Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#351 Posted: 19:39:07 29/08/2013
Name: Jalian

Species: Angel Dragon

Element: Water and later Weather

Appearance: With silky snow-white feathers rather than hard scales, like other dragons, he is very vulnerable to attack. He is however extremely fast do to his streamline appearance. His eyes are resemble the night sky. A long, thick feathery tail is wrapped around him. His weapons include his tail, claws, and teeth. Only about the size of a falcon, his size makes him very hard to hit. Due to the vulnerability of injury, he relies on speed and maneuverability when engaged in battle.

Personality: He is an extremely shy but courageous little dragon. He is a kid inside, hurt and lost. He longs for a loving mother and father to take care of him.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:48:01 10/09/2013 by Wyrstel
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#352 Posted: 20:17:41 29/08/2013
Infinity then was set on fire from becoming nervous and nauseous. He started flying faster tightly shutting his eyes not to look down. He would open then once in a while to in order. He tried to keep on flying not get to nervous and crash.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#353 Posted: 20:27:59 29/08/2013
Maria flew with now Water and Fire!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#354 Posted: 23:03:30 29/08/2013
Aretis completed that exercise, then moved on to another. He made an orb of light, and then expanded it into a plane. Concentrating, he arranged the light particles in a set pattern, solidifying the light using his earth element. The result was a physical but slim plane of a material that produced it's own light and shone all around. It looked and felt a lot like some sort of glassy material, except it was warm and much more slippery to touch. Aretis smiled and then the glass dropped to the floor, shattering with a similar sound to that of glass shattering. Then, the material dispersed as Aretis broke the pattern of the light particles and it died away. Exercise 2 of personal training complete.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#355 Posted: 23:58:20 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Wrystel, how old is your character?

Mr. Silverdash arrived at the magic classroom. He sighed as he stood at the door a moment. He didn't want to do this. Mr. Snakeeyes was never one to follow rules, but he was a good teacher that cared for the well-being of the students. That was why he was trusted. Sure, he had his faults, but he never jeopardized the students' safety. Comet then opened the door, getting the attention of the teacher and some students.

"Mr. Snakeeyes, the principal would like a word would you." He said in a calm manner.

"With all due respect, Mr. Silverdash, I'm in the middle of class. Can it wait?"

"No. It can't. You know the drill by now, Toxic." He said sternly. Toxic sighed and walked over to him.

"Comet, I have no interest in speaking with this principal. Nor do I have any intention of following her rules. Do you have any idea what kind of books she issued for my class?"

"Toxic, she is in the principal. She is in charge here. Her rules must be followed. Her textbooks are not toys." He said. Then he sighed and lowered his voice. "She is more strict than our old principal. I fear you will lose your job if you don't change your ways." He whispered.

"I'd like to see her try to fire me. In fact, I dare her to. I hope she can find a suitable replacement."

"Toxic, don't do this. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Just obey the rules for once. At least go to her office and try to reason with her or something."

"Fine. I'll talk to her. But don't expect me to obey every word she says." He huffed. Then Toxic walked past Comet and out of the classroom. Comet sighed and walked inside, now facing the students.

