darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What places do YOU want to see in Skylanders 6?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
What places do YOU want to see in Skylanders 6?
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#101 Posted: 18:50:13 22/03/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Skylanders Wiki. Everything from official sources, even when not explicitly said.
Skylands is also an entire dimension with zero relation to the previous series; Skyro is from another one and moved to Skylands.

What are your hints exactly?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#102 Posted: 19:18:21 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I meant the wiki. There aren't always link to sources but I and other users always try to check official stuff to make sure it's correct.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#103 Posted: 19:38:12 22/03/2016
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned anything like this yet, but what about a couple of places in levels being entirely element themed?
For example: A Life themed jungle/rainforest level. It could have enemies and such that could all fit to a theme, different to that of elemental gates. Skylanders of any element could still be used. Also, some more exotic areas would be neat.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#104 Posted: 19:51:02 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
That was SSA's thing, but from other reponses in the thread, no one's complaining if it gets used again it seems. One more towards jungle, too :3
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#105 Posted: 20:11:54 22/03/2016
That was SSA's thing, but from other reponses in the thread, no one's complaining if it gets used again it seems. One more towards jungle, too :3

Do they still do the '[Element] Skylanders are more powerful in this zone' thing?

Anyway, I would love to see an underwater level! smilie Diving/swimming would be awesome (Though I don't think Activision would bother making new animations for this)
#106 Posted: 20:46:13 22/03/2016
^This!

Also a flying level (that doesn't require a flying Skylander of course) would be awesome! Imagine a level that progresses in height and speed as you soar over fields, then a sea, then mountains and volcanoes, then a raging storm, and finally through a gorgeous nebula made of rainbow space dust and raining flaming comets/meteors as you make the final stretch to your destination. All the while you're fighting off enemies and dodging projectiles while being chased by/chasing enemies over the many civilizations of Skylands.

Am I the only one who wants this?!
#107 Posted: 21:28:33 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
It still exists in the basic sense of power boost, but in SC it's randomized, removing the point of them entirely.

Well, that's specifically a scripted sequence,it could be in plenty of level themes.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#108 Posted: 22:08:46 22/03/2016
Quote: ClassicSpyroLUV
^This!

Also a flying level (that doesn't require a flying Skylander of course) would be awesome! Imagine a level that progresses in height and speed as you soar over fields, then a sea, then mountains and volcanoes, then a raging storm, and finally through a gorgeous nebula made of rainbow space dust and raining flaming comets/meteors as you make the final stretch to your destination. All the while you're fighting off enemies and dodging projectiles while being chased by/chasing enemies over the many civilizations of Skylands.

Am I the only one who wants this?!

Sounds awesome. smilie

It still exists in the basic sense of power boost, but in SC it's randomized, removing the point of them entirely.
Well, that's specifically a scripted sequence,it could be in plenty of level themes.

Well that's just stupid. It made sense in SA, what with each level being focussed on each level.

Aw, but I'll never forget Eon's voice saying 'Magic Skylanders are more powerful in this zone' haha smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#109 Posted: 00:26:22 23/03/2016
Just had a random idea.

What if they actually created levels based on certain tracks?
I know some already exsist but I think it would be interesting to freely explore the islands of Tropic Plunder, the colored and musical Underworld of After Party or even the chambers of the Golden Temple (don't think it's the same we've seen in Trap Team).

Completely unrelated but I would also like to see a proper level where we get to explore the Academy in depth, hoping it won't be the hub again.
Maybe you could have to complete a series of sub-quests given by the various NPC or it could be a true mission where you have to protect it from an attack *coff*Malefor*cough*.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#110 Posted: 01:46:08 23/03/2016
Quote: Drek95
Just had a random idea.

What if they actually created levels based on certain tracks?
I know some already exsist but I think it would be interesting to freely explore the islands of Tropic Plunder, the colored and musical Underworld of After Party or even the chambers of the Golden Temple (don't think it's the same we've seen in Trap Team).

