darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 489 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#24401 Posted: 21:12:28 24/11/2016
Weird mistake, but whatever, at least it is not an incorrect element or class.
---
bye
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#24402 Posted: 21:39:49 24/11/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
The game itself feels pretty finished, but I haven't tried Nightfall yet. What's wrong with her?

I mean last year's issue.

The game is faaar from finished. Several areas are just there but unconnected to the level, the new portal wasn't done in time, swapped portaits and collection picutres,some areas are blatantly reused from Superchargers(the Academy library being the most egregious, since there's a really visible Spell Punk house in the second visit). Again, it's good, but the yearly release shows.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:17 24/11/2016 by Bifrost
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#24403 Posted: 21:49:51 24/11/2016
Ugh... that Life symbol on Boom Bloom's base will probably tickle my slumbering OCD.
Still hoping it's just a factory error or an early release problem, but it still wouldn't be that terrible.

It's indeed funny that the only character which doesn't give her Battle Class away simply by her look (besides Chompy Mage), thus making the symbol on the base somehow useful, ultimately could end up not having it at all. smilie

Nice figure though, could have used some more shadings but it's still good to look at.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#24404 Posted: 21:58:47 24/11/2016
Well, you can always use a Life Crystal's ninja sticker smilie Unless you keep the figure near kids who can easily wear the paper out, of course.
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#24405 Posted: 22:01:08 24/11/2016
Its cute yes, but yeah my OCD will definitely want to find one that doesnt have the error.

I cant post it right now, but there are a few shots of Buckshot in hand on Instagram as well if anyone wants to post them here
#24406 Posted: 22:31:37 24/11/2016
There you go:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN...gged=skylanders

Absolutely majestic.

The sticker idea is not bad at all, will probably use it if I fail to find a correct figure (if they even exsist).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:30 24/11/2016 by Drek95
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#24407 Posted: 23:41:56 24/11/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

i hope this is good

It looks like Jet-Vac is gonna take a bite out of a teeny robot-vac
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#24408 Posted: 00:13:56 25/11/2016
As well as getting JB Chompy-Mage and SF Aurora, I've decided that I'll buy an Undead crystal so I can make Deadpool because why not.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#24409 Posted: 00:36:30 25/11/2016
Quote: Bifrost
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNH1F8DM_l/

Boom Bloom in hand. She really has the Life symbol only.

Okay, I know some people are gonna say I'm stretching like Mr. Fantastic about this, but I don't care. This kinda makes me think that Boom Bloom might be the "next game hint Skylander". At first I thought Air Strike would be it, since his whole thing with Birdie makes him stand out from the other Senseis. But with that said, he still brawls like a Brawler Sensei should. Boom Bloom on the other hand REALLY stands out from the other Senseis, especially in her own class. She's a Ninja Sensei, but she doesn't do what the other Ninja Senseis do.

As for what she could possibly be hinting at...... No clue.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#24410 Posted: 00:47:15 25/11/2016
Ok just done an 'Academy' review so I'll review this whilst I'm at it.
Good
Making your own Skylanders and playing as them. (I might post some of my creations)
Trying to find all of the Imaginator parts adds some replay value to the game (I was getting bored of collecting hats over and over again). This is probably the first time I've actually wanted to get 3 stars in all of the levels.
Favourite levels were Dragon Temple (You can never have enough dragon themed levels) and Golden Arcade (It's a change to see an arcade based level outside of a Sonic game smilie)
The M.A.P. is one of my favourite hubs in the series.
The two extra Senseis I bought StarStrike and Wolfgang (favourite villain) were both fun to play as.
Seeing other Skylanders, like Spyro and Jet-Vac, guide you through some levels.

Bad
Story was a bit short.
Wolfgangs paintjob on his figure is awful. I'm currently touching it up a bit.
I still hate Skystones
£30 for Adventure packs this year! Ouch
Why hasn't the Dark Creation Crystal still not had a single pack release yet?
No nightmare mode Xbox achievement this year (I'll still play it though)

Suggestions
Bring back the ability to create Skylanders in the next game with brand new parts. I would love to be able to make quadruped Skylanders as well.

Overall, definitely one of my favourite entries in the Skylander series. It feels like it has a bit more replay value than previous games as I try to collect all of the Imaginator parts. Score 4/5

If I think of anything else I'll add it here.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#24411 Posted: 01:09:16 25/11/2016
Interesting theory Adam, now to speculate...

Perhaps just an extension of the Battle Class gimmick with new characters/Battle Classes? I wouldnt mind tbh, more parts, new classes, just a better version of Imaginators...

Of course thatll probably never happen, but a guy can dream cant he?

