Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 286 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 933 934 935
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14251 Posted: 01:13:55 23/12/2013
Welp, I have but one word to describe my current situation here.
Dammit.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#14252 Posted: 01:52:03 23/12/2013
Out of everyone on this site, you are the one I most despise. You're a hypocrite that doesn't care about anyone but yourself, and you don't hesitate to put people down. I genuinely hope you leave and never come back.
#14253 Posted: 01:56:46 23/12/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Out of everyone on this site, you are the one I most despise. You're a hypocrite that doesn't care about anyone but yourself, and you don't hesitate to put people down. I genuinely hope you leave and never come back.

Whaaaaaa? Are you talking about me?
---
nyeheheheheh

Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14254 Posted: 01:58:00 23/12/2013
I started BashGlow and possibly came up with the ship name HCA, and shipped before it was cool.

#bad@$$
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#14255 Posted: 02:00:41 23/12/2013
*offline*

You two just never stop, do you?
#14256 Posted: 02:01:16 23/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Nope. Not you.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#14257 Posted: 02:03:31 23/12/2013
Quote: Troll Slug
I started BashGlow and possibly came up with the ship name HCA, and shipped before it was cool.

#bad@$$

Or just annoying ;3

Hehe~
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#14258 Posted: 02:09:22 23/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Nope. Not you.

Oh, OK good.
---
nyeheheheheh

#14259 Posted: 02:21:56 23/12/2013
Gnoyt DS
---
nyeheheheheh

DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#14260 Posted: 02:47:18 23/12/2013
VERY PERSONAL! IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I bought We Can't Stop. I feel so ashamed of myself now. *tear*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#14261 Posted: 03:45:06 23/12/2013
REGARDLESS OF WARNINGS, THE FUTURE DOESN'T SCARE ME AT ALLLLL~

Seriously describes what I want to go into as a career.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#14262 Posted: 03:53:24 23/12/2013
Quote: parisruelz12

Simple and Clean? Wut .___.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#14263 Posted: 04:04:51 23/12/2013
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Quote: Seiki
I feel like I'm gonna puke. What was in that tea? Last time I have tea from Dairy Queen. >.>

DQ sells TEA? What?????

Yeah, they've got soft drinks for like their burger meals stuff and one drink they have is the usual Sweet/Unsweet Tea containers that sit beside the drink tower. I've had it before and it seemed fine, so idk if this I drank it too fast or it just didn't sit right since the girl who made it didn't put any ice in it which made it taste kinda weird to me being warm/room temp.

Nothing's like before!!

It's a nice hope for the future though. I hope you can achieve such, to not worry or fear for the road ahead.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14264 Posted: 04:10:50 23/12/2013
Ugh, this smells absolutely terrible.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#14265 Posted: 04:13:49 23/12/2013
I know I am. Sorry.
#14266 Posted: 04:38:56 23/12/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

Simple and Clean? Wut .___.

The lyrics by themselves. See, I've told that I won't make it. That is the "Warning" but I keep on pushing foward. "Doesn't scare me at all." smilie
---
#14267 Posted: 04:49:09 23/12/2013
I was surprised to find old papers in my Dragonology book. They appeared to be a few years old. Was I in sixth grade? Fifth? Hard to tell. Pages and pages of stories and journal entries, all written in Dragon Script. I hadn't seen those letters in years, but I was still able to read every word. I spent about an hour reading the things I wrote. Some were mediocre child stories, others were actually interesting to read. I have copied the list of letters in Dragon script into my school notebook, so I can hopefully continue to write like that if I want to keep something secret.

me being an idiot
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14268 Posted: 06:29:39 23/12/2013
That movie is just beautiful. Really good movie, it almost made me cry.
-------------------------------

Why do I always forget my braces? Well on the bright side we did not go to the evil of subway, hell why did the school give the card for subway idek.

