Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#801 Posted: 15:48:32 31/03/2012
WAAAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I got the LR triple AND Double Trouble! Thanks Bolton Smyths. They had a huge box full of triples, so get there while you can. Also, it seems that DP has not yet arrived, but they said they get lots of deliveries.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#802 Posted: 16:20:54 31/03/2012
I saw tons of skylanders at Smyths today!Tons! They had about 6 of EOI, PS and DC, 6 of Boomer triple and loads of Drill Seargeant, Chop Chop, Stealth Elf, Bash, Cynder etc. And two of the Wave four triples! I couldn't get them because I ordered them on Play.com and they are about to be sent, but still-great to see them for real though.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#803 Posted: 16:59:36 31/03/2012
Went to my local HMV today, had:
2X Darklight Crypt
1X Pirate Seas
1X Whirlwind
1X Drill Sergeant
1X Boomer/Voodood/Prism Break Triple Pack
1X Zap/Hex/Dino-rang Triple Pack

My Mum said i could get two things. I was tempted to get the smilie/smilie/smilie Triple Pack and Pirate Seas, but i figured, i'll save that offer for the smilie/smilie/smilie Triple Pack and Dragon's Peak.
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:59:55 31/03/2012 by reventon777
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#804 Posted: 17:11:20 31/03/2012
So urm...was walking around the supermarket I work at that is not ASDA or TESCO.......THEY NOW STOCK SKYLANDERS D: so now I'm going to have to find out who works on the toys/games department and ask them to keep an eye out for silvers/golds D:

.............Yeah so I ended up buying Wreaking Ball because I get staff discount.......impulse buy.....

you guys are poison to me. Three skylanders this week =/ I've only been on this forum 2!

They didnt have much... Hex, Boomer, and WB... all £9.99 =/

STILL NO EMAIL FROM AMAZON!
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#805 Posted: 17:16:32 31/03/2012
Do you mind saying which (brand) supermarket Marti?
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#806 Posted: 17:24:56 31/03/2012
does anyone know if blue bash is expected for release in tru uk ?
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#807 Posted: 18:17:42 31/03/2012
Quote: Deandria

Well, it's most likely either Morrisons or Sainsburys.

So I'm gonna guess...

MORRISONS!

But that's only because, in my experience, Morrisons is better on games and the like than Sainsburys
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:11 31/03/2012 by bisylizzie
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#808 Posted: 18:28:17 31/03/2012
Quote: bisylizzie

So I'm gonna guess...

MORRISONS!

But that's only because, in my experience, Morrisons is better on games and the like than Sainsburys

But Sainsburys have Skylanders on their website at £9.99. Don't think they've actually got any updated stock (on their website) for ages though.
I can't even navigate Morrison's website to find any Skylanders on it @_@
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
#809 Posted: 18:39:24 31/03/2012
Quote: bisylizzie

So I'm gonna guess...

MORRISONS!

....................nah its Sainsburys ;P
#810 Posted: 18:42:47 31/03/2012
I'd have guessed Morrisons too for the same reason as Lizzie... shame... I never go to Sainsburys... Oh well...

I just won an Ignitor!
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:17 31/03/2012 by Deandria
#811 Posted: 18:46:28 31/03/2012
Oh okay smilie Do they have the newest figures in? Cause the site only has the first couple of waves
#812 Posted: 18:50:05 31/03/2012
Yeah they only had WB Hex and Boomer so I'm guessing not....even the triples listed online are £22.99 so...dont think I'll be buying them often
#813 Posted: 18:51:30 31/03/2012
Well, it's a start, right?
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#814 Posted: 19:00:19 31/03/2012
Our Sainsbury's is far better kitted for games for the most part than our Morrisons.

