Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#451 Posted: 08:16:55 14/03/2012
Maybe they've got SOME stock, so are fulfilling them first-come first-served? As in, they haven't enough stock for all orders, but some of them?

EDIT: GUESS WHO ARRIVED TODAY???

[User Posted Image]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:15:22 14/03/2012 by bisylizzie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#452 Posted: 12:19:32 14/03/2012
Lucky! I'm hoping that they'll be able to do my order soon.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#453 Posted: 12:23:01 14/03/2012
She is my precious smilie I'm gonna start the game up and get her registered in it so I can try her out
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#454 Posted: 12:24:31 14/03/2012
Nice... *jealous*

I wish I'd ordered mine from Amazon when they were 7.49... I had one in my 'saved for later' but I was using my willpower to avoid buying what would have been a shopping cart of £90ish worth of Skylanders. Let myself buy Pirate Seas because it would be delivered sooner.

Interestingly Amazon.co.uk is still showing Cynder as a pre-order not an out-of-stock...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#455 Posted: 12:27:00 14/03/2012
As i said, maybe they're allocating her on a first-order-first-served business? So they're still in the process of getting stock in
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#456 Posted: 16:30:53 14/03/2012
I got by DT, WW and DS triple pack on Friday last week. It still says that is out of stock too. I do hope they send my Cynder though soon-I am really looking forward to her! I ordered the triple on the 9th of Feb, and Cynder on the 11th.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:43 14/03/2012 by Cheeseman
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#457 Posted: 17:19:14 14/03/2012
Yeah, if they didn't do it on a first come first served basis, it would be quite unfair to those who ordered first.
Still no word on my HMV one, but I'm hoping its soon.

Went around stores today seeing if any of them had Cynder in stock. No such luck... barely found any singles and every one I found I had already @_@
Lots of triple packs around though, lol. Kinda wish I didn't already have Drobot, because then I would have got that triple pack (I haven't played with Eruptor for long, but I'm not a fan @_@)

Amazon seems to have stock photos up for the next round of pre-orders, minus Dragon's Peak. Some are currently in stock and others are apparently going to be in stock on March 19th (Sonic Boom, Stealth Elf and Darklight Crypt at least)
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#458 Posted: 18:21:39 14/03/2012
I'm still waiting for Amazon to get that damned EoI in stock for crying out loud. Everything on ebay is going for double what it's worth.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#459 Posted: 19:02:12 14/03/2012
I put an order in on HMV as well, so I hope to hear from at least one of them!
---
#460 Posted: 19:03:05 14/03/2012
Gamestop UK has some Eruptor

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/4274...rs_Eruptor.aspx
#461 Posted: 19:22:32 14/03/2012
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
I'm still waiting for Amazon to get that damned EoI in stock for crying out loud. Everything on ebay is going for double what it's worth.

http://www.smythstoys.com/skyl...7742003itm.aspx
Smyths appears to have EoI in stock!

Edit- Man I need to stop checking online status multiple times a day...
Noticed Amazon is getting Drobot/ Flameslinger/ Stump Smash, Wrecking Ball/ Stealth Elf/ Sonic Boom in on 22nd March. More may be coming in on that date.
And they seem to be getting a lot more shipments in this month than any time I've checked since December. Hopefully its a good sign that Activision are getting on top of the demand
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:42:11 14/03/2012 by Astrail
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#462 Posted: 23:07:34 14/03/2012
Nah, it's out of stock. I've tried there a lot. The site doesn't list on the actual page if it's in stock or not. You have to click 'add to basket' for it to give you the message...
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#463 Posted: 23:58:59 14/03/2012
:/ Yet if you search their skylanders, it says you can buy online or in store.
Probably should have been a little suspicious considering they've been up for some time and two trips to Charlton Smyths has proved they've got no adventure packs at all.

Noticed a bunch of Cynders appeared on eBay today. Quitteee a few of them. Looks like the scalpers went mad with amazon preorders then u_u.

