Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 20 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#951 Posted: 21:01:34 06/08/2013
I have no idea. I also don't have any idea why would people waste their money on Skylanders. As I've already said to HDAZ on a previous page (I think), the game costs 90 dollars here and toys are 30~35 dollars. So... no way. I can get so many better games for all that money.

And thank lord you decided to return. This place was getting so boring without any old users. It's hard to talk to people that are 5~10 years younger than you...

So, anything else new in your life? While you were gone I've re-designed my entire home with my dad and cut my hair short. Like...really short. I'm practically bald compared to other girls. I look like a queen of all lesbians or somethin'. Why am I saying this. smilie

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:57 06/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#952 Posted: 21:05:45 06/08/2013
anybody want my egg D:
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#953 Posted: 21:09:09 06/08/2013
Nobody wants such a common egg, Eevee...
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#954 Posted: 21:10:55 06/08/2013
Quote: Cynderfyre
Quote: katkerrykat

Its so great to see you too- both of you! Feels like it's been absolutely forever since I was last here. Aah, there's no fun in growing up, stay young and keep laughing. There's so many new dragons though and I've missed so much I have no idea what's going on any more D:

It's great to be back here and see you too! I was worried that by now everyone would have gone, and maybe just maybe there's the vaguest chance of the others returning? Unlikely but who knows. And I'm really, really glad you are getting through your depression.

[User Posted Image]
I don't think I've ever seen that egg before so I'll assume it's going to be something new to me... I'll just grab some others just to have eggs and because I can't remember what's what or be bothered to check the wiki.

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

I know! It feels like so many years ago - can you believe we all joined this in 2008? D; Where have the years gone. Growing up does suck - I now have a job, starting in 2 weeks..what happened to my school years? .__. How've you been? :3

Few of those are quite new - its all so confusing isnt it? XD

The aging process is terrible. Especially that feeling of time just kind of flying by. It's weird, I feel like the past few years have gone really really quickly when I think about most stuff I've done, but then I feel like I last posted on here centuries ago, and it was only about two years back...

I'm pretty good! I haven't done anything particularly exciting as of late, this summer I've had barely anything to do. How are you and how have you been?

Aah, I have no idea what I'm doing with these dragons any more

Yeah, it feels so odd. It hits you most when you look at your first few posts and realise how much youve grown and matured.

Thats good! Haha - enjoying the summer holidays while it lasts? XD I've been good too, went through some rough times but things are looking better now thanks :3

Haha, adding your scroll here might help - its one of those click sites. Theres a lot more of them these days.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
#955 Posted: 21:12:03 06/08/2013
Dayumn Kerry must you quote it all XD
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#956 Posted: 21:15:26 06/08/2013
Since everyone seems to love this topic so much, why not just have it stickied?
#957 Posted: 21:16:18 06/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Dayumn Kerry must you quote it all XD

I like quotes so shut it XD I also tend to forget what the hell people type as soon as I go to type an answer. XD

Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Yay my new egg has almost hatched :D But I still have no opals... I've been even offering my CB Thunder for a pair but everyone is showing me their tinsels and vampires instead Dx

You just reminded me - I tried breeding my silvers but no egg produced..theres 6 ready to breed in 4 days, hopefully one of them will .__.
---
#958 Posted: 21:17:14 06/08/2013

i know but i already have two of them i might as well freaze it
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#959 Posted: 21:18:55 06/08/2013
maybe i will kill my egg that i bred..............
---
#960 Posted: 21:18:56 06/08/2013
Quote: Eevee88

You could grow an army of them...I mean...try counting my damn water dragon army. Have fun. XD

EDIT:

You just reminded me - I tried breeding my silvers but no egg produced..theres 6 ready to breed in 4 days, hopefully one of them will .__.

.__. Hopefully.. But I'm not too worried about it tbh :P My main concern is getting at least ONE opal egg...

