Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 171 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#8501 Posted: 02:18:15 31/08/2013
Quote: Bash28
After I lose season 5 , can I be in season 6?

The next top whatever season would be Season 7
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#8502 Posted: 02:21:56 31/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

Every 3rd is an All-Star of the previous 2.

4 & 5 All-Stars will be 6.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8503 Posted: 02:26:59 31/08/2013
Quote: Seiki

Every 3rd is an All-Star of the previous 2.

4 & 5 All-Stars will be 6.

Oh wait, Bash said Season5 so that messed me up
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#8504 Posted: 02:38:20 31/08/2013
Wait....we're on season 4?
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#8505 Posted: 02:38:53 31/08/2013
Wait....we're on season 4?

yes....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8506 Posted: 03:02:32 31/08/2013
Oh.......I thought all stars count as that..
---
#8507 Posted: 03:10:44 31/08/2013
Oh.......I thought all stars count as that..

All-Stars is season 3
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8508 Posted: 03:27:23 31/08/2013
Challenge is now over! The finale will be posted, followed by other fun stuffs, then this challenge's results, and lastly my patented WAVE O' TEXT.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8509 Posted: 03:31:27 31/08/2013
I'm so excited/nervous, and I'm not even in the finale. smilie
---
#8510 Posted: 03:53:03 31/08/2013
*cries*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#8511 Posted: 04:06:29 31/08/2013
I feel like I gave mine away
#8512 Posted: 04:07:13 31/08/2013
Antastom charges toward DragonCamo and BrutalBash, both of whom dive out of the way. "Ahh ahh! But I bet jou vere not expecting zis!" He boast before whirling around and sending two of the purple flames at DragonCamo. He puts his arm in a weak attempt to deflect the attack, but is singed and lets out a gasp of pain. Antastom immediately generates two more flames. His eyes flash a dark red and the room is blanketed by shadows, which the villain immediately disappears into.

"Crud! Where did he go?!" DragonCamo growls, looking around in confusion. He fails to notice the glowing yellow eyes that pop up behind him.

"ANTASTOM!" The villain yells loudly. DragonCamo is buffeted by powerful sound waves and sent rocketing along the floor. "Ahh ahh ahh!" Antastom cackles, unaware that BrutalBash is sneaking up behind him with a frying pan.

"Um excuse me?" BrutalBash pipes up. Startled, Antastom whirls around.

"Vhat ze-? Vhere did jou get a frying pan?!" He gasps before BrutalBash conks him over the head. "Gah! 'Ow could I let my guard down?!" He groans before disappearing into the shadows once again. The murky black drains from the room and Antastom reappears over the two humans, spinning the four purple flames around him rapidly. It forms a wheel of fire that Antastom lets loose. It descends to the ground and spins rapidly. BrutalBash is run over and he catches on fire.

"YAAAH! Stop, drop, and roll! Stop, drop, and roll!" He gasps.

"Uh, saying it isn't what makes the fire go away." DragonCamo replies with a big nervous sweatdrop rolling down his face. Instead, BrutalBash runs around in a panic and collides with a suit of armor. The pieces go tumbling off their pedestal and pummel Antastom. He floats dizzily backwards and shakes it off.

"Grrr... jou shall not 'ave the upper hand on me... Antastom!" He exclaims as he summons four more purple fireballs. His eyes glow red yet again and he's encased in a dark purple aura. The aura splits into eight, unveiling eight identical Antastom clones. One of them gathers a giant purple energy ball overhead, and then swallows it. The Antastom clones shuffle around, encircling DragonCamo and BrutalBash. They simultaneously open their mouths and the energy ball is launched toward them.

"Ack! BB, give me that frying pan." DragonCamo demands.

"B-But my mommy said to take special care of it." BrutalBash whines, cradling the frying pan like a baby. DragonCamo lets out an exasperated growl and swipes the frying pan. He mutters, "I have no idea how I have enough to time to actually do this. Feh... game logic." He shrugs, and then volleys the energy ball back at the Antastom clones. It strikes the real Antastom and he lets out a stunned gasp and recoils.

