Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Dusk Arising Character Contest!
Page 1 of 1
Dusk Arising Character Contest! [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5174
#1 Posted: 10:48:08 02/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I need characters for my story, Dusk Arising.

I need:

• An Antagonist.
  • An Ally.

I will draw the pics myself, after I find a contest winner. Don't use a generator, since I want a unique picture, not just something anyone can just make by pressing a few buttons.

The two winners will have their characters featured in my story, and full credits will be given to the creators.

So, here's the form, and good luck! Winners will be announced on 20/11/11, so get in quick!

Name:
Elements:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Other:
Side:
Picture:
---
self professed austGAYlian
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#2 Posted: 21:38:26 02/11/2011
i'll enter!
just gotta get the pics up smilie
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#3 Posted: 23:40:39 04/11/2011
Cool I'll enter
---
Why am I back
#4 Posted: 08:05:49 07/11/2011
ok, I can only get one pic up, the Antagonist
Name: Duskatira (Dusk for short)
Elements: Earth, Water and Wind/Air
Personality: Strong, Proud, Never lets her friends down,Takes no crap from anyone and has a fighters spirit
Short Bio: When Dusk was only a young hatchling, her home village was attacked. A pack of hunting cheetahs found her wandering through the woods of Avalar, and got her taken back to Warfang, where she would soon become one of Warfangs greatest dragoness fighters
Other: ???
Side: She dose have a very dark side (if thats what this one is for)
Picture:
(BTW- sorry for the picture quality, I'm new to drawing dragons on the computer)
[User Posted Image]

I'll have to put the Ally up tomorrow
#5 Posted: 19:38:53 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Cool ^^ By the 'Side' bit, I meant to put down either Antagonist or Ally.
---
#6 Posted: 05:12:37 08/11/2011
Oh ok
she the Antagonist
#7 Posted: 06:04:27 08/11/2011
Ok, the ally

Name: Zyra
Elements: Fire, Wind, Shadow and Earth
Personality: Can be very stubborn at times, is a very fighter and will fight by what her friends or herself has to say
Short Bio: In the year of the dragon (Same year as Spyro and Cynder) Not just one egg was taken by the dark armies, a hidden egg was found, that none of the guardians knew about.... Another purple dragon egg. Thus, one of the apes took the egg, and while heading back to the well of souls, dropped the egg, it landing in the middle of thick forest where Zyra spent most of her life, until she made her way to Warfang at sixteen,meeting Dusk there and the two becoming best friends fought in every battle together.
Other: ???
Side: Ally
Picture:
[User Posted Image]
Ok thats them.
Hope you like
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#8 Posted: 22:53:04 08/11/2011
I guess I'll enter.

Name: Runya
Elements: Blue fire. She also has psychic abilities, if that's considered an element.
Personality: Friendly, will stand up for her friends no matter what, loves helping others.
Short Bio: I haven't developed a bio for her yet...
Other: Has unlimited patience, and is good with children.
Side: Ally
Picture:
[User Posted Image]
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#9 Posted: 23:09:03 08/11/2011
whats da story? if i like it i'll enter. but i wount have my dragons in any crap. but don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those snooty but heads, i just don't want a bad name 4 my "babbies".
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
#10 Posted: 05:19:45 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
The story is in the first post.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#11 Posted: 05:39:41 09/11/2011
For the antagonist (I have several possible characters), I would like to know what type of dragons you're looking for.
And for Ally, are you looking for a partner for the protagonist/antagonist (depending on who the ally is for), or just a dragon who steps in occasionally to help?
Thundergold Red Sparx Gems: 96
#12 Posted: 02:57:19 10/11/2011
hhhmmmm..what date is it due by?
#13 Posted: 05:40:22 10/11/2011 | Topic Creator
It says in the first post.

Please find time to read it guys.

@CL: Your choice.
@R_I: Runya needs a bio, or I'll have to make one up.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#14 Posted: 06:19:21 10/11/2011
Okay, then. I guess here are my entries? X3

Name: Bramble
Elements: Infected Spirit (sickly green flames, stronger than regualur Spirit flames, which are stronger than regular dragon fire)
Personality: Dark, quiet, and short-tempered. He's basically a misanthrope.
Short Bio: Bramble grew up in a mountain cave with his brother Spyder. He hunted for his ill mother, while Spyder tended to her day in and day out. He hunted with his father, and brought home plenty of prey. But mother still died, and Spyder left the cave soon after.
At the age of eighteen, he moved into a new cave, closer to civilization. On his travel, he met a beautiful dragoness named Cherry Bloom. The two traveled together, quickly falling for one another.
They loved five peaceful years before the King of Dragons sent for him and his brother, and the two were deemed the Brothers of Balance. Bramble was given the side of Light to control, and a necklace with half of the sign of Balance, Yin, to show his status. He assisted dragons with problems, but didn't allow Spyder to help. He didn't trust Spyder.
Spyder was soon killed by Bramble for reasons he wouldn't like to share. Spyder's darkness (which is a lot), flowed into Bramble, and his body was transformed into his current state.
Other: Bramble was once a body of Good. Perhaps that good can be restored. Unlikely, as the hatred and darkness now inside of him is eating away any feelings left.
Side: Evil (antagonist)
Picture:
[User Posted Image]
(all black string-like things [including around the mouth and eyes] are black ropes)

Name: Scorch
Elements: Black Inferno (stronger than shadow fire)
Personality: Shy, kind, slightly short-tempered, easily annoyed, silly, and loyal
Short Bio: Scorch lived peacefully with her mother and father, until she met her friend Star. They were soon going off on crazy adventures, making new rivals, and having a great time. Their duo became a trio as they met Venom, a kind young dragoness who added the brawn to their team. Scorch split off from them at the age of ten, and was exploring on her own for a bit before making a new friend ...
Other: Scorch can't stand being bored or useless.
Side: Good (Ally)
Picture:
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:33:23 10/11/2011 by CinderLover
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#15 Posted: 20:19:49 10/11/2011
Quote: ReshiramForever
It says in the first post.

Please find time to read it guys.

@CL: Your choice.
@R_I: Runya needs a bio, or I'll have to make one up.

Okay, let's see then... Runya was hatched and raised in a cliff cave in the Valley of Avalar alongside her mother and father. She was rather outgoing as a child, and loved to have fun. She didn't have many friends, though, due to her psychic abilities. All the other young dragons thought she was weird, though she didn't mind. She could have as much fun by herself as she could with another dragon. Due to her adventurous nature, she left her home as soon as she turned 16 in search of new things to discover. She has mellowed out a bit since, but she still has quite an adventurous streak.

Is that enough?
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
#16 Posted: 11:11:38 11/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that's fine.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me