Kinda figured you'd be a bit pre-occupied finding the new ones anyways, hopefully by the time all the rush dies down I'll have a silver to give to you ^^
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:08 06/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#961 Posted: 21:20:04 06/08/2013
Quote: ClayFace
Since everyone seems to love this topic so much, why not just have it stickied?

Because the topic isn't really useful for everyone, just for a couple of users who use Dragon Cave.

Collect them? Get a trophy? -.-''
#962 Posted: 21:20:06 06/08/2013

You could grow an army of them...I mean...try counting my damn water dragon army. Have fun. smilie

TO MANY WATER DRAGONS D:
---
#963 Posted: 21:22:39 06/08/2013

You could grow an army of them...I mean...try counting my damn water dragon army. Have fun. XD

TO MANY WATER DRAGONS D:

138 to be exact XP
---
#964 Posted: 21:23:46 06/08/2013
maybe i will kill my egg that i bred..............

DDDDD: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i will kill et
Edit: i killed et
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:18 06/08/2013 by Eevee88
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#965 Posted: 21:24:44 06/08/2013
I have no idea. I also don't have any idea why would people waste their money on Skylanders. As I've already said to HDAZ on a previous page (I think), the game costs 90 dollars here and toys are 30~35 dollars. So... no way. I can get so many better games for all that money.

And thank lord you decided to return. This place was getting so boring without any old users. It's hard to talk to people that are 5~10 years younger than you...

So, anything else new in your life? While you were gone I've re-designed my entire home with my dad and cut my hair short. Like...really short. I'm practically bald compared to other girls. I look like a queen of all lesbians or somethin'. Why am I saying this. XD

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Count yourself lucky with hair like that. Over the years mine has only degenerated into a terrible state of mess that refuses to remain neat for longer than 12 hours after being washed. Getting it cut helps but I never want to lose too much of the length since longer looks nicer on me. It just gets in a state after that.

It's funny looking at the younger users though. Thinking that they are about the same age/slightly younger than you were at the start. Though they are on a different level to older users (that makes them sound really like children, which they aren't and I mean not to patronise, but they're far more inexperienced) so yeah, talking to people like that is harder. Too different.

I know! It feels like so many years ago - can you believe we all joined this in 2008? D; Where have the years gone. Growing up does suck - I now have a job, starting in 2 weeks..what happened to my school years? .__. How've you been? :3

Few of those are quite new - its all so confusing isnt it? XD

The aging process is terrible. Especially that feeling of time just kind of flying by. It's weird, I feel like the past few years have gone really really quickly when I think about most stuff I've done, but then I feel like I last posted on here centuries ago, and it was only about two years back...

I'm pretty good! I haven't done anything particularly exciting as of late, this summer I've had barely anything to do. How are you and how have you been?

Yeah, it feels so odd. It hits you most when you look at your first few posts and realise how much youve grown and matured.

Thats good! Haha - enjoying the summer holidays while it lasts? XD I've been good too, went through some rough times but things are looking better now thanks :3

Haha, adding your scroll here might help - its one of those click sites. Theres a lot more of them these days.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

I dread to look back at my younger self. Though I think most of my old posts are probably deleted by now, since if I remember correctly, long-dead topics are automatically deleted?

The holidays are going ridiculously fast. At least it's cooling down, the heat is no longer rendering us practically immobile. I'm glad things are okay!

Oh yeah, daycare things! Forgot about those!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#966 Posted: 21:28:26 06/08/2013

Kinda figured you'd be a bit pre-occupied finding the new ones anyways, hopefully by the time all the rush dies down I'll have a silver to give to you smilie

Okay. Thanks (:

i will kill et
Edit: i killed et

;__________; YOU COULD HAVE JUST ABANDONED IT

it had 6 days and some hours left smilie
---
#967 Posted: 21:30:46 06/08/2013
@Cynderfyre:
I now imagine you as Merida from the movie Brave because of the way you described your hair. xD

True. In a way, I can kind of see myself in those posts since I was so immature and, well, stupid back then. Plus I deal with such people in my class, so I rather stay away from such people online too. Damn me for switching high schools.

