Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 19 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#901 Posted: 21:36:09 06/04/2012
Quote: chrisrobbo21982
Quote: t7gga
Quote: IAmMarti
... I'm thinking of asking Mum for Double Trouble for Easter or maybe for my birthday which is soon.....

i've got an extra double trouble. pm me your address and i'll pop him in the post as an early birthday present for you smilie

This is exactly why I love this forum. Everyone helping each other and in this case being extremely generous!

Woah...that's extremely generous...I'm not sure I can accept such a gesture :s
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#902 Posted: 21:37:24 06/04/2012
but it's your birthday, is there ever a better time to accept a gift?
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#903 Posted: 21:41:13 06/04/2012
Hey,

Asda have a few different skylanders in stock: http://direct.asda.com/Skyland...default,pd.html
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#904 Posted: 21:47:29 06/04/2012
Quote: chrisrobbo21982

i've got an extra double trouble. pm me your address and i'll pop him in the post as an early birthday present for you smilie

This is exactly why I love this forum. Everyone helping each other and in this case being extremely generous!

Woah...that's extremely generous...I'm not sure I can accept such a gesture :s

See thats the Pa pa pa pa Powa of love! Skylander fans helping each other! While I hope Scalpers get a special place in you know where.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#905 Posted: 15:38:34 07/04/2012
so i haven't been on much lately what is happening with dragons peak?
---
I Have: 37/37
#906 Posted: 16:46:48 07/04/2012
but it's your birthday, is there ever a better time to accept a gift?

How come you have a spare? Is it in packet/still with barcode and sticker?
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#907 Posted: 17:20:35 07/04/2012
How come you have a spare? Is it in packet/still with barcode and sticker?

yes it is still in the single pack unopened. top part of the card got slighly squashed in teh post though.

how come i have a spare ... i forgot to cancel my hmv pre-order DOH!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:54 07/04/2012 by t7gga
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#908 Posted: 17:35:45 07/04/2012
So I went to Currys today... One triple pack - Zap, Hex, Dino Rang

HMV had one single Chop-Chop

Tesco had none

So not a good day today for 'landers...
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#909 Posted: 17:38:49 07/04/2012
Went to Portsmouth Gunwharf Quay yesterday, went to HMV they had 9/10X Chop Chop's and 5X Flameslinger's
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#910 Posted: 16:27:13 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
ok guys tried my local Asda and Tesco yestaday. Asda had two triple packs left a wrecking ball tripple pack and a double trouble triple pack. Tesco had quite a few yestaday though they had a few singles such as flameslinger, drill serg, bash etc around three of each adventure packs and to my surprise once again they had two lighting rod triple packs which was nice to see. However still no camo etc anyone know when we are actually getting those here in the UK?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#911 Posted: 17:55:10 08/04/2012
We probably wont be getting them for another month or so.

Dragon's Peak is STILL not out here, and that has to come before we even see any sign of wave 5. Not to mention theres bound to be at least a week between that coming out and wave 5.
Either way, I don't expect to see them until the end of the month at least.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
#912 Posted: 19:10:36 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Astrail
We probably wont be getting them for another month or so.

Dragon's Peak is STILL not out here, and that has to come before we even see any sign of wave 5. Not to mention theres bound to be at least a week between that coming out and wave 5.
Either way, I don't expect to see them until the end of the month at least.

Aw that sucks i was hoping i may pop in to a store this week and find camo etc, but arnt lighting rod and zook part of wave 5 i though?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#913 Posted: 19:14:22 08/04/2012
Ligntining Rod and Zook are wave 4 (as Dragon's Peak is supposed to be..............)
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#914 Posted: 19:14:44 08/04/2012
Zook/Lightning Rod are Wave 4, along with Sunburn and the re-release of Drill Sergeant and Whirlwind.

I hope to hear about Dragon's Peak soon, then I'll make a trip to a Toys R Us if my US contact hasn't managed to obtain one for me.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#915 Posted: 19:21:48 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deandria
Ligntining Rod and Zook are wave 4 (as Dragon's Peak is supposed to be..............)

