Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#1901 Posted: 22:16:30 09/09/2013
Quote: katkerrykat
Quote: Starfire Dragon

Yeah, I know the feeling, my internet sucks like that too /: And it's wouldnt be a problem smilie If you really want to - you can tempoarly change your password, pm me what you changed it to, and I can catch them for you during the hour drop? you can change your pass back afterwards - this is what us old guys used to do, because we never used to have Magi dragons that could teleport eggs smilie

EDIT: Nevermind, we'd miss the drop - just stay on the page and keep refreshing, keep your mouse over the space where the egg will be - and hit F5 until you see it, then click 100x smilie

Its not that simple for me smilie
I don't have a computer, the only way I have to access the internet at the moment is my 3Ds.
I tend to miss out on a lot of stuff because of it smilie

Oh god yeah, that would make it slow D; Do you want 2 of mine? Not sure what times you come online (I'm UK, I'll be online at 10pm tonight), if I had access to my alt account I would have hoarded some there and given you them..too bad, let me know what you want to do. The pass-swap is pretty effective though, I did that for a few friends before and it's fine, I know alot of people find it wierd and intrusive - but honestly, I'd be collecting eggs..what else could you do on DC - don't think you can even view your email smilie

True! smilie

SiA gave me an extra she collected. Its the one with the red stripes, so I need the other one now smilie
So if you want get me the the other one that would be awesome, but I'll leave that up to you smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#1902 Posted: 22:18:45 09/09/2013

Its not that simple for me XD
I don't have a computer, the only way I have to access the internet at the moment is my 3Ds.
I tend to miss out on a lot of stuff because of it :\

Oh god yeah, that would make it slow D; Do you want 2 of mine? Not sure what times you come online (I'm UK, I'll be online at 10pm tonight), if I had access to my alt account I would have hoarded some there and given you them..too bad, let me know what you want to do. The pass-swap is pretty effective though, I did that for a few friends before and it's fine, I know alot of people find it wierd and intrusive - but honestly, I'd be collecting eggs..what else could you do on DC - don't think you can even view your email XD

True! XD

SiA gave me an extra she collected. Its the one with the red stripes, so I need the other one now :)
So if you want get me the the other one that would be awesome, but I'll leave that up to you :p

Thats good - would it be alright to wait until one of mine hatches (genders too, if I can't catch another egg)? I have a bad feeling I might give away the one that would make it a pair. I get unlucky like that. XD

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Edited 14 times - Last edited at 17:04:21 15/09/2013 by katkerrykat
#1903 Posted: 22:23:21 09/09/2013

Oh god yeah, that would make it slow D; Do you want 2 of mine? Not sure what times you come online (I'm UK, I'll be online at 10pm tonight), if I had access to my alt account I would have hoarded some there and given you them..too bad, let me know what you want to do. The pass-swap is pretty effective though, I did that for a few friends before and it's fine, I know alot of people find it wierd and intrusive - but honestly, I'd be collecting eggs..what else could you do on DC - don't think you can even view your email smilie

True! smilie

SiA gave me an extra she collected. Its the one with the red stripes, so I need the other one now smilie
So if you want get me the the other one that would be awesome, but I'll leave that up to you smilie

Thats good - would it be alright to wait until one of mine hatches (genders too, if I can't catch another egg)? I have a bad feeling I might give away the one that would make it a pair. I get unlucky like that. smilie

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Ok no problem! smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#1904 Posted: 22:26:41 09/09/2013
Cheers~

Now, I'm too bloody tired to stay up any longer. Goodnight (should be in L/R - so *brick'd*) XD
---
#1905 Posted: 22:31:08 09/09/2013
Ok Good Night! smilie

The L/R thread is overrated anyways*~shot~* smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1906 Posted: 22:50:22 09/09/2013
Quote: weebbby
I abandoned some of 2 of my eggs, and picked up abandoned ones of the same type so they'll hatch faster. [User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Getting tactful already? smilie

Have you added them to the ER? They have around 3 days left, so they will hatch pretty quickly after adding them there.