I think Play got some stock? Double Trouble, Flameslinger, Chop Chop, Eruptor, Drill Serg. and Whirlwind seem to be "in stock" at the moment
---
#464 Posted: 03:49:00 15/03/2012
They do appear to have done so - Play.com has shipped my Double Trouble who is on the way to me! Apparently, having logged into my Amazon account, my Cynder is "dispatching soon". I've also bought a Legendary Trigger Happy from a US user on here for just under £15 with shipping, so I've got a lot of plastic happiness coming my way soon!
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#465 Posted: 05:11:24 15/03/2012
GAME not having Skylanders all but confirmed. Activision has pulled ALL stock from them.
---
Eh.
#466 Posted: 05:17:31 15/03/2012
I was just coming to post the same thing - doesn't look good at all for them right now!
---
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2514
#467 Posted: 07:39:11 15/03/2012
I just got a Cynder of Amazon UK. Although it does say that they have not been released? I think they had a lot of ordered one a day later and she is not getting that yet!

Also Amazon have Drill Serg in stock for 9.99
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#468 Posted: 08:18:00 15/03/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I was just coming to post the same thing - doesn't look good at all for them right now!

I'm sure you did, Hogfather's on the ball with his stuff.
---
Eh.
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#469 Posted: 09:17:01 15/03/2012
Play.com send me emails saying that my two Cynders and Flameslinger have been shipped. All is forgiven Play.com!
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#470 Posted: 09:32:22 15/03/2012
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Quote: Sunny Castanets

I'm sure you did, Hogfather's on the ball with his stuff.

Isn't he just? SSMB seems to be the go-to place for me to keep up with GAME-related news!

I'm still waiting on Amazon letting me know about my Cynder. I decided to keep my Play order on since a friend wants a Cynder, and I have a friend who may want my HMV order, so at least I know my orders aren't going to waste!

EDIT: 10.45am and I got confirmation that Cynder is on the way! Hooray!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:45:46 15/03/2012 by Sunny Castanets
#471 Posted: 10:57:02 15/03/2012
My Cynder has beed dispatched too, I'm suddenly feeling much better about passing on that 'bad' info smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#472 Posted: 12:08:54 15/03/2012
Hey, no worries - we all make mistakes with our information from time to time! smilie
---
#473 Posted: 12:12:33 15/03/2012
Quote: Deandria
My Cynder has beed dispatched too, I'm suddenly feeling much better about passing on that 'bad' info smilie

You passed on the information you knew to be correct at the time, it's all good. Thank you, because of you I no longer need to keep ringing up Smyths or TRU stores trying to get hold of Cynder smilie
---
#474 Posted: 12:40:23 15/03/2012
I'm glad I helped smilie I've found that helping people get Skylanders feels very nearly as good as getting them myself.

I just hope it arrives in better condition than the last thing I bought from Play.com... complete Star Wars box set on blu-ray... looked like it had been soaked in a bath overnight... Royal Mail admitted fault though so I got a replacement.

Actually I kinda wouldn't mind that... there's a reasonable chance that water wouldn't damage the actual skylander and then I'd have 2 lol.
---
#475 Posted: 12:49:30 15/03/2012
Thankfully I've not had that problem with Play... More that they've not gotten things to me in time for release. But my Double Trouble is definitely on the way from them, so I hope I'll get it by the weekend/early next week!
---
#476 Posted: 14:23:54 15/03/2012
It wasnt "bad" info, considering it turned out to be correct XD.
Kinda wish I had ordered one from them now! Still no sign of my HMV order coming through @_@.
Buuuttt I did order Flameslinger a few hours ago from Play, sooo hopefully he'll come soon enough

Gunna hop along to a TRU early tomorrow morning to see what their stock is, but I don't think I can be bothered for a long hunt around London. Cynder is pretty much the last single I'm actively looking for anyway XD. Checking along next wednesday as well.... they could be secretly doing the 21st single pack mass stock as well and I don't want to miss any if they do.
---
#477 Posted: 17:35:58 15/03/2012
http://www.shopto.net/page.php...3SK22%20PS3SK13

Shopto have WW, DT, DS, Cynder, FS and CC singles in stock NOW LIMITED STOCK
#478 Posted: 18:12:40 15/03/2012
Thanks bizylizzie, just got Cynder from Shopto.net
---
#479 Posted: 18:57:29 15/03/2012
I totally forgot I had my ShopTo preorder, so THAT'S on its way now. I cancelled my HMV since I'll be getting all the figures I'll need for me and my friends. But cheers for the heads up!
---
#480 Posted: 19:02:55 15/03/2012
What was it you had on pre-order Sunny? I had EoI on pre-order, guaranteed to be delivered by tomorrow but now EoI is saying guaranteed to arrive by the 31st >.<
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:30 15/03/2012 by Deandria
#481 Posted: 20:10:32 15/03/2012
Ahhhh, just placed an order in for Cynder from them!

