Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#551 Posted: 20:50:23 20/03/2012
Quote: bisylizzie
Still, it's good to see that we're still getting new figures - apparently Cynder came back in stock on ASDA's site at about 3am, and sold out between then and me finding the email smilie

I had the same thing happen to me with Game and Flameslinger about a month ago, boy was I mad!

Saw this interesting tidbit on the TRU Facebook page:
Quote: TRU Facebook Page
Hi Kieran, we will be receiving stock of the above items [Legendary Trigger Happy and Dragon's Peak]. We hope these will be in stock the last week of March/First week of April! Thanks CD

Now I'll believe it when I see it in a store, but this should be one to watch out for!
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:00 20/03/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#552 Posted: 22:01:54 20/03/2012
Quote: Deandria
Nice collection you've got there smilie Is there any kind of system to the placement of each character?

I wish I had somewhere nice to put my Skylanders but most of them are in an a box that used to have bags of sweets in it... and the rest sit on my bookcase on top of a pile of books, blu-rays and PS3 games...

Thanks! The bottom shelf is characters who I've either not started training or have some levels/abilities, but aren't fully levelled. The other two shelves are characters with all upgrades/money and I tried to distribute the elements as best I could (as well as putting my more favourite figures towards the front).

Thankfully I had the display cabinet in my room - there's three more shelves which have other collections on, but the Skylanders currently take precedence and further figures may well have to boot my other collections out of the case!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#553 Posted: 11:00:05 21/03/2012
Okay, so bumping up a bit...

Just reserved a bunch of figures at local Argos and going to go and have a customer viewing of them later, so will let you know what they have!

And HMV have finally started shipping their preorders...

About time...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:04:54 21/03/2012 by bisylizzie
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#554 Posted: 22:13:35 21/03/2012
I bought Cynder for my girlfriend in Exeter's HMV. If any of you are around, I'd head down there. You can't see them very easily - I'd suggest going to the back of the shop where the games are, then making your way to the till. You'll see them on the end of a shelf.

Also got an e-mail from HMV saying they've shipped my Double Trouble... I'm almost certain that I cancelled that order :/
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#555 Posted: 23:20:51 21/03/2012
Wait, so Exeter HMV have started selling figures again? They had nothing last time I went. Either way, got everything I can right now, and can't justify taking a train for an hour for figures I have smilie
---
#556 Posted: 08:13:28 22/03/2012
Oh yeah, Argos had Cynder, Drill Sarge, Flameslinger and another old one :/
#557 Posted: 13:01:46 22/03/2012
Just on a whim decided to ring Old Kent Road and Collier's Wood TRUs. Old Kent Road was as useless as ever, but did say they were getting a delivery tomorrow.

Collier's Wood however was a little better, as I managed to get through to the might Craig again. He said there is some new figures coming out with three TRU exclusives. I did ask were they LTH, Dragon's Peak and Blash (Blue Bash) and he wasn't sure, but it sounded good to him. He did say he would be getting an email today at 5pm-6pm that would have his list of figures. He did also say there was a delivery coming tomorrow.

Due to an off topic event happening on Saturday that I am going to, I also rang Brent Cross TRU. They also are also getting a delivery tomorrow, hopefully with Skylanders, but they can not hold figures, as Skylanders is so popluar.
---
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#558 Posted: 13:40:09 22/03/2012
*waves* Hey!!!!!!!!! Finally decided to sign up.

smilie hey buzz and Sequoia! smilie

Thought I'd lend a hand in helping others find what they need smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:41:12 22/03/2012 by IAmMarti
#559 Posted: 16:06:41 22/03/2012
Quote: IAmMarti
*waves* Hey!!!!!!!!! Finally decided to sign up.

smilie hey buzz and Sequoia! smilie

Thought I'd lend a hand in helping others find what they need smilie

And welcome to the hunt smilie I hope you will have fun hunting down figures smilie
---
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#560 Posted: 16:18:33 22/03/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Just on a whim decided to ring Old Kent Road and Collier's Wood TRUs. Old Kent Road was as useless as ever, but did say they were getting a delivery tomorrow.

