Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 205 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 274 275 276
Leaving/Returning Thread [STICKY]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#10201 Posted: 03:39:25 11/03/2016
Welcome back!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8120
#10202 Posted: 03:48:47 11/03/2016
I is sowwy for leaving you. ;~;
Thanks Isis and Cynderfan!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#10203 Posted: 19:53:53 11/03/2016
Gosh Pegasus Shadmé!
#10204 Posted: 04:00:57 12/03/2016
Quote: BlackWing116
Gosh Pegasus Shadmé!

Gosh... Pegasus? :0
Hai NINJAsk!
---
#10205 Posted: 12:31:51 12/03/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
Gosh Pegasus Shadmé!

Hai NINJAsk!

Well yeah you dissapeared from everywhere and all....
Also, you've got Palutena, I've got my Pegasus.
#10206 Posted: 21:30:27 12/03/2016
Gosh Pegasus Shadmé!

Hai NINJAsk!

Well I'm coming back now. >:3
Hooray for Pegasus! (Wait, who's the Pegasus? smilie)
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#10207 Posted: 22:27:00 13/03/2016
Hi! I haven't been here in a while and I had some time today (well, I'm procrastinating writing an essay, but yeah), so I thought I'd lurk. It's interesting to see how many people I don't recognize here, but I see lots that I do! Anyway, I hope to maybe visit more frequently because I missed a bunch of you guys and hopefully school work will cool down a bit. Hope you're all doing well! smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10208 Posted: 22:28:25 13/03/2016
Quote: LevanJess
Hi! I haven't been here in a while and I had some time today (well, I'm procrastinating writing an essay, but yeah), so I thought I'd lurk. It's interesting to see how many people I don't recognize here, but I see lots that I do! Anyway, I hope to maybe visit more frequently because I missed a bunch of you guys and hopefully school work will cool down a bit. Hope you're all doing well! smilie

Welcome back!

Also, were you the person with the Sideshow Bob avatar before?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10104
#10209 Posted: 22:31:20 13/03/2016

Welcome back! I remember your name but I think it was during the time I didn't visit Off Topic at all :U Hope you're doing alright as well!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#10210 Posted: 22:38:10 13/03/2016
Quote: Wreckingball13
Welcome back!

Also, were you the person with the Sideshow Bob avatar before?

Hey, thank you! smilie I sure am, haha! I believe I recognize you as well.

Quote: Spyrobaro
YOOOOOOOO i was wondering about you the other day!

welcome back!

Hi Baro! I'm glad to see you're still here!! Thanks a bunch! smilie

Quote: Bifrost
Welcome back! I remember your name but I think it was during the time I didn't visit Off Topic at all :U Hope you're doing alright as well!

Thank you very much, Bifrost! smilie I remember seeing you around too, mostly in General I think!
---
but i love it all smooth
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#10211 Posted: 22:43:40 13/03/2016

Welcome back! Add me to the list of people you don't recognize!
#10212 Posted: 22:47:49 13/03/2016
^ Thank you! smilie Hm, I don't know about that; your name sounds familiar to me, at least, haha!
---
but i love it all smooth
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8310
#10213 Posted: 22:49:39 13/03/2016

Welcome back!

I'm HIHD. Add me to the list of users you SHOULD recognize.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#10214 Posted: 23:01:11 13/03/2016
^ Thank you as well! smilie I really appreciate you guys; I definitely feel welcome! smilie And yep, I do recognize you HeyitsHotDog!
---
but i love it all smooth
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#10215 Posted: 23:59:22 13/03/2016

ayyye i was thinking about you the other day
---
now its time to get funky
#10216 Posted: 00:07:34 14/03/2016
^ Hi Beavcoon! I remember you too. smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#10217 Posted: 01:32:45 14/03/2016

AAAAAAAAAAAH LEVANJESS I REMEMBER U

WELCOME BACK MY DUDE
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#10218 Posted: 03:24:57 14/03/2016
Hey, LevanJess! I remember your Rick and Morty avatars. :-)
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#10219 Posted: 15:32:17 14/03/2016

Hai NINJAsk!

Well I'm coming back now. >:3
Hooray for Pegasus! (Wait, who's the Pegasus? smilie)

You'll find out...

Also, Welcome back Leven!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:33 14/03/2016 by BlackWing116
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#10220 Posted: 18:56:27 14/03/2016
^ Hi Beavcoon! I remember you too. smilie

Your name seems familiar.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#10221 Posted: 20:58:31 14/03/2016

Welcome back! smilie
#10222 Posted: 21:47:30 14/03/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
AAAAAAAAAAAH LEVANJESS I REMEMBER U

WELCOME BACK MY DUDE

Hi Strider/Greeny! smilie I remember you too! Thanks a bunch!!

Quote: Hot Dog 542
Hey, LevanJess! I remember your Rick and Morty avatars. :-)

Hey Hot Dog! smilie I remember you too! I believe you were the first one I saw on this forum with Rick and Morty avatars... I still have yet to see season 2 but I should have it DVR'd. I hope to watch it during spring break. smilie

Also, Welcome back Leven!

Thank you! <3

Quote: willspyro
Your name seems familiar.

