darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 200 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#9951 Posted: 20:21:17 10/08/2016
Quote: Aura24
Quote: Bifrost
Yeah, but it's not Windham :c Unless it's an arc level like in previous TFB games and in fact the objective its to get to the city after or before this.

Well there's always the Dragon Temple?

I'm excited to see what Dragon Temple looks like! It sounds like a fun level because it involves dragons. What if it brought back the dragons from Dragons Peak? Vathek magically broke free from being a statue because no logic, and we would actually be able to fight him! Thats what I want, and probably Spyro is the Storyteller.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#9952 Posted: 20:27:33 10/08/2016
200! Yeah Boi!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#9953 Posted: 20:28:39 10/08/2016
200!!!!!!
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#9954 Posted: 20:32:45 10/08/2016

no news.

anyone got any dirt on Painyatta?
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:35:08 10/08/2016 by Pickle
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#9955 Posted: 20:36:43 10/08/2016
At this point I'm kind of ironically hoping that the only thing new at Gamescom will be Kaos, just to show how incompetent the marketing is this year.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9956 Posted: 20:42:31 10/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Yeah, but it's not Windham :c Unless it's an arc level like in previous TFB games and in fact the objective its to get to the city after or before this.

I'm excited to see what Dragon Temple looks like! It sounds like a fun level because it involves dragons. What if it brought back the dragons from Dragons Peak? Vathek magically broke free from being a statue because no logic, and we would actually be able to fight him! Thats what I want, and probably Spyro is the Storyteller.

I'm more excited that Spyro has an active NPC role in this game at last, this will likely shush/enrage the haters for a while, I know.

But I wonder if they'll add more reimagined dragon characters from the Spyro franchise in this level.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#9957 Posted: 20:47:10 10/08/2016
I really hope they do. It's right there in the name, the perfect opportunity for an LOS reference bomb. They don't even need to be so overt about it, just go 'traverse this swamp, save the 4 elemental dragons, the Air one is super talkative and the Earth one is super millitaristic!' Bam, the older fans still sticking around can melt in a puddle of joy.

Though we know what we want from that level, and it's Malefor. No better place for him to be a villain in, even if a single place bad guy like Cluck.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:44 10/08/2016 by Bifrost
#9958 Posted: 20:54:34 10/08/2016

I'm more excited that Spyro has an active NPC role in this game at last, this will likely shush/enrage the haters for a while, I know.

But I wonder if they'll add more reimagined dragon characters from the Spyro franchise in this level.

I am too. Spyro is like, one of my favorite Skylanders of all time. I really hope it will make them be quiet, because really... I don't need to get into that.

That would be pretty cool. I just had a thought, it would be cool if there could be multiple storytellers so there could be more of the Skylanders Dragon Characters too, as well as the Spyro ones too, such as Cyril, and maybe ones who aren't even Dragons, like old Spyro characters like Hunter. I can dream xD
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#9959 Posted: 21:03:57 10/08/2016
I really hope they do. It's right there in the name, the perfect opportunity for an LOS reference bomb. They don't even need to be so overt about it, just go 'traverse this swamp, save the 4 elemental dragons, the Air one is super talkative and the Earth one is super millitaristic!' Bam, the older fans still sticking around can melt in a puddle of joy.

Though we know what we want from that level, and it's Malefor. No better place for him to be a villain in, even if a single place bad guy like Cluck.

Yeah.
I want a freaking Malefor Boss Battle.
But... I'd rather have that wait til Spyro gets a new moveset.
It just wouldn't feel quite right if he didn't have multiple breaths, and I want to take it on co-op with Cynder.
Although, I guess i'd be perfectly cool with twin S2's.
I just LOVE the "Fireslam!"!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#9960 Posted: 21:04:02 10/08/2016

I am too. Spyro is like, one of my favorite Skylanders of all time. I really hope it will make them be quiet, because really... I don't need to get into that.

That would be pretty cool. I just had a thought, it would be cool if there could be multiple storytellers so there could be more of the Skylanders Dragon Characters too, as well as the Spyro ones too, such as Cyril, and maybe ones who aren't even Dragons, like old Spyro characters like Hunter. I can dream xD

Wallop was supposed to be called Hunter during development, I don't know maybe they wanted to bring him back.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#9961 Posted: 21:08:30 10/08/2016
Can we not bring back anything from Legend of Spyro, please
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#9962 Posted: 21:12:45 10/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: juarmo
Quote: Crash10
Oh good, we have the name.

Now Gamescom can you please start faster?

-sigh- How many more days? I think we're all a little stir-crazy by now.
Remember that since it takes place in Europe (Germany?), Eurasian calandars are a day off of the American ones, hence the international date line.
I don't remember if that means we're waiting a day longer or a day shorter though.

Seven more days.
This oughta be fun.