"Attention. May I have your attention? Settle down please, I have something to say. I am your vice principal, Mr. Silverdash. I will be sitting in for the remainder of the class. Your teacher has gone to talk with the principal. Destroying these textbooks is against the rules here, and she isn't pleased. So I want all of you to stop this nonsense and behave yourselves. Your teacher is already in trouble. I'd hate to see any of you join him." He announced.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:51 29/08/2013 by Cynder09
#356 Posted: 00:42:21 30/08/2013
Aretis blinked as Mr. Snakeeyes left. Why did he leave? I mean, sure I was going to wait for the books to stop, but.....and what's a vice principal do? He half listened, but was quite curious to what would happen to Mr. Snakeeyes. Aretis smiled. Well, it'd be good for me to practice my element too! And so, he bent the light around himself, the focal point being where Mr. Silverdash's vision was. It didn't care to any of the other dragons. After all, he could only make himself invisible to one dragon at a time due to the way vision works. So, he bent the light around him. To others, he'd just look like distorted space. Aretis quietly walked across the room and slipped out of sight. Quickly checking his surroundings, he followed Toxic Snakeeyes.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#357 Posted: 01:27:00 30/08/2013
Rodu ignored the commotion in the room, solely focusing on the books. He had to destroy them! He was getting impatient and over-zealous. His breathing was shallow as his energy waned. But still he concentrated. I can do it! He thought to himself. I know I can! Suddenly the books caught on fire. He grinned. First one stack, then another, all of them caught on fire in a brilliant display. He took a much needed breath and sank back in his chair, watching his handy work. But the fires kept building, blazing higher and higher. Rodu's eyes went wide. That wasn't supposed to happen! He leaned forward, concentrating on the fire, but it wouldn't obey his command. He couldn't keep it from building! It was out of control, and he'd once again drained himself of all his energy. The fire continued to leap upward, looking for more targets as the books were burnt to ashes. The raging flames climbed the walls of the room, clinging to and destroying anything and everything they could find. They would soon consume the whole room. Rodu watched in horror as they found their way to potions sitting on shelves, which only reacted negatively to the heat of the flames. Rodu sighed. Well, I've certainly destroyed the room.

--------------------------------

Lily continued to fly, quite proud of herself for her stamina, as she hardly felt any strain yet, nor lack of breath. She glanced back as she heard a noise and watched in horror as the dragon that had been flying like a drill suddenly caught fire. Concerned, she flew back to him. She wanted to win the race, but she couldn't bring herself to let this go. "Are you alright?" She asked, gracefully maneuvering herself to fly beside him.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#358 Posted: 01:44:07 30/08/2013
Infinity was to deep in thought to hear Lily. He just kept one flying as he thought over and over again that he'd needed to win this race. 'I don't want to be made fun for flying like all those past years... I-I-I HAVE TO!'
---
#359 Posted: 02:46:23 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash wasn't even paying any attention to Aretis at the moment. Rodu's destruction of the room helped with that. Comet then took a deep breath and created a huge gust of wind that filled the room. The air seeked out the flames, putting them all out in record time. Then the vice principal approached Rodu.
"I have only been here a matter of seconds, and you manage to set the room on fire. Did you not notice my presence and hear what I had just said? Your teacher is on his way to the principal's office for allowing you to destroy textbooks, and then you go and try to burn down the room. Do you wish to go see the principal as well?" He said sternly.

Mr. Snakeeyes headed down to the office, muttering on about how much he hated rules and authority figures. As he reached the main office, he sighed as he stood at the door.
"Time to face my doom. Let's see how bad this new principal is." He muttered under his breath. Then he opened the door and stepped inside the office, forgetting to close the door. He passed the counselor, nurse, and vice principal's office. He then opened the door to the principal's office. "You wanted to see me, Mrs. Soulwing?" He asked her. Scarlet of course was disguised as a gold dragoness by the name of Golda Soulwing.

"Yes. Please have a seat, Mr. Snakeeyes." She said calmly. Toxic sighed and sat down in front of her desk. He also forgot to close the door to her office. Scarlet frowned as she narrowed her gaze on him. Toxic just huffed and stared defiantly at her, not at all worried.
---
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#360 Posted: 03:01:10 30/08/2013
Nero was near the front, probably fifth. Theo was flapping tiredly behind. He had to do well in this race, he just had to!
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#361 Posted: 03:06:13 30/08/2013
Maria spinned with now Fire Water Ice and Electricity.
"to much power" thought Maria as she started to pant.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#362 Posted: 03:37:25 30/08/2013
Aretis quickly followed behind. Since he was right behind Mr. Snakeeyes, it was easy for him to get in undetected. However, he still kept bending the light around him, the focal point being where the new principal was. But as he came in and looked at the teacher, he almost gasped. The new principal looked very familiar.....recently familiar. His concentration broke for just a split second, but he reined it in quickly so that all that would be seen would maybe be a slight distortion that could possibly pass off as a trick of the mind, or so Aretis hoped. Aretis stayed behind Mr. Snakeeyes, only peeking out slightly to look at the new principal.
---
#363 Posted: 03:46:47 30/08/2013
Rodu was slightly shocked by the vice-principal's words. "Mr. Snakeeyes was sent to the principal?" He asked, not having noticed.

