Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Which level is harder: Tree Tops or Jacques?
Page 1 of 1
Which level is harder: Tree Tops or Jacques? [CLOSED]
crashdragon Green Sparx Gems: 344
#1 Posted: 17:57:20 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
To me I prefer Jacques for it has the folls that are to get in order to get a key and such and also the boss fight is a little bit tricky.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#2 Posted: 19:45:27 11/04/2012
Tree Tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#3 Posted: 00:10:44 12/04/2012
Pfffft. Jaques is easy man! Tree tops is the real hard level man. Plus Jaques has the best quote, in my signature.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#4 Posted: 08:41:39 12/04/2012
I don't know. When I first played the game Tree Tops was obviously the hardest. Jed. Just Jed. That's why it's hard. JED. I used the walkthrough for loads of the level. Charge backwards up the supercharge ramp? I thought dark52 had gone mad! (I use his walkthroughs). But the thing is, once I'd got it and completed it about a hundred times it's one of the easiest things ever. It's just natural to complete it and do it without thinking.

Jacques, however, I found quite unusual. That really tall platform that got you to technically the last dragon of the game, I had no idea how to get onto until I saw that weirdly placed fool. The boss was strangely easy. Dodge a flying box once then just follow him, dodge another and flame him. Lolwut? A bit too easy. Over the other side, where the last dragon was, I found it hard to flame the things with the flowers that were on a platform, dying a few times in the process. But like Treetops, now I've completed the level about a hundred times it's easy.

Yep. I don't find either of them hard now. I can complete the game in 4 and a half hours with only 15-25 minutes on each level. Usually. They're both easy. But if I had to pick one that's the hardest it would be Jacques.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 09:37:04 12/04/2012
Tree Tops isn't really difficult if you're just going through the level, but it's difficult if you want to complete it 100%
#6 Posted: 09:40:28 12/04/2012
I guess so. I complete everything 100%, but I don't find it hard anymore. I first completed the level about 6 or 7 years ago, and I found it hard then, but now I know what I'm doing, whereas back then I had no idea. The hardest bit for me is timing the supercharge jumps.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#7 Posted: 02:03:04 13/04/2012
Tree Tops is more difficult compared to Jaques to me, but I still don't find Tree Tops a challenge, it is actually my favorite level.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#8 Posted: 02:18:12 13/04/2012
^Same here.
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#9 Posted: 02:15:15 19/04/2012
Tree Tops by far. Jacques (to me) seems rather short... compared to the other boss battles in the dragon realms, you can't exactly roam around in it. Pity.
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#10 Posted: 13:28:18 19/04/2012
Mmm.... Tree Tops it's a bit difficult if you want the 100%, but is not a big Challenge. And Jacques... well... it's easy, the only difficult thing are the long glides, but that's all.

For me, Tree Tops it's the hardest Level between this and Jacques, but not a big challenge if you ask >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#11 Posted: 16:00:53 19/04/2012
Tree Tops is harder for getting 100% but supercharge is big fun
---
Any Osu fan here?
#12 Posted: 16:44:14 19/04/2012
Quote: Wojowu
Tree Tops is harder for getting 100% but supercharge is big fun

I'm very Agree, Supercharge is very fun smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:44 19/04/2012 by SamXala
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#13 Posted: 02:02:53 22/04/2012
Tree Tops is harder because you need you coordinate very accurately and of course the high probability of falling down.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#14 Posted: 21:38:18 23/04/2012
Oh, definitely Tree Tops. I took me forever to get all the treasure there.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#15 Posted: 12:30:31 24/04/2012
Most definitely Tree Tops. But these days, I know where every dragon is, of by heart.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#16 Posted: 06:36:28 25/04/2012
tree tops is harder! but I don't care because I passed the game!
#17 Posted: 14:55:41 25/04/2012
Am I the only person who thinks Jacques is harder?
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#18 Posted: 21:33:16 30/05/2012
tree tops I fianally got it but hard
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#19 Posted: 16:11:23 01/06/2012
Treetops definitely. I can handle the fools in Jacques. Spyro always dies at least two times in Treetops where I time the jumps wrong.
#20 Posted: 16:13:43 01/06/2012
I am the only person who thinks Jacques is the hardest D:
---
#21 Posted: 16:15:22 01/06/2012
Quote: Spyrobaby

I used to find that level really annoying, as a kid I think at this point in the game, I just gave up on it for a few months, lol.
#22 Posted: 16:17:42 01/06/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I used to find that level really annoying, as a kid I think at this point in the game, I just gave up on it for a few months, lol.

Lol I find it hard because of the platforms and jumping and gliding and the speed and stuff. With Tree Tops I can do the supercharges easily. I admit, when I first played these levels, I found Tree Tops the hardest because of that last dragon, but now I know exactly what to do and have practiced loads, I find it fairly easy.
---
#23 Posted: 16:55:40 01/06/2012

Lol I find it hard because of the platforms and jumping and gliding and the speed and stuff. With Tree Tops I can do the supercharges easily. I admit, when I first played these levels, I found Tree Tops the hardest because of that last dragon, but now I know exactly what to do and have practiced loads, I find it fairly easy.

I know the route exactly in Treetops, it's just that I'm prone to make silly mistakes in challenging situations which I occasionally do when I panic slightly.
#24 Posted: 16:57:30 01/06/2012

I know the route exactly in Treetops, it's just that I'm prone to make silly mistakes in challenging situations which I occasionally do when I panic slightly.

Oh I see. I make silly mistakes in all the levels, like jumping instead of gliding and then dying smilie
---
#25 Posted: 18:15:25 09/06/2012

Oh I see. I make silly mistakes in all the levels, like jumping instead of gliding and then dying smilie

hahahaha That happend to me when I got My first Spyro game, I Didn't know how to glide xD
---
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#26 Posted: 22:39:45 09/06/2012
Neither. C:
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#27 Posted: 02:58:04 10/06/2012
Tree Tops was always the hardest for me. The jumping and patterns plus the hard-to-navigate speed powerups plus that dragon out on the island plus the thieves plus the annoying enemies made it more of a hassle than a level in my mind. Jaques was actually pretty easy except for some of those timing-thingy (does that even make sense to anyone.) parts...
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Ahaila Yellow Sparx Gems: 1966
#28 Posted: 13:09:48 10/06/2012
Definitely Tree Tops. Jacques was easy smilie
#29 Posted: 14:08:54 10/06/2012
Quote: Queen_Cynder
Tree Tops was always the hardest for me. The jumping and patterns plus the hard-to-navigate speed powerups plus that dragon out on the island plus the thieves plus the annoying enemies made it more of a hassle than a level in my mind. Jaques was actually pretty easy except for some of those timing-thingy (does that even make sense to anyone.) parts...

Yep, you're making complete sense to me. And I know what you mean about Tree Tops, when I first played it, it did take me a long time to work out. And even now when I know the level so well, I still struggle on it slightly. Another tough one for annoying enemies would be Misty Bog in my opinion, especially when you have to glide to that cave full of Gnorcs and "Attack" Frogs just to get to the dragon statue, that's definitely the hardest part for me, probably the hardest in the whole game, as in that part I either have one hit point left at the end of it, or I lose a life, I think one time I got really lucky and didn't take any damage at all. I was shocked, lol.
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#30 Posted: 13:14:32 11/06/2012
Tree Tops. Though it's not a challenge for me.
#31 Posted: 21:31:15 11/06/2012
Quote: Purple n Spyro
Tree Tops. Though it's not a challenge for me.

How come you chose it if it's not challenging to you?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me