Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15
Wave 3 Release Date? [CLOSED]
Hindsight Green Sparx Gems: 200
#51 Posted: 18:08:13 03/12/2012
defpally, clearly you and I are doing the internet wrong. I mean, we don't even have avatars or signatures!

The whole purpose of these forums is to collect the information that we DO HAVE. The information then allows folks to make their own conclusions, but those conclusions aren't worth a whole lot. It's the information that matters, such as what I shared above as soon as I had it from the GameStop manager that the pack would be GameStop exclusive for 30 days.

It didn't make "common sense" for Activision to release a second wave just days after the first wave either, but they did. We also forget that the majority of folks who play this game aren't hunters like we are, they aren't going to jump at the chance to get Wave 3 on Day 1 just to update their accolades.

You guys are fighting over whether or not plastic toys will be out before Christmas, over the internet.

Maybe pause for a moment and stop being such dicks about it?
StarNinjini Green Sparx Gems: 381
#52 Posted: 18:21:55 03/12/2012
Quote: Hindsight
defpally, clearly you and I are doing the internet wrong. I mean, we don't even have avatars or signatures!

The whole purpose of these forums is to collect the information that we DO HAVE. The information then allows folks to make their own conclusions, but those conclusions aren't worth a whole lot. It's the information that matters, such as what I shared above as soon as I had it from the GameStop manager that the pack would be GameStop exclusive for 30 days.

It didn't make "common sense" for Activision to release a second wave just days after the first wave either, but they did. We also forget that the majority of folks who play this game aren't hunters like we are, they aren't going to jump at the chance to get Wave 3 on Day 1 just to update their accolades.

You guys are fighting over whether or not plastic toys will be out before Christmas, over the internet.

Maybe pause for a moment and stop being such dicks about it?

To

That made me laugh in real life smilie
---
Hoot Loop :3
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#53 Posted: 18:32:06 03/12/2012
Gamemaster78, you keep saying all this stuff, yet you provide no proof, or even evidence. A lot of people saw that Facebook post, and it has been stated over and over. I know you've seen that at least. I'm seriously beginning to think you keep yelling about nothing until next year just for the attention you get, because you keep ignoring facts and common sense in your posts.
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#54 Posted: 18:38:04 03/12/2012
Quote: defpally

And if we are wrong, fine I'll admit it. Simple way to do that. Link to the Facebook page that says "more before Christmas" from an official rep. Post the Ebay auction with definitive information for TFB on the release date. Don't say "you look for it", you cannot prove a negative. You are providing the item, you need to provide the link. You are convinced by your evidence, please help us agree with you.

Agree 100%.

Personally, I'd love for new figures to be released sooner than later. I don't care that people post their opinions about what they think might happen. Just don't berate anyone who disagrees with you because you might have found an obscure Weather.com article (LOL) or a now non-existing Facebook post.

[User Posted Image]
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:37 03/12/2012 by longsh0t
#55 Posted: 18:42:14 03/12/2012
Quote: SSj3 Derek
Gamemaster78, you keep saying all this stuff, yet you provide no proof, or even evidence. A lot of people saw that Facebook post, and it has been stated over and over. I know you've seen that at least. I'm seriously beginning to think you keep yelling about nothing until next year just for the attention you get, because you keep ignoring facts and common sense in your posts.

And your proof is this Facebook post and the Weather.com article, right?

I was re-reading that article you linked to me from Weather.com. The fact you call it a news reporting site is debatable since, let's face it, no one goes to Weather.com for anything but the weather forecast. As I was re-reading it, I noticed something pretty interesting. The writer's name is "Derek Rich". So your screen name having Derek in it is coincidence enough but a simple Google search of your screen name (SSj3 Derek) brings up a MySpace link with the same screen name and a real name of Derek Rich. It makes sense now why you keep referencing such an obscure article on a non-gaming site...it's because you wrote it. Just for kicks, here's the article link.

http://www.weather.com/family-...anders-20121112
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#56 Posted: 18:52:53 03/12/2012
Quote: longsh0t