They already did hatch now. And yes I had.

EDIT: New: [User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Old: [User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
And those in the quote.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:45:50 10/09/2013 by weebbby
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1907 Posted: 04:03:03 10/09/2013
My scroll (my DC username is Nightlasher):[User Posted Image]
My caveborn Leetle is my prized possession.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:34 10/09/2013 by Doomslicer
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#1908 Posted: 12:16:49 10/09/2013
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

well, 5 of mine hatched.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#1909 Posted: 13:20:20 10/09/2013
~*BLA*~

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
#1910 Posted: 19:18:34 10/09/2013
Whoop whoop! Starfire - I got you one XD

[User Posted Image]

It'll have to wait 5 hours until I can do anything, so I'll PM you the teleport code tomorrow at some point :p
---
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1911 Posted: 21:14:08 10/09/2013
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Still haven't caught any of the new ones.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#1912 Posted: 23:03:31 10/09/2013
anyone want to give me a new reales that u already have? smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1913 Posted: 01:51:44 11/09/2013
double post sorry

i got one new realseas still need one
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1914 Posted: 02:00:22 11/09/2013
Whoop whoop! Starfire - I got you one smilie

[User Posted Image]

It'll have to wait 5 hours until I can do anything, so I'll PM you the teleport code tomorrow at some point smilie

Awesome! smilie
Awesome! smilie
Awesome! smilie

Good thing I still have one slot open for it smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:06 11/09/2013 by Starfire Dragon
#1915 Posted: 17:09:31 11/09/2013
Whoop whoop! Starfire - I got you one XD

[User Posted Image]

It'll have to wait 5 hours until I can do anything, so I'll PM you the teleport code tomorrow at some point :p

Awesome! :D

Good thing I still have one slot open for it XD

Yeah - that was lucky XD

PM'd you the link :P

EDIT:

Quote: Cynderfyre

I'll try and catch a couple for you if I can, drops are every 5 mins and big one every hour for the new releases this time
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:29 11/09/2013 by katkerrykat
#1916 Posted: 17:23:18 11/09/2013
Pfft, I'm doomed to be with my terrible laptop while my PC is being fixed. I have nothing saved on Firefox on laptop, so I can't be arsed to go to DC now.

*copy paste anyway*
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
#1917 Posted: 17:29:12 11/09/2013
Same. I've been on FR most of the day, and messing about with my speakers through my phone. Figured out my Xperia has the best 'sound' compared to my laptop, old and new PC lol. I saved all the stuff onto my laptop, the ones I need the most... but I forgot to save Photoshop. I hope it's somewhere on my laptop...and I hope my HDD didn't die on the guy who is repairing it.

EDIT: Kerry you *****, making me double post. XP
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:42 11/09/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1918 Posted: 17:31:19 11/09/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Same. I've been on FR most of the day, and messing about with my speakers through my phone. Figured out my Xperia has the best 'sound' compared to my laptop, old and new PC lol. I saved all the stuff onto my laptop, the ones I need the most... but I forgot to save Photoshop. I hope it's somewhere on my laptop...and I hope my HDD didn't die on the guy who is repairing it.

Ah...you and FR XD Yeah - some new phones have pretty decent sound systems, mines is pretty good - especially with the headphones that came with it. Yeah /:

Got one for ya! I'll try the other one now~

[User Posted Image]
---
#1919 Posted: 21:13:20 11/09/2013
Ooh, thanks Kerry! I'm being a lazy butt so thanks for catching the new things for me XD

Also I now have a grand total of 14 female CF pygmies... Compared to my 6 males... How does this even keep happening
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:37 11/09/2013 by Cynderfyre
#1920 Posted: 22:23:05 11/09/2013
Girl power~ *shot* XD
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1921 Posted: 04:36:51 12/09/2013
Could someone please get me a new relea-*shot*
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#1922 Posted: 16:08:06 12/09/2013
I'll try to catch one of each, its getting harder though /:

EDIT: Got the desert one for ya~ You'll have to wait till tomorrow before I can give you it though, 5 hour rule and I aint coming back online in 5 hours xD

[User Posted Image]

Ooh, thanks Kerry! I'm being a lazy butt so thanks for catching the new things for me XD

Also I now have a grand total of 14 female CF pygmies... Compared to my 6 males... How does this even keep happening

NP - pm'd you the code. I havent had any luck with the coastal ones...I'll try again later.

