darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 263 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#13101 Posted: 23:40:00 21/08/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
I put the fake leak in my signature if anyone wanna check it out

Again, it's FAKE. don't take it seriously

wish they really DID do dreamcatcher instead of bad juju
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#13102 Posted: 23:42:12 21/08/2016
Quote: BatWolf

Arrowdread is an imaginator I'll for sure make, Zap described him as a centaur though, so I'm gonna have to improvise.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13103 Posted: 23:43:15 21/08/2016

Arrowdread is an imaginator I'll for sure make, Zap described him as a centaur though, so I'm gonna have to improvise.

you could just use the hoof legs
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#13104 Posted: 23:47:44 21/08/2016
Will there be a list of Imaginator parts and weapons on the Imaginators page here once the game launches?
#13105 Posted: 23:47:49 21/08/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

you could just use the hoof legs

Good idea, then he's at least got half of the amount of legs a centaur has, thanks!
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#13106 Posted: 23:48:36 21/08/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Will there be a list of Imaginator parts and weapons on the Imaginators page here once the game launches?

If someone isn't lazy they will probably make a topic.

I'm not doing it.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#13107 Posted: 23:50:08 21/08/2016
Don't expect me to do research this time, I'm not planning to even touch the Fire Crystal if we're really getting locked out and there aren't any crystal clearing tools. Reselling as soon as possible.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:24 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
#13108 Posted: 23:51:41 21/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Don't expect me to do research this time, I'm not planning to even touch the Fire Crystal if we're really getting locked out and there aren't any crystal clearing tools. Reselling as soon as possible.

How are you gonna sell it if your not touching it
---
#13109 Posted: 23:53:10 21/08/2016
i'm getting really hyped for hood sickle and i love it
#13110 Posted: 23:54:20 21/08/2016
Dunno, Starcast is just so much better looking. HS's voice change kinda lost some points with me, he sounds forced rather than guttural.
---
#13111 Posted: 23:54:28 21/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost

How are you gonna sell it if your not touching it

ayyyyyy lmao
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#13112 Posted: 23:57:05 21/08/2016
So Kaos is Mettaton now? I knew it.
"Don't worry, Poser Master. I'll make your last moments filled with DOOOOOOM!

ayyyyyyyyy
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#13113 Posted: 23:57:15 21/08/2016
So funny, I forgot to laugh and decided to stay on topic.

Tbh, not really liking the selection of levels this time, not including Adventures which sound cool. It's hardly lacking in variety, but with the exception of
Cradle of Creation, Golden Arcade and Dragon Temple

Nothing is really eyecatching.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#13114 Posted: 00:01:28 22/08/2016
Mausoleum of Madness, I want to see that right now.

5char
#13115 Posted: 00:03:27 22/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Mausoleum of Madness, I want to see that right now.

5char

same it sounds really interesting

also cant wait to play the ice level and the crash bandicoot level (when i get crash, of course)
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#13116 Posted: 00:13:52 22/08/2016
Well at the moment I'm just hoping this won't wind up into Superchargers 2.0.
Or if this is even going to be worth it.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#13117 Posted: 00:17:43 22/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Just be glad we have the ability to create our own skylanders. They didn't have to spend the extra money to do that, they could have just given us a new game with new skylanders and no imaginators at all
---
#13118 Posted: 00:22:25 22/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Just be glad we have the ability to create our own skylanders. They didn't have to spend the extra money to do that, they could have just given us a new game with new skylanders and no imaginators at all

agreed
---
#13119 Posted: 00:23:12 22/08/2016
"Just be glad" is a **** statement to make considering we're spending AT LEAST 75 bucks on this, not counting figures. Normal games cost 60 AT THE MOST minus DLC and give you multiple hours over this. I'd rather have no game this year if it meant actually spending good time with it later.

Value your money a bit more, will ya.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:24:08 22/08/2016 by Bifrost
#13120 Posted: 00:24:28 22/08/2016
i just realized how much of an edgelord imaginators hood sickle is..

his catchphrase "Any Last Words?"

his quotes in game-

"May the void have mercy on you!"
"Darkness consumes all!"

don't believe me?

