Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Entering to canterlot mlp role play
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Entering to canterlot mlp role play [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#1 Posted: 14:56:37 04/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I hope you have to wait roleplay open.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#2 Posted: 00:01:53 05/11/2013
...what??
#3 Posted: 03:58:25 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:...hello
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#4 Posted: 03:59:42 05/11/2013
OOC: Yeah what?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 04:10:18 05/11/2013
OOC: Gary, your first post made no sense.
#6 Posted: 04:52:06 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: are you join role play or not?
---
#7 Posted: 05:12:10 05/11/2013
OOC: No.
#8 Posted: 00:05:04 06/11/2013
OOC: I am but I need a RP. Please?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#9 Posted: 02:28:42 06/11/2013
OOC: Gary, -facepalms- you're as bad as Eevee.
WHERE'S THE STORYLINE?!?!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#10 Posted: 04:37:54 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: oops,forgot put storyline.

intro plot:

gary's elements of harmony's helmet has been missing when he sleep.next morning,celestia and her sister told his sister twlight sparkle."Sunset Shimmer took his elements of harmony on night"celestia said.

Character mlp:

Princess Twlight sparkle:gary
Princess luna:
Princess celestia:gary
Applejack:
Rarity:gary
Pinkpie:
Rainbow Dash: Dinorang
Fluttershy:
Sunset Shimmer:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:11:48 09/11/2013 by gary
#11 Posted: 03:35:09 07/11/2013
OOC: May I be another charter?
---
#12 Posted: 13:24:38 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: another character?
---
#13 Posted: 04:00:21 08/11/2013
OOC: Like my OC Maria? I will draw her in human,dragon, and in pony form soon. But I can't show you.
---
#14 Posted: 10:39:58 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:I would add my own character soon
---
#15 Posted: 21:14:42 08/11/2013
OOC: I drew them last night except the dragon one. Any who can I be an Alicorn?
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#16 Posted: 03:17:42 09/11/2013
OOC: Rainbow Dash.
And this is Equestria Girls.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#17 Posted: 15:14:21 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: before we going start role play if we need two people to join.
---
#18 Posted: 12:24:43 26/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: anyone here,hello.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#19 Posted: 04:36:03 04/12/2013
OOC: hello once again Gary, nice to see you still being super Brony(lol)... Hmm, this can give me a chance to try my new OC, Felix!

Name: Felix
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: http://spyrod.deviantart.com/a...ew-OC-417610796
Personality: very out going, understanding, up beat and just a great pony to be around. More to be developed.
Other: his wings are not real, they were made by a close friend, my first Pony OC, Colton.

Name: Colton
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: http://spyrod.deviantart.com/a...lored-369428776 his mane should actually go over his ear, and he does carry a sword at all times
Personality: more open minded, very out spoken, most loyal pony you could ever know, and quite the chatterbox too
Other: he is a blacksmith that can forge pretty much anything that is made with metal. Mostly armor and weapons.(I'm altering his background just a little since this is more modern. Colton should be back over 1000 years ago(in some of my pics, with Snowdrop who was before Nightmare Moon))
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#20 Posted: 11:38:27 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: mhm yeah, smilieI would add.hi again.

Name:gary
Species: Pegasus with the ability to be an Alicorn
Appearance: a loosely hung mane of red and white with bright green eyes that bare the irises of that which Nightmare Moon adorned. A sheik black body, darker than shadows, and the traditional royal guard armor.
Other: Brother to Twilight Sparkle
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:19:19 05/12/2013 by gary
#21 Posted: 11:13:02 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry,,my mistake.I would edit.
---
#22 Posted: 17:31:18 05/12/2013
OOC: it's ok, like I said, it was just a proposition, just something to consider. If you want to further discuss it, please PM me.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#23 Posted: 23:00:32 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok

At middle of the night,Sunset Shimmer steal gary's element of harmony helmets when he sleep.Spike appear wake."guards"Spike yell.
---
#24 Posted: 05:26:19 06/12/2013
Colton was on duty that night in the Castle when he heard Spike's yell for help. As fast as his legs could carry him, he came to Gary's room where the thief had been spotted, "Where, which a way did they go, Spike?" he asked looking around the scene for anything that could help identify who or what had come through.
--
Felix was tightly asleep at Colton's home/business. Colton had been nice enough to let him stay there while he was out on his side job. Being a guard and a blacksmith for the royal family keeps the stallion busy, which is what he prefers. Felix was a close friend to Colton back in school. Being a unicorn at birth, he was un able to visit Colton in the floating cloud city of Cloudsdale. A few years past and the friendship still holding, Colton received his smithing half of his cutie mark. Determined to spend more time with his best friend, he built a pair of metallic wings. Using his magi, Felix had the wings enchanted, allowing him flight and the ability to walk among the clouds as the pegasi. But Felix grew out of them recently, so he currently stays inside till the new ones are finished.