I was re-reading that article you linked to me from Weather.com. The fact you call it a news reporting site is debatable since, let's face it, no one goes to Weather.com for anything but the weather forecast. As I was re-reading it, I noticed something pretty interesting. The writer's name is "Derek Rich". So your screen name having Derek in it is coincidence enough but a simple Google search of your screen name (SSj3 Derek) brings up a MySpace link with the same screen name and a real name of Derek Rich. It makes sense now why you keep referencing such an obscure article on a non-gaming site...it's because you wrote it. Just for kicks, here's the article link.

oh wow. just.....wow. it just hit the fan.
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
#57 Posted: 19:14:56 03/12/2012
Whoa we have a detective on our hands...!
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#58 Posted: 19:53:19 03/12/2012
My nearest ToysRUs has the Skylanders display up in the front...
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#59 Posted: 19:57:04 03/12/2012

Nice deflection, but Gamemaster has posted his information as opinion, even his guesses on the contents of the phase. He did not state it as fact, just as educated guesses based on history and known, confirmed statements.

You, on the other hand are using your own article(which you conveniently did not mention) and a mysterious Facebook post no one can find and stating it as fact. "A lot of people" saw that Facebook post, except no one has supported you on that, and it apparently doesn't exist anymore.

Now who is trolling for attention again?
#60 Posted: 20:03:03 03/12/2012

Yep, you're right about one thing, I did write it, and actually I'm quite proud of it. smilie And I have personally spoken to Activision marketing reps, and that is how I know for a fact what it means when they say they are doing things differently than last year. One of the perks of working for a large news outlet is people take your calls. I actually thought about mentioning that I wrote it, but given the knee jerk "pics of it didn't happen" most people tend to have, I assumed no one would believe it.
#61 Posted: 20:13:03 03/12/2012
Quote: Matteomax
My nearest ToysRUs has the Skylanders display up in the front...

I just got back from my TRUa bit ago. The front display is now Barbie, with the previous contents consolidated into the gaming Skylanders area. It is pretty much a disaster area since Black Friday. They had mostly Wave 1 stuff, but did have some 3 packs with Flashwing and Sprocket. They had a peg full of Legendary Stealth Elf.

I went in Gamestop to pre-order the Scorpion Striker while I was out. He confirmed that it was a 30 day exclusive, and today was the first "official" day they had been doing pre-orders for it. In other words, actively cross selling it. He said the January 1 date actually looks in the system like an actual street date, and not just a placeholder date. He did acknowledge that it would be unusual to have something go out on a holiday like that. Nothing else new is available other than that.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#62 Posted: 20:30:43 03/12/2012

Nice deflection, but Gamemaster has posted his information as opinion, even his guesses on the contents of the phase. He did not state it as fact, just as educated guesses based on history and known, confirmed statements.

You, on the other hand are using your own article(which you conveniently did not mention) and a mysterious Facebook post no one can find and stating it as fact. "A lot of people" saw that Facebook post, except no one has supported you on that, and it apparently doesn't exist anymore.

Now who is trolling for attention again?

PHEW! I didn't want to mention the word trolling, until someone else did, or I heard something insanely odd from future posts.

My opinions are opinions, I never said I had facts. That was the first no-no.

However, in my opinions, they seemingly make more sense, than magical comments from a Facebook page you won't even link us to. I have gone as far back as September 30th on the posts on that page, and I have seen nothing stating we are getting new characters before Christmas, from the Skylanders admin at all.

Again, how is it you've seen this post, but those who seem pretty much in the know on the Everything We Know topic on the Giants forum, knows nothing about said post you saw, so they keep guessing as to when wave 3 is coming out? How is it you can't link us to said post?

My opinion, based around common sense, is that wave 3 won't come out until January.

Want me to go further? How about I list my speculation of contents of wave 3 singles?