Oh jeez, as Tenaman says - guuuurl powa~ *shot* XD
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:02:07 12/09/2013 by katkerrykat
#1923 Posted: 18:10:23 12/09/2013
Pfft, I'm doomed to be with my terrible laptop while my PC is being fixed. I have nothing saved on Firefox on laptop, so I can't be arsed to go to DC now.

*copy paste anyway*

*grumbles at Spyro-Fan*
At least you have a laptop >:/
*glares at my 3Ds*
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#1924 Posted: 18:13:24 12/09/2013

*copy paste anyway*

*grumbles at Spyro-Fan*
*glares at my 3Ds*

*Grumbles at Starfire*

Atleast you have 3DS .__. *shot* Sorry, had to XD Thinking of getting one in a few months, Christmas sales and stuff~
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:38 12/09/2013 by katkerrykat
#1925 Posted: 18:34:09 12/09/2013

*copy paste anyway*

*grumbles at Spyro-Fan*
*glares at my 3Ds*

*Grumbles at Starfire*

Atleast you have 3DS .__. *shot* Sorry, had to smilie Thinking of getting one in a few months, Christmas sales and stuff~

smilie If you do I suggest getting a XL, from what I understand they are better with a few extra options that the regular doesn't have. Sadly I haven't had the money to upgrade to a XL smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#1926 Posted: 18:44:59 12/09/2013

*grumbles at Spyro-Fan*
*glares at my 3Ds*

*Grumbles at Starfire*

Atleast you have 3DS .__. *shot* Sorry, had to smilie Thinking of getting one in a few months, Christmas sales and stuff~

smilie If you do I suggest getting a XL, from what I understand they are better with a few extra options that the regular doesn't have. Sadly I haven't had the money to upgrade to a XL smilie

Nah, XL costs more I think as you say..I'm ok with smallish screens. I will probably never have the 3D on though, doesn't agree with my bad eye. How do you find the 3D effect? Is it not too bad?
---
#1927 Posted: 18:56:32 12/09/2013
I don't like it very well, even though I think its cool. With the regular 3Ds you have to put on the parental lock to keep it off (I keep hitting the stupid slider switch smilie ) and it keeps asking if you want 2D or 3D on everything when the parental lock is on. Its quite annoying smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1928 Posted: 19:10:08 12/09/2013

EDIT: Got the desert one for ya~ You'll have to wait till tomorrow before I can give you it though, 5 hour rule and I aint coming back online in 5 hours xD

[User Posted Image]

smilie

Thanks! I tried getting one for myself but they were being stolen whenever I saw one >.<
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#1929 Posted: 19:30:00 12/09/2013
I don't like it very well, even though I think its cool. With the regular 3Ds you have to put on the parental lock to keep it off (I keep hitting the stupid slider switch :( ) and it keeps asking if you want 2D or 3D on everything when the parental lock is on. Its quite annoying :\

That sounds a bit awkward :/ Suppose it makes sense though, if a parent gave their kid a 3ds without any 2d-lock, the kids eyes would be screwed up :/

Quote: Hot Dog 542

[User Posted Image]

XD

Thanks! I tried getting one for myself but they were being stolen whenever I saw one >.<

No problem! Yeah, I'm getting that whenever I try to catch the coast ones for people.. just not enough of them being dropped I think /:
---
#1930 Posted: 17:15:13 13/09/2013
*bump*

HD542; PM'd you with the link.

