darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 259 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#12901 Posted: 13:50:13 21/08/2016
Let's change the subject!
You guys remember last year how we got a week filled with Variants, well I hope we get something like that but considering how they're handling official reveals this year...
I think the Starcast Variant, (if it really is one) could be called Galctic Staracast.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#12902 Posted: 13:54:42 21/08/2016
Quote: BatWolf
Quote: juarmo
Guys im making up my custom skylanders and im planning on making an upright sunburn
will sunburns head be available

Lol, thanks for stealing MY idea of an upright Spyro (which I guess someone else was going to make a sorcerer, but after seeing Spyro coloring book page for the olympics I was like, "the way he's positioned, he DEFINITELY looks to be jumping from an upright position", so I'm probs making a brawler...)

http://skylanderscharacterlist...oloringBook.pdf

now thats a weird coincidence

well we could still both make our upright skylanders smilie

I'm thinking about buying 10 Magic CCs so I can decide fo'sho which moveset works the best... And i'd REALLY want to spend that extra $90 on 6 Senseis instead smilie
My colorscheme shud B easy tho, Spyro's Fan Club all the way!
(And before anyone says his name isn't punny enough to be a Skylander, Spyro is a blend of the Latin Spiro [to breathe] and the Greek Pyro [fire])
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#12903 Posted: 13:55:09 21/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
You guys remember last year how we got a week filled with Variants, well I hope we get something like that but considering how they're handling official reveals this year...
I think the Starcast Variant, (if it really is one) could be called Galctic Staracast.

im gonna get a normal and variant starcast cause he is so epic smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#12904 Posted: 13:55:17 21/08/2016
I don't understand the hype for variants anymore. Back in 2011, it was quite cool to have Dark Spyro or legendary-whatever, but I feel like they've been done to death.

What would get me back on board is if they didn't do so many. I loved Swap Force's Dark Edition because it was a new idea - now it's an expected thing. Surprise me with a couple of new names (Galactic Starcast sounds great!) and don't over-do it. I know the swarms of variants can be quite a pain to collectors!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#12905 Posted: 13:56:00 21/08/2016

I kinda think that Star Platinum variant for Starcast might just be an upgrade. Similar to how Rattle Shake, High Volt, and more all change their colors after reaching a certain upgrade with them. If it was a variant, then they probably would've shown it off before releasing a screenshot for it.

But I do admit I'd like to see what other variants there are aside from Dark as well. Definitely betting there'll be Legendaries, no doubt in my mind about that.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:34 21/08/2016 by AdamGregory03
#12906 Posted: 13:57:42 21/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

I kinda think that Star Platinum variant for Starcast might just be an upgrade. Similar to how Rattle Shake, High Volt, and more all change their colors after reaching a certain upgrade with them. If it was a variant, then they probably would've shown it off before releasing a screenshot for it.

But I do admit I'd like to see what other variants there are aside from Dark as well. Definitely betting there'll be Legendaries, no doubt in my mind about that.

Probs 1 or 2 Nitros as well, I'd bet
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#12907 Posted: 14:05:55 21/08/2016
Guys im making up my custom skylanders and im planning on making an upright sunburn

Lol, thanks for stealing MY idea of an upright Spyro (which I guess someone else was going to make a sorcerer, but after seeing Spyro coloring book page for the olympics I was like, "the way he's positioned, he DEFINITELY looks to be jumping from an upright position", so I'm probs making a brawler...)

I really hope your joking about him stealing your idea. You realize how much of an simple, common idea this is?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12908 Posted: 14:06:09 21/08/2016
It's a tradition that we get at least 4 Legendaries, 2 Nitros, a Christmas, Easter and some other Holiday Variant.
My guesses:
Nitro Squid Girl
Nitro Techslinger
Legendary Mysticat
Legendary Ambush
Legendary Bad Juju (pray)
Legendary Tae Kwon Crow
New Year's Eve Flarewolf
Easter Pain-Yatta
Christmas Chompy Mage
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#12909 Posted: 14:07:42 21/08/2016
I hope everyone learned the lesson today; staying on topic is kewl.

On variants, doubt we're getting Enchanteds back, but I wouldn't have it any different than Enchanted Mysticat. Legendady Bad Juju sounds kinda meh though, she'd fit more a custom one for Easter.