Or maybe the next game speculation theory actually was all coincidence? Who really knows. I personally think the games get developed too far apart by each other to really notice. Its not like Imaginators was started from the instant Superchargers was finished...
#24412 Posted: 01:15:23 25/11/2016
Anyone who's gone to Target for SF Aurora, was JB Chompy-Mage there, too?
---
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#24413 Posted: 01:39:39 25/11/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Anyone who's gone to Target for SF Aurora, was JB Chompy-Mage there, too?

12 SF aurora, about 100 newly put out skylanders imaginators (where not there yesterday) on a new Black Friday display. 0 JB chompy mage and no sign of him at all.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#24414 Posted: 03:35:32 25/11/2016
As much as I didn't want to, I went for the Black Friday Aurora. I got there at 4:30 and waited an hour and a half in the freezing cold, about the 40th one in line. Of course I was the only one interested in her. She and her fellow wave one figures were new inventory and located in the men's dept in a Black Friday box.

I wanted to make my pain and suffering in the cold worth while, so I also got one of the several Kaos which had sat on the shelf in the gaming section since week one, as well as an Ember and a Chopscotch. All $10 each. I took off after spending only 10 minutes at Target as it was filling up fast with people looking for cheap games and I really REALLY did not want to be bumping into any people today. I have this thing about people touching me where I detest it so.

I then went to Walmart but I couldn't find their stash of Skylanders, but again I didn't want to be bumping into people trying to find them either as I already got who I wanted. I collect mostly the Lady-Landers, so the guys I can wait on. I stocked up on an arm full of DVDs and games which were located in the meat section of the store for better crowd control. I then made my way to where the Skylanders are found normally and I got an old Mysticat which had been on the shelf in the electronics section since week one. I figured why not because he sounds like a she anyway. So what if there is a goatee or whatever on his face. LOL

Of course there were no wave three nor holiday figures to be found, but that makes sense as they are not going to liquidate brand new figs are they? Well...other than the variant Aurora I suppose. 'Sides, aside from Boom Bloom, I don't think there is anyone which really interests me in that wave anyway.

Still I rather to have done this shopping all from my home, but whatevs, I still managed to have a good time despite bumping into people. Managed to get a few surprise DVDs and games at killer prices, so it really perked up my day.
---
Stay Cool!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#24415 Posted: 04:15:24 25/11/2016
The game itself feels pretty finished, but I haven't tried Nightfall yet. What's wrong with her?

The game is faaar from finished. Several areas are just there but unconnected to the level, the new portal wasn't done in time, swapped portaits and collection picutres,some areas are blatantly reused from Superchargers(the Academy library being the most egregious, since there's a really visible Spell Punk house in the second visit). Again, it's good, but the yearly release shows.

Where are these unconnected areas?
Darklander Green Sparx Gems: 305
#24416 Posted: 05:25:43 25/11/2016
Any news on when the Crash Bandicoot AP will be out in the USA?
---
The Art of War! smilie
Dark and Dangerous. smilie
I Reign Supreme! smilie
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#24417 Posted: 06:12:10 25/11/2016
so how was black friday? good smilie ? bad smilie ? skylanders is saved? smilie ? doomed smilie ?
[User Posted Image]
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:12:44 25/11/2016 by omer1698
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#24418 Posted: 07:13:11 25/11/2016
I ran to 2 different Target stores and to Toys R Us after midnight tonight. I picked up:

* A PS4 Crash Edition starter pack for $40 (which complements the Dark Edition I already bought for Xbox One)
* Solar Flare Aurora
* Legendary Pit Boss
* Wave 3 Fire, Life, Tech and Water crystal single packs
* The standard Xbox 360 starter for my roommate's nephew for $37.50
(I forgot to get Kaos to go with either of my starters, which my roommate's nephew would definitely want...)

No Jingle Bell Chompy Mage at either store. No Enchanted Elven Forest or Thumpin Wumba Islands APs. Nothing else from Wave 3 beyond the single pack crystals.
#24419 Posted: 07:46:29 25/11/2016

Where are these unconnected areas?

Shellmont Shores and Sky Fortress have some. Latter is the easiest to find, there's an entire island clearly supposed to be a secret area that you never visit behind the start of the level - and there *is* an odd lack of at least two Sensei Lock puzzles in that level so I bet it's where you'd get it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:47:52 25/11/2016 by Bifrost
#24420 Posted: 10:01:26 25/11/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Okay, I know some people are gonna say I'm stretching like Mr. Fantastic about this, but I don't care. This kinda makes me think that Boom Bloom might be the "next game hint Skylander". At first I thought Air Strike would be it, since his whole thing with Birdie makes him stand out from the other Senseis. But with that said, he still brawls like a Brawler Sensei should. Boom Bloom on the other hand REALLY stands out from the other Senseis, especially in her own class. She's a Ninja Sensei, but she doesn't do what the other Ninja Senseis do.

