Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 260 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Amulet_Star Blue Sparx Gems: 954
#12951 Posted: 21:28:43 17/11/2013
I can't even get my radio to work...logically. It only works if I hold the signal cord/antenna/whatevs right above my head when I'm laying down. Then if I hold it more to the right I get a completely different friggin station. Just a perk of living in a small area. xD
---
where did all the good frogs go
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#12952 Posted: 21:34:54 17/11/2013
(Speaking to myself, dont even worry about it)
You ****ed up.
You really did.
Why the hell cant you do anything right?
Why cant you just grow up and face your fears?
You're a failure.
You have the strongest soul, so you're destined to walk alone.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#12953 Posted: 21:51:29 17/11/2013
The Legend of Zelda series is about a farm boy from a small village realizing his potential and that he was destined for greatness. Kinda makes you think.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#12954 Posted: 23:17:21 17/11/2013
Why the living fudge do people treat each other like their freaking emotionless robots?

I freaking hate people who do that to others constantly.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:06 17/11/2013 by MoonHorizons
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10455
#12955 Posted: 00:21:39 18/11/2013
Modern trend of very strict rules of political correctness is in my honest opinion very scary. I'm afraid that the "political correctness gone mad" has the potential of making humour as a way to handle with serious issues almost illegal. I respect rational political correctness but if I must sacrifice comedy and laughter for the sake of not to offend anyone in even the slightest way; I must say that this world is becoming more and more depressing to live in.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#12956 Posted: 01:07:54 18/11/2013
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Modern trend of very strict rules of political correctness is in my honest opinion very scary. I'm afraid that the "political correctness gone mad" has the potential of making humour as a way to handle with serious issues almost illegal. I respect rational political correctness but if I must sacrifice comedy and laughter for the sake of not to offend anyone in even the slightest way; I must say that this world is becoming more and more depressing to live in.

Honestly, this is a very scary thing to think about.

Guns being removed from kid's shows, colors of characters being changed because of stereotypes, lollipops on cigarettes.

Canada has even gone as far to not letting Kindergarteners touch each other.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#12957 Posted: 01:15:33 18/11/2013
So...much...catching Fire merchandise...so...little...MONEY
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12958 Posted: 01:16:40 18/11/2013
Just realized I have the 13,000th post on this thread.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#12959 Posted: 01:59:20 18/11/2013
*stares at sig*
Where did I get that from @~@
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12960 Posted: 02:05:30 18/11/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons

Guns being removed from kid's shows, colors of characters being changed because of stereotypes, lollipops on cigarettes.

I agree with you. I really think that humour and sense of humour is essential for individual's survival skills in any situtation. And that Canada's thing about physical contact is very alarming. Positive and normal physical touch is such a profound feature in every one of ours genetics that it should not be barred at any cause. It is part of the growing up process etc. Of course the thing is different is the physcial touch is negative in which case it should not be tolerated.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#12961 Posted: 02:06:21 18/11/2013

You think that's bad? The schools here don't let us hold hands and or have handshakes >.>
---
My life is complete.
#12962 Posted: 02:11:40 18/11/2013
Quote: MagicFizz

You think that's bad? The schools here don't let us hold hands and or have handshakes >.>

Really? Not even HANDSHAKES! Oh my... I mean that why? I always thought that schools are here to educate and prepare people fof normal everyday activities. And is there any other more usual social activity between two strange people than a handshake?
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#12963 Posted: 02:12:32 18/11/2013

What kind of school do you go to?e_e
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#12964 Posted: 02:17:56 18/11/2013
oh great now im upset
it's also nighttime

damn i'll never get some sleep at this rate
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#12965 Posted: 02:26:48 18/11/2013
Im in FL

they did that for a while last year, this year they dont really mind tho.
---
My life is complete.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12966 Posted: 02:26:53 18/11/2013
If I was you isis, I would get out of the freaking house, run for your gosh dang life and stay at friends house and call the police on this guy. Start taking pictures and videos of his abuse in secret if you have anything like that. You can present those videos as evidence to the police if he does go to court again.

*finally remembered to respond*

Unfortunately, my mom and I don't have any friends where we live (we just moved), and though my mom has family who would be more than willing to help, they all live in Florida (and my dad is very against even visiting her family, likely because they will help). Right now the one thing that's been helping is the fact that he only comes back on weekends.

However, I'll take your advice and try to get pictures/videos if he starts anything again (it was especially bad when he was with us every day of the week, so IDK if he'll do anything that I can record).

However, I do think you've got me confused with Dark Lord with the last part. My father has never been to court for anything.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12967 Posted: 02:40:56 18/11/2013
I really really dislike you. You could've been a nice girl. You could've gotten a good rep.
But no. You decided to humor yourself while making others miserable. You tell to yourself that you can do it and it's ok because it's a fake persona and is not the real you. The persona you have created is part of you. You're a bad person.

Deny it all you want. You have made it your life. It's you.

