First | Previous | Page 29 of 136 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 134 135 136
New Spyro game? [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1401 Posted: 17:26:44 23/11/2010
Knowing Activision, they'll probably announce at the time when they announce their other popular games..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1402 Posted: 18:37:56 23/11/2010
I would say they are waiting until they feel they have developed the game enough, so they can make a trailer and screenshots, and possibly let game journalists get a hands-on.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#1403 Posted: 18:41:23 23/11/2010
Papperazii (spelling?) For spyro?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1404 Posted: 18:54:30 23/11/2010
I can't remember how we got any advance news for DotD, but it seems it was similarly quiet, and then they released the new character art, a trailer, game footage, and updated Spyro's Lair all in quick succession. But before that, we had several months of waiting on that countdown timer on the site to hit zero and rumors of a game called "The Darkest Hour". Granted, this was also at a time when we knew they had a trilogy to finish. Now it's all up in the air.

This is going back to an earlier discussion, but in case anyone else wants to claim Insomniac ever had any rights to the Spyro franchise check this out.

"Spyro the Dragon is developed by Insomniac Games®, Inc. and produced by Universal Interactive Studios.
Spyro the Dragon™ & © 1998 Universal Interactive Studios Inc. All rights reserved."

He was not only copyrighted by Universal from the start, but also trademarked. I rest my case.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:26 23/11/2010 by Razz
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#1405 Posted: 19:20:13 23/11/2010
Quote: Razz
I can't remember how we got any advance news for DotD, but it seems it was similarly quiet, and then they released the new character art, a trailer, game footage, and updated Spyro's Lair all in quick succession. But before that, we had several months of waiting on that countdown timer on the site to hit zero and rumors of a game called "The Darkest Hour". Granted, this was also at a time when we knew they had a trilogy to finish. Now it's all up in the air.

This is going back to an earlier discussion, but in case anyone else wants to claim Insomniac ever had any rights to the Spyro franchise check this out.

"Spyro the Dragon is developed by Insomniac Games®, Inc. and produced by Universal Interactive Studios.
Spyro the Dragon™ & © 1998 Universal Interactive Studios Inc. All rights reserved."

He was not only copyrighted by Universal from the start, but also trademarked. I rest my case.

So he was owned ny universal not insomniac? thats for the info! it's good to learn new things!smilie

Re: my brother was just playing Spyro the Dragon and when you set it up it's right there in your face, Universals logo and stuff comes up!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:55 23/11/2010 by BlackNight12
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#1406 Posted: 19:24:21 23/11/2010

The distributor for the movie (Velvet Octopus) had terrible security. Last time I checked (Septerber-ish this year) you could still find the PDF with the password to reach their secrect stuff (they use a new password now). Thus a power point slide show was found with the info.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:50 23/11/2010 by Gwenio
#1407 Posted: 19:34:53 23/11/2010
It's also right here on the bottom of every page at darkSpyro:

"Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Universal Interactive has no association with and takes no responsibility for the community fan sites to which this site is linked or the content thereon."

I hope this will put an end to the "Insomniac sold it/ditched us/when someone else bought it they made it suck forever" whining, but I doubt it.
#1408 Posted: 19:36:38 23/11/2010
It's also right here on the bottom of every page at darkSpyro:

"Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Universal Interactive has no association with and takes no responsibility for the community fan sites to which this site is linked or the content thereon."

I hope this will put an end to the "Insomniac sold it/ditched us/when someone else bought it they made it suck forever" whining, but I doubt it.

It does!smilie how could we not have noticed that?
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#1409 Posted: 19:42:21 23/11/2010
I doubt it to.

Although, it is true that Insomniac didn't even want to make Spyro games anymore, whether they had the right to make them or not. That is why people will still complain.
---
#1410 Posted: 19:44:20 23/11/2010
Actually, they had some ideas. Ted Price, the head of Insomniac, was cool with moving on and so was the rest of the team, but they did have at least one more Spyro idea in mind. But when making games is your job and the company that pays you to make them wants to move on, you move on, too. I'll have to dig through my e-mails with Oliver Wade again to see if I can find what he said about it.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9338
#1411 Posted: 19:44:47 23/11/2010
I noticed it ages ago, but not while I was playing the video games, it was when I was looking on Wikipedia and then I realised and said "Durr" to myself. I have never complained about Insomniac Games selling Spyro, I always thought that they wanted to move on and do something different.
#1412 Posted: 19:54:39 23/11/2010
Regardless, whether Insomniac wanted to move on or not, they didn't actually have a choice. As has been noted above, they do not, did not, never have, and likely never will own the rights to the Spyro franchise. That has always been the property of Universal, no matter what name their games division goes by.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9338
#1413 Posted: 19:56:55 23/11/2010
I thought it belongs to Activision now?
#1414 Posted: 20:00:10 23/11/2010
I don't have a problem with them "ditching" Spyro either. I actually like every Spyro game (except ETD, and maybe Season of Ice).
---
#1415 Posted: 20:01:05 23/11/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I thought it belongs to Activision now?