---------------------------------

Lily waited for a response, but when the red dragon didn't give her one, she studied him. He seemed a bit nervous. Maybe even nauseous. "Hey, you don't look so good,"she said. "Maybe you should slow down." She continued to study him, flying along beside him. He seemed very deep into his thoughts. "Just take a deep breath," she said, demonstrating, "and glide a little." She smiled. "Trust me, it really helps. Focus on the journey, not the destination! Forget about winning and just have fun. Enjoy flying!" She did a loop in the air, laughing, hoping to distract the dragon. She knew from experience that the easiest way to fly was to just stop thinking about it. To just have fun! She laughed again, looping around the dragon, trying to show him how to have a little fun with flying. Coming out of her loop, she flew upside down, looking up at him, waiting for his response with a smile.
---
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#364 Posted: 07:47:36 30/08/2013
Heiwa immediately stopped as sodas the vice principal came in. She may be very competitive, but she is highly respectful of any dragon hire than her in stage, mostly teachers. As soon as she heard that he is taking over, she relaxed, and listened to what he had to say. She just hoped snakeeyes didn't get fired or anything. She learned to like this teacher
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#365 Posted: 08:50:47 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, he was. She knows that he was having his students destroy the textbooks. She is very upset with him. Knowing Mr. Snakeeyes, I wouldn't put it past him to get himself in bigger trouble than he needs to be in. And this principal seems strict enough to be severe with the consequences. I would suggest that you all stay on your best behavior in the meantime." Mr. Silverdash said. He seemed concerned about the magic teacher.

Neither Scarlet or Toxic seemed to notice Aretis. They both seemed too preoccupied with each other.

"Mr. Snakeeyes, the magic teacher." She said coolly. "I've heard you're nothing but trouble, a rebellious sort. How you managed to become a teacher is beyond me. I don't know why the old principal put up with you. Unfortunately for you, your carefree days of breaking the rules are up. There's a new sheriff in town, and you will suffer the consequences if you break my rules. Textbooks are not toys. We do not destroy them. Do you understand?" She said sternly. Toxic huffed.

"Well, do you understand what books you issued to my class? Dark magic is not something to be messed with. It is certainly not something young dragons should be learning. I'm doing them a favor by having them destroyed. They could easily be corrupted by the dark magic."

"Oh, dear. Well, we wouldn't want that, now would we?" She said slyly, with an evil grin. Toxic was suddenly nervous and suspicious.

"What are you saying, Mrs. Soulwing? You want the children corrupted?"

"In a matter of speaking." Scarlet snickered.

"Who are you really? What are you planning?" Toxic snarled. Scarlet chuckled darkly and then revealed her true form to him.

"Well, since you asked, I mine as well tell you. I have no intention of keeping a traitorous teacher on my staff anyway." She chuckled. Toxic's eyes widened in horror.

"Scarlet Hielfire...... You're alive...... And here at the school....... You must have...... You must have gotten rid of the old principal......" He muttered nervously.

"Bingo." She admitted cheerfully. "The old bag of bones was losing his mind. It was easy to dispose of him and take his place. And changing the curriculum to corrupt the school? Talk about easy pickings. But now that you know my secret, I can't allow you to live now, can I?" She chuckled darkly.

"But you can't kill me......! They'll realize I'm gone, and then they'll be on to you.....!"

"Oh, really? Is that what you think?" She asked coyly. Then her form shifted again, this time her appearance copied his down to the last detail. "They'll never know the difference." She said, her voice sounding exactly like his. "Now to destroy the evidence...." She grinned evilly. Then her eyes glowed blood red, and a blood red aura surrounded Toxic Snakeeyes.

"Wh--what are you.... Doing....?" He asked, already feeling his body go numb.