-----------------------------------

Tomorrow the eve of the eve.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#14269 Posted: 08:23:49 23/12/2013
I must confess... I'm a bit upset. I came back a few weeks ago, everyone knows that. And I didn't get a reaction. I got some hello's some who are you's, and one I wondered where you were. But that was it. No big hoopla, like others, such as Eevee88 or that Gimp person(Who I don't really know, but welcome back I guess). It just... kinda gets to me. I've put almost 2 years into this site, and I take a break, and everyone forgets who I am. Don't get me wrong: I'm not here begging for the entire forums attention, pleading for your pity. No, I just wish somebody would've said something like, I don't know, 'I missed you!' or 'You're back!'. Do you know what I mean? I confess that I wish more people would've noticed a bit. It makes feel like, like I didn't leave an imprint on anyone's mind, like I'm not worth remembering. Is that true?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7393
#14270 Posted: 09:09:15 23/12/2013
-----
So today wasn't as good, but wasn't as bad, as I thought it would be. I actually made some good jokes, and made my friends laugh.
You teased me more than you did that other time, but I'm used to it by now.
But...the way you looked at me. The way when I looked at you, you were looking at me, and when you were smiling and looking at me. Thinking about it now makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Why do I like you? You're such an idiot sometimes.
But I can't help it.
#14271 Posted: 17:02:53 23/12/2013
Quote: Dmcrocks
I must confess... I'm a bit upset. I came back a few weeks ago, everyone knows that. And I didn't get a reaction. I got some hello's some who are you's, and one I wondered where you were. But that was it. No big hoopla, like others, such as Eevee88 or that Gimp person(Who I don't really know, but welcome back I guess). It just... kinda gets to me. I've put almost 2 years into this site, and I take a break, and everyone forgets who I am. Don't get me wrong: I'm not here begging for the entire forums attention, pleading for your pity. No, I just wish somebody would've said something like, I don't know, 'I missed you!' or 'You're back!'. Do you know what I mean? I confess that I wish more people would've noticed a bit. It makes feel like, like I didn't leave an imprint on anyone's mind, like I'm not worth remembering. Is that true?

Don't worry man, I remembered you. It wasn't necessarily a good memory, but eh, that one was my fault. I was asking for it. Welcome back!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#14272 Posted: 17:23:26 23/12/2013
Oh God, I hope that didn't come out the wrong way, I'm only trying to be nice, I really hope that didn't come of flirty or creepy. ;__;
Perhaps I should stop being too nice to people here, I have a feeling it's seen a bit... much. :S
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#14273 Posted: 17:34:34 23/12/2013
Quote: TorchSheep
Oh God, I hope that didn't come out the wrong way, I'm only trying to be nice, I really hope that didn't come of flirty or creepy. ;__;
Perhaps I should stop being too nice to people here, I have a feeling it's seen a bit... much. :S

No!!!! Be yourself. You are a nice person. I think I know what you are talking about. I'm sure she didn't find it creepy. It's alright~
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#14274 Posted: 17:36:52 23/12/2013

What you just said... I feel the same way. Lately, me being nice to people has turned into one big JOKE. Guess what? I'm not laughing! ~
#14275 Posted: 17:38:54 23/12/2013
It's not a joke to me!!! You guys are so nice! Stay that way. Stay true to yourself~
---
#14276 Posted: 17:40:53 23/12/2013
I know you mean well, Bash, but sometimes being too nice can be seen as annoying. :S And I'd rather not be seen as that.
---
#14277 Posted: 17:44:10 23/12/2013
I know you mean well, Bash, but sometimes being too nice can be seen as annoying. :S And I'd rather not be seen as that.

It not annoying. Now I'm wondering if that is why some users hate me......

(sP.....)
---
#14278 Posted: 17:51:19 23/12/2013

You annoying? O-O Come on now, how could you be? You're really fun to talk with and omg your humor is well, rather funny. You're not annoying and I don't see you as that alright? ^.^
#14279 Posted: 17:54:22 23/12/2013
Quote: thumper

You annoying? O-O Come on now, how could you be? You're really fun to talk with and omg your humor is well, rather funny. You're not annoying and I don't see you as that alright? ^.^

