Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The plan of Thánatos (co-op) *spoilers from DotD*
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The plan of Thánatos (co-op) *spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#1 Posted: 17:24:46 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello! I have decided to write a Spyro Fan-fic called the Plan of Thánatos. I am writing this with the aid of Hectapuss72 who you can see at //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/profile.php?user=11144. Click on my name to see my own profile! Please comment! I will start the fan-fic and we will take it in turns to write the next chapter so as to not have to write too much at once. There will be some cases where we will be unable to post every two days and will have to wait. We hope you like the fan-fic!!

More information like character reference sheets and the Cover Art will be linked at this address

~~~~~~

Prologue

After the defeat of Malefor, the world split apart totally as the Destroyer erupted into a shower of Death and Destruction as Malefor's dark powers no longer controlled him. All of the evil minions of the past deceased Dark Master managed to remain in existence with a solid foothold on the shredded planet as they still had their dark energies about them. As the very planet itself seemed to fall apart a great explosion of energy straight from the core stopped the slow drifting and created an implosion of might. The dragon guardians and the elders were unsure whether the purple eruption was caused by Malefor's trapped soul or Spyro's might. But as the land compressed into a rocky ball with crevices large enough for the destroyer to lie in, it suddenly snapped into place. All of the elements of reality itself gushed forth and roared into the skies. The planet had been lost to time itself but a great burst of the element convexity brought it back to the current flow of the universe beyond. The earth quaked through the land filling in the crevices of the earth, whilst the ice on the rocky peaks melted and flew into great streaks of water in the oceans. Electricity flowed around and shot into the sky while great gusts of wind caught it and sent it back as lightning. The shadows of the Earth rushed back to the dark corners and light flooded the rest of the skies. As all of this happened, two dragons at the centre of the power collapsed, while the earth around it reformed and the inhabitants thanked the great force that had saved them... the purple dragon and his companion, the black one.

Chapter 1

Spyro and Cynder lay on the scorched ground around them unconscious. They had used all of their elements except Fire, Fear and Poison, to save the world. Now they had lost those elements, perhaps forever, perhaps only temporarily. As the two dragons lay unconscious on the cracked ground around them, plants grew around them and the world tried to recover.

Malefor's spirit had escaped from the centre of the planet but without any physical form he could only watch in rage as the world was put together. Then he was taken up to the dragon ancestors, where he was placed inside a skeletal dragon form and revived. He had only the elements of Fear, Ice and Shadow, but he was sent back down as a great skeletal beast to control the restless armies once more as, according to the ancient prophecy, we must always have a Dark Master to control the Dark armies.

Ignitus, the new chronicler, watched as his young pupil did what he could never have dreamed of doing while the remaining Guardians - Terrador, Volteer and Cyril - flew around the debris and rubble in Warfang, looking for any mole survivors who were still trapped there. The Dragon temple had fallen from the sky to land back on the planet, a great falling heap, whilst the burned lands - which used to be the swamp - stopped erupting lava and slowly became just a rocky landscape with large mountains as the magma had frozen to become solid rock instead of its liquid state. Slowly after this the Dragonflies returned to their home and rebuilt it under the new blue sky.

Around the floor where Spyro and Cynder lay the powers they had used had left their mark in the earth around them, there were the marks of electricity, wind, earth, shadow and ice. The marks of the elements rose up into columns creating a pentagonal shape around the two dragons. Great statues made of Earth and Ice, with great horns in their eye sockets blowing out wind and swords of shadow and electricity by their sides. Five of these statues rose out of the ground and their shoulder blades touched the pillars.

This pentagonal structure surrounded the two unconscious dragon forms and started turning around in a great whir of motion. Energy flicked from column to statue to column again until everything was lit up with a great light. Then the five swords stretched towards the middle and scraped a circle in the ground around Spyro and Cynder. Then everything became a tight, rigid pentagon and slid below the ground where it would arise when needed. Shortly after this Spyro woke up and at first jumped to wake up Cynder as they needed to move quickly, until he remembered that Malefor was defeated and that he had just recreated the world.

Spyro prowled around the newly created land and wondered where the remaining guardians where and pondering on what they would do without their grand fire champion.
--
Malefor flew around looking for a disguise to take on as being a skeletal dragon would not work well for his plan. Malefor saw a Fear dragon and glared at it with pure darkness. The shadows set aflame inside the fear dragon and he lumbered off into the rubble and burnt while Malefor took his form. Malefor would have to change his name to go around and pretend to be normal. After a moment of thinking he changed it to thánatos. Then he flew down to the broken city and collapsed onto the debris.

