Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Discord Rising [Improved Rerun] (OPEN TO ALL)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Discord Rising [Improved Rerun] (OPEN TO ALL) [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#101 Posted: 05:21:39 20/02/2014
OOC: I haven't join role play.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#102 Posted: 15:07:23 21/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Learn to spell and I might let you in.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#103 Posted: 10:06:40 22/02/2014
OOC: ok,you already ask when you be rainbow dash. //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=92816
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:36:03 22/02/2014 by gary
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#104 Posted: 09:40:56 23/02/2014
OOC: ok what

"So, ready when you are." Noir stated, wings buzzing silently. "I zhink- Hmm, yes. I should be able to slow zhe impact. It might hurt, zhough."
"Good to know." Hellena gazed down again. "Alright. Let's blow this joint." The unicorn backed up a step, before quite gracefully leaping off the side. Noir hesitated, before following.
This is a terrible idea, he thought, hearing the unicorn's ecstatic whooping. A terrible, terrible idea.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:49:41 23/02/2014 by ReshiramForever
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#105 Posted: 05:11:01 27/02/2014
OOC: bit busy I see, or are we lost on what to do next?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#106 Posted: 05:32:35 27/02/2014
OOC: She hasn't been online since her last post, so I'm guessing the former.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:07:52 01/03/2014 by ReshiramForever
#107 Posted: 10:59:07 27/02/2014
OOC: click link entering to mlp role play.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#108 Posted: 23:42:24 27/02/2014
OOC: I'll repost later.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:56 28/02/2014 by Wyrstel
#109 Posted: 01:26:47 28/02/2014
OOC: hey Wyrstel... That post made no sense... Land beside Discord, info about tears, teleports to discord... Not to mention you never did go anywhere, we are still in the cave area and Sandman's character had just found us. Discord did something to produce some red snake and then closed some door... Little confusing, but I'm sure we can work it out somewhere...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#110 Posted: 15:09:03 28/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: AHHHH SCHOOL NO NO NO
I CAN POST TOMORROW IM SORRY -killer bees attack- -signature ensues-
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#111 Posted: 20:47:03 28/02/2014
I rake the ground of the palace with my hooves and look around. Where could the rest of my friends be imprisoned? They had to be around here somewhere. Wherever they were I would find them. Swishing my pure snow-white mane and tail, I slowly and cautiously make my way toward the first hallway.
#112 Posted: 00:01:59 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC:... Just realized that gary is higher rank than all of us....
SpyroD: It was red smoke, the "door" was a stone wall, this is an observatory-like room. But not just any observatory-like room.
It's a FREAKING observatory-like room.
ReshiramForever: If you were referring to me, I'll have you know that the correct wording is "SHE hasn't been on since last post.
Woah, is darkspyro supporting pop-up ads now? I'm getting notifications that say Internet Explorer just blocked a pop-up ad from darkspyro.net.
----REALPOST---

Discord sighed in relief and turned to a telescope in the center of the room, where the gold-rimmed semi-sphere laid on the cold, cobblestone floor. He cautiously stepped towards it, and delicately brushed the dust off a plaque. The copper plaque was burnt on the edges, and soft enough that Discord was able to pull it right off. Etched on it were the words "Celestia + Luna prison chamber key" After lifting it off Discord looked under it. A gold label read in silver letters: "Sun and Moon Raiser"
He sighed, another tear dropping down on the semi-sphere. It suddenly lit up, and Discord stepped back. The mechanical telescope whirred to life, and it shot up towards the sky, the skylight opening up and the telescope extending towards the ceiling. Suddenly a blue beam shot up and the sky became dark.

OOC: Sorry for two OOC's, but I'm just gonna PM whoever was playing Luna now. (Forgot her user)
---
#113 Posted: 11:29:42 01/03/2014
OOC: Oh, sorry, my mistake.

The cold, hard ground of the once verdant fields outside the Everfree grew closer and closer to the pair. Noir's wings flared out, resulting in an involuntary pained grunt from the stallion, while his horn began to fash with dark blue magic.
The days I wish I was a competent flier.
"Oof!" Hellena felt the tug of magic, pulling back at around her tail, trying to slow her descent.

The ground rose up to meet the duo, both rolling on impact to lessen the blow. Still, it succeeded in forcing all the air out of the unicorn mare's lungs, and a steady stream of foul language from the hybrid. Perfectly reasonable for Noir, seeing as one of his wings was quite badly torn.
---
#114 Posted: 04:01:41 04/03/2014
OOC: we missed Sandman's post where he knocked... I had Ash say something about it... Where is Astrello now?
---
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#115 Posted: 02:02:56 09/03/2014
i know i'm a male, but i'll be Twilight, she's AWSOME!
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#116 Posted: 06:36:04 10/03/2014
OOC: It's cool, I am too, and I'm Dashie

also, are we too busy at the home place lately?
---
#117 Posted: 14:05:35 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOCsmilieKAY WOO ANOTHER CHAOS CLUB MEMBER! -gives mr a t-shirt and leather jacket- WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
We're waiting on Crystal (luna) right now...
---
#118 Posted: 05:27:32 11/03/2014
OOC: ok guys, what be next on our agenda?
---
#119 Posted: 14:05:58 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well if Crystal doesn't come back then we'll have to cancel her part. But you know, if you guys can come up with something, that'd be great, 'cause I've got nothing.
---
#120 Posted: 10:27:25 12/03/2014
OOC: sorry,I been late and who would be luna.
---
#121 Posted: 14:08:59 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Crystal...Crystal is Luna but if she doesn't get back soon I'll have to skip her part.
---
#122 Posted: 04:47:22 13/03/2014
OOC: if I must, I can play Luna till or if Crystal (doesn't) return(s)