That's what we think about you too!!!!
---
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#14280 Posted: 19:27:32 23/12/2013
...I'll always look at the stars. When I do, I'll see you, and I'll remember.

~~~~~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:14 23/12/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#14281 Posted: 20:05:48 23/12/2013
oh the poignant atmosphere
blame the site, sure the web is the problem
and people should never change, change sucks BAWWWWWWWWWW
pls be trolling
---
BREATHE AIR.
#14282 Posted: 20:17:47 23/12/2013
you guys put your billboard up, not only in a junkyard, but a junkyard in FIFE.
You have no right to be trolling the Seahawk fans. :3
---
#14283 Posted: 20:17:53 23/12/2013
You know what? **** THIS ****. I'm so ****ing sick and tired of people like you thinking I'm some kind of one-dimensional character out of a TV show. oooh yeah chris is so goddamn happy all the time, why does he complain? hes life is perfect, nothing ever goes wrong for him. Haha! You honestly don't know the **** I've been put through in the past and how mother****ing patient I've had to be with FREAKING EVERYONE my entire life!! Why do I do it!? Because I'm so painfully scarred of being judged or people not liking me, though it seems shallow, I honestly don't ****ing care, nearly everyone feels that too, no matter how much they try and say 'I don't care what others think of me', there is very much so some lies in that statement. My whole life, I've just been a ****ing punching bag to inconsiderate bastards like you, ...let's call you Jacob. Every time I tried at put my honest feeling and thoughts out there in the open, they'd ALWAYS get trampled on and I was always called a dumbass or whatever, doesn't seem like much, but after every single day of being known as that idiot, or that dumb immature kid, it ****ing scares you, man. For whatever reason when I moved to secondary school I thought things were only gonna get better, a new start if you will with entirely different people. Looooool, beat up every other day, did the teachers give two ****s? Of course not! >:U Great times when you're only friends abandon you just when others start to dislike you. I felt like there was really nobody to turn to, I had to talk to my damn plushies, they were my only friends, sometimes I feel like they still are. Moving school, though the physical abuse stopped, the amount of ****ing **** and verbal abuse I got from you, Jacob is unbelievable, you've made the last 4 years of my life utter hell. You COMPLETELY annihilated whatever kind of confidence of self-worth I ever had and thanks to that, I question myself EVERY DAY. I still don't feel I'm good enough for anything, I've been vomiting because of stress just for social occasions, I can only speak to ONE person that isn't a family member. The only place I can actually express myself is on this ****ing forum, these people are the ones that have actually ever shown me kindness and love, though I reeeeally don't deserve it after being such a bigot back in early 2012, yeah I was a HUGE anti-brony and put people down just for liking a TV show, I called them immature children, and yet for some reason people actually accept me here? It's probably because you've all forgotten about 'that topic' I made, but the memory still haunts me to this day. If only I actually EVER stood up for myself, just once in my life, maybe I wouldn't be so depressed, whiny and would be able to say a word to someone other than my best friend. I've tried thus far to be as nice as I can so people couldn't possibly dislike me, but it still never really helped, here a little, but IRL...HAHAHA **** NO! How's people talking about you behind your back, people constantly pulling pranks on you, rumours about being a hentai-addict being spread EVERYWHERE, even being mentioned to my 13 year old sister, is NOT OKAY. It's funny how they say teenage years are suppose to be the best of your life, LOL, I've attempted suicide FOUR TIMES. Thankfully I think those thoughts are all out of my system thanks to a really special friend I met her, thank you so much Chloe, if you ever read this. I feel like I can't go on putting on this nice guy act, I just want people to like me for me, I want to be someone people can talk to and genuinely talk to about there innermost feelings so I could try and help them, for year I thought I had no special talent, sure I can draw okay, but there's about 10,000 people who can do it so much better than I can, I think for the first time in my life I'm beginning to understand my true strengths and weaknesses. I can listen, I don't judge anymore, I can cheer people up, and I think those are some pretty good qualities to have. I've only realised this by really thinking and having no interaction with the outside world, which is something I wish I could do more often. I really just don't want to be seen as 'just nice' anymore, I want to find some friendships that will last lifetimes, people that I can trust with everything and they can trust me with everything, I only say this because it's certainly never gonna happen IRL, so why not here? I now have no friends outside here, this place is the only place I really care about anymore, I'm just so afraid of screwing this up like I've done so much in the past. I want people to know I can be more than some nice kid. This whole thing sounds incredibly attention-whorey, but whatever, it's how I feel, and prefer if people didn't read this anyway. On a separate note, look I know things have been complicated with stuff like this in the past, but I just want you to know, I would NEVER leave you like he did, never. I'm almost sure you think of me as just a great friend or whatever, but I'm so tired of keeping in my feelings like this I need to let this out. I've never been to sure about love before, I usually mess up things really early in a relationship, or I overwhelm the other person so much that they never want to speak to me again, but I suppose that's just me, I know it's cliché