Completely unrelated but I would also like to see a proper level where we get to explore the Academy in depth, hoping it won't be the hub again.
Maybe you could have to complete a series of sub-quests given by the various NPC or it could be a true mission where you have to protect it from an attack *coff*Malefor*cough*.

Actually, it seems that the afterparty is based on a level from SF3DS, so there kind of is one for that.
---
Dead
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#111 Posted: 02:05:56 23/03/2016
Oh, that's true, forgot about that level (which should technically mark Fiesta's first appareance in the entire series even if we don't see or recognize him)!

Still I would like to see more of that in PS4/XBOX ONE/Wii U glorious graphics.
The Land of the Undead in SuperChargers was cool but I really want more of that colorful and happy Underworld.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#112 Posted: 12:35:56 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright, I just had the weirdest realization. Hex isn't based on the Wicked Witch of the West from the musical or Maleficent(the movie came out after anyway), she's based on Lulu from FFX, down to the stats (low HP, incredible attack power and attack evading ability) and personality at least in the comics.

Segwaying it into me watching a bit of that game lately... How about her specific homeworld, the wizard country she is from? Perfect Magic-aligned level we haven't seen yet, on top of carnival(fortune tellers are mentioned in the extended bio and she is implied to have done stage magic) theme and maybe Doomed Hometown theme if some people are still missing. Of course, they can't turn the spotlight on a single character, but some pointers and extra dialogue could come a long way even if you're not using her.
This isn't a spinoff idea but if it was I'd probably also bring up the 'face your failures' theme from the FFX Chamber of the Stolen Fayth.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:01 25/03/2016 by Bifrost
#113 Posted: 13:03:32 25/03/2016
I'd like to see whole new story stages included with each new character, to flesh them out an really justify those extra dollars. Just 20 extra minutes of story driven gameplay centered around the character you just bought. As with heroics, play an beat as the character in question first, THEN you can play it with other Skylanders. The best choices IMO would be Knightlight, Blackout, Chill, Gill Grunt, Hex, Spyro, Cynder, Jet Vac, and Sonic Boom, just to name a few. To make this work best they'd probably need to keep the number of characters (including reposes) small in order to keep their costs low an avoid overwhelming the market. Not to mention that it would be infuriating for there to be an awesome story campaign that's unlocked only by a previous character you can't get any more.
#114 Posted: 13:10:55 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah, they could make it work like S2s on Giants and their heroics. Sure, it's a bummer you can't unlock them with your regular figure, but being character specific you're likely to replace or get another one more than a regular gimmick paywall if it's your favorite character.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:11:14 25/03/2016 by Bifrost
#115 Posted: 13:16:08 25/03/2016
And it fits in perfectly with what I was saying on the what should they change in Sky6 topic, make the players WANT to buy more toys by offering MORE with the toy, but don't punish them for not having the toys by locking content in the main story mode. Even if it is just a gate with a hat behind it.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#116 Posted: 13:31:09 25/03/2016
With that fake Skylanders 6 leak a while ago, I really liked the concept of the "Malefor's Hideout" level. Private Message me if you want to know the plot I have for this level.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#117 Posted: 13:38:43 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Every villain worth their laugh has an evil hideout, though I prefer the Mountain of Malefor to return instead. That place was delightfully undead even then, being a poison spring full of ghouls and a ruined castle, and the snowstorm added an extra level of hopelessness that you should feel when walking in a vertical graveyard.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:11 25/03/2016 by Bifrost
#118 Posted: 13:51:50 25/03/2016
Yeah, but it could do with a more creative name IMO.
#119 Posted: 14:14:11 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The actual level name(appears when you save) is Mountain Fortress and the lore name("to the creatures that lurk inside it, it goes by another name") is Well of Souls for its use is storing evil souls, it's called Mountain of Malefor most of the time because of his face on the peak and well, he rose it from flat ground.