Either way, where did we find that new Starcast screenshot? That level is amazing! Seems almost like a remade Crawling Crypt.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:09:09 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
#12910 Posted: 14:07:57 21/08/2016
A Christmas Chompy Mage and Easter Pain-Yatta work too perfectly for them to pass up in my opinion.
---
Check this out! Please?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#12911 Posted: 14:09:52 21/08/2016
It's a tradition that we get at least 4 Legendaries, 2 Nitros, a Christmas, Easter and some other Holiday Variant.
My guesses:
Nitro Squid Girl
Nitro Techslinger
Legendary Mysticat
Legendary Ambush
Legendary Tae Kwon Crow
New Year's Eve Flarewolf
Easter Pain-Yatta
Christmas Chompy Mage

These are all excellent guesses. Nitro Techslinger and Legendary Ambush especially.

Altho I think Chop Scotch will get the Easter Variant.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12912 Posted: 14:12:48 21/08/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I really hope your joking about him stealing your idea. You realize how much of an simple, common idea this is?

Yeah I'm joking.
About him stealing my idea, not about where I got the idea from myself.
That really did come from the Book of Paper smilie
---
#12913 Posted: 14:20:32 21/08/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
My guesses:
Nitro Squid Girl
Nitro Techslinger
Legendary Mysticat
Legendary Ambush
Legendary Tae Kwon Crow
New Year's Eve Flarewolf
Easter Pain-Yatta
Christmas Chompy Mage

These are all excellent guesses. Nitro Techslinger and Legendary Ambush especially.

Altho I think Chop Scotch will get the Easter Variant.

i think a halloween variant would be cooler for chopscotch, im thinking kind of like pumpkin eye brawl
---
#12914 Posted: 14:46:54 21/08/2016
Ooh, check everyone's pages in Skylanders.com, guys! All Senseis have different screenshots than press release!

Wolfgang in particular has some motifs we've seen already, hmmm...
Chopscotch can take her eyes off. Ew ew ew, but expected.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:47:43 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
#12915 Posted: 14:47:59 21/08/2016
I could also see a Thanksgiving Boom Bloom, having a brown and orange color scheme.
#12916 Posted: 14:52:02 21/08/2016
Tri-Tip only has one new screenshot(as does GQ, doing her idle), but behind him is a really pretty level.

Is it me or TFB always has a "pretty garden" level motif somewhere? Perilous Pastures, Wilikin Village, Know-it-All Island(rip) and this.

EgoWithy posted the full Mushroom River cutscene, but who cares about that? Let's care about him, as he loudly talks over the entire thing. We don't need silence for the Crash cutecene when we've seen it so many times, much less your "hilaaaarous" faces.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:06:43 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
#12917 Posted: 15:05:10 21/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Tri-Tip only has one new screenshot(as does GQ, doing her idle), but behind him is a really pretty level.

Is it me or TFB always has a "pretty garden" level motif somewhere? Perilous Pastures, Wilikin Village, Know-it-All Island(rip) and this.

yeah also i saw in kaos's trailer a snowy place

we are also getting an ice level and jungle level this time! (the jungle one is with crash, cortex, mags and spyro)

btw i really hope in the next game we can get figures of buzz and mags and sharpfinn etc
that would be pretty cool
like everyone has to team up and become skylanders to defeat malefore
---
#12918 Posted: 15:06:41 21/08/2016
Wait, Tri-Tip and GQ have new screenshots?
---
Check this out! Please?
#12919 Posted: 15:08:48 21/08/2016
GQ and King Pen have but it's levels we've seen before. Tri-Tip has brand new but one. Everyone else has entirely new stuff.
---
#12920 Posted: 15:09:45 21/08/2016
can someone link please im really confused on what everyone is talking about
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#12921 Posted: 15:10:31 21/08/2016
How do you get screenshots?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#12922 Posted: 15:10:33 21/08/2016
So that's where that Starcast screenshot came from! Nevermind then, it's just an upgrade. It doesn't look bad, but I prefer his standard look, I hope it's only a path upgrade.
#12923 Posted: 15:13:25 21/08/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
How do you get screenshots?

Just go on the website and look at the bottom of the Sensei pages.
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#12924 Posted: 15:15:18 21/08/2016
So that's where that Starcast screenshot came from! Nevermind then, it's just an upgrade. It doesn't look bad, but I prefer his standard look, I hope it's only a path upgrade.

