Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Spyro "What If"s [CLOSED]
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#51 Posted: 00:36:06 07/05/2012
What if Spyro was falling into a Black Hole and saw a time funnel or looked to the side and saw the back of his head.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#52 Posted: 12:03:19 07/05/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: Mariofanstar
Hmm... here's another “what if”. What if Ember and Flame ended up being a couple? I noticed nobody has brought that up.

When I first played AHT, I thought that later on in the game the developers would have gone into more depth with Flame and Ember, and so I thought that maybe right at the end of the game they become really close 'friends'. But most of the characters you meet in the game don't have much story to them, but the classic Spyro games generally don't have much of a story to them anyway, it's just how they are, plain and simple.

Unfortunately, they won't be a couple since Spyro: Shadow Legacy already confirmed Ember and Bandit Armadillo being a canon couple. In way, they kind of remind me of Spyro and Elora 'cause Ember and Bandit are obviously different species.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#53 Posted: 13:09:14 07/05/2012
Hmm... here's another “what if”. What if Ember and Flame ended up being a couple? I noticed nobody has brought that up.

When I first played AHT, I thought that later on in the game the developers would have gone into more depth with Flame and Ember, and so I thought that maybe right at the end of the game they become really close 'friends'. But most of the characters you meet in the game don't have much story to them, but the classic Spyro games generally don't have much of a story to them anyway, it's just how they are, plain and simple.

Unfortunately, they won't be a couple since Spyro: Shadow Legacy already confirmed Ember and Bandit Armadillo being a canon couple. In way, they kind of remind me of Spyro and Elora 'cause Ember and Bandit are obviously different species.

I suppose it makes it more interesting, having different speices in the Spyro universe get together, and that nothing 'sexual' happens, it's all just magical because it's due to the fairies magic that there are dragon eggs, etc.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3182
#54 Posted: 19:59:52 07/05/2012
What if Spyro never existed? (Well for starters, no one will be on this website).
---
Bring the Fanta
#55 Posted: 20:02:29 07/05/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
What if Spyro never existed? (Well for starters, no one will be on this website).

NO! Don't say that! smilie Kidding.
#56 Posted: 20:08:13 07/05/2012

Ok then. What if Spyro was a pony?

... RUINED FOREVER! That's what.
---
Bring the Fanta
#57 Posted: 20:36:57 07/05/2012

I'd shoot myself in the head...with a water pistol...
#58 Posted: 14:03:01 08/05/2012

I'd shoot myself in the head...with a water pistol...

...And I'll be totally speechless. smilie
---
#59 Posted: 17:41:00 08/05/2012
Ok then...

What if I was Spyro?
---
Bring the Fanta
#60 Posted: 18:47:54 08/05/2012
Ok then...

What if I was Spyro?

Then I'd ask to be your friend, and ask to hang out with you.
I may also not be able to resist your cuteness, and be hugging you most of the time. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:33 08/05/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#61 Posted: 18:51:08 08/05/2012
Glad I'm not Spyro. smilie

What if I met Spyro in real life?
---
Bring the Fanta
#62 Posted: 20:15:15 08/05/2012

Well, what would you do if you did met the cute little dwagon?
#63 Posted: 12:58:02 09/05/2012

I'd either hug him or try to befriend him.
---
#64 Posted: 22:26:43 10/05/2012

I'd either hug him or try to befriend him.

Exactly, or maybe I would faint? smilie
#65 Posted: 14:37:06 11/05/2012

I suppose it makes it more interesting, having different speices in the Spyro universe get together, and that nothing 'sexual' happens, it's all just magical because it's due to the fairies magic that there are dragon eggs, etc.

