Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 24 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#1151 Posted: 07:36:18 26/04/2012
I'm still sceptical, but would love Wham-Shell and Dragon's Peak to complete my collection!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#1152 Posted: 11:58:21 26/04/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I'm still sceptical, but would love Wham-Shell and Dragon's Peak to complete my collection!

Suppliers are as much in the dark about release dates and which figures they are sent. It's seems a bit of a mess, like with the last wave released in the US and Aus. All the supply has been sent there and Europe has nothing yet, not even DP.

All you have to do is be patient and you'll get all the main characters. I'm sure they'll re-release all the figures again. I just hope the exclusives are in with that and we can get them not just from TRU (who never have stock on their website in the UK).

They also seem to be making a hash with mis-boxed characters in wrong packing.
#1153 Posted: 12:14:01 26/04/2012
Oh, I'm patient enough, but I know what you mean about hash jobs.

I went to my Tesco again today, and there had to be about 15 Bash figures and 15 Drobot figures. The paint jobs on them were absolutely appalling, and it's taken collecting these relatively good figures to a shameful level of collecting tacky-looking trinkets.
---
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#1154 Posted: 12:28:19 26/04/2012
Welcome to the forum fanjo, I hope you will have fun here while searching for the Skylanders you are looking for smilie
Quote: fanjo

Suppliers are as much in the dark about release dates and which figures they are sent. It's seems a bit of a mess, like with the last wave released in the US and Aus. All the supply has been sent there and Europe has nothing yet, not even DP.

Keep hitting the big stores with phone calls and leaving messages on the Facebook pages, eventually they will spill the beans on the dates they get. I am aware that TRU staff (in Collier's Wood anyway) get the manifest list the day before a delivery, but they do also get a rough list of figure availability. Here's one from Smyth's Software Facebook Page:

Hi X, Apologies for the delayed reply.
Unfortunately we are not given exact dates from Activision so the below dates are approximate:

• Dragons Peak Adventure Pack – Not released yet, Won’t be available in April. Possibly releasing in May.
• Camo Single Figure – Not released yet, Won’t be available in April. Possibly releasing in May.
• Warnardo Single Figure – Not released yet, Won’t be available in April. Possibly releasing in May.
• Wham Shell Single Figure – Not released yet, Won’t be available in April or early May. Possibly releasing in End of May / June
• Ignitor Single Figure – Already released but no stock left, No more stock due in April, Possibly will be available again in May.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, Thanks for your enquiry.
10 April at 12:26

Although I did gather some more information during a phone call to my nearest stores this week, both adding to the rumour that Dragon's Peak may show up next week:
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl

TRU Collier's Wood:

• No Dragon's Peak today, date given by staff member Jake to be is stock is the 7th May
  • Date given for Blue Bash to be in stock is 3rd May

TRU Old Kent Road:

• Only Security Staff in today so the phone lines are not answered

Smyths Charlton:

• They currenlty have in the following Skylanders should anyone need them: Bash, Zap, Chop-Chop, Drill Sargent, Wrecking Ball, Hex and Dino-Rang
  • They did not have Dragon's Peak in stock but gave the rough date of "the first week of May" to be in stock
  • The first week of May was also given to have Camo and Warnado in stock
  • No known date was available for Wham-Shell other than "the end"

All you have to do is be patient and you'll get all the main characters. I'm sure they'll re-release all the figures again. I just hope the exclusives are in with that and we can get them not just from TRU (who never have stock on their website in the UK).

I'm sure they will get re-released eventually, but why waste another three months of frustratingly calling stores and talking to annoyed, clueless or downright rude staff members who may or may not what to let you know if and when the product will be in stock again (ie another repeat of the Legendary figures fiasco). Grab the figures while you can.