~~~~~~

Please feel free to give advice on the story so I can continue with a story that will please the audience better.

Kind Regards, MaleforSxC & Hectapuss72
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:56:22 07/01/2013 by MaleforSxC
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#2 Posted: 22:38:16 23/05/2012
Who will help you...?
#3 Posted: 07:43:35 24/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hectapuss72 is the one helping me and this is the chapter from him. He was unable to post so I did it for him.

~~
Chapter 2

As Spyro walked around, the red dragon, thanatos, - that used to be Malefor - sent out a great roar which entered the minds of the two heroes and nestled there. Cynder’s eyes sprang open and she sprawled off the ground, scrambling on the floor in an untidy skid. She let out a shrill dragon cry. Spyro shivered and pulled a disgruntled face. “What did you do that for!!” he stated, in an angry state of mind, more angry than usual... “Oh, i.. i’m sorry” Cynder replied, in a shy manner.

Something wasn’t right, Spyro, an angry, red-headed dragon and Cynder, a shy dragon. Something overcame spyro, it felt as if his brain had just shifted into place. “Oh, sorry Cynder, i don’t know what came over me”. “Me neither, i seem, to... be more shy, and boring than i usually am”. “Ha ha ha, Oh Cynder, you crack me up” Spyro replied.”I think we better go find the Elders.” Spyro said. Cynder stretched out her wings, and moved them up and down, she slowly rose over Spyro. “Haha, it feels good to stretch my wings after.... how long have we actually been unconscious?”. “I’m not sure myself! Why are you asking such stupid questions!”. Cynder remained quiet. “Woah, it happened again, where i seem, to go all, anyway im s...”. Cynder cut Spyro off “Stop! What is wrong with you?” Cynder burst out in tears and swiftly dived down under an overhanging bit of the ground which had been upturned in the cataclysmic event. The shadow of the rock shrouded Cynder in a black cloak, as dark as night. All that could be seen or heard of Cynder was her faint ‘sniffs’ . “Im sorry, i think that, something is up with the both of us, me, I’m too angry, and you, seem too shy, an.. and regretting. Lets go and find the elders and see what really is up with us?”. “O.. okay” Cynder let out a clawed paw, and Spyro grabbed hold of it and pulled Cynder up, Cynder took off and hovered by Spyro and faintly laughed whilst wiping a tear which had comfortably settled down in the bags of Cynder’s eyes. They swiftly flew off into the shrouded sky, more rich from its renewal than ever...

After flying for a long while, they came to Warfang, the mole home town.This trip had also shown Spyro and Cynder the new wonders of the world, but Spyro didn’t seem to enjoy it much, and Cynder, seemed to pity it more, as a little girl would go on about how ‘cute’ a puppy is. Spyro and Cynder were gliding over the peaceful grasslands with the dragon-flies cruising by them, until they came to a massive snow peak. They both glided and circled round and round. “Hey spyro, come and catch me!”. All seemed normal and tranquil with the ‘scenery’. Spyro used his comet dash and sped up to Cynder, “Gotcha!” He shouted. But what spyro didn’t know was that the comet dash has scorched the peak, making a flaming streak across the backside of the mountain. Spyro and cynder tumbled down, spinning and whirling and laughing.

