darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 199 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#9901 Posted: 19:23:28 09/08/2016
I wouldn't be surprised if we got to 205 before Gamescon. Leaks are still a possibility though, you never know when an article speaks early. Several jumped the gun on Chopscotch when she's supposed to be for the event, though they probably saw FGTV with the teaser and thought it was good to go.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:24:48 09/08/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#9902 Posted: 20:25:38 09/08/2016
myskylanders.de revealed something interesting...
https://myskylanders.de/2016/0...in-lebensgrose/
On gamescom you can create your own Imaginator for a contest, the 10 best ones are chosen for a pole that Toys 'R' Us will publish for people to choose the best one. The winner is being made into a 1,25 m big figure which will go to the creator. And the best thing, it will work in-game! I'm not sure how you wanna put that on the portal but we'll have to wait and see.
#9903 Posted: 20:30:44 09/08/2016
What's the point of the figure working on the game if it'll actually crush the portal base except for the SC one.
Either way, another contest between Youtubers who mostly have the money to 3D-print their own figures, except for the odd kid who might win for making the edgiest one.

Oh yeah, Gamescom is in Germany,isn't it? I think that with Drawdler covering the reveal, me and Luminous35 covering E3, it'll be your time to shine since I bet news sites in german will cover a lot of it : P
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:35:46 09/08/2016 by Bifrost
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#9904 Posted: 21:29:31 09/08/2016
Wow! Sweet... Will this be open to the public? Or to the people at Gamescom. Either way, that sounds like an awesome prize! Can't wait for Gamescom!!

EDIT: I cannot read apparently. This is just for Gamescom people! Still, it's pretty cool. A Giant Skylander in your own house that you can use sounds amazing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:40 09/08/2016 by TheToyNerd
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9905 Posted: 23:11:33 09/08/2016
well cool
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9906 Posted: 23:20:44 09/08/2016
inb4 We get a Flynn figure.
CORRECTION: The winner gets a Flynn figure.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:18 09/08/2016 by AdamGregory03
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9907 Posted: 00:45:19 10/08/2016
Well, here's what I think's gonna happen now with villains, since that always seems to be something we can talk about:

Magic: Bad Juju - Swashbuckler (I've explained this about one million times, and I think everyone knows why she would be in this element.)

Light: Luminous - Knight (We need one more Doom Raider to complete the cast, and Luminous is most likely our guy. Also, Knight fits him well.)

Life: Chompy-Mage - Smasher (Smashes with his staff in Trap Team. If Pain-yatta isn't in this, then I guess Smasher will be given to this guy, since it makes a lot of sense.)

Water: Grave Clobber - Bazooker (Launches his fists like rockets or has a water blaster. Either way, it works.)

That leaves Air and Brawler. I don't know what to think with this. I would think Dreamcatcher, but that would ruin the balance with Doom Raiders and regular villains. I think what'll happen is that we'll just get a random villain that either does or doesn't fit the element because he/she is simply light blue, which seems to be the logic Toys For Bob is using here.

Well, those are my final bets. Sorry I've been posting on this so much, but I have been thinking about this for a while and this is my conclusion on what I think will happen.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#9908 Posted: 01:08:28 10/08/2016
Quote: Zekrom Prime
Quote: yrocgames
Well no he told me he made that in person, trust me i thought it was a prototype also. He split the toy in half and put the trap in there also.

You know what I'm done with this "fan Favorite" Crap

Same.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#9909 Posted: 01:26:44 10/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
inb4 We get a Flynn figure.
CORRECTION: The winner gets a Flynn figure.

I guarantee you it's gonna end up being Donald Trump or Sans from Undertale instead
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#9910 Posted: 01:26:50 10/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
What he said above.

#CuckooClocker4Air
But in all honesty I agree with everything you said here. I too think Air will be the one to get a non-Doom Raider, since I can't really see Dreamcatcher working out in any of the classes. And to me, Cuckoo Clocker is the only non-Doom Raider villain I can think of who could fit both the Air element and Brawler class (Since he's a bird who attacks with his fists and by singing, which requires air to do).
---
Check this out! Please?
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#9911 Posted: 01:49:00 10/08/2016
Quote: ExcitonKnight
Quote: yrocgames
Well no he told me he made that in person, trust me i thought it was a prototype also. He split the toy in half and put the trap in there also.

Same.

