Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 282 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14051 Posted: 02:24:11 18/12/2013
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Whenever I change my avatar to Sette Frummagem I feel like starting so much **** on here and I have no idea why.

trolly expression?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#14052 Posted: 02:38:00 18/12/2013
school...

[User Posted Image]
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#14053 Posted: 03:16:49 18/12/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Whenever I change my avatar to Sette Frummagem I feel like starting so much **** on here and I have no idea why.

trolly expression?

That and maybe because she's the daughter of a mafia boss.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14054 Posted: 03:39:35 18/12/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

trolly expression?

That and maybe because she's the daughter of a mafia boss.

Probably.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#14055 Posted: 04:26:01 18/12/2013
Holy shiz.
That was a pretty awesome day.
Buying a massive $15 worth of chips by accident, swinging in sync at the park, going swimming in the river while floating on a large log, having the cows in the field watch us listen to music and dance while waiting for my friend's parents to pick us up, walking 3 kilometres to the start of the valley road, and then going to my house, thrashing my friends at Gran Turismo 4 AND Crash Team Racing, and singing terribly at Singstar Rock. And NOW we're going to see the next hobbit movie at 7:30pm.
What an awesome day. :3
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6775
#14056 Posted: 05:07:54 18/12/2013
If my family were to discover my most deepest secrets, ****!, literally my life is ruined. And a detail that is getting worse, they are waking up curious to know what I do.

How I want have my own home.

--------------------

I do not want to think about them, but always comes back to my mind.

Sometimes my mind is stupid.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#14057 Posted: 09:37:14 18/12/2013
I failed smilie I was 17 Days Clean, and I did it again smilie I was too overwhelmed tonight and I found one last blade I had...
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7940
#14058 Posted: 12:01:05 18/12/2013
Did you really just call me pathetic?
Do you know how much that hurts? I feel like crying now.

Wow. Maybe I am pathetic.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:53 18/12/2013 by Jaggedstar
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#14059 Posted: 12:49:07 18/12/2013
Hehe, wow, its been a while since I've vented, mostly because I haven't been screwed doing it, but man, I got alot of stuff bottled up, but not just one person >.<

What can I say, Im glad~
Im glad I dont mean **** to you anymore, im glad you're already getting over me, hell, I've been avoiding talking to you and your bestfriend just to help that, im glad I didn't mean much to you, but im even more glad that I didnt keep you depressed, you're already better now.. right? Well, it seems like that anyway, im still me though, you cant change me, its gets worse when ever I remember you're beaming smile, or you're cute face, or you're childish personality, I just get so depressed, knowing that I let go of something like that...
I cant get better just by some simple words you know, You weren't the only one who cared about me back then, i cant be fixed just like that So that apparently makes me a depressing prick? Seems legit.
But.. What can I say, Im glad~

Now you.
I've been helping you for about a year and a half now, I cant do much more for you to be honest, when will you be able to see that I dont love you? That you need to be able to stand on your own 2 feet, seriously, its just pissing me off, find someone else dammnit!
I know, I seem harsh, but you're seriously asking for it, with all the extreme things you do around me, ugh, sometimes I just want to forget about you.

And, then there's you.
You.. Sigh Why? Why do you care about me so much? Im just me.
But... thank you, you are a great person, you always care about me, always looking after me and always caring about me..
Even though im like this, a complete wreck, I can manage to help you as well, even in the slightest..
Every time you ask me to come with you, or to just go to a place, or anything that has to do with just me and you.. I just cant help but get excited, like you're going to ask me something important or something, but nah, that wont ever happen, will it? I gotta be the one to ask.
I want to ask you again, I really do, though I think I know the answer, its the same as always, isn't it? I know you're afraid that our relationship is going to break apart if something happens between us, but it wont, personally I wont allow it, I count on you more then anyone else, you mean so much to me, you're just... GAAAAAAAAAAAAH, So be it, Ill just keep on waiting, I'll wait till the end of time if thats what it takes.. Its just because you don't ever give me a clear answer, oh well...
You understand me more then anyone else will, why do you think I've been waiting for a proper answer for so long? And I'm not going to stop asking you until you give me the answer..

Look, I know, you're my father, but you are such a goddamn prick! You're never here for me, you know that, whens the last time you actually came around and saw something I did, huh?
Prep it must of been, that was the last time, you've never seen me sing, you've never seen me preform... What the hell am I to you? The useless son, who continuously disappoints you? Because thats what it seems like, I cant do everything you want me to do.

