Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#351 Posted: 15:53:32 08/03/2012
Quote: scottehx
Wow is that a gold snes in the background?

Yeah it's a custom SNES I got from eBay. It's meant to be a Zelda edition - it has switches on the back to change between NTSC and PAL as well as 50 and 60 Hz :3 so I can play all SNES games.

The other console next to it is a Pikachu Edition Nintendo 64. I like collecting things.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#352 Posted: 15:59:34 08/03/2012
Just got off the phone with TRU in Lincoln, they just got a delivery. The guy there said they just had triples so I was a bit disapointed but when he read out what they were it was clear he didn't know the difference between triple and adventure pack... they had all 3... PS, DLC and EoI... smilie

They also have the Wrecking Ball triple, the Drobot triple and the Whirlwind triple...

I was hoping for a single of Cynder but oh well.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:26 08/03/2012 by Deandria
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#353 Posted: 16:34:56 08/03/2012
Haven't posted in a while.

Today, I got success in obtaining the Whirlwind triple pack! They didn't have single Cynder in, but they said that they get deliveries in regularly. It seems that they knew all about the figure crisis, since they identified that triple pack as the one everyone wants and how it can go for £40 on eBay. I got mine for £22.

I'll just have to check on them more often to snipe Cynder.
---
Eh.
#354 Posted: 16:45:44 08/03/2012
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Haven't posted in a while.

Today, I got success in obtaining the Whirlwind triple pack! They didn't have single Cynder in, but they said that they get deliveries in regularly. It seems that they knew all about the figure crisis, since they identified that triple pack as the one everyone wants and how it can go for £40 on eBay. I got mine for £22.

I'll just have to check on them more often to snipe Cynder.

£22 for the Whirlwind triple? Where was that? I got mine Tuesday for £16.99 from Currys... £22 is a bit price-gouging for buying from a shop...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#355 Posted: 17:41:16 08/03/2012
£22 is just over the RRP, so I don't mind it. It was from a local retailer, you wouldn't know it.
---
Eh.
#356 Posted: 17:47:55 08/03/2012
£22 is just over the RRP, so I don't mind it. It was from a local retailer, you wouldn't know it.

Ah fair enough, I usually don't mind paying slightly over the odds to support local independant busineses.
---
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#357 Posted: 19:24:39 08/03/2012
Nothing in Tesco this evening. The guy there said they had some in today and they sold immediately. My 2 ordered triples should be arriving tomorrow, hopefully.

I guess I'll check TRU on Saturday, along with the Bristol Smyths on my way down south.
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#358 Posted: 19:40:20 08/03/2012
http://www.smythstoys.com/skyl...7742003itm.aspx

Smyth's also look to have the Empire of Ice in stock for any of you who were looking for it.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#359 Posted: 20:44:09 08/03/2012
ShopTo have opened preorders of Wave 3

And Whirlwind is in stock ready to deliver:

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDE...d%20Figure.html
#360 Posted: 20:53:25 08/03/2012
Now to check if my figures are British so I can use them in the main game.

Seriously, why did Toy Planet import the Sonic Classics collector set?
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:41 08/03/2012 by Burning Gnorc
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#361 Posted: 20:58:43 08/03/2012
Skylanders toys are not only universal across all formats, but regionless!
I've brought Sonic Boom from America and she works JUST fine :)

More on topic news, glad to see wave 3 is finally starting to roll its way out into the UK! I was a little peeved off when I saw Zavvi etc had a May 25th date for them o_e. I've had a pre-order for Cynder and Whirlwind in HMV since they came up in January.
I'm going to go on a hunt through London tomorrow to see if I can catch any in stock, but I don't think I'll be successful XD. Central London is probably THE worst place to try and catch Skylanders. But if I can catch an Undead or Fire in stock I'll be happy (I've been halting my progress in the game until I can get 100% in each level)
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
#362 Posted: 21:00:59 08/03/2012
Now to check if my figures are British so I can use them in the main game.

Seriously, why did Toy Planet import the Sonic Classics collector set?

You mean Toy Planet in Derby?

EDIT: WAIT! Are you VEDJ-F from SSMB?

Ahh, that got me all excited... I mean, on another forum someone mentioned that set earlier, then mentioned about it being only at that store(for now)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:53 08/03/2012 by bisylizzie
#363 Posted: 21:01:24 08/03/2012
Dark Light Crypt is IN STOCK on amazon again for those who don't have it.
---

#364 Posted: 21:02:56 08/03/2012
And yeah, imported figures do work on all systems. i got a Zap from America... And he works!