"N-No... zis cannot be happening!" He glowers. "My plan vas supposed to 'ave perfection! I can't fail here." He dizzily hovers about, stars encircling him.

"Ha! Now we've got ya!" DragonCamo. "Let's end this."

"Wait... what are we finishing, exactly? I never even got to start eating. So how can I finish?!" BrutalBash complains, clearly missing the point. DragonCamo grabs BrutalBash. "SUPER ULTRA HYPER EXTREME OMEGA AWESOME BRUTALBASH TOSSING-JITSU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He whirls around and hurls BrutalBash at Antastom. BrutalBash excitedly giggles the entire way as he slams right into Antastom. Rays of dark purple light burst out of Antastom's core.

"Nooooooooooooo! I vas supposed to make a name for myzelf! CURZE JOU, EARTHLINGS!" Antastom cries as he bursts into nothing but purple space dust. DragonCamo and BrutalBash stand there. They both look at one another.

"We did it!" BrutalBash jumps up and down excitedly.

"Wait, I thought you had no idea what was going on?!" DragonCamo accuses.

"Pfft! That's not true. I'm just 50% unaware 100% of the time." BrutalBash proudly boasts, beating his chest.

"Ohhhhhh, that makes perfect sense." DragonCamo chuckles, before his face contorts in anger and he shouts, "Except that it doesn't!" He folds his arms and taps his foot impatiently. "Now how do we get out of here?!" Before BrutalBash can answer him, a loud siren wails out and a computerized voice begins speaking.

"Attention! Attention! In adherence with Sore Loser Protocol, Section, Subsection 59, Paragraph C... this evil base's reactors have been armed for detonation." The voice proclaims.

"That ain't good!" DragonCamo gasps.

"All occupants, please prepare for immediate annihilation in sixty seconds." The voice continues.

"We've got to get out of here!" DragonCamo panics.

"B-But what about our friends?" BrutalBash asks, pointing to the capsules.

"Forget it, man! I don't want to die! We've got to find a ship or something." DragonCamo declares.

"Thirty seconds remaining. If you wish to use the escape shuttle, please proceed to the emergency exit on the first floor." The computer voice interjects.

"Well, that was oddly convenient." DragonCamo muses. "Let's go!" The two sprint down the hallway toward the emergency exit. Sure enough, they find a hatch for the escape shuttle.

"Ten seconds... nine..." The computer voice announces. Suddenly, DragonCamo lets out a gasp as he trips over his own feet and stumbles to the ground. His pants leg gets caught on a hook from one of Antastom's statues. "...Six... five..." BrutalBash didn't seem to notice and is already climbing into the hatch.

"B-BRUTALBASH! WAIT!" DragonCamo screams in panic, but to no avail. He can hear a rocket engine whirring to life.

"...Three... two... one... have a nice day." The voice concludes.

"Oh, fu-..." DragonCamo begins but is interrupted as he is consumed in a massive fireball.
*~*~*~*~*
A 27 hour flight to earth later...
Play & Repeat

The escape shuttle sputters down to a stop on the outskirts of Toad Town. BrutalBash stumbles out and uses his hand to shield his eyes from the strong light. "Ugh... I-I guess I'm back?" He asks aloud, to no one in particular. "Well, that was certainly fun." He giggles.

"Yo, BB!" BrutalBash hears a voice calls out. He raises a confused eyebrow and turns around to see DragonCamo running up to him. Behind him are the other 17 people who had ended up in space with him.

"DragonCamo?!" He gasps. "B-But I thought you guys were all dead."

"Eh, we got better." He says with a shrug.

"Oh, that makes sense then." BrutalBash beams. "Good to see you guys are back."

