Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 20 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#951 Posted: 23:47:30 09/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
what do you guys think is worth more the 4 legendary's or dragons peak thinking of getting 1 off of ebay

hmmm, you decide ... legendaries will remain tru exclusives but dragon's peak will be everywhere soon

combine shiping from the same seller and you should be able to get the full set of legendaries for £40 ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skyl...b#ht_500wt_1413

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skyl...7#ht_500wt_1413
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:37 09/04/2012 by t7gga
Parabuds Green Sparx Gems: 106
#952 Posted: 06:30:21 10/04/2012
My tesco had some of the Zook triple in and they havent reappeared since. Dozens of zap triples and a lonely whirlwind. For those of you that have kept up to date with me, you'll be relieved to know (as am I) that all the Eruptors have sold. Someone obviously took up my army idea...
---
If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#953 Posted: 07:01:11 10/04/2012
My Tesco's did not have any Skylanders smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:48 10/04/2012 by IAmMarti
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#954 Posted: 07:59:52 10/04/2012
Anyone of ya'll been to Tesco Direct in Durrington recently?
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#955 Posted: 08:22:39 10/04/2012
I kinda gave up with my Tesco again. I doubt that they'll get anything good in.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#956 Posted: 10:21:37 10/04/2012
I've pretty much given up on Skylanders for now smilie eventually, Dragons Peak, Warnado, Camo and Warnado will appear and I'll be done.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#957 Posted: 11:20:42 10/04/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
I've pretty much given up on Skylanders for now smilie eventually, Dragons Peak, Warnado, Camo and Warnado will appear and I'll be done.

You not getting Giants mate? smilie
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2514
#958 Posted: 14:03:53 10/04/2012
The Lightning Rod tripple is on very.co.uk
http://www.very.co.uk/skylande...landers%2fo%2f2
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#959 Posted: 14:39:43 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I kinda gave up with my Tesco again. I doubt that they'll get anything good in.

Strange that as my local Tescos seems to be the only place getting the new ones in.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#960 Posted: 07:11:41 11/04/2012
My TRU Are getting a "special" delivery today!! I will post what they have
---
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#961 Posted: 13:12:03 11/04/2012
I rang 2 TRUs and my nearest Smyths today.

One TRU told me they had Triple Packs of Legendaries and the Hex, Dino-rang and Zap Pack, Single (regular) Bash and Legendary Trigger Happy.

The other TRU just wanted to know what I wanted (they didn't have it), and didn't know when they would get in Dragon's Peak other than soon which could be the end of the month.

The Smyths told me they were due in Dragon's Peak in March, but didn't get it and don't know when it will be in. This runs true with the Smyth's site which did state they were due in DP in march (that text has now been removed).
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#962 Posted: 14:26:24 11/04/2012
My TRU said that they might be getting Dragon's Peak tomorrow afternoon-you should try to call up yours and see if they are getting it in sometime this week. It would be very helpful if you could post what you find out too.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#963 Posted: 14:59:42 11/04/2012
My TRU (brislington) Had all 4 of the Legendarys, The Stump Smash Tripple, Hex tripple and Lightning Rod Tripple!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:15 11/04/2012 by PortalMasterEon
#964 Posted: 15:21:10 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Lol this sucks there's no TRU near where I live. Guess I've still got a little wait left yet
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#965 Posted: 15:27:10 11/04/2012
NB: giving the actual store location rather than just saying "my tru" would be much more useful for anyone else who may be looking
#966 Posted: 15:31:12 11/04/2012
Quote: t7gga
NB: giving the actual store location rather than just saying "my tru" would be much more useful for anyone else who may be looking

And much for useful for Scalpers who stalk the newest post smilie
---
#967 Posted: 15:53:58 11/04/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl

scalpers are gonna scalp. putting "my tru" without saying where it is really is pointless.
#968 Posted: 16:23:42 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator

lol you make a good point buzz
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:53 11/04/2012 by outerdragon
#969 Posted: 16:26:32 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
R we any closer to getting a release date for Warnado and Camo in the Uk, as am really looking forward to Warnado lol
---
#970 Posted: 16:38:59 11/04/2012
Quote: outerdragon
R we any closer to getting a release date for Warnado and Camo in the Uk, as am really looking forward to Warnado lol

Well yes actually, according to the list I got from Craig of Collier's Wood the final three (Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell) get released with the non helpful time of June/July.

Being that time passes and that it eventually be June/July time we are indeed always coming closer to the release date, in theory smilie
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#971 Posted: 16:44:16 11/04/2012

Well yes actually, according to the list I got from Craig of Collier's Wood the final three (Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell) get released with the non helpful time of June/July.