I'm sorry, how do you define "fan favorite"?
We may all be fans here, but we're not the target audience by a longshot...
unless you people are all between the ages of 8 and 12, you don't speak for the entire fanbase, the intended fanbase, or even the majority.

And besides, its tough to collect empirical data from a target audience entirely under 13.
And the way traps work, you can't go entirely by sales...
After all, the sales speak for the overall caliber of the villain's element, not the villain themselves.

In any case, I can kinda get a feel for what was likely "popular", and most of these are characters I feel may have been well liked.
Even if they weren't anyone's favorite, they were all popular in general, I think.

Chompy Mage is wacky in a way that speaks to kids.
Grave clobber has the "hulk smash" going on I guess?
I don't know why, but I can't see Golden Queen having NOT been popular, with the more serious kids I guess.
Wolfgang, I don't know, just seems cool
Hood Sickle, now, i'm not entirely sure...
Tae Kwon Crow, is.. do I really have to explain why he's popular? He made ME laugh. I don't normally like wacky characters. But his shtick seemed more comic relief than just mindless silliness.
And well, the Goo thing that Krankase has.
The spider legs.
The weird, Willy Wonka-esque? way he dresses?
It's just the sort of things kids seem to like these days...
EDIT: I just had a thought: wouldn't it be funny if Tae Kwon Crow STILL didn't know they were the Skylanders?
After he started working for them, and teaching their recruits?
And the portal master!
his catchphrase would be "Who dares send me back to skylands? I want to know!"
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:29 10/08/2016 by juarmo
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#9912 Posted: 04:53:13 10/08/2016
Quote: juarmo

Same.

unless you people are all between the ages of 8 and 12, you don't speak for the entire fanbase, the intended fanbase, or even the majority.

And besides, its tough to collect empirical data from a target audience entirely under 13.
After all, the sales speak for the overall caliber of the villain's element, not the villain themselves.

In any case, I can kinda get a feel for what was likely "popular", and most of these are characters I feel may have been well liked.
Even if they weren't anyone's favorite, they were all popular in general, I think.

I don't know why, but I can't see Golden Queen having NOT been popular, with the more serious kids I guess.
Tae Kwon Crow, is.. do I really have to explain why he's popular? He made ME laugh. I don't normally like wacky characters. But his shtick seemed more comic relief than just mindless silliness.
The spider legs.
EDIT: I just had a thought: wouldn't it be funny if Tae Kwon Crow STILL didn't know they were the Skylanders?
And the portal master!

I'm 14 I was 9 when SSA was released so I was in the target audience before
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9913 Posted: 07:14:41 10/08/2016

Same.

The spider legs.
And the portal master!

The point is Activision will never know which characters are actually fan-favorites, if they won't do a poll of some kind on the official site.

I would't have complained that much if Grave Clobber won the poll for his own Element, because what you said is completely plausible, but he didn't and I'm still convinced he's our Water villain because he's a partially blue humanoid.
Which is most likely why Gulper was taken out.

And this doesn't stop there.
Do I really have to believe that our target demographic's members keep preferring the same 4-5 characters after 5 games with over 100 Skylanders...?
It's clear Activision settled down with the characters they liked the most and decided they would have been the flagships.
Which would be absolutely fine if they didn't kept calling them "fan"-favorites.

As of now we have no way to tell if they are actually fan-favorites, even if our forum isn't certainly representative of course.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#9914 Posted: 07:22:10 10/08/2016

Same.

The spider legs.
And the portal master!

I'm 14 I was 9 when SSA was released so I was in the target audience before

The point I was trying to make, but got lost when I got carried away, is that the way I define a fan favorite is "the one that the crowd likes", rather than "the one that that one guy screams for"
As I said in another thread, the fans in the context of fan favorites are "of the sport", not "of the athlete".
If they're fans "of the athlete", then OF COURSE he's their favorite. They're HIS fans.
and in that case, then they'd have to repose everyone, as every single character is someone's favorite.
But, Pikachu is a good example of a fan favorite.
He's no specific person's favorite, but he's the most liked pokemon overall.
It's not that he'd win every popularity contest (arceus once beat him in one0, as that would involve him being the most people's #1 pick, but rather, if everyone had to list their top 100 picks (remember, this is out of 700 pokes), he'd be the highest ranked on average.
That's what a fan favorite is, no one specific's favorite, but the favorite of the fanbase on the whole.