Wave 3 -

2 Jet Vac
2 Shroomboom
1 Cynder
1 Chop Chop
1 Prism Break
1 Eruptor
1 Drobot
1 Lightning Rod
1 Spyro or Wrecking Ball (leaning toward Spyro)
1 Stealth Elf

Wave 4 -

2 Hot Dog
2 New Core Skylander from wave 1, 2, or 3
1 Zap
1 Spyro or Wrecking Ball (leaning toward Wrecking Ball)
6 random Series 2 from waves 1, 2, or 3

If they did anything different, they would split the remaining Series 2 characters (that 10 includes Cynder and Chop Chop who haven't been in single packs yet) into wave 3 and 4, while including more Core Skylanders in each box of 12, so they can keep cycling through those.

In anycase. Wave 3 = January. Calling it (through opinion).
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#63 Posted: 21:01:17 03/12/2012
Alright, time to man up. GameMaster78 I went looking for the quote where you said "I keep telling you it will not be until next year." I was coming at this thinking you definitvely said we would not see wave 3 until next year, and there hasn't been any proof of that. Turns out that it was Fatherofskyland who said that, so I apologize. You both said it was common sense that wave 3 would not be out until next year, and as a result I got you two confused. You have kept your speculation as speculation. For the record though, so have I. Look here, for example -

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=66132

and I still disagree with you about when wave 3 will be released. Before Christmas makes a lot more sense to me, and I believe that evidence I have already mentioned several times points that way. I guess we will see who is right.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:06 03/12/2012 by SSj3 Derek
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#64 Posted: 21:15:56 03/12/2012

and I still disagree with you about when wave 3 will be released. Before Christmas makes a lot more sense to me, and I believe that evidence I have already mentioned several times points that way. I guess we will see who is right.

....and to the victor goes the chicken wings
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
#65 Posted: 21:22:20 03/12/2012
Quote: gamecocksc17

....and to the victor goes the chicken wings

Easily the best quote of the thread.
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#66 Posted: 23:19:14 03/12/2012
Zap and Chop chop are exclusive to the battle pack. I thought we converted this. >_____>
#67 Posted: 23:22:25 03/12/2012

Yep, you're right about one thing, I did write it, and actually I'm quite proud of it. smilie And I have personally spoken to Activision marketing reps, and that is how I know for a fact what it means when they say they are doing things differently than last year. One of the perks of working for a large news outlet is people take your calls. I actually thought about mentioning that I wrote it, but given the knee jerk "pics of it didn't happen" most people tend to have, I assumed no one would believe it.

Buuuuurned
---
#68 Posted: 01:35:37 04/12/2012
So, Derek, if you wrote that article, and you say you spoke with Activision's marketing reps, did they tell you wave 3 was streeting before Christmas?
---
#69 Posted: 01:50:56 04/12/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
So, Derek, if you wrote that article, and you say you spoke with Activision's marketing reps, did they tell you wave 3 was streeting before Christmas?

Excuse me, but what, exactly, do you mean by "IF I wrote it?"
#70 Posted: 03:04:06 04/12/2012

And that is known as ducking the question. The fake indignation at a phrasing and completely ignored the whole subject. It is a classic avoidance tactic, answer a question with a question. I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but why the misdirection? That fine you didn't like the way he said it (although honestly, it really doesn't look like an attack), but lots of other people here are interested in the answer and you can clear it up very easily.

Did the rep tell you when to expect Wave 3 or at minimum if it would be available prior to Christmas? A simple "yes they said that" or "no they did not say" will do. The only other piece of evidence you have offered is a non-existent Facebook post. Everything else is blind speculation, just like the rest. You have inside sources that answer your calls. Time to get on the record with it.

Honestly, if you just hope it does that is cool. If you think it will because in your mind it would be better fine. Everyone else is guessing based on their own reasons. The only problem is when someone says they have facts. Speculation and guessing is fun, it's all part of the hunt.
#71 Posted: 03:06:38 04/12/2012
I don't understand again. Try to elaborate and clarify next time kiddo.
---
#72 Posted: 03:38:52 04/12/2012

And that is known as ducking the question. The fake indignation at a phrasing and completely ignored the whole subject. It is a classic avoidance tactic, answer a question with a question. I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but why the misdirection? That fine you didn't like the way he said it (although honestly, it really doesn't look like an attack), but lots of other people here are interested in the answer and you can clear it up very easily.