Yours does too! I hang out in the off-topic sections and in General mostly, if that helps. smilie

Quote: IsisStormDragon
Welcome back! smilie

Hi Isis!! I remember you too. Thank you! smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#10223 Posted: 16:00:20 15/03/2016
I think i have seen you before on DS!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#10224 Posted: 05:13:07 17/03/2016
I really want to leave because coming here just isn't that fun anymore and I feel like every time I make a post, I'm just speaking directly into the void.

I'd leave but even when I'm "gone" I compulsively lurk the site and I don't really leave. Plus, it seems like dark doesn't even respond to people asking for riptos anymore, so that's out of the question. Does anyone have any suggestions?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8564
#10225 Posted: 06:18:25 17/03/2016

- - -
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#10226 Posted: 06:27:40 17/03/2016
I really want to leave because coming here just isn't that fun anymore and I feel like every time I make a post, I'm just speaking directly into the void.

I'd leave but even when I'm "gone" I compulsively lurk the site and I don't really leave. Plus, it seems like dark doesn't even respond to people asking for riptos anymore, so that's out of the question. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Why do you feel like that exactly? I thought you had a lot of friends here.
#10227 Posted: 17:20:58 17/03/2016
Quote: Samius

Not a lot of friends are here anymore. Sess and Seal are barely here, it's easier just to talk to them on Skype. I'd talk to Drawdler, Cynderfan, and thumper, but every time I do the conversation just drops off because I'm boring to talk to. There's not much left for me to do here and I don't have anything interesting to add.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8310
#10228 Posted: 17:24:49 17/03/2016

Not a lot of friends are here anymore. Sess and Seal are barely here, it's easier just to talk to them on Skype. I'd talk to Drawdler, Cynderfan, and thumper, but every time I do the conversation just drops off because I'm boring to talk to. There's not much left for me to do here and I don't have anything interesting to add.

I've been wanting to talk to you for quite a while, actually.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#10229 Posted: 19:02:31 17/03/2016

Well if you feel like chatting you can do so with me too. I know we don't exactly know each other, but I wouldn't mind making new friends.

I hope you don't end up choosing to leave, but I suppose if you do you'll have good reasons for it.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#10230 Posted: 20:02:42 17/03/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I've been wanting to talk to you for quite a while, actually.

Actually same
---
now its time to get funky
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#10231 Posted: 20:12:52 17/03/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507

You're not boring to talk to, I'm just bad at keeping conversations going ;~;

i agree, we may have only talked a little, but i dont think you were boring
---
Boop!
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#10232 Posted: 22:00:38 17/03/2016

Tbh I think you and badwolfmichael (if he's still here idk) are the two funniest people on this site. Legit I haven't really talked to you, but you're pretty chill and funny.
---
Spread those positive vibes
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#10233 Posted: 00:24:03 18/03/2016

StriderSwag we've been friends for quite some time, you are not boring, you're very pleasant to talk with. You're quite busy with college so out of respect for you I don't contact you unless I feel that something is wrong. You always reassure me that you're alright so I don't ask any further questions. When you do post in topics whether they be serious or downright hilarious, I'm quite sure that many users do read them. I don't want you to leave but if you do I'll understand but I'm really gonna miss you.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#10234 Posted: 01:55:11 18/03/2016
has it really been that long since i last made a post?
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#10235 Posted: 12:51:21 18/03/2016
Quote: MoonHorizons
has it really been that long since i last made a post?

I already came back and I was like "I miss somebody."
So, yes
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#10236 Posted: 09:24:54 20/03/2016
Oh hey look guys, I'm not dead. Just been without WiFi is all. If any of y'all remember me that is. :P
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#10237 Posted: 09:43:12 20/03/2016
Quote: AmethystRose
Oh hey look guys, I'm not dead. Just been without WiFi is all. If any of y'all remember me that is. smilie

welcome back, person stranger smilie
---
Boop!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#10238 Posted: 15:41:01 20/03/2016
Quote: somePerson

- - -

Hey it's me.
#10239 Posted: 16:24:40 20/03/2016
^ Hey, good luck with your animation! I love animation but I hear it's super difficult to do.

Quote: skylandersspyro
I think i have seen you before on DS!

Hi! If you were talking about me, then I believe I've seen you around here too! smilie

Well if you feel like chatting you can do so with me too. I know we don't exactly know each other, but I wouldn't mind making new friends.

I hope you don't end up choosing to leave, but I suppose if you do you'll have good reasons for it.

I'm a bit late, but I agree with this. I'm not on too much but if you ever want to talk, Strider, then I'd like to! smilie

Oh hey look guys, I'm not dead. Just been without WiFi is all. If any of y'all remember me that is. smilie

I remember your name! Welcome back! And same to MoonHorizons too!
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:12 20/03/2016 by LevanJess
#10240 Posted: 16:34:27 20/03/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507

AHHHHHHH ITS YOU! smilie

Hiiiiii! :3
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#10241 Posted: 17:17:19 20/03/2016

Hi! You! Welcome back!
#10242 Posted: 18:01:37 20/03/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf

Hi! You! Welcome back!

Hello :3 I'm sad to come back and see that the singles bar is dead. smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 205 of 276 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 274 275 276

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me