Being that time passes and that it eventually be June/July time we are indeed always coming closer to the release date, in theory smilie

However, some employees in America say that they have a release date for June/July, so it might not mean anything.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#972 Posted: 17:31:07 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator

Lol that's not closer buzz, but at least it gives us some sort of date or in this case month we can expect them
---
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#973 Posted: 17:35:55 11/04/2012
June/ July would probably be around the time I get bored of the game and decide not to get Camo u_u".
I've only really kept my interest in it by not completing the game. I have 2 levels left + EoI and DP. Waiting until June to complete the game is too long o_e.

Considering how quickly wave 4 came out here after 3/ US wave 4, I'd like to think it wouldn't be later than May.

Also, on top of the just mentioning "my TRU", some people on the internet may not be totally happy with people knowing their town or general location. I don't really like telling public forums, that anyone can view, my town. I happily say where I find stuff in London because... I don't live there. I just go to university there.
Its enough of a post to let us know that DP may be landing tomorrow in one store, so its likely the other stores may get it as well.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#974 Posted: 17:37:59 11/04/2012

Lol that's not closer buzz, but at least it gives us some sort of date or in this case month we can expect them

I think you misunderstood Buzz's point, she was making a joke... the date is the same as it ever was: the vague "June/July" but today we are closer to that date than we were yesterday because though the release has not moved in time we have.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:07 11/04/2012 by Deandria
#975 Posted: 17:48:57 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deandria

I think you misunderstood Buzz's point, she was making a joke... the date is the same as it ever was: the vague "June/July" but today we are closer to that date than we were yesterday because though the release has not moved in time we have.

Ah ok I think I get that then my bad sorry buzz lol
---
#976 Posted: 18:59:56 11/04/2012
[quote=outerdragon
Ah ok I think I get that then my bad sorry buzz lol[/quote]
That's no problem smilie I'd rather be able to pop down to the local shop/online and get all my Skylanders rather than all this waiting around nonsense too!

I really don't see the point of specifying which shop you tried today if all they had was the easier to find items, I'm certain no one wants to know that such and such a shop had even more Eruptor and Boomer again smilie

I was trying the stores for Dragon's Peak and Stump Smash, but I have since arranged a trade with a friend of mine to get my Stumpy. The hunt for Dragon's Peak continues....
---
#977 Posted: 21:12:22 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
[quote=outerdragon
Ah ok I think I get that then my bad sorry buzz lol

That's no problem smilie I'd rather be able to pop down to the local shop/online and get all my Skylanders rather than all this waiting around nonsense too!

I really don't see the point of specifying which shop you tried today if all they had was the easier to find items, I'm certain no one wants to know that such and such a shop had even more Eruptor and Boomer again smilie

I was trying the stores for Dragon's Peak and Stump Smash, but I have since arranged a trade with a friend of mine to get my Stumpy. The hunt for Dragon's Peak continues....[/quote]

I agree it probably would b a tiny bit better if people told us only if they had luck finding the new waves i.e Dragon's Peak etc but saying that any information helps coz some people may not have some of the older ones yet
---
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#978 Posted: 20:12:17 12/04/2012
Had all but given up hope on my local Tesco (St. Neots) after checking in their 3-4 times a week for the last month, but then I popped in this evening for some shampoo and thought I'd check up in the games section. Ran straight into this on the way there:

linky (enormous picture, whoops!)

They had tons of Zap/Hex/Dino-Rang and Prism Break/Boomer/Voodood, a few Chop Chop singles and 1 of each Adventure Pack. I quickly yoinked the EOI, since Amazon still haven't got it in stock yet! I now have everything that's out bar the 2 latest triples and L-Trig.

Tried Bedford TRU for the L-Trig at the weekend but all they ever seem to have in stock is the carry cases.
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#979 Posted: 20:21:28 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: faitaru
Had all but given up hope on my local Tesco (St. Neots) after checking in their 3-4 times a week for the last month, but then I popped in this evening for some shampoo and thought I'd check up in the games section. Ran straight into this on the way there:

linky (enormous picture, whoops!)

They had tons of Zap/Hex/Dino-Rang and Prism Break/Boomer/Voodood, a few Chop Chop singles and 1 of each Adventure Pack. I quickly yoinked the EOI, since Amazon still haven't got it in stock yet! I now have everything that's out bar the 2 latest triples and L-Trig.

Tried Bedford TRU for the L-Trig at the weekend but all they ever seem to have in stock is the carry cases.

