darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#251 Posted: 21:02:39 06/06/2016
Quote: Wolfgang
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: ZapNorris

timberwolf

Hmmm, not sure. What about Roothunter (instead of Loothunter)?

My first impulse is something to the effect of Bark Biter... or something involving the word "bark" (given its relation to both canids and trees)

Bark Biter, that's perfect! Thanks!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#252 Posted: 21:03:34 06/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
My Ideas for Imaginators

1. Ignitazard the Fire Lizard. He is a Ninja class. "Party with fire!" (??? voice)

2. Snowflight the Water Tiger. She is a Bowslinger class. "Make way for water!" (Angelic Voice)

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class "Never underestimate my wand!" (??? Voice)

4. Shockbolt the Tech Robot. He is a Knight class. "Say hello to my superior technology!" (Regal Voice)

5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler class. "Don't mess with mystery!" (??? voice)

6. Bonesaw the Undead Skeleton. He is a Smasher class "Unleash the Undead!" (Wacky Voice)

7. Blastbright the Light Spirit Dragon. He is a Sentinel Class. "Get ready for pure radiance!" (Cool Voice)

8. Slither-burst the Life Snake. He is a Bazooker Class. "You're no match for my missiles!" (??? Voice)

9. Rune Riot the Magic Angel. She is a Quickshot Class. "Time for Magic!" (Faerie Voice)

10. Terrasphere the Earth Alien. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "You can't handle the cosmos!" (??? Voice)

11. Flash Blaze the Light Knight. He is a Knight Class. "Prepare to face the light!" (Hero Voice)

12. Dusk Cloud the Dark Knight. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "Unleash my blades!" (??? Voice.)

13. Tidal Blade the Water Character. She is a Brawler Class. "Time for the tide!" (??? Voice)

14. Skyshot the Air Fawn. She is a Quickshot Class. "The password is magic!" (??? Voice)

This will be updated whenever I have new ideas.
Any catchphrase that is listed could be changed at any time.

List of all the updates

• Update #1: Added Ignitus the Fire Lizard
  • Update #2: Ignitus' name has been changed to Ignitazard. A combination of Ignite and Lizard.
  • Update #3: Added a new character, Snowflight, the Water Imaginator for me. She is a tiger that uses a bow, and also has wings.
  • Update #4: Added Windwing, a Air character, and Shockbolt, a tech character, who are from the Sorcerer and Knight class.
  • Update #5: Added Darktail, a dark elemental fox character, who is a brawler. Added catchphrases for Shockbolt and Darktail.
  • Update #6: Changed Darktail's name to Nightmoon. Removed catchphrases, as there are so many more possibilities I could want to change them.
  • Update #7: Added the Undead character, Bonesaw. He is a Smasher Class. He has bone armor with a bone tail. Also has Bat Wings and a huge battle axe.
  • Update #8: Added Blastbright, a light elemental spirit dragon who is the Sentinel Class. Added a catchphrase for him too.
  • Update #9: Added catchphrases for Nightmoon, Shockbolt, Snowflight and Ignitazard, also Snowflight's and Shockbolt's tone of voice.
  • Update #10: Added descriptions on their looks for all the characters.
  • Update #11: Added a new character, who is called Slither-burst, a life bazooker.
  • Update #12: Added Rune Riot and Terrasphere, the Quickshot and Swashbuckler Classes.
  • Update #13: Added Windwing's catchphrase, and also updated Bonesaw, and Slither-burst's catchphrases.
  • Update #14: Added a new section for Backstories on my characters.
  • Update #15: Added Terrasphere's Backstory.
  • Update #16: Changed up Blastbright's apperance a bit.
  • Update #17: Added Flash Blaze and Dusk Cloud, new light and dark brothers.
  • Update #18: Added Tidal Blade, a water character.
  • Update #19: Added Tidal Blade, Flash Blaze, and Dusk Cloud's catchphrases. Also changed Snowflight's catchphrase, and Windwing's catchphrase.
  • Update #20: Added Skyshot, a Air fawn, with her catchphrase (which will be changed no doubt) and also added Snowflight and Bonesaw's backstory, but was added to a different post.

Descriptions on the Characters

• Ignitazard is a fire lizard character who looks similar to that lizard character in the trailer, yet hes completely tiny. He uses a fire spear, and has a fiery aura around him. Not sure for head armor yet.

• Snowflight is a water tiger character. She is ice blue with darker blue wings (if that's a option) She will have some kind of armor, not sure just yet though. Not enough options to see just yet.

• Windwing is a air character that was shown in the trailer. I'll adjust colors though. He will use a special wand and will have light blue wings, and also a light blue cloak. I will also use the black scaly legs for him.

• Shockbolt will be a robotic tech character who will use the weapons that the tech imaginator used in the trailer. He is a knight so he'll have a robotic knight helmet (pretty sure i saw it)

• Nightmoon is a dark grey/black wolf character with dark armor and weapons similar to King Pen, but it could change depending on what I see.

