darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 258 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#12851 Posted: 09:02:12 21/08/2016
About Grave Clobber being a Brawler, how is it a problem exactly? This is the most fitting class for him.
---
bye
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#12852 Posted: 09:03:52 21/08/2016
Quote: newkill
About Grave Clobber being a Brawler, how is it a problem exactly? This is the most fitting class for him.

Some users think two Water Brawler Senseis is too much.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#12853 Posted: 09:05:05 21/08/2016
Quote: Aura24

Some users think two Water Brawler Senseis is too much.

I agree plus I had hope he had a water soaker hahaha
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#12854 Posted: 09:23:57 21/08/2016
Quote: juarmo
Quote: Tigorus
Hey guys! Know what I just realized? Realizing you hate a battle class after picking it is no different from realizing you hate a Skylander after buying it... Since you're still able to switch upgrade paths and all... Why should you expect it to be resettable/refundable?
When you reset any Skylander, be they, Cores, Giants, SWAP Force, Trap Team, Supercharger, [or even... -gasp- an Elite?!], you can't change its base moveset, so why should it be any different for an Imaginator?

Well an important issue to think about is the fact that you can purchase and play a Skylander in the package. You don't like it, reset it and take it back. No harm, no foul (this is by design). Now enter Imaginator Creation Crystals. How is this going to work if people get a crystal, get stuck with something they don't like, take it back and the next person to purchase already has the choice made for them...seems problematic to me. Unless there's something to prevent Crystals being played in the pack.

I just don't like the thought of being stuck with a class I might not like and have no way of playing to see if I like before I make a permanent decision. This seems even stranger for a game pitching "choice".

Resetting is so you can switch paths, letting you play as it in packaging is because putting a stopper would cut into their profit margin without really changing much.
Cuz, you know, most of the players are kids who open their toys BEFORE trying them out and so can't return them.
I'm pretty sure it's not intended design to allow you to return it after testing it out.
It's still a choice if you can't take it back, isn't it? Not being able to take back a decision only adds weight to that decision. A game advertising choices ought to give them importance, don't you think?
If the choices I make can all be reversed, then that cheapens them.

Naturally, I don't think they expected people to create things spontaneously, but rather get an idea formed in their head beforehand, I mean, look at all the fanmail drawings they turned into Imaginators!
Those scribbles were put on to paper AFTER they were put into thought, not WHILE they were.
You can tell by how most of them are symmetrical that the kids drawing them started drawing them AFTER they were fully formed...
I don't think it's pitching "choice" so much as it is pitching "bring your ideas to life!"

You see the flaw with that logic is that this isn't some normal game where you pay about $50-$60 for a single experience and you're done. Skylanders is a franchise that requires little plastic toys to have a full game experience. What if I decided 5-6 years from now I wanted to play Skylanders Imaginators and I wanted to get the experience of creating my own Skylanders again... I can't now because all my Crystals have been used up at that point. Plus, to buy a CC secondhand would be taking a huge risk. How do I know that when I put the toy on the portal that I'm not getting a stupid bodyless ninja with a name like "Lol Fooled Ya!". The risk is avoidable with a reset button!
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#12855 Posted: 09:37:17 21/08/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
i got it right here, boys.

[User Posted Image]

it could be either a variant or a upgrade, either way it's beautiful.

Looks better IMO. Level looks interesting, too.

Hey guys! Know what I just realized? Realizing you hate a battle class after picking it is no different from realizing you hate a Skylander after buying it... Since you're still able to switch upgrade paths and all... Why should you expect it to be resettable/refundable?
When you reset any Skylander, be they, Cores, Giants, SWAP Force, Trap Team, Supercharger, [or even... -gasp- an Elite?!], you can't change its base moveset, so why should it be any different for an Imaginator?

Except with Imaginators, you can change its moveset. You can also change its head, arms, legs, torso, backpack, voice, catchprase, arm guards, leg guards, shoulder guards, and more.

However, if your Skylander isn't a Life Brawler, then you can't choose Life attacks or Brawler attacks.
But if you buy a Life Crystal, then you know you'll have with a Life Imaginator and will always have a Life Imaginator. However, you'll never realise you'll always have a Brawler Imaginator until you go to the Ownership menu and realise you can't reset him.