Currently TRU online has the following single figures in stock: Cynder, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Flameslinger, Drill Sargeant, Stealth Elf, Drobot, Chop Chop, Bash and the Triple of Prism Break, Boomer and Voodood

They do get figures in online, but very very sporadically

Oh could someone with a Facebook account please ask TRU's Facebook page on the release of Dragon's Peak? I don't want to be seen as trolling them over it, I've asked them about it last week and I've noticed they ignore the same questions from the same person. I'd love to know if they are still giving the date of June for Dragon's Peak...
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#1155 Posted: 14:50:33 26/04/2012
I know, I find it frustrating, getting the same answers from TRU. They simply ignore your question. I emailed them several times and get fobbed off. My son wants the legendaries, but can't get them as we are not in the UK. It's never in stock on their website. The US has plenty. I hope the UK TRU will get off its behind and sort it out. I keep getting asked every day by my son for them. I don't want to give scalpers any business.

Smyths is quite good and I got most of my sons figures there for regular prices. It's costing me a fortune as with everyone else, but not over the top. They're also very good at giving approximate dates on releases. Staff on the whole are helpful and understanding.

I'm having thoughts on not buying giants, it's too much hassle! (But my son may persuade me)

Activision and the shops need to sort themselves out and get a good system in place and forget exclusives for one shop/country. It would be better if they allow shops to have a month exclusive and then release the figures everwhere else.

I'm sure many of the problems with supply is because they didn't expect skylanders to be as big as it is and they have cut a lot of corners getting old stock out. The problem is thet are alienating and annoying (to be polite) a lot of peolple with the way they are marketing the product.
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#1156 Posted: 15:12:40 26/04/2012
Yeah, the big problem was that Activision had no idea how much of a hit the game would be.
At the end of the day, its an entirely new concept and no one has ever done it before. It was a risky decision that could have cost them a lot of money (lets face it, gimmicks like this are very hit and miss. They either become like Skylanders, or they flop like the udraw tablet on PS3/ xBox). So they started off with limited stock, which was very smart and would have minimised their loss IF the game didn't do well. Unfortunately, the opposite happened and they had to ramp up production to keep up with the demand. Which is what caused SO many of the problems. eBay scalpers and lack of definite release dates is what caused the rest.
Its also made a lot more mistakes in the figures, which I why I tend to compare figures for the best looking ones and aim to fix the other major issues myself. I'm not the steadiest hand with a brush, but I'm good enough. I think it also depends on the figure? My two Cynders (Before I painted one) had barely any issues, but my Flameslingers bandage is painted a bit too high. And I was comparing Legendary Spyros for the least derpy-eyed.

And yeah, exclusives for one shop is never a good idea. Theres always going to be someone who has x shop near them, but not y and its y shop that has the exclusives. Having them as an exclusive for a certain amount of time is indeed better.
Or... if they are going to get exclusives.... don't overmake them. Going into TRU and seeing an entire extra rack set up JUST for LTH was painful. I considered buying one out of pity for them, but I didn't much like TH anyway and the stats didn't seem that great... Nice to give people a chance to get one but... there were just too many.
Country exclusives... well I think we all can agree how annoying those are o_e. Europe is often forgotten with that kinda stuff. Or if we do get it, its in a handful of countries.

For somewhere that has an actual deal with Activision, TRU seem to be rather unhelpful if they refuse to answer questions.
At the beginning of the month, TRU had a lot of legendaries. Not sure about stock right now. But actually going to a store is better than waiting for stock to appear online. They don't reserve anywhere near enough stock for online it seems. I don't think they've ever restocked the legendary triple pack since it ran out online earlier this month (Yet the other figures are fluctuating).

And I know that feel with Giants. I will probably play the game, but I don't think I'm going to go on a huge figure hunt. MAYBE if I like some of the reposed ones, but I know I'm not a fan of the new Cynder image thats floating around. With the adventure packs, I'm running out of room to store all of mine already! Buying the reposed figures I don't even like would make it overflow!
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:20:08 26/04/2012 by Astrail
#1157 Posted: 15:46:57 26/04/2012
Yea, my feeling on all this is Activision = Scalpers PARADISE!