I've noticed that Sgt. Byrd x Isabelle is one of the canon couples in the original series, besides Hunter x Bianca. As for Spyro x Cynder... I don't give a hoot about it. smilie I would swear but I don't think I'm allowed to on this website. That couple's all meh, nothing special.
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#66 Posted: 23:34:52 27/05/2012
what if spyro was a bird????
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6460
#67 Posted: 00:57:18 28/05/2012
What if Crash returned as an enemy in skylanders against spyro. LOL!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#68 Posted: 01:00:30 28/05/2012
^I'd play Skylanders just for that.
#69 Posted: 17:21:18 28/05/2012
What if Ted Price of Insomniac Games and his kids likes Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?
---
#70 Posted: 17:26:28 28/05/2012
What if Ted Price of Insomniac Games and his kids likes Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

Lol, that's a good one. He'd probably be pleased that Spyro is actually doing so well now.
#71 Posted: 17:34:21 28/05/2012

Lol, that's a good one. He'd probably be pleased that Spyro is actually doing so well now.

Actually, that already happened. There is an interview and Ted Price stated that he and his kids took a liking to it. I'll try to post the link up, the next time I'm on the internet. Some or most people are totally devastated at the news. smilie smilie
---
#72 Posted: 18:29:51 28/05/2012

Actually, that already happened. There is an interview and Ted Price stated that he and his kids took a liking to it. I'll try to post the link up, the next time I'm on the internet. Some or most people are totally devastated at the news. smilie smilie

Oh cool, that would be very interesting to see. I suppose the people who are devastated are the ones that just stick with the classics through and through, right?
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#73 Posted: 19:06:54 28/05/2012
Quote: JetH7

I would cry, Mario is awesome. I'm not saying Spyro isn't, but Mario is better.

I have one, what if Spyro didn't save Cynder in Convexity? (Did I spell that right?)

I have to agree. Sure, I love Spyro as much as the next gamer, but I'm afraid to say that Mario is better. Besides, I've been playing Mario games since 1997 and I still do.

Wow, really? I think Spyro is way better, smilie

I agree. I don't really give a heck about Mario. Honestly never liked him. Thought he was stupid.

On topic:

What if Spyro's Kingdom (or some other violent, mature Spyro game) was made instead of skylanders?

If someone already asked that, I'm sorry. I didn't bother to look at every single post.
#74 Posted: 19:09:50 28/05/2012
Quote: wanderist

I have to agree. Sure, I love Spyro as much as the next gamer, but I'm afraid to say that Mario is better. Besides, I've been playing Mario games since 1997 and I still do.

Wow, really? I think Spyro is way better, smilie

I agree. I don't really give a heck about Mario. Honestly never liked him. Thought he was stupid.

On topic:

What if Spyro's Kingdom (or some other violent, mature Spyro game) was made instead of skylanders?

If someone already asked that, I'm sorry. I didn't bother to look at every single post.

@bold: Yay! Finally, someone who agrees with me about Spyro over GOONRIO (Mario)
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#75 Posted: 19:35:44 28/05/2012
What if Spyro married Ember?
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#76 Posted: 20:47:44 28/05/2012
Quote: spyroisthebest8
What if Spyro married Ember?

I'd be scared. And maybe cry a bit. smilie
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
#77 Posted: 12:03:49 29/05/2012

Oh cool, that would be very interesting to see. I suppose the people who are devastated are the ones that just stick with the classics through and through, right?

Me and SoraLover1994 (a friend of mine from Fanfiction.net) are two of the many fans that were devastated by the news. D=
---
Dragonlover00 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1188
#78 Posted: 14:57:28 29/05/2012
Quote: wanderist

We wouldn't have users that are fans of Skylanders and we would have topics about Spyros Kingdom.

What if there would be a 4th Spyro siere?
#79 Posted: 20:15:57 29/05/2012

Me and SoraLover1994 (a friend of mine from Fanfiction.net) are two of the many fans that were devastated by the news. D=

I wouldn't really be devastated to be honest, I'd just find it interesting as Ted Price used to work on the Spyro games years ago.
#80 Posted: 13:31:46 30/05/2012

I wouldn't really be devastated to be honest, I'd just find it interesting as Ted Price used to work on the Spyro games years ago.

I still find the news horrifying. smilie smilie D=
---
#81 Posted: 16:12:42 01/06/2012

I think it would be nice if Insomniac Games got the chance to do one more Spyro game. And it would be set in the classic universe continuing from Year of the Dragon.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#82 Posted: 21:58:11 01/06/2012
Quote: Dragonlover00
What if there would be a 4th Spyro siere?

