First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
CONTEST: Create your own Skylander! [CLOSED]
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#201 Posted: 19:49:00 02/05/2012
@xerokills:
This time, it just made everyone look bad to me. At least with politicians, they don't show who they voted for. Anyways, what's done is done, but I hope since it appears to be a wash anyways, they'll just not count judge or entrant votes in the future.
I've seen the art you've posted in your thread. If the next contest is an art contest, I'll be looking out for yours for sure.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#202 Posted: 19:49:19 02/05/2012
That would be cool if I really won but it's up to Storm to check my tally and see if it's correct. I wish that all top three contestants could have won, you guys did such a great job! Everyone is a winner in my opinion, even the ones who didn't make the top three. I'm so impressed with all of your creations and artwork that I find it a huge honor to be able to enter this contest with you guys and even get votes smilie. Thank you everyone for your kind comments and votes smilie! Before this contest, I wasn't confident about my artwork or creations, because of you, I feel like people actually like my creations smilie! I would have most likely not created this character, Furire, if it wasn't for this contest. I thank you Storm for taking the effort in creating this contest, and everyone else who was part of this contest, including the voters smilie! Thanks everyone for bringing my confidence up smilie!

Congratulations The Dooms with Lich-Sect, and Zookie Pookie with Big Top. I love your creations, you guys did such a great job and your artwork, story, and attacks, are amazing. I wish you guys extremely good luck for the next contest smilie! I will not enter the next contest, of course, because I already won this one and it wouldn't be fair to enter another one (plus Wham Shell was the last Skylander that I needed, I had a hard time looking for him because of homework and scalpers. I already won the ultimate prize anyway and it's: confidence)

I wish everyone good luck and a very nice day/night smilie! Thanks again!
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#203 Posted: 19:50:18 02/05/2012
Quote: sykotek
Small rant about self-voting/strategic voting during this contest.
To me, the self votes/strategic votes weren't a classy move and when I saw that, I honestly considered switching my vote to Big Top, but then everyone ended up doing it, so that's why I just left mine as it is. To be honest, it really disappointed me and made me not really care if any of you won.

I agree i only did it because OP said too and the others did it, its whatever i had a lot of fun and look forward to the next thing.

also i would love to see an art contest, maybe one with crazy circumstances! like draw a picture of your 2 favs in combat with one another... or one of each element or all of one element...tons of options
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:39 02/05/2012 by Zookie Pookie
ryry829 Green Sparx Gems: 492
#204 Posted: 20:40:19 02/05/2012
now i need to think of a new skylander for the next contest. when will it start???
---
Hsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wsmiliesmilie
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#205 Posted: 21:03:04 02/05/2012
I just want to say, perhaps next time, one of the judges can compile the top 3 into a NEW thread...and announce the voting with the title....maybe post a link on the entry page. I haven't had a chance to really follow along...I saw a few entries at the start...and didn't realize when the voting would be. I found it very time consuming to look through the mix of entries and comments...and I missed out on voting. smilie No big deal...just thought it may get more attention that way.
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
1409jshv Red Sparx Gems: 66
#206 Posted: 21:15:10 02/05/2012
Good Job to all of the finalists.You guys really deserved it i think.smilie
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#207 Posted: 21:26:45 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
If the judges votes count, and the top three votes count, then them counting and them not counting leads to the same conclusion does it not?

Quote: Postalgoddess
I just want to say, perhaps next time, one of the judges can compile the top 3 into a NEW thread...and announce the voting with the title....maybe post a link on the entry page. I haven't had a chance to really follow along...I saw a few entries at the start...and didn't realize when the voting would be. I found it very time consuming to look through the mix of entries and comments...and I missed out on voting. smilie No big deal...just thought it may get more attention that way.

Yeah in hindsight the contest could have been handled way better. I'm not to good at this sort of thing. Maybe next time some can handle the contest and run it and I can just mail out the prize! Gift giving is the most fun for me anyway!