• Bonesaw uses the same skull mask from the trailer with bat wings, and a huge axe. He will have armor with bones on it (saw it while a dev was creating a character)

• Blastbright will probably be something similar to Spitfire, if possible. He will have yellow and gold dragon wings, and if there is something similar to Spitfire's fire spirit tail, i'm going to use that for him, and it will be white. He will also have Spyro's horns.

• Slither-burst is a snake character who is orange and green, if possible. He will use a fancy bazooka thing, and he will have powerful armor. Not to sure yet as we haven't seen anything.

• Rune Riot is a female angel-like character, but not color wise. She has pink hair and she has purple and yellow armor. Uses the scaly legs.

• Terrasphere is a strange alien-like imaginator who has these weird tentacle things in front of his face. He also wears some kind of armor but not sure what just yet.

• Flash Blaze is a knight character who will use a energy sword, and will wear powerful armor. He has the Firefly aura around him.

• Dusk Cloud is the brother of Flash Blaze, and is also a knight character, but is from the Swashbuckler Class. He wields two swords, and also has powerful dark purple armor.

• Tidal Blade is the character from the Imaginators trailer that has a hair bun and is a tealish turquoise color. She also uses hand blades similar to King Pen.

• Skyshot is a air fawn character who is the sister of Splat. She's light blue and white, has the fawn legs, and that Splat-like head, with some kinda horns. She'll probably have some kind of fancy armor, but I'm not sure yet.

Quoting for this page.

Is there a certain limit for amount of words in a post because with the backstories, this post is going to be huge...

Quoting for this page
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:51:29 09/06/2016 by Luminous35
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#253 Posted: 22:55:55 06/06/2016
IDEAS!

LEGIT CHARACTERS: characters from each element that's not meant as a funny character. They'll have legit powers and stuff.

Bacon Blitz (Fire/Bazooker)- A pig guy, with a fire canon. I'll try to give him some kind of fire projectiles. Big, bulky guy. "You Can't Handle Fire!" (deep voice)

Iron Maiden (Tech/Quickshot)- A robotic lady with long copper hair, and two guns. Steampunk armor and such included, with a ludicrous amount of spikes. Kinda like bayonetta, but a robot. "Don't Mess With The Machines!" (i'll try to make a sexy voice)

Night Club (Dark/Smasher)- A crocodile with a big club. Chill attitude and uses that belly-flop move tri-tip can give your character. "Party With My Club!" (smooth voice)

Big Top (Tech/Swashbuckler)- A crazy, insane robot with some circus themed weapons and attacks. Main weapons are two, big axes. "You Can't Handle The Machines!" (wacky voice)

Plunderstorm (Air/Swashbuckler)- A storm themed pirate. he, of course, would use lightning themed atatcks and two, gold swords. "You Can't Handle Pure Radiance!" (pirate voice)

Scubashock (Water/Brawler)- a generic scuba diver with electric powers. Will punch people. "Time For The Tide!" (kind of a masked voice.)

Bonecrusher (Undead/Brawler)- a gargoyle, about time! Will give him some scary wings and big muscles. "Time For my nightmare!" (deep voice)

Sandstone (Earth/Brawler)- a terra cotta warrior golem with sand powers. "Time For The Boom!" (deep voice)

Kamakiri (Life/Swashbuckler)- the praying mantis skylander i've always wanted.. dragonfly wings included. If there's a scythe option, she'll wield two of those. "You can't handle life!" (Heroine voice)

Bullseye (Magic/Bowslinger)- An eyeball head, on a archer body. Uses a bow and arrow. "Time For My Arrows!" (high pitched voice)

Tomahawk (Life/Smasher)- a bird.. with an axe! If they have jet-vac style heads, i'll use that. "Don't mess with my blades!" (hero voice)

Projector (Light/Sorcerer)- a cyclops who can, if possible, use light beams to fight. His original idea was that he could project a copy of himself but i can't see that being an option. "Say hello to the light!" (kind of an awkward voice.)

Anublast (Dark/Quickshot)- a dark Anubis, that blasts out dark energy. "Time for magic!" (don't have a voice idea yet)

Soulstring (Undead/Smasher)- a skeleton who uses music (and his guitar) to hypnotize and fight.

Suckerbunch (Life/Brawler)- a banana head on a HUGE amount of muscles.

Eye Soar (Air/Sorcerer)- An eyeball angel. He may or may not have the body stylings of trigger happy (bodyhead, short legs) if the creator allows.

Skyshot (Air/Bowslinger)- A cloud archer girl, with a rain-bow and arrow. She may or may not have the body stylings of trigger happy (bodyhead, short legs) if the creator allows.

