First | Previous | Page 63 of 136 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 134 135 136
New Spyro game? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#3101 Posted: 20:37:15 04/01/2011
And I have yet to see a single person take a neutral side and criticize both the Classic Nazis and the Cyndorks, as well as try to fix Cynder's personality while defending some pieces. Cyndorks just find her perfect like the one you just mentioned, and Classic Nazis want to burn her with fire. Since I like both LoS and the Classic games, I placed myself on the fence and I plan to remain there. I tend to not take sides.

And look at my second big post. At the end of each paragraph, I brick'd myself because I knew someone was going to want to put my head on a stake.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#3102 Posted: 20:37:19 04/01/2011
Once I've disliked a character, there's not much you can do to change it.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#3103 Posted: 20:40:11 04/01/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
That's alright.

And fudge it, I'll say it...
You know the way you said you're trying to like Cynder? Don't......if you don't like her, you don't like her. I tried to get myself to like Soccer for years, and it just made me unhappy.

The thing is, I'm on the fence myself with Cynder smilie

Sometimes, when I play DotD, I find myself thinking 'Oh, she's not so bad I guess....' then othersw I think 'Shut up and get on with it'. I've never been so torn about a character before....
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#3104 Posted: 20:43:19 04/01/2011
@Darby: Same here.

I was just saying that the people who DON'T like Cynder want her to change to their liking, even though they hate her.

There is nothing wrong with having a character you don't like. If anything, it makes the game more realistic. You don't like everyone in real life(I'm sure tons of you are starting to hate me!smilie), so you won't like every character in a video game.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:32 04/01/2011 by sonicbrawler182
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3105 Posted: 20:44:30 04/01/2011
Quote: CAV
And I have yet to see a single person take a neutral side and criticize both the Classic Nazis and the Cyndorks, as well as try to fix Cynder's personality while defending some pieces. Cyndorks just find her perfect like the one you just mentioned, and Classic Nazis want to burn her with fire. Since I like both LoS and the Classic games, I placed myself on the fence and I plan to remain there. I tend to not take sides.

And look at my second big post. At the end of each paragraph, I brick'd myself because I knew someone was going to want to put my head on a stake.

Kinda stupid, It's unfair to call a group of people these names, it's their opinion.
#3106 Posted: 20:47:00 04/01/2011
Quote: Darby
Once I've disliked a character, there's not much you can do to change it.

And that's not a problem. But at least take the time to hear from someone on the other side.

In this case, it would be to listen to someone whom likes Cynder whom isn't completely nuts and is willing to listen back, and even point out flaws themselves.

There are several things that I hate, but I'm willing to hear the other side. Most of the time it doesn't change my opinion, but it's nice to hear another's opinion.

Quote: Spyroo
The thing is, I'm on the fence myself with Cynder smilie

Sometimes, when I play DotD, I find myself thinking 'Oh, she's not so bad I guess....' then othersw I think 'Shut up and get on with it'. I've never been so torn about a character before....

There were several times where I wanted to smack Cynder with a frying pan myself. And times where I wanted to duct tape Sparx's mouth since his voice actor sucks.

I would be torn on several things as well. Character wise, I think the biggest mystery I encountered was on my opinion of E-102 Gamma from Sonic Adventure. He was only there for one game, and he had several flaws. But at the same he had emotions that most people don't have nowadays. To this day I'm still wondering about if he's a good character or not.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:53:17 04/01/2011 by CAV
#3107 Posted: 20:50:48 04/01/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Kinda stupid, It's unfair to call a group of people these names, it's their opinion.

People have no problem calling Cynder fans Cyndorks, but when Original fans get an unfair nickname it suddenly matters..?
#3108 Posted: 20:54:20 04/01/2011
Quote:

First off, what Darby said. Cyndorks is as old as TEN, and everybody loved using the term. Now that I have Classic fans a term in return, it's suddenly a case on CSI?