And mum... Ugh, you're about as worse as dad to be honest, its like you don't even care, whenever I have something big on, you're always 'busy' and I have to go with someone else, but when im home, you're just sleeping, like you never even left in the first place, I'm just a burden to you, aren't I?

And you, man... Im worried about you, I can count on you, I know that, you're my brother.
But im worried about you, ever since this girl, bad stuff has been happening to you, I dont wanna see you get any worse.

Then there's me.
Im angry at myself for weighing people down to be honest, its all I ever do, I just say depressing stuff (LIEK RIGHT NOW) and complain about my problems
I hate myself for not being able to be purely honest, if I told the truth, then lots of people would get hurt...
Though it isnt anything new, I've been lying my whole life, to everyone really.
But why? Why do I even lie anymore, does it even matter? Does anyone even believe what I say anymore?
I dont even know anymore, im ****ed up, ill leave it at that.

I was just a child, I didn't know much about you.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:08:05 20/12/2013 by Riku-sempai
#14060 Posted: 13:23:37 18/12/2013
help me i swear I'm about to set fire to something
****ING HELL STOP CRYING. IT WONT HELP ANYTHING
---
oh my god
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#14061 Posted: 13:33:26 18/12/2013
Maybe being called stupid hurts too.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#14062 Posted: 14:38:14 18/12/2013
thanks social anxiety for making me depressed
thanks a whole bunch
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#14063 Posted: 14:41:56 18/12/2013
Sometimes I feel like I just annoy everyone and it'd be better if I just left.

probably never will though >:3
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#14064 Posted: 14:57:50 18/12/2013
Quote: TorchSheep
Sometimes I feel like I just annoy everyone and it'd be better if I just left.

probably never will though >:3

;--------;

----------------

I hope to form a band as soon as next year and either take vocals or lead guitar. I have listened to this heavy beautiful music for a while but why not make my own music or replicate existent songs? (Durr covers)
---
BREATHE AIR.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#14065 Posted: 15:32:59 18/12/2013
Where is it!? Oh no no no I can't have lost it! NOO! Please it must be somewhere, in the closet? No! Maby in another closet? NO! OMFG where is my Cape!? smilie

I LOST IT AAH!
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#14066 Posted: 20:11:02 18/12/2013
Sometimes all I want to do is curl into a little ball and just cry...

...But is it perhaps because all I feel is my own guilt and none of others' compassion?

I used to be even calmer than I am now, used to be able to advise anyone wisely. But I feel my memory slipping and my ability to keep a conversation fading away...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#14067 Posted: 20:53:05 18/12/2013
Some 7th grader thinks he can ****ing mess with me, he got another thing coming. I'll bash his face in.

------------------

Awww, your so sweet <3 Go jump off a cliff with jagged rocks at the bottom

-------------------

**** you, and you, and you, and you, your cool, and you. **** y'all.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10455
#14068 Posted: 22:14:32 18/12/2013
It is very difficult to actually do what you want to do in your life and make decisions that will bring the maximum amount of satisfaction to you when you are dealing with the people you care about the most. I find it quite intriguing but yet very frustrating that the egoist in me wants to do everything that I see the most fitting but on the other hand the voice of reason wants me to do compromises that won't bring me the immediate feel of happiness but the best possible long-term happiness. But that's the thing in life in general, I guess.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#14069 Posted: 00:01:06 19/12/2013
IRL stuff.