Collier's Wood however was a little better, as I managed to get through to the might Craig again. He said there is some new figures coming out with three TRU exclusives. I did ask were they LTH, Dragon's Peak and Blash (Blue Bash) and he wasn't sure, but it sounded good to him. He did say he would be getting an email today at 5pm-6pm that would have his list of figures. He did also say there was a delivery coming tomorrow.

Due to an off topic event happening on Saturday that I am going to, I also rang Brent Cross TRU. They also are also getting a delivery tomorrow, hopefully with Skylanders, but they can not hold figures, as Skylanders is so popluar.

Brent Cross TRU are getting a shipment in tomorrow?
.... Looks like I know where I'm going tomorrow morning smilie.
I have pretty much all the figures I want, yet I think I got myself caught up in the searching craze... oops. Hopefully I can eventually find somewhere with adventure packs in stock!

Actually...
Speaking of which, just hopped onto Amazon
Pirate Seas in stock March 29th. Same with Darklight Crypt, Hex/ Zap/ Dinorang triple, Cynder
Also a few singles are currently in stock
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
#561 Posted: 16:34:27 22/03/2012
So I've seen a lot of buzz about Toys R Us getting some new ones in USA. When is Dragons Peak coming to UK?

I've had the Cynder triple ordered on Amazon for quite some time now. Is there a date of release of that set? I noticed it's out in the US already as there was a press release for it.
#562 Posted: 17:21:23 22/03/2012
So I've seen a lot of buzz about Toys R Us getting some new ones in USA. When is Dragons Peak coming to UK?

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha... Not anytime soon. Ask us again in 2 or 3 months.

Zavvi says April, but they are VERY LIKELY TO BE WRONG
#563 Posted: 17:54:10 22/03/2012
I was going to edit my last post, but since there was some replies I felt it better to make a new post.

So I rang Wonderful Craig in Collier's Wood. He got his manifest list for his store tomorrow and the best information he could give me was that he will be getting 162 Adventure Packs tomorrow. He usually gets about 50, so that's quite a jump in numbers.

However the downside is that all the Adventure Packs (Darklight Crypt, Empire of Ice, Pirate Seas and Dragon's Peak) are all listed under the one code and are all shipped in assorted packs/boxes.

As for new characters Craig was unsure if some will come in tomorrow. I will just have to ring and discover when the shipment arrives.

For our newer hunters, this might be useful. It is the TRU UK release list I was able to get off Wonderful Craig back on the 21st February. This is the list emailed out to all TRU Multimedia managers and this is what they will tell you, should you ask about figure dates:

Quote:
This is the list sent out the TRU stores on figure availability.

March: Double Trouble, Drill Sargent, Whirlwind, Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash and Cynder.

April: Voodood, Lightening Rod, Zook and Sunburn (Dragon's Peak).

June/July: Warnado, Camo and Wham-Shell

Legendary Trigger Happy and Legendary Triple Packs were mentioned but there is no solid release for either of these sent out right now.
---
#564 Posted: 18:22:14 22/03/2012
MARTEH, QUIT STALKIN' MEH. Only kidding :3 wait, you know Buzz?

I'm not feeling hopeful that wave 4 is likely to come around soon x3
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#565 Posted: 18:51:28 22/03/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro

I've been meaning to introduce myself to Marti at Pokémon event, but keep missing her in person. However Marti knows who I am smilie

I'm not expecting Wave 4 to be out here so soon after Wave 3, but we can have fun annoying TRU staff for the figures anyway smilie

Something funny for today: When I rang Old Fail-er Kent Road to check stocks, the guy was unsure how to read this following very difficult Skylander name and had to spell it out. Are you ready everyone?