I can't wait till Wave 3 is finally released, cause then we have Wave 4 to look for
#365 Posted: 21:03:01 08/03/2012
Quote: Astrail
I'm going to go on a hunt through London tomorrow to see if I can catch any in stock, but I don't think I'll be successful smilie. Central London is probably THE worst place to try and catch Skylanders. But if I can catch an Undead or Fire in stock I'll be happy (I've been halting my progress in the game until I can get 100% in each level)

Friend of mine in London said Surray Quays Tesco had tons and tons on the shelf on Wednesday morning. Dunno if you'll be going near there but might be worth a look.
---

#366 Posted: 21:09:56 08/03/2012
I made sure to research before buying any on ebay, and I found lots of places saying they were totally regionless. Which is pretty awesome because some figures on ebay are actually cheaper if you buy from America (With postage added on too!)
Don't like to encourage people selling them for profit, but I want the figures so bad I have no other choice x.x".

And heh, I'm just happy about Cynder being released and Whirlwind being easier to find for wave 3 PX. I've made it a goal to get the dragon for each element over anything else and worry about the rest later.
But wave 4 with Dragon's peak. Yeesssssssss I am so looking forward to that!

And Surray Quays Tesco? I'll have a look as to its location and see if its feasible to get to smilie. I know I was going to look in the Neasden one by Ikea, and I think there was one by Brent Cross as well so I was going to check that one out. But I don't expect much considering the location of most of the places I go to. But anywhere in London semi near an Underground station is possible for me to look in (Since i have to walk)
Edit- Looks like its semi close to Canada Water station, so I think its possible to walk that! Not sure if they'll have any stock still, but worth checking out
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:21 08/03/2012 by Astrail
#367 Posted: 21:23:03 08/03/2012
Central London is probably THE worst place to try and catch Skylanders.

Even worse than where I am in the South West, where none of the shops are selling any Skylanders whatsoever?
---
#368 Posted: 21:45:42 08/03/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Central London is probably THE worst place to try and catch Skylanders.

Even worse than where I am in the South West, where none of the shops are selling any Skylanders whatsoever?

I did say probably, lol. I can't really speak for the entire country. I can only search for them in London during my free time from uni classes.
I just know central London can be very busy on weekdays, to the point where pedestrian pathways have block traffic going both ways and near impossible to escape from sometimes! More people means more people likely to beat me to them.
I expect the major shopping areas in all the big cities are similar as well. But London is the capital, lol.
I've been looking often since January and have only ever seen Darklight Crypt in Westfield Game, or the gigantic tower cases in Oxford Street Game.

But man, nowhere that even stocks them? @_@
Thats gotta be rough.
---
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#369 Posted: 21:53:05 08/03/2012
@ Astrail: How long are you going to be in London for? I can confirm there are Skylanders in London, but mostly outside the city in smaller places.

Last time I was at Surrey Quays Tesco (about a month ago) they had only a few Boomers in stock. It's a shorter walk if you chose to take the Overground from Canada Water to Surrey Quays station and the follow this map

If you want to get the Whirlwind/DS/DT Triple pack, I recommend trying Smyths stores. I got mine today from the Charlton Store today. I recommend ringing ahead before setting on Southeastern train and then walking for 15 minutes

Hope that helps somewhat, if not send me a PM. I'm free most of this weekend so could guide you around on the hunt!
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#370 Posted: 22:03:29 08/03/2012
I'm going to be in from about 9am to around 4pm or so? A bit of time to explore, but I'll still have to find some time to eat. And I expected as much in the smaller areas, which are unfortunately the areas I don't know so well smilie.

I've been taking screenshots of maps on my iTouch, so I have some direction tomorrow without resorting to my phones 3G (It may be free, but it eats battery)
And yeah, noticed Smyths has a few Skylanders online, so they might be worth a look. I just... didn't know exactly what ones were easiest to get to. I'll save this map as well and hop onto the tfl website to work the best way to get to Charlton and see about the other stores.
---
#371 Posted: 22:16:55 08/03/2012
Just got Darklight Crypt from Lincoln TRU but they're totally out of adventure packs now (well durr... but thought I should say anyway). They do however have a whole bunch of WB/SE/SB, WW/DT/DS and D/FS/SS packs in... like 20 at least of each and this was at closing time so they should still have some tomorrow if that helps anyone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:33 08/03/2012 by Deandria
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#372 Posted: 22:43:09 08/03/2012
My girlfriend made a very good point on the phone to me today: "Why don't you just wait until they're out on Amazon at RRP?".