They landed on the lush grass. Spyro was looking up to the peak. He suddenly noticed the side of the beak was crumbling and becoming notorious. The whole peak was collapsing. “Cynder!” Spyro beckoned as he noticed cynder making daisy chains. “wha...” she turned over, and shrieked, Spyro pushed off into the air and swiftly flew out of the incoming falling peak. Expecting Cynder to of followed he carried on, unaware of Cynder, frozen with fear. He turned. Spyro was so angry steam was practically coming out hi ears. “Cynder!!!!” he gruffly called, his teeth clenched. He comet dashed, but his comet dash gave the colour of a purple and red. The shadow of the collapsing peak grew larger over Cynder.
Spyro landed, skidding as his claws failed to get grip, he leaped to the very bottom of the peak, and pushed. His muscles rippled at the strain. “Goo!!” He exclaimed at Cynder, sweat beads covered his face. Cynder flew off, occasionally looking back, with a look as if she had just seen a ghost. Spyro let go, ran, side stepped as smaller bits of debris fell. The the entire top of the peak broke off. Spyro sharply stopped to avoid being pummeled by the falling tip.

Spyro quickly ran up the slope than at the top, instead of going down, jumped and took off. He had just missed the falling peak by a metre. Spyro stood on the ground again. Legs outstretched, looking like an outraged bull about to charge, actually everything about him seemed to look like a bull, but not just familiarisation, His nostrils flared, steam poured from his nostrils, and worst of all, his head bore a pair of horns. Cynder slowly ascended towards Spyro. “YOU COULD OF GOT US KILLED!!!!!” He bellowed. Cynder was horrified of what Spyro had become, scared even and flew off, as far as she could go before her vision had been completely affected by the swelling of tears. Spyro cooled off, his formal red skin changed back to purple, and his horns disappeared back into his head. At the mouth of the cave Cynder found, a silhouette appeared. “Cynder! I’m so sorry, I don’t know what i have become, what we have become, i think we better find the elders, without stopping on the way and see if they can help”.

