Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Is it true love? [CLOSED]
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#101 Posted: 22:23:29 12/10/2010
Mehh, that's happened way too many times in fan-fictions and fan-comics.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#102 Posted: 14:36:08 13/10/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
True, but one thing that should NEVER happen is a fight between Cynder and Ember over EITHER of the boy dragons!

Yea!

Well, I once writen something about it, it's ancient, but...
---
Keep smile
#103 Posted: 20:25:08 13/10/2010
It's fun fan fiction material, but to bring it into a game.. no.

I'm really looking forward to see what characters are in the next game. I'm crossing my fingers that Ember and Flame will return, and come across Spyro and Cynder somehow. From there, a lot can happen. I just want more dragon characters Spyro/Cynder's age, and I'd love to see Ember and Flame again. Not to mention any new characters.

That'll basically determine what happens with Spyro and Cynder. Since they haven't met any other dragons their age, that would solve that problem. Who knows? Maybe their relationship will improve or they'll move onto someone else?..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:59 13/10/2010 by Darby
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#104 Posted: 07:43:25 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
People .. Yet it is not possible to Ember and Flame returned in Tlos ... Yet in the year of the dragon, when born, Spyro and Cynder other eggs have been destroyed! Unless
Eber and Flame of them would be about twelve years old or younger of Spyro and Cynder, but then it probably would of love did not work out smilie
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#105 Posted: 07:44:53 14/10/2010
Or, they could be born before the raid. TLoS really didn't say that dragon eggs were hatched only then, so it's possible. Even though it seems sort of strange...
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#106 Posted: 17:33:18 14/10/2010
Quote: Darby
It's fun fan fiction material, but to bring it into a game.. no.

Why not? smilie

DARN!!!
---
Keep smile
#107 Posted: 19:48:50 14/10/2010
Haha, I don't know, just my opinion I guess, haha. But it would be funny to see, I'd have to admit.
#108 Posted: 11:30:39 15/10/2010 | Topic Creator
But if the dragons were born before putting into the temple and after, the dark master is not a soldier tormented by the finding of live eggs in the house just threw TNT and look for the dragon to open the site elsewhere, and purple dragon's head had already (so that they just thought smilie). I guess that Cynder was some special ... marked by ... In total smilie puzzle me marks on her body, and you?
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#109 Posted: 17:50:14 15/10/2010
I think Spyro hates her smilie
---
Wow
Such signature
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#110 Posted: 18:00:51 15/10/2010
How about no to that sentiment.
---
Eh.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#111 Posted: 18:08:55 15/10/2010
smilie I just don't like Cynder thats all srry smilie
---
Wow
Such signature
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#112 Posted: 19:01:01 15/10/2010
I just gotta say one thing, if Spyro And Cynder truly love each other, i might not play the series anymore.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
#113 Posted: 19:54:30 15/10/2010
You're saying you wouldn't play Spyro anymore if he loved Cynder?
#114 Posted: 23:16:27 15/10/2010
Maybe it'd be reasonable to feel that if Cynder expected Spyro to settle down and let everyone else fend for themselves while they were lovey dovey, but goshdarnit this isn't StH #134!
---
Eh.
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#115 Posted: 00:10:01 16/10/2010
Yeah,so many people think that the SxC romance will ruin Spyro,but I think it could make future games better if done right.(That is,if Cynder is in the future games)
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#116 Posted: 12:33:53 16/10/2010 | Topic Creator
It may also be that Cynder said:
"I love you''
Just because I thought that this was the end ... to die ... At such times, everybody was open and they can shoot something without meaning ...
---
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#117 Posted: 12:35:40 16/10/2010
Face it, it would get classic Spyro fans angry, which is probably why they stopped making Spyro games.
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#118 Posted: 12:38:41 16/10/2010
Quote: pokemonka
It may also be that Cynder said:
"I love you''
Just because I thought that this was the end ... to die ... At such times, everybody was open and they can shoot something without meaning ...

Yeah good point.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#119 Posted: 13:32:54 16/10/2010
Quote: DeathStar
Face it, it would get classic Spyro fans angry, which is probably why they stopped making Spyro games.

