darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 23 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1101 Posted: 01:50:59 19/09/2015
What the? What about the Dark Element?

How many glitches does this game have so far?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3790
#1102 Posted: 01:59:52 19/09/2015
Hey Portal__Master was Elite Spyro nerfed?
---
Hahahahaha
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#1103 Posted: 02:00:55 19/09/2015
tried that, its reading to play the figures in the game, but its not checking off the figures in the collection menu.
we can play as Knight Light and Spotlight.
our collection menu does Not check off Knight Light and Spotlight.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8342
#1104 Posted: 02:01:26 19/09/2015
Quote: Portal___Master
Soooo more disgruntlement...our Knight Light and Spotlight, the two Light Element characters are not being counted in the SkyLanders collection menu, they are being recognized by the Portal, BUT not being counted in the collection. smilie

So ALL characters are appearing in game, but some do not register in the collection?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1105 Posted: 02:03:29 19/09/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Soooo more disgruntlement...our Knight Light and Spotlight, the two Light Element characters are not being counted in the SkyLanders collection menu, they are being recognized by the Portal, BUT not being counted in the collection. smilie

So ALL characters are appearing in game, but some do not register in the collection?

Probably gotta do that manually, is my guess? IDK...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1106 Posted: 02:04:18 19/09/2015
There is, of course, the chance that this may only be a problem with your game. People tend to have unique problems when it comes to TTL games.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1107 Posted: 02:04:46 19/09/2015
this is what i get for not pressing the trap button.

[User Posted Image]
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#1108 Posted: 02:05:51 19/09/2015
Even though it may be a struggle to level them up again (I'm not really sure how hard it is to level up in SSC lol) you should try resetting them in the game. I did this with Fright Rider in SF and it added him to the collection
#1109 Posted: 02:06:49 19/09/2015
As long as I can play as the characters with no problems, then the collections don't bother me.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#1110 Posted: 02:07:19 19/09/2015
So it is TRUE?
NO stickers in the starter packs, but the single characters get them?

So if you are a character that appears in a starter pack, you're screwed. And on top of that, this appears to be the most broken and glitched game so far. That just so happen to also never get patched.

Glad I wait to read all this before I buy anything. I'm holding off on this game for now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:58 19/09/2015 by TOlofter
#1111 Posted: 02:08:56 19/09/2015
NO stickers and NO cards in the Wii U Dark Starter Pack for us. and we've looked everywhere, all over the box, inside the box, through the box, everyway you can look at the starter pack box and contents, we've looked. NO stickers. NO cards.
---
smilie
#1112 Posted: 02:10:19 19/09/2015
What are you even talking about TOlofter? Are you talking about stickers, or are you talking about the reading issues?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#1113 Posted: 02:10:23 19/09/2015
Did you at least get the poster or was that missing too?
#1114 Posted: 02:11:19 19/09/2015
Quote: TOlofter
So it is TRUE?
NO stickers in the starter packs, but the single characters get them?

So if you are a character that appears in a starter pack, you're screwed. And on top of that, this appears to be the most broken and glitched game so far. That just so happen to also never get patched.

Glad I wait to read all this before I buy anything. I'm holding off on this game for now.

There are no known game breaking bugs and glitches yet. Just collection bugs. Nothing harmful to the gameplay itself.
---
#1115 Posted: 02:12:28 19/09/2015
You guys are getting really worked up over some pretty inconsequential stuff. Chill.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10139
#1116 Posted: 02:13:23 19/09/2015
Yeah,sure, the collection aspect is just being harassed by Acti at this point,but if the game plays fine,the game plays fine, it's not broken.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1117 Posted: 02:18:35 19/09/2015
What I usually tend to do is just scan in most of my Landers after I beat the first level, and then never really touch them again unless I go back to play an older game. So none of this stuff is a gigantic deal for me at least. I really would just like to play as the new characters instead of the old ones.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#1118 Posted: 02:22:27 19/09/2015
Well, I like my tiny collection registered,but I won't lose sleep over not having the Undead elemental power through the roof(it's the only element I have more than 4 of :I ), I can just try to git gud at the game for once because after 5 years I should really try catching up.
BUT that doesn't excuse the choices for the collection aspect of the game. The GAME is ok, but the management this time isn't. Direct the anger appropriately or we'll get a flame war going in no time when younger people get the wrong idea of what's happening.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:17 19/09/2015 by Bifrost
#1119 Posted: 02:22:51 19/09/2015
Quote: Bionichute
What are you even talking about TOlofter? Are you talking about stickers, or are you talking about the reading issues?