Yes, but Activision is owned by universal.
---
#1416 Posted: 20:04:59 23/11/2010
Yep. Activision is the current name for Universal's gaming division. In the past it was also Universal Interactive and Vivendi Universal Games.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#1417 Posted: 21:25:07 23/11/2010
Quote: Aura24
Because they think we'll just forget we discovered leaked info of Spyro's Kingdom, then they'll feel like announcing the game to us probably in early 2011.

Thats kind of like that kirby gamecube game. They advertised during winter in a videogame magazine, than people forgot about until they saw that gameplay for e3 2005, than its canceled for gamecube, moved to wii, no more news, they showed Kirby's epic yarn a different kirby game, and now its confirmed for the 3DS.
#1418 Posted: 21:29:18 23/11/2010
Actually, the Wii version got cancelled ages ago. If you look at the trailer carefully, you can notice how similar the gameplay is to The Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Even a boss shown in the trailer looks similar to a boss in the SSE.
---
#1419 Posted: 21:37:48 23/11/2010
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Actually, the Wii version got cancelled ages ago. If you look at the trailer carefully, you can notice how similar the gameplay is to The Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Even a boss shown in the trailer looks similar to a boss in the SSE.

Thanks, but i kind of knew the wii version got cancelled.
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#1420 Posted: 21:51:59 23/11/2010
Sucks guess i wont play it, man i wish the Wii came out with their version of an HD console.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1421 Posted: 22:07:47 23/11/2010
Sooo... You won't buy a wii because it's not HD?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#1422 Posted: 22:22:43 23/11/2010
Yes i wont buy it because its not HD and more so i play online alot more than with friends coming over, i mean think about it my PS3 does everything i want it too blu rays, DVDs ,cd's ,online gaming and web browser, the Wii wont play DVD's online is as good as the PS2. the wii yes i like the idea with intreactive gameplay but its still considered a 2nd gen console. its 2010 graphics should've been at least 720p im sorry im not putting nintendo down because i own a DS and like it abit, but i feel they ought to step up and come out with a HD version, i know i know graphics dont make a game but when it comes to detail which im a person of detail and it means alot to me. Im not gonna fork over 200 bucks for a motion playable PS2 i have one already and dont want another. I'd love to play super smash brothers online but the wii's online capabilities aint good. I mean the wii costs almost as much as a DSI XL so why? No thank you when nintendo makes nice 3rd gen graphics then i'll get one. Im just saying my opionion.
---
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#1423 Posted: 23:04:58 23/11/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Sooo... You won't buy a wii because it's not HD?

Sounds like a good reason to me. Anything except the internals will come eventually, but crappy hardware will stick around till the next generation.
#1424 Posted: 23:41:47 23/11/2010
I'll say it: it's people who are obsessed only with graphics that have ruined the gaming industry. You ever wonder why there are so few games with decent stories? Yeah, it's because all anyone ever whines about is the graphics. Honestly, why does it matter?

It makes me feel a lot better to know that, even though the Xbox and the PS3 have the much-screamed-for great graphics, the Wii still outsells them and the DS, with it's minimal graphics that are no better than an N64s, has outsold all home consoles combined.
#1425 Posted: 23:50:08 23/11/2010
^Agreed, I could care less about good graphics I want a game with a good story thats well put together and most of all a game thats fun to play. a lot of my favorite games don't even have amazing graphics. *points at old spyro games*
---
#1426 Posted: 23:53:28 23/11/2010
Yes! It's worth noting that the games that have stood the true test of time (Tetris, Mario, Half Life, etc.) had terrible graphics. It was the fun of playing them that makes them last. And the thing everyone talks about when they bring up the old Spyro games is how fun they are to play. Part of why so few people outside of Spyro fandom played LoS is because that's exactly what it isn't. LoS has great graphics, but it sucks to play and that's what most players remember.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#1427 Posted: 23:56:17 23/11/2010
Quote: Aura24

A little late for that, SpyroxCynder. We already discovered the page. And the next Spyro game's called Spyro's Kingdom. Didn't you look at the whole topic? Look at the video and evidence on the front page of this topic and go through the topic to find new other evidence of the next game, but most of the evidence has been deleted by Activision.