Seven? so in the Americas, it starts on the 17. smilie
Wheras in the native time zone, it's on the 18, due to the international date line.
So we get it a day early smilie
Sorta.
I mean, technically, it's the 11th in Europe atm, so they still have 7 days too, but...
It means us Americans don't really have to wait until the 18th for news, but rather sometime on the 17th so...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#9963 Posted: 21:13:29 10/08/2016
I want Malefor since he's now also a character in Skylands. (I want to defeat him with Hex pls ;-; )
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#9964 Posted: 21:14:50 10/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
I want Malefor since he's now also a character in Skylands. (I want to defeat him with Hex pls ;-; )

Actually, I want playable Malefor and Magic element Hex smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#9965 Posted: 21:16:26 10/08/2016
Quote: Bionichute

Too late for that.

There's Cynder and Malefor since 2011. >.>
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#9966 Posted: 21:19:19 10/08/2016

We don't need to bring anything back other than what we have. Just a little nod of 'hey, remember when this happened' would be fun. I don't really want to see the ACTUAL Volteer and friends.
---
#9967 Posted: 21:20:36 10/08/2016

Bu-but... Malefor!
Bu-but... Hunter!
Buh-but... Actually, I've never played a LoS game, I think we bought a used DotD disc from a friend, but we haven't tried it.
On the other hand, I've played "A Heroes Tail" for Gamecube, and I tried out my bro's Shadow Legacy mid-save, but couldn't make heads or tails of the controls, so I gave up quickly. I played Spyro Orange, but that was difficult and not very fun to play when I was 7 or so, so I quit after killing the first Bandicoot
I aalso believe we bought the original Spyro the Dragon disc from another friend.
---
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#9968 Posted: 21:40:44 10/08/2016
Quote: juarmo

Bu-but... Malefor!
Bu-but... Hunter!
Buh-but... Actually, I've never played a LoS game, I think we bought a used DotD disc from a friend, but we haven't tried it.
On the other hand, I've played "A Heroes Tail" for Gamecube, and I tried out my bro's Shadow Legacy mid-save, but couldn't make heads or tails of the controls, so I gave up quickly. I played Spyro Orange, but that was difficult and not very fun to play when I was 7 or so, so I quit after killing the first Bandicoot
I aalso believe we bought the original Spyro the Dragon disc from another friend.

I haven't played any LoS games either but I'm still a Spyro fan
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#9969 Posted: 21:44:20 10/08/2016
Dunno how much LOS is worth replaying. Back then it was a fun experience, but they aged horribly. ANB was the polygon ceiling(though it and TEN actually took advantage of it for a squarey cartoon style),TEN was too much experimenting with combat physics, DOTD was the very start of OMG NEXT GEN!!!111!! and ironically looks and plays worse than the previous two.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:22 10/08/2016 by Bifrost
HuskerfanChuck Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#9970 Posted: 21:47:43 10/08/2016
I'd like to see more info on light and dark, but realistically, I expect to see Kaos and two or three others that we've known about for a while.
---
HuskerfanChuck

Repping the Light, Huskers, and Nebraska!
#9971 Posted: 21:47:47 10/08/2016
Dunno how much LOS is worth replaying. Back then it was a fun experience, but they aged horribly. ANB was the polygon ceiling,TEN was too much experimenting with combat physics, DOTD was the very start of OMG NEXT GEN!!!111!! and ironically looks and plays worse than the previous two.

I got no problem with subpar graphics or gameplay.
I replayed Spyro's adventure for Wii, after Trap Team on Wii U, and I only cringed a tiny bit for a few minutes. (i'm talking graphics in this case)
And I've never played an action/adventure or RPG that I didn't enjoy.
---
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#9972 Posted: 21:52:46 10/08/2016
I'm sorry but where was dragon temple shown?
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#9973 Posted: 21:57:03 10/08/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

The name was leaked in one of the E3 demos.

[User Posted Image]
---
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#9974 Posted: 22:00:15 10/08/2016
Anyone remember that Spyro was originally planned to be an NPC when Skylanders was originally Spyro's Kingdom? And then they decided against that, believing that a proper Spyro game required having Spyro as a playable character. Well here we are now, into the sixth game, with the possibility of Spyro actually becoming an NPC. (Was it already officially confirmed?) Just strange thinking about it.

Isn't Pain-Yatta pretty much confirmed? With the article mentioning his candy axe, and the reveal trailer showing a Pain-Yatta figure with the 5 Gum? Well, just wait for Gamescom I guess. Hopefully they'll reveal some actual news rather than just these blasted pictures of Imaginator Skylanders. I don't know about you, but it irritates me every time they do that. I don't want to see Imaginators, I want to see Senseis! Until then...

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:52 10/08/2016 by SpcePirateMnky
#9975 Posted: 22:01:55 10/08/2016
Quote: SpcePirateMnky
Anyone remember that Spyro was originally planned to be an NPC when Skylanders was originally Spyro's Kingdom? And then they decided against that, believing that a proper Spyro game required having Spyro as a playable character. Well here we are now, into the sixth game, with the possibility of Spyro actually becoming an NPC. (Was it already officially confirmed?) Just strange thinking about it.