Cynder agreed, but swore to keep a close eye. They both knew something was wrong with their minds, but what it was, remained a mystery to them.

~~~
Next Chapter might come tomorrow but probably won’t. Sad to say we won’t be able to post on Saturday. Sorry about that.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:06:53 24/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#4 Posted: 13:53:50 24/05/2012
Hoo...nice...
#5 Posted: 15:04:35 24/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll try to get this done for tomorrow but if I don't then it will have to go till sunday! Sorry if it takes long!
---
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#6 Posted: 15:08:24 24/05/2012
Your story is better than mine... Keep it up!
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#7 Posted: 16:09:09 24/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks Denragon!!!!

I'm doing the 3rd Chapter! Yours is pretty good Hectapuss!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:00 25/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#8 Posted: 07:37:38 25/05/2012 | Topic Creator
This was unexpected! But I have the story here already! Hectapuss72 should post the next one on Sunday! Maybe Monday though! Here it is... Chapter 3!!!!!

~~

Chapter 3

A gleeful grin covered the face of the red Dragon, flying through the newly formed skies. He flew over to where the Dragon Temple was and found Spyro's scent. He selected the one that was tipped with the essence of convexity and followed it. This must have been the track Spyro had used after he had come back from Convexity with Cynder. Thánatos noticed the scent of Cynder as well and traced it back to the great place where he had been trapped. Then he found the portal with the crystals still in the same place but now drained of power. The portal was shut and he had nothing to open it with unless... he could use the four crystals to re-open the portal and free the one being trapped in there with him that would make his plans flawless he would free...

Terrador was above the great chamber where the Golem had fallen. This was but fallen rubble except for a dark glint deep beneath the rocks. As the dragon was about to touch the mysterious glint a large ball of pure voltage smashed into him and knocked him sideways so that he lay shivering. Volteer instantly shouted not to touch it as this was a Dark Crystal that had served as the Golem's heart. The Golem's body had been destroyed by the falling rubble but not the Dark Crystal Heart as the Dark Crystals were indestructible except to those of the Dragon Species. If Terrador had touched this then he could have been shattered by the Raw Darkness and his body would host the Golem's Spirit and Terrador would have then destroyed all of Warfang itself. Volteer cast a protective electric shield over it so that people would get electrocuted before hosting the golem. Cyril then came down and told Terrador that it is fatal to touch the heart of a Dark Creature after it is dead as then you will host its soul. So Terrador decided to leave the crystal and covered it with large rocks.

Cyril built up a place with Terrador's Earth and his ice to host the auditions for Fire Guardian to take the place of Ignitor. The three Guardians would judge. Terrador was about to make it official when a great fire comet blasted through the wall that was lined with black and purple streaks. As the flames cleared a great blue, red and black dragon stood with great Fiery Ibex Horns and a gleam of hatred in his eyes. Then a great black dragon with cuffs and a spiked tail bashed through the wall with a great roar. Two great golden horns were on her head that had a great red ball of fear that was producing smaller balls as well. The smaller balls flew around her and created a noise like the screaming of a thousand sirens. There were also great green streaks going across her back to her tail that pulsed and throbbed with poison. The eyes of both of those dragons were as black as death and spread Raw Darkness.

Cyril and Terrador backed away but Volteer knew what this phenomenon was. These were the cursed forms of the two planetary saviors. This happened when a certain memory or event triggers a section of the mind to open up to the other parts, this cursed mental chaos and turned the dragons into cursed creatures that were partially made of their elements. The only thing that surprised him was that there was no trace of Electricity, Earth, Ice, Shadow or Wind in either of the dragons but each dragon should've had a trace of some of those on them. Also, there was no Convexity. Spyro, as the legendary purple dragon, should've had the greatest amount of his body made up of convexity as it was the purple dragon's main element. Spyro's cursed form had none at all. Both also had the marks of their dark forms. Cynder had the body and posture of her corrupted form with the exception of the wings. Spyro had the darkness of his dark form. This was not good.

As Volteer stood there in a trance he realized too late that they were doing a great fury of Fire, Fear, Poison and Raw Darkness. This was one of the most powerful furies ever. It blew the building to shreds and created a wave of disturbance in reality itself. This reached Thánatos/Malefor and he smiled to himself an evil grin as he headed towards the Dragon City to tell his new warriors what he needed them to do.

Cursed Spyro and Cynder flew past the unconscious Volteer and through the wreckage of the audition hall. They did not notice the two other guardians hidden beneath the secret trap-door in the floor. Terrador brought Volteer into the cellar and tried to wake him up. Thánatos saw his accursed students and brought them to him. He brought them to the Dragon Temple and placed the four crystals around the Dragon Statue. Then they repaired the Temple. Thánatos created a great throne and curled up into it and told the two dragons what to do. As this was happening, the Dragon Guardians had created a plan to stop them...

As Spyro and Cynder flew over the Dragon City a great burst of energy hit the two dragons and they fell to the ground. All the energy of a fury in one blast. Volteer, Cyril and Terrador had all done furies in a contained cell and trapped the energy into a single comprised unit. Then they had fired it at Spyro and Cynder and left them both sprawled on the floor unconscious.

The Guardians called upon their powers and breathed a continuos stream of elements at the two Dragon saviors. The taint slowly slid through their scales into their minds and disappeared from sight. However, it did not disappear completely as it hid in the darkest corner of their minds waiting to come out when summoned by anger or hatred. It pushed out the Dark Forms and left them stranded but this had a weird effect. The Darkness that sometimes overtakes the two dragons to bring out their dark forms fully came out and both parts of it formed together to create a being of Raw Darkness. This dissipated into the air but slowly travelled to find a host, an unaware fire dragon. This was then corrupted into a Shadow Dragon, the first one in history apart from the one long ago that had created the first ever Purple Dragon. The Shadow Dragon roared and slid into the ground to Convexity to meet Thánatos when he returned. He would side with Thánatos and the trapped Dragon within the portal and they would aid Thánatos in ruling the world. As he cackled evilly a large flare came out from the portal and entered the Shadow Dragon. Instantly he realized he was not formed by fate alone. The imprisoned Dragon had forced the Corrupted Forms to do that and he had given the Darkness a name... Skoúrodrákos....

~~

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:47 25/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#9 Posted: 07:07:34 26/05/2012 | Topic Creator
thnx Hectapuss! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:25:10 26/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#10 Posted: 23:27:17 26/05/2012
I like this story...it seems so living....
#11 Posted: 08:20:41 27/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Youla
Hoo...nice...
I like this story...it seems so living....

Quote: Denragon
Your story is better than mine... Keep it up!

Thanks for the great comments! Didn't expect this to be this good as it is my first fan-fic! Thanks a lot!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:29:36 27/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#12 Posted: 09:12:15 27/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I will post Chapter 5 at about Wednesday/Tuesday Time!! Then Hectapuss will probably do his by friday or Saturday Morning before 10:00. After we get back from our holiday on Sunday 10th... I will try to do my Chap then Hectapuss can do his on Wednesday 13th and I'll do mine on Friday 15th!!! Hope you don't die while you're waiting!
---
#13 Posted: 20:14:36 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi! Sorry it took so long! At least you didn't die as far as I'm concerned! I've got Chapter 5 here for you! Sorry if it was a bit late!