Felix was awoken by his often reoccurring nightmares. Most of them involving him falling through the clouds to crash into the ground below. He did not have a fear of heights, but he did fear the landing.

In one of his other dreams, he is wandering down a path leading to nowhere particular. All of the scenery changes when the moon rises and the dark shaded trees blow in onto the path and surrounding area. He was always alone with the distant animal scratches and motions of the lifeless trees.

This dream, however, was the odd ball. In which he was in Canterlot Castle, roaming the halls seeing few guards here and there. Turning a corner to find lockers and different floor tiling, but there was no pony to be seen. Walking a little further he found himself standing more upright, and with strange garb covering his form. He had snap to real life when the lights went out just as a red and orange haired figure appeared down the hall.
---
#25 Posted: 06:44:38 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Princess Twlight Sparkle rush in visit her brother in gary's rooms."from window,Sunset Shimmer might escape"Spike said to Colton."wakeup and your elements of harmony helmet gone missing,gary"Twlight Sparkle said."without your elements of harmony magic helmet,Twlight Sparkle"Sunset Shimmer when she goes disappear into portal.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:49:29 06/12/2013 by gary
#26 Posted: 01:04:52 07/12/2013
"She's returned? I thought she had changed," Colton questioned as he ran over to the window, "What is she after this time," he said a little quieter to himself. Colton turned back to Gary, "Sir, you and Twilight would have a much better chance to stop her if you got to the portal first."
--
Felix was now restless. He shook himself as he got out of the guest bed Colton occasionally loaned to his brother, Clayton who lived down in Ponyville. He walked over to the shop window to lol out at the now darkened city. Felix opened he door, and reached out. Putting his hoof down, it just sunk through the cloud. Pulling back with boredom, he went to looking through the many weapons and armor that Colton had made the past few weeks.
---
#27 Posted: 03:12:21 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"probobly,I can't go and there another me on royal guards shool in human form"Princess Twlight Sparkle said.
---
#28 Posted: 06:56:24 07/12/2013
Colton nodded, "But Princess, you've been there before. If anyone knows the area, all in which they know you, it would be best if you went through if Sunset has made it that far," Colton walked over, "Besides that, we need to move fast, can't let her get away this time," he jumped away and out the window to try and trail Sunset Shimmer.
--
Felix wasn't really fond of the weaponry so much as he was the other metal formed items. He is most interested in the few wing sets he had made for some pegasi who had ground friends. Colton was kind at heart, and couldn't let you down even if he tried. Felix found Colton's need to talk a positive feature, for he sees everyponies features, good or bad, a positive feature. These features form who you are, and somepony else is bound to like them. As for Colton's chattiness was one of the few great traits his friend has. Not to mention how his intelligence level varies on situations. Most of the time he can be completely dumfounded or useless, but he still has plenty of moments where he is exactly what somepony needs.

Felix would mostly focus on his past, reliving the best parts in his mind. He laughed to himself each time he would remember when Colton was clueless to where his mallet was when it was set between his teeth. And he will never forget the time Clayton had come out to Cloudsdale on his day off and Colton invited him in, as usual, only to walk in on a muddy floor. Being thickened by extra water, made it very slippery, which made him slide over into low set pole and tipped over face first into a pillow cushioned pie.
---
#29 Posted: 08:35:33 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"sorry,I got wokeup early and who steal my elements of harmony helmet"gary said."Sunset Shimmer did steal yours"Spike said."A portal open when you find your elements of harmony helmet to bring back"Pricess Celestia and Luna.
---
#30 Posted: 00:47:34 09/12/2013
OOC: should probably PM the others
---
#31 Posted: 04:45:53 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: already send PM to others.
---
#32 Posted: 09:54:49 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Apperance picture.I nearly forgot puting.
---
#33 Posted: 03:44:46 12/12/2013
OOC: I haven't seen Gary in Pony form... Fact: dont think I've seen an actual picture of your OCs
---
#34 Posted: 07:07:52 12/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: search pony creator ver 3 and I sure it was there.
---
#35 Posted: 12:57:24 12/12/2013
OOC: I've used that a few times... Search on Deviant Art? What should I look for to find him?
---
#36 Posted: 01:25:02 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:few times?

gary went to portal with spike.
---
#37 Posted: 05:11:28 13/12/2013
OOC: the Pony Creator V3, I've made four pictures using it deviantart.com/SpyroD
why not give me a link to your pictures?