Hey howdy hey, I didn't waste my time to read 23 pages of arguments. I have better things to do like get ready for college. In the little time that I'm on here, I actually tried to add to the conversation. And someone trys to belittle me. And you said yourself that most of it was deleted, well this wasn't so it is good, recent evidence that you could add to that post of yours on the front page. Plus, I've learned in the past, only trust 'evidence' that is in your native language. Meaning, english for me. I'm not going to worry about a Dutch spreadsheet that has 'spyro' on it. And even though it seems like the real deal, it might have not been.

Now on to the game. If the final title stays 'Spyro's Kingdom', then I have lots of questions for this game. Since when is Spyro king? Does his kingdom include everything that the light touches? Does he learn the circle of life?
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#1428 Posted: 23:59:05 23/11/2010
I hope, and I can only hope that Activision took the hint while making Spyro's Kingdom or whatever it's gonna be called and worry about gameplay and story, not so much about graphics. if you look back you'll notice that some of the most popular games had horrible graphics. so why were they so popular? because we all had so much fun and guess what, we didn't even need fancy graphics!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:44 24/11/2010 by BlackNight12
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#1429 Posted: 23:59:14 23/11/2010
I'll say it: it's people who are obsessed only with graphics that have ruined the gaming industry. You ever wonder why there are so few games with decent stories? Yeah, it's because all anyone ever whines about is the graphics. Honestly, why does it matter?

ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU.

I really can't see the problem with mediocre/bad graphics. It's called a videoGAME. Really, people miss out on all the best games all because of lesser graphics? Psh.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#1430 Posted: 00:01:29 24/11/2010
Yep. Activision is the current name for Universal's gaming division. In the past it was also Universal Interactive and Vivendi Universal Games.

All these mergers! D:

Remember when Square Enix was Squaresoft? And then before that it was something else.

It makes many a confuzed conversations.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#1431 Posted: 00:05:30 24/11/2010
Quote:
I really can't see the problem with mediocre/bad graphics. It's called a videoGAME. Really, people miss out on all the best games all because of lesser graphics? Psh.

Exactly! And, frankly, some of these systems with "bad" graphics take their limitations and do amazing things with them. Just look at Kirby's Epic Yarn or Donkey Kong Country Returns. The Wii has bad graphics according to whiny PS3/Xbox fans, but it's got something neither of those systems have: artistic creativity, inventive gameplay, and style.
#1432 Posted: 00:09:07 24/11/2010
Maybe they have realized this and thats why it's gonna be on the DS and Wii. could be or at least something to think about.
---
#1433 Posted: 00:13:29 24/11/2010
Yeah thats because sierra well they rushed the game big time, and spent most of their budget getting high end actors. But anyways yeah graphics dont matter to much but still were in 2010 its like cars still having no power door locks. no thats kinda ridiculous if you think about it, i like how sony and xbox have gone towards thier roots abit, especially since a certain game with all the platformer games in one like, racthet and clank, jak and daxter and sly all in one game from sony but hey yeah storyline yeah ok i'll agree abit on that, but some game dont need storyline to be fun. just awesome gameplay and wasnt that what spyro was? i like the concept they had in DOTD but it was poorly attacked or worked on. Which is why i am so much into trying to get into the gaming industry sometimes the wrong people are in the wrong positions. But anyways i dont want to spend money on a console with 3rd gen ideas but with 2nd gen graphics. Not yet when nintendo goes HD then i'll be all over it.
---
#1434 Posted: 00:24:10 24/11/2010
I'd choose a 3rd gen idea with 1st gen graphics rather than the opposite way.

And btw, my car doesn't have a power door lock. And it was a newer release. Point: Not everyone cares about little details, as long as they don't affect the overall product.

Really, the Wii/DS is the perfect console for testing Spyro out, IMHO.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#1435 Posted: 00:40:36 24/11/2010

It makes me feel a lot better to know that, even though the Xbox and the PS3 have the much-screamed-for great graphics, the Wii still outsells them and the DS, with it's minimal graphics that are no better than an N64s, has outsold all home consoles combined.

