darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 265 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#13201 Posted: 11:53:03 22/08/2016
We need character news for positivity!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#13202 Posted: 11:55:40 22/08/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
As long as we get at least 4-5 adventure packs, I'm fine with the amount of levels we have

more of wave 5 that might not get released in some countries or will be very hard to find... do we really need more of that?. anyone remember the adventure packs in trap team where they locked away a soul gem?... and now the unlucky one that couldnt find it at the time, cant max out the character needing it. i guess there is always scalpers at ebay selling for $300 a piece.. i dont think we need adventure packs at all, they can just include then in the game from start.

Quote: Bifrost
Considering the collection screen, that isn't the case. Everything is Sensei related except the Gear achievements and even then doesn't seem to be restricted except maybe for Swashbucklers(because legs). Gongs, Shrines and

Elemental Areas which seem to be an Academy/MAP thing, all Senseis

gears again?... dont tell me there will be microtransactions in this game too. where is this gear achievements info?.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:12:29 22/08/2016 by Buuzer
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#13203 Posted: 12:03:55 22/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Thanks Bifrost, at the end of the video I saw that someone uploaded the creation of a Light Ninja. And it's our favorite shouting german Skylander Youtuber Egowhity!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTREQ5fFPz8
Sadly no powers nor torso, but there were some interesting color palettes named after SSA chapters, which reminded me of how great that game was.

It shows two possible new attacks:
Throwing shurikens (I think it throws two at once, could be an upgrade)
Rainbow projectile (I think it seeks out enemies)
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#13204 Posted: 12:05:27 22/08/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Considering the collection screen, that isn't the case. Everything is Sensei related except the Gear achievements and even then doesn't seem to be restricted except maybe for Swashbucklers(because legs). Gongs, Shrines and

gears again?... dont tell me there will be microtransactions in this game too. where is this gear achievements info?.

Not gears, Gear, acessories. There's an achievement topic on this section, easy to find.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#13205 Posted: 12:09:13 22/08/2016
As long as we get at least 4-5 adventure packs, I'm fine with the amount of levels we have

more of wave 5 that might not get released in some countries or will be very hard to find... do we really need more of that?. anyone remember the adventure packs in trap team where they locked away a soul gem?... and now the unlucky one that couldnt find it at the time, cant max out the character needing it. i guess there is always scalpers at ebay selling for $300 a piece.. i dont think we need adventure packs at all, they can just include then in the game from start.

Yeah, Knight Mare & Knight Light. Though they can buy it in Superchargers.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#13206 Posted: 12:14:16 22/08/2016
Quote: AmbushFan
Thanks Bifrost, at the end of the video I saw that someone uploaded the creation of a Light Ninja. And it's our favorite shouting german Skylander Youtuber Egowhity!
Sadly no powers nor torso, but there were some interesting color palettes named after SSA chapters, which reminded me of how great that game was.

The ninjas seem really fast too, which I guess makes up for their lack of ability to have shoulder guards , Resulting in less stat increases available.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#13207 Posted: 12:25:27 22/08/2016
Is somebody even going to use these ''musical themes'' in the character creator? i'd rather hear the normal level music.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#13208 Posted: 12:29:06 22/08/2016
I wanna hear more until I decide if I'm gonna give one of my Imaginators a fitting theme.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#13209 Posted: 12:29:10 22/08/2016

buy another game to be able to full upgrade them, i dont think that is a good solution for it. that upgrade should never have been locked away in the first place. sometimes i just wonder who is coming up with bad ideas like this.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#13210 Posted: 12:36:42 22/08/2016

buy another game to be able to full upgrade them, i dont think that is a good solution for it. that upgrade should never have been locked away in the first place. sometimes i just wonder who is coming up with bad ideas like this.

I'm sure you're not buying a game just for characters to be fully upgraded.
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#13211 Posted: 12:37:21 22/08/2016
Quote: Kevin16
Is somebody even going to use these ''musical themes'' in the character creator? i'd rather hear the normal level music.

Me too. I'd also rather hear the normal level music.

I hope someone (maybe myskylander?) have asked TfB about the length of the story, beside side stuff.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:47 22/08/2016 by XSparxX
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#13212 Posted: 12:45:04 22/08/2016
Note that Ninjas can equip Shoulder Guards. They aren't visible, but you still get the stat boost. It'll be the same with Leg Guards for Swashbucklers.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#13213 Posted: 13:13:21 22/08/2016
i might make dreamcatcher as a ninja so i can make her have a big head also using starry parts (thanks for the idea whoever that was!)
what should the throwing stars be though?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#13214 Posted: 13:26:27 22/08/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Note that Ninjas can equip Shoulder Guards. They aren't visible, but you still get the stat boost. It'll be the same with Leg Guards for Swashbucklers.