#13121 Posted: 00:25:59 22/08/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
i just realized how much of an edgelord imaginators hood sickle is..

his catchphrase "Any Last Words?"

his quotes in game-

"May the void have mercy on you!"
"Darkness consumes all!"

don't believe me?

edgelord?
both mysterious hooded undead beings?
hoodsickle is reaper confirmed
lel
---
#13122 Posted: 00:26:03 22/08/2016
Oh, thanks Zap, I didn't understand what he said at the start of his Sky-Chi. It was bugging me for a while.
---
#13123 Posted: 00:27:31 22/08/2016
Ok... I'm just hoping these "Adventures" provide something. Or that the game won't get too stale too quickly.
Sorry for sounding so pessimistic all the sudden, I usually get tired around this time. And... some things have turned up that haven't really helped...
---
Check this out! Please?
#13124 Posted: 00:30:09 22/08/2016
You have every right to be, Adam, especially since you're going for way more figures. I miiight get my money's worth with 4 or 5, but all 32 might not get nearly enough love.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#13125 Posted: 00:46:41 22/08/2016
I just hope the characters are amazing this year, because the rest so far doesn't seem too promising, but I don't want to judge early.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13126 Posted: 00:49:35 22/08/2016
I still think that the game will be pretty good. What gives me fear is the lenght and the Crystal reset case. When Gamescom started, I tough it could be the best of the franchise. As much as I'm still pretty excited, those points lowered my expectations from "the best" to "as good as the best ones". Pretty excited, but not as much as before.
---
Bruh
#13127 Posted: 00:56:20 22/08/2016
Quote: Crash10
I still think that the game will be pretty good. What gives me fear is the lenght and the Crystal reset case. When Gamescom started, I tough it could be the best of the franchise. As much as I'm still pretty excited, those points lowered my expectations from "the best" to "as good as the best ones". Pretty excited, but not as much as before.

Pretty much me. I'm by no means saying this game will be bad, just that I feel like some of my expectations may not be fulfilled...
---
Check this out! Please?
#13128 Posted: 01:28:51 22/08/2016
Hm... Now, let's see some things about the stages:

If the order is right, The Cradle of Creation can be the first stage.

Maybe some type of flashback stage, like Time of the Giants? You know, where you see the very start of Skylands? Interesting...

Also, Sky Fortress and Thumpin' Wumpa Islands have pretty good songs.

As a final note, there's a chance that Fake Crash is the boss of Thumpin' Wumpa Islands, riding the Matrix Chamber.
---
Bruh
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#13129 Posted: 01:32:47 22/08/2016
Quote: juarmo

I really hope they let the Reposes die already. Villains are far better than Reposes and even Minis, (tho I wouldn't have anything against Smallderdash) since they're technically like new characters that we already saw before.
(But secretly I only want Villains because of Mesmeralda and Dreamcatcher)

Your idea is terrible, the worst I've ever heard!
Just let the reformed villains die instead!
(tho I wouldn't mind reformed Spellslamzer, Dreadbeard, and Moneybone, but NOT Mesmerelda on her own... I HATE Spoders!)
Revamped Skylanders FTW!
(But secretly I only want Skylanders because of Spyro)

You're joking, right?

Yeah, i was [loosely] paraphrasing your words, and you were at least half-joking, from what I could tell.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#13130 Posted: 01:52:56 22/08/2016

Tell me, what are the best Skylanders games?
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#13131 Posted: 01:58:00 22/08/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
You're ignoring my point:
Resetting Stealth Elf to change her from Forest Ninja to Pook Blade Saint is the equivalent to changing a Knight Imaginator from a Paladin moveset to a Slasher moveset, NOT the equivalent to changing a Swashbuckler or a Ninja to a Smasher or Brawler.

Actually, resetting Stealth Elf and getting rid of all her levels, coins and upgrades would be equivalent to resetting a leveled up Life Quickshot with upgrades to a Life Quickshot at level 1 with no coins or upgrades. But you can't even do that.

That's because you have no reason to do so! You can change everything BUT the class and the element at will, so resetting it to level one does nothing but cause you to lose all the stats and experience you've accumulated.
You can change paths, the only reason Skylanders that let you switch paths still let you reset is because they'd have to add special coding to disallow that, and not all Skylanders can switch paths, so it'd be complicated to code...