Yea, it's only reading issues that are a mess on a lot of characters. But it's early, this is a big glitch we're learning about considering the game is not even released. Usually bugs/glitches are not a huge deal(unless the game is broken) because developers always patch. Unfortunately, these games never seem to receive the same level of care and respect in that department.

But what upsets me most is I also saw an unboxing of the 3DS starter pack and the stat stickers were missing from that too.

I'm someone who loved having/collecting the cards and had an album as a character reference guide. We discover(since VV just decided to not care about informing us something was being taken away that's been a part of the series from the beginning) cards are appear taken away, yet prices go up...BUT it wasn't such a bad thing because we were getting stat stickers instead of cards as a replacement right? WRONG. Now those are not even included in the starter packs. Nice.

I was gonna get the Wii U version, but if all the Nintendo packs are missing stickers and what not, I'll get PS4 even though I'm not fond of Spitfire.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:23 19/09/2015 by TOlofter
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#1120 Posted: 02:40:45 19/09/2015
Yes i agree....i to am a collector of the stat cards(looks like i'm going to have to make my own to put in my binder)... smilie ...yeah.
Having to make 40 someodd cards....just how i want to spend my free time when i'm not play'in the game.

Also thinking that is most likely why they have the starter characters stats on there main website and not all the figures stats. But they might put all the characters and there stats up after the game is released.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#1121 Posted: 02:43:21 19/09/2015
UPDATE: Upon restarting off the Wii U the characters were recognized in the collection menu.
---
smilie
#1122 Posted: 02:45:31 19/09/2015
Womp womp
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#1123 Posted: 02:54:34 19/09/2015
Close one. A day 1 patch still wouldn't hurt since not everyone will think of that.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#1124 Posted: 02:58:23 19/09/2015
Oh good, it looks like the game just needed a power nap after scanning in old dudes! Glad to hear!

Anyway, I like the fact that our old collection will ring up fine after a restart. Can't wait to play the game...on Black Friday...at least until then I'll have Fiesta for company...playing his sad trumpet...
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#1125 Posted: 03:04:04 19/09/2015
I've like collecting the cards and stickers in a binder over the years too but really.... It's not that important. They couldn't even be used to play a game. And they didn't even make sense when comparing characters and especially between comparing generations of Characters. I'm surprised they didn't get rid of them in the last couple of games.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1126 Posted: 03:04:36 19/09/2015
Now that the problem is solved, my only complain is about the starter cards. But, how you all test all this? You get the game early? I'm a little lost.
---
Bruh
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#1127 Posted: 03:11:36 19/09/2015
^He pre ordered and got sent his game early

Quick question Portal_____Master, when you put Dark Barrel Blaster and Dark Hot Streak does it specifically say Dark Hot Streak/Barrel Blaster?