I really want you to apologize to those you have hurt. I want to believe that you're kind.
I want to befriend you. But you're just too busy looking for ways to make yourself feel better about yourself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:37 18/11/2013 by wspyro
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#12968 Posted: 02:55:21 18/11/2013
- - -

"It's a joke!"

Yeeeeeaaaaah, and not everyone's gonna know that. Not everyone is gonna know why they're suddenly being targeted seemingly out of nowhere.

"This happens. You gotta lighten up."

It's still incredibly hurtful. Again, not everyone is gonna know you're joking, and even then, most of this...isn't even joking. It's just being mean.

Stop being such a meanie.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#12969 Posted: 04:06:42 18/11/2013
"ugh ****ing *****es y dont they play?????"

I don't know if you're including me in that (since I do try more than those two), but I don't care even if you are. I know you're at least talking about those two, so let me just say that, to you and your pals who agreed with you...

[User Posted Image]

You say they should play, but when they do, they aren't very good. Therefore, you and your buddies tease them and scream and yell because you take gym class games too seriously. We're not competing to get into the state finals or whatthe****ever, it's for a class. It's okay to be a little competitive of course, but you take it too overboard when you do that.

Then they don't play so the better players can play more and you score more, but you STILL tease them. How the hell are they supposed to win when no matter what they do you disapprove????? What do you want them to do?? Not everyone is athletic and seriously talented with sports and they can't just snap their fingers and suddenly become professionals. You people practiced ever since elementary, no ****ing wonder you're good at sports. But guess what? They didn't.

Get your priorities straight before crapping your diapers over what they're doing not about what you're doing, seriously you all sound ridiculously idiotic and it's even worse that you're too cowardly to even say it to their faces.

And you wonder why they don't want to play? Jeez!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in the morning you sit a completely rude and unfriendly little girl with me and in the afternoon you give my seat to two little girls who are annoying as hell without even telling me where I need to sit, therefore I have to steal someone's seat and then they have to steal someone's seat and so on?

All I want to do is sit in seat 14 alone in the morning and afternoon, am I really asking that much?? I know that was only on Friday, but who knows? You might want to make it permanent, and that earns a big fat "nope, screw you" from me.

Just assign us seats and leave us alone, it's ridiculous how you're never happy and you just HAVE to keep moving us all the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is an amazing idea you had last Friday for that assignment. Seriously, good work! smilie I was thrilled when you mentioned it. I can't believe I didn't think of that.
---
but i love it all smooth
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12970 Posted: 04:14:35 18/11/2013
Do you know how obnoxious you two can be. You guys are very disobedient. You should know by now that I hate smart asses plus the way you guys act and sass your own parents and older siblings? I sure hope that not only will the parents start ***** slapping your little smart asses, but you actually learn from that ***** slap as well.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#12971 Posted: 04:36:58 18/11/2013
Alright, I have nothing against such people...But...I seriously...Freakin'...Wonder, how people can like songs about "Doing this all night" or "Doing that all night"...And most people will probably know what I'm talking about in the quoted things...

Like I said, I don't really mind if people like it or who...But how?
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#12972 Posted: 04:39:13 18/11/2013
Should I keep this cat avatar? smilie
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#12973 Posted: 04:49:07 18/11/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
Should I keep this cat avatar? smilie

Save it for laterz...Seriously...It's really good...And intelligent I might add! xD
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12974 Posted: 04:53:46 18/11/2013
Quote: Cynderfan507
Random thing

My friend says its impossible to ship Skylanders. I say:

:sky: x :cy:

:sunburn: x :ww:

:drobot: x :sonicboom:

:voodood: x :sprocket:

:zap: x :camo:

I like ships. Hurray for Yaoi shippin :3
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#12975 Posted: 04:59:56 18/11/2013
Quote: Dark Lord
Alright, I have nothing against such people...But...I seriously...Freakin'...Wonder, how people can like songs about "Doing this all night" or "Doing that all night"...And most people will probably know what I'm talking about in the quoted things...

Like I said, I don't really mind if people like it or who...But how?

Most pop and rap is like that. Heck, there's songs like that in every music genre, but it's really evident in pop and rap.

A lot of people like those songs because they're catchy (much like a disease)

Ah, I see...

Don't know, rock has always appealed to me, just wants me to get up and do something (preferably epic, though I know I could never do that), Just gives me energy and and is like donuts to my ear. (Or in my ear?)