That's why flagships are always reposed.
Because they said fan favorite, and that's what they are.
It's the ones people liked enough to buy, not the ones people liked enough to play all the time.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#9915 Posted: 07:46:31 10/08/2016
Quote: Drek95

Same.

The spider legs.
And the portal master!

The point is Activision will never know which characters are actually fan-favorites, if they won't do a poll of some kind on the official site.

I would't have complained that much if Grave Clobber won the poll for his own Element, because what you said is completely plausible, but he didn't and I'm still convinced he's our Water villain because he's a partially blue humanoid.

Do I really have to believe that our target demographic's members keep preferring the same 4-5 characters after 5 games with over 100 Skylanders...?
It's clear Activision settled down with the characters they liked the most and decided they would have been the flagships.
Which would be absolutely fine if they didn't kept calling them "fan"-favorites.

As of now we have no way to tell if they are actually fan-favorites, even if our forum isn't certainly representative of course.

Gulper has arms, that should be enough to make him a sensei...
Since Bad Juju doesn't have legs, Kaos doesn't have visible legs, etc.
Stop trying to think of reasons they removed characters you think would work better in place of characters that actually made it in.
It's more necessary to balance the battle classes than the elements, so it's not a question of "which water element characters did he beat". but rathe a question of which potential [battle class here] he beat.
If anything, he got in instead of gulper because he fit the battle class better than gulper did.

Cause the thing is, the Imaginator's upgrade system is contingent on having 3 Sensei's and one boss per battle class, meaning that having exactly 3 sensei's per battle class is necessary from a gameplay perspective, while having 3 sensei's per element is not... quite as necessary, except to avoid upsetting some people with OCD.

So, it's possible that Grave clobber better suited whatever BATTLE class was leftover for water rather than "because he was humanoid"

I'm sorry, but you DO know that Activision has access to the sales numbers, right?
If they were the characters Activision liked the most, it's because Activision likes money, and those were the characters that made them the most money. i.e. they sold the most.
Not everyone can even afford to buy one of each character, like you do, Drek, and those people "Vote with their wallets"
It's the single most accurate way to decide which characters are more popular than the others based on the sales of their "S1" selves.

As I've said before, that number is more accurate than a poll, because its NOT the character that's "everyone's #1" list that are "fan favorites", its the characters that are in "everyone's top 20".

Bro, they picked them cause they sold, there's no denying that Acti would let the devs pick the characters that went unsold.
---
#9916 Posted: 08:05:28 10/08/2016

The spider legs.
And the portal master!

Stop trying to think of reasons they removed characters you think would work better in place of characters that actually made it in.
It's more necessary to balance the battle classes than the elements, so it's not a question of "which water element characters did he beat". but rathe a question of which potential [battle class here] he beat.
If anything, he got in instead of gulper because he fit the battle class better than gulper did.

Cause the thing is, the Imaginator's upgrade system is contingent on having 3 Sensei's and one boss per battle class, meaning that having exactly 3 sensei's per battle class is necessary from a gameplay perspective, while having 3 sensei's per element is not... quite as necessary, except to avoid upsetting some people with OCD.

So, it's possible that Grave clobber better suited whatever BATTLE class was leftover for water rather than "because he was humanoid"

I'm sorry, but you DO know that Activision has access to the sales numbers, right?
If they were the characters Activision liked the most, it's because Activision likes money, and those were the characters that made them the most money. i.e. they sold the most.
Not everyone can even afford to buy one of each character, like you do, Drek, and those people "Vote with their wallets"
It's the single most accurate way to decide which characters are more popular than the others based on the sales of their "S1" selves.

As I've said before, that number is more accurate than a poll, because its NOT the character that's "everyone's #1" list that are "fan favorites", its the characters that are in "everyone's top 20".

Bro, they picked them cause they sold, there's no denying that Acti would let the devs pick the characters that went unsold.

All very true indeed, especially regarding Battle Classes for villains (Gulper could have used a soda bazooka or a sword but then the Magic and the Lights villain might have ended up with not-so-fitting weapons).
And I know they have sales numbers, I'm simply not convinced they are using them as much as they should: just a personal assumption, that's all.
And that doesn't work for villains since they are getting figures for the first time.