The kids are the big loosers. They're who the game is aimed at in the first place. They can see what is available and they can't get it, so it's up to me the parent to see what we can do to get the figures. At the moment some of the figures are nigh on impossible to find in most countries.
Other kids talk at school and want this and that, but I have to explain to my son that I can't it would cost too much to buy and ship. they don't understand we have pockets that aren't that deep.

I just hope that all the rare/exclusive figures are released at the end ont the waves to allow us to keep our kids happy. But looking at it, after all this hype, I see my son getting into something else and just loosing interest in this game, after all that's what it is a game, all crazes are fads and will die. Just depends on when.

Good Luck to you and other hunters. (Just getting frustrated with the wasted trips,fuel and lack of info!)
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#1158 Posted: 16:33:01 26/04/2012
don't know if anyone on here is interested i'm not as a bit expensive but someone in the UK on eBay has the Camo triple pack for £60 in hand apparently
---
I Have: 37/37
#1159 Posted: 17:58:48 26/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
don't know if anyone on here is interested i'm not as a bit expensive but someone in the UK on eBay has the Camo triple pack for £60 in hand apparently

Probably imported.
#1160 Posted: 18:07:10 26/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan

Probably imported.

he had over 50 available so i'm not sure!
---
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#1161 Posted: 18:23:59 26/04/2012
^ I doubt that he imported them in that quatity. Probably a very lucky scalper.
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
#1162 Posted: 18:50:33 26/04/2012
8 cases! Even some shops can't get regular figures of one assortment in that quantity. As far as I'm aware they're mixed with LR 3 pack in a case.

Just be patient and you should be able to get whatever characters packs you need.
#1163 Posted: 20:06:00 26/04/2012
If hes got 50 of them.... and selling them for £60?

Wow
Just wow.

I don't think there are even words for just how terrible that is.

MAYBE if he just came back from the US and wanted to sell them before they came out here (My parents made a good amount from a few copies of Pokemon Yellow before they came out here) but over 50 of them?? For SIXTY POUNDS?
They're having a laugh
---
#1164 Posted: 20:10:59 26/04/2012
Quote: Astrail
If hes got 50 of them.... and selling them for £60?

Wow
Just wow.

I don't think there are even words for just how terrible that is.

MAYBE if he just came back from the US and wanted to sell them before they came out here (My parents made a good amount from a few copies of Pokemon Yellow before they came out here) but over 50 of them?? For SIXTY POUNDS?
They're having a laugh

he's lowered the price to £45 now
---
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#1165 Posted: 08:02:36 27/04/2012
I had a dream last night I bought Dragons Peak at TRU

now I'm really sad
#1166 Posted: 08:54:42 27/04/2012
Quote: IAmMarti

now I'm really sad

Not sad - Psychic! It's a vision of the future! smilie
---
#1167 Posted: 09:13:36 27/04/2012
Quote: IAmMarti

now I'm really sad

Not sad - Psychic! It's a vision of the future! smilie

for some reason it had Ignitor in the packet and not Sunburn..............

It will be a miracle if when I go TRU on Monday they will have Dragons Peak lol.
#1168 Posted: 09:43:41 27/04/2012
^ I'll be ringing them on Monday, just to check. I still have a voucher to spend with TRU.

I didn't notice this until the start of this week, but it seems Sunburn are available to purchase in Cloud Patrol. I knew the items were since Cloud Patrol went live, but this is the first time I've noticed Sunburn. If Sunny did become unlocked during the week, perhaps it might mean we can purchase Dragon's Peak soon?

Pic:[User Posted Image]
---
#1169 Posted: 10:18:59 27/04/2012
^ I'll be ringing them on Monday, just to check. I still have a voucher to spend with TRU.

I didn't notice this until the start of this week, but it seems Sunburn are available to purchase in Cloud Patrol. I knew the items were since Cloud Patrol went live, but this is the first time I've noticed Sunburn. If Sunny did become unlocked during the week, perhaps it might mean we can purchase Dragon's Peak soon?