It was D R O B O T. smilie
---
#566 Posted: 19:26:03 22/03/2012

I've been meaning to introduce myself to Marti at Pokémon event, but keep missing her in person. However Marti knows who I am smilie

I'm not expecting Wave 4 to be out here so soon after Wave 3, but we can have fun annoying TRU staff for the figures anyway smilie

Something funny for today: When I rang Old Fail-er Kent Road to check stocks, the guy was unsure how to read this following very difficult Skylander name and had to spell it out. Are you ready everyone?

It was D R O B O T. smilie

So its likely that my Cynder Lightning Rod Zook triple from amazon wont be here for a while? smilie man I cant wait till I get my Cynder.

Oh and I'm Raven Nightshadow on SU if anyone wants to friend me up smilie
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#567 Posted: 21:42:55 22/03/2012
On Monday I placed an order for Cynder at play.com even though it said she was out of stock. I wasn't expecting to hear anything from them for a while but I received an e-mail this morning to say she's been posted smilie . They've got several single packs in stock at the moment (Whirlwind, Drill Sergeant, Chop Chop, Double Trouble and Flameslinger) and are still taking pre-orders for Cynder if this helps anyone.
EDIT: Play.com are no longer taking orders for Cynder.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:51:50 23/03/2012 by Star Dragon
#568 Posted: 13:18:08 23/03/2012
I delayed this write up for a few hours, you'll understand that I didn't want to get scapled as the Collier's Wood TRU is an hour of train and tube journeys for me.

Anyway continuing on from my post yesterday. I rang Wonderful Craig again this morning at 9.30am or so. he was able to confirm that he did not get any new figures in today. He did say he had Whirlwind and Flameslinger and I presume he also got in Drill Sargent and Double Trouble, be he did not confirm this. He was unable to check all the Adventure Packs despite another 5 people ringing about his stock (I'm curious, was that any of you fellow hunters?), so he advised I ring back later.

At 12.45pm I rang again as advised. At this stage the majority of the Adventure Packs had been sorted with only 18 boxes of 6 Packs (108 Packs out of 162) remaining. All of which were Darklight Crypt, Pirate Seas or Empire of Ice. With no official TRU confirmation of Dragon's Peak in the UK, I took it that DP wasn't in those remaining boxes.

Today was not a total loss, Craig was able to confirm that an official email has been sent out regarding Legendary Trigger Happy for the UK smilie
According to him LTH is currently "off sale" and will be a 30 day exclusive, the pending launch date is *drum roll* the 30th March. This is also the day that TRU UK is to be restocked on Legendary Triple Packs (that contain smiliesmiliesmilie in case you forgot smilie).

There may or may not be an event to celebrate the above Legends come back, if there is, it should be announced on the 29th of March.

On a side note, Craig informed me that is you spend over £10 in TRU, they are now giving a £5 off/save £5 coupon. I'm not certain if that is Skylanders or store wide, but a coupon is a coupon smilie

Good luck everyone and Happy Hunting!
---
#569 Posted: 14:05:50 23/03/2012
Eeek next Friday for LTH!? =/ argh I live so far from a TRU...and weekends are a bad time for me as I work.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:08:04 23/03/2012 by IAmMarti
#570 Posted: 14:39:06 23/03/2012
HMV Boston had Double Trouble(9.99) in stock, as well as Drill Sarge, Whirlwind and ChopChop(7.99 each)
#571 Posted: 16:05:23 23/03/2012
I'm quite surprised that shops are charging £9.99 for a single at this time, I know the price rose after Chrimbo, but that extra £2 is a bit much IMO
---
Philip Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#572 Posted: 16:23:08 23/03/2012
Play.com just updated their skylanders section with Wave 4 ( No dragon's peak obviously since it is exclusive). They have them as "awaiting stock", but with my experience with Play.com( I order from them quite often) they get the stock a week(give or take) from the moment they put the pre-orders...
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#573 Posted: 16:40:22 23/03/2012
Want me to get you a Triggs, Marti? I've got next Friday off work P:

The excitement is lost as I got impatient and bought all the available figures early xP pfft.