I have avoided seeing gameplay of her, but if she doesn't even have at least one shuriken-related move then I guess we might be onto something.
Why create a very specific set of combat styles, tied to equally specific weapons only to break the pattern for one single character...?
Still thinking Air Strike is suspicious as well, though.

I know this entire theory could be a coincidence, but after six games I'm starting to believe in it more and more.
Remind developers do communicate during their creative processes, in fact we know Smash Hit couldn't be a triceratops because TfB already came up with Tri-Tip for Imaginators
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#24421 Posted: 10:21:56 25/11/2016
She has the shurikens concealed in her pigtails if I recall. Issue is that it doesn't seem to even be her primary attack.
---
#24422 Posted: 10:26:38 25/11/2016
Quote: Drek95
Quote: AdamGregory03

I have avoided seeing gameplay of her, but if she doesn't even have at least one shuriken-related move then I guess we might be onto something.
Why create a very specific set of combat styles, tied to equally specific weapons only to break the pattern for one single character...?
Still thinking Air Strike is suspicious as well, though.

I know this entire theory could be a coincidence, but after six games I'm starting to believe in it more and more.
Remind developers do communicate during their creative processes, in fact we know Smash Hit couldn't be a triceratops because TfB already came up with Tri-Tip for Imaginators

if boom bloom is the hint skylander then what gimmik she could posebly hint?
besides pet based gimmik will be most likly sky 7 gimmik becuse they are two skylanders that are using "pets" (air strike and bad juju).
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#24423 Posted: 13:46:33 25/11/2016
Quote: omer1698
so how was black friday? good smilie ? bad smilie ? skylanders is saved? smilie ? doomed smilie ?
[User Posted Image]

Well, Black Friday is today soooo...
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#24424 Posted: 13:49:07 25/11/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
[User Posted Image]

sooooo how much skylanders were sold?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#24425 Posted: 15:07:33 25/11/2016
Quote: McMurderpaws
I ran to 2 different Target stores and to Toys R Us after midnight tonight. I picked up:

* A PS4 Crash Edition starter pack for $40 (which complements the Dark Edition I already bought for Xbox One)
* Solar Flare Aurora
* Legendary Pit Boss
* Wave 3 Fire, Life, Tech and Water crystal single packs
* The standard Xbox 360 starter for my roommate's nephew for $37.50
(I forgot to get Kaos to go with either of my starters, which my roommate's nephew would definitely want...)

No Jingle Bell Chompy Mage at either store. No Enchanted Elven Forest or Thumpin Wumba Islands APs. Nothing else from Wave 3 beyond the single pack crystals.

Where are you located and which stores had the crystals?
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#24426 Posted: 15:10:22 25/11/2016
For now, from my xp, only toysrus seems to have Wave 3 Crystals in usa. target, walmart, best buy, gamestop only have W1 & W2.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#24427 Posted: 15:20:47 25/11/2016
Got my SF Aurora, but no JB Chompy Mage.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#24428 Posted: 15:41:45 25/11/2016
What I got:
* Solar Flare Aurora
* Wave 3 Crystals (Only Tech and Water. My two TRUs didn't have the Fire or Life ones.)
* Spare Undead Creation Crystal (So I can make Deadpool.)

No JB Chompy-Mage? Oh well. Maybe I'll find him on Sunday.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:43:18 25/11/2016 by Chompy-King257
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#24429 Posted: 15:57:05 25/11/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
[User Posted Image]

sooooo how much skylanders were sold?

If Black Friday is still happening how are we supposed to know how many were sold....?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#24430 Posted: 16:12:57 25/11/2016
I got a bit of hope that I can nab Bad Juju once she comes out. But unless I can make more money by december the rest in my wishlist will have to wait :I
---
#24431 Posted: 16:13:01 25/11/2016
you are right, im just really stressed out about the fate of skylanders.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#24432 Posted: 16:42:08 25/11/2016
you are right, im just really stressed out about the fate of skylanders.

If you are referring to the tweet we found a couple pages ago, then I'm pretty sure it was just a false alarm.