I'm not pretending to be right at all, just sincerely wishing Activision could think a bit more about making interesting choices for the series instead of economically convenient ones.
It's naive, I know, but I'm one of those dreamers who still thinks big companies should start considering what would be better for their customers overall, instead of what would make more profit.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:17 10/08/2016 by Drek95
#9917 Posted: 09:03:28 10/08/2016

All very true indeed, especially regarding Battle Classes for villains (Gulper could have used a soda bazooka or a sword but then the Magic and the Lights villain might have ended up with not-so-fitting weapons).
And I know they have sales numbers, I'm simply not convinced they are using them as much as they should: just a personal assumption, that's all.
And that doesn't work for villains since they are getting figures for the first time.

I'm not pretending to be right at all, just sincerely wishing Activision could think a bit more about making interesting choices for the series instead of economically convenient ones.
It's naive, I know, but I'm one of those dreamers who still thinks big companies should start considering what would be better for their customers overall, instead of what would make more profit.

I understand.
You are most certainly right about the villains-sales thing, to think I thought about that earlier today completely forgot about it now.
I guess you have a point though, there's no good reason NOT to ask the fans when it comes to villains.
Big companies should start doing considering that, I mean, a healthy customer relationship should be more important than saving a few dollars to the hundred.
But economically convenient...
I don't know, I think Gulper sounds like it'd be more economically sound than Grave Clobber,(i'd say Chill Bill, but he's definitely too small to be a Sensei smilie [I know you love to take jabs at the figures' size])
And the choice of making Grave Clobber the water sensei instead of Gulper or Chill Bill (the one element with 2 definitive characters, and we get... neither of them), If that's not "interesting", I don't know WHAT to call it.

Even I personally get touchy when Pop Fizz has 4 different poses, and Spyro's still stuck at 3 for now.
I really think that if they do reposes again the way they did last year, that Spyro ought to be next.
His moveset just isn't very interesting compared to most other ones.
He's someone who could USE a brand new moveset (i'd settle for an S4 Spyro Wow pow replacing his 3rd attack with something cool, like switching breaths, considering Flight can be relegated to double jumping.), and it would be a total waste to do what SC did a third time, and then not do it for the face of the series even once.
Before anyone objects to me saying that about Spyro: He's featured heavily in the comics and the upcoming Netflix series, he's featured the most heavily in supplementary material in general.
I'm start hating revamps too, if they miss a character that could actually make use of a new moveset, AND is popular enough to meet their typical deciding factor in reposes.

It's a total waste of bothering to make new movesets for old skylanders if they avoid ANY characters that really need them.
Roller Brawl was the only interesting choice last time (but since I don't have either one of the Roller Brawls, I can't comment on how much of an improvement the moveset was, or how good/bad it was to begin with), and it seems to me that they have a quota that there will always be flagships for AT LEAST 6 of the elements, so next year, if they don't choose Spyro, that limits them to 2 possible spots for characters that need movesets.
I'm gonna be upset if they make ANOTHER Eruptor or Gill Grunt, and give them THREE interesting movesets, but let spyro collect dust for ANOTHER year, and have his one, somewhat dull moveset.

Seriously, you were right about how unnecessary most of the revamps were. (I found the new Gill Grunt to be a lot of fun, but SS Stealth Elf isn't nearly as cool as she used to be...
I haven't played SS Terrafin, as that's my bro's figure)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:22:34 10/08/2016 by juarmo
#9918 Posted: 09:29:24 10/08/2016
What's up with those towers of comments? (I'm not gonna read any)
#9919 Posted: 09:39:24 10/08/2016
Oh, yes, Spyro could definitely use a multi-Element moveset.
As of now he's Magic pretty much because he's purple (and because of the lore), but they could paint him red and he would fit Fire with no problems.

I guess they might try and repose some Skylanders they never reposed before, they might find characters which sell even more after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#9920 Posted: 13:26:39 10/08/2016
Ah, don't forget Masker Mind or Night Shade for Magic element for.... oh well, because they're purple. You know.

As of now he's Magic pretty much because he's purple (and because of the lore), but they could paint him red and he would fit Fire with no problems.

I guess they might try and repose some Skylanders they never reposed before, they might find characters which sell even more after all.

Oh well... you're right:
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:32:39 10/08/2016 by Buuzer
#9921 Posted: 13:46:15 10/08/2016

You definitely read my wall of text.
Kudos.

Yeah, they really need to implement a breath switch at some point.
Spyro's not the kind of character that wouldn't even TRY to learn other elements just in case those abilities were needed to help protect Skylands, so "preferring to use fire" isn't really an excuse for him not using anything else.