Cynderfyre, PM'd you with a bred coastal one.. hope thats ok. If you don't want it, let me know :P
---
#1931 Posted: 17:52:50 13/09/2013
That's fantastic, thanks again Kerry! I damn well hope that someday in the future I have the opportunity to repay you somehow for all this!

Also, HOORAY FOR A MALE CRIMSON FLARE
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1932 Posted: 19:46:19 13/09/2013
That's fantastic, thanks again Kerry! I damn well hope that someday in the future I have the opportunity to repay you somehow for all this!

Also, HOORAY FOR A MALE CRIMSON FLARE

You damn right you will - I got a tab starting here ¬¬

I'm joking, obviously. XD It's no problem - I know how it feels to sit and watch everyone else getting the new releases while your internet brings you down, so dont worry~

WHOOP - keep dem females happy~ *shot*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:49 14/09/2013 by katkerrykat
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#1933 Posted: 09:33:29 14/09/2013
[User Posted Image]
Bred this yesterday, just realised what the code was hehe.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#1934 Posted: 17:29:26 14/09/2013
Bhaha, good one XD And perfect too - no upper case characters appart from the first xP
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1935 Posted: 17:31:35 14/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Umm.... Words.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
#1936 Posted: 18:59:19 14/09/2013
Man I have completely neglected DC.
#1937 Posted: 19:03:23 14/09/2013
Yesh you have, you bloody FR addict >: *shot*
---
#1938 Posted: 19:03:51 14/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Man I have completely neglected DC.

Same..
#1939 Posted: 19:47:25 14/09/2013
[User Posted Image]

172nd Water egg~
---
#1940 Posted: 01:10:45 15/09/2013
I apologise for having barely been around, school's tired me out DX

[User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1941 Posted: 12:20:34 15/09/2013
Thats alright, Cynderfyre - everyone else seems to have deserted this topic too D; It's really quiet...and keeps dropping down to the bottom of the page .___.
---
#1942 Posted: 16:09:35 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Bump...
#1943 Posted: 16:14:07 15/09/2013
This topic dies alot these days /:

Put my Yellow-Crowned egg up for trade on EATW, hoping for a CB copper or green lindwurm..probably wont get though .__.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:23 15/09/2013 by katkerrykat
#1944 Posted: 18:39:47 15/09/2013
Yay! I have Internet today smilie
For how long I do not know smilie
I didn't have it yesterday till 11:30pm smilie
Then this morning it went down again smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#1945 Posted: 18:56:47 15/09/2013
The eggs topic may fade into the mist on occasion, but it will never truly die.

[User Posted Image]

Also, on that EATW thing, what sort of offers do you think one would have to make in order to get a CB thunder? Only one of the legendary trio that I don't have CB but I'm not sure what a CB would be worth.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1946 Posted: 19:11:56 15/09/2013
Yay! I have Internet today smilie
For how long I do not know smilie
I didn't have it yesterday till 11:30pm smilie
Then this morning it went down again smilie

That sucks D;

Weather problems or something?

The eggs topic may fade into the mist on occasion, but it will never truly die.

[User Posted Image]

Also, on that EATW thing, what sort of offers do you think one would have to make in order to get a CB thunder? Only one of the legendary trio that I don't have CB but I'm not sure what a CB would be worth.

Very true, the memory lasts forever, especially the old one ;-;

Uuuh, I would say a CB of the other 2 (Magma, Ice)..CB black's are classed as rare I think..gold/silver with good lineage, any newish releases (coppers, tinsels etc) with good lineages or CB..*shrug*
---
#1947 Posted: 19:14:18 15/09/2013
i need the deasert new realease
---
#1948 Posted: 19:24:26 15/09/2013
With CB Thunder, you could pretty much ask for anything, Cynderfyre. smilie

And, 'deasert'...?
#1949 Posted: 19:25:58 15/09/2013
i mean desert
---
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me