Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed]
First | Page 2 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41
More of CinderLover's Random Art! [Requests Closed] [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#51 Posted: 00:37:44 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Mwhahahahahaha .... *jumps into the bushes next to your dA, dressed in camo with binoculars*

NO HE DOESN'T.
I HAVE POWER BEYOND HIM.
>:D
#52 Posted: 01:04:10 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
*without X3
THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY THING THAT YOU WOULD LACK. XD
BUT YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME NOW!!
#53 Posted: 01:14:32 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
X3
YOU WOULD ALSO LACK MY FRIENDSHIP (and creepy stalker love OwO)!!!
#54 Posted: 01:44:02 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
YES.
NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PASS OUT. BUT MY MIND SAYS THAT I SHOULD STAY UP.
CONFLICT.
#55 Posted: 02:16:39 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Really? :3 I'll go look and tell you what I think!
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#56 Posted: 02:55:18 08/06/2012
Heya guys. What's up?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#57 Posted: 02:56:37 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Being crazy. What else?
#58 Posted: 03:12:40 08/06/2012
Oh, goody...

So yeah, I go over to my friends party today and they basically exclude me from everything. I'm kinda depressed right now... smilie Mrr....

Pickles.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#59 Posted: 03:17:50 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
That's so mean. Well, I won't exclude you from this art topic. *hugs* )=
#60 Posted: 03:32:43 08/06/2012
Thanks. *hug back* smilie

Losi: So...what happens now?

I like pickles. So picky....
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#61 Posted: 07:19:35 08/06/2012
Hello.

Turtles. :3
#62 Posted: 17:22:09 08/06/2012
My Biology teacher has three turtles. Then she puts them in the sink.
---
#63 Posted: 18:45:26 08/06/2012
Cool! Make sure it doesn't nip you. smilie they tend to do that.
---
#64 Posted: 20:23:31 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi, S-G!
*stops hugging D-o* Okay, no more hugging. XD

Ooo, a turtle? Turtles are pretty cool. :3
#65 Posted: 20:36:06 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Nice! Shame they were out, though. :3
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#66 Posted: 20:47:28 08/06/2012
HIIIIIIIIIIIII
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#67 Posted: 04:17:52 09/06/2012
Hiiiiiiiiii Rio.

Turtles are awesome. :3
#68 Posted: 21:00:02 09/06/2012
Indeed turtles are
HIIIIIIIII S-G
---
#69 Posted: 04:40:40 10/06/2012
Turtles. Y'know, if you're a castaway on a foreign ocean, turtles are a very special delicacy. Their meat is nice and soft and the blood is rich and lovely to drink. Only hard part is the shell, but I'm sure you can get it open with a good knife and a strong arm. smilie

Heh, read that in a book. Life of Pi
---
#70 Posted: 22:22:37 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
My Best Friend
[User Posted Image]

Have you met that person yet? That one special person.
The one who's closer than anyone else ever could.
The person who always knows how you feel, even when you try to hide it.
That person who knows how you hurt, and where you hide.
The very person who always is there to help you no matter what.
The person who doesn't care if you've done something bad.
A person who just smiles when you ask something silly.

"Do you really mean that?"
"That's what friends are for."
You know that they aren't lying. They would never lie to you.
That one person who you can never be without.
I met that person when I was very young. And we won't ever say goodbye for good.

"I'm not going anywhere without My Best Friend."
"And I'm not going anywhere without you."
Lira & Solun

I'm posting a huge picture. Deal with it.

Sketchy 2 AM drawings for the win?
Seems Lira had a bad day. Thankfully, she has Solun there to help her feel better.
I've been having those days recently. Days where you feel like nothing. Like your life is completely empty and you have no future. Days where real happiness just can't struggle through.
But I got all my characters here with me, I guess. They're nice enough to be kind on those days. Lira and Solun especially so.
Yeah, Libra's name has changed to Lira. Huge difference, eh?
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#71 Posted: 22:27:54 10/06/2012
D'chu, that's cute.
#72 Posted: 01:04:28 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpirowdeDragoon
D'chu, that's cute.