Ooo cool. I think? . it seems like lazy stat balancing lol.
But I guess it means you can just equip the best sholder guards to ninjas and best leg guards to swashbucklers to get the best stat boost without having to worry about what they look like.

So I guess that's at least 1 benefit to the " weird body" classes lol
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:27 22/08/2016 by B-BOB358
#13215 Posted: 14:04:54 22/08/2016
is there any news today?
---
#13216 Posted: 14:06:14 22/08/2016
Quote: BatWolf
i might make dreamcatcher as a ninja so i can make her have a big head also using starry parts (thanks for the idea whoever that was!)
what should the throwing stars be though?

I think maybe having something "cute" like the cookie throwing stars could work. If they have throwable ribbons, they would probably work best.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#13217 Posted: 14:06:52 22/08/2016
If there was, pretty sure it would have been posted here already. We're not gonna get something new every day.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#13218 Posted: 14:08:13 22/08/2016
It just hit me that we're about to hit another news drought; Gamescom is over...
...isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over?
#13219 Posted: 14:12:12 22/08/2016
It's been over for some time. No info about MAP either, sigh. If they don't start balancing this out in their favor again, the roster can only be so much of a positive.

But you bet Acti will blame this on the devs or not being greedy enough when the issue is so much on marketing.
---
#13220 Posted: 14:20:21 22/08/2016
Now that Gamescon is over and we have the Overview Trailer, the update will probably happen soon. IIRC it usually happens soon after the Overview Trailer is released.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#13221 Posted: 14:24:19 22/08/2016

Gear just means the Imaginator pieces that gives your creations stat boosts
#13222 Posted: 14:25:22 22/08/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
It just hit me that we're about to hit another news drought; Gamescom is over...

[User Posted Image]

5char
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#13223 Posted: 14:26:43 22/08/2016
Can I just appreciate Swap Force's website update, where you could mix and match all the Swappers? Thinking about that, is like, pure nostalgia.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#13224 Posted: 14:33:21 22/08/2016
i have a small theory about an adventure pack

a while ago someone said there was meant to be a prehistoric level, and in the achievements i cant see any names relating to one (i could be wrong) but i was thinking that it could be an adventure pack which also has tri-tip and an imaginite crystal in it, not sure about that ice level though
---
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#13225 Posted: 14:34:05 22/08/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

[User Posted Image]

5char

Why cant i just move on........

xD

Pearl being dat sad salt bird queen
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#13226 Posted: 14:35:27 22/08/2016
i'd love in the next skylanders game after imaginators it was about time travel and the main skylanders can alter time or maybe even each of them have a different extra power but the leader can freeze or rewind time
---
#13227 Posted: 14:45:47 22/08/2016
i'd love in the next skylanders game after imaginators it was about time travel and the main skylanders can alter time or maybe even each of them have a different extra power but the leader can freeze or rewind time

[User Posted Image]

...Wut?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:47 22/08/2016 by Deja Vu
#13228 Posted: 14:47:05 22/08/2016

http://media1.gameinformer.com...f%20Mystery.jpg

Wut?

kind of like that smilie but not exactly like kaos has discovered time travel and you have to travel to different times in skylands and skylanders can freeze time, rewind time and alot other powers
---
#13229 Posted: 14:51:50 22/08/2016
IDK about a game based around time and space, but I really hope they add Time and Space as Elements (like they did with Light and Dark), and maybe have Story Packs to go with the Elements like Light and Dark did. Star Strike and Deja Vu could be reposed and get Elementally reassigned (like Hood Sickle and Tae Kwon Crow in SI).

Maybe in Sky8. They could add extra (smaller) Elements every four games. But I'm probably just being hopeful.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#13230 Posted: 14:54:55 22/08/2016
Quote: B-BOB358

The ninjas seem really fast too, which I guess makes up for their lack of ability to have shoulder guards , Resulting in less stat increases available.

That beginning was so cringy because he wouldn't put the Crystal on the portal...

Anyway, Ninja's aren't as bad as I thought. Weird how there's shoulder guards, but they just don't show up. It's nice that they are super fast, and have a really cool jump.

I guess their ok, but not my favorite class for Imaginators.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#13231 Posted: 14:55:07 22/08/2016

http://media1.gameinformer.com...f%20Mystery.jpg

Wut?

kind of like that smilie but not exactly like kaos has discovered time travel and you have to travel to different times in skylands and skylanders can freeze time, rewind time and alot other powers

Oh, Deja Vu, Tower of Time and Time Town not good enough for you?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#13232 Posted: 14:55:29 22/08/2016
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
Can I just appreciate Swap Force's website update, where you could mix and match all the Swappers? Thinking about that, is like, pure nostalgia.

I literally loved that so much. I went to that version of the website at least daily and just messed around with it. I wish there was a way to access that again now. Or ya know, at least find all of the videos but they're all private (with the exception of the unswapped swappers and Free Blade. I find it funny how that video plays instead of Freeze Blade.

