darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 203 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10101 Posted: 00:09:39 12/08/2016
Wave 2 had Mirror of Mystery in Trap Team and Darklight Crypt for SSA. So, W2 has harbored Expansions for 2 out of the 5 games so far. And to be fair... Giants had 2 Expansions total, Swap Force had 2 EPs released on Day 1 and Superchargers had 3 EPs in total.

What I'm saying is this game's releases are dumb and unpredictable... I spent way too much time researching this.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#10102 Posted: 00:24:34 12/08/2016
This is neat! I hope this is true! I love Adventure Packs! Also, I'm hoping this is the true list for Wave 1, then all most of my favorites are in it. Combo Packs sound cool.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#10103 Posted: 00:30:11 12/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Wave 2 had Mirror of Mystery in Trap Team and Darklight Crypt for SSA. So, W2 has harbored Expansions for 2 out of the 5 games so far. And to be fair... Giants had 2 Expansions total, Swap Force had 2 EPs released on Day 1 and Superchargers had 3 EPs in total.

What I'm saying is this game's releases are dumb and unpredictable... I spent way too much time researching this.

On true Darklight Crypt was available since Wave 1, but as a Toys 'R Us exclusive. Wave 2 only had the wide release.
---
Bruh
#10104 Posted: 00:33:28 12/08/2016
I think this might be true, as myskylanders did this for SuperChargers and it turned out true.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10105 Posted: 00:36:26 12/08/2016
I'm kind of wondering how these Adventure Packs will work honestly, because I can't see them being packaged with a character since the Sensei figures look massive...
Again, I believe Crash just unlocks his special level once you put him on the game, right? So if I had to guess maybe any other Adventure Pack characters will work the same way, just unlocking the level once you put them on the portal.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#10106 Posted: 00:40:29 12/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
I'm kind of wondering how these Adventure Packs will work honestly, because I can't see them being packaged with a character since the Sensei figures look massive...
Again, I believe Crash just unlocks his special level once you put him on the game, right? So if I had to guess maybe any other Adventure Pack characters will work the same way, just unlocking the level once you put them on the portal.

Maybe it's two crystals and a level piece
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#10107 Posted: 00:41:42 12/08/2016
Well they are the normal price, so they feature more then one thing for sure.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#10108 Posted: 01:39:01 12/08/2016
I love the idea of dual packs. Looks like the first two waves will be pretty decent. It is annoying to however have to wait for Bazooker till the later waves. That class is my favourite.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#10109 Posted: 01:49:46 12/08/2016
If these are the first two waves that's pretty good. Some ones I didn't expect so early, which will be a nice change of pace. Though I still don't know which ones I'm getting until we learn the full roster. But at least there's a few no matter which path I choose.
#10110 Posted: 05:31:09 12/08/2016
Oh, forum died. We get hyped over something and the hype lasts for about an hour smilie
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5468
#10111 Posted: 05:44:54 12/08/2016
I'm happy that I'll get some of my favorite characters that early, but what's left for Wave 3 & 4? Usually the best looking characters are always the last ones to come out and Light & Dark were never released that early! I guess the second Magic characterbis gonna be mind-blowing.
I'd also like to know when Wave 2 is coming since this year US is the last one to get the game.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10112 Posted: 05:47:06 12/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
I'm happy that I'll get some of my favorite characters that early, but what's left for Wave 3 & 4? Usually the best looking characters are always the last ones to come out and Light & Dark were never released that early! I guess the second Magic characterbis gonna be mind-blowing.
I'd also like to know when Wave 2 is coming since this year US is the last one to get the game.

this leaves-

grave clobber
the water sensei girl
chompy mage
boom bloom
pit boss
air strike
wild storm
bad juju
flarewolf
the hooded guy
the yeti guy
light villain
unknown magic sensei
unknown tech sensei
the magic villain
the tech swashbuckler
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#10113 Posted: 05:55:30 12/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Maybe it's two crystals and a level piece

I think its one sensei
One level
One creation crystal
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10114 Posted: 06:13:54 12/08/2016
i bet the adventure pack will include an air sensei- most likely wild storm.
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10115 Posted: 06:23:32 12/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Found something interesting on myskylanders.de
https://myskylanders.de/2016/0...regal/#comments
They said they found some article where Wave 1 is listed, which surprisingly will include Aurora, Mysticat & Starcast. They're not 100% sure and there's no source, but they've always been right so far. There's also a single release for that strange chest from the Dark Edition, Double Packs with a character and fitting Crystal and an Adventure Pack! Take it with a grain of salt though.

Source is a usually reliable smilie
Everything is listed for October 14th, as you know we usually get a lot of figures at release, normally wave 1 & 2 simultaneously so it could definitively be correct.

@Others
The Dualpacks seem to consist of Crystal + Sensei and it's no Wolfgang/Mysticat Dual Pack it is Wolfgang + Undead Crystal and Mysticat + Magic Crystal. It does not say that directly but if you see the price of 19,99 EUR there's no other possibility. It's too cheap for being a pack with 2 Senseis.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:25:43 12/08/2016 by myskylanders
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#10116 Posted: 07:36:25 12/08/2016

The light and dark adventure packs contained large figures and it worked for them. So it's not hard to imagine .