but I truly feel like I'm falling in love with you, not because of your appearance or whatever, you have the most beautiful personality I've ever come across, you're so kind and loving to every here, even though you probably just have these massive conversations with some people, you do it anyway just not to be rude, and that's a really admirable quality. You're so passionate about the things you like, whether it's something as insignificant as a TV show, you'll really speak your mind on it honestly, yet trying not to offend anyone else. I know you've said before that you hate people thinking of you as a child or immature, I can tell you, YOU AREN'T. You handle every situation really maturely, I know it may not seem like that from your perspective but you really do. You're such a charming, admirable, beautiful, caring, friendly, honest, loving, compassionate girl and I love you with all my heart. I know you like someone else, and I really don't want to pressure you, but if you don't like me that way back, that's fine, I just want to tell you how I feel, and that I really will always be here for you, for anything. deleted then reposted, arent i fun??

I feel so confused right now, I feel like I'm losing my ****ing mind >:S

- - -
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:35:12 23/12/2013 by TorchSheep
#14284 Posted: 21:58:01 23/12/2013
Thank you for stopping the tears. You let me know that I'm not that person I thought you all had envisioned. Seems like I'm not the only one that had a thought of "just freaking leave". I am sensitive, I don't know what hate feels like. I know all to well what sadness feels like. What had happened made me want to leave here and just give up caring. I love playing with my friends, I know that in a way I cheer them up. My goal was to always get them to smile. I lost my smile when all those jokes started. You my dear friend have given me a reason to smile again. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. *luv and hugs* ^.^
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:50 23/12/2013 by thumper
#14285 Posted: 22:13:52 23/12/2013
Well that's a hilarious villain. I should try to get these comics more often. Especially when it's of pirates and good characters.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#14286 Posted: 22:27:36 23/12/2013
what if FW has been trolling us the entire time?
---
#14287 Posted: 22:34:00 23/12/2013

People would not be surprised.
---
icon from Empoh
#14288 Posted: 22:35:43 23/12/2013

my god
paris you have unraveld teh Forgotten paradox Mystery
---
nyeheheheheh

LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#14289 Posted: 22:44:46 23/12/2013
Oh. Well, that's disappointing.
Wow, if I had a dollar every time I said that...
---
but i love it all smooth
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#14290 Posted: 22:48:36 23/12/2013
I better not be coming down with something... >.>
#14291 Posted: 22:49:22 23/12/2013
You know what? **** THIS ****. I'm so ****ing sick and tired of people like you thinking I'm some kind of one-dimensional character out of a TV show. oooh yeah chris is so goddamn happy all the time, why does he complain? hes life is perfect, nothing ever goes wrong for him. Haha! You honestly don't know the **** I've been put through in the past and how mother****ing patient I've had to be with FREAKING EVERYONE my entire life!! Why do I do it!? Because I'm so painfully scarred of being judged or people not liking me, though it seems shallow, I honestly don't ****ing care, nearly everyone feels that too, no matter how much they try and say 'I don't care what others think of me', there is very much so some lies in that statement. My whole life, I've just been a ****ing punching bag to inconsiderate bastards like you, ...let's call you Jacob. Every time I tried at put my honest feeling and thoughts out there in the open, they'd ALWAYS get trampled on and I was always called a dumbass or whatever, doesn't seem like much, but after every single day of being known as that idiot, or that dumb immature kid, it ****ing scares you, man. For whatever reason when I moved to secondary school I thought things were only gonna get better, a new start if you will with entirely different people. Looooool, beat up every other day, did the teachers give two ****s? Of course not! >:U Great times when you're only friends abandon you just when others start to dislike you. I felt like there was really nobody to turn to, I had to talk to my damn plushies, they were my only friends, sometimes I feel like they still are. Moving school, though the physical abuse stopped, the amount of ****ing **** and verbal abuse I got from you, Jacob is unbelievable, you've made the last 4 years of my life utter hell. You COMPLETELY annihilated whatever kind of confidence of self-worth I ever had and thanks to that, I question myself EVERY DAY. I still don't feel I'm good enough for anything, I've been vomiting because of stress just for social occasions, I can only speak to ONE person that isn't a family member. The only place I can actually express myself is on this ****ing forum, these people are the ones that have actually ever shown me kindness and love, though I reeeeally don't deserve it after being such a bigot back in early 2012, yeah I was a HUGE anti-brony and put people down just for liking a TV show, I called them immature children, and yet for some reason people actually accept me here? It's probably because you've all forgotten about 'that topic' I made, but the memory still haunts me to this day. If only I actually EVER stood up for myself, just once in my life, maybe I wouldn't be so depressed, whiny and would be able to say a word to someone other than my best friend. I've tried thus far to be as nice as I can so people couldn't possibly dislike me, but it still never really helped, here a little, but IRL...HAHAHA **** NO! How's people talking about you behind your back, people constantly pulling pranks on you, rumours about being a hentai-addict being spread