See i told you Tesco's been pretty good with Skylanders recently. If it wasnt for them i wouldnt have been able to get most of the Skylanders, as everywhere else i try dont seem to have any.
---
#980 Posted: 20:25:52 12/04/2012
There does seems to be a push for Skylanders on Cartoon Network recently, they keep showing the "Gill Grunt" ad almost every time I switch over smilie
---
#981 Posted: 20:28:33 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
There does seems to be a push for Skylanders on Cartoon Network recently, they keep showing the "Gill Grunt" ad almost every time I switch over smilie

Lol i havent seen one Skylanders advert yet, and yet people are still buying them lol
---
#982 Posted: 20:33:10 12/04/2012
Set your Sky/TiVo/VCR to record Generator Rex from 10.30-11am and you'll see the ad, it's usually on during the mid-break, well it has been on this week.
---
#983 Posted: 20:33:58 12/04/2012

Lol i havent seen one Skylanders advert yet, and yet people are still buying them lol

Same... but then I don't watch any non-BBC kids shows so I don't see many toy ads on tv.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#984 Posted: 20:41:37 12/04/2012
There have been Skylander adverts all over ITV during the Easter holidays. Not just during kids stuff either. I was quite surprised to see them.
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#985 Posted: 20:46:11 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator

Same... but then I don't watch any non-BBC kids shows so I don't see many toy ads on tv.

Yah I tend to watch the BBC quite alot (love the Voice) hence why I probably havent seen the ad at all lol
---
#986 Posted: 20:59:09 12/04/2012
The only ITV I watch is Quantum Leap on ITV4 and I doubt it would be worth their wasting airtime on advertising toys/games during that lol.
---
#987 Posted: 21:00:39 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
The only ITV I watch is Quantum Leap on ITV4 and I doubt it would be worth their wasting airtime on advertising toys/games during that lol.

I didnt realise anyone watched ITV 4 thats just all repeats isnt it lol
---
#988 Posted: 21:05:23 12/04/2012
Yup but as a new mum I've had to find things to watch during the day time since it's hard to play games and feed a baby at the same time... pretty much impossible actually, at least for me. So I found myself desperately trawling through freeview for something that isn't complete tripe. Quantum Leap is one of the things I usually end up watching... sure it's a little old but that doesn't make it bad. It is literally the only thing I volantarily watch on any ITV chanel.
---
#989 Posted: 21:18:20 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=46419&post=3170506]Deandria[/url]]Yup but as a new mum I've had to find things to watch during the day time since it's hard to play games and feed a baby at the same time... pretty much impossible actually, at least for me. So I found myself desperately trawling through freeview for something that isn't complete tripe. Quantum Leap is one of the things I usually end up watching... sure it's a little old but that doesn't make it bad. It is literally the only thing I volantarily watch on any ITV chanel.[/quote]

Thats fair enough i suppose. I try not to watch anything on ITV unless its sky+ as every time i try to watch somthing good on there theres nearly always an advert every 5 to 10mins no joke lol
---
#990 Posted: 08:50:37 13/04/2012
Hi, again

My tru just got another delivery of 5 cases of "NEW" Characters, I will update when I know what they have
---
#991 Posted: 09:55:37 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: PortalMasterEon
Hi, again

My tru just got another delivery of 5 cases of "NEW" Characters, I will update when I know what they have

Fingers crossed for Warnado and Camo smilie
---
Philip Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#992 Posted: 11:13:28 13/04/2012
Hi, again

Oh really? Tell me that you are in London? A friend of mine is visiting London this week and I asked her if she could search for Dragon's peak at TRU for me...
It is the only way for me to actually get this... smilie
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#993 Posted: 11:14:01 13/04/2012
Hi, again

would be nice but cant see it happening smilie
---
I Have: 37/37
SpyroApple Red Sparx Gems: 45
#994 Posted: 11:30:11 13/04/2012
i found legendary trigger happy, cynder and the legendary 3 pack at toys r us in york... if that helps...
---
Got: (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
SeasonofIce1999 Red Sparx Gems: 13
#995 Posted: 13:13:04 13/04/2012
Toys r us In Poole nuffield road has alot of cynder single packs might be gone though
---
SoI SoF Herotail Skylanders
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:19 13/04/2012 by SeasonofIce1999
#996 Posted: 13:59:55 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
Hi, again

would be nice but cant see it happening smilie

Yah I no just wishfull thinking lol
---
#997 Posted: 18:27:49 13/04/2012
Hi,

Sadly they had no new characters just old ones. Plus my tru is in brislington
---
#998 Posted: 18:56:14 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi,

Sadly they had no new characters just old ones. Plus my tru is in brislington

Aw wel thanks 4 letting us know anyways PortalMasterEon smilie
---
#999 Posted: 21:11:12 13/04/2012
*checks emails*

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on February 06 2012 (Order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

"Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Triple Character Pack - Lightning Rod, Zook and Cynder (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC)"
Estimated arrival date: April 20 2012

*screams*
#1000 Posted: 21:15:33 13/04/2012
Quote: IAmMarti
*checks emails*

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on February 06 2012 (Order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

"Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Triple Character Pack - Lightning Rod, Zook and Cynder (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC)"
Estimated arrival date: April 20 2012

*screams*

*reads the above post*

LOL at Amazon failing again. Better pop down to the nearest TRU/HMV/Tesco and just cancel Amazon, they are useless for getting in Skylanders right now
---
First | Previous | Page 20 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me