darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#2201 Posted: 20:14:23 07/07/2015
It’s time to shift into high gear! Skylanders SuperChargers are making a pit stop at San Diego Comic-Con. From July 9th – 12th, fans will be among the FIRST in the world to play Skylanders SuperChargers with dark versions of the Starter Pack characters! In addition, attendees will get a first-look at the highly collectible figures from the all-new, all-awesome Eon’s Elite lineup, and a sneak peek at the Skylanders Universe Mad Libs and comic book series! As an extra bonus, attendees can pre-order the Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition Starter Pack at the Skylanders booth #121 and Xbox Lounge and collect super cool, exclusive swag throughout the event. But wait… there’s more!

Comic-Con activities include:

• Skylanders Show Floor (Booth #121): Fans can get hands-on with the new Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition; check out all-new Eon’s Elite collectible figures; take photos inside a life-sized Hot Streak vehicle or with Kaos and Spitfire statues; say hello to life-sized costumed characters Eruptor, Gill Grunt and Jet Vac; and collect giveaways all weekend long while supplies last --- including Skylanders buttons and event-exclusive Hot Streak vehicle toys each morning starting at 10 a.m. PT.

• Skylanders Comic Book, IDW Publishing (Booth #2743): Leading comic book publisher IDW will have copies of the Skylanders comic books series available for purchase. Attendees also will learn more about Rift into Overdrive, IDW’s latest Skylanders offering and prequel to Skylanders SuperChargers– available for preorder now online. Fico Ossio, the comic book’s lead artist, will be onsite for signings on Thursday from 10 – 11 a.m., and on Sunday from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT.

• Mad Libs (Booth #1032): Attendees can purchase the popular Skylanders Universe™ Mad Libs. Fans receive a free tote bag with a purchase of three Mad Libs!

• Nintendo Game Lounge (Marriott Marquis and Marina): Convention goers can get hands-on with Skylanders SuperChargers and collect limited edition Skylanders-themed air fresheners while supplies last. Hours: Thursday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

• Penguin (Booth #1514): Fans can purchase Penguin’s Skylanders Universe™ series of books.

• Rubie’s Costumes (Booth #3649): Skylanders fans can purchase costumes at Rubie’s booth.

• Xbox Lounge (Manchester Grand Hyatt): SDCC badge-holders can get hands-on with Skylanders SuperChargers, pre-order the game, enter to win a custom Skylanders SuperChargers Xbox One console on July 9, and collect special Skylanders posters while supplies last. Follow us on Instagram @SkylanderstheGame for contest details. The Xbox Lounge hours: Thursday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

If you’re a Skylanders fan and want to SuperCharge your experience, make sure to cruise on by… and don’t forget to take pictures and share them with the hashtag #Skylanders!

Pretty cool! Really excited for this!
---
Spread those positive vibes
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#2202 Posted: 20:17:41 07/07/2015
Nothing seems new on books there, but definately interested in that Rift into Overdrive preview.
(also Fico Ossio did the Return of the Dragon King comics for those not into the IDW series, pretty amazing artist)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:34 07/07/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2203 Posted: 20:22:10 07/07/2015
For a second I thought Kaos had a beard, but it's actual some weird ruffle... things.

Shame the video doesn't show more, but it's great to be playing as Kaos again.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#2204 Posted: 20:36:29 07/07/2015
Cool we can play as kaos again but it sucks we have to pay for it again I am still gonna get it but I wonder why they would allow us to just use his trap and could this possibly be a way wolfgang is playable again didn't his va say he was voicing someone again?
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#2205 Posted: 20:38:16 07/07/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
Cool we can play as kaos again but it sucks we have to pay for it again I am still gonna get it but I wonder why they would allow us to just use his trap and could this possibly be a way wolfgang is playable again didn't his va say he was voicing someone again?

Kaos is apparently only playable this time with the Kaos Trophy. The Kaos Trap unlocks a special projectile for other vehicles - maybe even for his own vehicle as well.
---
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#2206 Posted: 20:45:23 07/07/2015
I'm confused - where does it say Kaos is playable? The camera angles in the trailer don't look like gameplay, so it could very easily just be a racetrack with Kaos as the opponent.

Could be wrong, of course, but since they aren't coming out and saying "Play as Kaos with the Dark Edition," and instead saying "Exclusive Kaos Content," I'm assuming it's like the Battle Packs from Giants and Swap Force - it unlocks something extra in racing mode and no more.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2207 Posted: 21:43:18 07/07/2015
It seems like Kaos and his vehicle are treated like a single thing.
I doubt he'll get classic gameplay as a character.

Really curious to see how he'll be handled both gameplay and lore-wise.