FUNPOST CHARACTERS

flynn's head on a unholy muscular body (air/brawler) flynn's head on a muscular body, as big as i can make it. "Time For The Boom!" (deepest voice i can imagine)

sans. (undead/sorcerer) just that. will try to give him very good dodging and a comedic, laid back attitude. "Say hello to the undead!" (whatever voice is the most chill)

Toriel (fire/sorcerer) I'll use a lot of splat's parts to make her.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#254 Posted: 00:36:32 07/06/2016
I absolutely want to make a character with a Tiger head, I'm just not sure exactly what other details I want to add.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#255 Posted: 00:48:14 07/06/2016
sensei shrek
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#256 Posted: 00:53:07 07/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
sensei shrek

I'm not necessarily making Shrek, but I am making an Ogre character named Ogrelord.
---
#257 Posted: 00:58:10 07/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
sensei shrek

I'm not necessarily making Shrek, but I am making an Ogre character named Ogrelord.

sensei donkey
---
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#258 Posted: 04:00:30 07/06/2016
sensei shrek

sensei donkey

Thanks for the mental image there, bud.

But really… can someone just draw this?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#259 Posted: 06:55:46 07/06/2016
I might make some Imaginators based on the Crystalbound from Crystals of Silveria:

Amethyst Lunerosée
Race and Class: High Elf Wizard
Element: Air (Magic for her Skylands counterpart)
Theme colour: Purple

Amethyst is the co-leader of the Crystalbound, and serves both as the distributor of the Silverian Crystals and as the owner of the Magenta Crystal, the Magentabound. Her mastery of the schools of magic, especially enchantments, clearly identifies her as one of the most powerful of her party. Unlike most of her kind, who generally seem aloof and disinterested in those of other races, Amethyst displays a great deal of admiration for non-elves, and strives to bring out the best in all she meets. She is gracious and courteous to most, and will not hesitate to risk her own life in the aid of an ally.

Her Skylander counterpart is of the Magic element, and what she lacks in irises, she makes up for with her command of magical spells.

Makkmak "Mak" Clay
Race and Class: Orcborn Knight (Troll for his Skylands counterpart)
Element: Fire
Theme colour: Red

Born to a sand orc mother and a human father, Mak has always felt like a bit of an outcast. From a young age, he displayed the typical orcish aggression, though his human half helped to temper that rage, making him something of an oddity amongst his kind. As a teen, Mak became a squire to an order of knights, and became its youngest ever member to attain knighthood. Amethyst saw something in Mak from the moment she met him, and sure enough, the Crimson Crystal responded to him, making him the Crimsonbound. As co-leader of the Crystalbound, Mak sees himself as solely responsible for everyone in his party, and shows resentment for himself if any of his allies ends up in danger. Mak is slow to trust new people, but once that trust is earned, he is a friend for life. But woe be unto anyone who he feels is out to harm him or his friends, because that streak of sand orc ferocity will emerge twofold!

Mak's Skylander counterpart is a troll who can channel his latent rage into a series of devastating sword strikes. Watch out, Doomlanders!

Lady Emillia "Emily" Summers
Race and Class: Human Cleric (Pointed-eared humanoid for her Skylands counterpart)
Element: Earth (Light for her Skylands counterpart)
Theme colour: Yellow

Emily is a member of Goldenian nobility, as her parents are Lord and Lady Summershire. A priestess of the Celestial Being Marilina Silverblade, Emily is a kind and sweet girl who is content with the simpler things, forcing herself to be content with the perks and privileges of being raised in the Palace of Summershire. She formed a strong friendship with her maid, Heather, considering her an equal rather than just a mere servant. Emily's kind personality caused the Amber Crystal to respond to her presence, making her the Amberbound.

Emily's Skylander counterpart is a member of a pointed eared race, and she wields the power of Light in the fight against the Darkness.

Thobrun Angus Steelanvil
Race and Class: Hill Dwarf Paladin
Element: Rock (Tech for his Skylands counterpart)
Theme colour: Orange

Thobrun is a loud-mouthed dwarf who hails from a place known as Goodheart's Pass. A paladin of the Celestial Being Alistair Goodheart, Thobrun was always the poster child of goodness. Honest, polite, a tendency to tell tall tales...these are all terms which others have used to describe him. The young dwarf enjoys telling stories of his adventures, even if he does add a few "creative" touches to what actually happened. He is also fairly hardy, able to withstand most blows - whether physical or emotional - with barely a mark left to show for it. This caused the Tawny Crystal to react to Thobrun, making him the Tawnybound.

Thobrun's Skylander counterpart utilises equipment he customised himself, with all the bells and whistles...no, some of them actually ARE bells and whistles!

"Lady" Bryn of Platinia
Race and Class: Greatkin Rogue (small humanoid for her Skylands counterpart)
Element: Ice (Dark for her Skylands counterpart)
Theme colour: Blue

Bryn, the Loveable Rogue is a member of the short-statured, humanlike "kindred" race, and is quick with her feet as well as her tongue, able to let slip a sly comment or two before dodging a trap or a swinging axe. Raised in Platinia, the largest city in the continent of Ornoposia, Bryn learned to take care of herself and her brother, Rowen. Bryn is a little self-centred, but still strives to think of the needs of others. Her best frenemy in the party is the green-haired gnome known as Brocc Pharrschott, with whom she has a love-hate relationship; their bickering is a source of amusement for the others, though it's clear to see that they admire one another. Bryn was recognised by the Cerulean Crystal, and became the Ceruleanbound.

Bryn's counterpart is a nimble, short-statured humanoid with a big heart and ego...and she hates it when others call her "small"!