"You're paralyzed with fear, and now to finish you off." She chuckled. Then his body lite up in flames. All he could do was scream as he was being burned alive. Scarlet watched him burn and laughed evilly, savoring the moment.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:52:59 30/08/2013 by Cynder09
#366 Posted: 13:49:43 30/08/2013
"alright" Heiwa murmured, the looked over at rodu. She still had a score to settle with, so she approached him, but doesn't seem to have the normal grudge look she can have against bullies. "I call a draw," she confirmed, holding out a jet black claw
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#367 Posted: 14:35:08 30/08/2013
Aretis was too close to Snakeeyes when he burst into flames. Aretis's right shoulder burned and in that moment, he lost his concentration and his silence. He yelped loudly, jumping back scales burned and invisibility off. His eyes were affixed with horror at the sight of Mr. Snakeeyes burning and... Scarlet Hielfire... His body shook with fear and he couldn't concentrate to do anything. He looked up, terrified at Hielfire.
---
#368 Posted: 15:37:25 30/08/2013
"Best behavior?" Rodu asked, "Pffft! Why would I wanna do that?" He shrugged. "What's so wrong with destroying textbooks, anyway? We're using magic!" He was a bit annoyed, and his voice sounded like it. Then the red dragon approached him. He narrowed his eyes, growing upset. "A draw?! I just destroyed all the books in the room!" He looked to the room, where he was motioning, and a slight sadness filled him. He may have destroyed the books, but he almost destroyed the room, and that wasn't anything he could be proud of. "Fine," he huffed, unhappily thrusting his claw at her. "It's a draw..." He sank back in his seat after shaking her paw, not very happy. Not only was he forced to a draw with this dragon, but he didn't like the idea of one of his favorite teachers being hauled off to the principal's office for something so silly. He found nothing wrong with destroying textbooks, and if there were still one in the classroom, he would have destroyed it right then and there in protest!
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#369 Posted: 16:32:37 30/08/2013
ooc: Name: Shadow
Elements: Shadow, electricity
Personality: Jocular, loyal, and honest, short temper
Appearance: the best I got is this edited random image
Other: knows light non- offensive foreign magic (Healing, temporary weapon bluntage (only to be used in spars))
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#370 Posted: 17:12:18 30/08/2013
Red looked around the class and shook his head " No reason to be here any more" he said and just walked out like nothing had happen "btw Mr. Silverdash, this is not the first time when this class was close to be destroyed, so take it easy" Red said before he stepped outside the class. Red looked around thinking where should he go " Hey where is Aretis, he was not in the class any more, where and when he had left?" Red thought then
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#371 Posted: 20:26:02 30/08/2013
Infinity kept on flying as the fire grew bigger and bigger. Soon you couldn't even see Infinity as it became a big fire ball as he then passed all the dragons ahead of him.
---
#372 Posted: 21:11:26 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Wrystel accepted. Miniquiny, your character is fine, but the link doesn't work for me. Is your avatar your dragon by any chance?

Toxic Snakeeyes was burned to a crisp and was now simply a pile of ash. Scarlet then noticed Aretis. Her gaze narrowed on him.
"Well, it looks like we have ourselves a little spy." She said as she approached him, still disguised as the magic teacher she killed. "What to do with such a clever little dragon. It would certainly be a shame to destroy such a bright, young mind. Perhaps I can make use of you. Pledge your loyalty to me and I'll spare your puny little life. Decline, and you may find yourself joining your teacher. What do you say, little one?" She smiled evilly.

"Young dragon, your new principal says that it is against the rules to destroy textbooks, and her word is law here. Now your teacher is already in trouble. I'd hate to see any of you join him. I know in the past Mr. Snakeeyes was trusted to teach magic as he saw fit, but things have changed. New textbooks will be handed out in this class I'm sure, and they will be used for learning. There will be no more contests to see who can destroy the most books. So for now, just relax and behave yourselves until your teacher returns." Mr. Silverdash said.
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#373 Posted: 22:01:31 30/08/2013
Felakkan agreed with Mr. Silverdash, but silently. He didn't want to destroy these books either.