Definitely has a Final Level feel.
Those tornadoes could have easily been created by the Darkness itself to keep Kaos and the Skylanders away form its lair.
But it could end up being just a simple level or "arena" unlocked by the Trophy.
Agree on the music just hope we will get to hear more of it without being distracted by a boss battle (*coff*Kaos' Mum*cough*).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2208 Posted: 22:31:35 07/07/2015
I'm a happy about the wii u pack. I rather spitfire than stealth elf :-D
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2209 Posted: 23:41:52 07/07/2015
Is the Dark Wii pack available to preorder anywhere? I don't see it on GameStop or Amazon
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#2210 Posted: 02:12:02 08/07/2015
It was announced yesterday, it might not be available atm, check the sites again in a day or two
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2211 Posted: 02:29:23 08/07/2015
I just saw an eons elite ghost roaster, slam bam, and boomer on coinoptvs facebook
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#2212 Posted: 02:30:08 08/07/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW
I just saw an eons elite ghost roaster, slam bam, and boomer on coinoptvs facebook

It isnt new news though.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
JewelScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#2213 Posted: 02:40:11 08/07/2015
Totally hate how they left out Sunburn , I was looking forward for a Sunburn EE so badly. For Air I would have liked to see Jet-Vac or Warnado. Totally don't understand why there aren't fire and air ones in this wave I mean Sunburn deserves it more than Zook and Slam Bam.
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#2214 Posted: 02:49:18 08/07/2015
Quote: wideawakewesley
Dark Ed looks great

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

And multiple versions for the platforms it seems. As Sea Shadow is in the non-Nintendo Dark Ed

[User Posted Image]

OH MY GOSH I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. If I'm not mistaken, then there was a little black rectangle at the bottom of the SuperChargers poster we saw. That was probably the Kaos Trophy! It might not be, bc it's an item, but still a thought. smilie
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#2215 Posted: 03:57:04 08/07/2015
Quote: JewelScratch
Totally hate how they left out Sunburn , I was looking forward for a Sunburn EE so badly. For Air I would have liked to see Jet-Vac or Warnado. Totally don't understand why there aren't fire and air ones in this wave I mean Sunburn deserves it more than Zook and Slam Bam.

There are Fire and Air, the just aren't revealed yet...

Come on, why is it that there are so many people on this forum that think everything is revealed?! First we had the guy who thought Trigger Happy had no vehicle, there were 2 new Elements because of Splat and High Volt, and that Magic and Light were kicked out. Now we've got this guy.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#2216 Posted: 07:56:37 08/07/2015

A bit "shameful" that they're now including figures that for the most part didn't even get a second release...that should have disqualified it for an "elite" but I'm simply guessing they're selecting figures that haven't gotten a repose in some time simply because there's no representative stock on the shelves. Not representative of the "Elite" brand, but this was actually a smarter move for them to bump sales.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:57:09 08/07/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#2217 Posted: 08:15:32 08/07/2015
So I'm going to eb games in a few days to change my preorder to dark edition,
And if the wii version comes cheap after a while I might consider getting that,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#2218 Posted: 11:11:54 08/07/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Come on, why is it that there are so many people on this forum that think everything is revealed?! First we had the guy who thought Trigger Happy had no vehicle, there were 2 new Elements because of Splat and High Volt, and that Magic and Light were kicked out. Now we've got this guy.

The Activision blog just said that there were 6 EE figures. Last year it was clear from the get go that there were 8, even though they only announced 4 at the time.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2219 Posted: 12:19:39 08/07/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

A bit "shameful" that they're now including figures that for the most part didn't even get a second release...that should have disqualified it for an "elite" but I'm simply guessing they're selecting figures that haven't gotten a repose in some time simply because there's no representative stock on the shelves. Not representative of the "Elite" brand, but this was actually a smarter move for them to bump sales.

get ready to buy 5 starter packs and all the elites...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
moamahrimatoro Green Sparx Gems: 393
#2220 Posted: 12:40:37 08/07/2015
Where is the poster?
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#2221 Posted: 13:24:33 08/07/2015

We double checked before making our vid public that there are only 6 and we received confirmation from Activision PR, but it sounds so odd that we added an "as of 7/7/15" in our description because it makes no sense to leave those two elements out.
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:06:58 08/07/2015 by skylanderkids
#2222 Posted: 15:11:49 08/07/2015
Wait... If Stealth Elf, Hot Streak, and Spitfire all come in Single Packs...

Then maybe it would be smarter for me to get the Dark Starter Pack!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#2223 Posted: 15:25:27 08/07/2015

New Dark Edition trailer
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#2224 Posted: 15:33:00 08/07/2015
My take on the latest footage from Acti. Check out the SkyKids reaction in their video too.

---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4287
#2225 Posted: 15:51:04 08/07/2015
Quote: skylanderkids

We double checked before making our vid public that there are only 6 and we receive confirmation from Activision PR, but it sounds so odd that we added an "as of 7/7/15" in our description because it makes no sense to leave those two elements out.

The whole point of Elites for me is that there is one for each of the original elements.