Though I also like beautiful pieces with violin or piano, though really like it when both are put into it, though of course, depends on the lyrics if such song has lyrics too.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:32 18/11/2013 by Dark Lord
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#12976 Posted: 05:19:51 18/11/2013

OMG same!! We couldn't have handshakes, hug, hold hands, play tag or football, and many other things. >~<

Although that was back when I had recess, the rules are still the same.

~~~~~

Now what? Lack of sleep, chronic pain, a repeating cycle... and more... A better question is what do I not have now? I guess it's a good idea to see what else is known... It just sucks and bothers me deeply that it is so unknown, I mean doctors don't recognize it! It's serious, the word needs to be spread... And now, taking into account my common headaches and strange memory loss (although minimal, I didn't recognize my mom the other day in her car, and I've never been able to describe people.) along with bruising, what if it's not what we think it is? I just hope it all gets sorted out... this along with my upcoming oral surgery is stressing me out. And guess what? Stress makes this all worse, make my stupid pain increase. Let's just hope this all turns out okay...

And one of my eyes was tweaking all day. *sigh*

~~~~~
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#12977 Posted: 07:13:32 18/11/2013
I've had an alright day, except for the morning.
I sat outside, listened to music, drew what I felt, that was good.
But now your mood messages are scaring me. It's like you're mad at me. And yes, I said some mean things, but you are seriously annoying me with all your depressing talk. Can I go on like this? Can I really? I don't know if I can, so that's why I'm questioning things. I want to be happy, but I don't know what the right decision is and what decision would make me happy. In the end, I don't think the decisions would make me happy anyway.
So what do I do? I don't know.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#12978 Posted: 09:04:54 18/11/2013
I actually really liked that avatar until I realised that you had a similar one before.
ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.

yo kno wat im gon have it
I think yours was a bit different anyway

MINE'S BETTEr
~~~

i feel so pathetic because i still can't beat Blaze

i feel even more pathetic because i forgot that her name is Percival in this world
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:02:18 18/11/2013 by crystalhero37
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12979 Posted: 09:43:09 18/11/2013
I hope I'll get the same dream as last night....

He was so nice and funny.....
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#12980 Posted: 12:05:05 18/11/2013
I don't ****ing understand why it's such a big deal to be a ****ing 90 's kid. I mean, just because I was born in another ****ing generation means that I'm a "stoopid little kid, lololol."

----
If I can prove this, I may have an instant YouTube hit!!!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12981 Posted: 13:14:49 18/11/2013
Random thing

My friend says its impossible to ship Skylanders. I say:

smilie x smilie

smilie x smilie

smilie x smilie

smilie x smilie

smilie x smilie

Woah uh

Aren't zap and camo both dudes

I mean, I have nothing against gay marriage but
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#12982 Posted: 15:50:27 18/11/2013
That moment when you felt like you have accomplished something awesome.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12983 Posted: 16:52:58 18/11/2013
That strange feel.... again?
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#12984 Posted: 22:33:42 18/11/2013
I'm so excited!!!! I spent the whole day saying "Catching Fire is coming out this Friday!"
I said it to random people too.
I want to go to the store and buy all the Catching Fire stuff I can find.
I even had a conversation with one person I absolutely hate.
Please help me....
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#12985 Posted: 22:35:05 18/11/2013
**** THE INSIDE OF MY LEFT CHEEK HURTS SO ****ING MUCH EVERY TIME I BITE IT I WANNA KILL THE WORLD AND WATCH IT BURN **** **** **** THIS HURTS SO MUCH **** ARGHHH
#12986 Posted: 22:40:00 18/11/2013
Quote: Bash28
I'm so excited!!!! I spent the whole day saying "Catching Fire is coming out this Friday!"
Please help me....

You're favorite character in Catching Fire dies...

I'm kidding...It'd probably would help, but I wouldn't rudely reveal spoilers and I wouldn't say it like that, I'd be nicer about it if I did decide to reveal a spoiler. xD
---
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#12987 Posted: 22:43:31 18/11/2013
Quote: Dark Lord
Quote: Bash28
Please help me....

You're favorite character in Catching Fire dies...

I'm kidding...It'd probably would help, but I wouldn't rudely reveal spoilers and I wouldn't say it like that, I'd be nicer about it if I did decide to reveal a spoiler. xD

Yeah. Prim does die D:

OMG I'm so excited!!!!!!

Also, I NEED to go and get a Mickingjay pin!!!! I NEED IT MAN. I NEEEEEED IT.
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#12988 Posted: 22:52:52 18/11/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
**** THE INSIDE OF MY LEFT CHEEK HURTS SO ****ING MUCH EVERY TIME I BITE IT I WANNA KILL THE WORLD AND WATCH IT BURN **** **** **** THIS HURTS SO MUCH **** ARGHHH

Aww *hugs u* Stop biting the inside of your cheek ^.^ It does help stop the pain.

I do it all the time, and yes after a while it does hurt, and omg does it bleed, but that's okay, I like the taste of blood. smilie

There is a possibility that I'm just kidding. smilie
#12989 Posted: 23:12:41 18/11/2013
Quote: thumper
Quote: CommanderGame

Aww *hugs u* Stop biting the inside of your cheek ^.^ It does help stop the pain.

I do it all the time, and yes after a while it does hurt, and omg does it bleed, but that's okay, I like the taste of blood. smilie

There is a possibility that I'm just kidding. smilie

*hugs thumper*
I was eating my apple, it was an accident smilie
First | Previous | Page 260 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me