Mind you, their Skylanders section sucked, with all of five figures.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5366
#815 Posted: 22:20:05 31/03/2012
Still a little miffed that Amazon hasn't sent ME my L-Rod triple... Still listing it as 'not out yet'... That's kind of unfair, don't you think?
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#816 Posted: 13:20:19 01/04/2012
There are a whole bunch of Skylanders in Lincoln TRU including the legendary triple. Don't know exactly what though as my husband told me over the phone.
---
#817 Posted: 14:15:41 01/04/2012
Does anyone have any clue about when TRU are going to get Dragons Peak? I asked and they said they might be getting them on Wednesday(the Basildon TRU by the way). What do yours say?
---
#818 Posted: 16:01:53 01/04/2012
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
Still a little miffed that Amazon hasn't sent ME my L-Rod triple... Still listing it as 'not out yet'... That's kind of unfair, don't you think?

same...still nothing here!
#819 Posted: 02:59:09 02/04/2012
Has anyone bought any wave 4 from shopto.net, and if so, has it been shipped yet? I know that some of you don't like it and have had bad experiences, but I kind of REALLY want the triple pack and I'm really disheartened that amazon has sent it to a handful of people and to the rest it says it's not even out yet!
---
#820 Posted: 07:27:42 02/04/2012
It probably says it's not out yet because they still have loads of pre-orders, like with the DT triple pack. It's out, but because of the amount of pre-orders, when they do get a shipment they will be sent tothe people who got pre-orders.
---
#821 Posted: 07:48:33 02/04/2012
Hope you guys hear back soon - Play despatched my second Lightning Rod and Zook, at the very least, for my friend. I'm hoping to hear about Dragon's Peak from Amazon soon!
---
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#822 Posted: 09:22:44 02/04/2012
i ordered mine from shopto.net on friday night 1 of them was just dispatched (Zook) im waiting on LR now its weird though as i ordered him first :s
---
I Have: 37/37
#823 Posted: 11:44:57 02/04/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Hope you guys hear back soon - Play despatched my second Lightning Rod and Zook, at the very least, for my friend. I'm hoping to hear about Dragon's Peak from Amazon soon!

I ordered from Play.com as well. I do hope they send Dragons Peak soon, or at least get some information about TRU getting it. It will be the last of wave 4 that I need when get Zook, Lightening Rod and Ignitor.
---
#824 Posted: 15:23:21 02/04/2012
Well, I've ordered the Zook triple from shopto, and I'll keep you all posted on when and if it arrives. Fingers crossed guys
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#825 Posted: 16:08:27 02/04/2012
legendary trigger happy available on the tru site ...

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-...r-Pack(0095586)
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#826 Posted: 16:26:35 02/04/2012
Tesco in Walkden (Manchester) had EoI, Pirate Seas, Darklight Crypt and Zook/Cynder/Lightning Rod triple in earlier. I was in there about 3pm and they had about 3 of each plus the triple pack with Hex (not sure who else is in that one).

They had the Drill Sergeant/Double Trouble/Whirlwind triple in over the weekend but didn't see those today.

Hope this helps anyone still awaiting pre orders.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#827 Posted: 17:41:28 02/04/2012
Zook, Lightning Rod and Cynder triple pack at ShopTo.net right now.
---
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#828 Posted: 18:32:55 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: chrisrobbo21982
Tesco in Walkden (Manchester) had EoI, Pirate Seas, Darklight Crypt and Zook/Cynder/Lightning Rod triple in earlier. I was in there about 3pm and they had about 3 of each plus the triple pack with Hex (not sure who else is in that one).

They had the Drill Sergeant/Double Trouble/Whirlwind triple in over the weekend but didn't see those today.

Hope this helps anyone still awaiting pre orders.

