darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 18 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#851 Posted: 02:51:39 15/09/2015
Agreed. They look amazing.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#852 Posted: 03:39:41 15/09/2015
dang, now i really want dive-clops!
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#853 Posted: 14:26:42 15/09/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Quote: Matteomax
I can also confirm that Stickers have stats on them.

Do you have any pictures?

https://instagram.com/p/7owAj4O46n/
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10294
#854 Posted: 15:59:36 15/09/2015
Also, forgot to ask this yesterday - is Nightfall even in the Amiibolander comic? She's in the cover, but so were Nightshade and Luminous in S1-10.

Some scans on Photobucket only showed the two guys, and Bowser with dialogue being Bowser with dialogue.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#855 Posted: 16:51:32 15/09/2015
Just got the Sea Racing Action Pack today;

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

The Reef Ripper's quality is amazing. The tail actually moves.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:55:50 15/09/2015 by Matteomax
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#856 Posted: 16:57:50 15/09/2015
How flimsy is the tail, assuming you unboxed it?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#857 Posted: 16:59:19 15/09/2015
Haven't opened it yet; these pictures were just sent to me. I will be opening it when I get home. It's not flimsy: pretty sure it has a hinge.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#858 Posted: 17:03:03 15/09/2015
Where did you pre-order from?

**Nevermind, I just saw your comment in another thread.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:16 15/09/2015 by iceflow76
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#859 Posted: 17:06:11 15/09/2015
That looks so awesome
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12929
#860 Posted: 18:29:24 15/09/2015
Am I stupid for not noticing Golden Queen's face on the trophy until now? smilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#861 Posted: 18:31:47 15/09/2015
Quote: alicecarp
Am I stupid for not noticing Golden Queen's face on the trophy until now? smilie

Yes. You are an idiot.

JK smilie
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#862 Posted: 18:41:28 15/09/2015
DERPY DD Gill Grunt alert~! smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#863 Posted: 18:52:25 15/09/2015
I didn't even notice that ti'll now! LOL DERPY GILL GRUNT smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#864 Posted: 18:59:34 15/09/2015
Deep Derp Gill Grunt. But uh, anyway, what about that cinematic trailer? Wasn't that supposed to come out yesterday?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#865 Posted: 19:09:59 15/09/2015
If there is one, Friday or Thursday would probably be the day they upload it.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#866 Posted: 20:15:56 15/09/2015
Well, all of the instagram guy's spoilerific videos got taken down. Not unexpected.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#867 Posted: 20:23:15 15/09/2015
Of course, but surely he would've known what would happen when he posted them up a storm.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#868 Posted: 20:24:37 15/09/2015
But it was only small videos. They don't show whole levels.
---
#869 Posted: 20:27:22 15/09/2015
Small videos or not, he was leaking content that hasn't been released to the public and was likely planning on posting more.
---
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#870 Posted: 20:28:42 15/09/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Well, all of the instagram guy's spoilerific videos got taken down. Not unexpected.

I hope he doesn't get in too bad legal trouble. He just seems like a dude who thought he got his lucky break and was having some fun. He had no malice intent. My thoughts are with him.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#871 Posted: 22:12:49 15/09/2015
Yeah, he wasn't doing a whole stream like some other street broken games had in the past,though he should've been more subtle about it.

Official social media started making tiny countdown videos. That doesn't look like a cinematic, so thankfully it isn't that(if that trailer is still a thing).
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#872 Posted: 22:27:13 15/09/2015
Matteomax, can you shoot photos of the base of the figures (including the vehicle, that don't have a actual base).
---
Bruh
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#873 Posted: 22:33:51 15/09/2015
Have we heard any official status on Wave 2 at TRU yet? Will is be day one, day two, week two, etc? I've heard rumors for day one, but nothing concrete yet. By this point, stores should already be getting their stock of everything, right?
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
#874 Posted: 22:54:42 15/09/2015
Just to point out: unboxing videos aren't exactly news.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#875 Posted: 23:15:51 15/09/2015
Just called my TRU for the midnight release and they said they will release select amounts of the wave boxes on launch that includes wave 2 so they aren`t gonna release all there stock at once just cause scalpers she said
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#876 Posted: 00:02:19 16/09/2015
i'll call the TRU i'm going to on friday to find out about wave 2. I'd love to get nightfall, jet stream, and smash hit at midnight.
#877 Posted: 00:04:34 16/09/2015
I'm hoping Wave 2 is at the stores I go to (EB Games and TRU. They are in the same mall so Idk if the mall would have them but I hope) so I can get Nightfall, Smash hit, High Volt and Jet Stream