Also more spoilery question but what does the Kaos trophy do?
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#1128 Posted: 03:12:49 19/09/2015
This will be my first midnight release for skylanders!!! How busy do they usually get...not sure when to get there. I am going to Fayetteville, NC
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1129 Posted: 03:24:12 19/09/2015
Ok. Now some questions:
  • The game has more requeriments for 100% completion of the game aside from completing the vehicle sections?
  • The vehicles zones in the academy are really elemental specific?
  • You have more figures aside from the starter ones? Can you give a preview?
  • If you have the Sea Racing Action Pack? What villains, aside from Golden Queen they unlock?
  • Without spoiling, what you think of the story for what you played?
  • The Kaos Trophy just unlocks the character? Any tracks or other than Kaos?
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:14 19/09/2015 by Crash10
#1130 Posted: 03:24:33 19/09/2015
@ isaac

The Dark figures and vehicles say Dark in front of them.
The Kaos Trophy "You unlocked the Kaos Cup! You can now race as Kaos in his Doom Jet on any Sky race track!"
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:44 19/09/2015 by Portal___Master
#1131 Posted: 03:29:44 19/09/2015
So so far, is it ONLY the Nintendo packs missing the Stat Stickers?
Wondering if for some reason the Amiibolanders have something to do with it?

It really makes zero sense for all the single characters/vehicles to get stat stickers but the the ones in the starter packs(who do not get single releases) get nothing.
FrozenLionheart Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#1132 Posted: 08:34:34 19/09/2015
wii u dark starter pack

Hmmm soooooo for the Wii U version of the game, I placed (as tradition) all of our Spyros (a total of 7) and only 3 registered...Spyro S1, Dark Spyro S2, and Eon's Elite Spyro, the Game has Spry, we placed him on the portal, but he's not registering, but he is working on our other games...and over all the magic SkyLanders are only 20 total, this could change as you add more figures, but initially, this raises concerns...

Some more hmmm findings…I hope a patch/update will fix these things:

Special Traps (Rebel Lob Goblin) do not unlock special SkyStones, it unlocks the regular villain Lob Goblin.

Hats on previous SkyLanders do not unlock hats in this game’s Hat Collection. (If the Winged Hat is on Zook and you place him on the Portal, the game should unlock that hat, it does not.)

Legendary Jet-Vac and others are not registering in the Collection.

No cards or stickers in this starter pack.

Another (expected) blunder for SSC...the infamous Platinum Treasure Chest is still not recognized as anything but the normal SSA Treasure Chest.

Dare I even check the Trap collection screen? smilie

Have they actually ever said you needed to import your hats again? In game play videos they showed off the UFO hat which is a legacy hat, can be obtained inside a level, without the physical labor of transferring it from one game to the next, and also using wish stones can earn you hats too, I hope vicarious visions have done it where you don't need to transfer every hat over, because toys for bob were pretty stupid to not use the shop to buy all the hats from that, like VV did in swap force, for all the legacy hats.

With the variant villain stones, I did try asking a friend to see if he could find out for me if there were any and sadly don't think he got to check, the platinum treasure chest was scrapped last game, so it will only come up as the normal treasure chest now, after it not registering properly in swap force, the biggest bug so far you have found is the figures not registering to your collection menu, hoping its not the case on the xbox one copy come Friday here.... putting in 100+ figures and they won't all register will really bug me....
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1133 Posted: 09:01:14 19/09/2015
Guys.

I'll try to be as kind as possible but...
You. Shouldn't. Even. Have. The. Game. By. Now.

The earliest release date is the 20th.
That would probably be the day they also release the infamous Day One patch.
It's stupid, absolutely, because games should be completed and fully functional when they release but apparently big titles always follow this route nowadays.