~~~

Chapter 5

As the 2 dragons entered the portal a great burst of energy swept them forth. It was like a tsunami pushing at an anchored boat! Thánatos and Skoúrodrákos fell over and got caught up in the great sway of energy. Skoúrodrákos was completely alien to this type of sensation but Thánatos had felt it all twice before. The Shadow Dragon dashed through the churning waves of purple fury and eventually came to the eye of the storm. Thánatos was late to arrive but when he did he immediately got to business while Skoúrodrákos was still recovering from the nausea.

A great column of pure white light was in the centre of the eye. Thánatos used up all his will to create a fury of ice, fear and shadow. This grew around him until it was concentrated into one single beam and shot straight at the light. Skoúrodrákos did the same thing with shadow and the two large intertwining beams created a great black spot on the column of light. The red dragon scales around Thánatos crackled with dark energies and started to disappear. The great bone form beneath it began to show and his power increased tenfold. All of his red scales disappeared and the true Thánatos was shown. Tremors of darkness shook the whole portal and shadows started to creep up the sides of the column. As all of the light was trapped a great roar of power shook the ground to Convexity and beyond.

Skoúrodrákos fell down as the shockwave passed and Thánatos collapsed, the red scales slowly reforming around him. A great black dragon with eyes of pure gold stood before them. Shadows whipped around it and burning red pupils formed in his eyes. The great dragon spoke with a voice that told a story of an eternity of darkness. The cold voice formed vibrations that froze the skin to the bone.

The great dragon stated, " I am Chrysósávra, the first Shadow Dragon and the last until the creation of Skoúrodrákos that happened with my will and strength. I was not only the First Shadow Dragon but the father to the first purple dragon, Dromoskav. I was a special dragon in two ways though, not just one. I have the ability to master 3 elements, not just one like most dragons. However, one of these elements is mastered by no other dragon in all of infinity. This is the breath that I lost for years on end as I used all of my power to create a fury so powerful it is still here today! This is called sun breath. It is the same color as gold itself and is as powerful as the stars. My fury was what people now call the sun, which was named after the breath that created it! Now... I have been watching you Malefor... or should I say Thánatos as that is what you changed your name to. I have watched over every purple dragon in existence but you have been the apple of my eye! You have the potential to do great things!!! By this I mean on a scale of evil... not like the goody goody two shoes Spyro! All he ever does is follow people around and cry like a baby! He is the seventh of the purple dragons and is the least powerful so far! I am disappointed to say that you have been getting weaker! You Malefor are stronger than Spyro but you clouded your mind with other things! You tried to get them to join you... but you have to join them, then when they have their trust in you, bang! You backstab them! Afterwards..."

Thánatos listened in awe as the great dragon opened his eyes to how to destroy Spyro and greed overcame him, Thánatos then heard the last of Chrysósávra's words which were, "... I will help you Thánatos and us three beings will rule this world. But if you lay one finger on me, Thánatos, then you will wish you were never born..." Chrysósávra walked up to Thánatos and looked him in the eye before sinking into the ground and escaping from the portal as quickly as he could. Skoúrodrákos and Thánatos followed suit and eventually they both leaped out of the portal. They looked to see why Chrysósávra had escaped so quickly and saw the whole portal covered with darkness and flares shooting of in all directions. The two quickly saw the corrupted ground marking Chrysósávra's path away. They started to dash through it to their mistake. The ground they travelled through seared their flesh and bones straight through, they both quickly leapt out and flew to catch up with him...