"Um..." crystalhero speaks up. "I-I'm not sure how good of a thing that is." She whispers.
~END MUSIC~
"What do you mean?" Pika inquires. Crystalhero turns around and points in the direction of where Toad Town had previously been. They all turn around and are taken aback by the site. Instead of a small, peaceful village, they find giant, prison detainment camp. It's surrounded by a massive electrical energy fence. A building at one end takes a reptilian appearance, with a pronounced snout, two curved horns, large glowing eyes and a mane of hair. The building flies two flags. One contains the outline of a Dragon-Koopa's face. The other contains an italicized "G."

"W-What happened here?" DragonCamo gasps.

"Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Well, what do we have here?" A deep, rumbling voice roars. All 18 humans look back and their eyes collectively widen.

"BOWSER!" They all shout.

BrutalBash101 has won the game!
TO BE CONTINUED... IN A FUTURE SEASON!

(cont'd...)
---
#8513 Posted: 04:10:06 31/08/2013
Yes!!!!!!!

Sorry DC but no one like a repeated winner
#8514 Posted: 04:10:55 31/08/2013
Well ****
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8515 Posted: 04:11:14 31/08/2013
BB!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DC, it shoulda been you. *cries*
---
#8516 Posted: 04:13:15 31/08/2013
Wait....HIR, did you reference Space Balls there?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8517 Posted: 04:14:30 31/08/2013
Wait...... Continue.... Does that mean this all stars gets redone....
#8518 Posted: 04:43:49 31/08/2013
Credits Music!

Dark Land Media Interactive
In Conjunction With Notes, Ltd. & KP Enterprises
Presents
SURVIVOR: DARKSPYRO ALL STARS

Featuring

BrutalBash as "Ignorance is Bliss"
And
DragonCamo as "Determined to Repeat"
Starring
crystalhero37 as "Too Shy to Show Up"
DummyZ as "Would Have Been the Flamboyant One if He Wasn't Out So Early"
Bravo101 as "The Conceited Brat"
Hot Dog 542 as "The Perplexing One"
Underian as "That Depressing Kid"
somePerson as "Serious Business"
King_Pika as "Bitter to the End"
HotDogAndZap as "The Overwhelmed
Rand O M as "The Worrier"
parisruelz12 as "Red Hot Passion"
slambam104 as "The Cool Observer"
Mrmorrises as "The 90s Kid"
Ash Starkindle as "Unaware Steve"
Seiki as "Mr. Snark"
CommanderGame as "The Resilient One"
SPARXisAWESOME as "The Underachiever"
With
Yellow Devil
SANIC and friends
And Introducing
Antastom as "The Villain"
Official Sponsors
The Koopa Troop
G-Enterprises
Filmed on location in the Phylax Nebula
Filmography Team

Toadette
Penny Nichols
Troll Slug as "The Doughnut Boy"
Director of Public Relations
GLaDOS
Director of Pic-a-nic Basket Consumption
Yogi Bear
Legal Team
Wright & Co. Law Offices
Screenplay
Notes
Audio
Sound Director