Pic:[User Posted Image]

which reminds me I'm still looking to get an iPad lol. Might be mid-end of May as I'm not sure I can stretch to afford it just yet.
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#1170 Posted: 10:54:15 27/04/2012
Which TRU are you going to, Marti?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1171 Posted: 15:01:54 27/04/2012
Sunburn has been available on cloud patrol so no sadly sunburn might not be soon.
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#1172 Posted: 16:38:31 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Hay guys long time no see just got back so am ready to begin the final search of the last couple of skylanders I got left to find. By the looks of things though don't like any of you have been lucky enough to find Sunburn and al in the UK yet. I no my end I haven't seen them yet. My local Tesco did get some in but they where only the L-Rod, Stelf-Elf,Bash,Zook, Ignighter single packs.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#1173 Posted: 18:33:54 27/04/2012
I hope we get word of Sunburn soon - it'll be my last one to get since apparently my friend in the US found me a Wham-Shell. He's still keeping an eye out for Dragon's Peak.

As I think I probably said before, I would have loved the search a lot more if it didn't drag out so long and if all of the shops got the same sort of varieties. Going to Tesco and seeing a shelf full of badly-painted Drobot and Bash figures is disheartening.
---
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#1174 Posted: 18:41:01 27/04/2012
So, guys...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/gifts...aracters-_-Link

Game are getting Skylanders back in! Zap, Wrecking Ball, Bash and Dino-Rang only so far, but it's a start! So if you still need those four, and 7.99 each...

And the triple pack of Bash, Chop Chop and Eruptor as well
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:00:10 27/04/2012 by dark52
#1175 Posted: 18:52:56 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: bisylizzie
So, guys...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/gifts...aracters-_-Link

Game are getting Skylanders back in! Zap, Wrecking Ball, Bash and Dino-Rang only so far, but it's a start! So if you still need those four, and 7.99 each...

And the triple pack of Bash, Chop Chop and Eruptor as well

That's good. Nice 2 see Game getting back on thier feet.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:00:22 27/04/2012 by dark52
#1176 Posted: 21:15:24 27/04/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
Which TRU are you going to, Marti?

brizzle
#1177 Posted: 21:39:37 27/04/2012
Ah, even if its too late for Game to be of much use to people in their hunts, it brings good news for Giants! One more stockist for Skylanders means one more place to check.

Plus, even then.... not everyone got the hint that Game weren't stocking Skylanders any more. Went to Westfield earlier in the month and a mother asked a worker at Game if they had any Skylanders. And they haven't had any since Christmas!
---
#1178 Posted: 22:38:00 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Ah, even if its too late for Game to be of much use to people in their hunts, it brings good news for Giants! One more stockist for Skylanders means one more place to check.

Plus, even then.... not everyone got the hint that Game weren't stocking Skylanders any more. Went to Westfield earlier in the month and a mother asked a worker at Game if they had any Skylanders. And they haven't had any since Christmas!

yah I can't remember the last time I've seen Skylanders in Game. Although to b fair every time I rang them they where normally always sold out. On the plus side I did manage to get my Stump Smash and Piret Seas pack from them lol
---
#1179 Posted: 03:43:51 28/04/2012
Yeah, they just need to make sure they're able to get the more current figures in for the next game.
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#1180 Posted: 12:24:31 28/04/2012
Woo, got some Skylanders today from Grainger Games! This time it's the Camo/Ignitor/Warnado triple pack, for £25!

Just have to find Dragon's Peak and I'll have all the Skylanders I want. smilie

Um, Astrail? I noticed you were talking about going to the Game in Westfiled? The Grainger Games I got my pack from is two shops down from it. I bought the last pack they had...
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:27:03 28/04/2012 by Burning Gnorc
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#1181 Posted: 13:37:25 28/04/2012
Quote:
We are pleased to report that the following item will dispatch sooner than expected:

"Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Triple Character Pack - Double Trouble, Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC)"
Previous estimated arrival date: June 30 2012 - July 04 2012
New estimated arrival date: April 30 2012

Woo. I am just down to the new stuff now. DP still on order with Amazon with no hint of when it'll be in stock yet.

Just checked out that guy selling the Camo Triple for £45 on eBay. He's sold 32 of them already?! People are crazy!