If you know before you get the Crystal that you can't reset it, then you'll be careful with your decision and plan out your Skylander. We know this. But how many kids (the supposed target audience) would realise this? All other Skylanders can be reset, so why not Imaginators? And since the Class isn't shown on the Crystal, that must mean it can be reset, right?

When I first got SSA, I chose a path for Stealth Elf (the Scarecrow path), thinking that I could get the upgrades from her other path next. However, I eventually realised that I couldn't do that and wanted to try her other path, so I reset her. After all, my Stealth Elf wasn't "Scarecrow Stealth Elf", just "Stealth Elf". Likewise, there are no "Life Brawler Crystals", just "Life Crystals", so kids wouldn't realise that the Crystal will be locked to a class.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#12856 Posted: 10:12:01 21/08/2016
Quote: AmbushFan

[User Posted Image]

Except with Imaginators, you can change its moveset. You can also change its head, arms, legs, torso, backpack, voice, catchprase, arm guards, leg guards, shoulder guards, and more.

However, if your Skylander isn't a Life Brawler, then you can't choose Life attacks or Brawler attacks.
But if you buy a Life Crystal, then you know you'll have with a Life Imaginator and will always have a Life Imaginator. However, you'll never realise you'll always have a Brawler Imaginator until you go to the Ownership menu and realise you can't reset him.

If you know before you get the Crystal that you can't reset it, then you'll be careful with your decision and plan out your Skylander. We know this. But how many kids (the supposed target audience) would realise this? All other Skylanders can be reset, so why not Imaginators? And since the Class isn't shown on the Crystal, that must mean it can be reset, right?

When I first got SSA, I chose a path for Stealth Elf (the Scarecrow path), thinking that I could get the upgrades from her other path next. However, I eventually realised that I couldn't do that and wanted to try her other path, so I reset her. After all, my Stealth Elf wasn't "Scarecrow Stealth Elf", just "Stealth Elf". Likewise, there are no "Life Brawler Crystals", just "Life Crystals", so kids wouldn't realise that the Crystal will be locked to a class.

No, you know that you'll always have a Brawler when the game TELLS YOU ITS A FINAL DECISION. Right BEFORE you make that decision!

And you're ignoring my point.
Resetting Stealth Elf to change her from Forest Ninja to Pook Blade Saint is the equivalent to changing a Knight Imaginator from a Paladin moveset to a Slasher moveset, NOT the equivalent to changing a Swashbuckler or a Ninja to a Smasher or Brawler. If they are to be "full Skylanders" then that SHOULD be the extent to which you can reset them...
After all, I can't take Stealth Elf and Turn her into Stump Smash... That would be rediculous...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:28:09 21/08/2016 by juarmo
#12857 Posted: 10:27:09 21/08/2016

[User Posted Image]

You're ignoring my point:
Resetting Stealth Elf to change her from Forest Ninja to Pook Blade Saint is the equivalent to changing a Knight Imaginator from a Paladin moveset to a Slasher moveset, NOT the equivalent to changing a Swashbuckler or a Ninja to a Smasher or Brawler. If they are to be "full Skylanders" then that SHOULD be the extent to which you can reset them...
After all, I can't take Stealth Elf and Turn her into Stump Smash... That would be rediculous...

IIRC, several games now have a "this cannot be changed" message or something similar when choosing paths. Same with choosing Classes. I don't think it was as "final" as the Class confirmation though.

And I understand that I'll always have a Earth Bazooker, because I know it cannot be changed. But the target audience probably won't realise how final the decision is, and even if they do, they probably won't realise it until they choose their Class.
I think they could either:
Add a warning on the box (e.g. "You can only choose one Class and it cannot be changed"
or
Have Element/Class Crystals instead of just Element Crystals.

However, option two is almost impossible and also ridiculous, so adding a warning seems like the only option. As long as they add this warning, and don't put it on the back of the box or somewhere they won't look (maybe beneath the class?), I would be a lot less pissed off about this. But I think we've already seen seen the Crystal packaging, and I don't think it had a warning on it.