Dammit. It's happening again, isn't it?
Yep.
My friend said it's obvious.
Well if it's obvious how come it seems you haven't noticed yet?
I'm beginning to like you again.
Just when I had gotten over you, I see you for the first time in weeks and I begin to fall for you again. I shouldn't like you the way I do, since you're an idiot, but I try to forget about all that and I just...I just like you.
Especially after what you said last night when me, you, and two of our friends went to the movies. You hugged me a little when I said I'd pay for your ticket next time. And then you complimented my hair. MY FREAKING HAIR. You said you thought it looked cool/good when it was curly and fluffy and said I shouldn't have straightened it. Is something wrong with you, or does my hair really look good when it's curly and fluffy?
And then when we got out of the movies, you all wanted to go the park. At night. I was frightened we were gonna get caught again and I'd get grounded. You suggested I text my dad, telling him we were going to McDonalds. And then you said to my friends that you didn't want me to feel left out and miss everything if they went to the park.
After not teasing me as much as usual yesterday, you were nice that night.
And now, I like you again.
I don't think we'll ever get together.
But I'm going to try.
I may get heartbroken again.
But I can't just let you go as soon as I like you again.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#14070 Posted: 00:08:18 19/12/2013
Oooo! Story idea! Yes! This just might be my best idea yet!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#14071 Posted: 00:11:03 19/12/2013
Hashtags can just die.
I mean really, how many people are gonna post something like "Omg that Sears commercial was sooo funny! smilie #TheDenskies" And the fact that some people actually use them #for #every #word...
It's not needed. >.>
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#14072 Posted: 00:26:43 19/12/2013
Alice in Wonderland is going to be on tv on Christmas day!! :D
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#14073 Posted: 00:43:13 19/12/2013
Quote: AvatariDragon
Hashtags can just die.
I mean really, how many people are gonna post something like "Omg that Sears commercial was sooo funny! smilie #TheDenskies" And the fact that some people actually use them #for #every #word...
It's not needed. >.>

+AvatariDragon I know right?! Hashtags just suck IMO! +Hastagssuck +Yeah
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#14074 Posted: 01:43:28 19/12/2013
I'm laughing so hard right now I'm such a ****ing idiot.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#14075 Posted: 03:19:18 19/12/2013
HAHAHAHA NO ONE ****ING NOTICED
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#14076 Posted: 03:23:15 19/12/2013
Well I've been told this is where you come to write things you need to get off your chest, so here goes nothing...
The past for days have been really great I got to hang with my friend at her house, go for long as walk in the bush then watch movies then go for walk in the middle of the night then watch more movies, go for swims have long talks and stay up all night. Well those were good times. Now today I am back to reality and I wish I wasn't.
I am not happy at you right now. I feel angry and hurt and used by you because you are only every there when you want something from me or you are bored because your other b****y friends are ignoring you again. Which at the moment they aren't. You always seem to go back to the people who care about you the least and ignore the people who do the most. So I am feed up. Feed up with the crap, but that doesn't mean I hate you because I never could. I am just tired of it, tired of the drama.
Secondly to the b**** from hell what the **** have I done to make you hate me. Well I don't really care anymore I hate you. You hate me. Done. But I wish you would stop manipulating my friends! I would murder you if it wasn't illegal.
Thirdly thanks to the people who have always been there for me even when I ditched you and tried to fix what you could see wasn't going to be fixed. Thanks. You may be annoying sometimes and you may piss me off occasionally but you are still great friends of mine and I hope you stay that way.
Fourthly you are my mum and I love you but why did you have to say that to me. Art is the one thing that made me happy and I thought I would never have too change to please others, the one thing I could rely on if all else fails but now. Now you have killed that for me. I feel sad just thinking about it. Why do I have to do it your way. I am tired of always bending to fit the rules and please other people just to feel like I've done something good. When really I have just been like every other ****ing teen in the world who has conformed to other peoples wishes and I am sick of it! So thank you for destroying my hopes in that I can sell paintings to earn money so I can get out and travel. You always say I have a choice that you wont push me into anything, but you always do. You always push me into stuff I don't want to do and I am tired of it. It is my ****ing life not yours. I don't want to end up the same way you did.
And Finally me. I am so sad and depressed when I am in the real world but as soon as I leave I am fine. The only problem is I cant live in a fantasy forever. I have constant battles in my head all the time about people I care about. I wish you were here. That someone who could help me. Guide me through this **** but you aren't. So for now I have to just keep going until I can finally leaves this place and find out who I am and where I am suppose to go. Days and nights of tears and joy are ahead but as long as each step leads me to you I will injure them a thousand times over just to find and spend a life time with you. So for now I will confide in music and try to do some art that doesn't make me hate myself.
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#14077 Posted: 06:34:23 19/12/2013
-----
Even though it was a very short chat, you were nice.
You said 'xD'. You also said 'lol'. And 'we'll talk later'.
Pfft.
I really shouldn't be freaking out about that.
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#14078 Posted: 07:29:37 19/12/2013
Hahaha.
Ha.
Ha...
*lays face down on floor*
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#14079 Posted: 11:37:34 19/12/2013
Wow, humans dont simply value life. How stupid of them. Cant they leave me alone? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I want to curl myself up and cry, cry as loud as I want, to kill, to kill and squeeze the useless voids out of what does not mind over they're senses. Im so angerd, Im so sad, Im hungry to slap my hands into someones head. Im waay to pissed...Im suprised they dont see me, or maby they ignore me.....I DID ALL THE WORK! I SUFFERED TOO MUCH! And now this is what happens? Like I said many times...People need a life, something to mind about....Im so sad..........GO AWAY DONT NEED TO GET ME TWISTED! I can run in the kitchen, grab a knife and slice and cut you to death...I WANT TO DO THAT! BADLY!!!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#14080 Posted: 12:43:33 19/12/2013
I now feel like I'm annoying you, is this my cue to leave for a while?
---

Ugh, it's happening again.
[User Posted Image]

God save me.