I'm excited for the adventure packs smilie

Just some thoughts ...

The lack of dark imagining crystal in the wave makes sense too , giving the dark starter pack an exclusive item for a month or 2 .

I'm thinking the "imaginite Chest " items that will be for sale might just be a purchasable shortcut to unlocking more imaginators parts . E.g. People can keep playing through the game to unlock all parts or buy more imaginite chest toys that unlock 10-20 random parts that you haven't obtained yet.

Also if this list is true, we'll have all the Sentinel senseis day one ( hoodsickle, barbella, ember) which means we'll have full access to the sentinel class abilities for our imaginators smilie
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:39:39 12/08/2016 by B-BOB358
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#10117 Posted: 09:01:59 12/08/2016
Dark edition's only exclusive is the Dark Crystal. Honestly it and the Dark Golden queen are the only reason i'd want the dark edition this year. While I'm not a big fan of Wolfgang I rather have his normal version then his Dark edition but because of this i'm only getting his dark edition. I think they should have made Tri-tip a Dark edition, I think him in the Black and Silver would have looked great and unlike Wolfgang he'd be in the second wave instead of the first.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:02:46 12/08/2016 by Street50
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#10118 Posted: 09:35:06 12/08/2016
Quote: Crash10
Lookig at this, and then I saw that:

No Crash game would be complete without these ubiquitous wooden boxes. Jump on the TNT Crates to blow them up, or collect the Bazooka Crate to get a rocket launcher and jetpack that allows you to attack from high in the air!

Someone knew that?

I didn't know this. These are great news.

If there is jet pack device which allows you to fly, this means they have worked the fligh mechanics for this game. Hopefully flight mechanics won't be limited to the jet pack, but it will also be a power for the sorcerer class or even for air imaginators.

On the other hand though I still remember this video of the skylander boy and girl where the child keep pressing double jump to test if his winged imaginator could take off, but it didn't...

I'm afraid this is the kind of info that I won't get until the game releases.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10119 Posted: 11:48:09 12/08/2016
Am I the only one thinking we might get the poster sometime in September?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#10120 Posted: 12:40:53 12/08/2016
Just had a thought. If someone had that picture of the wave 1 store listing from a while back, we can see just how similar it is to the new list and then know which figures are wave 2 exactly. Not that it matters for US, but it would help other markets maybe.
#10121 Posted: 12:44:28 12/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
The source is hidden in this thread, huh.... Is that a challenge? I think I know what site you're talking about... Now if only I could find where it was!

Mh, haven't seen (my) the source here ;P

I think you can find it in a lot of places very soon. Maybe next week for gamescom at the latest.
Skylanders will have a booth this year again, thankfully.
I'll be there on Wednesday and i'm very excited smilie
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10269
#10122 Posted: 12:44:29 12/08/2016
We did just that, but I don't recall if the catalogue had the dual and triple packs.

Where did you hear that we knew the source, ToyNerd? Myskylanders just said it's trustworthy; thanks for confirming it btw.
The other user that usually mentions real leaks also said a new Crash game would be announced though, wasn't it? I think that one was just an educated guess.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10123 Posted: 12:48:24 12/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
We did just that, but I don't recall if the catalogue had the dual and triple packs.

Where did you hear that we knew the source, ToyNerd? Myskylanders just said it's trustworthy; thanks for confirming it btw.
The other user that usually mentions real leaks also said a new Crash game would be announced though, wasn't it? I think that one was just an educated guess.

Well, I look really silly. I looked at Drawdler's post and thought she was talking about Wave 1/Wave 2... She meant the Karn8val post confirming blind bag chests...

WOW! I'M AN IDIOT!!!
#10124 Posted: 12:48:27 12/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost

It was often very reliable, the dates changed sometimes after a while, that's why i always say that it still could change.
I'll try to ask a few ppl next week at gamescom, maybe they are allowed to tell me more but it's more difficult this time to get information, they learned from the last years smilie
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10125 Posted: 12:51:03 12/08/2016
I hope this means we will soon see the packagings too!
Really curious about them.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#10126 Posted: 12:53:35 12/08/2016
Feel free to ask, myskylanders, I'm not in condition to hunt for figures but I guess the other users would love info.

