Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Post your custom skylander here and i will choose some for my fan fiction ^.^
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Post your custom skylander here and i will choose some for my fan fiction ^.^ [CLOSED]
gman2001 Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#51 Posted: 02:12:59 19/02/2012
Name: Frost

Element: Water

Desc: A blue ice dragon with large wings and green eyes.

Story: Frost was once a fire dragon named Flame. She used her fire powers to keep others warm in the winter. But One day she fell into a frozen lake and her fire powers were transformed into ice powers. Shortly after turning to an ice dragon and renaming herself Frost she joined the skylanders and uses her powers srtrictly to protect skylands.(and bother sheep).

Powers: Freezes Things, Slows things down, flies, and freezes lakes.

Picture: Not avaible
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:22 19/02/2012 by gman2001
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#52 Posted: 02:32:28 19/02/2012
Why are people still entering it's over isn't it
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#53 Posted: 19:29:35 25/02/2012
I almost forgot midnight's attitude she can be quite a jerk enemies (and sometimes rivaling skylanders) and really dislikes Vampires (do to the fact she was raised by weres) and will try to kill anything that hurts her allies and friends or being questioned about killing vampires. she can also grow her fangs and claws much longer and stronger. sometimes she'll have the voice of reason (impending on the situation). so yeah if you're any of those you possibly might be dead.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#54 Posted: 02:28:40 03/03/2012
A lion that has a fire mane and a echidna but the spikes are fire they are both fire elements
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
#55 Posted: 15:22:39 03/03/2012
DUDE THE CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!HE IS ALREADY WRITING THE FAN FIC....smilie
---
She was a lot like you,
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#56 Posted: 23:40:03 18/03/2012
Guess who? Gropp is a life elemental type skylander. He looks like Gallant on the Darklight Crypt but is green. He hails from the Darklight Crypt, when Occulous made him green. When smilie came, Gropp begged smilie if he could be a skylander. smilie walked to smilie, who was chatting with Eon. smilie asked smilie if Gropp could be a skylander. Eon and smilie said "yes". Jinx, Double Jinx. Eon, your jinxed. OK? said Gropp. Eon, Eon, Eon Gropp replied. Gropp, you are now...
I'll PM the creator for the end
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#57 Posted: 00:37:05 19/03/2012
Dont close the topic
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#58 Posted: 14:43:28 19/03/2012
THE THING IS OVER HE SHOULD HAVE CLOSED IT WHY ARE YOU ENTERING ITS FINISHED!!!!!!smiliesmiliesmilie GET OFF THIS WHY WOULD YOU POST ON SOMETHING CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
She was a lot like you,
#59 Posted: 23:12:50 19/03/2012
You can make another FanFic
---
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#60 Posted: 05:03:11 24/03/2012
A skylander I made up named Bender she is the life element

Story: She was left alone as a baby caterpiller. A strange child took her in. But one day she went into her cocoon. The girl didnt like this so she dipped him in a magical powder to make him come out of the cocoon and be a huge caterpiller. She set him on a log in a river and he drifted into a tree. He launched out screaming. He was big. He didnt know why. And he had magical abilities and a spiked tail. He vowed to help other people from thid dark magic. Now he will stop at nothing to protect.

Motto: Don't WHACK DOWN!

Starting attacks:
1. Worm Launch: Launch a worm under ground in a straight line leaving damaging plants behind you.
2. Tail Whack: Wham your tail on the ground.

Enitial upgrades:
1. Butterfly Launch: Summon two powerful butterflies to attack enemies.
2. Plant Attack: Plants now have cacti in them that do more damage.
3. Savage tail whack: Tail whack does increased damage.
4. Control tower: Control where your worm goes.

Path 1: Whack off!
Further upgrades whacking attacks
1. Whack master combos: Press A, A, B to do a whackquake . Press A, A, Z to do a whack blast.
2. Spiked tail: Tail grows spikes and does even MORE damage.
3. Whack of fury: Charge up your whackattack MAX damage.

Path 2: Insecticide
Further upgrades butterfly attacks
1. Easy multiplication: Summon three butterflies.
2. Insects unite: Butterflies latch onto enemies doing continous damage
3. Grass defense: Grant's +40 armour

Soul gem: can summon a worm shield around oneself
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
#61 Posted: 15:52:24 24/03/2012
WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING ITS DEAD,CLOSED,DONE!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieNOW DELETE THAT HE ISNT GOING TO USE IT!!!!......some idiot...
---
She was a lot like you,
#62 Posted: 16:22:52 24/03/2012
Hey, some make mistakes, and some yell for making mistakes. Thats not cool
---
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2530
#63 Posted: 16:53:32 24/03/2012
Permo
Element:Water
Saying: Chill out!

Aperance:Blue with ski goggles, Kind of like slam bam but with 2 legs and spiked bracers.

Attacks:

Blizzard breath: Shoots an ice beam that freezes foes.
Permofrost puddle: Leaves a puddle behind that engulfs enemies in damaging ice.
Frozen Shard: Summons a wave of frozen ice shards that stick in enemies.

Description: Perom was always a cool dude, and layed back. He realized he had extreme ice powers so he joined the skylanders.
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
#64 Posted: 23:27:27 24/03/2012
HEY episo is my friend. he makes a good point. DON'T enter it because deebish's sis is making a sequel (i think) so please enter your skylanders in that one please.

Stealth Elf 32 you're being a jerk in this topic to episo. he's just saying it's closed in an all caps rage. so I would backing and if you p*** me off and midnight (my skylander) might kick your can all over the place
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#65 Posted: 01:20:52 25/03/2012
-Galboros came out-back off!
#66 Posted: 01:31:38 25/03/2012
Midnight is now staring. Midnight with a baseball bat

Midnight: That's my line
---
icon from Empoh
#67 Posted: 23:59:58 05/04/2012
Quote: Espiodudeful7
WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING ITS DEAD,CLOSED,DONE!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieNOW DELETE THAT HE ISNT GOING TO USE IT!!!!......some idiot...

HEY! Look below it. NOW!!!
---
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#68 Posted: 00:06:05 06/04/2012
^C'mon Stealth Elf 32, there's no need to be cynical. Just leave the topic and all will be well.
#69 Posted: 04:47:16 06/04/2012
^Thank you someone that understands.
---
icon from Empoh
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me