EVERYWHERE, even being mentioned to my 13 year old sister, is NOT OKAY. It's funny how they say teenage years are suppose to be the best of your life, LOL, I've attempted suicide FOUR TIMES. Thankfully I think those thoughts are all out of my system thanks to a really special friend I met her, thank you so much Chloe, if you ever read this. I feel like I can't go on putting on this nice guy act, I just want people to like me for me, I want to be someone people can talk to and genuinely talk to about there innermost feelings so I could try and help them, for year I thought I had no special talent, sure I can draw okay, but there's about 10,000 people who can do it so much better than I can, I think for the first time in my life I'm beginning to understand my true strengths and weaknesses. I can listen, I don't judge anymore, I can cheer people up, and I think those are some pretty good qualities to have. I've only realised this by really thinking and having no interaction with the outside world, which is something I wish I could do more often. I really just don't want to be seen as 'just nice' anymore, I want to find some friendships that will last lifetimes, people that I can trust with everything and they can trust me with everything, I only say this because it's certainly never gonna happen IRL, so why not here? I now have no friends outside here, this place is the only place I really care about anymore, I'm just so afraid of screwing this up like I've done so much in the past. I want people to know I can be more than some nice kid. This whole thing sounds incredibly attention-whorey, but whatever, it's how I feel, and prefer if people didn't read this anyway. On a separate note, look I know things have been complicated with stuff like this in the past, but I just want you to know, I would NEVER leave you like he did, never. I'm almost sure you think of me as just a great friend or whatever, but I'm so tired of keeping in my feelings like this I need to let this out. I've never been to sure about love before, I usually mess up things really early in a relationship, or I overwhelm the other person so much that they never want to speak to me again, but I suppose that's just me, I know it's cliché but I truly feel like I'm falling in love with you, not because of your appearance or whatever, you have the most beautiful personality I've ever come across, you're so kind and loving to every here, even though you probably just have these massive conversations with some people, you do it anyway just not to be rude, and that's a really admirable quality. You're so passionate about the things you like, whether it's something as insignificant as a TV show, you'll really speak your mind on it honestly, yet trying not to offend anyone else. I know you've said before that you hate people thinking of you as a child or immature, I can tell you, YOU AREN'T. You handle every situation really maturely, I know it may not seem like that from your perspective but you really do. You're such a charming, admirable, beautiful, caring, friendly, honest, loving, compassionate girl and I love you with all my heart. I know you like someone else, and I really don't want to pressure you, but if you don't like me that way back, that's fine, I just want to tell you how I feel, and that I really will always be here for you, for anything. deleted then reposted, arent i fun??

I feel so confused right now, I feel like I'm losing my ****ing mind >:S

- - -

I read all of that.....

I'm sorry. I hope you know that you will always have me to talk to. You have all of us. And who cares what you have done in the past. You can NEVER change that. You have learned from whatever you did in 2012 and that's who you are today. That made you a better person, and I know you are a kind user. The biggest thing is that you tell everyone how you feel. Tell whoever you are talking about how you feel. You are a lot more than just "a cool user." You are one of the users that know one can find words to say about. That's not a bad thing too.
---
#14292 Posted: 23:20:37 23/12/2013
If you rearrange the letters in Santa you can make Satan.
DX
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#14293 Posted: 23:36:53 23/12/2013
DX

*facepalm*
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#14294 Posted: 00:26:16 24/12/2013
Gaaaah, come back already!
#14295 Posted: 00:31:06 24/12/2013
DX

Dashing through the snow,
Get the **** out my way!
You’re so ****ing slow,
And fat, What do you weigh? HA HA HA
You can’t ****ing sing,
I’ll start a ****ing fight.
Get out of my way you ****ing ho,
I’m driving here tonight, Oh!

JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL,
GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY.
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE
OVER BODIES EVERY DAY, HEY!
JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL,
***** WHAT DID I JUST SAY.
RUN THAT ASS CAUSE YOU CAN’T HIDE,
FROM MY MOTHER****ING SLEIGH.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#14296 Posted: 01:00:48 24/12/2013
I think I am developing a mini-crush on Sky Airglow....*sigh*

-----
---
My life is complete.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#14297 Posted: 01:04:09 24/12/2013
Quote: MagicFizz
I think I am developing a mini-crush on Sky Airglow....*sigh*

-----

MAGICGLOW
SKYFIZZ
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#14298 Posted: 01:05:15 24/12/2013
*facepalm*
---
My life is complete.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#14299 Posted: 02:24:23 24/12/2013
I feel like all I know how to do lately is run away. I keep trying to run away from the past, but it always sneaks up from behind. And letting the past back doesn't do me any good. It only hurts, which means I can't win.

-----

You are, without a doubt, my greatest weakness.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
First | Previous | Page 286 of 935 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 933 934 935

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me