Totally forgot they were somewhere else to look @_@. Guess because I'd never heard of them before looking for Skylanders XD
But hopefully she'll be arriving Saturday morning! :D
Gunna cancel my HMV pre-order, as I have no need for more than one Cynder... unless I want to work on a custom paint for her. But I already have 2 MLPs in progress that I'm barely working on XD. So it'll be some time before I get to any Skylanders
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:19 15/03/2012 by Astrail
#482 Posted: 20:21:39 15/03/2012
Only Cynders and Double Troubles, Deandria, although I cancelled a Double Trouble from somewhere (forget where!). I'd say to hang in there with the EoI preorder; I managed to get lucky with that one and got a delivery a few weeks ago.

I'm a bit disappointed, although not surprised, about HMV being last in the race, but I think I will continue to carry out my same strategy of pre-ordering everywhere I can, because even if I end up with two sets, my friend is collecting as well, so it's not all lost.

EDIT:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-...k-Wrecking-Ball(0093781) The Stealth Elf/Wrecking Ball/Sonic Boom triple pack is available online at the Toys R Us website if anyone's looking for it still.

Apparently, they're looking to have the Legendary Triple Pack in stock at the end of March, but for the increased price of £22.99. Cheeky!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:14 15/03/2012 by Sunny Castanets
#483 Posted: 20:34:39 15/03/2012
What was it you had on pre-order Sunny? I had EoI on pre-order, guaranteed to be delivered by tomorrow but now EoI is saying guaranteed to arrive by the 31st >.<

Brick and mortar TRUs have had EoI in stock since, my guess, the end of January/early Feburary. I remember I got mine and it snowed a few days later smilie Try ringing your nearest one and see what they have.
---
#484 Posted: 20:41:59 15/03/2012
My local TRU told me last Thurs that they had their first lot of EoI, when I phoned the guy asked me if I wanted him to hold 'the new one with Slam Bam' and I foolishly said no because I thought mine was on its way...

But that's probably just my local TRU... they don't ever get much in on the Skylanders front. I once went in and saw the whole delivery of Skylanders brought to the shelves, it didn't even half fill a shopping trolley.

But then again last Thurs they got so many in that they still had some triples on Sunday.
---
#485 Posted: 20:43:00 15/03/2012
Ack! Double post! I blame wine... sorry >.<
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:38 15/03/2012 by Deandria
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2514
#486 Posted: 21:31:19 15/03/2012
Tommorow TRU Brislington is getting a new shipment, I will post what they have at around 5 PM GMT
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
#487 Posted: 21:34:49 15/03/2012
Ack! Double post! I blame wine... sorry >.<

But wine solves so many problems smilie

Out of curiosity what part of the country are you in? I'm in the south east of London, when I was ringing TRU Old Kent Road (crap), Croydon (meh), Ilford (sometimes okay) and Collier's Wood (excellent on information but only if you get Craig, otherwise meh) they were often getting in EoI when I was looking for Legendaries. I haven't called since Craig informed me TRU got a memo saying they wouldn't be getting anything new until the 22nd March, so I don't know if they still have EoI.
---
#488 Posted: 21:39:37 15/03/2012
Oh well you see I live in the back-end of nowhere aka Lincolnshire, a county that has just 2 TRUs and no Smyths at all... I think they just send us the scraps most of the time.
---
#489 Posted: 21:55:55 15/03/2012
Oh well you see I live in the back-end of nowhere aka Lincolnshire, a county that has just 2 TRUs and no Smyths at all... I think they just send us the scraps most of the time.

I believe that Bizilizzie also lives in that area. I know what it's like getting the scrappy leftovers, I'm Irish, lived in Ireland most of my life and we get feck all in stock of anything in any shop. I have a friend still living in Dublin, the only Skylander he wanted badly was Whirlwind. The Tesco shops in Ireland never got Whirlwind (as far as I know). Long story short, I got him one that was spare from a triple pack. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy to get a letter from me! The same guy only got Darklight Crypt last week.
---
#490 Posted: 21:59:05 15/03/2012
^That's kinda about it! Apart from the fact that there are more than two smilie

