Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 24 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1151 Posted: 21:56:36 08/08/2013
Should I breed my Gold Wyverns? I can trade the egg for something.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1152 Posted: 21:57:43 08/08/2013
Aah! Don't worry, its my fault for being so late!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#1153 Posted: 22:09:27 08/08/2013
That sucks. I find this site too brain numbing and boring, except for you and Kerry, and rare visits from Wild. I might come every Sunday to check on ya.

@Matt: You could. They're apparently pretty rare.
#1154 Posted: 22:15:38 08/08/2013
I only go to the Eggs topic now, for the same reasons as you. The rest of the site has lost its appeal really.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#1155 Posted: 22:21:38 08/08/2013
It really has lost much of its appeal...too many annoying users ruining the rest of the forum .__.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
#1156 Posted: 22:27:10 08/08/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: katkerrykat
It really has lost much of its appeal...too many annoying users ruining the rest of the forum .__.

Ohhhh okay :[... *Walks away*

I didn't mean you guys xD I meant the likes of clayface and all those..I cant remember the other names, but the ones that constantly post the same crap repeatedly.
---
#1157 Posted: 22:32:07 08/08/2013
I don't know any new annoying users. I haven't done much exploring of the forum, what little looking around I did put me off fairly quickly.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1158 Posted: 22:36:52 08/08/2013
Quote: katkerrykat

Ohhhh okay :[... *Walks away*

I didn't mean you guys xD I meant the likes of clayface and all those..I cant remember the other names, but the ones that constantly post the same crap repeatedly.

Ah smilie
Everyone regards ClayFace's spam as very annoying so I don't blame you @.@

It really is super annoying though..I mean, s/he is spoiling one of my more liked childhood tv shows e__e
---
#1159 Posted: 22:38:35 08/08/2013
I haven't seen any ClayFace things... What have they done?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1160 Posted: 22:51:44 08/08/2013
Quote: Cynderfyre

He spams really annoying pics of his favourite TV show characters in almost EVERY. DAMN. TOPIC -___-

GOD YES.

Usually I can tolerate that picture spamming or using references from the show.... but his/her posts make me want to punch my monitor.

Torok also irritates the hell out of me 99% of time. I thought she stopped being such a crazed Christian but now she got all hot for it again. I don't have anything against her beliefs, but it's annoying how she must involve it in everything.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5317
#1161 Posted: 02:32:22 09/08/2013
smilie

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Transfer Page! smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#1162 Posted: 04:57:29 09/08/2013
Yes they are I just wish I could get an opal. They are just so hard to get smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1163 Posted: 05:00:15 09/08/2013
Could you guys maybe help me with getting the entire Legendary Trio :P

They're the only rares I want...

And Im writing more descritions...
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1164 Posted: 09:56:58 09/08/2013
[User Posted Image]

The rare one hatched~
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#1165 Posted: 12:46:28 09/08/2013
Weee they gendered.
Those anybody want to trade for one of my duotones? I don't really like them so much soooo

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
#1166 Posted: 12:53:01 09/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan

He spams really annoying pics of his favourite TV show characters in almost EVERY. DAMN. TOPIC -___-

GOD YES.

Usually I can tolerate that picture spamming or using references from the show.... but his/her posts make me want to punch my monitor.

Torok also irritates the hell out of me 99% of time. I thought she stopped being such a crazed Christian but now she got all hot for it again. I don't have anything against her beliefs, but it's annoying how she must involve it in everything.

Torok's still around? I can remember all the stuff she did last time I was here. Yeah, I accept all peoples' beliefs but don't want them thrust in my face all the time

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1167 Posted: 12:58:50 09/08/2013
Yup. While I was gone she didn't make any drama (I spied on the forums a bit), but now she was enlightened by Jesus again, gave up on video games since video games are demons, and started preaching around dS again. Really irritating.
#1168 Posted: 13:09:04 09/08/2013
At least we're safe here in this topic. Treat this topic like an island in the middle of an ocean, where all of the surrounding landmasses are full of the people we want to avoid. And just pray none of the stupidity finds a boat and sails over here.