And I call the Classic fans Classic Nazis because they want to destroy anyone that dare defends LoS, likes the characters, or garners any sort of enjoyment from it. The average Classic Nazis find LoS as the scum of the earth as well as the fans, and it's mostly because of the people that go rabid over LoS and make the rest of us look like crap.

And while it's their opinion, it's unfair for them to refuse to listen to other's opinions, and they automatically think they are right. When someone doesn't respect my opinion, I'll do the same in return.

I feel as though most DS users here are on the fence, liking both LoS and Classic. And we should team up to destroy the far right and far left beliefs that are Cyndorks and Classic Nazis. TO THE SPYROMOBILE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:41 04/01/2011 by CAV
#3109 Posted: 20:55:17 04/01/2011

People have no problem calling Cynder fans Cyndorks, but when Original fans get an unfair nickname it suddenly matters..?

I don't like it both ways. I don't like it anyway.
#3110 Posted: 20:56:22 04/01/2011
Quote:

First off, what Darby said. Cyndorks is as old as TEN, and everybody loved using the term. Now that I have Classic fans a term in return, it's suddenly a case on CSI?

And I call the Classic fans Classic Nazis because they want to destroy anyone that dare defends LoS, likes the characters, or garners any sort of enjoyment from it. The average Classic Nazis find LoS as the scum of the earth as well as the fans, and it's mostly because of the people that go rabid over LoS and make the rest of us look like crap.

And while it's their opinion, it's unfair for them to refuse to listen to other's opinions, and they automatically think they are right. When someone doesn't respect my opinion, I'll do the same in return.

I feel as though most DS users here are on the fence, liking both LoS and Classic. And we should team up to destroy the far right and far left beliefs that are Cyndorks and Classic Nazis. TO THE SPYROMOBILE!

Still sounds stupid and childish.
#3111 Posted: 20:56:44 04/01/2011
There is another one called "Embrats" that I hear!smilie
All these nicknames crack me up!

For a while, I didn't know what to think of Sonic as a character....he's one of my favourites now though.
I was also torn on Goku for a bit, but I quite like him now.
---
#3112 Posted: 20:57:12 04/01/2011
It just never seemed to matter until now.
#3113 Posted: 20:58:13 04/01/2011
It has always bothered me, but now I just decide to tell you that it does, not that it makes much difference.
#3114 Posted: 21:01:35 04/01/2011

So does Cyndorks, LoStards, etc etc etc.

It has always bothered me, but now I just decide to tell you that it does, not that it makes much difference.

Yes but of all times to say it you say it when I coin a name for the Classic fans. Seeing how you are a Classic fan, it seemed almost as if you were bothered by this and this only, which would be very hypocritical of you.
#3115 Posted: 21:02:20 04/01/2011
I have met people who like both series on this site who have told me they only talk about LoS in a PM or Guestbook entry. That's how bad it's got....
---
#3116 Posted: 21:03:31 04/01/2011

So does Cyndorks, LoStards, etc etc etc.

Yes but of all times to say it you say it when I coin a name for the Classic fans. Seeing how you are a Classic fan, it seemed almost as if you were bothered by this and this only, which would be very hypocritical of you.

Nah, not really, I guess I just said it at the wrong time.
#3117 Posted: 21:04:06 04/01/2011
I have met people who like both series on this site who have told me they only talk about LoS in a PM or Guestbook entry. That's how bad it's got....

Yeah, the fanbase sucks, I only come on here because I don't have a life.
#3118 Posted: 21:04:56 04/01/2011
I come here because I will always remain a part of the fanbase. I will always stay loyal to the franchise. And when everyone is divided between LoS fans and Classic fans, there needs to be a person whom isn't afraid to be a fan of both, and will tie the fanbase together into one. I will be that person.

And that's just a shame. That the crazy LoS fans have driven the Classic Nazis to so much hate that people that like both can't even talk about LoS in public. It's sickening.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:28 04/01/2011 by CAV
#3119 Posted: 21:05:31 04/01/2011
Heh, the nicknames people give Video Game fans.. Not to mention pairings.

