Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#1251 Posted: 16:34:22 02/05/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Quote: fanjo
Blue Bash now available on TRU UK website £8.99.

No stock limits, so assume plenty of stock.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-...e-Bash(0096745)

Good Luck.

Stock restriction of 2 per order added. No surprise.

The web site programmer got a kick up the arse when an order of 80 Blue Bashes to Mr I. Scalp came in...

LOL! I can just imagine that!
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#1252 Posted: 16:38:24 02/05/2012
Went to Exeter TRU and managed to nab a Blue Bash, they had loads. Despite TRU Bristol manager assuring me that there was no limit at the till I was told it was one per customer. Was pretty annoyed, I only had two not a trolly full smilie *sigh* Oh well.
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#1253 Posted: 16:49:33 02/05/2012
Quote: IAmMarti
Went to Exeter TRU and managed to nab a Blue Bash, they had loads. Despite TRU Bristol manager assuring me that there was no limit at the till I was told it was one per customer. Was pretty annoyed, I only had two not a trolly full smilie *sigh* Oh well.

Just pop in tomorrow, or go back when they guy is off his shift smilie

If something like that happens again, ask to speak the the manager on duty (calmly) and drop in the name of the staff member that informed you otherwise. You might not get the second Blue Bash, but hopefully the staff member might have a few words said to him/her about misinforming customers of purchasing limits.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#1254 Posted: 16:51:43 02/05/2012

You should have told them the manager said it was ok and take your stand. The staff would then have to call him.

You only had two!
dragonjackd Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#1255 Posted: 19:12:58 02/05/2012
Wow, what a night, went to TRU & got blue bash £8.99, then called at Tesco for baby milk & got

Camo & Warnado ! Huge smilie nearly forgot baby milk, did pick up a few for my sons school friends to stop the scalpers getting them before the people who play with them do
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37/37+1
#1256 Posted: 19:43:57 02/05/2012
Strange how Tesco are getting the figures released before TRU etc.
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2514
#1257 Posted: 20:14:14 02/05/2012
Same! Got Blue Bash and camo and warnado!
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#1258 Posted: 20:14:19 02/05/2012
I also got my blue Bash from TRU Exeter today :3 also FYI Marti the guy in the Exeter store that told me about Bash told me it was strictly one per person.

Also I went to Tesco Extra and they didn't have any Camo or Warnado. Pfft.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#1259 Posted: 21:07:14 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yay glad to see us guys in the UK are finally starting to get Camo and Warnado (well done to the ones that have got them your search is almost over smilie I'll pop down my local Tesco 2moro hoping they have them two there.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#1260 Posted: 22:10:23 02/05/2012
Hmm, might have to venture into my local Tesco on the way home tomorrow and see if Camo and Warnado have shown up there. Has anyone seen the Triple pack in stores yet, or is it just the singles? Kind of want to hold out for the triple as I don't have Ignitor yet anyway.

Looks like the Tesco website isn't listing them anymore btw. Guess I missed out on that. They still have DP on there though.

As with everything else, I've placed an order on Amazon for the triple but who knows when that will turn up smilie

Oh and Toys R Us Cribbs Causeway had many Legendary triples, and 2 legendary Trigger Happy.

Ahhh, wish I'd checked on here on Monday. Went past Cribbs Tuesday afternoon and could have easily stopped in at TRU there.
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1261 Posted: 05:40:47 03/05/2012
How are you getting camo and warnado in tesco cuz we've never had any figures in our tesco extra(we checked yesterday)...
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1262 Posted: 06:28:19 03/05/2012
Camo and Warnado have now been dispatched.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#1263 Posted: 07:03:05 03/05/2012
Quote: Geekycat

Where from?
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1264 Posted: 07:07:11 03/05/2012
Tesco online.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#1265 Posted: 07:17:11 03/05/2012
Spot the difference?
[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37/37+1
#1266 Posted: 07:24:58 03/05/2012
^ ooo where's that from? are they yours? man these errors are getting bad
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#1267 Posted: 08:01:55 03/05/2012
Yeah, they really need to up the quality control for Giants because missing limbs is pretty bad. Paint splodges maybe, but limbs??!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#1268 Posted: 08:36:05 03/05/2012
I'm phoning about my poorly made Cynder today. Saw some perfect figures and compared to mine and I think it's unacceptable. Cant hurt to try right?
#1269 Posted: 09:03:10 03/05/2012
Any news on the camo, warnardo and ignightor 3 pack? I passed on ignitor to wait on the 3 pack.