There are probably going to be a lot of annoyed and/or sad kids when they realise they can't change the class. Luckily we won't be one of them, but that doesn't make it much better.
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#12858 Posted: 10:27:23 21/08/2016
Resetting Stealth Elf to change her from Forest Ninja to Pook Blade Saint is the equivalent to changing a Knight Imaginator from a Paladin moveset to a Slasher moveset, NOT the equivalent to changing a Swashbuckler or a Ninja to a Smasher or Brawler.

Actually, resetting Stealth Elf and getting rid of all her levels, coins and upgrades would be equivalent to resetting a leveled up Life Quickshot with upgrades to a Life Quickshot at level 1 with no coins or upgrades. But you can't even do that.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#12859 Posted: 10:32:27 21/08/2016
That's still a stupid way of looking at it because they never advertise it as so. People should be able to experiment however the hell they please. That means switching out Battle Classes at will through resetting the Crystal to factory settings. Forget the second hand market and eBay. What about the very real possibility that the Crystal you buy NEW in the store might contain a Creation of its own that you can't change the Battle Class of. That's a HUGE issue that it's SHOCKING to see you disregard. Very simple minded of you
#12860 Posted: 10:33:15 21/08/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Resetting Stealth Elf to change her from Forest Ninja to Pook Blade Saint is the equivalent to changing a Knight Imaginator from a Paladin moveset to a Slasher moveset, NOT the equivalent to changing a Swashbuckler or a Ninja to a Smasher or Brawler.

Actually, resetting Stealth Elf and getting rid of all her levels, coins and upgrades would be equivalent to resetting a leveled up Life Quickshot with upgrades to a Life Quickshot at level 1 with no coins or upgrades. But you can't even do that.

That's because you have no reason to do so! You can change everything BUT the class and the element at will, so resetting it to level one does nothing but cause you to lose all the stats and experience you've accumulated.
You can change paths, the only reason Skylanders that let you switch paths still let you reset is because they'd have to add special coding to disallow that, and not all Skylanders can switch paths, so it'd be complicated to code...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#12861 Posted: 10:35:14 21/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
That's still a stupid way of looking at it because they never advertise it as so. People should be able to experiment however the hell they please. That means switching out Battle Classes at will through resetting the Crystal to factory settings. Forget the second hand market and eBay. What about the very real possibility that the Crystal you buy NEW in the store might contain a Creation of its own that you can't change the Battle Class of. That's a HUGE issue that it's SHOCKING to see you disregard. Very simple minded of you

You know, It's SHOCKING to see you disregard the possibility that I do all my shopping online, and as such, it's NOT a very real possibility for ANY OF THAT to happen to ME! How simple minded of you!
i do all my shopping online, cause I'm not moron who bothers to go out of my way to visit a store so I don't have to wait a few days for it to ship!
It's a trait of lesser intelligence who can't wait a few days to have what they want. They call it instant gratification.
Humans are born with the intelligence and will to fight their instincts. Use them!

Quote: Tigorus

Well an important issue to think about is the fact that you can purchase and play a Skylander in the package. You don't like it, reset it and take it back. No harm, no foul (this is by design). Now enter Imaginator Creation Crystals. How is this going to work if people get a crystal, get stuck with something they don't like, take it back and the next person to purchase already has the choice made for them...seems problematic to me. Unless there's something to prevent Crystals being played in the pack.

I just don't like the thought of being stuck with a class I might not like and have no way of playing to see if I like before I make a permanent decision. This seems even stranger for a game pitching "choice".

Resetting is so you can switch paths, letting you play as it in packaging is because putting a stopper would cut into their profit margin without really changing much.
Cuz, you know, most of the players are kids who open their toys BEFORE trying them out and so can't return them.
I'm pretty sure it's not intended design to allow you to return it after testing it out.
It's still a choice if you can't take it back, isn't it? Not being able to take back a decision only adds weight to that decision. A game advertising choices ought to give them importance, don't you think?