Edit: Full quote because I can't paraphrase right ever:

Quote:
"This is an evil place, Spyro. It is called the Mountain of Malefor...asylum to the wandering phantoms and lost spirits of those who turned to darkness. But to the spirits themselves and the black-hearted it goes by another name...."
"The Well of Souls."

I really recommend people who haven't seen TEN in a long time (or ever) to look up this level if they like spooky evil places. It's crazy how close in style to some Skylanders locales it gets. It's unlikely it'd be used for Mal now because of his steampunk theme but I'd love it if it did.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:25:55 25/03/2016 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#120 Posted: 04:41:11 27/03/2016
I was thinking of something: How could some parts or individuals in Skylanders have some similarities to Earth culture? Like, Fiesta and The After Party look like they came from Mexican culture. I'm thinking how they could have some things of Earth culture. Maybe it's just coincidence, but maybe the Skylanders, while on Earth as toys (I know that the TV ads are not exactly canon, but the Skylanders can talk and have vision as toys), started to look at the culture of the Portal Masters and decided to bring some of those things to Skylands.

Anyway, a Skylanders version of some places or cultures on Earth could be good to see. For example, we could have a Arabian-themed stage, with things like riding a big magic carpet like the boats on Mudwater Hollow, and even enter inside a palace. The stage could also have some type of relationship with Cobra Cadabra.

A Asian-themed stage would be also interesting, expanding the concept of riding up in a dragon, running in some short of Wall of China and so on.

Just more ideas.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:12 27/03/2016 by Crash10
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#121 Posted: 07:29:40 27/03/2016
A arabian-nights-themed level would be cool. Don't forget Gusto that looks like a mix of djinn and ogre. Fling Kong has indeed a flying carpet but he reminds more on the Monkey King from the chinese classic novell "journey to the west".
#122 Posted: 08:42:18 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I don't think I mentioned haunted house yet. There's Creepy Citadel, but the closest to spooky scary haunted house is Hugo's Nightmare.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:30:08 05/04/2016 by TTD
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#123 Posted: 11:31:34 05/04/2016
I'm all for REALLY scary settings. Heck we had huge spiders and such in SSA and it's like truly gothic places are forbidden now.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#124 Posted: 11:38:07 05/04/2016
^Yeah me too, would be great to see more of those.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#125 Posted: 13:35:33 05/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: TakeYourLemons
I'm all for REALLY scary settings. Heck we had huge spiders and such in SSA and it's like truly gothic places are forbidden now.

Maybe fear of being too similar? We also haven't seen castle fortresses since then. Though I wouldn't mind different looking crypts and dungeons - they don't need to be all gray caves, there are plenty of dark spooky color palettes, not tk mention shaders.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#126 Posted: 13:01:37 09/05/2016
A forest with a secret underground hideout .
#127 Posted: 14:21:30 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooh, I was also thinking of one that people usually forget since it's hidden away in the strategy guide. What about ChompyCon?

It could just be a themed fair level so it doesn't look too modern,but we have an entire culture of conventions to joke about. Enemies could be chompies cosplaying as people,or trolls cosplaying as Chompies; we could have a midboss system like Monstrous Islands against the panelists; and Persephone and the current store place would be hanging out at the Artists' Alley.
---
#128 Posted: 17:36:25 09/05/2016
Ooh, I was also thinking of one that people usually forget since it's hidden away in the strategy guide. What about ChompyCon?

It could just be a themed fair level so it doesn't look too modern,but we have an entire culture of conventions to joke about. Enemies could be chompies cosplaying as people,or trolls cosplaying as Chompies; we could have a midboss system like Monstrous Islands against the panelists; and Persephone and the current store place would be hanging out at the Artists' Alley.