But I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising today :3 yays.
---
#574 Posted: 18:29:01 23/03/2012
Looks like I went to Collier's Wood too early, so thats why there wasn't TOO much stock XD. Only 2 figures I didn't have were Dino-rang and Boomer
I did get a Dino-rang for my troubles though. I considered Boomer, since hes the last Tech I need but.... I really don't like Boomer

I also wondered into Oxford Street HMV for a look round, and BAM Skylanders right by the entrance. Cynder, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Drill Serg., Flameslinger and Chop Chop. And some more of that selection down by the actual games section.
..... I got myself a 2nd Cynder to give a custom paint job to XD. A male dragon OC of mine (So I gotta fix that... lovely chest of Cynders).
Trocadero HMV ALSO had a bunch, but not as many (Aaaannnd I set off the alarm going INTO the store with my purchases from the Oxford Street one XD). Same selection as above, though I think they were out of at least one? Can't remember what one though
---
#575 Posted: 19:30:47 23/03/2012
I have an LTH coming to me from a member here from the States. The way I see it, I live two hours away from a TRU, and £5 for shipping is excessive, if the site EVER UPDATES. It's cost me about the same to get it imported as it would to get one here.
---
#576 Posted: 22:21:20 23/03/2012
Want me to get you a Triggs, Marti? I've got next Friday off work P:

The excitement is lost as I got impatient and bought all the available figures early xP pfft.

But I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising today :3 yays.

<3 That would be amazing if you could do that. But make sure they have them first I dont want you having a wasted trip/dont go out of your way for me. I could paypal you or if you are coming here soon when Jemma is back I could see you then? Or if Jemma is going Exeter I wouldn't mind the trip to you either smilie

I'd play you at KI:U but I've been too busy on the Pokémon WiFi tourny and yet to play it smilie another time....... :$ I might get hooked on collecting the AR cards next.
#577 Posted: 00:28:36 24/03/2012
<3 That would be amazing if you could do that. But make sure they have them first I dont want you having a wasted trip/dont go out of your way for me. I could paypal you or if you are coming here soon when Jemma is back I could see you then? Or if Jemma is going Exeter I wouldn't mind the trip to you either smilie

I'd play you at KI:U but I've been too busy on the Pokémon WiFi tourny and yet to play it smilie another time....... :$ I might get hooked on collecting the AR cards next.

Mmwell me and my housemate Gemma were going there to buy Cluedo anyway, so I'll get you one smilie and yuh, I'll give it to you when we meet up with Jemma for for easter. I have from the 7th to the 15th of April off work smilie happy times.

(Kid Icarus is AWESOME btw. I used my 750 Club Nintendo stars to get 3 x 12 packs of cards smilie)

I wonder when we'll get Zook and Lightning Rod? I don't think it's going to be as long a wait as we had for wave three.
---
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#578 Posted: 10:38:43 24/03/2012
I wonder when we'll get Zook and Lightning Rod? I don't think it's going to be as long a wait as we had for wave three.

I suspect that will be the case too... now they have new manufacturers on the case I think it isn't going to take as long to get the stock levels needed for a wave release. Based off the fact that even places here have been receiving higher quantities of Skylanders, and that in the US L-Trigger Happy has been arriving in shops in quantities of 40+ in most shops, not to mention the stock levels of DP that have been reported to be in TRU stock rooms there.