Naturally, I don't think they expected people to create things spontaneously, but rather get an idea formed in their head beforehand, I mean, look at all the fanmail drawings they turned into Imaginators!
Those scribbles were put on to paper AFTER they were put into thought, not WHILE they were.
You can tell by how most of them are symmetrical that the kids drawing them started drawing them AFTER they were fully formed...
I don't think it's pitching "choice" so much as it is pitching "bring your ideas to life!"

You see the flaw with that logic is that this isn't some normal game where you pay about $50-$60 for a single experience and you're done. Skylanders is a franchise that requires little plastic toys to have a full game experience. What if I decided 5-6 years from now I wanted to play Skylanders Imaginators and I wanted to get the experience of creating my own Skylanders again... I can't now because all my Crystals have been used up at that point. Plus, to buy a CC secondhand would be taking a huge risk. How do I know that when I put the toy on the portal that I'm not getting a stupid bodyless ninja with a name like "Lol Fooled Ya!". The risk is avoidable with a reset button!

The risk is ALSO avoidable if you guys would STOP DOING ALL YOUR DARN SHOPPING IN PHYSICAL STORES!
If it's never left the warehouse, the odds of that happening are close to zero.
(I know a bunch of you had problems finding things that weren't THAT hard to find through major online retailers, so I KNOW a lot of you refuse to shop online... But I think the whole hunting for the Skylanders is unnecessary and inconvenient, illogical and tedious.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:44:12 21/08/2016 by juarmo
#12862 Posted: 10:39:02 21/08/2016

I don't know much about factory stuff. I've heard of defects, although those are rare and are usually seen on the figure itself. But is it actually possible to already have, for example, a Magic Quickshot already on there? If so, how common could that be?

The used market is one ****-up, and not having a warning on the box or Crystal (like I said above) is another ****-up, but if this is relatively common (even if it's a 1 in 100 chance, that's still too common IMO), then this is affecting both the used market and the non-used market, wich is an even bigger ****-up then just affecting the used market.
---
#12863 Posted: 10:43:42 21/08/2016
That's a stupid solution. It's like telling people to stop buying physical disks. It ain't happening anytime soon. Why? Because screw you, I like to get my toys the day I see them and pick out the best quality version of the figure. I don't give a crap if it's "more convenient" to buy online. It's still an utterly stupid and SELFISH way to think about this whole situation. If I buy a Skylander I don't like, I return it to GameStop. If I buy a CC and choose a Battle Class I don't like, that's $10 down the drain on a character I can easily just have changed to make it better.

Also, no small child is going to buy crap off of Amazon. They go into stores and pick out what's there. Meaning there STILL is a FUNDAMENTAL FLAW with the product no matter HOW YOU SLICE IT!

Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it doesn't affect a SIGNIFICANT PORTION of the core audience of the game!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:49:26 21/08/2016 by TheToyNerd
#12864 Posted: 10:58:48 21/08/2016
If you can get Crystals online, good for you. You (probably, but as juarmo said, only close to zero, not zero) won't have to worry about being stuck with a Magic Knight or whatever. Congrats.

For me, I can rarely order stuff online because the only browsers in my household are my Wii U (which I'm currently using) and a laptop that very rarely loads up. And my parent absolutely hate using online too, so it's much easier to just go to the store.

So, maybe I will be stuck with a Earth Sorcerer, but if I am I'll probably just return it (If I can). But what about all the kids who don't realise that they might be stuck with a Light Sentinel or that their decision is permanent?

Or are you just happy as long as you can make your Skylander and not be stuck with a Quickshot because you ordered online?
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#12865 Posted: 11:05:52 21/08/2016
Do you really think people are gonna return Creation Crystals with classes locked into them, and put them back on the shelves? Where I live, those products would just be tossed into the preowned pile. I really don't think we have to worry about buying new Crystals, guys.

This discussion is really getting sour. Let's be grateful that specific classes aren't programmed into the Crystals before they're even shipped. Imagine if we never knew what we were getting... C'mon, let's cheer up a bit, eh? smilie
#12866 Posted: 11:09:54 21/08/2016
That's a stupid solution. It's like telling people to stop buying physical disks. It ain't happening anytime soon. Why? Because screw you, I like to get my toys the day I see them and pick out the best quality version of the figure.