I haven't had any involvement with or interest in any other part of the forum since I came back. If I even see nonsense like that I know I'll just get annoyed. I mean I wouldn't get involved but I might as well not feel annoyed in the first place.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1169 Posted: 13:14:21 09/08/2013
True. I ignore the rest of the forum and just check this topic and that Flight Rising Club to see when will the site be up again. Otherwise, I don't really want to talk to anyone else or get involved into anything else, since I really don't care that much for the site anymore.

Aaaaand how are you on this extremely hot afternoon? :3
#1170 Posted: 13:23:28 09/08/2013
What is Flight Rising Club? I think you've mentioned it before but I don't know what it is.
Yeah, the rest of the site has no point to me but I only need this topic, it's easy to stay away from the rest.

I'm beyond lazy today! I seriously haven't done a thing all day so far, other than eat. Funnily enough, the weather actually seems to have cooled down here! Also, how are you? :)
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1171 Posted: 13:54:25 09/08/2013
Quote: Underian
Could you guys maybe help me with getting the entire Legendary Trio smilie

They're the only rares I want...

And Im writing more descritions...

Sure, I have a CB Magma pair so I might be able to get a Magma egg <3
But you'll have to wait 'till one of my eggs hatch so I have the room for it smilie

Oooo yay :3

And I can wait, besides Im not going to be online for the weekend.
#1172 Posted: 14:19:05 09/08/2013
What is Flight Rising Club? I think you've mentioned it before but I don't know what it is.
Yeah, the rest of the site has no point to me but I only need this topic, it's easy to stay away from the rest.

I'm beyond lazy today! I seriously haven't done a thing all day so far, other than eat. Funnily enough, the weather actually seems to have cooled down here! Also, how are you? :)

Flight Rising is a site where you also collect dragons, though you can play around with their genetics, dress them up, battle among each other and so on. There's a topic for it somewhere in Stuff and Nonsense. I can't be arsed to find it now. I don't know if you've also played Wajas, but if you did, it's pretty much the same thing just kinda more interactive. XD

Oh same here. Very lazy, still being hot. Thank god today and tomorrow we will get a raging storm. I'm charging my phone just in case I lose power. XD
#1173 Posted: 17:06:38 09/08/2013
I could try to breed ya one when mine grows up smilie

EDIT: O__O [User Posted Image]
That was really weird.. I just found another just now wtf...

That would be great! smilie

D: How do you keep getting them, you must have pretty fast internet to get so many D:
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#1174 Posted: 17:09:20 09/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan

Flight Rising is a site where you also collect dragons, though you can play around with their genetics, dress them up, battle among each other and so on. There's a topic for it somewhere in Stuff and Nonsense. I can't be arsed to find it now. I don't know if you've also played Wajas, but if you did, it's pretty much the same thing just kinda more interactive. XD

Oh same here. Very lazy, still being hot. Thank god today and tomorrow we will get a raging storm. I'm charging my phone just in case I lose power. XD

Oh yeah, I remember Wajas now... There were those ones that looked like corgis that I used to adore! I might have a look for the Flight Rising topic then, just to see.

Heat is far worse than cold. I thought Britain's heatwave was bad but clearly you have to put up with a lot worse! At least you'll be able to appreciate a storm, who would've though it? Weather and temperature over in Croatia sounds absolutely mental from what you describe, one minute deathly inferno then next minute raging storm. Sounds like fun :D
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1175 Posted: 17:20:07 09/08/2013
Oh yeah~. I forgot that you used to adore those Corgis... XD

Yes, indeed it's fun. I love rain and autumn temperatures. However, whenever it's this hot, you must expect a raging storm. Last time, thunder was so loud that my windows shook. And lightning was so damn bright that it seemed like it was day for a second...so yes. Lots of fun. Especially when it's 2 AM and you want to sleep. XD
#1176 Posted: 17:27:22 09/08/2013
I had loads of them! Back then I loved my precious Wajas corgis so much :3

Dear god, hearing things like that makes Britain feel really pleasant. Autumn tends to be the best really, no extreme cold and no ice yet, but no extreme weather conditions generally. Except wind sometimes but that's manageable. Are these storms a regular/annual thing where you live?