Ahh ok sorry feel a bit of an idot not knowing that lol aw well looks like ive got a bit of a wait then intil i can get my final four although i really want Warnado hes the one am most looking forward to smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:17 08/04/2012 by outerdragon
#916 Posted: 19:29:13 08/04/2012
It's ok, don't feel bad. It's all very arbitrary as to who is in which wave. Wave 3 and 4 hit our shores within a month of each other so *fingers crossed* we might be seeing 5 in the next month...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#917 Posted: 19:41:59 08/04/2012
does anyone have a rough idea of when waves 4 and 5 come out? I've got all skylanders released up to wave 3 except stump smash, not including ignitor in 3ds starter pack, so I can't wait until both waves come out, because 5 of my dreamteam favourites still need to be released!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
#918 Posted: 19:44:05 08/04/2012
Cynder is out in the UK already and has been about a month. She can be tough to get hold of because she's pretty popular but I've seen her in Smyths quite often. Wave 4 is also out here... all except the one you want... smilie sadly has yet to even have a release date.
---
#919 Posted: 19:46:57 08/04/2012
anyone know whats happening with legendarys? are they going to be easily available now i am arguing with myself whether to get them now or wait? i only want them now if they are gonna become rare again
---
#920 Posted: 19:50:26 08/04/2012
really? I haven't seen any smilie/smilie/smilie packs yet, which is what i'm looking for. I phoned my local tru the other day and they said they're getting deliveries of them a bit more often, which is quite handy. but I still need dragon's peak to complete my hats, scrolls, treasures and soul gems, as well as sunburn, of course smilie
---
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
#921 Posted: 19:55:18 08/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
anyone know whats happening with legendarys? are they going to be easily available now i am arguing with myself whether to get them now or wait? i only want them now if they are gonna become rare again

When I visited my local tru the other day, all they had was legendaries, even trigger happy, which I see as a good sign towards wave 4 being available soon. I've ordered smilie,smilie/smilie/smilie and smilie from amazon, but I often check tru in case I can get any of them earlier
---
#922 Posted: 19:57:20 08/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan

I don't know how true it is but I've heard several times recently that the Legendary triple's TRU exclusivity is ending and it should be appearing in other shops soon. I have no idea if this is true but I have heard it from several sources.

Quote: Dragon Master58
really? I haven't seen any smilie/smilie/smilie packs yet, which is what i'm looking for. I phoned my local tru the other day and they said they're getting deliveries of them a bit more often, which is quite handy. but I still need dragon's peak to complete my hats, scrolls, treasures and soul gems, as well as sunburn, of course smilie

I have yet to see that triple myself either... but Zook and Lightning Rod singles are wave 4 and have been sighted in the UK by quite a lot of people here. Cynder is wave 3 in her single.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:27 08/04/2012 by Deandria
#923 Posted: 20:05:10 08/04/2012
Quote: Dragon Master58

I have yet to see that triple myself either... but Zook and Lightning Rod singles are wave 4 and have been sighted in the UK by quite a lot of people here. Cynder is wave 3 in her single.

thank you for that very useful info, I'm determined to get them, whether it's as the three singles, or as a triple, but there's always the aforementioned amazon order. About the sightings - were many (if any) of them in surrey?
---
#924 Posted: 20:14:25 08/04/2012
Not sure... just had a quick look and it seems people have got that triple in this country both online and in shops. I've been keeping a vague eye out for that one because if I find it in PC World/Curry's I'll buy it, despite having Cynder already, because their triples are £16.99. That's where I found my smilie/smilie/smilie triple.
---
#925 Posted: 20:18:05 08/04/2012
ok, but thanks anyway, I might go to tru tomorrow to see what they've got. after I've been, I'll get back on here and let you know of any findings and/or information
---
#926 Posted: 20:28:50 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Not sure... just had a quick look and it seems people have got that triple in this country both online and in shops. I've been keeping a vague eye out for that one because if I find it in PC World/Curry's I'll buy it, despite having Cynder already, because their triples are £16.99. That's where I found my smilie/smilie/smilie triple.