Other Crystalbound (SPOILER WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS FOR CRYSTALS II!)
Tamamaki of the Shuken-Koori
Race and class: Ryukoni Shugenja (Dragonoid for his Skylands counterpart)
Element: Water
Theme colour: Cyan

Tamamaki is a member of the ryukoni race, humanoid dragons who possess hair on their heads and long, monkey-like tails from the far-off continent of Ryokoro. He was trained to be a shugenja, a master of a martial art, in a temple at the summit of a mountain in his homeland of Koori. Tamamaki is often seen meditating, and is aware of his surroundings while doing so: he is able to see what's happening around him even when his eyes are closed! Tamamaki shows great discipline in his behaviour and speech patterns, with much of what he says entwined with shugenja teachings. He is reserved and level-headed, always remaining calm even amongst most. His only real trigger is his friend, Karakaki of the Shuken-Suna, a female ryukoni from another temple who was temporarily his enemy, until they both saw the error in their ways and reconciled. Tamamaki was technically the third owner of the Azure Crystal, after its former owner, Zed Starmute, willingly gave up his status as the Azurebound; and its second owner, Kendall Silvertooth, was ultimately rejected by the crystal due to circumstances explained below.

Tamamaki's Skylander counterpart retains his dragon physiology and monkey-like tail, and uses a combination of unarmed strikes and water-infused abilities.

Kendall "Kent" Silvertooth and Marissa "Mara" Silvertooth
Race and Class: Wolfborn Sorcerer (Mabu for their Skylands counterparts)
Elements: Wood (Life) and Elec (Air), respectively
Theme colours: Green and Pink, respectively

The wolfborn twins, Kendall and Mara, both begun as Azurebound, but both faced problems from the start. When Mara became the Azurebound, she became vain, altering her appearance to look more beautiful, but becoming more sinister as well. After turning on her allies, Mara targeted them with her group of minions, until she herself confronted them. It turned out that Mara's crystal was a fake, switched with the real one without the party's knowledge. After Zed destroyed the fake crystal and freed Mara from its influence, she rejoined the party, restored to her former self.

At the conclusion of Crystals' first season, Zed passed the Azure Crystal (the real one) to Kendall, making him the new Azurebound. But when Brocc, the owner of the Green Crystal, gave up his status as the Greenbound, the Azure Crystal rejected Kendall, meaning his tenure as a Crystalbound was over. Or so he thought... When the eighth crystal, the Rose Crystal, was discovered by Amethyst, it responded to Mara; at the same moment, the Green Crystal responded to Kendall. As Crystalbound, Kendall is able to summon mysterious green flame, whereas Mara can conjure unusual pink rose-coloured water.

Their Skylander counterparts are Mabu, one channelling the might of nature, the other the power of lightning.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#260 Posted: 20:18:14 07/06/2016
I came up with two awesome ones last night.

The first one is a Life Brawler, named Tiger Claw, based off of the karate move and fighting style. He has a tiger head, a body with an outfit similar to Ryu's, and a set of metal claws similar to Bowser's: http://nintenblog.free.fr/good...c_N_Koopa01.jpg
If the tail of a tiger is a tail option, which it probably will be, I'll also give him a Tiger tail.

My second idea is this awesome Water Element Smasher called Anchor Tow. He has a Squid head, a large, muscular body, and a giant anchor as his weapon. He also has some metal shoulder-pads like Asgore's: http://vignette1.wikia.nocooki...=20160117232335
---
#261 Posted: 20:52:23 07/06/2016

The first one is a Life Brawler, named Tiger Claw, based off of the karate move and fighting style. He has a tiger head, a body with an outfit similar to Ryu's, and a set of metal claws similar to Bowser's: http://nintenblog.free.fr/good...c_N_Koopa01.jpg
If the tail of a tiger is a tail option, which it probably will be, I'll also give him a Tiger tail.

My second idea is this awesome Water Element Smasher called Anchor Tow. He has a Squid head, a large, muscular body, and a giant anchor as his weapon. He also has some metal shoulder-pads like Asgore's: http://vignette1.wikia.nocooki...=20160117232335

those sound great!
#262 Posted: 20:53:36 07/06/2016

those sound great!

Thanks! Who do you like more? I'm slightly liking Tiger Claw a bit more, but only buy a bit.
---
Notsomegoonie42 Green Sparx Gems: 481
#263 Posted: 20:56:35 07/06/2016
Magic- Ram-Hammer- Smasher class, ram with giant hammer
Air- Captain Boom- gunslinger class, Flynn with dual guns
Water- Squidopolis- Bowslinger class, squid archer
Life- Bamana- Knight class, banana man with bacon sword if there if not then sword
Earth- T- wrecks- Brawler, dinosaur
I'll finish later.
---
Heeeeey Yoooouuuu Guuuuuyyys!!! Hahaha - Sloth!
#264 Posted: 21:04:05 07/06/2016

those sound great!

Thanks! Who do you like more? I'm slightly liking Tiger Claw a bit more, but only buy a bit.

probably tiger claw as well.