I'm pretty sure they are resetting at events. Otherwise they'd never register the option to select your battle class when they put a crystal on the portal otherwise they'd pretty much be throwing them away and getting a new one to demo the battle class selection for every demo ( I don't think they're doing that).

Again I don't see how anyone would be o.k. with making an uninformed permanent decision. How can I know what class I'll like before I get a chance to play it? We are crazy fans that watch videos and read/post on forums, what will be the average kids prior knowledge base be? The expectation to simply "go out and buy another one" is unrealistic. Another thing to consider is that kids a lot of time will base their decision on appearances (in this case a piece of crystalline plastic in a tube). Now in this case they need to design it...amazing, every kids dream. They pick Smasher cause it seems cool at the time. Then they don't really like smasher...OOPPSSSSS too bad you're stuck. Now they are bummed because their perfect creation is stuck being a smasher. Where's the choice and freedom of creation? Sure I can redress it and change it's sounds but for the most part the act of creation is gone. Plus the price expectation is what has me a little (o.k. a lot) apprehensive here as well. Forget the Sensei's, I'd need 100 Creation Crystals to experience each element and each battle class...pass. So for most people they won't experience everything (or even half) in the games current state (which I realize is still in development). Also with previous gimmicks not being embraced like legacy Skylanders, that's not making a stronger case to blindly invest in something I know/doubt will be supported in the next game. I promise you this will not go over well.
#13132 Posted: 01:58:46 22/08/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

And remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Unless your opinion is that it's SWAP Force, cause then you're just... Wrong!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#13133 Posted: 01:59:32 22/08/2016
Question: Have we seen any kind of footage showing characters from previous games being played in Imaginators?
---
bye
#13134 Posted: 02:00:50 22/08/2016
Quote: newkill
Question: Have we seen any kind of footage showing characters from previous games being played in Imaginators?

A few frames in the Crash trailer, with Spyro and Stealth Elf.
---
#13135 Posted: 02:00:59 22/08/2016

I can't really say for myself, but it looks like the majority thinks it's Swap Force or Trap Team. That's what I meant by "the best".
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:35 22/08/2016 by Crash10
#13136 Posted: 02:04:26 22/08/2016

And remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Unless your opinion is that it's SWAP Force, cause then you're just... Wrong!

Lol lot's of people, myself included do think Swap Force was the best entry. It had, indisputably, the most end game content (man I miss arenas). However since this would be an opinion no answer would be wrong.
#13137 Posted: 02:04:58 22/08/2016
Quote: Tigorus
Quote: Nightmoon

Actually, resetting Stealth Elf and getting rid of all her levels, coins and upgrades would be equivalent to resetting a leveled up Life Quickshot with upgrades to a Life Quickshot at level 1 with no coins or upgrades. But you can't even do that.

That's because you have no reason to do so! You can change everything BUT the class and the element at will, so resetting it to level one does nothing but cause you to lose all the stats and experience you've accumulated.
You can change paths, the only reason Skylanders that let you switch paths still let you reset is because they'd have to add special coding to disallow that, and not all Skylanders can switch paths, so it'd be complicated to code...

I'm pretty sure they are resetting at events. Otherwise they'd never register the option to select your battle class when they put a crystal on the portal otherwise they'd pretty much be throwing them away and getting a new one to demo the battle class selection for every demo ( I don't think they're doing that).

Again I don't see how anyone would be o.k. with making an uninformed permanent decision. How can I know what class I'll like before I get a chance to play it? We are crazy fans that watch videos and read/post on forums, what will be the average kids prior knowledge base be? The expectation to simply "go out and buy another one" is unrealistic. Another thing to consider is that kids a lot of time will base their decision on appearances (in this case a piece of crystalline plastic in a tube). Now in this case they need to design it...amazing, every kids dream. They pick Smasher cause it seems cool at the time. Then they don't really like smasher...OOPPSSSSS too bad you're stuck. Now they are bummed because their perfect creation is stuck being a smasher. Where's the choice and freedom of creation? Sure I can redress it and change it's sounds but for the most part the act of creation is gone. Plus the price expectation is what has me a little (o.k. a lot) apprehensive here as well. Forget the Sensei's, I'd need 100 Creation Crystals to experience each element and each battle class...pass. So for most people they won't experience everything (or even half) in the games current state (which I realize is still in development). Also with previous gimmicks not being embraced like legacy Skylanders, that's not making a stronger case to blindly invest in something I know/doubt will be supported in the next game. I promise you this will not go over well.