Ru didn't even want to look at the books that were placed in front of him, he feared what sort of horrors awaited this school year.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#374 Posted: 22:04:40 30/08/2013
Ooc: It doesn't work cuz I'm and idoit and didn't put the image in..... But yeah avatar, tail tip is a barbed scorpion like stinger no acutual poison in it.

Shadow, in the halls, rushed straight to her first class, or rather by this point, nearly done second class... on top of sleeping in, she had found that the school was farther from her home than she thought, "Argh I'm so late" she muttered quietly. She went right in the classroom and picked a seat, trying to keep calm.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#375 Posted: 22:18:48 30/08/2013
Aretis shuddered in fear, backing up into the wall. He couldn't speak. No, it's not he couldn't, he wouldn't. Not ever to this monstrosity. There was only one thought in his mind. Kiara...I've got to get her out! He suddenly rushed for the door, unlocking and shoving out. Aretis had to escape. He just had to. But against such an evil dragon, did he really have any chance?
---
#376 Posted: 23:10:14 30/08/2013
Nero was having no problems whatsoever, and had moved up a spot, but Theo was still lagging behind, using all of his strength to keep going.
---
#377 Posted: 23:11:41 30/08/2013
Maria was slowing down but was almost there,
"Got to keep moving" thought maria as she kept flying
---
#378 Posted: 23:21:02 30/08/2013
Theo panted miserably, and was falling behind even quicker than normal. He wanted to win this race for Nero, for his sisters, for those who believed in him. He tried to go as fast as he could, and even passed a few others, but was still nowhere close to the front.
---
#379 Posted: 23:23:11 30/08/2013
Maria tried her hardest but fell in 3rd place
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#380 Posted: 00:03:54 31/08/2013
OOC: Has there been another post by Mr. Nightdoom yet? Or did I just not see it?
#381 Posted: 01:21:38 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Uh, no, actually. Mr. Nightdoom hasn't done much recently.
That's fine, miniquiny. A description works, too.

Mr. Nightdoom sighed and simply went back to reading his novel. He was already dreading this school year. He disliked the new novel and disliked the new curriculum. If only he could have a word with the principal and make some changes. But he doubted that she would actually listen to him.

Scarlet growled and watched Aretis run away.
You can run, but you can't hide, little dragon. I will find you. You can not escape your fate. Either you will be corrupted or you will be burned alive. The choice is yours. She used her telepathy to send that message to him, and to him alone. Scarlet wanted to go after him, but she had other matters to attend to. Besides, she couldn't harm him out in the open. She couldn't risk revealing her true identity. But perhaps she could deal with him another way. So while still disguised as the magic teacher, Scarlet teleported in front of Aretis, not caring if he bumped into her while he was running.
"Come now, little dragon. Let us return to class. You wouldn't want to miss out on learning about dark magic, now would you?" She spoke in Mr. Snakeeyes's voice.
---
#382 Posted: 01:25:10 31/08/2013
Maria felt her wing hurt.
"can't stop now" she whispered to her self with the rings around her.
---
#383 Posted: 03:26:57 31/08/2013
Red put his head once more in the class " Mr. Silverdash just try to have fun sometime it might fit you, see you" Red said and again started to think where to go again " Maybe i go to see what is happening between the principal and Mr. Snakeeyes" Red thought and started to walk the way where the principals office is.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#384 Posted: 04:32:53 31/08/2013
"Oh, we'll see about that!" Rodu said, narrowing his eyes at the vice-principal. He reached into is bag and pulled out the book he'd stored. If they were getting new ones as the vice-principal claimed, he didn't need to worry about destroying this one. Besides, he was really upset now! The best thing about this class was being taken away from them! He held the book up in front of him, and opened his mouth slowly, his eyes on the vice-principal. Then he grinned suddenly and breathed fire on the book, still holding it as it caught fire and burned. He dropped it only when there was barely anything left, and allowed the rest of it to burn up on the floor. He sank back in his chair, crossing his forelegs over his chest, grinning at the vice-principal. "You can give us more books, but I'll never stop destroying them. For Mr. Toxic Snakeeyes!" He shouted, wondering if anyone else would take up his chant.