It seems ludicrous the amount of time and money I've invested in collecting these little pieces of plastic that I barely even play with on the game nowadays anyway, but I can't seem to help wanting to complete the collection. Curses, genes! -Shakes fist-

Ah well. I'm still paying rent and bills, still eating and still wearing clothes so I guess I can't have exhausted my supply of disposable income just yet.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#373 Posted: 23:12:53 08/03/2012
I just wait for them to become available online. It is a bit rough to not have them in shops, Astrail, but as long as I can purchase them from SOMEWHERE, then I think I'll be okay.
---
#374 Posted: 23:37:47 08/03/2012
Quote: bisylizzie
WAIT! Are you VEDJ-F from SSMB?

Well, it'd be a mighty big co-incidence if two Vecpio shippers went to the same store in the same location and had exactly the same complaint.

...One and the same, Bisylizzie. Sorry to have disappointed you earlier, I genuinely thought it was a British release and not an import. smilie

Ah well, time to shift gears and keep an eye out on Camo dates as well.
---
Eh.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5366
#375 Posted: 00:29:11 09/03/2012
Report: the toysrus uk website has updated with triple packs wreckingball/stealthelf/sonicboom... And -excited squee-
Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill sergeant.

Don't know how long it'll last, but get there ASAP if you can. Goodluck guys! smilie
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#376 Posted: 14:00:48 09/03/2012
Smyths at Bury had Cynder today. Approx 30 but had all sold out by the time my friend got there. BUT Bolton are unloading now and have had them too! 1 per customer so I'd call and reserve 1. They'll keep it for 24 hours max. Number is 01204469000.

Good luck peeps!
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#377 Posted: 15:13:02 09/03/2012
Woah, wait cynder is out? Man i could have used that info earlier.

But anyway, the results of todays search. Apologies for any typos, im on my itouch

Toysrus seems to have had a huuggggee shipment of triple packs- saw the guy opening the boxes at brent cross. So i went and got whirlwind etc from there. No singles but eruptor
Charlton smyths also had a bunch of triples along with dinorang, boomer, hex and zap. Got myself hex
surrey quays tesco had quite a few singles! Eruptor, bash, chop chop, stealth elf and sonic boom if i remembered them all and i believe all triples but whirlwind etc. got myself chop chop snd eruptor to complete the elements

Dont know what other stores have any, got no bag space left to even take them home if i did find them!
---
#378 Posted: 15:58:16 09/03/2012
Quote: chrisrobbo21982
Smyths at Bury had Cynder today. Approx 30 but had all sold out by the time my friend got there. BUT Bolton are unloading now and have had them too! 1 per customer so I'd call and reserve 1. They'll keep it for 24 hours max. Number is 01204469000.

Good luck peeps!

Toys R Us @ Bolton also have Cynder and lots of other adventure packs etc.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#379 Posted: 16:03:31 09/03/2012

Good luck peeps!

>.< And to think... I was going to visit my mother-in-law today... My local TRU only got triples/adventure packs this week but her local TRU is the Bolton one >.<
---
#380 Posted: 16:07:34 09/03/2012
Quote: Deandria

Good luck peeps!

>.< And to think... I was going to visit my mother-in-law today... My local TRU only got triples/adventure packs this week but her local TRU is the Bolton one >.<

They've got them up in 2 places in store by the way so check em both. Get there ASAP if I were you though! My friend is in there and they don't have a limit on how many you can buy so the scalpers will have a field day!
---
#381 Posted: 16:09:07 09/03/2012
They've got them up in 2 places in store by the way so check em both. Get there ASAP if I were you though! My friend is in there and they don't have a limit on how many you can buy so the scalpers will have a field day!

I can't get there today... we're not going this week anymore we decided to go next week instead. I'd ask her to go for me but she doesn't drive.
---
#382 Posted: 16:21:29 09/03/2012

I can't get there today... we're not going this week anymore we decided to go next week instead. I'd ask her to go for me but she doesn't drive.

I won't be able to get there either as I'm working otherwise I'd have picked one up for you. Try your local TrU or Smyths if you can. Sorry...
---
#383 Posted: 16:34:15 09/03/2012
We don't have a local Smyths... my nearest is like 2 hours away... but my local TRU only got triples and adventure packs this week...

Oh well it's probably better I didn't spend even more money on Skylanders... I already spent £37 on them just this week...

I will just have to try to be patient... I know I'm getting EoI next week anyway (Mother's day present) so I should stop being a greedy, impatient child and try to be a sensible grown-up... wait... where's the fun in that? lol
---
#384 Posted: 16:55:45 09/03/2012
We don't have a local Smyths... my nearest is like 2 hours away... but my local TRU only got triples and adventure packs this week...