Colton made his way to the portal mirror as well, "Just doesn't makes sense. I thought she had changed. At least that is what Twilight had mentioned," he was still curious as to why Sunset Shimmer came back for Gary's Elemental Helmet. What would Felix do? What would he think? What would he come up with? his mind began filling with thoughts.
--
Felix laughed a little more at the good times that have had. He looked through the wings again before stopping on a fine pair, just a little too small for him, Wonder if I can stretch them for a little while, to go out for a bit. Too late to go see friends, just to get out for a minute or two.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:53 14/12/2013 by SpyroD
#38 Posted: 09:11:13 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok,I would send link of my picture.

"spike,where are we at royal guards shool as human and you look a dog?"gary said when he open his eye wide."heh heh,yep and I just turn into dog.I am your pet now,gary"spike laugh little bit.
---
#39 Posted: 06:22:11 14/12/2013
Colton sighed, wondering if he should go through as well, Gary could use the back up, especially if things get as hairy as when Twilight went through. He looked at the portal, "How long will we have on the other side at this point?" he turned to Twilight.

OOC: you want I should go over your posts like I did for your character sheet?
---
#40 Posted: 08:14:27 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just a moment,I would take receate pony picture and it won't let me post here

rarity stand right behind gary."what are you doing and where your uniform royal guards?"rarity said."mhm,I don't have any royal guards uniform"gary.
---
#41 Posted: 08:21:30 14/12/2013
Name: Maria
Species: Alicorn
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?...810%3B900%3B693 (the autum one)
Other: none

OOC: That means Shining Armor is also your brother.
---
#42 Posted: 09:09:39 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accept.

"don't stand there and line up,move move"rarity said
---
#43 Posted: 09:19:43 14/12/2013
OOC: I will try to fit in?

Maria appeared behind Rarity. "Need any help?"
---
#44 Posted: 22:34:53 14/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: you already fit in.
---
#45 Posted: 02:04:08 15/12/2013
Colton shrugged looking at the portal. He felt so compelled to enter through, but he was unsure the guard captain would allow it, "Oh well..." he turned away for a second. He suddenly turned to run at it as fast as he could, "To adventure!" he jumped up as he went through.

Appearing out on the other side, everything was different. The buildings, the vehicles more advanced, and ran themselves without a pony's magic. The seemingly dominate species walked on two and did not fly on their own like pegasi, New place. Perfect adventuring and discovery. he managed to stand leaning against the other side's portal. He checked himself finding his own sword made it through with him, and he seemed to have some odd clothing covering his body. His hair was shorter, and he had no tail, "Err, take some getting use to. Got to remember what Twilight had told," he looked up to the school in front of him, "A Royal Guard school? I thought it was Canterlot High... Must have changed outlet positions from last time."
---
#46 Posted: 03:52:29 15/12/2013
OOC: Thanks....

"Hello, do you need any help?" Maria asked again.
---
#47 Posted: 05:42:47 16/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"no need to help"spike said.
---
#48 Posted: 04:44:41 17/12/2013
Colton looked over to the line of people, where he noticed a talking purple dog, Must be Spike. Twilight said he was a dog, not to mention that one is talking to... Gary? he shook himself as he started walking toward the group, Would I be cutting in line? Or would they allow it since I know someone there? Colton didnt know what to do here, Maybe I should just leave. Act like I don't need to be there. he stopped looking around, "But where to go?"
---
#49 Posted: 10:28:20 17/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"over here,colton"gary said when he wave at colton.
---
#50 Posted: 05:54:33 18/12/2013
Colton stopped and turned back to Gary, "Gary? Ha, I thought that was you," he called out. Colton started for his friend, but then noticed Rarity, "What is she talking about?" he asked as he got closer. He had looked about the line and noticed no one else had a sword like him, he felt a little out of place, and a bit scared of any consequences.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me