Aaand nope~. Not all get deleted. My story I did back in 2008 is still alive. Maybe dark thought it's too hilarious to delete it. xD
and damn you all enjoying nice temperature while tenaman is boiling in bed on 40 celsius degrees aaaargh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:10 06/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#968 Posted: 21:32:43 06/08/2013

I dread to look back at my younger self. Though I think most of my old posts are probably deleted by now, since if I remember correctly, long-dead topics are automatically deleted?

The holidays are going ridiculously fast. At least it's cooling down, the heat is no longer rendering us practically immobile. I'm glad things are okay!

Hah, it is quite scary. Some of the old topics are still there - I think dark set it to only delete the large ones (like all 5 closed egg topics XD), for example my first post still exists.. -__-;

I know! I left school on the 5th of June and it honestly just feels like a couple of weeks ago. Thats good - is it the UK your from? I forget XD The Uk has had quite a strong heatwave recently, us Scots are frying.

Yup - if you want more, just ask, a few of us use different ones :3

It's funny looking at the younger users though. Thinking that they are about the same age/slightly younger than you were at the start. Though they are on a different level to older users (that makes them sound really like children, which they aren't and I mean not to patronise, but they're far more inexperienced) so yeah, talking to people like that is harder. Too different.

Yeah it is really different these days - I think it's because kids are being introduced to technology/the internet far earlier and are much more arrogant/confident (no offense to you guys on here, your an exception) in themselves and are so different. I helped out in a first year (12year olds) science class before I left, and honestly - they show no respect to elders, not like how we were always taught to. They talk outright alot more too. And they all had fancier phones than me ;-;
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#969 Posted: 21:34:26 06/08/2013
20 pages already? Jeez...
---
Hurrah!
#970 Posted: 21:38:35 06/08/2013
Quote: Kerrygurl
Yeah it is really different these days - I think it's because kids are being introduced to technology/the internet far earlier and are much more arrogant/confident (no offense to you guys on here, your an exception) in themselves and are so different. I helped out in a first year (12year olds) science class before I left, and honestly - they show no respect to elders, not like how we were always taught to. They talk outright alot more too. And they all had fancier phones than me ;-;

Pffft, you need to visit my country and see how are kids that are still not in high school doing. They fail such simple subjects because they're too busy putting make-up or going out to clubs and what not. -_-'
#971 Posted: 21:42:46 06/08/2013

Pffft, you need to visit my country and see how are kids that are still not in high school doing. They fail such simple subjects because they're too busy putting make-up or going out to clubs and what not. smilie'

Kids are like that here - there was a handful that actually wanted to do stuff, but the others just ran around shouting, swearing, hitting each other. Really pointless for them to even be at school if they dont focus...
---
#972 Posted: 21:43:59 06/08/2013

Pffft, you need to visit my country and see how are kids that are still not in high school doing. They fail such simple subjects because they're too busy putting make-up or going out to clubs and what not. smilie'

Kids are like that here - there was a handful that actually wanted to do stuff, but the others just ran around shouting, swearing, hitting each other. Really pointless for them to even be at school if they dont focus...

hey i don't swear
---
#973 Posted: 21:46:04 06/08/2013
Same for my economic high school. I regret so badly for switching to it from that high school for intellectuals, but it was a bit too difficult to me and I couldn't get any job with that school. Now I have to deal with 18-year-olds who are mentally actually 4, so no one satisfies me intellectually and I hate it. ;___;

And who the heck is swearing, Eevee?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:21 06/08/2013 by Spyro-Fan
#974 Posted: 21:47:40 06/08/2013
Same for my economic high school. I regret so badly for switching to it from that high school for intellectuals, but it was a bit too difficult to me and I couldn't get any job with that school. Now I have to deal with 18-year-olds who are mentally actually 4, so no one satisfies me intellectually and I hate it. ;___;

Oh, that sucks D; Hey, does this mean I'm the most mature 18 year old you know? REALLY? XD
---
#975 Posted: 21:48:00 06/08/2013

no one KatkerryKat said that the kids he has swear i think
---
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#976 Posted: 21:48:05 06/08/2013
Quote: BrutalBash101

That's why I said this topic should be stickied.
#977 Posted: 21:51:27 06/08/2013

*She.