Cyndorks
Classic Nazis
LoStards
Embrats

I haven't heard many nicknames for Spyro couples, but I have for Sonic couples.

Sonamy
Sontails
Tailsmo
Sonally/Sonsally

And so on.

And it is rediculous how the Spyro fanbase is at times. TBH, I've chosen to talk in PMs to certain people about TLoS/Original stuff..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:31 04/01/2011 by Darby
#3120 Posted: 21:05:59 04/01/2011
And that's another reason why I wished it was left alone after YOTD.
#3121 Posted: 21:08:19 04/01/2011
But it wasn't If people would accept other's opinions, and people wouldn't take it too far, we wouldn't have this problem.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#3122 Posted: 21:08:48 04/01/2011
Okay, this post is a little late smilie but I'm going to say it anyways. I thought Cynder was a very promising and potential character. I thought she made a very good 'villian' in A New Beginning (if you consider someone who is being forced into evil against their will a villian smilie). I found her personality to be a little off, though, in Dawn of the Dragon. I figured she would be forever scarred by her past, and be a bit more self-accusatory like she was in The Eternal Night. I just found it weird that Cynder seemed as lippy and sarcastic as she was. smilie But I still liked her as a character.

Really I can't think of anyone in the Spyro games that I didn't like, other than the characters who you're encouraged to dislike (MONEYBAGS! smilie), since every game needs someone that you want to dislike.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#3123 Posted: 21:08:49 04/01/2011

Cynro
Spylora
Emblame

and my favorite

Spyder (which is also the name of a clothing company, and a car might I add)

But we would only wallow in the past. We need to move foward.
#3124 Posted: 21:11:04 04/01/2011
I just like both series, and am not afraid to speak up.
---
#3125 Posted: 21:11:20 04/01/2011

Cynro
Spylora
Emblame

and my favorite

Spyder (which is also the name of a clothing company, and a car might I add)

But we would only wallow in the past. We need to move foward.

Wallow in the past? There probably wouldn't even be much of a fanbase, since it seems to me that most of the users started with ANB.
And it would be better off for the fanbase, because it wouldn't have gotten this c**p.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#3126 Posted: 21:13:03 04/01/2011
I agree with you Darby, about the Spyro stuff. I don't know what I am, seeing I don't prefer either, I like both. I like Ember and Cynder equally and usually hate it when people make them fight nowadays.

@Darby: Same here.

I was just saying that the people who DON'T like Cynder want her to change to their liking, even though they hate her.

There is nothing wrong with having a character you don't like. If anything, it makes the game more realistic. You don't like everyone in real life(I'm sure tons of you are starting to hate me!smilie), so you won't like every character in a video game.

I don't mind Cynder, I'm just saying what she would be better at. I loved her in TEN but not really in DotD.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3127 Posted: 21:14:33 04/01/2011
Wallow in the past? There probably wouldn't even be much of a fanbase, since it seems to me that most of the users started with ANB.
And it would be better off for the fanbase, because it wouldn't have gotten this c**p.

That's true. Everybody forgot about Spyro, and with LoS came a bunch of new rabid kids that were too young to know the Classics. I was with the Spyro franchise through Classic, the Dark Ages (that's what I'll call them), and LoS.

There wouldn't be a fanbase if it wasn't for LoS, and I kinda like that it somewhat saved the franchise, even if it came with a cost.
#3128 Posted: 21:16:03 04/01/2011

That's true. Everybody forgot about Spyro, and with LoS came a bunch of new rabid kids that were too young to know the Classics. I was with the Spyro franchise through Classic, the Dark Ages (that's what I'll call them), and LoS.

There wouldn't be a fanbase if it wasn't for LoS, and I kinda like that it somewhat saved the franchise, even if it came with a cost.

I just think that the publishers of Spyro don't give a crap about the fanbase, and now I hate them. And because of that, I really cannot get on with hardly anyone on this site, it sucks.
#3129 Posted: 21:17:20 04/01/2011

I just think that the publishers of Spyro don't give a crap about the fanbase, and now I hate them. And because of that, I really cannot get on with hardly anyone on this site, it sucks.