I've also decided to make One of my april fools day characters.
#265 Posted: 21:13:30 07/06/2016
I want to make a character using the pirate or "Foxy Grandpa" head, but I'm not sure what else I want to put with it. Also, I've realized that I'm like Drek when it comes to my character designs - I only make serious characters that look like legit Skylanders. I don't really plan to do any joke or comedic ones.

those sound great!

probably tiger claw as well.

I've also decided to make One of my april fools day characters.

That guy looks like one I want to make, called Thwart Hog, but just with a Hog head instead.
---
Devreese Green Sparx Gems: 194
#266 Posted: 22:10:58 07/06/2016
here is my custom skylander as a alien dinosaur http//pic.twitter.com/ifVn5oosEo and here he is as a humanoid dinosaur pic.twitter.com/k4pRwsP4Cb he is of the life element
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:10 07/06/2016 by Devreese
#267 Posted: 22:45:51 07/06/2016
I have a rough idea for a character named Gastronaut, who resembles some kind of mask-wearing extraterrestrial and uses gas-based abilities. Not sure how extensive the customisation options would be, but I'm hoping we really can create "anything we can imagine".
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#268 Posted: 23:09:56 07/06/2016
It just hit me. The Light Swashbuckler girl will be called...Blind Blade... it's a rhyme to blind date.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:31 07/06/2016 by Deja Vu
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#269 Posted: 01:00:26 08/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
All right, might as well share my ideas, regardless or not they wind up to be possible:
-A Life Sorcerer will probably be my first one, if I get a Life Crystal at launch, name not decided yet.
-A Water Sentinel designed to be a mermaid, of which I'll name Aquamarine.
-An Air Bowslinger butterfly, of which I'll name Flutter Bug.
-A Fire Ninja I'm gonna try to make into Scorpion.
-A Dark Quickshot I'm gonna try to make into Bayonetta.
-A Tech Bazooker I'm gonna name Steam Punk.

Quoting because I thought of some more.
-A Life Bazooker who's a panda I'm gonna name Bam-Boom.
-A Tech Quickshot who's a cowboy I'm gonna name Shoot-Out.
-A Fire Bowslinger who's Flameslinger because I'm unoriginal AF. (jk)
-An Earth Swashbuckler or Sentinel who's a coyote, name not decided yet.
-An Earth Brawler who's a gargoyle, name not decided yet.
-A Water Bowslinger I'm gonna try to make into Cross Crow.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#270 Posted: 01:08:06 08/06/2016
Bulletbeard - A pirate head and pirate hat with a cowboy body and western pistols. A Quickshot. Mixing pirates and cowboys in one awesome Skylander. Just one problem - Water or Tech?
---
#271 Posted: 01:10:34 08/06/2016
Plunderstorm- an air themed pirate. just one problem. do i make him a bazooker (cannon) or knight (sword)?
#272 Posted: 01:12:41 08/06/2016
Plunderstorm- an air themed pirate. just one problem. do i make him a bazooker (cannon) or knight (sword)?

Shouldn't he be a Swashbuckler?
---
#273 Posted: 01:13:33 08/06/2016

swashbuckler just means two swords. no swordy/gunny action smilie
#274 Posted: 01:15:05 08/06/2016

Oh. Then yeah, he should be a Knight. What element should Bulletbeard be in?
---
#275 Posted: 01:16:32 08/06/2016

tech would be cool

Plunderstorm V Bulletbeard
#276 Posted: 01:18:11 08/06/2016

tech would be cool

Plunderstorm V Bulletbeard

Coming to a Wii U near you this Fall.
---
#277 Posted: 05:43:00 08/06/2016
Here's an idea: a super-strong hippopotamus...thing named Hippo Crit. And he could be paired up with a trigger-happy rhinoceros...thing named Rhino Blasty.
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:12 08/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#278 Posted: 14:30:17 08/06/2016
A fire themed vampire named "Vampyro"
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#279 Posted: 20:43:38 08/06/2016
Expanding on my earlier idea - some kind of water Skylander called Spashback.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:47 08/06/2016 by yelvy
#280 Posted: 20:45:40 08/06/2016
Some kind of weather themed witch.
#281 Posted: 00:54:14 09/06/2016
All-Star - Light Archer - A being made completely out of crystals and radiant energy. Has a crystalline bow. If possible, I'll make him a mute, just for maximum edginess. smilie
---
#282 Posted: 02:15:09 09/06/2016
just thought of a really intricate moveset for heal-ium.. sadly i won't be able to make it in the game smilie
#283 Posted: 10:58:44 09/06/2016
Kongcano - Fire Sentinel - That flaming gorilla head we saw in the trailer on the head of an ancient warrior. Either give him a trident, a hammer or a spear.

Greater Chompy - Life Knight - A Chompy head on a full body. Dinosaur legs and a suit of armor, as well as a sword and, if the creator allows it, a shield. Basically Lesser Dog but a Chompy instead of a dog.

Scareoh - Undead Sorcerer - Basically anything that works on the pharaoh body we saw in the first Sky Kids video. Probably a skull of a monster head with an ancient looking staff.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:03:00 09/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10092
#284 Posted: 14:00:35 09/06/2016
Ideas keep on coming this week wow.