Did the rep tell you when to expect Wave 3 or at minimum if it would be available prior to Christmas? A simple "yes they said that" or "no they did not say" will do. The only other piece of evidence you have offered is a non-existent Facebook post. Everything else is blind speculation, just like the rest. You have inside sources that answer your calls. Time to get on the record with it.

Honestly, if you just hope it does that is cool. If you think it will because in your mind it would be better fine. Everyone else is guessing based on their own reasons. The only problem is when someone says they have facts. Speculation and guessing is fun, it's all part of the hunt.

Oh no, that is real indignation. Before I say anything else, I want an answer to my question of exactly what he meant by that. Right now I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt before I say anything, because I want to avoid misunderstandings.

Piece of advice for you - assigning motives to other people based on what you would do is a sign of sloppy thinking. You should try to refrain from that in the future.

Oh, and I suspect I know how this is going to go down, but I am willing to give a chance.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:40:28 04/12/2012 by SSj3 Derek
#73 Posted: 03:39:49 04/12/2012
Hooray for grown adults fighting in the Skylanders Section! So amusing. I might just stay here.
#74 Posted: 03:47:17 04/12/2012
Quote: StarNinjini

Oh, I made the mistake earlier in thinking you just didn't speak English. You will have to forgive me, your trolling was so poorly done I couldn't identify it the first time.
#75 Posted: 03:51:16 04/12/2012
Amusing. Feed me more!
#76 Posted: 03:58:55 04/12/2012

Oh no, that is real indignation. Before I say anything else, I want an answer to my question of exactly what he meant by that. Right now I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt before I say anything, because I want to avoid misunderstandings.

Piece of advice for you - assigning motives to other people based on what you would do is a sign of sloppy thinking. You should try to refrain from that in the future.

No, actually it serves me pretty well. Determining motivations and what is being said or not said is the cornerstone of effective communication and debate. It's not my first rodeo. And so we have you making the attack, trying to put others that posed a question of you on the defensive to deflect the fact that you won't give a simple yes or no to that very clear question.

And, by the way, I was trying to give you an easy out last post. But go right ahead and double down.
#77 Posted: 04:00:58 04/12/2012
My hunger is not yet satisfied.
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#78 Posted: 04:08:11 04/12/2012
Epic thread is epic.
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
#79 Posted: 04:15:53 04/12/2012
Fun debates are fun. Not every conversation has to solve world hunger or bring peace to the Middle East. Honestly, having a good discussion on trivial things like hobbies or collectibles is infinitely more interesting than trolling in threads in which one has no interest with things like "me no understand" or "why u adults argue kids stuff". But hey, to each their own.
Hindsight Green Sparx Gems: 200
#80 Posted: 04:18:16 04/12/2012
This is why I don't have an avatar... that would be like admitting I was one of them... on purpose.
#81 Posted: 04:47:23 04/12/2012

Oh, and I suspect I know how this is going to go down, but I am willing to give a chance.

I simply asked if you talked to them. No need to bold IF, as if I was questioning if you worked for that weather.com, or did or did not write that article.

Did Activision tell you if wave 3 would be out before Christmas?
---
#82 Posted: 04:54:28 04/12/2012

I simply asked if you talked to them. No need to bold IF, as if I was questioning if you worked for that weather.com, or did or did not write that article.

Fair enough, that's whay I asked before I said anything because it sounded like you were questioning that, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just a misunderstanding. Nope, when I asked, I was told she could not discuss release dates.
#83 Posted: 05:03:12 04/12/2012
Quote: Hindsight
This is why I don't have an avatar... that would be like admitting I was one of them... on purpose.

Not having an avatar is the new "having an avatar"...or something like that.
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
#84 Posted: 14:23:08 04/12/2012

Fair enough, that's whay I asked before I said anything because it sounded like you were questioning that, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just a misunderstanding. Nope, when I asked, I was told she could not discuss release dates.

Looks like the speculation on part of all of us continues. TFB needs to be more like Hasbro. Their variants are hard to find, but findable, and they always give tentative release dates for their waves of figures.
---
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#85 Posted: 01:23:41 05/12/2012
Alright, Let's look at this logically.