I expect a minimum of a few weeks seeing as how many shops still haven't got EoI yet (my local TRU has had some in but I missed them because I had one on order... but my pre-order at ShopTo.net has been pushed back nearly a month now smilie) however I am fairly optomistic that we may be seeing them between 3 and 6 weeks, around 8 weeks at the latest. Hopefully towards the lower end of that estimate *fingers crossed*

If they don't then we'll be looking at a release for Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell that is bordering on the release of Giants.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:41:43 24/03/2012 by Deandria
#579 Posted: 12:39:18 24/03/2012
Marti, why do I seem to recognise you so much? :/

And you guys are making me want KI:U even more D: I ordered 5 sets of cards using all of my stars from Club Ninty, but aren't going to get the same anytime soon :/

Anyway, here is hoping they get the rest of the figures out soon D: I need the rest of the dragons!
#580 Posted: 12:45:06 24/03/2012
Everyone knows Marti P: she blogs for Official Nintendo Magazine. BUT I KNEW HER BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS (and also in real life)...

She's the closest I know to a celebrity :3

Anyway, I ordered a couple of packs of the cards from Club Nintendo, too, but 8 weeks for delivery? Pfft.

They are cool, though. The 6 that come with the game look pretty, and seeing them fight is cool xP

-Back on topic-

It's been so long since I've seen new Skylanders that I keep being tempted to buy any old figurine whenever I pass them in HMV. The one I'm really looking forward to is Warnado. He's gonna pwn.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:45:23 24/03/2012 by Sequoia Spyro
#581 Posted: 14:19:08 24/03/2012
^Thought so smilie *waves* We chatted about Skylanders around the release when GAME were doing the early launch competition, iirc. On Twitter and Facebook. I'm @Rorru

And yeah, the eight week delivery on CN is a pain in the cheese. :/ I even won their competition for a 3DS, and that's got a shipping date of May time DX

But yeah, as I said, I saw the first sightings I've had in a while in HMV, Argos has seemed to have the odd couple of figures in stock at various places. Hopefully we'll be seeing more soon, and I'll get my second Cyndy soon... The buyer backed out cause they got one from eBay for twice the price smilie

Also, CEX has got ONE Darklight Crypt available on their site

http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030917099168

Not sure if it's the whole pack or just the level
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:02:27 24/03/2012 by bisylizzie
#582 Posted: 15:16:03 24/03/2012
I want KI:U too, but I have too many games to be playing.

I know Marti from the Skylanders forum on PS3Trophies.org (where I go by Katzii_Yataki).

Congrats on the 3DS competition, bisylizzie - I will say that everything I ordered from the Stars catalogue took nowhere near the delivery time, but maybe that's me getting lucky!
---
#583 Posted: 16:53:39 24/03/2012
Today out in Brent cross they had:

• 10-12 x Triple packs of Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf and Sonic Boom (one pack had Sonic Boom with an extra piece on her beak)
  • 1 x Flameslinger single
  • 1 x Drill Sargent single
  • about 6 x Whirlwind single
  • 1-2 x Cynder single
  • 10 x Chop-Chop single

So nothing really interesting :/
---
#584 Posted: 17:50:01 24/03/2012
Woah people recognise me? Lol it's really weird when that happens smilie especially at the Pokémon VGC...I get shy...

Ah yeah PS3T, should probs update that....

I looked on the Argos website and they have some single packs...obvs argos being argos dont know which ones smilie
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#585 Posted: 18:10:38 24/03/2012
Today out in Brent cross they had:

• 10-12 x Triple packs of Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf and Sonic Boom (one pack had Sonic Boom with an extra piece on her beak)
  • 1 x Flameslinger single
  • 1 x Drill Sargent single
  • about 6 x Whirlwind single
  • 1-2 x Cynder single
  • 10 x Chop-Chop single

So nothing really interesting :/

I find Flameslinger, Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind and Cynder interesting! Mainly because i have don't have them...
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
#586 Posted: 18:27:27 24/03/2012
I can only imagine wave 4 will get here quite quickly.
I know wave 3 only just got here, but the amount of stock I've seen recently has greatly increased.