I just got back from my local Tesco and they to had pretty much the same as what you've just mentioned. That means I was finally able to get myself eoi so can't wait to try slam bam. Now al that's left is to wait until they get the new waves in smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#829 Posted: 20:43:52 02/04/2012
Still....nothing...from...amazon :'(

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Been playing Skylanders on my 3DS a bit though. I love how different it is. So hard though at times =/

*edit*

So I had a word with Mum about said supermarket selling skylanders (where she also works). She's just had a word with me saying she's spoken to people that run that department and they will keep an eye out for gold/silvers for me smilie apparently they had a big delivery of them today. But when I went in they only had Hex, Boomer, and Dinorang on the shelf so I imagine that they had not been displayed yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:43 02/04/2012 by IAmMarti
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#830 Posted: 21:56:39 02/04/2012
Quote: IAmMarti
Still....nothing...from...amazon :'(

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Been playing Skylanders on my 3DS a bit though. I love how different it is. So hard though at times =/

*edit*

So I had a word with Mum about said supermarket selling skylanders (where she also works). She's just had a word with me saying she's spoken to people that run that department and they will keep an eye out for gold/silvers for me smilie apparently they had a big delivery of them today. But when I went in they only had Hex, Boomer, and Dinorang on the shelf so I imagine that they had not been displayed yet.

I got lucky in Toys r Us with a gold drill sergeant last week and a friend got a silver eruptor from ASDA months back. I really want a gold Flameslinger - my little boy loves Flameslinger now after ignoring him for 3 months!
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#831 Posted: 22:48:16 02/04/2012
HMV is full of new and old Skylanders. Just thought you should know.
#832 Posted: 04:52:41 03/04/2012
Wait, so we actually do have Gold/Silver Skylanders over here?

I doubt they'll ever make their way to Devon, but one can hope!
---
#833 Posted: 08:18:17 03/04/2012

and in Somerset lol
#834 Posted: 08:46:29 03/04/2012

and in Somerset lol

Sou'Westers, REPRESENT. smilie
---
#835 Posted: 08:51:28 03/04/2012

and in Somerset lol

OOOOO ARRRRRR smilie lol
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#836 Posted: 10:48:49 03/04/2012
My travels have taken me to Westfield Straford today and I can report that the HMV here has singles of Cynder, Drill Sarg, Whirlwind, Zook, Flameslinger and Ignitor all priced at £9.99. They also have the Boomer and Cynder triple packs priced at £19.99.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#837 Posted: 15:02:51 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Just got back from my local Tesco and they actually had the zook triple pack which means I now have a spare cynda but it's worth it just for zook and lighting rod. Btw lighting rod looks wel cool lol
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Parabuds Green Sparx Gems: 106
#838 Posted: 17:07:53 03/04/2012

and in Somerset lol

OOOOO ARRRRRR smilie lol

Areet me lovers. Just got my Drobot and he 'ansome lol. My Tesco (Lee Mill, Devon) has all the triples, all the levels and singles of Bash, Stealth, Chop Chop, Double Trouble and still a overwhelming amout of Eruptors.

Seriously considering starting an army of those guys...
---
If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
Parabuds Green Sparx Gems: 106
#839 Posted: 17:08:57 03/04/2012
All levels besides DP. Hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up
---
If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
#840 Posted: 17:17:57 03/04/2012
Quote: Parabuds
My Tesco (Lee Mill, Devon) has all the triples, all the levels and singles of Bash, Stealth, Chop Chop, Double Trouble and still a overwhelming amout of Eruptors.

Two words: Skylanders Chess smilie

On another note: My EoI finally arrived though it is the 3rd thing I have bought from Play.com in 4 months and all 3 arrived in a damaged box, ranging from "a bit squashed" like my Cynder to my "horribly mauled" EoI and my "looks like the derivery guy swam from Jersey" Complete Star Wars on Blu-Ray...

I'm going to call to complain tomorrow... I mean clearly Royal Mail is at fault here but better packaging would have definately helped (any kind of padding inside the EoI or Cynder boxes would have prevented crushing).

It's a good job I didn't want them for MIB display...
---
#841 Posted: 17:30:25 03/04/2012

OOOOO ARRRRRR smilie lol

Areet me lovers. Just got my Drobot and he 'ansome lol. My Tesco (Lee Mill, Devon) has all the triples, all the levels and singles of Bash, Stealth, Chop Chop, Double Trouble and still a overwhelming amout of Eruptors.

Lee Mill? WHERE'S IT TO?