Oh well it's probably better I didn't spend even more money on Skylanders... I already spent £37 on them just this week...

I will just have to try to be patient... I know I'm getting EoI next week anyway (Mother's day present) so I should stop being a greedy, impatient child and try to be a sensible grown-up... wait... where's the fun in that? lol

I try to pretend they're for the kids but I love it! Haha! I live 15 mins from Smyths and TrU so if I can get there tomorrow morning before work I'll pick you a Cynder up. I'm working til 7.30 tonight otherwise I'd have gone tonight.
---
#385 Posted: 16:59:17 09/03/2012
I try to pretend they're for the kids but I love it! Haha! I live 15 mins from Smyths and TrU so if I can get there tomorrow morning before work I'll pick you a Cynder up. I'm working til 7.30 tonight otherwise I'd have gone tonight.

That's really kind of you but I'm ok... I'll just see how it goes, I bet my local TRU will get Cynder next week.

Thanks anyway smilie
---
#386 Posted: 17:15:14 09/03/2012

That's really kind of you but I'm ok... I'll just see how it goes, I bet my local TRU will get Cynder next week.

Thanks anyway smilie

Ok no problem. Was just looking to help out a fellow 'hunter'.

Good luck with the searching. Now I'm going to go pester everywhere for Dragons Peak! Haha!
---
#387 Posted: 17:31:04 09/03/2012
Ugh! I don't even want to think about Dragon's Peak... I really want it but since it's not even out in the US yet I'm guessing we have maybe 2 months to go?

I do appreciate the offer though. I'm just trying to show a little restraint money-wise... I will regret this I'm sure.
---
#388 Posted: 19:17:06 09/03/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
My girlfriend made a very good point on the phone to me today: "Why don't you just wait until they're out on Amazon at RRP?".

I have basically everything ordered on Amazon at RRP. So far 2 items have come into stock and I get an email right away to tell me the item is being shipped!
Had Dino-Rang/Hex/Zap waiting for me when I got home today and should have Dark Light Crypt tomorrow.

I figure leave everything ordered for when they have stock and if I find anything else in stock in a shop before they get it in, then I can just cancel the order.
---

#389 Posted: 19:18:34 09/03/2012

surrey quays tesco had quite a few singles! Eruptor, bash, chop chop, stealth elf and sonic boom if i remembered them all and i believe all triples but whirlwind etc. got myself chop chop snd eruptor to complete the elements

Glad my tip-off helped!
---

#390 Posted: 19:45:24 09/03/2012
Quote: faitaru
Quote: Sequoia Spyro

I have basically everything ordered on Amazon at RRP. So far 2 items have come into stock and I get an email right away to tell me the item is being shipped!
Had Dino-Rang/Hex/Zap waiting for me when I got home today and should have Dark Light Crypt tomorrow.

I figure leave everything ordered for when they have stock and if I find anything else in stock in a shop before they get it in, then I can just cancel the order.

The problem is the singles on Amazon aren't RRP, they're more expensive, if I'm being charged £9.99 for 1 I'd rather but 3 even if I don't want 2 of them... because esentially the other 2 are half price. If they can sell 3 for 19.99 (or 16.99 at Currys) £9.99 is too much for 1...
---
#391 Posted: 21:25:22 09/03/2012
Just hopped on the Zavvi website to see if they changed the date for wave 3- still May 25th.

But they have Dragon's Peak for April 6th? Other wave 4s are still May 25th. Could give some general release date for it?
---
#392 Posted: 21:54:11 09/03/2012
The problem is the singles on Amazon aren't RRP, they're more expensive, if I'm being charged £9.99 for 1 I'd rather but 3 even if I don't want 2 of them... because esentially the other 2 are half price. If they can sell 3 for 19.99 (or 16.99 at Currys) £9.99 is too much for 1...

Yes, I'd agree there. I don't have any singles on order. You can get all of the current released figures in triple packs so there's no need for singles unless you've bought some elsewhere already.
---

#393 Posted: 22:18:12 09/03/2012
On the point of triples, I don't know how anyone else feels but I find that most triples have one I really want, one I quite like and one I couldn't care less about... annoying but I bet some clever marketing person came up with the triple setups so that that's how most people would feel. Based of demographics etc. Makes it so you end up buying more than you otherwise would.