I'm thinking about if we had challenge-based levels, where you're free to explore a big area, and you need to complete missions to progress, while you can complete side-missions in Elemental Gates or using the gimmick. One or another level like that per game would be interesting. This one you said could be a perfect example of theme for this type of level.
---
Bruh
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#129 Posted: 03:21:17 10/05/2016
Another ice level would be cool
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#130 Posted: 11:30:23 10/05/2016
Maybe a digital level? there was a book level in skylanders superchargers, so why not a digital level in skylanders 6?
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#131 Posted: 21:42:03 12/05/2016
I know it sounds crazy, but a level that it takes place in "another dimension" and i'm not talking about a crossover. Something like where like The Darkness came from but not really in that dimension.
#132 Posted: 23:23:20 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Super bump, but now that old footage of Spell Punk Library from 2014 is out... http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/i...449/060/305.jpg

Can we please please have a proper magic level that isn't more gimmick than aesthetics, like back in Quicksilver Vault? Just look at that town/fortress full of impossible architecture, I love it.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#133 Posted: 23:29:21 29/05/2016
I want to see more dungeon themed levels, like in Spyro's Adventure. Those were my favorite levels in the game. Just running down different corridors, avoiding traps and fighting all sorts of monsters. I'd like to see one like Minotaur's Maze, where a giant spider is roaming the dungeon, and you have to perform a mixture of fighting and avoiding it.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#134 Posted: 23:39:20 29/05/2016
A level that is the sea floor (coral and sand dunes and reefs) without any water and floating sea life and enemies! Like in steven universe Ocean Gem episode!
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
#135 Posted: 23:54:47 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: The PokemonMan
A level that is the sea floor (coral and sand dunes and reefs) without any water and floating sea life and enemies! Like in steven universe Ocean Gem episode!

Swap Force 3DS gotcha covered, except for the sea life, it's surfer gillmen instead.
---
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#136 Posted: 14:34:37 15/06/2016
Malefors palace
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#137 Posted: 12:30:04 16/06/2016

We've been to the past and the future, to the Lost City of Arkus, to a A Bug's Life and to KFC homages

I kinda laughed at that last one. I was thinking "there's no KFC homages in Skylanders" but then I forgot about this level.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ29PXuCIcU
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#138 Posted: 14:52:56 17/06/2016
Gill grunts homeworld

And kill grunts attack u
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
#139 Posted: 17:36:29 17/06/2016
I don't know if someone mentioned it or it already happened in the franchise, but it would be interesting if we had a level where we actually visit the Outlands. We got a glimpse of it in Lair of Kaos, but actually look at the place itself would been good.
---
Bruh
Braveheart2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#140 Posted: 18:13:01 17/06/2016
I'd love to see levels from old Spyro games, like the Fireworks Factory! Or Stone Hill! A bunch of things like that!
---
I'm so legendary, no one has even heard of me!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#141 Posted: 18:15:44 17/06/2016
some kind of LEGIT underwater level. like, Atlantis or something.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#142 Posted: 18:26:48 17/06/2016
Quote: yelvy

Do they still do the '[Element] Skylanders are more powerful in this zone' thing?

Anyway, I would love to see an underwater level! smilie Diving/swimming would be awesome (Though I don't think Activision would bother making new animations for this)

I want to see this if only to give Wham-Shell an under water level and he's the NPC we talk to. Something like we're fending off an attack from the Trolls again...come on it's Trolls.
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#143 Posted: 19:43:01 17/06/2016
The Dragon Temple of TloS, with Spyro, Cynder, Sparx and Ignitus as NPC's :3
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#144 Posted: 19:57:37 17/06/2016
the return of iron jaw gulch

'nuff said
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8457
#145 Posted: 20:03:16 17/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
the return of iron jaw gulch

'nuff said

I'd love that
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#146 Posted: 18:50:18 21/06/2016
The world of my Boi Blastermind
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#147 Posted: 00:03:25 14/08/2016
all of these HECK YES
also a city NYC-style level would be pretty new and cool to skylanders
also they have done a gillmen village level before in SSA
they should do a dirt shark home place level or where fist bump is from smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#148 Posted: 00:22:58 14/08/2016
A Prehistoric/Dinosaur level
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#149 Posted: 03:08:02 14/08/2016
A proper underwater level would be really appreciated. One with lots of glowing stuff would be cool too. I LOVE glow effects!
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me