Of course Activision doesn't care. They rape franchises. I've made a whole speech about it. Go to page 2 of the "Why MW2 sucks" topic, and see it for yourself. Then come back to me.
#3130 Posted: 21:18:51 04/01/2011

Of course Activision doesn't care. They rape franchises. I've made a whole speech about it. Go to page 2 of the "Why MW2 sucks" topic, and see it for yourself. Then come back to me.

I can't be bothered to be honest with you.
#3131 Posted: 21:20:00 04/01/2011

You don't want to read it, or you just don't want to go to the topic?
#3132 Posted: 21:20:37 04/01/2011
I could say I liked Cynder in TEN, but she didn't have enough screentime. Same could be said for her appearence in ANB. She was a bit like Ember, in the sense that there wasn't much to see of her.

I think LoS did a lot to the franchise. People thought the series was getting stale, and a lot of reviewers think it was a fresh new take on the series. And I would rather something fresh that has potential that gets a 7/10 rating, as opposed to more of the same and gets a 9/10.
---
#3133 Posted: 21:20:42 04/01/2011

You don't want to read it, or you just don't want to go to the topic?

Don't worry about it.
#3134 Posted: 21:28:29 04/01/2011
Meh. Just for future reference, here's my thoughts on Acitivision:

Activision rapes franchises.

Look at CoD, Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk, Spiderman, and Transformers. There's constantly a slew of games every year, and the barely change. Every year there's a new Guitar Hero, and it hasn't changed a bit since World Tour. But people keep buying them, so Activision will keep publishing them. Raped.

Tony Hawk gets a new game every year, and they used to be fantastic. Now the last good Tony Hawk game was Proving Grounds, and Tony Hawk Ride sucked. What did they do? They made Tony Hawk Shred, a carbon copy of Ride. Why? Because people bought Ride. Raped.

Spiderman games used to be good as well. But the last great game was Spiderman 2. Then they released Friend or Foe, which was god awful. Web of Shadows was alright, but had no replay value. Shattered Dementions was a step in the right direction, but not enough to fix the damage. Why do they still make them? Because we keep buying them. Raped.

Transformers the movie game was bad. So very bad. Transformers 2 was an improvement, but still had so many problems. War for Cybertron is great, but they don't care. They want your money. Raped.

And CoD. IW developed all of the CoD games except for World At War and Black Ops. Modern Warefare 2 was a hit, and it's the best selling game of all time on the 360. Activision liked this money, so they claimed to own the rights of the franchise, when they truely belonged to IW. Activision never gave IW the money they deserved from developing MW2. And IW sued them. Activision had the guts to sue IW in return for rights of the franchise. Not sure who won though.

IW cares for customer satisfaction. They want the gamers to be happy, and they interract with them through the forums. They are even hiring some of the gamers if they have experience with developing.

Activision only cares about the money. And they'll keep releasing games several times and change NOTHING about them just because we buy into them.

Odds are they will do this to the Spyro franchise. Hell, the only reason why they bought it is because they saw how well the series has sold in the past. Same reason to why the bought Crash. And look what happened to Crash. Crash of the Titans, and Mind Over Mutant, two games that killed the entire franchise. Imagine what Activision will do to Spyro.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3135 Posted: 21:31:38 04/01/2011
Activision will ruin Spyro if not handled correctly...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3136 Posted: 21:32:02 04/01/2011
Meh. Just for future reference, here's my thoughts on Acitivision:

Activision rapes franchises.

Look at CoD, Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk, Spiderman, and Transformers. There's constantly a slew of games every year, and the barely change. Every year there's a new Guitar Hero, and it hasn't changed a bit since World Tour. But people keep buying them, so Activision will keep publishing them. Raped.

Tony Hawk gets a new game every year, and they used to be fantastic. Now the last good Tony Hawk game was Proving Grounds, and Tony Hawk Ride sucked. What did they do? They made Tony Hawk Shred, a carbon copy of Ride. Why? Because people bought Ride. Raped.