Seancestor - an Undead gargoyle(could be Smasher or Sentinel, depends on weapon list) with a gong staff that summons funky old ghosts to assist him. A little crazy from being isolated in the past. I might actually expand this one into a sketch,hm.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#285 Posted: 17:20:14 09/06/2016
Just uncovered this old OC-

Forecast (Ar/Sorcerer)
an air themed witch, using lightning spells. Her staff is an umbrella, but the umbrella is like the sarlaac (AKA- umbrella with scary teeths)
#286 Posted: 18:52:11 09/06/2016
Backstories of my characters.

Had to move it into a different post. More coming soon. Can't think of anything right now.

Ignitazard:

Snowflight: Snowflight was apart of a very talented Bowslinging group, known as the Supreme Arrow League. The group went into multiple battles, and Snowflight was one of the fastest, and strongest members of the group. She was always ahead of her game in the group. She was truly, supreme. The Supreme Arrow League got invited to a fake bowslinging competition, and the group fell for it and went. Turns out it was a trick, and the group then got attacked. Snowflight immediately got into action, and attacked from all angles, but there were much, much more enemies against the group, and they were loosing. After the groups leader fell unconscious, she quickly wanted revenge, and gave it her all. The enemies then began to drop like flies, and they were gone. Unfortunately, the group was too late, and their leader faded away, but before he disappeared into the abyss, he told Snowflight and the rest of the group to seek out the Skylanders, but the others but Snowflight refused, and Snowflight went to find them and now is a reliable member of the Imaginators.

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Bonesaw: Bonesaw was always the dead of the party. He enjoyed partying, and being crazy. His fellow undead friends were not pleased by this. They were actually annoyed with him, and sometimes wished he would leave. This didn't effect Bonesaw though. He just kept being his own, crazy self. The undead then thought it was time they banished him from their town, which is what they did. Bonesaw had no choice at this point, so he left. Soon after he left, he began training with a mysterious creature that he found. He didn't know her name, or who she was. But she trained him as a Smasher Class, to use his crazy abilities in the future. After getting word that his town was getting attacked by trolls, he immediately got into action and began to fight off the trolls, protecting his town, even if they banished him away. This didn't change anything with the undead though. They greatly appreciated his work, but it was dangerous, and he was still banished. Bonesaw didn't mind though. He then went to seek out a special group he was told about by the mysterious trainer, the Skylanders. He then went to seek out them, and soon joined them, and now is currently still in training by the Smasher Sensei.

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Terrasphere: Long ago, Terrasphere lived on the Planet Sphere, where more of his kind lived. Everything was peaceful, and the Spherelians lived happy. Terrasphere, however was different then his other Spherelians. He enjoyed fighting, while the others thought it was too dangerous and could get them hurt. Terrasphere would train everyday. None of his fellow Spherelians agreed with this, until that one day when Plant Sphere was attacked. All sorts of Kaos' devious minions came to take away Plant Sphere from the Spherelians, but Terrasphere would not let this happen. He then got out his sword that he had trained with, and took out all of Kaos' minions, solo. The Spherelians thanked Terrasphere, but he then realized it was time to move on from Planet Sphere. After some time, he discovered Food Fight, who took him to the Skylanders and Eon, where he showed his talent. Eon had then allowed Terrasphere to join the Skylanders, while still visiting Plant Sphere from time to time. He now works as a Imaginator, being trained with the Swashbuckler Classes.

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Skyshot:
---
#287 Posted: 18:56:22 09/06/2016

Had to move it into a different post. More coming soon. Can't think of anything right now.

Ignitazard:

Snowflight: Snowflight was apart of a very talented Bowslinging group, known as the Supreme Arrow League. The group went into multiple battles, and Snowflight was one of the fastest, and strongest members of the group. She was always ahead of her game in the group. She was truly, supreme. The Supreme Arrow League got invited to a fake bowslinging competition, and the group fell for it and went. Turns out it was a trick, and the group then got attacked. Snowflight immediately got into action, and attacked from all angles, but there were much, much more enemies against the group, and they were loosing. After the groups leader fell unconscious, she quickly wanted revenge, and gave it her all. The enemies then began to drop like flies, and they were gone. Unfortunately, the group was too late, and their leader faded away, but before he disappeared into the abyss, he told Snowflight and the rest of the group to seek out the Skylanders, but the others but Snowflight refused, and Snowflight went to find them and now is a reliable member of the Imaginators.

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Bonesaw: Bonesaw was always the dead of the party. He enjoyed partying, and being crazy. His fellow undead friends were not pleased by this. They were actually annoyed with him, and sometimes wished he would leave. This didn't effect Bonesaw though. He just kept being his own, crazy self. The undead then thought it was time they banished him from their town, which is what they did. Bonesaw had no choice at this point, so he left. Soon after he left, he began training with a mysterious creature that he found. He didn't know her name, or who she was. But she trained him as a Smasher Class, to use his crazy abilities in the future. After getting word that his town was getting attacked by trolls, he immediately got into action and began to fight off the trolls, protecting his town, even if they banished him away. This didn't change anything with the undead though. They greatly appreciated his work, but it was dangerous, and he was still banished. Bonesaw didn't mind though. He then went to seek out a special group he was told about by the mysterious trainer, the Skylanders. He then went to seek out them, and soon joined them, and now is currently still in training by the Smasher Sensei.