------------------------------

Lily watched as the red dragon flew away in ball of fire. She turned herself over again and shot forward, maneuvering once again through the racing dragons. It wasn't too difficult with her slender body. She soon found her way to the head of the pack. Only three dragons were ahead of her. She grinned, ready to outrace them!
---
#385 Posted: 04:34:29 31/08/2013
"great," Heiwa said, smiling, then shook it. As she went to take a seat, she turned her head back to the dragon. "considering we're rivals, I don't know your name, Heiwa," she commented.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#386 Posted: 04:52:55 31/08/2013
Starz sat in the english classroom, staring at the novel she had recieved. Ok...what were they supposed to do now?
#387 Posted: 04:54:12 31/08/2013
Maria flapped her wings as fast as she could and then reached 1st again but only a mile left before she got there.
---
#388 Posted: 06:59:19 31/08/2013
Aretis gasped. He'd seen Mr. Snakeeyes die, and he did see Hielfire turn into Snakeeyes. Aretis skidded to a stop and promptly ran the other way. Kiara!
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#389 Posted: 07:17:24 31/08/2013
I am walking through the halls wondering where to go when I run into Aretis and Scarlet. I am the youngest dragon in the school and both of the dragons scare me. I let out an adorable little cry before skittering up on top of the lockers, out of reach.
#390 Posted: 08:14:19 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash's eyes widened. He was somewhat surprised at Rodu's actions, mostly about the fact he had been hiding a textbook. Comet then sighed. Mr. Toxic Snakeeyes had always been one of the students' favorite teachers. He truly cared about the well-being of his students, and always tried to make class fun. That was why the old principal put up with his antics. Toxic did have a good heart, and the students loved him. Replacing him would surely be a difficult task. Comet sighed again.
"Young dragon, you will cease this behavior at once. Either you will do as you're told, or you will have to face the consequences for your actions. You will obey the rules of the school, even if your teacher does not. Either that, or you will in fact join him in the principal's office." He said sternly.

Scarlet growled, quite annoyed by Aretis at the moment. She didn't have time to play chase the little dragon pest. She had more important things to attend to. Perhaps she should leave him be for now. After all, who would believe his story? What proof would he have? Even if he could get the school on his side, there was nothing any of them could do to stop her. Scarlet then grinned.
"Time to get back to my class and tell Mr. Silverdash of my decision to resign from my teaching job." She said in Mr. Snakeeyes's voice, still disguised as him. Then she headed off down the hallway, back to Toxic's magic class.
---
#391 Posted: 13:17:35 31/08/2013
Infinity then passed every one and made it to first. But the fire around him died out since the air was starting to become thin as the fire ball became smaller and smaller. He then looked around seeing he was in first but also looked down, then his heart start beating like he was about to die. 'Just think about happy thoughts forget about being so high... Heh heh." he thought to himself as he shot him self foward and made his body in to the postion like a spear.
---
#392 Posted: 15:39:53 31/08/2013
Aretis frowned, as something bumped into him. He growled.That little one shouldn't be wandering the halls at this hour! "Get to class, and beware the principal!" Aretis barked quickly. Thoughts raced through is mind. There's no way I'd find Kiara in this big of a school. And the principal is headed off to Snakeeyes class. He then thought of an idea. The principal room is unguarded! And with that he rushed over to the principal office he had snuck into earlier. Please find something useful. Aretis thought, rummaging through stacks of papers and through drawers and desks.
---
#393 Posted: 15:42:01 31/08/2013
Red saw Mr. Snakeeyes (Scarlet) " Ou i see you made it out already toxic head, i hope you had fun" Red said and started to laugh.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#394 Posted: 17:06:30 31/08/2013
Nero flapped his wings even harder and made it up to second place, but knew he could not keep it up for long. He would have to finish the race as quickly as he could.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#395 Posted: 17:15:27 31/08/2013
Name: Icestorm
Elements: Light, dark matter, wind, and earth. (Can also use Aura Breath but only in Aura Form)
Personality: Is very wise and kind. He is shy around new dragons and usually stays away from the rest.
Appearance: He is mostly a fire red color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that is shaped like a flame has an orange outline. His wing membranes are a yellow color. His eyes are a deep blue color. He is about twice the size of normal dragons because of him having earth dragon in him. He has a fine muscle tone in his front legs, tail, and back legs.
Other: Everyone that sees him tends to stay away from him because they are afraid of him. He is very kind to dragons that give him and his few friends respect and kindness back. He wishes to meet another that would be not be afraid him. He also has a very rare ability to see auras of other dragons. Icestorm calls it his "Aura Sense". He also has a kind of defense mechanism within him it is called his "Aura Form." His Aura Form is only accessible when he is in extreme danger and when he is in danger his Aura Form suddenly triggers and his tail spike, spines, and horns turn into a bright blue fire. He can also use his aura breath when he is in his Aura Form ; which is his most powerful attack. But this Aura Form also drains his strength quickly if he uses his aura breath
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:15:51 08/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#396 Posted: 20:37:07 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet turned to Red, and mentally sighed out of annoyance. She didn't want to deal with him, but she had to act like the magic teacher she was disguised as.
"Well, er, yes, of course." She said, almost sounding a little uncertain of what to say. She didn't really know Toxic that well. "The meeting with the principal was a short one. The problem is resolved. I won't have to deal with her again. Now shall we return to the classroom, young dragon?"