And if the Senseis can buy all the upgrades we'll be all screwed.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#12925 Posted: 15:17:04 21/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

Chompy Pod! That 100% confirms good ol chompy pods!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#12926 Posted: 15:17:14 21/08/2016
I honestly don't think they can buy both paths, why would there be paths in the first place then?
#12927 Posted: 15:18:42 21/08/2016
A video from SEN Media shows that the Crystals grant an Imaginite Chest with a single entire set, so you can tell what's default and what's not. They also removed the Academy icon in the demo to prevent people from going there.

Don't recommend watching it, the guy breathes in the mic.
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#12928 Posted: 15:19:19 21/08/2016
4 screenshots from the snowy/spooky village.

Chopscotch, Hood Sickle, Starcast, Wolfgang
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#12929 Posted: 15:20:36 21/08/2016
Don't forget Wolfgang's suspicious second screenshot.

the door has the same symbols as the Mind Magic helmet and the book stolen from the Academy.
---
#12930 Posted: 15:34:05 21/08/2016
Hang on... Looking at the video you mentioned... there is no longer an option to name your Imaginator o.o

(Unless Ownership lets you do it once you're set as the owner.)
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#12931 Posted: 15:38:21 21/08/2016
WHAT?!

I swear...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#12932 Posted: 15:38:39 21/08/2016
That's weird, Skydad named his. Anyone wants to mistreat their ears to check where he did that?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:39:17 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#12933 Posted: 15:39:25 21/08/2016
Lol, I still don't believe that they won't let you reset it. I think by 'final decision' they just mean you'll lose all your Imaginator's progress if you decide to reset it to change classes, just like how choosing paths is a 'final decision'. It really wouldn't make sense for them to make them non-resettable. People could set classes and return the toy, and then young kids who bought that same toy would be locked in. There would be an outrage. Activision wouldn't do something that punishes kids for picking a toy that happened to be used in the past.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#12934 Posted: 15:41:28 21/08/2016
Yes they would. Just look at their other franchises, Traptanium Gates, vehicle requirement. And that's what makes me so fearful.

Turned off the sound and bit it on Skyfamily's video. He didn't...? Oh man, this better just be removed for demo like the Academy icon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:54 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#12935 Posted: 15:43:46 21/08/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Hang on... Looking at the video you mentioned... there is no longer an option to name your Imaginator o.o

(Unless Ownership lets you do it once you're set as the owner.)

BULL, MORE BULL, and a whole load of SHIP! I think that's even worse than letting you reset your crystal. smilie
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:25 21/08/2016 by SodaPopHD
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12936 Posted: 15:43:53 21/08/2016
That's weird, Skydad named his. Anyone wants to mistreat their ears to check where he did that?

You mean this video?

He didn't name his Imaginator.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#12937 Posted: 15:44:55 21/08/2016

Skydad's Gamescom footage was provided for him. But still, the Tech Sorcerer in that footage was not named.

Back to SEN's video, he shows that you can access the Imaginite Vault from the Pause Menu, so at least you can check out all your unlocked parts, even if you never put a single Creation Crystal on the Portal.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#12938 Posted: 15:45:18 21/08/2016
Guys, one of the selling points for Imaginators is being able to customize its appearance, personality, name, etc. They wouldn't remove naming your Imaginator for no reason, I think no one just bothered to do it. They probably moved the option to Ownership, like where the reset button is. smilie

Yes they would. Just look at their other franchises, Traptanium Gates, vehicle requirement.

That's not punishing the players for picking a used toy. That's just the functionality of the game. A Trap Master and a Vehicle come with the Starter Packs anyway. I never cared about those.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:46:43 21/08/2016 by 84skylanderdude
#12939 Posted: 15:46:34 21/08/2016
That'd be the most stupid choice, I think they just removed it on this demo so the next press doesn't get a surprise. SEN Media already had the Imaginator where the previous person saved as it was too.

84,you do know the devs themselves said there's no going back to myskylanders and FGTV, right?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:48:28 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12940 Posted: 15:47:59 21/08/2016
I wouldn't of thought they'd take away the option to name your Imaginator, but now I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Quote: Nightmoon

Skydad's Gamescom footage was provided for him. But still, the Tech Sorcerer in that footage was not named.

Back to SEN's video, he shows that you can access the Imaginite Vault from the Pause Menu, so at least you can check out all your unlocked parts, even if you never put a single Creation Crystal on the Portal.