Also just found it on Amazon for £80!!!! *faints*
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:55 28/04/2012 by faitaru
#1182 Posted: 13:38:36 28/04/2012
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Woo, got some Skylanders today from Grainger Games! This time it's the Camo/Ignitor/Warnado triple pack, for £25!

Um, Astrail? I noticed you were talking about going to the Game in Westfiled? The Grainger Games I got my pack from is two shops down from it. I bought the last pack they had...

Er... Have you got that wrong?
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2514
#1183 Posted: 14:55:03 28/04/2012
Brislington TRU said that they have blue bash in but cannot sell it to wednesday!
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
#1184 Posted: 16:05:47 28/04/2012

I think we're talking about a different Westfield. Considering there is no shop called Grainger Games in the one I know?? I have never even HEARD of it before

Also, picture proof of the triple pack? I find it VERY hard to believe
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1185 Posted: 17:15:09 28/04/2012
Woo, got some Skylanders today from Grainger Games! This time it's the Camo/Ignitor/Warnado triple pack, for £25!..

er, maybe Gems: 1024 counts as a certain level of credibility smilie
#1186 Posted: 17:19:21 28/04/2012
Quote: PortalMasterEon
Brislington TRU said that they have blue bash in but cannot sell it to wednesday!

=/ so now they are saying May 2nd? This is all very fustraiting. I'll have to bug the TRU i'm going too on Monday. I can get back to a TRU on wednesday ok......
#1187 Posted: 19:17:46 28/04/2012
Maybe I'll have to make a trip to Plymouth next weekend if they're getting the Blue Bash in. Although I wasn't planning to get "variants", I think Blue Bash looks pretty sweet.
---
#1188 Posted: 19:46:07 28/04/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Maybe I'll have to make a trip to Plymouth next weekend if they're getting the Blue Bash in. Although I wasn't planning to get "variants", I think Blue Bash looks pretty sweet.

depending if they publicise it like the USA event, they probs will sell out in hours...
Killer_Croc Green Sparx Gems: 185
#1189 Posted: 20:29:10 28/04/2012
Hey guys, Just to say I visited HMV and gamestation in croydon today and they had truckloads of skylanders including the cynder triple pack and ignitor.
This is my first post and I hope you found it helpful smilie
---
5 left!!!!-smilie-smilie-smilie-smilie-smilie
#1190 Posted: 20:39:08 28/04/2012
Quote: t7gga
Woo, got some Skylanders today from Grainger Games! This time it's the Camo/Ignitor/Warnado triple pack, for £25!..

er, maybe Gems: 1024 counts as a certain level of credibility smilie

Now now, I've known some liars with higher gem counts.

Regardless, since I've nothing to hide, I'm more than happy to oblige.

I already took the figures out the package before now, so the seal's broken on the package.

Also since I don't have a camera, all I have on me is an old phone of low quality.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Is this all okay?

Edit: Oh, a different Westfield? Mine's in Derby, so you can see for yourself how far off I was.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:26 28/04/2012 by Burning Gnorc
#1191 Posted: 20:51:24 28/04/2012
Sticker looks like undeniable proof to me, though I have never heard of the store (I don't expect it exists down here). And yes, the Westfield I was talking about was the one by Shepherd's Bush underground station.
However that isn't the right hook shape for EU packaging. So I don't think they're here yet, just whomever owns the store got an import of them.

A very lucky find though!
---
#1192 Posted: 20:57:17 28/04/2012
Ah, makes sense that they'd import. They have a lot of imported DS video games as well (my copy of Mario Party DS is such).

This also makes it the second high street shop in the Westfield that imports toys from America, there's another one around the corner to Grainger Games that imports Jazwares Sonic toys that aren't available in the UK at all.
---
Eh.
stifle Green Sparx Gems: 135
#1193 Posted: 22:24:07 28/04/2012
Dark Spyro single pack has shown up in Cork.
#1194 Posted: 07:12:13 29/04/2012
Has anybody found a yellow faced ignitor?
---
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#1195 Posted: 08:21:17 29/04/2012
I do not know if other countries in Europe has Camo out yet, but I found this on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skyl...b#ht_500wt_1287 it has that different hook shape for EU packaging.
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#1196 Posted: 22:05:56 29/04/2012
FYI I called TRU Exeter today and spoke to Roland (the resident "expert").