Also, no small child is going to buy crap off of Amazon. They go into stores and pick out what's there. Meaning there STILL is a FUNDAMENTAL FLAW with the product no matter HOW YOU SLICE IT

Because screw me? Yeah, if that's the only/best reason you can come up with, the only flawed reasoning here is YOURS. Not Activision's, not mine, YOURS!

You don't win debates with passionate remarks or insults, you win them with logic and levelheadedness!

There is no logic in continuing illogical practices, there is no logic in accounting for the inevitability of illogical practices, as illogical practices are conducted by illogical people, and illogical people are impossible to account for.

That's like telling me to predict something unpredictable.

Fundamental flaw?
Maybe the flaw isn't in the idea, but in your own perception of what the idea is.

The fundamental idea of the game was inspired by drawings sent through mail.
You're insane if you think those drawings weren't a complete thought BEFORE being committed to paper.
Likewise, would they not believe that they would be a complete thought BEFORE being committed to purchase?
Like that Land Shark Luminous35 drew. He's obviously a brawler, so he clearly had a brawler in mind LONG before he even knew the game would exist...
The fact that they're in color means they couldn't be erased, their relative symmetry means the idea wasn't changed in the time it took to draw it.
So we know they expect ideas to come before creation, not during...
The fundamental idea was that you had an existing idea, and can now bring it to life.
The idea is "bring your [planned out in advance] ideas to life!", not "bring your scattered thoughts to life!"
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#12867 Posted: 11:13:44 21/08/2016
Ohhhhhh, I hope it's a Variant. I slightly prefer his original color scheme, so I'd like to keep it, but at least it isn't a massive recolor. (I'm looking at you, Rattle Shake!)
And guys, please don't spam how salty you are about the Crystals here, we have a seperate topic for that.
#12868 Posted: 11:16:27 21/08/2016
If the point of the game is to plan out ideas before making them, and being unable to change them as if you were making a drawing, then why does almost every gameplay video of Imaginators I watch show people changing from things like Eyeball heads to Robot heads and Yeti heads?

Whenever they choose a Robot head, they can go back and change it. So, unlike drawings, parts of Imaginators CAN be erased or changed.
---
#12869 Posted: 11:16:35 21/08/2016
I do understand juarmo's point, though this stuff really isn't worth arguing over.

Look, I made a similar post over on another thread:

Quote: yelvy
I think the reason Acti have even considered pulling something like this is because they think we will only want to create one character in each crystal. Ugh... It's hard to explain, but they're selling this as a 'Make the character you've aways dreamed of!' kind of thing. They think I'm gonna make my Magic-Tiger-Creature and be done with it. Locking in the battle class makes the character more permanent, like a real Skylander. I know this looks like I'm on Acti's side, but I'm just trying to pin down their logic.
#12870 Posted: 11:20:41 21/08/2016
Ok, let's take it back to the other thread. I'll try and get less heated there.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#12871 Posted: 11:23:44 21/08/2016
I agree with some of the things you say juarmo, but in the end:

Able to reset > Unable to reset
---
bye
#12872 Posted: 11:28:50 21/08/2016

Agree. Particularly if there's no warning on the box and there will probably be a lot of annoyed and/or sad kids.

But as TheToyNerd said, we should keep all this discussion in the other topic.
---
#12873 Posted: 11:38:40 21/08/2016

I can't argue with that! More choices is better, obviously.
But I was only trying to think of a good reason "why".
It should really be up to the players to decide where their imagination takes them (can someone point me to the other thread pls)
---
#12874 Posted: 11:40:22 21/08/2016
It's currently at the top of the page!
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#12875 Posted: 11:55:26 21/08/2016
Quote: Geo-Stelar
Two questions:

How exactly were Boom Bloom and Pit Boss confirmed to be a Ninja & a Sorcerer, respectively?