Sounds much like my Tesco although we don't have anything newer than Wave 2. But LOADS OF ERUPTORS GEEZ.
---
#842 Posted: 17:31:56 03/04/2012
My Tesco (Lee Mill, Devon) has all the triples, all the levels and singles of Bash, Stealth, Chop Chop, Double Trouble and still a overwhelming amout of Eruptors.

Two words: Skylanders Chess smilie

On another note: My EoI finally arrived though it is the 3rd thing I have bought from Play.com in 4 months and all 3 arrived in a damaged box, ranging from "a bit squashed" like my Cynder to my "horribly mauled" EoI and my "looks like the derivery guy swam from Jersey" Complete Star Wars on Blu-Ray...

I'm going to call to complain tomorrow... I mean clearly Royal Mail is at fault here but better packaging would have definately helped (any kind of padding inside the EoI or Cynder boxes would have prevented crushing).

It's a good job I didn't want them for MIB display...

Sorry to hear that Deandria. On another note, I called TRU today regarding Dragons Peak, and they said they should be getting it in next week. They were fairly sure.
---
#843 Posted: 17:40:32 03/04/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
Sorry to hear that Deandria. On another note, I called TRU today regarding Dragons Peak, and they said they should be getting it in next week. They were fairly sure.

It's not so bad... Royal Mail admitted fault on the Blu-Rays and offered a replacement so that's not an issue... Cynder's actual packaging was nearly unharmed and the figure is totally fine... EoI's packaging is quite badly damaged but the figures aren't and I need to unbox that one anyway...

But yay for DP smilie Mine is on order at Amazon but I assume TRU is getting it's 30 day exclusive here too and if I see one there I'll pick it up and either cancel the order or keep it for my neighbour's boy (he's very excited for Sunburn).
---
#844 Posted: 18:14:44 03/04/2012
Amazon have de-listed the preorder link for Dragons Peak http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylan...33476819&sr=8-1
#845 Posted: 18:22:22 03/04/2012
Amazon have de-listed the preorder link for Dragons Peak http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylan...33476819&sr=8-1

Interesting... my pre-order aparently still stands... for now.
---
#846 Posted: 18:29:10 03/04/2012
Yikes, that's not good. I really hope I'll be able to get a Dragon's Peak pack :/

Also, Deandria, why are you upside down?
---
#847 Posted: 18:32:48 03/04/2012
Yeah, apparently some preorders for DP have been cancelled :/ Only other place I've noticed doing it is Zavvi, and they're pretty expensive :/
#848 Posted: 18:33:13 03/04/2012
lol I was proving a point to someone on Sunday... he said that some people seemed to be exempt from the upside down avatar thing... I pointed out it was easy to make your avatar the right way up and I did... now everything is back to normal I'm upside down.... I figure I'll leave it like this... at least for now anyway.

Edit: Here's the conversation.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:35:50 03/04/2012 by Deandria
#849 Posted: 18:36:42 03/04/2012
I am NEVER trusting Zavvi for anything other than products that are in stock and dispatching within 24 hours.

Sounds good to me, Deandria ;-)
---
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#850 Posted: 18:40:11 03/04/2012
Looks like my DP order is fine...
I'm guessing they just don't have the stock to fulfil all the orders, which is why its been taken down.

And anyone know the dates of the cancelled ones? If they're semi recently, it may just be the same as above. I mean... wave 3 on amazon is still listed as pre-order, so they obviously haven't filled all the orders yet.

Wouldn't be so bad if someone other than Zavvi had a pre-order... but I think anyone would be stupid to pay £24 for an adventure pack when they generally go for £19.99. Not to mention I really doubt they're going to get them in 3 days time, considering no one else has them yet.
Edit- And yes, I don't trust them either. They listed some Skylanders as "usually dispatched within a month", ordered them and wasn't going to get them until March 31st. ... This was January/ early Feb. I haven't seen a single one of their Skylanders with less than a month on their dispatch. They clearly don't have the stock, yet still advertise as such. At least be honest and say "Not in stock, dispatch when available" like Amazon
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:42:39 03/04/2012 by Astrail
First | Previous | Page 17 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me