Lincoln, Scun'horpe, Doncaster, Hull

That's 4 smilie

But yeah, the dregs comment is about correct. We get the odd few here and there

We're both East Lindsey part of Lincolnshire(although I'm right on the southern border, more like Boston borough, but I see the East Lindsey sign almost daily)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:34 15/03/2012 by bisylizzie
#491 Posted: 11:30:28 16/03/2012
Thank you, ShopTo.net! I now have a Cynder and a Double Trouble to my name smilie
---
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#492 Posted: 12:41:04 16/03/2012
Well, don't I feel foolish for buying Cynder and DT early when they were released only a week or so later... >.>

Ah well x] Looking forward to the other 'landers now.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#493 Posted: 15:54:09 16/03/2012
Lots of single and triple packs in Bolton Smyths today, snagged myself a Flameslinger and a Cynder for my neighbour. Also picked up a Zap triple from the Bolton Currys/PC World for 16.99 but they only have 1 triple left and it's the WB/SE/SB one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:55 16/03/2012 by Deandria
#494 Posted: 16:41:28 16/03/2012
Very.co.uk have lots skylanders in stock and EOI for pre-order-delivery on the 26th.
---
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#495 Posted: 19:11:45 16/03/2012
Yay, got my phone line back. Flipping BT smilie

So I had a few boxes from Amazon turn up this week, so I now have the following:

Hex/Zap/Dino-Rang
Stealth Elf/Wrecking Ball/Sonic Boom - YEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Drobot/Stump Smash/Flameslinger
Dark Light Crypt

Pirate Adventure is due to arrive on Monday!

I still feel just putting the packs on order at Amazon is proving the most effective way to get hold of them. They are obviously fulfilling orders first come/first serve whenever they get new stock in.

Still no sign of anything in any of my local Tescos (Bedford, Bedford & St. Neots) and popped into Asda in Rushden yesterday and nothing there either. Will try Bedford TRU this weekend but not expecting anything.
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#496 Posted: 19:46:31 16/03/2012
Just realised that Amazon has box art for the Zook/Lighting Rod/Cynder triple pack.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#497 Posted: 23:33:55 16/03/2012
Toys R Us online has some Whirlwind, Flameslinger, Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant in stock.

Also no stock restriction that I can find?? (But there is a restriction on 4 for the starter packs)
Shame I have all of those now XD (Well, Flameslinger being in the post!)

Edit- Play has DT, Cynder (1-2 weeks), Whirlwind, Chop Chop, Drill Sergeant, Flameslinger, Eruptor,
Another seller on Play has Zap, but free shipping means hes slightly cheaper than usual! (Unlike... sellers on Amazon with their £2.03 or more shipping e.e)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:13 16/03/2012 by Astrail
#498 Posted: 00:03:59 17/03/2012
Argh!! The order I made for the Zap triple the other day from Asda got cancelled because they were out of stock! They could have told me when I ordered! What kind of inventory system do they have that's database doesn't know how many items are in stock? Heck at uni I made a system that knew how many items were in stock, it's not hard. I wish I knew this earlier when I was in Smyths and had plenty of chance to buy one of their many Zap triples (albeit for full price unlike Asda) but I only bought 1 for my neighbour and I can't disappoint a 10 year old boy >.<

*grumble*

/rant
---
#499 Posted: 11:48:54 17/03/2012
[User Posted Image]
Cynders here! : D

Haven't taken her out of the box yet, but wow I'm impressed with her.... I can't find any dodgy paint (Unlike my Sonic Boom who had a large splodge of yellow bleed from her beak. I think I fixed it though) and all of her parts are painted. Claws, even the inside of her wings! Well, the screenshot on the back shows her with markings under her eyes but... theres no room for those on the toy anyway
Can't play with her yet but... I can just admire her until then
---
#500 Posted: 16:22:12 17/03/2012
Nice smilie

Yeah I always have to inspect my Skylanders' paintwork, I'm amazed how bad some of them are... EVERY Stealth Elf in the shop when I bought mine had some paint mistakes/damage... I thought I'd got a good one until I went home and realised she was chipped on her leg and foot.

I was told by a woman at Smyths in Bolton (very helpful, seems knowledgable though didn't know you could play with them boxed) that because of the supply problems they got another company to make some of the models... I'm guessing this one is the one that makes the paint mistakes.

Either that or when they ramped up production they started handling them a little more haphazardly...

Edit: Oh and I got myself a Zap triple today for full price because of Asda's stupid mistake smilie Oh well at least I've got it now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:10 17/03/2012 by Deandria
First | Previous | Page 10 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me