Boo Conductor
Music
Courtroom Lobby ~ Toshihiko Horiyama
Vorselon's Invasion ~ Boris Salchow
Vac-U Training ~ Michael Bross
Wicked Bat King ~ Yoko Shimomura
You Know Her? ~ Mike Morasky
Allgon City ~ David Bergeaud & Niels Bye Nielsen
Felzin System ~ David Bergeaud & Niels Bye Nielsen
Suspense ~ Masakazu Sugimori
Smorg ~ Yuka Tsujiyoko
Carbohydration ~ Mr Lange & Falk Au Yeong
Egg Fleet Assault ~ Falk Au Yeong
Scarface: Push it to the Limit ~ Paul Engemann
Nightmare Lullaby ~ Yoko Shimomura
Grissom Academy ~ Sam Hulick & Chris Lennertz
Dr.Wily Stage Boss ~ Toshihiko Horiyama
A Daring Rescue ~ Ashif Hakik
Sinking Peril ~ Ashif Hakik
Galaxy Reactor ~ Mario Galaxy Orchestra
Serious Influence ~ DJ Max-E
Disco Heat ~ DJ Max-E
Rocks Like This ~ Funk Fiction
Wolf Rayet ~ Funk Fiction
Hyrule Temple ~ Shogo Sakai
Nundac Asteroids, Apogee Space Station, Challenger Entrance, Imperial Fight Festival, and Turning Terror, Obani Gemini, & Obani Pollex ~ David Bergeaud & Niels Bye Nielsen
Perfect Chaos Revival! ~ Richard Jacques
Zordoom Prison ~ David Bergeaud & Niels Bye Nielsen
Shelly de Killer ~ Akemi Kimura
Combat Night (ATS) ~ Composed by DJ Max-E, Performed by Falk Au Yeong & Andre Vasconcelos
Reflux Redux ~ Plume, Fred Leonard, Laurent Parisi
Koros ~ David Bergeaud & Niels Bye Nielsen
Boo's Horror Castle ~ Toshiki Aida, Ryosuke Asami
Wicket Bat's Battle ~ Yoko Shimomura
Toad Town ~ Yoko Shimomura
Biobliterator & Credits ~ David Bergeaud & Niels Bye Nielsen
Producers
King Bowser Koopa
King_Pika
Notes
Directed by
Notes
Executive Producers
King Bowser Koopa
dark52
King_Pika

Created by
King_Pika

©2013, Dark Land Interactive Media & KP Enterprises, all rights reserved.

~No people, celebrities, or evil spirits were harmed in the making in this television broadcast. At least, that's what our lawyer told us to say.~

FINAL RESULTS
#1: King_Pika*+
#2: Seiki*+
#3: slambam104*
#4: somePerson*+
#5: Mrmorrises*+
#6: Ash Starkindle
#7: CommanderGame
#8: Rand O M*+
#9: SPARXisAWESOME*+
#10: HIR*+
*Indicates correct answer by BrutalBash
+Indicates correct answer by DragonCamo
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:28 31/08/2013 by HIR
#8519 Posted: 04:46:23 31/08/2013
Shimomura-san!!! *bows in Shimomura's grace*
---
#8520 Posted: 04:47:32 31/08/2013
Wait....HIR, did you reference Space Balls there?

Answer my question HIR
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8521 Posted: 04:51:04 31/08/2013
COMPLETE ITEM LISTING:

Day 1 Reward (For Specter, given to Mrmorrises)
Congrats on your victory! You have won Crazy Eddy's Super Stupendous Atomic Glue! This is the most powerful adhesive known throughout the cosmos. Of course, it's not sold in a very large amount. How is it useful? Well, it works on human flesh, for one thing. So you can use this to silence an opponent for an entire challenge. This means they will be unable to submit answers, communicate with teammates, or post in the topic. You have enough glue to silence 2 people. If you want to use, you and only you must PM me with your intended target(s). If we reach a merge, the glue will dry out and be rendered useless.

-Never used

Day 2 Reward (For Specter, given to slambam104)
Congratulations! You have won the Scrambling Encoder!

This device intercepts and jams radio frequencies! It can be used to mess up the questions asked by the host. What will happen is that the questions will appear with scrambled and/or missing words, while you will be sent an unscrambled version of the question via PM. It's perfect for getting a leg up on the competition! The Encoder has enough power to scramble 5 questions, and it can be used all the way up until the Final 2! You do not have to inform your team members about this.

If you would like to use it, simply PM me and tell me how many questions you would like to mess up. You can tell be before or during a challenge!

-2 questions coded Day 5
-1 question coded Day 12, invalidated by elimination

Day 3 Reward (For Phantom, given to Seiki)
Congratulations! You have won the "Limited Attention Span Machine!"

This amazing device has the ability to fast forward time, for those who can't pay attention for very long. You may use it to shorten the length of an upcoming challenge. This is especially useful if you think you know what you're doing or have a lead during the challenge. And it is not limited to the team phase. You may choose to keep this item a secret and hold it through a merge. However, it will not be usable once we reach the Final 3.