Is the Light Villain actually Blaster-Tron?

i agree we dont ACTUALLY know for sure that its blaster-tron
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12876 Posted: 11:56:30 21/08/2016
The thing is that I already have pre-planned what is going to be in each of my crystals however many there are, and once I create the character I wanted to make in a crystal, I'll keep them in there, maybe making a few adjustments as time goes on. So really, it didn't really matter to me whether the crystals were resettable or not. But I do understand how this is a problem for some of you.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:58:14 21/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#12877 Posted: 11:56:57 21/08/2016
If the point of the game is to plan out ideas before making them, and being unable to change them as if you were making a drawing, then why does almost every gameplay video of Imaginators I watch show people changing from things like Eyeball heads to Robot heads and Yeti heads?

Whenever they choose a Robot head, they can go back and change it. So, unlike drawings, parts of Imaginators CAN be erased or changed.

Because you don't start off with all the options?
Even if you have all the parts you need (and that's a big if), you could find another that works even better for your design...
---
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#12878 Posted: 12:00:32 21/08/2016

You know, It's SHOCKING to see you disregard the possibility that I do all my shopping online, and as such, it's NOT a very real possibility for ANY OF THAT to happen to ME! How simple minded of you!
i do all my shopping online, cause I'm not moron who bothers to go out of my way to visit a store so I don't have to wait a few days for it to ship!
It's a trait of lesser intelligence who can't wait a few days to have what they want. They call it instant gratification.
Humans are born with the intelligence and will to fight their instincts. Use them!

The risk is ALSO avoidable if you guys would STOP DOING ALL YOUR DARN SHOPPING IN PHYSICAL STORES!
If it's never left the warehouse, the odds of that happening are close to zero.
(I know a bunch of you had problems finding things that weren't THAT hard to find through major online retailers, so I KNOW a lot of you refuse to shop online... But I think the whole hunting for the Skylanders is unnecessary and inconvenient, illogical and tedious.)

If you are someone my age you have no choice plus I love shopping at physical stores plus where I live most people open them and sell them used at least I will be expecting a character in there if I find it used
#12879 Posted: 12:01:48 21/08/2016
It's currently at the top of the page!

I didn't check at the time, lol...
If someone said "Bifrost's thread", instead of "the other thread", I'd have a better idea. As it is, I only figured it out because you were the one who posted most recently in that thread smilie )
---
#12880 Posted: 12:02:02 21/08/2016
Do you really think people are gonna return Creation Crystals with classes locked into them, and put them back on the shelves? Where I live, those products would just be tossed into the preowned pile. I really don't think we have to worry about buying new Crystals, guys.

This discussion is really getting sour. Let's be grateful that specific classes aren't programmed into the Crystals before they're even shipped. Imagine if we never knew what we were getting... C'mon, let's cheer up a bit, eh? smilie

True that
#12881 Posted: 12:11:25 21/08/2016

I agree. Only a few days after news, the topic is going back to chaos.

And here's something:
Everyone is grumpy that Light and Dark are only getting two again, but doesn't it make sense? Aren't Light and Dark meant to be the two most special and rare elements? If it had as many characters as the other elements, people might not get the impression anymore that these are rare and powerful Skylanders. Less characters make it stand out more and seem like the Skylanders in those elements are more legendary and powerful since there are less of them. I dunnno, it's just a thought.
---
Skycrosser24 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#12882 Posted: 12:13:47 21/08/2016
What while I was gone haven't been up to date this past week?
---
Sly thief, Evil overlord. I will hunt you Luminous and your minions too!
Welcome to the family Hoodsickle. Never trusted the crow
#12883 Posted: 12:26:45 21/08/2016
Guys! There's a topic for this!
#12884 Posted: 12:29:57 21/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

And here's something:
Everyone is grumpy that Light and Dark are only getting two again, but doesn't it make sense? Aren't Light and Dark meant to be the two most special and rare elements? If it had as many characters as the other elements, people might not get the impression anymore that these are rare and powerful Skylanders. Less characters make it stand out more and seem like the Skylanders in those elements are more legendary and powerful since there are less of them. I dunnno, it's just a thought.