well I did have Ash say there was someone outside(Sicolus), and it was set aside somehow
---
#123 Posted: 05:20:04 20/03/2014
OOC: "hmm hm hmm hmmm hmmmmm, I am a genius, hm hm hm hmmm" 343 Guilty Spark
---
#124 Posted: 08:21:11 20/03/2014
OOC: eh im around, just waiting for something to happen
---
#125 Posted: 20:13:41 20/03/2014
OOC: well if we must, I cam wait
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#126 Posted: 20:59:09 20/03/2014
ooc: was I skipped over? I have been waiting.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#127 Posted: 14:42:13 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: You might have been....
THIS IS TOO MANY OOCS. SpyroD thank Celestia for your offer! You can take the part and continue the RP where Crystal LEFT US.
---
#128 Posted: 09:26:12 22/03/2014
OOC: To be fair, she hasn't been on for a month.

"You... you alrigh' there?" Hellena climbed to her hooves hesitantly, checking over herself for any injuries. There wasn't anything major, except for a couple of bruises on her side.
"Hhck... Do I look like I'm alright?"
"Don't... you're a changeling or something, right?" she walked over, a little clumsily, to inspect his wings. She almost smirked at his position, lying perfectly dignified on his back. "They grow back, right?"
"Oui." Noir flipped himself over with a slight hiss, giving up and letting his partial disguise drop before getting up. "It doesn't mean zhat it won't hurt. Bah, zhis is only going to waste time." He ripped the ruined wing out with a pained growl.

OOC: imagine ripping off a fingernail there
---
#129 Posted: 15:34:23 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: So it might be like eevee88 (coughthankgodshesgonecough) who left darkSpyro for some unknown reason. Huh. I'll continue, I guess.
I just realized that SpyroD has his hands full, with 2 characters and all. I'm only Discord as of now, so I VOLUNTEER. -hunger games theme-

Discord stopped in his tracks, and slowly approached a figure lying on the ground. Night black and sky blue, a flowing mane wrapping around the neck and legs. Discord smiled, but this was another true smile. He poked the pony and slowly it rose up.
"Who--what--" She said drowsily. The pony looked up and down at Discord, and slowly opened her eyes to full widened circles of white, with little blue dots in the center. Her jaw dropped open. "D-Disco-rd?" She spoke.
"Aren't you going to attack me?" Discord snickered. He offered his hand--er, paw to her and the pony put her hoof cautiously in. Discord pulled her up from the dusty ground and smiled. "Astrello."
"What?" The pony said, puzzled.
"Astrello." Discord smiled and pointed down the hall.
"Astrello..." The pony turned to the hallway.
"ASTRELLO!" She began to run down with Discord following closely behind her.
---
#130 Posted: 04:06:23 24/03/2014
OOC: well technically four... Ash counts as two, lol

Ash looked over to the pony running over to the one he knows he keeps insulting, "Luna? Princess Luna?" he whispered to himself, "She's... Alive?" he stood up fixing his mane. His tail was never really bad, but he just shook it loose a little. He looked to Astrello, then back to Luna, That's right, they are family.

And nothing kills the mood like a quick smart remark. Oh Luna, how could you be so naive, that was the second time you've been sent away. Haven't you figured it out yet, no one wants you!

OOC: AND! Sandman has been skipped about three times now... I tried to put it in the RP where Ash was telling them that some pony was outside and asking Astrello if he knew healing magic.
---
#131 Posted: 01:16:03 27/03/2014
Hearing Ash speak I turn around to face him. Upon seeing my big sister, Luna, I gallop toward her before embracing her tightly. One sister, one more to go. Then its the others.

"Luna! I've missed you so much, I say with my tears splashing onto her dark coat. Then swallowing as I still embrace my big sister, Luna, I reply to Ash. Yes I can heal. Why do you ask?"
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#132 Posted: 03:23:43 27/03/2014
Sicolus dies of blood loss and loneliness.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#133 Posted: 03:58:13 27/03/2014
OOC: well then... Too late I guess...

Ash looked to the door they had come in from, "I thought I head somepony outside calling for help," he sat as his own tears welled up in his eyes, "I can't take the death anymore," he dropped and covered his face, "I just want to be someplace quiet. Somewhere I dont have to worry about anyone or anything," his mane was wobbling down over his ears as it began to flatten from the short movements.
---
#134 Posted: 14:08:44 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord stretches his arm and pulls Sicolus back in.

"ASTRELLO! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!"
Luna cried.

"I'm sure that I heard somepony at the door...."
Discord approached the door carefully and turned the handle.

OOC: -moves a King across the chess board- YOUR MOVE, SANDMAN.
---
#135 Posted: 03:52:40 15/04/2014
Ash sat quietly, thinking to himself how he would rather be alone where he believes he cannot harm anyone. He spins his hoof around on the ground, making a low dragging sound with each turn. His eyes would blink, but stay shut longer than a normal blink. His eyes did nit mirror each other, one a deep blue, the other a light brown. Half of his face was a stretched smile, and the other ver so sorrowful. He was not able to think strait at this point, It's a unicorn... Dont let him in... Let him in... No... Open... Stay... Come in...
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#136 Posted: 03:00:04 23/04/2014
Can I join?
Name: Austin
Species: Changeling
Appearance: Dark blue with a broken horn
Personality: shy, doesn't like who he is
Other: Believes he was locked up because he is a monster.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me