Heres some new artworks that were added recently of Thrillipede and Steel Plated Smash Hit. So Thrillipede is Pretty much revealed now

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

The artworks are really big this time around
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:42 16/09/2015 by Luminous35
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#878 Posted: 02:29:56 16/09/2015
I love the new art work so much more than the old ones! I really hope they continue this style! Its much more actiony and the backgrounds look gorgeous.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#879 Posted: 03:03:09 16/09/2015
There are a bunch of walmarts that put superchargers starter packs out early. I saw a video on youtube. Went to my walmart (Raleigh, NC) and they refused to sell it because of street date.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#880 Posted: 03:04:48 16/09/2015
Quote: preciousawaken
There are a bunch of walmarts that put superchargers starter packs out early. I saw a video on youtube. Went to my walmart (Raleigh, NC) and they refused to sell it because of street date.

Link?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#881 Posted: 03:11:09 16/09/2015
There are bunch of sources posted around of users finding the packs at Walmart and not being able to buy them until Sunday.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#882 Posted: 03:14:58 16/09/2015
Quote: Aura24
There are bunch of sources posted around of users finding the packs at Walmart and not being able to buy them until Sunday.

Any pics of WiiU?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#883 Posted: 03:19:01 16/09/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429

Link?

I don't have time to post it (hopefully someone else can help)...but if you search on youtube for superchargers. Was posted like 7 hours ago...guys name started with an "M" just him holding pack at store and videoing it for like 40 seconds....nothing too exciting or noteworthy.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#884 Posted: 03:25:19 16/09/2015
Yeah my local Wal-Mart has 3 Wii-U SuperChargers out when i was in there last friday(Murfreesboro, TN). Didn't try to get one because i'm going to wait till some time next year to get the standard versions when the price is lower.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#885 Posted: 05:15:58 16/09/2015
That Walmart thing happened to me last year as well where they put out some Trap Team and wouldn't sell if to me. Didn't see any today though.
---
Stay Cool!
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#886 Posted: 08:50:49 16/09/2015
It's a shame I will have to wait till the 25th to play.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#887 Posted: 10:27:24 16/09/2015
What can I say which I didn't already said?
Each time and I seriously mean each single time I look at one of the revamped SuoerChargers I just can't help but ask myself a question: "why?".

Drawdler (welcome back Arc smilie ) got it right.
Many if not all the revamps really look forced or simply unneeded.

What makes you think Eruptor need a lance?
Why does Gill Grunt hold a trident now?
Why does Stealth Elf wear a stupid outfit which doesn't fits her personality or character at all?

Just like for the Skymiibos I don't criticize the idea itself but the execution.
They forced cool ideas on characters which most of the time simply don't fit the concept.
Stealth Elf would most likely never change her personality just because something changed her look and weapons.
She would adapt them to her own style.

I sincerely, absolutely sincerely think those new abilities should have been given to brand new Skylanders.
Not simply because of "new faces" but because I cannot stand the fact a sneaky and silent character has been given the loudest of weapons and one of the most colorful outfits.

Not to mention the redundant characters...
What exactly makes Hurricane Jet-Vac a "new character" outside of the new shiny armor...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#888 Posted: 10:46:01 16/09/2015
Uh... RiO and Amiibolander comic spoilers:
The fact that they're Alter Egos, not unlike Legendaries and Dark, which we don't call unique but still new? The transformation appears to be temporary or for as long as the Rift Engines see fit - with that info they're probably not showing up like this after this game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:46:52 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#889 Posted: 11:11:38 16/09/2015
Quote: Drek95
Each time and I seriously mean each single time I look at one of the revamped SuoerChargers I just can't help but ask myself a question: "why?".

Why does Stealth Elf wear a stupid outfit which doesn't fits her personality or character at all?

Just like for the Skymiibos I don't criticize the idea itself but the execution.
They forced cool ideas on characters which most of the time simply don't fit the concept.
Stealth Elf would most likely never change her personality just because something changed her look and weapons.

I sincerely, absolutely sincerely think those new abilities should have been given to brand new Skylanders.
Not simply because of "new faces" but because I cannot stand the fact a sneaky and silent character has been given the loudest of weapons and one of the most colorful outfits.

What exactly makes Hurricane Jet-Vac a "new character" outside of the new shiny armor...?