I would be mildly surprised.

What if the 4th reboot would be a mix between the three previous ones?
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#83 Posted: 16:14:08 02/06/2012
What if Digital Eclipse made another Spyro game for the DS? I read that they did have some interest in continuing to work on the series, and that one programmer had an idea to make Elora a playable character.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:30 02/06/2012 by Winston1
#84 Posted: 22:35:45 02/06/2012

I think it would be nice if Insomniac Games got the chance to do one more Spyro game. And it would be set in the classic universe continuing from Year of the Dragon.

That would be a dream come true. smilie
---
#85 Posted: 17:24:17 03/06/2012

Would you be shocked so much that you'd have a heart attack? smilie
#86 Posted: 12:59:48 04/06/2012

Maybe?

Here's another "what if": What if there was another Spyro game that celebrates Chinese New Year or rather the Year of the Dragon this year?
---
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#87 Posted: 18:18:59 09/06/2012

Maybe?

Here's another "what if": What if there was another Spyro game that celebrates Chinese New Year or rather the Year of the Dragon this year?

Ooohhhh It will be Great smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#88 Posted: 19:58:54 09/06/2012
Quote: SamXala

Maybe?

Ooohhhh It will be Great smilie

Unfortunately, there isn't one this year. smilie smilie We can all dream, can't we? smilie smilie
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6471
#89 Posted: 23:05:45 13/06/2012
What if spyro and cynder(and a bunch of fancharacters and characters from other universes) was sent in the pokemon universe when spyro didn't defeat cynder and they where absorbed in a portal because of convexity himself(giratina) who want to be freed from the distortion(in my story it's part of well of souls and connect the two universes).
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
The Aecho Green Sparx Gems: 337
#90 Posted: 09:47:42 15/06/2012
What if Spyro was the main antagonist in Skyrim instead of Alduin?
---
Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn, To keep evil forever at bay!
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#91 Posted: 14:47:20 15/06/2012
Quote: The Aecho

Then I would still go on a journey to kill him 'cause he's tryin' to cause Armageddon.
#92 Posted: 16:26:12 15/06/2012

He'd certainly fit with his new design. Just make him 30 feet larger and we'd have a purple Skyrim dragon!
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#93 Posted: 18:34:53 15/06/2012
What if Spyro got stuck in the Minecraft world? Okay, thats something I have to see.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
#94 Posted: 00:36:33 16/06/2012
Quote: JetH7
What if Spyro got stuck in the Minecraft world? Okay, thats something I have to see.

[User Posted Image]

fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6471
#95 Posted: 01:24:34 16/06/2012
fyra:you didn't answer mine
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
The Aecho Green Sparx Gems: 337
#96 Posted: 02:21:06 17/06/2012
What if Spyro was the Divine Akatosh from the TES series?
---
Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn, To keep evil forever at bay!
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#97 Posted: 03:36:13 17/06/2012
What if Spyro was the Divine Akatosh from the TES series?

I WOULD WORSHIP HIM. Akatosh is boss.
#98 Posted: 11:11:17 17/06/2012
What if Spyro was the boss at the end of Tomb Raider II instead of that chinese dragon? Do you think Lara Croft could handle him? {That sounds wrong}
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:11:53 17/06/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#99 Posted: 15:20:19 17/06/2012
What if Spyro was the boss at the end of Tomb Raider II instead of that chinese dragon? Do you think Lara Croft could handle him? {That sounds wrong}

Wow! smilie It's been years since I last remember defeating that boss! :-O Hmm... I'm not even so sure. It might be an even match.
---
#100 Posted: 21:15:47 17/06/2012

Wow! smilie It's been years since I last remember defeating that boss! :-O Hmm... I'm not even so sure. It might be an even match.

Whatever the result, it would be an interesting match. I can imagine Lara with her uzi's doing side jumps, firing at Spyro, but then he'd dodge all the bullets by rolling around the room, and charging, by zig zagging towards Lara, and as she lands at the right moment, Spyro can charge straight into her, and as she falls back, he can flame her. lol, I don't know?
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me