---

Wait, y-you're thinking of leaving EARLY? Before Christmas!?
[User Posted Image]
THANK YOU.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#14081 Posted: 17:29:47 19/12/2013
That's it, the next time you come online, I'm just gonna come out and say it. ill probably chicken out but whatever
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:58:32 19/12/2013 by TorchSheep
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#14082 Posted: 23:26:44 19/12/2013
Today sucked... I'll never go to work sick again... I don't feel good. I have a temperature of 102, my throat hurts, I'm coughing, and my head hurts. *cries* And to top it all off...PMS... omg why? smilie *cough* owww!
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#14083 Posted: 23:30:09 19/12/2013
Ahh, it's always fun to talk to you. Although, we did have a few awkward moments. Like when Mr.Ray started to name off characters and assign them to us. I got Aravis, and you were Shasta(Cor). So, of course, I said "I don't want to marry you" We laughed so much after that smilie
And then Isaiah came along. It was funny and confusing at the same time. We were walking ad talking, and then Isaiah came up to us and randomly said "Come on Tyler stop talking to girls". We were both a little confused… But hey, it was fun to talk to you.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#14084 Posted: 00:40:19 20/12/2013
Quote: thumper
Today sucked... I'll never go to work sick again... I don't feel good. I have a temperature of 102, my throat hurts, I'm coughing, and my head hurts. *cries* And to top it all off...PMS... omg why? smilie *cough* owww!

*hug* go to bed with cough sweets, don't go on electronic things unless you really have to. Feel better soon smilie
---
oh my god
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#14085 Posted: 00:41:52 20/12/2013
I wasted six years of my life... Half my life! My best friend left me for self-absorbed, mean bullies who think they're hot stuff because they constantly talk about inappropriate stuff. I miss her. She talks to people she HATES, but not me. She completely abandoned my two other friends and I. It hurts.. she's like a ehole new person. She changed to fit into a group. I pray that my friends don't do that. This one girl from that group tried to brainwash my friend into joining them. She didn't, and I pray that she never joins.

:c :c :c :c :c :c ;_______________;
#14086 Posted: 00:43:04 20/12/2013
Quote: thumper

Aw man!
I remember the time I had to use antibiotics because my throat was that bad.
#14087 Posted: 01:08:01 20/12/2013
Holy **** App Store, calm your tits, I don't wanna update 11 Apps right now! >.>
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#14088 Posted: 02:48:37 20/12/2013
Wow, that was nice of you...

Man, I want a job so bad. Christmas is starting to suck because I want to buy my family gifts but I have no money to! Hopefully next year I'll be able to.
---
but i love it all smooth
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#14089 Posted: 02:50:04 20/12/2013
I'm in legit tears right now.

I could've possibly lost my cat and my parents had a huge fight.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14090 Posted: 02:57:34 20/12/2013
dakrSpyro sucks and Dee Dee is a bully. Jk.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14091 Posted: 03:54:25 20/12/2013
I`m not wanted here. I know it. I`m the outsider, I always was...I want to leave..but I can`t. I need this forum. It helps me to cope. Yet The people hate me. I hate me. No one takes me seriously...And then there is...that user. He never outright says it, but I know he hates me. He thinks i`m a pest. him. Everyone loves him. Me, not so much. If anything, tonight confirmed it. But I can`t say anything. He`ll eat me alive...You know who you are. Mr Edgeworth.

---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#14092 Posted: 04:35:00 20/12/2013
I've built a bridge and got over it after crying myself a river.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#14093 Posted: 04:59:59 20/12/2013
**** this cough is being a killer.

-----

You're my best friend...you're actually the first person I've felt close too. It's actually a strange feeling...

This is making me hate the sad mood you're in right now though. I tried helping...I think that other user did a better job though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:05 20/12/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
First | Previous | Page 282 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me