Amazon are often getting them in, and they're not selling out as fast. And yeah, I'm actually beginning to SEE stock in stores. I know I'm checking more places, but I haven't even seen a stand up in Oxford Street HMV before. Just the starter packs thrown around wherever they could fit them.

And also, lets face it, who is still going to be looking for the last wave of figures when Giants would be a short wait away? They'd want to get these waves out ASAP so people don't completely lose interest.
---
#587 Posted: 19:05:58 24/03/2012
Anyone here seeing Wave 4's in the UK? I'm not
---
#588 Posted: 19:23:48 24/03/2012
^Wave 4? Nope.

Apparently we're waiting till April, so ask again same time next month.

Or just wait until someone posts "OMG WAVE 4 IN TEH UK"
#589 Posted: 19:27:54 24/03/2012
^ LOL that seems very likely
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#590 Posted: 21:25:48 24/03/2012
Does anyone look at my threads? I'm selling Zook. I will lower the price just ask.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:30 24/03/2012 by Whirlwind5598
#591 Posted: 21:31:51 24/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
Does anyone look at my threads? I'm selling Zook. I will lower the price just ask.

I looked at your post but I didn't respond because I didn't want to get involved. Dark52 is going to close it down... I'm not saying that he's right not to let us trade here (and I'm not saying it's wrong either) but it's his forum; his rules... that's how these things go.

Sorry.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#592 Posted: 21:34:15 24/03/2012

Yeah, but the site you linked to is USA only

"You must be in the United States to use Yardsellr."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:23 24/03/2012 by bisylizzie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#593 Posted: 21:37:38 24/03/2012

I looked at your post but I didn't respond because I didn't want to get involved. Dark52 is going to close it down... I'm not saying that he's right not to let us trade here (and I'm not saying it's wrong either) but it's his forum; his rules... that's how these things go.

Sorry.

Its okay. No problem.

Quote: bisylizzie

Yeah, but the site you linked to is USA only

"You must be in the United States to use Yardsellr."

If you're interested, then tell me where I can put it besides Ebay.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:23 24/03/2012 by Whirlwind5598
#594 Posted: 21:41:01 24/03/2012
Hey Lizzie, I just noticed you're going to be turning green tomorrow smilie Gratz in advance smilie

It's an arbitrary achievement but then so are birthdays when you really think about it smilie
---
#595 Posted: 21:58:31 24/03/2012
Hey Lizzie, I just noticed you're going to be turning green tomorrow smilie Gratz in advance smilie

It's an arbitrary achievement but then so are birthdays when you really think about it smilie

Ooh, is that right? That's pretty funky, I guess. I get a different colour smilie
#596 Posted: 00:54:26 25/03/2012
Play has adventure packs, £17.99, shipped within 3-5 days. Including Empire of Ice
And some misc. figures.

Also has their wave 4 (no DP) listed as shipping in 3-5 days??? Anyone willing to see if they DO ship in 3 days? (Which would mean... wave 4 arrived pretty much a few weeks after 3)
---
#597 Posted: 09:09:00 25/03/2012
I placed an order for Lightning Rod and Zook (had to resist the temptation to pick up another cheap Cynder). I'll see what occurs.
---
#598 Posted: 09:13:09 25/03/2012
Thanks smilie I cancelled my order on ShopTo.net because it's not going to be delivered until the 13th of april now, it was "guaranteed" delivery by the 16th of March when I ordered it and the date has slipped 3 times now, plus it's cheaper at play.com so I ordered from them, thanks for the heads-up.

My 10 year old neighbour Adam thanks you too.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:14:15 25/03/2012 by Deandria
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#599 Posted: 09:13:33 25/03/2012
I ordered Zook, Lightening Rod and Ignitor too. Thanks for the info Astrail, hope they come in time for Easter.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#600 Posted: 09:34:06 25/03/2012
Oooh they have the Voodood triple there for £17.99 too... Adam will be thrilled.
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me