If they revamp him instead of Wow-Pow him, then I hope he gets "rebranded" as a Kaos element character...
And then they change the name/symbol/color of the element to Clear/a Lotus/white respectively, if need be.
Considering Kaos is a technical Magic elemental, but is his own thing cause he switches elements, it wouldn't be TOO weird to see spyro switched to his element if that were the case.
Heck, it could be an element that serves as the antithesis of Kaos if that's too weird.
Spyro/Eon element?
Maybe an element wheel as the symbol... IDK.

But seriously, another wave of revamped skylanders without either spyro or a ton of left field characters would be unforgivable.
ESPECIALLY another Gill or Triggs without their pal Spyro.
EDIT: So, Gamescom is on the 16th, right? 6 more days, if so smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:49 10/08/2016 by juarmo
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#9922 Posted: 13:52:58 10/08/2016
Gamescom is on the 17th
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#9923 Posted: 13:54:11 10/08/2016

*sigh* They are the same thing. What makes a profit IS what is better for customers. People are rational with their money. Our spending habits are how we tell companies what is best for us, and they respond by creating more of that. If something is not best for us, we do not buy it. Only in fiction is that not the case, where the eeeeevil big company somehow forces everyone to buy horrible products they don't want (with no real explanation as to how this is accomplished) is that not the case. In reality, only the government is able to force people to buy things we don't want. We have told Activision what we want with our dollars, and they are responding to it. If you don't like what they are producing, simply don't buy it. If enough people do the same thing, they will respond by changing their product.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:55:01 10/08/2016 by SSj3 Derek
#9924 Posted: 14:01:44 10/08/2016
Quote: SSj3 Derek

*sigh* They are the same thing. What makes a profit IS what is better for customers. People are rational with their money. Our spending habits are how we tell companies what is best for us, and they respond by creating more of that. If something is not best for us, we do not buy it. Only in fiction is that not the case, where the eeeeevil big company somehow forces everyone to buy horrible products they don't want (with no real explanation as to how this is accomplished) is that not the case. In reality, only the government is able to force people to buy things we don't want. We have told Activision what we want with our dollars, and they are responding to it. If you don't like what they are producing, simply don't buy it. If enough people do the same thing, they will respond by changing their product.

Correction: In America, only the state government gets to force us to buy things. And that's only because the federal government isn't allowed to do so.
Except when it's health insurance I suppose

"All powers denied to the federal government are bestowed upon the state government."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:02:49 10/08/2016 by juarmo
#9925 Posted: 14:11:39 10/08/2016
No, they aren't always the same thing, unfortunately.

Figures are one thing, but in-game content has nothing to do with toy sales, at least not directly.
Or did we already forgot about what changed (or got removed entirely) since this series begun, even if they were popular features...?

Why keep traps fully compatible if you can sell trophies and figures to make more money?
I'm not saying Activision is evil, just that they probably look at what is more profitable first, and then try to find a way to make it likeable for fans.
Long story short: I'm quite sure Activision could live well even without the money they could make out of reposes/variants and so on and maybe use the resources normally invested in them to make the game itself better.

Guess I simply can't get the whole "if you can make more money, don't care about the rest, make it" thing.
Eh, fair enough.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#9926 Posted: 15:10:05 10/08/2016
I'l see what I can cover for gc, but I don't think it'll be more than what you guys find. (tho most will probably be sleeping)
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#9927 Posted: 15:11:00 10/08/2016
No, they aren't always the same thing, unfortunately.

Figures are one thing, but in-game content has nothing to do with toy sales, at least not directly.
Or did we already forgot about what changed (or got removed entirely) since this series begun, even if they were popular features...?

Why keep traps fully compatible if you can sell trophies and figures to make more money?
I'm not saying Activision is evil, just that they probably look at what is more profitable first, and then try to find a way to make it likeable for fans.
Long story short: I'm quite sure Activision could live well even without the money they could make out of reposes/variants and so on and maybe use the resources normally invested in them to make the game itself better.

Guess I simply can't get the whole "if you can make more money, don't care about the rest, make it" thing.
Eh, fair enough.

