darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > New Skylanders SWAP FORCE revealed (LOOK HERE FOR PIC OF ALL FIGURES!)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
New Skylanders SWAP FORCE revealed (LOOK HERE FOR PIC OF ALL FIGURES!) [CLOSED]
CommanderFinn Green Sparx Gems: 385
#201 Posted: 13:29:14 29/06/2013
Guy looks more like a Tree Hive than the other Bee themed names.
---
I love Fire Kraken, Grim Creeper, Rip Tide, Trap Shadow, Doom Stone, Slobber Tooth, and Boom Jet. Can't wait for Swap Force.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#202 Posted: 13:35:17 29/06/2013
T_T Skylanders aren't meant to be pretty, they're meant to fight and save skylands. End of discussion.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#203 Posted: 14:23:08 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
here is a pic of the bottom part and magnets...

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:23:30 29/06/2013 by kappapopm
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#204 Posted: 16:49:31 29/06/2013
^ where is that from
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#205 Posted: 17:14:17 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
its stinkboms lower part...
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#206 Posted: 18:10:45 29/06/2013
Quote: kappapopm

I know that where is the pic from
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#207 Posted: 18:19:47 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: sprocketrocket

I know that where is the pic from

why you want to know?
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#208 Posted: 18:20:18 29/06/2013
whare you took that pic, thats what he wants to know
#209 Posted: 18:23:10 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
its from a video or pic that someone did take at e3 i guess...
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#210 Posted: 01:11:35 30/06/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan
T_T Skylanders aren't meant to be pretty, they're meant to fight and save skylands. End of discussion.

That's not a good excuse. Srsly Activision needs some GOOD character designer. Most of the Newlanders looks awful.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#211 Posted: 01:16:54 30/06/2013
So? Who cares? I only care about Their abilities. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

And I think the new designs look great!
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#212 Posted: 01:24:23 30/06/2013
No. Sorry but I don't care. The designs looks awful. I do not care if they have good abilities, Activision has no more ideas for new Skylanders and makes now this Craplanders.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#213 Posted: 02:51:33 30/06/2013
Quote: XSparxX
No. Sorry but I don't care. The designs looks awful. I do not care if they have good abilities, Activision has no more ideas for new Skylanders and makes now this Craplanders.

Its for kids really but if you don't like it then don't buy it simple.
#214 Posted: 06:59:25 30/06/2013
and if you reely hate swap force, dont be on here anymore, not to sound rude or something, but you litterly crush it for otther with are exite for it
LIKE ME!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#215 Posted: 10:08:30 30/06/2013
Quote: Hexblazer

Saying it's for kids is no excuse for bad designs. We need fewer cheerleaders and more true critiques I say. Then again, character designs are all usually in the eye of the beholder.

Quote: NINJAsk11
and if you reely hate swap force, dont be on here anymore, not to sound rude or something, but you litterly crush it for otther with are exite for it
LIKE ME!

So, if there's a critical review that comes out days before the game's release...are we to tell them not to publish it because it will literally crush the fans out there? It sounds like people are going to form their opinions, and some people have their minds made. Stuff happens.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:12:13 30/06/2013 by GhostRoaster
#216 Posted: 10:20:36 30/06/2013
i dont reely understand what you said there, but , stating opinions sometimes may be a let down for otthers with where exited, wen somone comes with bad comments , otther might feel a let down, at leest in my situation
#217 Posted: 12:51:57 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
i would say the really good one designer-wise so far are these...

hoot loop
free ranger
fire kraken
countdown
riptide
#218 Posted: 14:39:42 30/06/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Hexblazer

Saying it's for kids is no excuse for bad designs. We need fewer cheerleaders and more true critiques I say. Then again, character designs are all usually in the eye of the beholder.

LIKE ME!

So, if there's a critical review that comes out days before the game's release...are we to tell them not to publish it because it will literally crush the fans out there? It sounds like people are going to form their opinions, and some people have their minds made. Stuff happens.

Well its not bad design if there aiming kids 6+ years old, kids don't really care much of how they look, they only care is to get the figures and play the game.
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#219 Posted: 00:06:15 01/07/2013

"Craplanders". Yeah, man... good one. :rolleyes:

V.V. did the Swap Force characters, and the made them to fit in with the game's new art style (which I think looks fine). TFB are doing S4, so expect a return of the SSA/SG style figures then.
Although, it's not like all the originals are awesome either - Whamshell, Voodood and Boomer are terrible.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#220 Posted: 00:39:18 01/07/2013
^I personally love Voodood and Wham-Shell! Boomer, is however, a bad design.