I personally like the new style of reposes, I just don't like the selection. The only character who deserved a repose was Roller Brawl.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#890 Posted: 11:22:18 16/09/2015
BTW The hype is killing me and I can't even navigate the forum because I want to avoid any single info/spoiler :S
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#891 Posted: 11:28:13 16/09/2015
Quote: Buuzer
BTW The hype is killing me and I can't even navigate the forum because I want to avoid any single info/spoiler :S

Well, for now people kept the leaks from the guy with a street date broken game to the tags; muuuch different from last year where some users wouldn't stop creating topics with spoilerly content and no warning. Even the achievement spoilers people are way more mindful of; though that might not last for long since new users will defintely show up near launch with little idea of the rules.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:29:56 16/09/2015 by Bifrost
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#892 Posted: 12:44:56 16/09/2015

I'm Raleigh also! Did you 'see' them at Walmart? With Swap Force I went to the Walmart in Cary near WakeMed and they didn't even know the game was supposed to be out on release day (was trying to get Enchanted Hoot Loop). My record with Walmarts in Raleigh has been less than stellar. They even struggled with my XBOne pre-order. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm going to go to Best Buy or TRU. I KNOW TRU inventories, and personnel frankly, while the Best Buy @ Crossroads frankly sucks for TtL, and while the one off Capital near the mall (dunno name of mall sorry) is a little better...their staff doesn't illicit...confidence...when it comes to new releases (I'm still PO-ed over how they mishandled the Amiibos a couple months ago.)

Last year I went out early Sunday morning while my son was still asleep, and when I got back my wife had cooked me breakfast and we had almost a 'mini X-mas' as we opened up all the stuff I bought. This year I'm going to bring my son (4) with me...so I'm trying to plot everything else out a bit better. Most likely will do Crossroads TRU/BB/Target. Target opens last, so anything missing from TRU/BB I can get from there.
- Unreall
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#893 Posted: 13:16:39 16/09/2015
Quote: Drek95

Actually she does kinda adapt it to her own battle style, she still has stealth but is just a bit more long ranged now.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#894 Posted: 13:26:05 16/09/2015
Quote: Unreallystic

I'm Raleigh also! Did you 'see' them at Walmart? With Swap Force I went to the Walmart in Cary near WakeMed and they didn't even know the game was supposed to be out on release day (was trying to get Enchanted Hoot Loop). My record with Walmarts in Raleigh has been less than stellar. They even struggled with my XBOne pre-order. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm going to go to Best Buy or TRU. I KNOW TRU inventories, and personnel frankly, while the Best Buy @ Crossroads frankly sucks for TtL, and while the one off Capital near the mall (dunno name of mall sorry) is a little better...their staff doesn't illicit...confidence...when it comes to new releases (I'm still PO-ed over how they mishandled the Amiibos a couple months ago.)

Last year I went out early Sunday morning while my son was still asleep, and when I got back my wife had cooked me breakfast and we had almost a 'mini X-mas' as we opened up all the stuff I bought. This year I'm going to bring my son (4) with me...so I'm trying to plot everything else out a bit better. Most likely will do Crossroads TRU/BB/Target. Target opens last, so anything missing from TRU/BB I can get from there.
- Unreall

Woo Hoo a fellow Raleigh-ite!! I saw one at the Walmart near triangle town center mall (off of capital). I am not a big fan of Walmarts in Raleigh either but went over after I saw the youtube video. I have horrible experiences with BB losing pre-orders and not knowing which way is up. My best experiences has been with TRU (they even recognize me and give me heads up on information). I am actually going to do the midnight opening in Fayetteville, if they don't have smash hit I will go to BB, and Gamestop for my pre-ordered dark starter. Honestly I hope that TRU has all of Waves 1 and 2 so I can just go out once and call it a day then pick up dark starter on Monday.
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#895 Posted: 13:57:45 16/09/2015
Oh man, I really want this game but I need to wait until my birthday in october
well not that long

but anyway does anyone have confirmation that toys r us will have wave 2 early? (Nightfall and Highvolt)
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#896 Posted: 14:05:49 16/09/2015
Quote: PMTgaming150
well not that long

but anyway does anyone have confirmation that toys r us will have wave 2 early? (Nightfall and Highvolt)

On the bright spot though, the closer to Black Friday, the increased chance of sales...
- Unreall
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#897 Posted: 14:09:22 16/09/2015
Yes, Toys R Us will have Wave 2 early. They probably have some stock at launch, but I don't have sure.
---
Bruh
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#898 Posted: 14:11:03 16/09/2015
Quote: PMTgaming150
well not that long

Well, I've been told by multiple employees, that, yes, they will have wave two day one.
---
Dead
First | Previous | Page 18 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me