Spiderman games used to be good as well. But the last great game was Spiderman 2. Then they released Friend or Foe, which was god awful. Web of Shadows was alright, but had no replay value. Shattered Dementions was a step in the right direction, but not enough to fix the damage. Why do they still make them? Because we keep buying them. Raped.

Transformers the movie game was bad. So very bad. Transformers 2 was an improvement, but still had so many problems. War for Cybertron is great, but they don't care. They want your money. Raped.

And CoD. IW developed all of the CoD games except for World At War and Black Ops. Modern Warefare 2 was a hit, and it's the best selling game of all time on the 360. Activision liked this money, so they claimed to own the rights of the franchise, when they truely belonged to IW. Activision never gave IW the money they deserved from developing MW2. And IW sued them. Activision had the guts to sue IW in return for rights of the franchise. Not sure who won though.

IW cares for customer satisfaction. They want the gamers to be happy, and they interract with them through the forums. They are even hiring some of the gamers if they have experience with developing.

Activision only cares about the money. And they'll keep releasing games several times and change NOTHING about them just because we buy into them.

Odds are they will do this to the Spyro franchise. Hell, the only reason why they bought it is because they saw how well the series has sold in the past. Same reason to why the bought Crash. And look what happened to Crash. Crash of the Titans, and Mind Over Mutant, two games that killed the entire franchise. Imagine what Activision will do to Spyro.

Awesome piece of writing, I actually appreaciate all of that, and you have made me understand a little more clearly, and now it makes me just want to stick to the Classics even more now, I don't want to be Activision's sucker.
#3137 Posted: 21:37:22 04/01/2011
Quote: Aura24

And odds are the won't handle it correctly. It all depends on who's developing the game.

Awesome piece of writing, I actually appreaciate all of that, and you have made me understand a little more clearly, and now it makes me just want to stick to the Classics even more now, I don't want to be Activision's sucker.

Like said above, it all depends on developer. If it's someone like Radical, Treyarch, or, dare I say, Sucker Punch even though they are Sony exclusive, than there's nothing to worry about. But if it's someone like Gameloft, THQ or Sega, then Spyro is screwed.

Activision has nothing to do with the game development. They just hire the developer and then stamp their name on the final product as if they did all the work. If the games sell even though they suck, then they'll keep doing it.

Sega did this with Sonic. They didn't care if Sonic sucked. The games sold, so they didn't care.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:38 04/01/2011 by CAV
#3138 Posted: 21:39:33 04/01/2011

And odds are the won't handle it correctly. It all depends on who's developing the game.

Like said above, it all depends on developer. If it's someone like Radical, Treyarch, or, dare I say, Sucker Punch even though they are Sony exclusive, than there's nothing to worry about. But if it's someone like Gameloft, THQ or Sega, then Spyro is screwed.

Don't like Radical because of the Crash games they developed, and never seen them develop anything else. Treyarch, never heard of them, Sucker Punch develop Sly, which is not a bad game, but not one of my favourites. I think Spyro will be screwed anyway.

EDIT: I don't think any developers/publishers care.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:23 04/01/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#3139 Posted: 21:50:04 04/01/2011
Don't like Radical because of the Crash games they developed, and never seen them develop anything else. Treyarch, never heard of them, Sucker Punch develop Sly, which is not a bad game, but not one of my favourites. I think Spyro will be screwed anyway.

But at the same time Radical made Prototype, which really worked.

Treyarch used to make the Spiderman movie games, which were great. Treyarch also made CoD World at War and Black Ops.

And what you said about Sucker Punch is the same, only I never cared for Sly.

Some developers probably care, but Activision doesn't want developers that care for their fans. Then want developers that are cheap and don't cost much to hire.

Infinity Ward cares about their fans. Imagine if they made SK. smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3140 Posted: 21:55:09 04/01/2011
Spyro is doomed, if Activision doesn't put that much effort in future games.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3141 Posted: 21:55:53 04/01/2011

But at the same time Radical made Prototype, which really worked.