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:25 09/08/2013 by Cynderfyre
#1177 Posted: 17:34:03 09/08/2013
They've got Imps now. Well...2 years ago I think. I'm not sure if you saw them, but they have wings, reptile claws and tail. They're my favourite along with Tempest too... XD

Yup, that's all normal. Though Autumn is really the best time of the year for me too. I love the colours and finally temperatures go down. Last year I don't remember that we actually had much rain or thunders during autumn, but oh well. Spring temperatures last for a very, very short time for us. Cold weather pretty much dominates until late spring, then we get pleasant 22~24 Celsius degrees...until July. There goes the boiling summer and insane storms every 3rd week. XD
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#1178 Posted: 17:40:30 09/08/2013
[User Posted Image] traded my purple two headed lyndwyrm for this
---
self professed austGAYlian
#1179 Posted: 17:44:19 09/08/2013
Nice.

Oh man I love male copper hatchlings, so adorable.

[User Posted Image]
#1180 Posted: 17:44:43 09/08/2013
I think I stayed on just long enough to see Imps and one other new one that was kind of fluffy? I can't remember my username of password for it though. Do you still go on it?

Spring actually doesn't seem to last long. Winter cold and rain drags on then quite quickly the cold is gone and all is sunburn and dehydration.
But Croatian weather sounds extreme. Good god, totally bipolar weather. How on earth do you manage it all on a yearly basis? XD Britain will never get that bad but apparently this year it got hotter than Greece or something, so let's hope it doesn't increase from there.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image] *Starts teeny tiny army*

[User Posted Image]

EDIT: So are coppers a new rare dragon?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:43 09/08/2013 by Cynderfyre
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1181 Posted: 17:48:56 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ugh they're both female. D:
#1182 Posted: 18:00:25 09/08/2013
Nope. It just came to my mind one day and visited it just to see what's new. I had about 160 messages of news updates. Kerry had about 800. XD

I have no idea. We just get tons of water bottles, and when we empty them we just pour tap water in them and put them into the fridge, since tap water is way too hot. Those pipes aren't so deep under the ground, so they get hot during summer. We don't go out from 10~11 AM until about 7 PM, so just enjoy the air conditioning at home and surf the internet, watch TV, bla bla. Or go to the seaside, but since we entered EU this year (yes, this year. We're late I know. XD), there are more tourists than Croatian citizens in entire Croatia, so hah.
Aaaand during winter we have tons of snow that can go up to people's windows in extreme cases, but of course, God forbid we don't get school for a week or two~. During my first year in high school, we had such extreme winter temps and deep snow. Every school was closed in my town, except mine of course~. We have to educate ourselves until we die. It didn't help that I live on a small hill, so I have to walk down on ice and climb another big-ass hill where my school was. XD

EDIT: Coppers are uncommon, according to DC Wiki, but I've never seen one in the cave, maybe only once...so I consider them bloody rare.

On topic. HDAZ, want my male duotone for your female duotone? Or you maybe want it for free? :P
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:01:19 09/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1183 Posted: 18:21:57 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
That'd be cool, I wanted a breeding pair. smilie
#1184 Posted: 18:27:26 09/08/2013
Sent you a PM. :p
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1185 Posted: 18:56:02 09/08/2013
[User Posted Image]

Found another.

These are them so far:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#1186 Posted: 19:12:09 09/08/2013
Croatian weather is terrifying. I'm surprised your school teachers were dedicated enough to come in for work in snow like that. In past years when roads got icy here, loads of students and staff just couldn't make it. And our snow doesn't even get that deep, we must just be wimps XD

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

URGH SOMEONE STOP ME FROM CATCHING THESE THINGS BEFORE I HIT THE LIMIT

But also in which sections can one catch a Duotone? I'm not fond of the female but I actually kind of like the male.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1187 Posted: 19:24:34 09/08/2013
Our teacher broke a leg while trying to get to work one winter. And my school was half empty that week when we got tons of snow, since buses got stuck in snow or drove off the road. But eventually during the day, in the middle of our lessons, our professor would just look out and say ''Oh what the heck. Go home. I don't want to get stuck here with you.''. Yet, on an entire different side of Croatia, when you get about 3 cm of snow, it's alarming. Since it's rare to get snow on the seaside... yet we dig our way to school with shovels. *exaggerating* XD