We already took this conversation to another thread, like, 8 hours ago. Geez, where have YOU been!?

Anyways, one of the draws of Skylanders is that they're all OCs, meaning you don't know how they fight, can only imagine how they do by looking at the fig. You're making an uninformed decision by buying the figure, just as you are by choosing a class
---
#13138 Posted: 02:08:17 22/08/2016

Lol lot's of people, myself included do think Swap Force was the best entry. It had, indisputably, the most end game content (man I miss arenas). However since this would be an opinion no answer would be wrong.

It also had indisputably the WORST endgame content. (LITTERALLY do the story again on Nightmare, then 2 more times... Heroic challenge ripoffs, except that there's only like... Ten of them... And literally the most tedious take on the arena... If that's not padding, I don't know what is...)
Keep it short and sweet like Trap Team if you're going to just do Giants but worse.
Not to mention Trap Team's roster was superior, easily making up for lack of content by keeping things fresh.

I was paraphrasing a youtuber...

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Unless your opinion is that Temple ISN'T the best Smash Bros. Stage, cause then you're just... Wrong!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:37 22/08/2016 by juarmo
#13139 Posted: 02:08:29 22/08/2016

We already took this conversation to another thread, like, 8 hours ago. Geez, where have YOU been!?

Anyways, one of the draws of Skylanders is that they're all OCs, meaning you don't know how they fight, can only imagine how they do by looking at the fig. You're making an uninformed decision by buying the figure, just as you are by choosing a class

Didn't realize (wife had me out all day).

When I purchase a Skylander though I can see and know what I'm getting plus if you are at a store with a demo display you get a little demo video. A creation Crystal is promising creativity...with huge limitations...it just seems weird...I'll move to the other thread after this.
#13140 Posted: 02:13:24 22/08/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Also,
I think each level could have a Doomlander from each class, maybe? I haven't watched the full Mushroom River playthrough so I don't know if it ends in a Doomlander fight.

That's exactly what happens, and how the level's ending plays out.

It really pains me that there are no side villains. The Doomlanders aren't memorable and die by the end of the fight; it has been proven time and again Kaos is stale alone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:44 22/08/2016 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#13141 Posted: 02:15:36 22/08/2016
I said this in spoilers, but boy am I not excited to go through the Doomlander catchphrase gag 10 times in a row
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#13142 Posted: 02:17:19 22/08/2016
I find it funny that a few days ago everyone was saying that this was the greatest game ever and now everyone's doing nothing but complaining about it.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#13143 Posted: 02:25:17 22/08/2016
All I'm complaining about is the

10 Levels

But other then that, Figures are great, characters are great, Imaginators creation is exciting (but its crumbling but still excited)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#13144 Posted: 02:29:45 22/08/2016
The 10 levels are probably going to be super long, so I wouldn't worry. And with it constantly being said that this is meant to be the "best game ever," I expect that we are going to see some cool stuff to do after we finish the story.

Howdily-ho, neighbor!
---
#13145 Posted: 02:31:28 22/08/2016
Figures are great, game looks great, the story might finally have TFB roll up the sleeves and tell us some lore, but the more bad appears, the more 75 dollars don't seem worth it.

The levels are not super long Chompy-King, we've seen the demo.

And the Sky Fortress is a late level, no less! After all, it seems to unlock Battleship adventures.

Edit: writing on phone is hard, can you tell?
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:34:35 22/08/2016 by Bifrost
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#13146 Posted: 02:37:53 22/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
I find it funny that a few days ago everyone was saying that this was the greatest game ever and now everyone's doing nothing but complaining about it.

Okay I don't know why .. But why is everyone complaining about this game?
I hope someone write me a spoiler free answer ....
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#13147 Posted: 02:39:28 22/08/2016
WHY IS EVRYONE SPAMMING SPOILERS
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
First | Previous | Page 263 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me