Battlecast cards and stickers should be there, no excuses for that (they already screwed up them, they should at least come in the Starter Packs in some form) but most prominent bugs and glitches should be fixed that way.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#1134 Posted: 10:40:20 19/09/2015
As we all feared, Nightfall won't be out alongside the rest of Wave 2. On myskylanders.de a guy wrote that his Gamestop had some Nightfalls, but that they had to send them back as soon as they got them. I'm just furious, dissapointed, and sad because of that and also lost the hype for the game, because I was most excited for her and now we won't see her for... well, some months.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1135 Posted: 10:51:34 19/09/2015
MONTHS!?!?!?!? OUT ALL THOSE CHARACTERS WHY HER! WHY COULDN'T IT BE A VEHICLE? WHY NIGHTFALL!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1136 Posted: 11:20:12 19/09/2015
I`m just praying that the guy who wrote that article was wrong and if it is true that my toys r us`s KEEP there nightfall long enough to sell to me
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#1137 Posted: 11:22:59 19/09/2015
Even if they still had her, none of them would work in-game.
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1138 Posted: 11:42:35 19/09/2015
It could just be the european supply.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1139 Posted: 11:48:13 19/09/2015
^ He does have a point since one reviewers have been getting nightfall and two isn`t skylanders.de a German or Russian site?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#1140 Posted: 12:00:48 19/09/2015
No Cards and no Stickers in Wii U Dark Starter Pack confirmation.
At first we thought we just overlooked the cards and stickers in the Wii U Dark Starter Pack, for in previous years (Swap Force), these were neatly (and somewhat secretly) tucked away on the flap of the box where the 5 Dark Swap Figures were held. Upon closer inspection of SuperChargers starter pack box, looking at the left side panel of the box is the “Included Inside” chart, and there is no mention of cards or stickers included. In previous games, Trap Team for example, the starter pack does show in both pictures and text that Trading Cards and Sticker Sheets with Codes are included.
So it is not a mistake, there are no Cards and no Stickers in the Wii U Dark Starter Pack.
---
smilie
#1141 Posted: 12:06:11 19/09/2015
Well, who'd think that they'd attempt just quietly getting that out of the list to not make one at all. I'm more afraid that this confirms that even if Lost Islands isn't kill, some characters are straight up going to require bluetooth portal forever.

But hey, on the game, 15 hours guys!

[User Posted Image]
---
#1142 Posted: 12:17:12 19/09/2015
I can't wait to see more Variants smilie (hopefully there's a Splat one too)
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#1143 Posted: 12:22:36 19/09/2015
The thing that is most upsetting to me is that there has not been any information from store employees this year. Some of the forum members have been rude to store employees in the past and have driven them away from this forum. Stupid comments like "pics or it didn't happen." In years past we would have known if wave 2 was going to be available at launch at Toys R Us or if they actually had any Dark starters other than the Wii. Two of the Toys R Us that I frequent have not received any Dark starters at all, yet. At least, that is what they are saying, but since I am sure they have not looked through all of the boxes yet, who knows.
#1144 Posted: 12:34:41 19/09/2015
Well sorry but pics or it didn't happen. I don't care if the guy's feelings got hurt because we're trying to keep fake leakers from ruining the fun, because we had a lot of problems with those this year. Anyone could just show up,claim to be from TRU and say Legendary Splat showed up in the system then disappear and laugh at who fell for it.
---
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#1145 Posted: 12:54:53 19/09/2015
Live in 5 mins (2pm BST) on FamilyGamerTV:

Closeup look at the Superchargers poster

Superchargers Unboxing
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:30 19/09/2015 by wideawakewesley
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1146 Posted: 13:04:45 19/09/2015
Quote: wideawakewesley
Live in 5 mins (2pm BST) on FamilyGamerTV:

Closeup look at the Superchargers poster

Superchargers Unboxing

Nice!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1147 Posted: 13:12:51 19/09/2015
Well, Nightfall being recalled is certainly awful. Still gonna try picking up Sea Shadow on day one, even if I won't get Nightfall for awhile.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1148 Posted: 13:24:51 19/09/2015
Ehh.. More time to keep playing with my good old Bash on cars then!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#1149 Posted: 13:51:53 19/09/2015
How come no unboxing videos are showing the stat cards?!?!?!?

Characters and vehicles seem to have them. Great!
Wii U Dark Starter does NOT.
Wii U Starter?
PS4/Xbox starter?
#1150 Posted: 13:53:57 19/09/2015
You're getting way too worked up over pieces of cardboard, you know that?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
First | Previous | Page 23 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me