This. A thousand times this! HD is nice and all, but if it looks nice without HD, and the art style fits none the less, who cares about looks if it's FUN?
---
#1436 Posted: 00:43:54 24/11/2010
Let us not forget that a lot of things look hideous in HD, too. Don't ever watch any of your favorite tv shows in HD if they weren't made that way, for instance.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1437 Posted: 00:45:27 24/11/2010
....Seriously, graphics aren't everything. Sure, they might add to the experience, but the GAMEPLAY is what's important. If graphics were truly the key to success in the video game industry, simplistic games like MegaMan 9 and 10, Cave Story, etc. wouldn't be made and be popular. As long as the visuals are pleasing, who the heck cares if they're 'OMG REALISTIC WITH JAW-DROPPING HD!!11'? Seriously, all HD seems to do (in my eyes) is drive up development costs just so people can 'see more', when, in reality, the graphics were pretty dang fine to begin with, but they have to work harder otherwise the HD will obliterate them and they'll be hated. smilie If we're gonna use a gimmick to 'enhance' a video game, I'd say 3-D is a better way to go, but that's just me ( and yes, I'm looking at the 3DS when I say this).

...Sorry if I ranted, but this is starting to tick me off to the moon and back. *plays MegaMan ZX/Advent and the MegaMan StarForce trilogy, despite them having GBA graphics, which is supposedly unacceptable for DS games*
#1438 Posted: 00:45:45 24/11/2010
Yep, and who could forget the horrible muck up with Cynder's color in DotD?
---
#1439 Posted: 00:47:27 24/11/2010
Whenever I watch something in HD, I can barely see much difference.... In fact, I need them to be on the screen at the same time to even notice anything, and even then it just isn't worth the extra money :/
---
#1440 Posted: 00:49:30 24/11/2010
Frankly, I don't give a squat about HD or 3D. I think they're both overrated and kind of obnoxious. A lot of people I know get headaches from watching HD and not even half of them can see 3D (I can't use 3D all, but I'm a special case smilie).

Oh, we all know Cynder's color was a mess from the start (black/gray/blue/purple/whatever) and it was certainly the least of DotD's problems. I got a headache playing the Valley of Avalar on PS2 because of the pointless bloom effects; I honestly feel sorry for the poor saps who had to endure that in HD on their PS3s.
#1441 Posted: 00:49:43 24/11/2010
Quote: Spyroo
Whenever I watch something in HD, I can barely see much difference.... In fact, I need them to be on the screen at the same time to even notice anything, and even then it just isn't worth the extra money :/

This. So much.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#1442 Posted: 01:02:21 24/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Frankly, I don't give a squat about HD or 3D. I think they're both overrated and kind of obnoxious. A lot of people I know get headaches from watching HD and not even half of them can see 3D (I can't use 3D all, but I'm a special case smilie).

Oh, we all know Cynder's color was a mess from the start (black/gray/blue/purple/whatever) and it was certainly the least of DotD's problems. I got a headache playing the Valley of Avalar on PS2 because of the pointless bloom effects; I honestly feel sorry for the poor saps who had to endure that in HD on their PS3s.

the brightness effect in DoTD ps2 just hurts my eyes @_@
I first though it was a problem with my screen then tried adjusting brightness and whatnot,but nothing helped...then I figured it's the game...
and the worst thing is...you don't have a option for brightness/contrast control in game...atleast not in the ps2 version(dunno about others)
I also agree with everything you,Isis,BlackNight12 said!
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#1443 Posted: 01:05:21 24/11/2010
Blech, I hate 3D. I can't stand the stuff. HD is fine, but not necessary.

By the way, Kirby's Epic Yarn is AMAZING. It's a beautiful, and most importantly, it's FUN. It's one of the most inventive, innovative and fun game since Okami.

I agree with Spyroo too, I never notice the difference. The only time I see a BIG difference in quality is when I watch a cam movie(a movie taped with a video camera)and a DVD rip. Though watching the HD Lion King was cool because you could see the lines weren't all smooth or anything, they looked like they'd been drawn onto the screen.

I only really like a lot of effects on either an AMV or a still picture. For a game or movie...No thanks.
#1444 Posted: 01:11:46 24/11/2010
Kirby's Epic Yarn looks amazing. I gotta try that out eventually.