Treyarch used to make the Spiderman movie games, which were great. Treyarch also made CoD World at War and Black Ops.

And what you said about Sucker Punch is the same, only I never cared for Sly.

Some developers probably care, but Activision doesn't want developers that care for their fans. Then want developers that are cheap and don't cost much to hire.

Infinity Ward cares about their fans. Imagine if they made SK. smilie

The only developer who I really like is Rockstar Games, but them making Spyro? Nah, that would be messed up.
#3142 Posted: 22:14:03 04/01/2011
Sega used to be very money hungry with Sonic, but they realised the error of their ways, and now they actually listen to the fans.(Hence Sonic 4 got delayed)
---
#3143 Posted: 22:18:38 04/01/2011
Spyro is doomed, if Activision doesn't put that much effort in future games.

And Activision will end up doing that. That's why it's all dependent on the development team. If they hire a bad one, then we're screwed.

The only developer who I really like is Rockstar Games, but them making Spyro? Nah, that would be messed up.

The only good things from Rockstar is Max Payne and Midnight Club. Everything else sucks.

Sega used to be very money hungry with Sonic, but they realised the error of their ways, and now they actually listen to the fans.(Hence Sonic 4 got delayed)

And Sega still is money hungry with Sonic. It's just that the realized that by getting customer satisfaction, more people will buy the game, hence more money. So they listened to the fans and then we got Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors, even though people still found reasons to complain about 4 (apparently his eyes shouldn't be green). It's that simple, and why Activision won't notice this is beyond me.
#3144 Posted: 22:23:09 04/01/2011
Exactly. You make more money if you just do a good job.

For me, I thought Sonic 06 was the only truly bad game in the "downhill" period. The res of the console ones were at least decent, but got a lot of critisisim. They picked up with Unleashed though, and now Sonic is well and good again.

On the critcical side of things, Soyro is fine. LoS got decent ratings on average. The fanbase is torn though.
---
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4271
#3145 Posted: 23:10:53 04/01/2011
Hi guys! I'm italian and I'm following this topic from a bit. I just wanted to say that I found that SK will have two editions: Starter Pack and Adventure Pack. MMORPG?

Totally agree with the last line.

P.S. Sorry if I don't speak English very well...
Sjmaster Blue Sparx Gems: 579
#3146 Posted: 00:01:21 05/01/2011
[quote=sonicbrawler182

On the critcical side of things, Soyro is fine. LoS got decent ratings on average. The fanbase is torn though.[/quote]

Seriously? Let's take a look on Metacritic: These are the consoles scores not the handhelds.

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning- 64 out of 100
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night 54 out of 100
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon 59 out of 100

Those seem pretty mediocre.
#3147 Posted: 02:15:16 05/01/2011
Yes, they do. Activision could make Spyro better, but I highly doubt it...
---
I draw stuff.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#3148 Posted: 02:23:46 05/01/2011
I never really care what scores games or movies get, because, as I have mentioned before, I am me, no one else can judge something for me. I never look at ratings for games or movies, but when I do, it seems like it's always the exact opposite of what I thought of it. smilie I think I've watched a movie that was like two stars but I thought it was really good.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#3149 Posted: 02:26:23 05/01/2011
I don't either, I rate them myself really...
---
I draw stuff.
SpyroPurple Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#3150 Posted: 02:36:19 05/01/2011
About what was said about cynders character being off in DOTD, its almost like they had those three years in cyrstal off screen, but still the development was going on. We dont see any change, but yet they still are much different from sleeping for that long. Maybe that should be the new game then, spyro and cynder being placed in another land during the three year between TEN and DOTD. And also, when it comes to the fan wars subject, TLOS and TOS are like the right and left half of a brain. One cannot be there without another, and together they make it all work, whether or not all of which was fantastic.
---
"May the ancestors look after you...may they look after us all."
First | Previous | Page 63 of 136 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 134 135 136

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me