If you want to use this, you must PM me AFTER a challenge's rules have been posted.

-Never used

Day 4 Reward (For Phantom, given to DragonCamo)
Congratulations! You have won the Stupendous Sonar Synthesizer!

This wonderful machine can generate sonar waves, allowing you to pick up noises at long distances. You can use this device to listen in on other competitors. In a competition in which answers must be submitted by PM, you will be notified of your opponents’ answers as soon as they send them. This will only work for a single challenge. Additionally, you may keep this until the Final 3. Which means you can choose not to inform your teammates about this item, and hold it until the merge.

If you want to use it, you must PM me before a challenge starts!

-Used Day 11, Take 2

Day 6 Reward (For Specter, given to parisruelz12)
Congratulations! You have won the Rift Inducer!

This G-Enterprises weapon can tear open holes in the fabric of space itself. You can use it to trap an opponent in another dimension for an entire day/night cycle. Doing so will render them unable to compete in a challenge or cast a vote for an elimination. You may keep this item until the Final 4, at which point the battery will die. Therefore, you don’t have to inform your teammates that you have this. If you wish to use it, you must PM me your target before I start a day.

-Never used, given to Seiki as the Day 11 Reward. Used Night 11, Take 2.

Day 7 Reward (For CommanderGame)
Congratulations! You have won the Lucky 7!

This item brings good fortune upon the person who holds it! It can be used to survive an elimination and, in turn, send the player with the second-most votes away in your place. It will be used automatically until we reach the Final 4, in which case it will stop working. You can choose to inform other players about this, but there are risks associated with doing so. (Used Night 9)

Day 8 Reward (For Seiki)
Congratulations! You have won the Beta Wave Emitter!

This device produces controlled beta waves that can be picked up by any mind-scanning devices. This will allow you, and only you, to rig the results of an elimination by casting the sole vote. The votals will then appear as if everyone voted for the person that you did. However, this device can only be used against your own team or once we have reached the merge. It will not work after we get down to 5 players. You can choose to inform others about this item, but I would certainly not recommend it. If you want to use this, you must PM me your target on a night in which you are supposed to cast an elimination vote. Understand that you do this at the cost of your next elimination vote, by which I mean the next elimination vote you cast will be for yourself out of guilt.

-Used Night 12

Day 10 Reward (For Mrmorrises)
Congratulations! You have won the Mulligan!

Earthlings are apparently enamored with golf, so we figured we would use this. Not satisfied with the results of a challenge? Consider this a do-over! You may use your mulligan any time during a challenge, or right after it's been finished. Doing so will restart the challenge from the very beginning, albeit with different questions. If you wish to use it, simply PM me. This item will no longer work once there are 4 players remaining.

-Used Day 11

Day 11, Take 2 Reward (For Mrmorrises)
Congratulations! You have won the Hollow Victory!

This device is perfect for a killjoy who loves to ruin the celebrations of others! You may use it to strip a challenge winner of his or her immunity, rendering them eligible to be eliminated in spite of their victory. This item can only be used until the Final 3, at which point it will be burned up. If you wish to use it, you must PM me during a challenge. Understand that if you choose to use it and you then win the challenge anyway, the reward will backfire and strip you of your own immunity.

-Never used, given out as Day 13’s reward.

Day 12 Reward (For CommanderGame)
Congratulations! You've won Yummy Brand's "Just Like Grandma Used to Make" Apple Pie™!

This wonderful confectionery treat is so delicious, it's been declared illegal in 2 galaxy, 7 star systems, and 386 planetary bodies! Its sweet tastes are irresistible. You can use this Apple Pie during an elimination to distract 2 players and prevent them from voting. This means there will be less votes, and eliminating your competition will be easier. You only have 1 pie, so you must PM me the two people you want to target if you choose to use it. Be advised that if we reach the Final Four, you will succumb to the pie's intoxicating aroma and eat it yourself, thus preventing you from voting.