I think Smyths will release camo, warnardo and wham shell today or tomorrow. They just updated the pictures on their website, which means release soon.
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#1270 Posted: 09:05:01 03/05/2012
Quote: Geekycat

When did you order? Ordered mine 1st May so hoping mine will come soon as the money has been taken today.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1271 Posted: 09:23:59 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonjackd
Spot the difference?
[User Posted Image]

Lol is it wrong that it took me a little while to actually spot he was missing a part lol
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#1272 Posted: 09:25:42 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: shinybenny7
How are you getting camo and warnado in tesco cuz we've never had any figures in our tesco extra(we checked yesterday)...

That's weird especially as its an extra. I would of thought they would have at least had some of the older Skylanders.
---
#1273 Posted: 09:51:46 03/05/2012
They were from Tesco, we got 5 Camo's & 5 Warnado's, for my sons friends at school, hopefully their parents will remember the money this week.

Not one was the same, Camo's had really badly painted yellow dots & mis-aligned eyes, Warnado had bad painting on back fins & the problem pictured, the missing bit is not even in the box.

They are so badly made for a toy that is now a minimum of £1 dearer than when we 1st started to buy them just so they can rush them to the shops, there was an Erupter there that looked more like over spray than actual paint.
---
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#1274 Posted: 11:04:10 03/05/2012
Wow.... missing limbs that aren't even in the box?
At least with ones in the box, you can re-attach them @_@.

Although I wonder if anyone would be interested in it as a collectors item, since its not like all the other faults we've seen so far.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#1275 Posted: 17:52:11 03/05/2012
My Tesco (Dereham) had a total shelf full of Skylanders Camo, Warnado, Ignitor, Zook, Lightning Rod as well as older ones all singles had a about 12 triple packs random ones but no adventure packs of any sort was kinda hoping for a second dragons peak smilie has anyone found one in Tesco yet? also how are everyone for empire of ice? although I have it I haven't seen any anywhere for about a month and wouldn't mind a second Slam Bam.

I'm really surprised how much stock they had (most I've ever seen) although I had to make 2 journeys there today as the first trip at 11am the shelf's were empty which I found strange as yesterday they had about 12 each of bash and chop chop glad I went with my gut for a second trip.

Lastly how is everyone else's Tesco's journey any big restocks or small I grabbed a few of each Camo and Warnado.
---
I Have: 37/37
#1276 Posted: 19:07:53 03/05/2012
Blue Bash now available on TRU UK website £8.99.

No stock limits, so assume plenty of stock.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-...e-Bash(0096745)

Good Luck.

Stock restriction of 2 per order added. No surprise.

Blue Bash - TRU UK Website - No stock

Back in stock already.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:32:09 03/05/2012 by fanjo
#1277 Posted: 19:27:16 03/05/2012
^All on eBay barely getting the Scalper just a quid or two over retail.

I rang TRU Collier's Wood today on the chance they may be getting Dragon's Peak on the delivery tomorrow. They are sticking to the date of Monday (the bank holiday). As I am off to Cardiff over the weekend, I rang that TRU too. They state that their next delivery would be Monday, but as it's a Bank Holiday they wouldn't get a truck.

So the big questions are:

Will TRU Collier's Wood have Dragon's Peak tomorrow and not sell until Monday? Are they getting a special delivery on Monday? Will we have to wait until September for Dragon's Peak? Answers on a postcard please smilie
---
#1278 Posted: 19:59:02 03/05/2012
If we have to wait until September, I'm sure the US scalpers who sell internationally will be VERY happy with that.
---
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1279 Posted: 05:55:09 04/05/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
^All on eBay barely getting the Scalper just a quid or two over retail.

I rang TRU Collier's Wood today on the chance they may be getting Dragon's Peak on the delivery tomorrow. They are sticking to the date of Monday (the bank holiday). As I am off to Cardiff over the weekend, I rang that TRU too. They state that their next delivery would be Monday, but as it's a Bank Holiday they wouldn't get a truck.