Gotta catch 'em all, Cynderfyre~ XD
#1188 Posted: 19:34:57 09/08/2013
That would make an interesting tale to tell your grandchildren when they're flying to school in winter in their off-road hovercars. "I had to shovel my way through 10 miles of snow and ice over two gigantic hills just to get to school. Using my bare hands. Without shoes or a coat. With a broken leg."
I pretty much feel like that other side of Croatia then. We get a bit of snow if we're (un)lucky, everything you describe sounds dangerous and borderline apocalyptic XD
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1189 Posted: 19:43:32 09/08/2013
Other side is even more ''apocalyptic'' during summer, since it's right on the sea and you get those huge winds that come from the sea's side and give your car a free, salty wash~. But then it's only the wind, you can bear with temperatures better there since you can go to the beach into the cold sea, and when you get out the wind keeps you cold and it's just awesome. But I haven't been on a seaside for about 6 years. My dad thinks it'd be awkward if I went with him. *forever alone* XD

Though I think you Brits have more drastic changes in weather during a day. When I arrived to UK, it was sunny. 4 hours later, when I got off and Cynder_fan picked me up, it started to pour with rain. We got out of town and it was sunny as heck and there was a huge rainbow over the green fields~. Felt so gay. XD
#1190 Posted: 20:01:57 09/08/2013
Seaside of death D: at least they get cool though. It's so much easier to manage cool than hot. If cool, put more clothes on. If hot, you really shouldn't be taking clothes off in public.

True, Britain can have its swift turns. There are days when it just likes to pour rain on you at times when you are supposed to be out enjoying the outdoors, then towards the evening as you get back in the house there's gorgeous sunlight everywhere and not a cloud in the sky.
At least the rain itself isn't too immense, just kind of dull.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1191 Posted: 20:07:13 09/08/2013
True. Though I'm anorexic and I've got a low blood pressure, so I feel cold all the time. I never wear shorts even on 40 Celsius degrees since it feels cold to me... but when I say I feel hot, then you bet it's damn hot. XD

Yup, pretty unpredictable. But nevertheless I love your weather. One of the reasons I want to move to the UK. I'd miss Croatia only for the sea. UK is a much better place to live in every way. Except for the rents and house prices. I seriously have no idea where do you pull those numbers out. XD
#1192 Posted: 20:16:45 09/08/2013
Come to the UK. We will embrace you with our endless supply of morning and afternoon tea and we do have quality BBC television. And we have no money and expensive housing but still. Pretty good.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1193 Posted: 20:28:27 09/08/2013
Oh I shall. The soonest I can move is in 2 years, for university. If not, then 6 years until I finish my education here.
But seriously. UK rocks. All the tourists say that Croatian people are a delight and the most kind people in the whole world, which is the biggest lie I've ever heard. Everyone is racist (I don't think there is a single black person that actually lives in Croatia permanently, as I've never seen one) and extremely conservative. If your opinion is different from someone else's, if you look slightly different, or think different, you're banned. And god forbid you're gay or bi. People think I'm a lesbian because of my short hair and because I don't like to use make-up or wear girly clothes, and because of that everyone avoids me as if I'm a plague.

We even had this crazy group called ''In the name of family'', who made a petition to make gay marriage illegal in Croatia forever. They got about million signatures out of possible 4,5 million. I bet there would have been many more if people under age of 18 could sign. Even though I'm not gay, it pissed me off and I ended up waking up extremely early and ripped off all their posters in town.
I'm such a rebel. XD

Oooh they grew up. I still don't really like them but oh well. :P

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:44 09/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#1194 Posted: 20:46:28 09/08/2013
As far as I know, we're very accepting people. I've never seen homophobia or racism (except for mildly when a couple of braindead people from one of my old classes made a brief racist comment, I can't remember exactly what it was though, about another girl. Though they didn't even realise they were being racist, I hate to speak so offensively but they were just extremely unintelligent people). I've known quite a number of people of other sexualities too, and nobody gives a damn about it.

Well done for getting rid of those posters though, someone has to take a stand when that nonsense flares up otherwise it will just be left to spread.
...On a similar note, I just made the mistake of glimpsing into the "what is your sexuality" topic just because I guessed there would already be a riot in there. OH BOY

I like the male one, the female is... meh, okay I guess.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
First | Previous | Page 24 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me