My neighbour loves Sonic Boom, likes Wrecking Ball and couldn't care less about Stealth Elf... I love Stealth Elf, like Sonic Boom quite a lot and couldn't care less about Wrecking Ball...
---
#394 Posted: 22:33:30 09/03/2012
^Oh, completely. Like the Drobot one has Drobot - who being a dragon I really like - Flameslinger - who seems pretty cool - and Stump Smash - who I'm not fond of I'm the same with the Stealth Elf one... And Zap - love - Hex - like - Dinorang - meh. The PRism Break one, I couldn't care less about any of them(although my brother quite likes Prism, likes Voodood and not fond of Boomer)
#395 Posted: 22:38:10 09/03/2012
On the point of triples, I don't know how anyone else feels but I find that most triples have one I really want, one I quite like and one I couldn't care less about... annoying but I bet some clever marketing person came up with the triple setups so that that's how most people would feel. Based of demographics etc. Makes it so you end up buying more than you otherwise would.

My neighbour loves Sonic Boom, likes Wrecking Ball and couldn't care less about Stealth Elf... I love Stealth Elf, like Sonic Boom quite a lot and couldn't care less about Wrecking Ball...

Pretty much the reason I've stayed away from triple packs.
Love Drobot, Flameslinger is kinda cool.... but Stump Smash is one of my least favourites. Love Sonic Boom and Stealth Elf is pretty great! But yeah... Wrecking Ball is not one I care about. (Though Boomer, Prism Break and Voodude is a whole pack of ones I care less about)
I mostly just want the Skylanders I like to keep the eventual cost of the game down. Only brought my triple pack today because I didn't see myself likely to find Whirlwind any other way. I'll use Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant, but I don't really like either.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:45 09/03/2012 by Astrail
#396 Posted: 22:55:44 09/03/2012
^Oh, completely. Like the Drobot one has Drobot - who being a dragon I really like - Flameslinger - who seems pretty cool - and Stump Smash - who I'm not fond of I'm the same with the Stealth Elf one... And Zap - love - Hex - like - Dinorang - meh. The PRism Break one, I couldn't care less about any of them(although my brother quite likes Prism, likes Voodood and not fond of Boomer)

Exactly the same as me... exactly smilie

Only brought my triple pack today because I didn't see myself likely to find Whirlwind any other way. I'll use Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant, but I don't really like either.

I was the same with the Whirlwind pack but I'm actually starting to think Double Trouble is pretty good... still not warmed to Drill Sarge though but then I have barely used him so who knows.
---
#397 Posted: 23:06:28 09/03/2012
Dinorang - meh.

Noooooooooo, he's awesome!!! Levelling him right now, remote control boomerangs are great.

I figure that I want a complete set of 32 for sure. I probably won't end up playing with some of them very often but I'd like them all the same. Triple packs seem like the best way of going about that for me. The triples also seem to cover you quite well if you're only looking for 1 of each element, as you can get EP/CC/BH and WB/SE/SB and you'd only have the 1 extra magic.

On an unrelated matter, is there any way to stop the portal burning through batteries so quickly? I've done a 12 pack of Duracell in just over a week smilie
---

#398 Posted: 23:18:06 09/03/2012
@_@ thats a lot of batteries to eat through.
I'm still on the batteries that came with the portal! Though I admit, I haven't played all that much of the game as I've been waiting on all the elements (Aaand from today onward I really should focus on coursework) and.... well.... Skyrim has been my main video game love at the moment XD.

I can only say to play less, or take the batteries out between gameplay sessions so they don't drain while you're not playing. Or invest in a set of rechargeable ones. They might lose a bit of charge each time, but you don't have to keep paying for new ones
---
#399 Posted: 23:26:38 09/03/2012
Or invest in a set of rechargeable ones. They might lose a bit of charge each time, but you don't have to keep paying for new ones

^This.

Although I should add that I've had a set of energizer rechargable AAs for 3ish years now and they still last pretty much the same as the new set I just bought (3 AAs in portal means I needed another set so I could always have one set on charge). They've had pretty regular use in my wiimotes and wireless mouse... charger+4 AAs costs about £10. I couldn't reccomend them more, they've saved me so much money.
---
#400 Posted: 23:29:00 09/03/2012
I can only say to play less, or take the batteries out between gameplay sessions so they don't drain while you're not playing. Or invest in a set of rechargeable ones. They might lose a bit of charge each time, but you don't have to keep paying for new ones

I started taking them out between plays after the first set went. Might have to invest in some rechargeable ones, or I'll be going poor on batteries instead of figures.

I gather the 3DS portal is wired USB. Anyone know if it works in a PS3?
---

First | Previous | Page 8 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me