That said, good luck in that character creation contest if you enter it! Best tip I can give you is that big heads are funny and all, but from what we saw in SkylandersGame's posts... They don't look good in most bodies smilie
---
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#10127 Posted: 13:00:52 12/08/2016
Do we have any idea what Imaginite Chests do yet? I'm imagining they unlock unique parts for Skylanders (Maybe 3-5 pieces?) that can't be unlocked otherwise, but I'm probably being too hopefull because Activision.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#10128 Posted: 13:06:29 12/08/2016
They might be physical versions of the ones in the games, acting as fast unlocks but nothing you can't get normally. But then there'd be the issue of single use, hm... Maybe you get more once per day.
---
#10129 Posted: 13:24:43 12/08/2016
Maybe they'll have more chances to unlock rare parts, but can only be used once a day.
---
Bruh
#10130 Posted: 13:27:45 12/08/2016
From what I've seen, Imaginite Chests are quite common in-game. So, if it is once per day, I hope it gives exclusive items (or multiple items). Because they cost €6 each (IIRC), which is quite a lot IMO.
---
#10131 Posted: 13:30:22 12/08/2016
God no, we have enough exclusive items as the Creation Crystals and Sensei stuff.
---
#10132 Posted: 13:35:30 12/08/2016
Yup. Give like 5 parts per day, with more chances of being rare. No need for exclusives.
---
Bruh
#10133 Posted: 15:02:37 12/08/2016
Please, please Starcast and Mysticat... BE AT GAMESCOM! PLEEEAASSSEEE! smilie
---
#10134 Posted: 15:12:14 12/08/2016
Also, if the creation contest is a thing, I wonder if they'll allow most if not all classes? Though I bet that with Yroc glancing over the Soul Gem and spoiling a level, they'll be extra careful with Powers editing.
---
#10135 Posted: 15:22:22 12/08/2016
I feel like Activision is more likely to make them give exclusive items than a once-per-day use. However, if it is once-per-day, then I hope they give a lot of items.

Also, the Senseis already give exclusive items, so I think it would be fair if the Chests gave several exclusive items, or 1 Exclusive item per day.

Do we know how rare Mythic parts are? I was also thinking that they might give Mythic parts, but I don't know how rare Mythic is.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#10136 Posted: 15:42:33 12/08/2016
Since I have absolutely no faith in Activision, I'm betting it's gonna be random parts.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#10137 Posted: 15:55:30 12/08/2016
Quote: AmbushFan
I feel like Activision is more likely to make them give exclusive items than a once-per-day use. However, if it is once-per-day, then I hope they give a lot of items.

Also, the Senseis already give exclusive items, so I think it would be fair if the Chests gave several exclusive items, or 1 Exclusive item per day.

Do we know how rare Mythic parts are? I was also thinking that they might give Mythic parts, but I don't know how rare Mythic is.

Mythic is the rarest.
---
#10138 Posted: 16:01:08 12/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Quote: AmbushFan

Mythic is the rarest.

But how much rarer are they than Epic? For example, is there a %5 chance of finding them in an in-game chest, %10 chance, etc.?

Anyway, about the physical Chests, I think best case scenario would be unlocking 1 exclusive piece per day, worst case scenario would be unlocking a few non-exclusive parts per day, with no increased chances of being rare.

Hopefully we'll find out more at Gamescon.
---
#10139 Posted: 16:20:21 12/08/2016
Even if they unlock exclusive parts, will the exclusives be locked for each Chest? For example, one Chest might only unlock parts based off Stealth Elf, another might unlock parts based off Ignitor (just examples, I don't think Chests will unlock parts based off Skylanders, I think the Skylanders themselves will unlock those). And if so, could they be in blind bags (I hope not)?

I think this is unlikely, I think the chests will just unlock generic Chest exclusives, but I'm still a little worried because Activision.
---
#10140 Posted: 16:25:01 12/08/2016
Please don't give them ideas. Traps were enough, imagine double the price and locking away wanted parts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:25:28 12/08/2016 by Bifrost
#10141 Posted: 16:55:43 12/08/2016
Chests are twice as expensive as Traps? I thought they were only slightly more expensive.

And I don't think even Activision would put the Chests in blind bags, especially after DI's Power Discs. But I think locking the exclusives to each Chest is possible, although it depends how many sets there are.

However, if they are locked, then I don't think they would be listed as just "Chests" in the leak. It would probably be more like:

Quote:
Chests:
Undead Chest
Life Chest
Water Chest
Tech Chest
---
#10142 Posted: 17:30:37 12/08/2016
I don't personally like the idea of Chests giving exclusive parts. Just have one Chest to buy and it gives you some rare parts. For me it's the best direction to take.
---
Bruh
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#10143 Posted: 18:29:42 12/08/2016
Eh i guess ill buy a couple chests
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#10144 Posted: 19:03:22 12/08/2016
Don't say you're going to buy a couple when we don't even know what they are yet.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#10145 Posted: 19:49:41 12/08/2016
Whats all this about physical chests? Did I miss something?!
#10146 Posted: 19:51:05 12/08/2016
TrapShadowFan, myskylanders.de posted a possible leak of Wave 1 and 2, and one of the items listed is a Single Pack of that Chest on the Dark Edition.
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:38:00 12/08/2016 by TTD
Extreme_Kaos99 Blue Sparx Gems: 914
#10147 Posted: 20:00:50 12/08/2016
I am guessing physical chests will unlock a few items exclusive to the chest. Perhaps each one will have a specific name, to avoid confusion.
---
ONCE UPON A TIME IS AWESOME!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:42 12/08/2016 by TTD
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#10148 Posted: 22:38:22 12/08/2016
I'm guessing just giving you a set a day or something like that. Nothing too big so anyone who doesn't buy the chest is excluded but also not too little so they don't feel ripped off
First | Previous | Page 203 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me