In Warfang, the Dragon Elders - Volteer, Cyril and Terrador - studied the unconscious dragons. Spyro was quivering and Cynder was shaking. The elders could sense a raging battle inside the dragons but couldn't find out who one of the fighters was. There was the good will of the dragons and something else. As they were pondering on this a great wave of purple energy hit the building they were in and sent it tumbling through the sky where it landed on its side and started to fall in on itself. Spyro and Cynder had been jolted awake by the shock and they looked around in terror with horror inside them about what they thought they had done. The elders took them as another wave hit the city sending another flurry of buildings to their sides. The 5 dragons entered the ruins of warfang and were instantly surrounded by trolls, hero orcs, orcs, orc archers, grublin flies, grublins and elites of every kind. Then a great crack in the ground formed and a massive elemental crawled out of the crevice. It had a great skeletal body with massive wings, like a fossilized pterodactyl but it had a great mass of shadows instead of flesh and a great golden glow coming from its eye sockets. Ice ran along its spine like tendrils of cold wind and fear echoed forth from its mouth whenever it was opened. The beast from the deep walked along on its legs and used its wings like forelegs. As it came up close to the five dragons it roared. A high pitched sound resonated from deep within and four of them covered their ears and cowered on the ground, Cynder however, looked at it and counter-attacked with great balls of fear that each gave off a sound higher and more terrifying than the creatures scream.

As all the minions and dragons trembled with fear this creature and Cynder battled out with their elements. It was 4 elements for Cynder versus 5 elements for the beast but Cynder's elements were at a more powerful level. As the battle raged on rocks started falling and a great barrier between the minions and the battle formed. Then a lucky stalactite impounded itself in the beast's head. The dragons hopes rose but then it just roared and the rock became covered in bones and became a great big horn. The great beak-like mouth then chomped onto a lot of rocks which got stuck in its mouth but slowly became teeth. The dragons despaired and the three silent watchers that were Chrysósávra, Skoúrodrákos and Thánatos, laughed hollowly waiting for their chance to act on their side...

~~

Hopefully Hectapuss will get the next chapter done for friday/saturday morning! If not it'll be a loooooooooong wait till the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:11 20/06/2012 by MaleforSxC
#14 Posted: 17:40:00 31/05/2012
I'm back, and your story welcome me smilie
#15 Posted: 13:16:49 01/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Cool! smilie
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#16 Posted: 08:25:19 07/06/2012
I read the first few chapters and from what I caught you have an interesting story coming up. I saw no major grammar flaws and the overall structure of the story seems to be simple enough for a reader to understand it.

I don't know if you're still going to continue, but if you do I could take a look at this story every once in a while.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:24 07/06/2012 by Samius
#17 Posted: 13:54:07 07/06/2012
Oh, sweet, Samius is here smilie
#18 Posted: 12:30:43 15/06/2012
woo, nice...
#19 Posted: 09:25:22 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi! Just got back from my holiday on friday! Good chapter, Hectapuss! Sorry about the long wait! Glad to see you're still alive! Here is Chapter 7... Hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Spyro walked up behind Cynder as Thánatos and Skoúrodrákos appeared behind Chrysósávra. Spyro eyed the 3 dragons wearily and Cynder backed up slowly. As Spyro took a step forward the 3 guardians landed in front of them with looks of distrust about them. Cyril breathed a circle of ice around the 5 dragons and Terrador made a trench around them which was filled with electrified ice. Thánatos took charge and introduced himself saying,

"I am Thánatos, a lowly Fear dragon that learnt the arts of Ice and Shadow along with Fear. My 2 companions here are Shadow Dragons. Skoúrodrákos and Chrysósávra. Skoúrodrákos only has the element of shadow but Chrysósávra has 3 elements like myself, but they are a lot stronger! He has the breath of the sun itself which is as gold as light. His other 2 elements are Shadow and, this will really surprise you elders... Convexity--"
At this the elders gasped and Spyro and Cynder took a step back,