Yes counting up the votes it does look like OpalOsprey is the winner! Congrats its is well deserved!

Can OpalOsprey and The Dooms send me a PM with your shipping info, also I read The Dooms doesnt want Ignitor and graciously handed it to Zookie Pookie, so message me please with you shipping info. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:30:27 02/05/2012 by StormbringerGT
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#208 Posted: 21:49:41 02/05/2012
StormbringerGT i pm you that i wanted to be a judge for the next comtest ca i be a judge?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#209 Posted: 00:22:56 03/05/2012
when does the next contest start???
---
Hsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wsmiliesmilie
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#210 Posted: 00:49:00 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Were are sorting out the details for the next contest stay tuned here or for a new thread detailing it. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#211 Posted: 02:28:35 03/05/2012
Thanks cuz im already done drawing my next charachter. Im really hoping that i win cuz now my friend has camo and warnado and he keeps rubbing in my face so i want to show him that i can get them without paying over twice as much
---
Wsmiliesmilie
The Dooms Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#212 Posted: 02:56:22 03/05/2012
You DO know that it's probably not going to be a "draw a Skylander" contest, right? I mean, I don't think that the contests are going to remain the same all the time.
---
Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie
Skylanders needed: smilie smilie smilie smilie
#213 Posted: 11:08:00 03/05/2012
smilie well this sucks. if its not that then what can it be
---
Wsmiliesmilie
Iloveninjas Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#214 Posted: 12:09:52 03/05/2012
Furire
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#215 Posted: 16:58:24 03/05/2012
Quote: Iloveninjas
Furire

The voting has already finished!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#216 Posted: 17:00:14 03/05/2012
Quote: The Dooms
You DO know that it's probably not going to be a "draw a Skylander" contest, right? I mean, I don't think that the contests are going to remain the same all the time.

DANG IT!!!!!! I've designed my Skylander and drawn the picture and everything and was just waiting for the next one!!!!!! Also, it might be a draw a Skylander contest!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#217 Posted: 20:15:19 03/05/2012
MaleforSxC, please use either the Multi Quote or the Edit button instead of double posting.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#218 Posted: 23:39:56 03/05/2012
This was one EPIC contest.Hope 4 more soon!smilie
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#219 Posted: 10:39:30 04/05/2012
wow hi wow hi
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:40 05/05/2012 by palmo
#220 Posted: 11:59:41 04/05/2012
Srry to say palmo but the votes already ended.
FizzyNo1 Red Sparx Gems: 25
#221 Posted: 00:07:42 09/05/2012
How do I make a image "clickable?"
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#222 Posted: 02:14:00 09/05/2012
^ I'm not sure I know exactly what you're asking but I'll try to help. If you want a link of the full sized image, you can copy the image's url by right clicking the image, and selecting "copy image url" (it's different from the website's url), and paste it in between the url brackets. [url*]Paste Image url Here[/url*] (remove the "*").

If you want to have the image within your comment, then you just have to follow the steps above but paste the image's url between the image brackets instead of the url brackets. [img*]Paste Image url Here[/img*] (remove the "*").

I don't think that you can attach a link on an image itself in the comment so you can click on it but you can right click any of the images in a comment and select "Open image in a new tab" and it will open it in a separate window/tab with a white background.

I hope this helps.

Just incase you didn't know, this contest is over but there will be a new one here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=51985&page=1

Good luck =)!
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#223 Posted: 07:54:41 03/08/2012
My guys is called Wind Up, I can't figure how to upload it though! Someone help i'm only red.
---
cry baby, I am
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#224 Posted: 01:51:55 06/08/2012
this is the coolest made up skylander id pick the howling path i didnt understand the a a b combo
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#225 Posted: 01:54:09 06/08/2012
i meant neowulf by geekycat
the problem with forest fury is that everything does too much he is too good
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me