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Terrasphere: Long ago, Terrasphere lived on the Planet Sphere, where more of his kind lived. Everything was peaceful, and the Spherelians lived happy. Terrasphere, however was different then his other Spherelians. He enjoyed fighting, while the others thought it was too dangerous and could get them hurt. Terrasphere would train everyday. None of his fellow Spherelians agreed with this, until that one day when Plant Sphere was attacked. All sorts of Kaos' devious minions came to take away Plant Sphere from the Spherelians, but Terrasphere would not let this happen. He then got out his sword that he had trained with, and took out all of Kaos' minions, solo. The Spherelians thanked Terrasphere, but he then realized it was time to move on from Planet Sphere. After some time, he discovered Food Fight, who took him to the Skylanders and Eon, where he showed his talent. Eon had then allowed Terrasphere to join the Skylanders, while still visiting Plant Sphere from time to time. He now works as a Imaginator, being trained with the Swashbuckler Classes.

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Skyshot:

I think it would be cool if the person that trained Bonesaw was the one that trained Stealth Elf.
---
#288 Posted: 07:30:15 10/06/2016
I have a name for the female Air Bazooker; Airial Strike. And believe it or not, it is a pun... that means the exact same thing as the actual word Aerial Strike.
#289 Posted: 22:50:46 10/06/2016
Here's my newest idea:

Croc head. Cyborg body. Huge blaster(s). Journeying from a desolate future in which Skylands is ruled by the dreaded Doomweb, an Arkeyan mainframe powered by Kaos' core consciousness, he now seeks to take out the bald, egomaniacal little twerp before he accidentally - and quite literally - loses his mind. This reptilian machine was recruited into the ranks of the Skylanders, and now seeks to change the future.

His name? The Termigator.
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:42 10/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#290 Posted: 00:49:00 11/06/2016

Ignitazard:

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Skyshot:

I think it would be cool if the person that trained Bonesaw was the one that trained Stealth Elf.

SOOOO THE LIFE SENSEI ALSO TRAINED AN UNDEAD PERSON TOO? OK
---
#291 Posted: 00:53:30 11/06/2016

Ignitazard:

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Skyshot:

SOOOO THE LIFE SENSEI ALSO TRAINED AN UNDEAD PERSON TOO? OK

I posted that before someone speculated that lol
---
#292 Posted: 01:21:28 11/06/2016
~Ideas~

Eye-Tunes/Quickshot/"This looks like a job for my superior technology!" (Voice Regal)

Prototype/Sentinel/"Get ready for the cosmos!" (Voice ???)

Shrek/Brawler/"You can't handle life" (Voice ???)

Flamurai/Knight/Don't mess with fire! (Voice ???)

???/Knight/"Say hello to the tide!" (Voice ???)

~Updates~
1. Fixed some typos
2. Fixed some more typos....

~Imaginator Descriptions~

Eye-Tunes|An eyeball with a futuristic body and a music note aura

Prototype|The worst looking skylander in history, one of the first skylanders to ever be made

Shrek|It's all ogre now

Flamurai|A fire samurai that is over powered and has the most protective armor in Skylands

???|An imaginator with the top half of a tiger and a mermaid tail (May replace prototype with this one if it seems weird enough)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:23:34 11/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#293 Posted: 01:27:43 11/06/2016
~Ideas~

Eye-Tunes/Quickshot/"This looks like a job for my superior technology!" (Voice Regal)

~Updates~
1. Fixed some typos

Prototype|The worst looking skylander in history, one of the first skylanders to ever be made

Shrek|It's all ogre now

Flamurai|A fire samurai that is over powered and has the most protective armor in Skylands

???|An imaginator with the top half of a tiger and a mermaid tail (May replace prototype with this one if it seems weird enough)

You stole my idea trololol.
Jk I really don't care.
---
#294 Posted: 01:38:34 11/06/2016
~Ideas~

~Updates~
1. Fixed some typos

Shrek|It's all ogre now

You stole my idea trololol.
Jk I really don't care.

lol I didn't think it would matter if I put it in same order
---
#295 Posted: 01:40:22 11/06/2016
It doesn't. I was jokin' X3
---
#296 Posted: 01:42:13 11/06/2016
It doesn't. I was jokin' X3

lol k
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#297 Posted: 04:16:27 11/06/2016
If I make a pig-based Fire imaginator, I think I might re-use my Emboar's nickname, Boarbecue.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#298 Posted: 08:14:18 11/06/2016
I guess I'll do a post summarising all my ideas to date:

Gastronaut (??? Element/??? Class) - A gas mask-wearing alien who fights enemies with the power of gas.