-Turned in for immunity Day 14

Day 13 Reward (For BrutalBash101)
Congratulations! You have won the Hollow Victory!

It was previously awarded to Mrmorrises, but he never used it and it seems G-Enterprises is determine to test the darn thing. This device is perfect for a killjoy who loves to ruin the celebrations of others! You may use it to strip a challenge winner of his or her immunity, rendering them eligible to be eliminated in spite of their victory. This item can only be used until the Final 3, at which point it will be burned up. If you wish to use it, you must PM me during a challenge. Understand that if you choose to use it and you then win the challenge anyway, the reward will backfire and strip you of your own immunity.
(cont'd)
---
#8522 Posted: 04:51:32 31/08/2013
@DC: If I did, it wasn't intentional. <.<

Day 14 Reward (For CommanderGame)
You traded in your delicious desert and in turn have received "The New & Improved Snatch-O-Matic 3000.2!"

What's so new and improved about it? Absolutely nothing! But since you were selfish enough to turn in a very powerful item at this stage of the game for immunity, it's fitting you get a weaker one. In fact, tonight's the only night you can use it. You may choose to pick one person and steal their vote, in turn granting you a double-vote. You will PM me your vote as usual, as well as your target if you choose to use the item. I reiterate that night 14 is the only chance you have to use this.

-Used on DragonCamo

Day 15 Reward (For DragonCamo)
Congratulations! You have won a gold star!

Through years of arduous research, our crack G-Enterprises team was able to determine that earthlings often use this as a form of positive reinforcement, especially in an education ceremony. We have concluded that these awards are simply cosmetic and offer nothing of true value. This reward is simply nothing more than bragging rights! At this point in the game, we don't want any cheap tricks. You'll have to forge it on your own. But hey, maybe this will boost your confidence!
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#8523 Posted: 05:02:34 31/08/2013
Hey Seiki, I'm still co-hosting S5 with you, right?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#8524 Posted: 08:21:08 31/08/2013
Yay s4 I'm in this one wish me luck
---
henlo
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#8525 Posted: 08:27:59 31/08/2013
*interview* How long do you plan to carry on Survivor dS?
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#8526 Posted: 11:48:05 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
YES!
YEA~

I'm glad. Now, DC can host with Seiki when he wants.

Anyway, I have a lot of people who have marked their spot, so...

I'll start this soon!
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#8527 Posted: 11:50:50 31/08/2013
I can't wait smilie
---
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8528 Posted: 11:58:54 31/08/2013
Yes! DC, Bravo, BB, save me a house in the Victor's Village!
#8529 Posted: 12:08:50 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Intro:

Pika walked down the road stretching to Highland. It was a crossroad, so he had a choice of where to go. At the moment, he was in the town of Coronet. He walked a long way to get here, so he went to an inn to sit down. There, he spied a group of 12 playing Chinchirorin.

"There you are, King," said a man who he could identify as Joerox. "We've been waiting to see you."
Pika was known as King of Games, therefore he received the name King_Pika. Of course to himself, he was just Pika. He glanced throughout the room at the faces. He saw Angel, J-Star, Troll Slug, and Bash to be certain. Then, he realized the significance.

"These people... They... are Stars of Destiny..." Pika's crest glowed, and suddenly a portal appeared.

"Come with me," he said, "Let me test your skills..." All 12 walked in, and he followed.

Cont.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8530 Posted: 12:10:57 31/08/2013
MY INTRO!

As the glass tube that said sleepy broke a voice could be heard "Must kill seiki" then SHREEONK.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#8531 Posted: 12:10:58 31/08/2013
Oh no!

I hope it's me and you troll slug in the finals smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:12:41 31/08/2013 by Bash28
#8532 Posted: 12:38:20 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Flavor Music

(Screw indenting)

All 13 people arrived in a field that was lush and pure.