There was the crystal ball, which was still sitting on the desk. Scarlet had just recently been using it to spy on the classes. The crystal ball had belonged to the old principal. In one drawer, there was a pair of glasses that the old principal wore. There was also a quill, bottle of ink, and a notepad with some pages already filled. Since the old principal was starting to lose his mind, he liked to write down his thoughts to keep track of things.

ooc: Spyroconvexity, could you not have your character be a Kaiju? I didn't intend on having anything like that in this rp, or anything from like another planet or something. I'd prefer if your character was a regular dragon.
---
#397 Posted: 20:43:59 31/08/2013
ooc: am I approved?
---
SC
#398 Posted: 20:52:08 31/08/2013
ooc: no, you are not.

Aretis sat down and picked up the journal and started to leaf through it. He kept an eye on the door though. There's no telling how quickly Miss Hielfire might get back, but he knew he did have some time on his hands.
---
#399 Posted: 22:50:27 31/08/2013
ooc: oops I didn't see the response. smilie; I fixed it.
---
SC
#400 Posted: 00:00:32 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Alright, that's better. Accepted.

The journal mostly had important bits of information regarding the school that the old principal couldn't afford to forget. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There was a page that mentioned the possibility of promoting Mr. Silverdash so that he could run the school himself. The old principal seemed well aware of his mental state getting worse, and had made plans for his vice principal to take over the school. There was absolutely no mention of a curriculum change, or any mention of firing any teachers. Although on the very last page of the journal, there was mention of a dragon he was supposed to be meeting with before the new school year started. The latest entry said this:

As a reminder to myself, I have a meeting with a dragoness to be the new vice principal of the school. Mr. Comet Silverdash is to take my place after my retirement. I believe the dragoness's name is Scarlet.... Something.... Er, curse my bad memory.... But that is why I must quit my job before my mind gets any worse. I leave the school in the claws of Mr. Silverdash, and hopefully the new vice principal will do as well of a job serving him as Comet has done for me. I left notes on all important information of the school in this journal, as well as documents in my desk. The curriculum is not to change, as it hasn't changed any since I first became principal so many years ago. The education and safety of the students is of utmost importance. If the school were to fall into the wrong claws, then it could easily be corrupted by evil. I leave Comet Silverdash in charge to prevent such a scenario. I should be meeting the dragoness tomorrow morning. Once she is hired, I will--

The rest of the writing is smudged. The ink seems to be smeared in the shape of a large dragon paw mark that runs off the page. There are traces of dried blood on the final page, especially around the paw mark. The old principal didn't even get finished writing his final note before something happened to him.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me