And yeah thats what I said, the kids I used to teach always swore, *pats S-F* No worries your having a bad day XD

Quote: ClayFace
Quote: BrutalBash101

That's why I said this topic should be stickied.

We asked years ago for this topic to be stickied - it never happened because it was a minority of people in the forum that actually post here. I think theres about 7 of us in this topic. Theres just alot of posts becuase we all talk nonsense half the time. :3
---
#978 Posted: 21:51:47 06/08/2013

She*. And she doesn't have kids.
oh my god.

And oopsie I missread.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#979 Posted: 21:51:52 06/08/2013
What is this?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#980 Posted: 21:53:05 06/08/2013
@Cynderfyre:
I now imagine you as Merida from the movie Brave because of the way you described your hair. xD

True. In a way, I can kind of see myself in those posts since I was so immature and, well, stupid back then. Plus I deal with such people in my class, so I rather stay away from such people online too. Damn me for switching high schools.

Aaand nope~. Not all get deleted. My story I did back in 2008 is still alive. Maybe dark thought it's too hilarious to delete it. xD
and damn you all enjoying nice temperature while tenaman is boiling in bed on 40 celsius degrees aaaargh.

Oh gosh XD perhaps not that bad but sometimes it gets along those lines! I'm not the Scottish person here either!

Now I'm curious. I am now going to find this story and I am going to read it

How on Earth are you still alive though? I felt like I could barely manage a few weeks of a UK heatwave, whatever the maximum temperatures where there. Enjoy your inferno!

Hah, it is quite scary. Some of the old topics are still there - I think dark set it to only delete the large ones (like all 5 closed egg topics XD), for example my first post still exists.. -__-;

I know! I left school on the 5th of June and it honestly just feels like a couple of weeks ago. Thats good - is it the UK your from? I forget XD The Uk has had quite a strong heatwave recently, us Scots are frying.

Yup - if you want more, just ask, a few of us use different ones :3

I am from the UK, from England, so I know just what you mean about the heatwave!

I agree with you on that. My best guess is that their arrogant and confident attitude is a sort of way of trying to fit in, imitating the self-confidence and relaxation that more experienced internet users have. I think nowadays a lot of young people have that confidence issue, at least as far as I notice. They try to follow what others seem to be doing in order to fit in somewhere.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#981 Posted: 21:53:37 06/08/2013
Quote: Windumup
What is this?

Its a website where you can "raise" dragons from egg stage. Its quite simple and addicting.
---
#982 Posted: 21:53:48 06/08/2013
Quote: Windumup
What is this?

stuff
---
#983 Posted: 21:58:30 06/08/2013
@Cynderfyre: (cause I don't want to stretch this page even more lol)

Have a good laugh. My English sucked real hard and I think that's much funnier than the stoy. XD

And I have no idea. I have to sleep naked, girl. Yesterday I fell asleep at 5 AM, took me 3 hours to fall asleep and today it's even hotter. My dad is in even worse situation. He has to work for 12 hours outside as a guard on some fields. I wish I lived in England so I don't have to deal with this thing. I miss the rain. ._.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#984 Posted: 22:00:13 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
*sigh*

This got off topic really fast...
#985 Posted: 22:01:28 06/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
*sigh*

i know
---
#986 Posted: 22:01:56 06/08/2013
*sigh*

But that's the whole point of DC topics. 8<
#987 Posted: 22:04:17 06/08/2013

I am from the UK, from England, so I know just what you mean about the heatwave!