No, we bought the games anyway, even after things like using trapped villains removed from Superchargers. By doing so, we told Activision that it wasn't all that important to us. This is on us, not them. Also, just curious, how many people are you willing to fire over the lost revenue from reposes and variants? Again, only in fiction can companies lose revenue and be just fine. Sure, in fiction lost revenue only means that the rich CEO has a little bit less money to swim in his giant money bin, but in real life that does actual damage to all the families and retirees that have Activsion stock in their 401Ks or IRAs, and jeopardizes future expansion plans or projects current budgeted, resulting in new hiring being put on hold, or even layoffs.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#9928 Posted: 15:11:08 10/08/2016
I've been told it's on the 14th... :/
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#9929 Posted: 15:12:52 10/08/2016
Reposting from another thread:

Quote:
If anyone could give me a list of sources for the Chompy Mage, Painyatta, etc. rumors it would be appreciated.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#9930 Posted: 15:14:59 10/08/2016
Chompy Mage is not a rumor, hes confirmed.

[User Posted Image]

And for Pain-Yatta, he was mentioned at the games reveal to have a Candy Axe.
---
#9931 Posted: 15:17:02 10/08/2016
Where's that image from, though? I'm not saying it's fake, just curious.

Also, going to change some things on my list to include Chompy Mage.
---
#9932 Posted: 15:17:31 10/08/2016
It's from a magazine.

Heres the full image.

[User Posted Image]
---
#9933 Posted: 15:26:55 10/08/2016
Thanks. Where was Painyatta confirmed though?
---
#9934 Posted: 15:27:50 10/08/2016
Paul Reiche mentioned him at the games reveal to have a Candy Axe, also mentioned was Wolfgang.

I said that already... but oh well.
---
#9935 Posted: 15:27:58 10/08/2016
Painyatta was in literally the first Imaginators article. I posted it the other day but I can't grab the link right now.
---
#9936 Posted: 16:35:53 10/08/2016
Pain-Yatta hasn't been confirmed, just rumored.
---
Check this out! Please?
#9937 Posted: 19:07:14 10/08/2016
Thanks, SkylandersGame. We've seen this a dozen times already but it's good for a looksee.

The level is called Sky Fortress. Booo.

NOW IF IT WOULD WORK
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:10:10 10/08/2016 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9938 Posted: 19:10:57 10/08/2016
Oh good, we have the name.

Now Gamescom can you please start faster?
---
Bruh
#9939 Posted: 19:12:09 10/08/2016
Someone who actually sees something other than the Smasher Shrine, now's the time to try and check if that area behind the starting area we see in gameplay is actually acessible. Doesn't look like scenery at all.
---
#9940 Posted: 19:17:04 10/08/2016
Quote: Crash10

-sigh- How many more days? I think we're all a little stir-crazy by now.
Remember that since it takes place in Europe (Germany?), Eurasian calandars are a day off of the American ones, hence the international date line.
I don't remember if that means we're waiting a day longer or a day shorter though.
---
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#9941 Posted: 19:29:23 10/08/2016

Remember that since it takes place in Europe (Germany?), Eurasian calandars are a day off of the American ones, hence the international date line.
I don't remember if that means we're waiting a day longer or a day shorter though.

I hope it's a day shorter!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#9942 Posted: 19:40:36 10/08/2016

Seven more days.
This oughta be fun.
---
Check this out! Please?
#9943 Posted: 19:47:24 10/08/2016
I'll have to ask again since people can't stop bringing up something they can find out in a Google search.

Did the map viewer for Sky Fortress in that link work for anyone? I let RequestPolicy and NoScript allow everything on the page and it still turned black the moment I moved away from the Smasher Shrine.
---
#9944 Posted: 19:50:01 10/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I'll have to ask again since people can't stop bringing up something they can find out in a Google search.

Did the map viewer for Sky Fortress in that link work for anyone? I let RequestPolicy and NoScript allow everything on the page and it still turned black the moment I moved away from the Smasher Shrine.

Worked for me, but there wasn't really anything we haven't seen before. No hidden details that I could see.
---
Check this out! Please?
#9945 Posted: 19:53:51 10/08/2016
Thanks. Well at least trying to find out what was wrong reminded me I've yet to update my browser, whoops.
I swear something seems to be up with that faraway part of the level.
---
#9946 Posted: 20:00:08 10/08/2016
Sky Fortress? So it's not Battleship... thank god. At least that's somewhat creative.
---
#9947 Posted: 20:04:07 10/08/2016
Yeah, but it's not Windham :c Unless it's an arc level like in previous TFB games and in fact the objective its to get to the city after or before this.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9948 Posted: 20:16:15 10/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Yeah, but it's not Windham :c Unless it's an arc level like in previous TFB games and in fact the objective its to get to the city after or before this.

Well there's always the Dragon Temple?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
First | Previous | Page 199 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me