That's good. This means weapons too, right? Because now I won't need a Sentinel/Sorcerer/etc. Imaginator to see which weapons I've unlocked.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#12941 Posted: 15:48:08 21/08/2016
Why would you be able to name your Imaginators in earlier builds and not in later ones? Especially since we know nicknames are returning for regular Skylanders.
---
Check this out! Please?
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12942 Posted: 15:49:41 21/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Why would you be able to name your Imaginators in earlier builds and not in later ones? Especially since we know nicknames are returning for regular Skylanders.

Maybe the demo people didn't have time to reset the Crystals with Nicknames in time *coughs blood*

Quote: 84skylanderdude
Guys, one of the selling points for Imaginators is being able to customize its appearance, personality, name, etc. They wouldn't remove naming your Imaginator for no reason, I think no one just bothered to do it. They probably moved the option to Ownership, like where the reset button is. smilie

Uhhhh... We've seen the Ownership screen. No Reset or Nickname button in sight!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:55 21/08/2016 by TheToyNerd
#12943 Posted: 15:54:00 21/08/2016
I think we have to take ownership first... at least I hope.

This game is crumbling into pieces by the minutes. Thanks TFB. THANKS.
Even if the naming thing is gone, I wasn't on naming any of my Imaginators if the quotation marks were there.

I'm just so frustrated with them right now.
---
#12944 Posted: 15:55:45 21/08/2016
*the creation aspect is crumbling

FTFY. Game is still good.
That said,we have seen the Name button in previous versions, let's hope that's a demo thing. The issue with reset is that we've never seen it and myskylanders mentioned them using the devkit to clear data and not the game.
---
#12945 Posted: 16:02:17 21/08/2016
Yes, it includes weapons, gear, body parts, auras, catchphrase halves, music, sound effects, voices (?)... everything you can unlock for Imaginators.

Do note that the Imaginite Vault only lets you see the parts ONCE, when you open up the Imaginite Chests and "explode" the Imaginite into parts. It also won't let you see any of the parts that are unlocked by default, nor unlock conditions for parts you're missing.

Also, parts counts!

- Body Parts
Head: 128
Ears: 54
Chest: 80*
Arms: 60
Legs: 64*
Tail: 39**
*: Restricted
Ninjas: No Chest
Swashbuckler: No Legs
**: Possibly more options for Swashbucklers, I recall seeing a screenshot or short clip of a Swashbuckler being created, with a starry tail in the Tail menu, which I haven't seen for other Battle Classes.

- Gear
Headgear: 128
Shoulder Guards: 81
Arm Guards: 61
Leg Guards: 41
Backpack: 51

- Aura: 21

- Weapons
Bazooker: N/A
Bowslinger: N/A
Brawler: N/A
Knight: N/A
Ninja: N/A
Sentinel: N/A
Smasher: N/A
Sorcerer: 27
Swashbuckler: N/A
Quickshot: 26

Life Creation Crystal Unlock
- Tree Set
Head: Sylvan
Arms: Vine Arms
Chest: Merry Mischief Chest
Legs: Viney Legs
Set Bonus: Moose Antlers (Ears)
---
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#12946 Posted: 16:03:29 21/08/2016
They said in some video nickname options are in Ownership. Lemme go try and find it.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#12947 Posted: 16:04:00 21/08/2016
STARRY TAIL!? YES YES YES YESSSSS THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED!!

Nickname options? Ugh. Quotation Marks are still a thing by the sounds of that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:05:20 21/08/2016 by Luminous35
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12948 Posted: 16:07:15 21/08/2016
there better be names
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#12949 Posted: 16:09:09 21/08/2016
It says naming is in Ownership in this video:

Skip to 6:55 and the guy says it.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:14 21/08/2016 by Blink182Bouncer
#12950 Posted: 16:13:05 21/08/2016
I know what the representative said while going over the creation in front of the audience, I'm talking about what has been shown. Big difference.

Like I said, it may simply be that you can only rename it once you have ownership of the figure (note that SEN didn't try going into Ownership again).

And like others have said, it may also just have been removed temporarily during Gamescom, since people will be re-using previously used Crystals, and as we know, they cannot be reset. I really think people should have mentioned to them how the Crystals they tried to use were already locked, and that they weren't able to reset them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:02 21/08/2016 by Nightmoon
First | Previous | Page 259 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me