But some of the Giants Newlanders aren't that great either. Take Shroomboom for example. THAT is a bad character design, and there are WAY too many ways to buy him.

Some of these new Swappers have some bad designs already. Take Wash Buckler for example. He is just Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, but kid-friendly. THAT is just lazy. Also, Blast Zone looks like Ignitor minus the sword. At this point, it just seems like they're running out of ideas, and just mashing previous concepts together. Popthorn, for example, is just the worst new design of any of them. He is literally, just an Air Version of Wrecking Ball with Spikes.

And come to think of it, some of the Swaplanders Elements are questionable as well. Grilla Drilla is a Life Skylander.... because he summons monkeys, despite his tech armor and dirt/mud on his base. THAT is questionable.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
#221 Posted: 01:17:52 01/07/2013
I love Wash Buckler, although I'll admit that part of that is how awesome his tentacles look in the game. And Blast Zone is uninspired, but I wouldn't call him bad - he's humanoid, which already sets him apart from Ignitor.
I like Popthorn - I think he looks cute. But then again, I like Wrecking Ball.

And I'll give you Voodood - I don't like him, but an orc shaman is kind of a cool idea... bit Wham-Shell... REALLY? Auugh!
My biggest problem with Shroomboom is that skill wise he's basically Zook, but in terms of design I hate, hate, hate, HATE Hotdog. I just loth him. I'd also add that while the golam looking characters are fine (Erupter, Prism Break, Crusher, Tree Rex) look okay, they are so generic that I want to drift off to sleep just thinking about them. You think Wash Buckler is lazy? Two of the life Skylanders are just trees with legs.

Anyhow, this goes to prove two things:
A) Beauty, as always, is in the eye of the beholder - we all like different stuff, and that's okay.
smilie Swap Force is no better/worse than any of the previous games.

There are a fair few I love the look of: Freeze Blade, Stink Bomb, Free Ranger, Spy Rise (reminds me of Psychonauts) and Star Strike are all pretty neat in my eyes.
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#222 Posted: 01:58:20 01/07/2013
I like most the designs, and for some characters, they look awful but look like they'll have fun gameplay (free ranger comes to mind here).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
voyboy Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#223 Posted: 03:26:49 01/07/2013
popcorn dragon looks cool but i hope there is a new other dragon one smilie i want fryno, free ranger, rattleshake, riptide, and blast zone
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#224 Posted: 11:34:55 01/07/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster24
But some of the Giants Newlanders aren't that great either. Take Shroomboom for example. THAT is a bad character design, and there are WAY too many ways to buy him.

I HATE YOU NOW!!! He has the best character design of all from both SSA and Giants combined!!!
You don't have to get all the ways he is available, besides, only one is common, the DFC battle pack.
#225 Posted: 11:46:29 01/07/2013
Quote: weebbby

I HATE YOU NOW!!! He has the best character design of all from both SSA and Giants combined!!!
You don't have to get all the ways he is available, besides, only one is common, the DFC battle pack.

maby for you, but at leest AT MY COUNTRY he is common, in LC normal and in het battle packs, its SUPER nnyoing, and i dont reely like him too, but that is my opinion, he is also stating his opinion, but , he might have done it different.....
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#226 Posted: 12:05:33 01/07/2013

And lightcore and single pack are all I ever see
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#227 Posted: 12:08:10 01/07/2013
GUYS quit this!
this is kinda NOT COOL!
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#228 Posted: 14:14:55 01/07/2013

hoot loop
free ranger
fire kraken
countdown
riptide

whereas for me, the childish, cartoony design of Countdown almost single handedly made me give up on Skylanders, I thought it was so bad.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
#229 Posted: 16:29:06 01/07/2013
Quote: DragonsDream

hoot loop
free ranger
fire kraken
countdown
riptide

whereas for me, the childish, cartoony design of Countdown almost single handedly made me give up on Skylanders, I thought it was so bad.

