Page 1 of 1
3d print
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#1 Posted: 06:42:31 28/11/2016 | Topic Creator
sooo... i ordered my 3d print more than a month ago... oct 13th to be exact, and i haven't received anything yet. And i'm seeing alot of people get theirs early. Does anyone have a link or number so i can get in touch with activision support? I'll close the topic later. Thanks for your time
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:43:33 28/11/2016 by LittlePunk
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#2 Posted: 15:31:39 28/11/2016
It all depends on your location and when you ordered it. A lot of people said it took 3-6 weeks, but some ordered their's before the game released. It'll come eventually, no worries.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#3 Posted: 17:33:10 28/11/2016
Activision told me it takes 4-6 weeks for those figures to arrive. So it can take a while. My first one ordered when the game was released took a month.
---
Stay Cool!
#4 Posted: 22:55:10 28/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Yup I've waited more than a month and still nothing. Im worried it might've gotten lost in the mail or something. Still thank you guys
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:33 28/11/2016 by LittlePunk
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 09:49:45 29/11/2016
You should contact Acitvision support.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
BachChava Green Sparx Gems: 171
#6 Posted: 21:32:33 29/11/2016
I've ordered five 3D printed figures, and only today did I get one of them. It wasn't the first, or the second I ordered, it was either the third or fourth. No clue what happened to the first two or three I ordered in weeks prior to the one I got. Every single message I've sent through the app support message system was never replied to (they were unrelated to this issue). Such a sketchy business side to ordering items. smilie I also would like a phone number to get in contact with them, they even sent the figure to my billing address not my mailing address.
#7 Posted: 02:22:23 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah wth!!!!
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8 Posted: 06:43:36 30/11/2016
Quote: BachChava
I've ordered five 3D printed figures, and only today did I get one of them. It wasn't the first, or the second I ordered, it was either the third or fourth. No clue what happened to the first two or three I ordered in weeks prior to the one I got. Every single message I've sent through the app support message system was never replied to (they were unrelated to this issue). Such a sketchy business side to ordering items. smilie I also would like a phone number to get in contact with them, they even sent the figure to my billing address not my mailing address.

You'll probably see them all this week then. I ship stuff from my source in Japan to my customers all across the world and often the mail is wacky where something one week can take 10 days, another week is 6 weeks, etc. It's VERY rare for packages to arrive all on the same day to the same address if they were sent on the same day. They tend to trickle in during the same week though.
---
Stay Cool!
BachChava Green Sparx Gems: 171
#9 Posted: 19:02:30 30/11/2016
Thanks for the hopeful feedback fairyland. I guess the strange part is that my figure orders were placed between 10/29 and 11/8. and the first to arrive was from my 11/8 order. The first one automatically showed up about a week ago on UPS tracking, nothing else yet. Good thing I've got new figures to hunt for to distract me! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me