Quote: shorty
Omg so cute! :D

Thanks you guys! <3
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#73 Posted: 01:09:53 11/06/2012
D'aawwwwww, I LOVE it! That is the most cutest picture I have ever seen! D:
It just made my nose tingle and my eyes cry. :'3
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#74 Posted: 03:21:05 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
D'aawwwwww, I LOVE it! That is the most cutest picture I have ever seen! D:
It just made my nose tingle and my eyes cry. :'3

Awww, no no no don't cry!! D=
I'm so glad you like it so much. <3 :')
#75 Posted: 04:54:32 11/06/2012
Aww....
I feel that way about someone....ad then they moved away....
We promised we would stay best friends,but its hard to beleive when we are so far away...
:') :'( *smiling and frowning while crying*
---
#76 Posted: 05:02:41 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
Aww....
I feel that way about someone....ad then they moved away....
We promised we would stay best friends,but its hard to beleive when we are so far away...
:') :'( *smiling and frowning while crying*

I'm so sorry. But have hope. Even the most stretched and damaged of friendships can be revived.
#77 Posted: 18:38:40 11/06/2012
Aww, very cute pic. I like it. Man, how do you draw so well! D:

I like the little poem thingy you put at the bottom. Very touching. smilie

Huh...no more Libra huh. Lira. Eh, good enough. Heehee.

On a different topic (Sorry, but I've just been dying to ask...), I'm trying to come up with ideas to start up my fan-fic again about Losi and I came up with this: It's kinda cliche, but would you guys think it's interesting to make a clone of Losi, kinda like Mew and Mewtwo, a clone of Losiyeon is created named Lodiyeon?
---
#78 Posted: 19:43:50 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Aww, very cute pic. I like it. Man, how do you draw so well! D:

I like the little poem thingy you put at the bottom. Very touching. :p

Huh...no more Libra huh. Lira. Eh, good enough. Heehee.

On a different topic (Sorry, but I've just been dying to ask...), I'm trying to come up with ideas to start up my fan-fic again about Losi and I came up with this: It's kinda cliche, but would you guys think it's interesting to make a clone of Losi, kinda like Mew and Mewtwo, a clone of Losiyeon is created named Lodiyeon?

Because I'm the magical pixie of drawing.

The only reason I changed her name was because I thought the name Libra was less original, and that "Lira" sounded nicer. Besides, she looks nothing like a scale!

Couldn't they have come up with a more original name for the clone? Wow, scientists, I am disappointed by your lack of big enough brains as to come up with a real name for the dang thing.
CALL HIM MARKED CLONE 03172. MC3172 FOR SHORT. X3

Quote: shorty
Oh and Cinderlover, I'll probably still call Lira Libra. XD Cause of my story.

Call her whatever you want to! =3
#79 Posted: 20:37:45 11/06/2012
....Pixie?

Ahh....but to tell you the truth, I kinda think Libra is a little more original. smilie Maybe it's just me, but I've seen a lot of Lira/Lyra charas lately.

Well, a clone is a copy, so therefore the name has to be a copy....right? smilie Hmm... maybe I will use your suggestion...
---
#80 Posted: 20:41:15 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Sure, whatever!

Yeah? Well, I dunno. I'm nothing like the name Libra would suggest: balanced, good around people, generally normal ...

Not necessarily!
lol, really? XD
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#81 Posted: 20:42:07 11/06/2012
Oh yay,that's such a cute drawing,CL!smilie It makes me think of me and my friend in rl,the person I could not do without.Found that out the hard way.Oh,and a clone sounds cool!That almost always happens,though.I'm getting tired of the clone thing,but if that's what you wanna do...Go for it.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#82 Posted: 20:45:54 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: cynder2000
Oh yay,that's such a cute drawing,CL!:D It makes me think of me and my friend in rl,the person I could not do without.Found that out the hard way.Oh,and a clone sounds cool!That almost always happens,though.I'm getting tired of the clone thing,but if that's what you wanna do...Go for it.