Rhino Blasty (Fire Element/Bazooker Class) - A hot-headed rhinoceros who blasts first and blasts some more later. Usually goes by "Blasty". His best pals are Hippo Crit and Yella Phant.

Hippo Crit (Water Element/Smasher Class) - A fully-ripped hippopotamus who lets his guns (aka his muscles) do the talking. Called "Crit" for short. His best buds are Rhino Blasty and Yella Phant.

Yella Phant (Life Element/??? Class) - A loud-mouthed elephant whose booming voice is her greatest weapon. Others refer to her as "Yella". Her best friends are Hippo Crit and Rhino Blasty.

The Termigator (Tech Element/Quickshot Class) - A cyborg crocodile who has come from a bleak future ruled by Doomweb, a mainframe which is controlled by Kaos' accidentally-uploaded mind, in order to change history. Yella is in love with him for some weird reason.
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:53:38 11/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#299 Posted: 15:40:34 11/06/2016
Here's another load of ideas:

• Hot Pants - Fire Brawler - Drow/elf like character with Arkeyan Armor and legs that are literally on fire. He's based off that guy on the Battlecast card, so I'll try to make him look as much like him as possible. Make him very fast, and give him a nervous and jittery personality - y'know because his legs are on fire an all?

• Snowbrawl - Water Brawler - Snowman head, arms and legs with a heavily armored body and metal knuckles. Make him very large and muscular. Give him some kind of top hat, preferably gold or silver. If possible, make him very grumpy.

• Cychops - Magic Swashbuckler - Giant eyeball head with the body of a ninja. Dual blades and pointy elf shoes, as well as a small cape or scarf like Papyrus'. He has a black and purple color scheme, and a Regal voice.

• Lock Jaw - Water Brawler - That toothy, big-mouthed fish head we saw at the end of the trailer with a warrior body. Fish arms and legs with a scratchy voice like Fire Kraken's. Light blue color theme. Make his body small but his head big.

• Grease Monkey - Tech Quickshot/Bazooker/Smasher - Monkey head, arms, legs and tail. Either wears a pair of overalls or a mechanical outfit. If a Quickshot, give him two zappers. If a Bazooker, give him a rocket launcher. If a Smasher, give him a big wrench like Sprocket's.

• Poison Mage - Magic Sorcerer - One eyed purple monster head with goat horns and wizard robes. Give him a staff like the Rage Mage's or the Sheep Mage's. He also has some silver armor, such as boots and shoulder guards.

• Bone Wing - Undead Sentinel - A skeletal gargoyle with a large trident. That's all, really. Pretty simple guy.

• Tiki Taboo - Magic/Water Smasher - Double Trouble head with a wooden body and a large guitar. If possible, give him a flower necklace and maybe even a grass skirt, as well as a brown color scheme. Give him the Islander voice, because it just looks like it would work so perfectly for him.

• Speed Demon - Fire Brawler - Racer helmet and jacket with Spyro horns and a devil tail. Give him hooves on his feet, like the devil is sometimes seen to have.

• Tri-Spike - Water Sentinel - Did anyone notice that blue head with the helmet in the Skykids video? Well, it would be that head on a body equipped with aquatic armor and a large trident. I'd make him very fish-like. His name comes from his trident, because it has three points. Get it?
  • ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:54 11/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
    #300 Posted: 02:21:14 12/06/2016
    Here are some more ideas for characters:

Dreamweaver (??? Element/??? Class) - An entity from an alternative dimension with the ability to cast others into a deep slumber and make them dream whatever she wishes. There's just one side-effect: these dreams seem so real that they actually affect the dreamer's real-world presence, meaning sweet dreams heal and nightmares harm!

Throwback (Earth Element/??? Class) - A super-strong character who is inspired by classic video game boss characters of the 70s and 80s. Has a habit of throwing stuff. Doesn't need a high I.Q. to prove himself. Part of a team of superheroes alongside The Taurnado, Madame Moonbeam and (formerly) Ultra Eggyolk.

The Taurnado (Air Element/Sentinel Class) - A high-flying bovine with control over the winds and the clouds. He has a tendency to, on occasion, accidentally throw a "small" bolt of electricity when he coughs, sneezes, yawns, laughs or farts. Part of a superhero team along with Throwback and Madame Moonbeam.

Ultra Eggyolk (Undead Element/??? Class) - A bird-faced superhero who was brought back from the brink of annihilation, though his personality and powers have been altered; in addition, most of his memories have been stripped away. He now seeks vengeance against the villain who almost wiped him out, but there's just one problem: he can't remember who it was. Oh well, Kaos is as good a target as any!

Madame Moonbeam (Magic Element/Bowslinger Class) - A psychically-empowered superheroine who single-handedly saved Ultra Eggyolk from the moment of his obliteration. She channels her mental abilities into every arrow fired, ensuring precision accuracy and varying additional effects. She became the de facto leader of her team after Ultra Eggyolk abandoned them, though she strives to make him rethink his decision; occasionally, she convinces him to temporarily team up with his former allies, which may lead to a possible eventual breakthrough.
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:28:21 12/06/2016 by GamerZack7
    First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me