I agree with you on that. My best guess is that their arrogant and confident attitude is a sort of way of trying to fit in, imitating the self-confidence and relaxation that more experienced internet users have. I think nowadays a lot of young people have that confidence issue, at least as far as I notice. They try to follow what others seem to be doing in order to fit in somewhere.

I seemed to remember you were - but wasnt 100% sure. XD It's been too much, hasnt it? D; I believe you guys are about to get another heatwave too :S

Yeah - that sounds really likely to be the reason. I've noticed there a lot more "competition", they all seem to just be trying to be like older online people (like on forums), but are looking up to the wrong side and thinking its ok to shout and argue because thats what everyone else does.

*sigh*

The old DC topics used to only have like 5 on-topic posts every few pages...if people dont randomly talk, this topic dies pretty quickly. Its also good for the dragons posted on this page~
---
#988 Posted: 22:07:24 06/08/2013
I had this hunch you were from UK, Cynderfyre.

Yay for old European users~ XD
#989 Posted: 22:10:43 06/08/2013
@Cynderfyre: (cause I don't want to stretch this page even more lol)

Have a good laugh. My English sucked real hard and I think that's much funnier than the stoy. XD

And I have no idea. I have to sleep naked, girl. Yesterday I fell asleep at 5 AM, took me 3 hours to fall asleep and today it's even hotter. My dad is in even worse situation. He has to work for 12 hours outside as a guard on some fields. I wish I lived in England so I don't have to deal with this thing. I miss the rain. ._.

Aw, that story just acts as a wonderful reminder of how much we've grown. It has to be said, the story's title is wonderful XD Those were good days, we could just unleash our imaginations in the form of those stories and we didn't need to care much.

I can't possibly imagine what that's like. I can appreciate the rain a little more after our heatwave but that can't compare to how you must feel about it.

EDIT : [User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:14 06/08/2013 by Cynderfyre
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#990 Posted: 22:14:39 06/08/2013
My eggs again, [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
Wow
Such signature
#991 Posted: 22:15:52 06/08/2013
''[0:11:13] Kerry: CYNDERFYRE POST
[0:11:17] S-F: KÄŒGHLNKEJHEIUGRHGR''

Had to. XD

And I can't agree more. It was so much easier back then, but then again, when I first joined there weren't so many mean users so no one really had a go with me. I consider myself lucky for that~. Nowadays, I'm trying to think of my own fantasy world for my and Cynder_fan's RP, but I feel so ashamed of everything I think of.... then again, it's nothing compared to my epic, Dawn of the Malefor story. XD

I'd kill for rain. It's been a month since we had last rain. It's insane.
#992 Posted: 22:22:18 06/08/2013
Dawn of the Malefor is a classic :P you shouldn't feel ashamed of your own ideas; try them out and if they don't work, alter them, or move on from them.

Is it a yearly thing for it to get to 40 degrees, or is it slightly unusual this year?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#993 Posted: 22:22:36 06/08/2013
I've been on here 2 maybe 3 years? I don't remember. I would have more gems but I left for awhile.
---
Wow
Such signature
#994 Posted: 22:25:48 06/08/2013
@Cynderfyre; We dont think you know about the magicarp icon (its next to the trophy), but you can actually get it just by using "splash" on the shallow water dragons for 40 days in a row. Me and Tena both agree you should enjoy this, as everyone fell for it. XD
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:36 06/08/2013 by katkerrykat
#995 Posted: 22:27:17 06/08/2013
I know, though I always feel people will make fun of it somehow. And I always want to draw my ideas first, but last time I drew anything was 3 years ago. ._.
BTW, I still strangely remember your character Velika. :P

Not quite. During the summer it's really hot, up to 42 Celsius degrees. During winter it can be -20 degrees. Croatia is really dramatic with temperatures.

Same here, Yoshi. I should have about 300 more gems at least.
#996 Posted: 22:28:10 06/08/2013
Im stealing the 1000th post, sorry but~ XD
---
First | Previous | Page 20 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me