Thank you ... I'm glad that this picture has inspired such emotional responses.
#83 Posted: 20:47:46 11/06/2012
...meh

Well, I guess so then smilie

...well....think about it. How many anti-hero clones do you know that have different names. Star Wars doesn't count.
....well, something like it. It'll have a number.
@cynd: Well, I'm kinda tired of coming up with obscure robots to beat the crap out of Losi. And scientists aren't really good with field battle either....I could probably have them come up with some sort of biological weaponry, but...yeah that always fails.
---
#84 Posted: 21:00:24 11/06/2012
How about other experimented-on Pokemon?You know,Mewtwo's pretty strong,so this second Losi would be just as strong probably.Losi IS a Marked Eeveelution.And yeah,it really has.It's such a great drawing!<3
---
#85 Posted: 21:04:53 11/06/2012
Indeed it has CL

But then who's to say this other experimented-on Pokemon won't break out as well like Losi, Curly, and Amiti. Huh...well, I guess that could be a pretty easy loophole anyway...

The reason is because scientists would have an easier time recreating a base they already created with Losi and basically upgrade it. So yes, I'll slap a lot of armor and lazor stuff onto Lodiyeon. Heheh, it'll be fun!
---
#86 Posted: 21:11:19 11/06/2012
But see,Losi only got SOME power from the scientists.His Marked Eeveelution power was given to him by Akulion.The God didn't have enough to make Losi as strong as he wanted to,so he made Ally leave him there.And it could be like this: Only the "perfect" experiments were made into slaves,I guess.Losi was still being worked on,and Amiti and Curly failed,as the scientists said.The other Pokemon can't because they don't have enough power like Losi does.See,Losi is a Marked Eeveelution,so he has way more power than normal Pokemon.The lab Losi was left in is one of the best in the region.The Enluna Region,to be more specific.Yep,I made my own region up and everything!smilie
---
#87 Posted: 21:19:16 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
WELL, THEN. XD

Do whatever you feel would be good. *shrugs*
#88 Posted: 21:19:21 11/06/2012
Oh...well that's some information I don't think I've heard about. smilie ...well then. But technically they were almost finished with Losi since they were already testing with him. He did kill three billion life forms under the control of them scientists.

Yeah, the scientists are baffled by his unusual power, which is why to meet up to that, they need to bring in some serious firepower and slap it onto the clone or whatnot. Hmm......Okay, I guess I can try to figure something up for a new character.
---
#89 Posted: 21:24:52 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Oh...well that's some information I don't think I've heard about. :\ ...well then. But technically they were almost finished with Losi since they were already testing with him. He did kill three billion life forms under the control of them scientists.

Yeah, the scientists are baffled by his unusual power, which is why to meet up to that, they need to bring in some serious firepower and slap it onto the clone or whatnot. Hmm......Okay, I guess I can try to figure something up for a new character.

*face/palm* Somebody wasn't paying attention!
It wouldn't take that much to get rid of the guy. Just a brain to outsmart him. The guy isn't too bright.
#90 Posted: 21:38:56 11/06/2012
smilie Okay,that's pretty funny!Some of my charas like Losi,so I like him too,that means.I love the guys who kill,end of story.And...I thought I covered that in one of the part one/part twos.That Akulion created the Marked Eeveelutions to be used for only a single time blah blah blah.That's pretty much the only reason Moon went back to the real world.Yeah Moon,go get your revenge!smilie
---
#91 Posted: 23:16:19 11/06/2012
No I'm serious! I had no idea what the name of the Region was! I knew it was made up but that is seriously the first time I heard that name. smilie If you recall, I wasn't in the first few rps you did of this. I replaced TFS.

Hmm...okay I got it. Three clones: Lotriyeon, Lodiyeon, and LX. Lodiyeon (MC#4387) is purely a biological clone with a few flaws but similar physical abilities as Losi. Lotriyeon (MC#8383) is a robot kinda like Metal Sonic is to Sonic or something. He was created using Lodiyeon as a design and is programmed with AI capabilities of thought process and can learn his enemy movements to attack and such. Equipped with lasers, guns, elemental stuff, and deadly metal sharp things. Then there is LX (MC#6686). LX is a mistake. A VERY dangerous mistake. He was originally created to be a cyborg. Half bio, half machine buut...things got way out of hand. He was smart. Too smart. LX broke into one of the lab compartments and injected himself with the most powerful pokemon DNA samples they had, and the most they have right then was Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza. And then he fused himself with a machine that would take DNA of anything, liquify it into the pure power and abilities of the pokemon and inject it into him. So every kill or DNA sample he gets makes him stronger. Guess what he did next? Killing spree!
---
First | Page 2 of 41 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me