Also...kinda off-topic question, but: Can you toggle the HD on and off with the HD consoles, or is it strictly HD?
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#1445 Posted: 02:19:10 24/11/2010
When it comes to games or movies, I never put graphics into consideration. In my opinion, the general audience cares too much about graphics. Lots of people will watch a movie, or play a game with a terrible storyline just to see the constant action or the graphics. Personally, the way most people view graphic's importance, I feel if Star Wars had been made today with present-day graphics but the same storyline, they would think it would be better. In which, I feel, is simply not right.

So in my opinion, it doesn't matter how good or poor the graphics are, as long as the story is good.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#1446 Posted: 02:56:49 24/11/2010
@ isis no it depends if you have the HDMI cable or regular component cables. if you have the HDMI cables on your Tv and game console then you cant turn that off, unless you go to the outdated cables that aint HDMI.

Anyways details are everything if a script aint written write because of little details then it leaves plot wholes, if a detail like in DOTD like many have complained about how spyros teeth dont look like real teeth aint put in right then the game can look flat, but anyways im a person to detail and thats how things get done right, if the people at sierra would have taken their sweet time with DOTD then spyro would have been great and spyro wouldnt have been in this position if they would have added a year to DOTD it wouldve been much better, but they didnt they didnt put enough detail on everything else other than graphics, but hey everyones opinions are different but regardless i dont see this game selling much, it sounds to me like a spin off of something and another reboot. but again another game handed off to nintendo. End of this conversation. I will point this out why did activision buy out crash if they ended up cancelling his game in the first place that was a waste of money.
---
#1447 Posted: 03:00:50 24/11/2010
Quote: S240sx24
Yes i wont buy it because its not HD and more so i play online alot more than with friends coming over, i mean think about it my PS3 does everything i want it too blu rays, DVDs ,cd's ,online gaming and web browser, the Wii wont play DVD's online is as good as the PS2. the wii yes i like the idea with intreactive gameplay but its still considered a 2nd gen console. its 2010 graphics should've been at least 720p im sorry im not putting nintendo down because i own a DS and like it abit, but i feel they ought to step up and come out with a HD version, i know i know graphics dont make a game but when it comes to detail which im a person of detail and it means alot to me. Im not gonna fork over 200 bucks for a motion playable PS2 i have one already and dont want another. I'd love to play super smash brothers online but the wii's online capabilities aint good. I mean the wii costs almost as much as a DSI XL so why? No thank you when nintendo makes nice 3rd gen graphics then i'll get one. Im just saying my opionion.

The wii has third gen graphics. Its just some developers don't try to make things super realistic.
#1448 Posted: 03:06:00 24/11/2010
Quote:
@ isis no it depends if you have the HDMI cable or regular component cables. if you have the HDMI cables on your Tv and game console then you cant turn that off, unless you go to the outdated cables that aint HDMI.

Wow... That's awfully convenient. smilie At least Nintendo gave the option to turn off the 3-D on the 3DS... (OMIGOSH I'm sounding like a fangirl, aren't I?)
Quote:
but again another game handed off to nintendo

Sorry to bring this up again... But what is so evil about Nintendo that a game being exclusive to their systems is akin to a light-bulb exploding, a car breaking down...in other words, "Dang! Lost another one!" smilie Seriously...
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#1449 Posted: 03:14:37 24/11/2010
Okay, I found this following video that contains information about the upcoming game Spyro's Kingdom. Most if not all of this information may already be known, but I felt it was, nonetheless, appropriate to post it here:

The link below is also supporting evidence of Spyro's Kingdom, which is specifically located under Recently Booked Projects, which is under Profile Information:

http://www.voiceoveruniverse.com/profile/ThomasBromhead
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#1450 Posted: 03:44:16 24/11/2010
the 3ds is like the 3D TV's you can turn it off anytime you wish its the HD that you cant turn off, and no the nintendo wii uses discs that are like PS2 discs DVDs if you will and no its not the developers its the hardware havent you noticed that the wii has no HDMI output? So that mean all you can get out of a Wii is 480p which is graphics like a PS2, if their games looked like GT4 which took 3 years to make in putting alot of detail in it then yes its possible to make a game visually nice. I personaly hate the fact that all the platformers that i used to play on my ps1 are going to nintendo. Its sucks big time especially knowing that spyro aint gonna be on a sony console for the first time, again activision is weird on how they work because there are some games they make and are completely useless on the greater consoles and yet they keep making them on the Xbox and PS3 and yet dont make it a nintendo exclusive. example bayblade its on every system. why? who plays those games on the Xbox? isnt that a waste of money producing it for those consoles when they dont sell much?
---
First | Previous | Page 29 of 136 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 134 135 136

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me