So the big questions are:

Will TRU Collier's Wood have Dragon's Peak tomorrow and not sell until Monday? Are they getting a special delivery on Monday? Will we have to wait until September for Dragon's Peak? Answers on a postcard please smilie

You never know they might have it todaysmilie (I'm posting this early Friday) cuz Carlisle TRU says they are getting dragons peak, wham shell, camo and warnado in today. The call went like this

Employee: Hello
Me:Hi do you have any of these skylanders in stock wham shell dragons peak camo or warnado
Employee:I'll go and check
(woman talking to another guy)
Employee:Hello which skylanders do you want
Mesmiliesame as above)
Employee:we should have those in stock tomorrow so call back same time tomorrow

The call was at 15:45 so that's when to call. Oh sorry I don't have a postcardsmilie
Edit: Sorry about the sad face there was a bracket and a colon together
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:25:10 04/05/2012 by shinybenny7
#1280 Posted: 08:04:52 04/05/2012
Called TRU Exeter and spoke to Roland - he was hoping they would have Camo and Warnado in today but they did not. He's just unloaded the delivery and it's all older waves. On the plus side he did say he got his Camo and Warnado from the Tesco Extra on Wednesday which is strange as that's when I went but there weren't any... hmmmmmmm.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1281 Posted: 08:28:44 04/05/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
Called TRU Exeter and spoke to Roland - he was hoping they would have Camo and Warnado in today but they did not. He's just unloaded the delivery and it's all older waves. On the plus side he did say he got his Camo and Warnado from the Tesco Extra on Wednesday which is strange as that's when I went but there weren't any... hmmmmmmm.

Scalpers probably hit tesco, I doubt they had a per person limit. Might be heading back to Exeter on Monday so hopefully Dragon's Peak will show up......

I'm actually stuck between buying 'loads of little things' that I need with birthday moneys. Or go all out with the iPad. Hmm.
#1282 Posted: 10:41:40 04/05/2012
Just tried looking for Skylanders on the itunes store. It's not on there. How odd =/ looks like it's been taken down?
#1283 Posted: 11:59:55 04/05/2012
Camo & Warnardo are released in Smyths today. Not sure about Wham shell. Check later. My son wants Wham Shell.
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#1284 Posted: 12:16:18 04/05/2012

Thank God I didn't go there this morning, 45 min drive each way.
#1285 Posted: 12:44:44 04/05/2012
Just tried looking for Skylanders on the itunes store. It's not on there. How odd =/ looks like it's been taken down?

If you are looking for Cloud Patrol, it seems to have been removed temporarily from the iTunes store. Dunno why that is. Has anyone else noticed this? We may need to start spamming Activision over this. Other apps like Skylanders Toy Collector and My Skylanders Collection show up on a PC iTunes, but only on a Google search on the web site store. I just tried the same method for Cloud Patrol, but no luck

Camo & Warnardo are released in Smyths today. Not sure about Wham shell. Check later. My son wants Wham Shell.

I just rang the Smyths in Charlton and was informed that Camo and Warnado were the wrong set, but Wham-Shell and Dragon's Peak should be out some time next week. That other toy lines do characters named Camo and Warnado belong to?

I also rang TRU Collier's Wood on a whim today, and I found Wonderful Craig for the first time in over a month! Geeeeee! Ahem. He gave me the following information:

• Dragon's Peak has reached Head Office yesterday and should be out very shortly.
  • He has 15 boxes each containing 6 Blue Bash (that's 90 Blash), so anyone who needs one, go to Craig
  • Blue Bash will be advertised in the Sun newspaper this weekend
  • He had 6 boxes of mysterious singles on the truck that may or may not have been Warnado and Camo.
  • He had a usual customer come in with a full set of gold and silver Skylanders and a Pearl Hex and Toy Fair Cynder, make of that what you want.

I had to call back later when the truck was unpacked and got the following information from Sam:

• Dragon's Peak will not be released on the previously promised 7th May. It may come in the next delivery on Tuesday, in which case it will go on the floor the next day.
  • The mysterious singles were not Warnado and Camo.