Making another set seems pointless, especially when they only make 6.
---
^ You all know it's true
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#2226 Posted: 16:08:45 08/07/2015
[User Posted Image] Just saw this on facebook
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Chrisii2013 Green Sparx Gems: 454
#2227 Posted: 16:27:00 08/07/2015
Preordered on game
moamahrimatoro Green Sparx Gems: 393
#2228 Posted: 16:32:17 08/07/2015
Someone spread a rumor Pop Fizz is returning. Anyone have pics?
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#2229 Posted: 17:45:37 08/07/2015
I don't understand why the Wii U or Wii Dark starter pack wouldn't have Dark DK and Dark Bowser, I want both of them but I don't want the Wii version
#2230 Posted: 17:47:21 08/07/2015
Quote: wah543
I don't understand why the Wii U or Wii Dark starter pack wouldn't have Dark DK and Dark Bowser, I want both of them but I don't want the Wii version

Because money I guess. Unless they change their minds and release singles it's getting loose or wasting money on the other pack.
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2051
#2231 Posted: 18:53:23 08/07/2015
Okay... I guess that'll be the second Dark Stealth Elf I'll be getting.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2232 Posted: 19:03:04 08/07/2015
Interestingly, the new Dark Stealth Elf has black skin, while the previous one had silver skin.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#2233 Posted: 21:10:27 08/07/2015
Found this on the Skylanders website, guess we'll be seeing more 2morrow at comic con?
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#2234 Posted: 21:17:08 08/07/2015
Quote: ShadowStorm

Why are we ignoring this? It's finally what people want! Remakes of 2 of the forgotten
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2235 Posted: 21:26:35 08/07/2015
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Why are we ignoring this? It's finally what people want! Remakes of 2 of the forgotten

Actually it's like... 4 or 5 of the forgotten. I know Voodood and Dino-Rang are getting new figures too.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#2236 Posted: 22:10:46 08/07/2015
Quote: Bionichute

Actually it's like... 4 or 5 of the forgotten. I know Voodood and Dino-Rang are getting new figures too.

'Know'? Where was that confirmed?
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#2237 Posted: 22:11:32 08/07/2015
Quote: Bionichute

'Know'? Where was that confirmed?

The official Activision blog.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2238 Posted: 22:25:02 08/07/2015
The complete list for the new Eon's Elite is: Boomer, Ghost Roaster, Slam Bam, Dino-Rang, Zook and Voodood.
There are no Fire and Air Skylanders apparently.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4287
#2239 Posted: 22:29:04 08/07/2015
Quote: Drek95
The complete list for the new Eon's Elite is: Boomer, Ghost Roaster, Slam Bam, Dino-Rang, Zook and Voodood.

Yep poor Sunburn smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#2240 Posted: 23:30:38 08/07/2015
Quote: Greeble

Yep poor Sunburn smilie

How unlucky is it that my absolute favorite skylander of all time isn't returning. Honestly would have preferred Sunburn instead of Zook
---
JewelScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#2241 Posted: 00:04:02 09/07/2015
So far there are three things that bug me about this game

1-WHY ARE THERE SO MANY EDITIONS OF THE GAME (biggest screw you collectors)
2-Did they seriously just make 1 dark and 1 light character for skyamiibos , If anything I expected light and dark to have most characters, what's the point of making two awesome new elements if there is not enough support and development to them. What sucks even more that we got another female dark character and I bet you the light is a male, was looking forward to a male dark and female light that aren't dragons.
3-Where is EE Sunburn ??? He deserves it more than Slam Bam and Zook, I don't get this why bring back 4 characters that never got reposes but not the fifth one.

Potential 4th thing that will bug me-Is if Pop Fizz is the magic supercharger, it's official Activison won't let go of Gill Grunt, Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz. I honestly want Spyro but if not then Dune Bug.
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#2242 Posted: 00:08:47 09/07/2015
Quote: Greeble

Yep poor Sunburn smilie

How unlucky is it that my absolute favorite skylander of all time isn't returning. Honestly would have preferred Sunburn instead of Zook

Where does it say that we are not getting Air and Fire Elites later?
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#2243 Posted: 00:11:11 09/07/2015
I know I'm gonna get jumped on for this, but I'd honestly prefer an EE Ignitor.
---
#2244 Posted: 00:11:51 09/07/2015
It was confirmed no air or fire elites
---
#2245 Posted: 01:02:20 09/07/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
I know I'm gonna get jumped on for this, but I'd honestly prefer an EE Ignitor.

I read that in Stan's voice. smilie

Anyways. Pop Fizz as the SuperCharger. I surely hope this isn't true. I'm really hoping for a Star Strike.
---
DredyekSlayer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1423
#2246 Posted: 04:56:50 09/07/2015
[User Posted Image]

CAN ANYONE SEE ANYTHING NEW IN THIS PIC I TRIED 2 ENHANCE?

I AM STILL TRYING 2 FURTHER ENHANCE THIS SOOO
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2247 Posted: 05:18:33 09/07/2015
No we cannot. No matter how many times you try to enhance it.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:07 09/07/2015 by Aura24
#2248 Posted: 05:21:45 09/07/2015
There are a finite amount of pixels from the source image... and we simply can't determine the new Skylanders without a better image.
---
#2249 Posted: 05:26:03 09/07/2015
Does anyone know where we first found this picture in the first place?
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2250 Posted: 05:34:54 09/07/2015
On the Starter Packs.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
First | Previous | Page 45 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me