Yes, it has been confirmed that Spyro will be an NPC Skylander along with Jet-Vac, Eruptor, and Stealth Elf, and possibly other fan favorites.
---
#9976 Posted: 22:08:42 10/08/2016
Hunter isn't even a part of LoS, he was in the classic series too, and a much better character there as well.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#9977 Posted: 22:20:17 10/08/2016
Hunter isn't even a part of LoS, he was in the classic series too, and a much better character there as well.

Yes he is!

http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter_(The_Legend_of_Spyro)
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#9978 Posted: 22:21:57 10/08/2016
Well this topic got derailed to hell and back. GAMESCOM COME SOONER
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#9979 Posted: 22:30:34 10/08/2016
_____
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#9980 Posted: 22:40:58 10/08/2016
Has anything happened with the Snapchat? I haven't heard anything from them in a while.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#9981 Posted: 22:49:03 10/08/2016
_____
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#9982 Posted: 23:19:04 10/08/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yes he is!

I never said he wasn't in LoS, just that he was better in Classic.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#9983 Posted: 23:22:50 10/08/2016
7 days...
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#9984 Posted: 23:23:36 10/08/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

The name was leaked in one of the E3 demos.

[User Posted Image]

Hey I took that scrrenshot
#9985 Posted: 00:17:03 11/08/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yes he is!

I never said he wasn't in LoS, just that he was better in Classic.

Yes, you did. smilie
Read the first half of your post

Hunter isn't even a part of LoS

But, you're right.
StD Hunter is best hunter.
Quote: Hunter
"Naw, Spyro cant be dead, if he did die, we'd just start from the last save point"
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:22:40 11/08/2016 by juarmo
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9986 Posted: 00:25:54 11/08/2016

So much hate in that heart...

But talking for real, no need to wish something just to shush or enrage haters. Just keep on your own and forget then. After all, they will refuse to admit they where wrong.
---
Bruh
#9987 Posted: 00:26:42 11/08/2016
Is this REEEEEEEEALLY the time to be discussing this? I know this is a Spyro forum and all but I feel like you could've taken this conversation to the actual Legend of Spyro board. This has barely anything to do with Skylanders Imaginators.

Also, nothing will silence the haters. They will always find some excuse to hate on the series no matter how much Acti does to shut them up once and for all. Spyro is going to literally be the star of his own animated TV series and play a major role in one of the biggest gaming franchises in the world! They could care less though, "BeCuz h3 UGGos!!1!1!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:15 11/08/2016 by TheToyNerd
#9988 Posted: 00:30:39 11/08/2016
http://www.xboxachievements.co...x-one/overview/

Nothing for achievements yet... I was hyped... but no... if one day someone reads this and finds that it was revealed! Credit me!
---
#9989 Posted: 00:32:29 11/08/2016
I got really excited looking at that link...

But it's way too early.
---
#9990 Posted: 00:34:39 11/08/2016
Dude, Imaginators having an Xbox Achievement page with the achievements is nothing special. No one needs to credit you when they appear. This ain't Instagram smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9991 Posted: 00:43:26 11/08/2016
Quote: DreamTeam

Nothing for achievements yet... I was hyped... but no... if one day someone reads this and finds that it was revealed! Credit me!

Credit you?
For what, finding a random page on the internet that anyone could have stumbled across that didn't have any information when you found it?

This whole "credit me for this" crap really grinds my gears...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#9992 Posted: 00:47:14 11/08/2016
The pages are opened as soon as the game is confirmed for these plataforms, not news. They never appear until a month and a half-ish before release anyway.
---
#9993 Posted: 00:51:54 11/08/2016

........Are you serious? smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:15 11/08/2016 by Aura24
#9994 Posted: 00:53:25 11/08/2016

No I am not.. People dont understand jokes? WOW! I mean credit for that! Its stupid! I was joking i thought people would relise!
---
#9995 Posted: 00:54:54 11/08/2016

No I am not.. People dont understand jokes? WOW! I mean credit for that! Its stupid! I was joking i thought people would relise!

Sarcasm reeeeeeeeally doesn't translate well in text. Plus you're on the younger side, so we always assume the worst.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9996 Posted: 01:55:24 11/08/2016
so is it october yet
#9997 Posted: 01:57:08 11/08/2016
Were not doing this again.
---
#9998 Posted: 01:57:46 11/08/2016
yes we are
#9999 Posted: 01:58:11 11/08/2016
the 10000th post has been claimed in the name of ambush.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:53 11/08/2016 by ZapNorris
#10000 Posted: 01:59:29 11/08/2016
That post will get transferred into your first one and it shall be mine! Mwahaha!

HAHA 10000 POST IS MINE! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:20 11/08/2016 by Luminous35
First | Previous | Page 200 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me