#1 Activision will win either way. Their is no need to have them out before Christmas. They will sell before or after Christmas. Also, doing things differently could mean just having more stock. It may not mean having waves out sooner.

#2 They will be out...... sometime. It maybe tomorrow, it maybe next month. Either way we will still get them, no matter if they are out tomorrow or in March.

#3 Reason I think we are At least a week away from release. Nothing on Evil Bay. When they start popping up on that site we are close.

#4 TRU may have paid activision a crap ton of money to get Wave 2 in their stores the week of release. Or it could have been a big mess up on Activisions part.

#5 The infamous Facebook post, it could have been deleted after plans changed. Or it might not have been up at all. Also don't believe everything you see on the interwebs, cause people do lie or things change.

#6 In the grand scheme of life does it really matter? No. Like I said above we will buy them when they come out either this month or next year. Activision will make money and we will all be happy.

Just in case you are wondering..... My prediction is that they will be out.... eventually.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:44 05/12/2012 by Bazinga
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#86 Posted: 01:55:39 05/12/2012
My guess is after Christmas to lengthen the experience of newbies...
---
81/99!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#87 Posted: 02:36:04 05/12/2012
My calls -

- No wave 3 in December
- New figures in January
- Battle Pack in January (duh)

Bah! Too wishy-washy... I will be more specific -> no wave 3 in the first week of Dec. I will make another prediction mid next week.

But seriously, I agree with the above predictions to the tee.

All one has to do, is look at the interview Paul Reiche III did with Andy at FGTV to see they met their quota and their word, when he stated that by the end of the year we would have more than half of the new Skylanders on the shelves. Heck, he met that quota after just one day on the market, when TRU got wave 2 in, bringing the total available Skylanders 38 of 62 after just 2 days on the market. 31 x2 is 62, but we had 38 Skylanders in just 2 days.

This +1
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#88 Posted: 03:47:27 05/12/2012

Oh, I made the mistake earlier in thinking you just didn't speak English. You will have to forgive me, your trolling was so poorly done I couldn't identify it the first time.

Defpally, it's not called trolling, it's called you not being able to make an understandable sentence.
---
#89 Posted: 04:00:16 05/12/2012

Defpally, it's not called trolling, it's called you not being able to make an understandable sentence.

Thanks for your input, I find it valuable! I guess I will have to learn to live with the disappointment of your lack of comprehension. Somehow I'll find a way to manage!
#90 Posted: 04:03:12 05/12/2012
Oh, you must've.misunderstood again. I wasn't giving you input, it just looks like you "forgot" how to put a sentence together.
---
#91 Posted: 04:12:49 05/12/2012
Oh, you must've.misunderstood again. I wasn't giving you input, it just looks like you "forgot" how to put a sentence together.

Thank you, I find your views interesting and exciting!
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#92 Posted: 04:14:42 05/12/2012
How am I not smack in the middle of this pissing match? I'm a little hurt.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#93 Posted: 04:18:12 05/12/2012
Tis' wondrous! Thus beauty is simply Devine! Supercalifragalisticespialidocous, some might say! Tis the serendipitous splenderific wonder in thus far!
---
sakurawing Green Sparx Gems: 160
#94 Posted: 04:22:07 05/12/2012
IMO i think we might see a small wave before christmas, but the rest will be in january. Activison stands to get more revenue from people buying the skylanders as gifts then just flat out buying, but with some of the most anticipated ones they know people will be willing to pay no matter what.
So wave 3 will have some series 2 and maybe a new lightcore while wave 4 will have things like hot dog and eyebrawl.
Only time will tell.... until then i will keep hounding my husband and friends to search for hot dog.. lol
Dragon Crusher Green Sparx Gems: 447
#95 Posted: 04:37:37 05/12/2012
about wave 2...

I got an e-mail from TRU about wave 2 the evening the giants were first released. Also I was told BEFORE Skylanders Giants even was released that all TRU would have wave 2 the day after the release of Giants. So TRU worked out a deal with Activision to have them ahead of everyone else.

As far as wave 3 goes...