Yah am from the UK and I've managed 2 find the zook triple pack in my local Tesco so u guys may want 2 try them if u get the chance.
---
#927 Posted: 21:06:53 08/04/2012
I've seen the Cynder triple in TRU Collier's Wood once, but only that one time. Wave 4 is still quite rare here, at least I've only seen it in stock once at TRU and ONE Zook in HMV in the last 2 weeks.

If you want a single of her, and willing to pay a bit extra, I've seen HMV with LOADS of her. Brought one of my two from HMV when they were still 7.99, and was tempted by a broken wing one last week (but 9.99 with no room in my bag to keep her MIB?? Decided someone else could have her)
---
#928 Posted: 21:15:32 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I got a spare cynda as I brought her as a single b 4 I got her again in the zook triple pack. The only thing is am not sure if I want 2 part with her incase I want to try her different paths.
---
#929 Posted: 22:33:36 08/04/2012
Odd question but could anyone tell me exactly when the Zap/Hex/Dino-Rang triple came out in the UK? I'm pretty sure it was either Dec/11 or Jan/12 but I would like some confirmation (sources would be extremely useful but not neccessary). Thanks smilie
---
#930 Posted: 23:13:05 08/04/2012
Amazon is saying Release Date: 19 Dec 2011

I'm checking more places for you though!

Reviews for it on TRU date back to December 2011
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:07 08/04/2012 by Astrail
#931 Posted: 09:12:05 09/04/2012
Excellent, thanks smilie I saw it was out in Dec in the US but wasn't sure about here.
---
#932 Posted: 10:10:03 09/04/2012
^Still nothing about DP/the other new figures?

I've not seen anything online... :/

ACTI! JUST RELEASE THEM SO WE'RE DONE ALREADY!
#933 Posted: 11:24:19 09/04/2012
Off Topic: Love the new avatar Lizzie!
---
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#934 Posted: 11:32:18 09/04/2012
Going to order the Lightning Rod/Cynder/Zook Triple Pack off Amazon tonight, so excited! Also, on Friday going to get a new phone at Tesco's Durrington but will check for Skylanders too while there. My friend (who got Skylanders for christmas, only opened it last month) went there the other day and got Empire of Ice, Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash Triple Pack and Whirlwind Single there, and he still has £50 to spend on Skylanders (he said Skylanders, not gunna spend it on anything else).
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
#935 Posted: 12:02:25 09/04/2012
Off Topic: Love the new avatar Lizzie!

I was watching Mythbusters recently, and I saw that picture and I thought it would make a cool avatar smilie And it's properly unique, so it will be different and mine. And full of explosions and awesomeness without actually having any explosions.

And, thank you smilie
#936 Posted: 17:44:34 09/04/2012
Phoned local tru earlier, only had legendaries though smilie They're getting a truck on wednesday, but don't know whether any skylanders will come with it. I'll just have to check then
---
#937 Posted: 17:50:21 09/04/2012
Went to Springfields(Spalding) GAME, nothing apart from the one starter pack

Morrisons - Didn't see any, but didn't purposefully hunt them down
#938 Posted: 19:27:21 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: bisylizzie

Have Game still been getting Skylanders i kind of give up with them after they went into administration. Saying that though now they seem to be getting back on there feet, I may have to start trying them again.
---
#939 Posted: 20:00:58 09/04/2012
Quote: outerdragon

Have Game still been getting Skylanders i kind of give up with them after they went into administration. Saying that though now they seem to be getting back on there feet, I may have to start trying them again.