I agree. Because they are special, they have some of the coolest designs IMO... I'd be upset if they DIDN'T have less characters, since it would mean putting less attention to each design, and they wouldn't be as cool...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:33:36 21/08/2016 by juarmo
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#12885 Posted: 12:35:33 21/08/2016
-----------------READ-----------------

WE HAVE A TOPIC ABOUT THE CRYSTALS PROBLEM, LET'S TALK HERE, PLEASE: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=131928
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:35:57 21/08/2016 by Buuzer
BB pop fizz Green Sparx Gems: 426
#12886 Posted: 12:45:47 21/08/2016
Guys... Anybody know when will we have more news?
Also one day I talked to skylandersgame on snapchat they saw my message actually so guys how about we tell them to replace blaster tron with luminous?
---
Instagram : @Vegeta_bader
Instagram 2 : @Skylanders_epic_imaginators
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:49:16 21/08/2016 by BB pop fizz
#12887 Posted: 12:51:51 21/08/2016
It's way too late start any petitions or demand changes. The game's already planned out and pretty much everything is set.
---
#12888 Posted: 12:56:48 21/08/2016
Quote: Buuzer
-----------------READ-----------------

WE HAVE A TOPIC ABOUT THE CRYSTALS PROBLEM, LET'S TALK HERE, PLEASE: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=131928

Buuzer, I need you to do me a favor: tell us what you DO consider to be general discussion, 'cause that appears with increasing blatantness to be the shorter list than what ISN'T "general discussion"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:46 21/08/2016 by juarmo
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#12889 Posted: 12:59:09 21/08/2016
Quote: BB pop fizz
Also one day I talked to skylandersgame on snapchat they saw my message actually so guys how about we tell them to replace blaster tron with luminous?

Do you think that would work?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#12890 Posted: 13:01:25 21/08/2016
Yeah can we STOP about the FREAKING CRYSTALS!
making your own skylanders is going to be great and also all battleclasses look epic and atleast you can redesign the skylander after you made it so even if you get a random one pre-owned from the shop you can remake it to your liking

im only going to buy new ones though anyway smilie
---
#12891 Posted: 13:02:07 21/08/2016
I just really wanna see some Variants.
#12892 Posted: 13:03:29 21/08/2016

And here's something:

But hey its just a theory! a ga- *gets shot by matpat*

on other notes, any more news like closer pics of posters or name reveals of the other senseis?

Quote: BatWolf

And here's something:

But hey its just a theory! a ga- *gets shot by matpat*

on other notes, any more news like closer pics of posters or name reveals of the other senseis?

EDIT: Anyone know if their are any gorrilla heads in the imaginators head section?
You can guess who im going to make
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:11:33 21/08/2016 by Buuzer
#12893 Posted: 13:07:17 21/08/2016
Quote: BB pop fizz

Why have luminous if there is no nightshade?
#12894 Posted: 13:09:56 21/08/2016
Grilla Drilla's head would fit for who you're making. I haven't seen it, but then again I haven't had to time to be scouring videos to look for parts.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:13:32 21/08/2016 by yelvy
#12895 Posted: 13:22:14 21/08/2016
Grilla Drilla's head would fit for who you're making. I haven't seen it, but then again I haven't had to time to be scouring videos to look for parts.

Yeah that would be good enough smilie
---
#12896 Posted: 13:38:31 21/08/2016
Guys im making up my custom skylanders and im planning on making an upright sunburn
will sunburns head be available
---
#12897 Posted: 13:44:20 21/08/2016
Guys im making up my custom skylanders and im planning on making an upright sunburn

Lol, thanks for stealing MY idea of an upright Spyro (which I guess someone else was going to make a sorcerer, but after seeing Spyro coloring book page for the olympics I was like, "the way he's positioned, he DEFINITELY looks to be jumping from an upright position", so I'm probs making a brawler...)

http://skylanderscharacterlist...oloringBook.pdf
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:15 21/08/2016 by juarmo
#12898 Posted: 13:46:51 21/08/2016

Lol, thanks for stealing MY idea of an upright Spyro (which I guess someone else was going to make a sorcerer, but after seeing Spyro coloring book page for the olympics I was like, "the way he's positioned, he DEFINITELY looks to be jumping from an upright position", so I'm probs making a brawler...)

http://skylanderscharacterlist...oloringBook.pdf

now thats a weird coincidence

well we could still both make our upright skylanders smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 258 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me