"I want to introduce you to the digital world," said Pika.
"Uhhhhh. I dunno bout this you guys," said Troll Slug. "It'll be fine you baby," moaned WBB.

J-Star walked over to a lake and gasped. "YOU GUYS!"

Suddenly, 7 Rookie Digimon appeared in front of them. "This is Agumon, Gabumon, Gomamon, Palmon, Biyomon, Tentomon and Patamon. Say hello to them!" cried Pika.

"Hi everyone!" said Agumon.
"Who are you?" pondered Patamon.

"These are 12 of the Stars of Destiny. I brought them here to test them. Meet Joerox, Cynluv, Troll Slug, WBB, Paddyfits, Rockets, Angel, Sleepy, J-Star, CS, Bash, and Will," laughed Pika.
"They will be your 7 companions for today, Stars. I have given all of you a Crest of Courage, or a Crest of Friendship."

Troll Slug, Cynluv, Sleepy, CS, WBB, and J-Star were all holding Friendship Crests.
Paddyfitz, Joerox, Bash, Angel, Will, and Rockets had Courage.

"Those with Friendship are Digital Champions, while those with Courage are Power Players," recited Pika.

"I'm a stupid Power Player, and they get to be Digital Champions!?" yelled Paddyfitz.
"Tsk tsk," said Pika, "cry and I'm sure there you can be... removed."
Paddyfitz hushed quickly. However, J-Star and Cynluv seemed overjoyed to be together.

"Alright, today's challenge will be a fun one. You will get to know one another by doing.... THIS!" exclaimed Pika.
J-Star snickered.

The first challenge is "Dare to Care!"
Each team will PM me a fact about themselves.
I will put up the questions when I have all submissions or at 6:00 Central Time.
You will not tell your teammates what your answer is.
The team with the highest score wins!

This is to get to know your teammates. Have fun!
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8533 Posted: 12:38:37 31/08/2013
Yay BB!!!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#8534 Posted: 12:52:15 31/08/2013
I called it!
#8535 Posted: 12:52:36 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
BTW, send your submissions as Survivor Fact. Bash did this.
---
#8536 Posted: 12:54:42 31/08/2013
Yay so I did it right? No way!
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#8537 Posted: 12:54:54 31/08/2013
I won??? WOOHOO!
---
Hurrah!
#8538 Posted: 13:01:12 31/08/2013
Oops, I put "Survivor Day 1" for the first one, so I had to send it in again for "Survivor Fact Day 1". Sorry KP.

EDIT- Is my personality because of my avi? If so, I hope I get far now, for moar personality!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:07:00 31/08/2013 by Troll Slug
#8539 Posted: 13:46:57 31/08/2013
KP? Are we gonna start today or tomorrow?
---
#8540 Posted: 13:48:43 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
KP? Are we gonna start today or tomorrow?

Whenever I get submissions.
---
#8541 Posted: 13:48:46 31/08/2013
Wait, isn't this the exact same challenge I jus-... *suffocated* x.x
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#8542 Posted: 13:51:58 31/08/2013
So many Reds. And Pixel keeps getting screwed over.
#8543 Posted: 13:53:13 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Wait, isn't this the exact same challenge I jus-... *suffocated* x.x

Yeah, I just didn't have a better idea for today. The rest of the challenges should be more original.
---
#8544 Posted: 13:53:50 31/08/2013
^ Well, I am feeling confident.
#8545 Posted: 14:01:30 31/08/2013
C'mon people, answer!
---
#8546 Posted: 14:04:41 31/08/2013
Super awesome challenge man *sarcastic face go!*

But for Team power players

Power Players we are slayers
Beating Down DC's to pound town
We got skills while they can't even pay their bills
Power Players we are slayers
---
henlo
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#8547 Posted: 14:17:13 31/08/2013
I'm unsure if any of the other competitors have seen me around before.. Meh. >.<
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#8548 Posted: 14:18:11 31/08/2013
Well then hello Angel smilie
---
henlo
First | Previous | Page 171 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me