That's my update for now, happy hunting everyone smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:46:12 04/05/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
#1286 Posted: 13:52:03 04/05/2012
huh? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lege...=item2ebde42c75
#1287 Posted: 14:23:54 04/05/2012
^ Lol obviously can't scalp like they used to, scalpers have to get creative!
---
#1288 Posted: 14:55:22 04/05/2012
"A must for the collector". Gotta laugh at that. I doubt any collector is interested in a fake packaged Skylander.
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1289 Posted: 15:23:52 04/05/2012
Dragons Peak is online at SHopTo.net-I have used them before, and they shipped very fast:
http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDE...ure%20Pack.html
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#1290 Posted: 15:24:50 04/05/2012
I am aware of "pics or it didn't happen" so here goes.

I decided to, on a whim, get the bus (£3.50, pfft) to the Tesco Extra on the outskirts and came across these babies:

[User Posted Image]

:3 There were barely any Skylanders when I went on Wednesday evening but there were loads of all waves today, including 5 Camo and 4 Warnado. I picked up two of each - one for me and one for Marti.

Thus bringing this week's haul to:

[User Posted Image]

I much prefer buying them in stores, but paying for the bus fare every now and then almost warrants it worth buying them slightly pricier online. But meh, life goes on. Now I'm only missing Wham Shell and Sunburn/Dragons Peak :3

This is my today:

[User Posted Image]

smilie Camo is so fun to play as.
---
#1291 Posted: 15:41:02 04/05/2012
Smyths have Camo and Warnardo. just got them. No Whamshell and no DP.

They had them in the back for a few days and put them out for the Bank Holiday.
#1292 Posted: 15:49:09 04/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
Dragons Peak is online at SHopTo.net-I have used them before, and they shipped very fast:
http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDE...ure%20Pack.html

Oh Deandria! Do tell Cheeseman about your ShopTo.net order of Empire of Ice!
---
#1293 Posted: 15:53:01 04/05/2012
Thanks for the tip about ShopTo, Cheeseman :3 I just ordered one and almost immediately received a notification email that it had been dispatched... o_o

We shall soon see >:3 annoyingly Tesco Entertainment won't let me cancel my Dragons Peak or Warnado pre-orders D:
---
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#1294 Posted: 18:46:26 04/05/2012
Missed out on Dragon's Peak - hoping someone will come through for me, or that it'll come back in stock soon.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#1295 Posted: 18:53:54 04/05/2012
Just got Dragon's Peak from TRU smilie & managed to cancel the Amazon pre-order (won't be using them again)

Only Wham Shell & Dark Spyro left to get now
---
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2514
#1296 Posted: 20:09:27 04/05/2012
Quote: dragonjackd
Just got Dragon's Peak from TRU smilie & managed to cancel the Amazon pre-order (won't be using them again)

Only Wham Shell & Dark Spyro left to get now

Which tru?
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
#1297 Posted: 20:38:35 04/05/2012
Thanks for the tip about ShopTo, Cheeseman :3 I just ordered one and almost immediately received a notification email that it had been dispatched... o_o

We shall soon see >:3 annoyingly Tesco Entertainment won't let me cancel my Dragons Peak or Warnado pre-orders D:

Well I'm looking for Dragons Peak.....but it's like £25 from tesco right? smilie I'd offer to buy that one from you otherwise....
#1298 Posted: 20:45:01 04/05/2012
Well I'm looking for Dragons Peak.....but it's like £25 from tesco right? smilie I'd offer to buy that one from you otherwise....

Mmwell I don't even know when the one from Tesco will arrive xP it still says "Awaiting Dispatch" on the order status so... hm.

I'm hoping that my ShopTo Dragon's peak will arrive tomorrow otherwise I can't get it until Tuesday... but seeing as it was "dispatched" at 5pm today I'm not feeling too lucky.
---
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#1299 Posted: 20:57:08 04/05/2012

Mmwell I don't even know when the one from Tesco will arrive xP it still says "Awaiting Dispatch" on the order status so... hm.

I'm hoping that my ShopTo Dragon's peak will arrive tomorrow otherwise I can't get it until Tuesday... but seeing as it was "dispatched" at 5pm today I'm not feeling too lucky.

My DP, Camo and Warnado have the dispatch date as 1st working day after 4th May from Tesco. That makes that Tuesday. I'm happy with that, especially as I used a £5 off £35 spend voucher plus went through a cashback site. Means I got the lot for roughly £33.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1300 Posted: 21:02:59 04/05/2012

Might come saturday? Sucks you cant cancel the tesco one though.
First | Previous | Page 26 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me