- Blue Bash is to be released nationwide in TRU stores on Wednesday (2nd of May).
- Dragons Peak, Camo and Warnado have apparently arrived at the national TRU warehouse and is making its way to stores in the next 7-10 days.
- Wham Shell is still listed as September.

I'm sure that Wham Shell is just a placeholder date but yay for the other stuff, assuming it's true :3 Roland sometimes gives me funny info...

But Blue Bash is a definite so I'ma go on Wednesday.

Edit: Also I would like to point out that the type of "hook" that the packaging has does not determine its region, as I have had different hook styles for my UK figurines. The giveaway is the little blue tab that's on every US Skylanders box that isn't on the UK ones. The US ones also have a white "6+" in the corner.

Can't tell if Gnorc's one is US or not because that Sonic figurine is in the way smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:16:16 29/04/2012 by Sequoia Spyro
#1197 Posted: 00:10:00 30/04/2012
Ah whoops. I just threw the figures in so that people couldn't mistake it for a stock photo.

Yeah, there's a 6+ in the corner.
---
Eh.
#1198 Posted: 07:02:03 30/04/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
FYI I called TRU Exeter today and spoke to Roland (the resident "expert").

- Blue Bash is to be released nationwide in TRU stores on Wednesday (2nd of May).
- Dragons Peak, Camo and Warnado have apparently arrived at the national TRU warehouse and is making its way to stores in the next 7-10 days.
- Wham Shell is still listed as September.

I'm sure that Wham Shell is just a placeholder date but yay for the other stuff, assuming it's true :3 Roland sometimes gives me funny info...

But Blue Bash is a definite so I'ma go on Wednesday.

Edit: Also I would like to point out that the type of "hook" that the packaging has does not determine its region, as I have had different hook styles for my UK figurines. The giveaway is the little blue tab that's on every US Skylanders box that isn't on the UK ones. The US ones also have a white "6+" in the corner.

Can't tell if Gnorc's one is US or not because that Sonic figurine is in the way smilie

Did you ask if you can reserve a Blue Bash? I really hope I can get to TRU wed smilie might have to pop to the Exeter one as it's a tiny bit closer and my ride is making me pay petrol smilie ........wonder how many they have....oh god I'm going to panic so much now =/ want one so much
#1199 Posted: 09:51:45 30/04/2012
I did my phone calls today and can confirm the information that Sequoia Spyro obtained.

TRU Collier's Wood:
I got through to Sam and she gave me the following dates:

• Dragon's Peak: 7th May
  • Blue Bash: 3rd May
  • Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell: June/July

Sam also informed me that she has gotten in 10-15 BOXES of Blue Bash, they can not be sold until Wednesday (gave no reason why), and that other customers have been informed that Blue Bash will be available from opening on the day.
Sam did originally give the dates of late May/June for Camo, Warnado and Whammy, but then checked the big folder that has been given out and give the revised dates of June/July.

TRU Old Kent Road:
I already know that they share delivery trucks with Collier's Wood, so I was just ringing to get confirmation on the newer stocks. However they did not have any information and after keeping me on hold for quite some time, suggested I ring again tomorrow. I swear they get worse and worse. smilie

Smyths Charlton:
Were able to confirm that Dragon's Peak will be in the warehouse during the 1st week of May (ie very shortly) and from there will be rolling into stores.

That's about it for now, happy hunting everyone and don't steal MY Dragon's Peak!!
---
#1200 Posted: 10:59:43 30/04/2012
Confirms what I've been told. Just wait and see. Although I haven't been given a date for the Camo Warnardo and Ignitor 3 pack. Just singles.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:01:10 30/04/2012 by fanjo
First | Previous | Page 24 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me