Well, they've started to get new releases in again, and I was in there anyway just to see what they had
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5366
#940 Posted: 20:06:41 09/04/2012
Game will not be getting ANY Activision products from now on. Because of their poor sales (and piss poor service) Game has been basically refused a lot of games from gaming companies. While some like Nintendo have stopped giving them some games, Activision has sworn off them completely. I'd find the article, but I really cannot be bothered...
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#941 Posted: 20:12:55 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
Game will not be getting ANY Activision products from now on. Because of their poor sales (and piss poor service) Game has been basically refused a lot of games from gaming companies. While some like Nintendo have stopped giving them some games, Activision has sworn off them completely. I'd find the article, but I really cannot be bothered...

Do u not like Game then lol I thought the only reason Activision didnt want to supply Game anymore was because of there money problems. However, now that they have been brought out of administration I assuming Activison as wel as the other will start resupplying them soon.
---
#942 Posted: 20:20:24 09/04/2012
Quote: outerdragon

Do u not like Game then lol I thought the only reason Activision didnt want to supply Game anymore was because of there money problems. However, now that they have been brought out of administration I assuming Activison as wel as the other will start resupplying them soon.

It's terrible.... You can sell your brand new, never before played game that came out last week for about 10 quid, then see it on the shelves for 2 pound less than what you bought it for.
And maybe, but unlikely, seeing as how bad they were with Skylanders before. All my local games have completely taken down all Activision game advertising. Even the bountiful Skylanders starter pack that didn't sell since the game's release are off the shelves with no sign of restock.
---
#943 Posted: 20:27:42 09/04/2012

No, no, no... That's not how it's working now...

Since the GAME stores have been bought out by OpCapita, the stock thing will now shift over to how Comet used to do it before they stopped selling games in their stores(And you can probably guess why smilie)...

So now, they shall start getting games again, but it may take a little while for them to actually start making a huge impact again

"The guys here have been working round the clock organising stock and we have lots of lorries arriving soon!"

So from that tweet of theirs, I would think that they are getting more games
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:30 09/04/2012 by bisylizzie
#944 Posted: 20:40:35 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator

No, no, no... That's not how it's working now...

Since the GAME stores have been bought out by OpCapita, the stock thing will now shift over to how Comet used to do it before they stopped selling games in their stores(And you can probably guess why smilie)...

So now, they shall start getting games again, but it may take a little while for them to actually start making a huge impact again

"The guys here have been working round the clock organising stock and we have lots of lorries arriving soon!"

So from that tweet of theirs, I would think that they are getting more games

Yah this is what i thought was happening. So surely if there starting to get new games in then, maybe just maybe they may start getting Skylanders in
---
#945 Posted: 20:42:47 09/04/2012
Quote: reventon777
Going to order the Lightning Rod/Cynder/Zook Triple Pack off Amazon tonight, so excited!

smilie good luck with that. Mine still has not dispatched and I have been waiting since feb 6th......
#946 Posted: 22:07:21 09/04/2012
Get it from Shopto.net. Got it 2 days after ordering it. Amazon is useless for skylanders.
---
mathmosman Red Sparx Gems: 14
#947 Posted: 22:10:40 09/04/2012
I was in TRU in Warrington today, and they had lots of Legendary 3packs, and single Trigger Happy figures.
#948 Posted: 22:34:29 09/04/2012
I was under the impression games publishers, such as Activision, weren't supporting Game purely on the basis that they could not meet the price they demanded for their stock.

With new owners who have more money... I expect they're going to be able to give new offers to games publishers that are far more favourable.
I personally don't expect them to get any more Skylanders in stock any time soon however. Certainly not new waves.
---
#949 Posted: 23:32:48 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Astrail
I was under the impression games publishers, such as Activision, weren't supporting Game purely on the basis that they could not meet the price they demanded for their stock.

With new owners who have more money... I expect they're going to be able to give new offers to games publishers that are far more favourable.
I personally don't expect them to get any more Skylanders in stock any time soon however. Certainly not new waves.

This is what i thought
---
#950 Posted: 23:43:13 09/04/2012
what do you guys think is worth more the 4 legendary's or dragons peak thinking of getting 1 off of ebay
---
First | Previous | Page 19 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me