Anyway, is someone going to try placing screenshots in levels? I've done the ones on the website but I don't know where to look for the others.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#13233 Posted: 14:57:39 22/08/2016
IDK about a game based around time and space, but I really hope they add Time and Space as Elements (like they did with Light and Dark), and maybe have Story Packs to go with the Elements like Light and Dark did. Star Strike and Deja Vu could be reposed and get Elementally reassigned (like Hood Sickle and Tae Kwon Crow in SI).

Maybe in Sky8. They could add extra (smaller) Elements every four games. But I'm probably just being hopeful.

You just about gave TFB an idea for a seventh game if they did. Still that would be an awesome idea. Imagine Skylanders Time Jumpers where Kaos has found a way to travel back in time and has teamed up with past enemies like the Conquertron, his mother and even the Darkness in a final attempt to change the future and rule Skylands. Only the new Skylanders known as the Historical Oracles can stop Kaos. The Historical Oracles are Skylanders from different time periods with the ability to jump through time and space. Now wouldn't that be an awesome idea and time travel would be an epic way to reintroduce the older gimmicks of the past and have the ultimate true team up.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#13234 Posted: 14:57:52 22/08/2016
Most of the press screenshots are in Mushroom River, Sky Fotress or Wumpa Islands, wouldn't worry. The rest either are too obvious or too hard to tell.

Well, it's at least some consolation that the special classes can put on gear all the same even if it can't show up, but it hardly helps matters.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#13235 Posted: 15:29:20 22/08/2016
Does Skylanders get anything at PAX? Because that kinda looks like the next gaming event thing.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#13236 Posted: 15:31:17 22/08/2016
Last time we got Racing gameplay, and literally two people covering it(GameXplain and some lady).
---
#13237 Posted: 15:37:14 22/08/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Oh, Deja Vu, Tower of Time and Time Town not good enough for you?

Tower of Time was nice, while Time Town could've also been called Tic-Toc Town.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:38:23 22/08/2016 by Deja Vu
#13238 Posted: 15:41:56 22/08/2016
Well, the time travel gimmick in Time Town would be actually a thing later in Clock Rock.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#13239 Posted: 15:50:38 22/08/2016

More In-Depth Look at the Pop Up Shop including a "better" look at the poster and a quick glimpse of Air Strike in-game.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#13240 Posted: 15:53:42 22/08/2016
Tower of Time>Time Town.

Although I love both and I think Time Town has a better design environment wise, ToT is better to me and has a great gimmick.

Also, I love the boxes this time around! They looks like they're made to sit on a self if one wanted to keep them in box.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13241 Posted: 16:03:11 22/08/2016
Yuuup, no way to see the poster clearly no matter how close the camera got. Thanks for it anyway, Wes.
---
#13242 Posted: 16:04:04 22/08/2016
Ah, at least he zoomed in a bit, and I can actually get a bit of Wild Storm.

Where's Air Strike in-game?
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#13243 Posted: 16:05:31 22/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Ah, at least he zoomed in a bit, and I can actually get a bit of Wild Storm.

Where's Air Strike in-game?

When he shows the back of The adventure pack
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#13244 Posted: 16:07:46 22/08/2016
Oh I see now, well that's an attack I predicted happening. Really excited for him.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13245 Posted: 16:09:02 22/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

tiny poster image here.

i can make out names of who we've seen before.
#13246 Posted: 16:11:11 22/08/2016
The Magic Bowslinger's name is very long, and the Tech one is very shot.

Now I'm not sure if that's Wild Storm or not because it looks much shorter, unle-
Oh it says the Battle Class under it. smilie
---
Tvk Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#13247 Posted: 16:15:15 22/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

More In-Depth Look at the Pop Up Shop including a "better" look at the poster and a quick glimpse of Air Strike in-game.

Just watched this video, am I blind or isn't there a dark elements cc? I wonder because I just pre ordered the crash edition. Can it be a dark edition exclusive???
#13248 Posted: 16:15:20 22/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

This is all I could distinguish. Weird that Pit Boss goes over Wolfgang, they didn't even bother making the line a little bigger.
---
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#13249 Posted: 16:16:06 22/08/2016
Quote: henryszuch
Here's an idea: maybe the achievements only show levels that Doomlanders are fought in? It would make sense, and the structure could be like TT, where you would basically hunt after each one with a level or two in between.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't need to be spoilered...

They wouldn't do that
#13250 Posted: 16:16:55 22/08/2016
Yeah I noticed that about Pit Boss. His staff is really big.

Zekrom, they would. They did that with SSA.

http://www.xboxachievements.co...e/achievements/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:23 22/08/2016 by Luminous35
First | Previous | Page 265 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me