The figurines are for 6+ of age and was really made for children first is there priority before anyone else so thats why its childish and cartoony looking.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:10 01/07/2013 by Hexblazer
#230 Posted: 22:46:45 01/07/2013
Quote: DragonsDream

Right? Auuuugh! Actually awful.
Luckily Star Strike and some of the others won me back over.
GUYS quit this!
this is kinda NOT COOL!

Be more constructive with your criticism.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#231 Posted: 22:58:22 01/07/2013
Dang this has become quite the flame war, wait what...

Um... Well here's my fuel to the fire

Mr. Weebly, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#232 Posted: 23:03:59 01/07/2013
Quote: ninja9351

Mr. Weebly, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Be more original next time.
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#233 Posted: 23:38:18 01/07/2013
R.I.P Kappapom...
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#234 Posted: 23:41:04 01/07/2013
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: ninja9351

Be more original next time.

That's where I got that, ahh I can resist anything with Forum Weapon in the title.

Also what do you mean R.I.P. Kappompom?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#235 Posted: 00:10:27 02/07/2013
He's not gone forever, he's just been suspended.
#236 Posted: 00:53:45 02/07/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan
He's not gone forever, he's just been suspended.

How many times???
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#237 Posted: 00:56:35 02/07/2013
You really need to read the Help Files to understand, Lloyd. Suspended users aren't gone forever, they're simply banned from the forums for a few weeks.

When Kappa's suspension is over, he'll be back posting images again.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:17 02/07/2013 by Aura24
#238 Posted: 01:09:17 02/07/2013
Quote: Aura24
You really need to read the Help Files to understand, Lloyd. Suspended users aren't gone forever, they're simply banned from the forums for a few weeks.

Sorry... Just read! But anyone know why he's suspended?
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#239 Posted: 01:11:58 02/07/2013

Unless he does something ELSE to get him banned permanently.

Quote: LloydDXZX

Sorry... Just read! But anyone know why he's suspended?

Make a fake alternate account, RolandRodgers, pretending to be him and trolling GameMaster_76 about the collection wars.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:42 02/07/2013 by Matteomax
#240 Posted: 01:55:22 02/07/2013
^Yeah, my best friend on the Spore website got banned for making over 20 alternates....
Blueguy7k Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#241 Posted: 09:21:41 02/07/2013
Is it just me or does countdown remind you of flavor flav?
---
I will take a potato chip and EAT IT.
#242 Posted: 09:31:14 02/07/2013
no, not me

and i being what????
i said we had to stop those wars...............thats all
@bionicle, that is the best vid ever!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#243 Posted: 23:33:55 03/07/2013
no, not me

and i being what????
i said we had to stop those wars...............thats all
@bionicle, that is the best vid ever!

You are most definitely correct! These wars on if SSF is good or not, it has to stop! If you think that activision is ruining this franchise, fine. I respect your opinion. But why do you feel the need to come over to our happy little part of the forum and mess it up with your hateful words against Swap force? Just take your anger out somewhere else! If you have to be told by an 11 year old to stop fighting, you know you've hit rock bottom. Good Day!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Just a nerd Green Sparx Gems: 435
#244 Posted: 23:48:38 03/07/2013
I kinda agree I love the designs of star strike, roller brawl, wash buckler, magna charge, count down and so on. My little cousin who is 6 is the same he doesn't like fire cracker or hoot loop because he thinks they look silly. It's the same with lightning rod, I bought him for our collection and he kept telling me no I don't want him, don't get him.
---
I'm addicted to Skylanders.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#245 Posted: 00:54:25 04/07/2013
Guys, this site isn't just meant for you adults who troll these sites about games for kids, this is for people who actually want to buy this game. Now if you do t care about this game, I would just leave because I could easily report you. By the way, you know you've gone really low if your trolling gaming sites.
---
#hu
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#246 Posted: 20:40:07 05/07/2013
[User Posted Image]
Should this be added to the first page?
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#247 Posted: 22:40:56 05/07/2013
Thats a great pic Skylander Giants! Its so clear and so...Big! but kappapopm got Gnorced (he was temporarily banned) so you will have to wait but Im sure he will use it!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#248 Posted: 02:07:24 06/07/2013
Wow, Night Shift looks a lot better!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#249 Posted: 06:48:02 06/07/2013
i Always dislike him.....but now he looks great!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#250 Posted: 12:25:40 06/07/2013
I still don't get the whole "Boxing Vampire" idea.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me