So far I think sales were ok, probably not fantastic but still acceptable.
Let's wait the begin of 2017 before panicking, ok? smilie

A quick question about Bad Juju (I know I already asked it but the new b-roll might change the answer): I understood you can either make Junior follow you or have him stand still, but does he have to be summoned?
I'm still quite unsure as all evidences seem to point towards the fact he is constantly with her.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:11 25/11/2016 by Drek95
#24433 Posted: 17:09:10 25/11/2016
I don't think he needs to be summoned(but he might be a tertiary as he wasn't in some footage), but you need to call him back before setting him down again, as seen when she bangs the blades together and calls in some ghosts. In this b-roll, he's constantly with her.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:09:45 25/11/2016 by Bifrost
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#24434 Posted: 17:58:06 25/11/2016
This whole idea of Skylanders being dead might have been a little premature. I went to a Toys R Us today and they had very little. This store gets a lot of product. The only things they had were earth creation crystals and a few Starcast. Nothing else at all.
#24435 Posted: 18:02:09 25/11/2016
Quote: griswoldthunder
This whole idea of Skylanders being dead might have been a little premature. I went to a Toys R Us today and they had very little. This store gets a lot of product. The only things they had were earth creation crystals and a few Starcast. Nothing else at all.

thats good right?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#24436 Posted: 18:03:53 25/11/2016
Omer, don't worry about this. If it happens, it happens. If we're just too paranoid and it sells great, that's great too! All the worry and dread is what caused the January drama this year and I'm sure no one wants another fallout with several fans, them deserving the bickering or not. We might as well wait for the results before making up our minds.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:22 25/11/2016 by Bifrost
#24437 Posted: 18:06:01 25/11/2016
you are right, i got to stop be so paranoid about this, we still got the whole year till we see results.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#24438 Posted: 18:18:06 25/11/2016
I don't think he needs to be summoned(but he might be a tertiary as he wasn't in some footage), but you need to call him back before setting him down again, as seen when she bangs the blades together and calls in some ghosts. In this b-roll, he's constantly with her.

Thanks for the further clarification!
Still no definitive confirmations, but at least she sounds extremely fun to play as!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#24439 Posted: 18:20:19 25/11/2016
Besides, this would be a good ending to the series, in my opinion. I've been playing this game since I was nine, and now I'm 15, continuing to still nonchalantly collect Skylanders. Now that I can create my own, and we have Skylanders centered around battle classes such as Sensei, I think I'm proud to say that I am pleased with what the series has offered me for the past six years and that I most likely not collect future Skylanders titles, unless Skylanders 8 is revealed and I really like the concept.

In conclusion, I think Skylanders: Imaginators would be a good ending point. Like Bifrost said, whatever happens happens.
#24440 Posted: 18:27:32 25/11/2016
I wouldn't be able to finally do my Team Waifu run tho :c should money be avaliable for me to complete my wishlist until 7, I'd have enough versions of my favorite cyaracters to run through Medium :V
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#24441 Posted: 20:02:40 25/11/2016
I don't know if anyone else knows this but the website updated

https://www.skylanders.com/uk/...imaginators/new
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#24442 Posted: 20:07:28 25/11/2016
Omer, don't worry about this. If it happens, it happens. If we're just too paranoid and it sells great, that's great too! All the worry and dread is what caused the January drama this year and I'm sure no one wants another fallout with several fans, them deserving the bickering or not. We might as well wait for the results before making up our minds.

Yeah, if there is no more Skylanders, then there is always something else to get into and have fun with. JPRGs for example, Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria are both due out by the time we'll know for sure if Skylanders is ending or not. Those two will keep me busy for at least two months. And I think the new Nintendo Switch system as well with loads of new fun and exciting games.

And when Skylanders does end, it will end up being a fond memory game like the couple dozen Megaman games for us old timers. We'll always return back every now and then to enjoy it. And history has shown that franchises usually takes a small vacation and they try again. TMNT for example has been redone some 4 or 5 times since their high popularity in the 80s. I can see Skylanders never really dieing out, just taking little vacations and restarting all over again.
---
Stay Cool!
#24443 Posted: 20:07:58 25/11/2016
at this point the only new thing we will see is anything that have somthing to do with sky 7.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#24444 Posted: 20:09:59 25/11/2016
Oh, my

THE WAVE 5 CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME!!!
and also
HEARTBREAKER BUCKSHOT IS THE DEVIL!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:52 25/11/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#24445 Posted: 20:10:46 25/11/2016
Hey, sorry that I'm kind of pokey and slow at news. But what website caused everyone to think the skylanders series is going to end even before skylanders 7 will be released?
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#24446 Posted: 20:11:32 25/11/2016
A dude on Twitter.
---
Bruh
#24447 Posted: 20:11:41 25/11/2016
not a website, a tweat.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#24448 Posted: 20:13:11 25/11/2016
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Already known.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#24449 Posted: 20:14:07 25/11/2016
Quote: Aura24
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Already known.

Oh ok, i thought it was new because it was wave 5
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#24450 Posted: 20:42:40 25/11/2016
not a website, a tweat.

Oh, ok. May I have a link to the tweet please?
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
First | Previous | Page 489 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me