Except they haven't.
---
Eh.
#120 Posted: 12:21:11 17/10/2010
Or maybe Cynder said "I love you" because she felt she loved him? She thought they were all going to die, so she felt she needed to confess it, or else Spyro would never know how she felt.
#121 Posted: 14:03:38 17/10/2010
There are a multitude of reasons as to why I doubt Spyro and Cynder really love eachother.
---
#122 Posted: 14:14:07 17/10/2010
Yeah, I can understand that. This is why I'm waiting to see what happens in the next game to see what happens between them.
#123 Posted: 14:24:11 17/10/2010
I just worry it'll take up too much of the game. Like, in almost every cutscene they have together they'll have some mushy moment, or thier love will become a way-too-important plot device, or the whole plot will be about Spyro saving Cynder (or vise versa) or doing something for her becasue she's his love (or vise versa).

I can almost handle the rabid SxC fans, but if anything like what I said above happens, I might have to give up on Spyro! Not just because it's SxC, but I just think that centering a fantasy action adventure game around love it a little... Stupid, for lack of a better term.

Hopefully they'll make it fun enough for a bad story and poor characters to be forgivable (within reason).
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#124 Posted: 14:30:39 17/10/2010
^That's understandable. I support SxC but I don't want future games to be comepletely centered around romance.A little love is okay here and there but I don't think Spyro games need to be full of romance.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#125 Posted: 14:37:45 17/10/2010
Hopefully it won't take up most of the game enough to lose some fans.. Maybe a few cutscenes may be centered around their relationship, since we want how their relationship is improved and such, right? But that doesn't mean the whole game has to be centered around their relationship. If Spyro and Cynder's relationship does end up growing, you'll have to put up with seeing it throughout the game at some points, but not neccassarily every cutscene, or at least, hopefully not every cutscene. We don't know what they're planning.
And, if the villain in the game endangers Cynder, of course Spyro will go out to rescue her, he would rescue anyone who's in danger, because he's the hero of the game. That's what heroes do.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#126 Posted: 11:09:28 25/10/2010
I support the pairing, but I don't want the game to all about that(I doubt it would end up like that), nor do I want any fights between Ember and Cynder over Spyro. That would make the game feel ilike a bad English soap opera!

Although a few tender moments between the two would be nice. For example, there could be a scene where a mob is out to get Cynder because they don't forgive her for the evil stuff she did and Spyro stands up for her. Heck, I would even be fine with mild to moderate sexual references.

Although, if they wanted to make a large portion of the plot about Spyro and Cynder's love, then let the storywriters for Kingdom Hearts take the reins!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#127 Posted: 00:21:03 28/10/2010
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I support the pairing, but I don't want the game to all about that(I doubt it would end up like that), nor do I want any fights between Ember and Cynder over Spyro. That would make the game feel ilike a bad English soap opera!

Although a few tender moments between the two would be nice. For example, there could be a scene where a mob is out to get Cynder because they don't forgive her for the evil stuff she did and Spyro stands up for her. Heck, I would even be fine with mild to moderate sexual references.

Although, if they wanted to make a large portion of the plot about Spyro and Cynder's love, then let the storywriters for Kingdom Hearts take the reins!

I would at least like to see a little, if not more, of their relationship in the game. I agree with you there. And I'd rather not see a cat fight between Cynder and Ember. smilie I mean, noticible tension between them, or some snide remarks here and there, that's okay with me. Not all characters will have perfect relationships.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#128 Posted: 13:53:17 28/10/2010
Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. If Spyro's Kingdom is a continuation of the LoS games, then I'm sure there will be more about their relationship. In DotD, they were afraid to admit there feelings, although, as it says on the Spyro wiki, Cynder wasn't afraid to give Spyro hints about her romantic feelings. She was often seen looking at his body, and whenever Spyro showed the smallest hint of doubt or uncertainty, Cynder was really quick to try reassure him. But seeing as Cynder "dropped the bomb" at the end of DotD, I think they will have more regarding their relationship in the next game.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me