Nobody knows and it's ALL guess work from EVERYONE on here no matter how much they seem to know.

Now I would GUESS that wave 3 will come out with the new battle pack, however I have heard (on here) that Gamestop had a 30 day exclusive to the new battle pack (same as TRU had with wave 2).
So does that mean wave 3 will be released everywhere but on GS will have the battle pack or does it mean GS will get the battle pack BEFORE wave 3 is released??? NOBODY KNOWS!!!!

As far as WHEN the battle pack will be released NOBODY knows. We ALL know that Gamestop uses bogus dates as place holders for pre-orders so it could come out in June for all we know (though it will be Dec or Jan).

It would be wise in a business sense to release as many different characters BEFORE Christmas.
This would:
A, keep the retailers happy because it keeps people walking in the doors before the end of the year to help with their bottom line and in turn help stock prices.
B, keep the kids (and more importantly their parents) happy and willing to buy skylanders 3 when it arrives.
C, boosts end of year sales to help with the bottom line and stocks of Activision. Better sales means higher stock prices and bigger dividends. A stock holders wet dream!

No all this is pure speculation but if I was in charge of Activison or major retail chain I would want to make my stock holders happy. That means more toys asap!!!!

We all see most wave 1 and wave 2 characters starting to collect dust on the shelves at many stores so this will be a motivating factor to spit out wave 3 ASAP!
#96 Posted: 04:42:23 05/12/2012
Quote: sakurawing
IMO i think we might see a small wave before christmas, but the rest will be in january. Activison stands to get more revenue from people buying the skylanders as gifts then just flat out buying, but with some of the most anticipated ones they know people will be willing to pay no matter what.
So wave 3 will have some series 2 and maybe a new lightcore while wave 4 will have things like hot dog and eyebrawl.
Only time will tell.... until then i will keep hounding my husband and friends to search for hot dog.. lol

Well if you want Hot Dog, the quickest way will be to pre-order the Scorpion Striker Battle Pack from Gamestop. There is no guarantee of a single, that is just speculation based on some pre-orders that were never intended to go live. Last year Adventure Pack figures never went out as singles. It's possible, but right now the only sure way is the Battle Pack: http://www.gamestop.com/collection/skylanders-giants That will almost certainly be the only way to get Hot Dog in any way prior to February (and given the ad below from Gamestop, I don't think it is a placeholder date - you don't need a placeholder date in an image).

[User Posted Image]

Also, while I really didn't think Wave 3 would be prior to Christmas, I did see something that makes me wonder today. On another forum I saw a guy that works at TRU mention having seen the ad from 12/23 mentioning that Wave 3 is available. Now normally I wouldn't put much faith in second hand comments, but he has a history of being extremely accurate. To the point where he wouldn't risk his reputation over this. He won't give final confirmation until he sees the print version, but it does make one go hmmmm ...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:45:53 05/12/2012 by defpally
sakurawing Green Sparx Gems: 160
#97 Posted: 04:47:31 05/12/2012
Bah! I was just at gamestop today and they never said anything about it. Know where i am going before work tomorrow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:37 05/12/2012 by sakurawing
Dragon Crusher Green Sparx Gems: 447
#98 Posted: 05:45:37 05/12/2012
hmmm, says while supplies last. Seeing how many of the battle packs they had I would guess they have a crap load but I bought 2 already. Not taken any chances myself.
#99 Posted: 13:00:11 05/12/2012
"While supplies last" is just something stores say to cover themselves if they do sell out and to give the appearance of being limited edition so people buy it up. There is no way Gamestop would pay for a 30 day exclusive if they did not have ample supplies to sell. I'm sure they will sell a lot of them, but it won't be something you have to worry about finding.
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#100 Posted: 00:21:06 06/12/2012
Sometimes I just want to hit people in the head when they don't know what they are talking about.

I go to TRU today to check and see if they have any odd skylanders out. The guy working comes up and asks me if I need help. I tell him nope, but ask him if they have heard anything about when the next wave is coming out. He then tells me that Wave 3 has been out since early November but we just haven't got any in our store yet.

*facepalm*

I just walked away.
First | Page 2 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me