"-- He has the element of Convexity because he was not only the First Shadow Dragon but the father to the first purple dragon, Dromoskav. So as you can see he is very powerful! However--" Chrysósávra interrupted him at this point and continued

"However, even though the 3 of us only have 3 good elements and the other 2 are evil. We are not evil. The Fear and Shadow within me and the Shadow within Skoúrodrákos and Thánatos is not great enough to turn us evil. Also, look at Cynder here, she has 4 dark elements but still aided Spyro in destroying the Dark Master. Another interesting fact is that Skoúrodrákos is really closely tied to Spyro and Cynder. Actually they created him. With slight help from the elders of course. When Spyro and Cynder turned... um... let's just say different for now... they were actually in their cursed forms. This may sound weird, but when they recreated the world and lost a load of their elements, they found the crystal of darkness. Not physically, but mentally, and this scarred their minds. This crystal is the source of all evil but can only be found in the Shadow Realm. The Shadow Realm is a place that would kill everything but a Shadow Dragon like Skoúrodrákos here. The crystal is in the centre of this realm and when Spyro and Cynder recreated the world they changed everything. The Shadow Realm is a mirror image of the real world but is totally made of Shadow. So when Spyro and Cynder re-created the real world they also subconsciously reformed the Shadow Realm as well to mirror the real world. All of their work was done with their minds so their mental forms entered the Shadow Realm. This scarred their minds and now, when the get angry instead of becoming dark, they turn into their cursed forms which melds all of their elements into their bodies and makes them more powerful. They also become their own worst nightmare. Basically Cynder was in her corrupted form with fear and poison marking her whilst Spyro was Dark Spyro and he was marked with fire. As you recover your elements your cursed forms will get stronger and stronger. Skoúrodrákos was made when the Elders zapped you and pushed your cursed forms back into your minds. They went into the place where your Dark forms usually hid and nestled there, pushing out your Dark forms. The darkness from your Dark forms leaked out of your minds and became a creature of its own. Skoúrodrákos was formed. Then I later named him and he came under the wing of Thanatos. As you can see he is very good."

The Elders took this in slowly and the first glint of trust appeared within them. Spyro asked how he and Cynder could get rid of the cursed forms and then Thanatos cut in saying that they would have to totally blank their minds and they wouldn't know anything at all. The Elders broke the protective circle and let in the 3 dragons. Terrador, who had taken leadership of the guardians in Ignitus' place told them they could stay if they helped clear up the city and help teach Spyro and Cynder to control their cursed forms. Something clicked within Volteer and he said,

"Hang on a minute! Aren't you 3 the dragons that...--" Thanatos knew what he was on about and wiped the memory of him and the others attacking the guardians from his and the other guardians minds. Then he put something into his mind to say instead and after half a second, Volteer continued and no-one noticed anything except a millisecond of a pause "--... found those lifeless dragons below the debris?"

Thanatos nodded and the other guardians nodded as they remembered the false memory that Thanatos had implanted into their minds. This put even more trust in their minds and they immediately started killing of the minions that had been blocked behind the wall of rocks. This barrier had loosened when the beast had shattered and the dragons broke through easily. After the minions were defeated the 8 dragons left the ruins to find the rest of warfang in a worse state than its ruins. They started trying to fix it immediately and Terrador, Volteer and Chrysosavra tried to find the cause of the great purple waves that had struck the city. Chrysosavra knew but pretended that he didn't so that he didn't look too suspicious.

~~~~~
Our chapters should come more commonly now as we have more time to do it! We will probably be back to our old routine which is... We post every 2 days however there will be some cases where we will be unable to post every two days and you will have to wait. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:49 17/06/2012 by MaleforSxC
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#20 Posted: 12:50:06 17/06/2012
Nice!
#21 Posted: 09:16:52 19/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Hectapuss should post next chapter soon!
---
#22 Posted: 16:11:59 19/06/2012
Cool! Keep it up!
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#23 Posted: 18:23:11 19/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Due to technical difficulties... Hectapuss72 is unable to post his chapter so he is sending it to me in due time to post to you! Hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience to you readers.

Yours Sincerely, MaleforSxC

~~~~~

It is also nice to see new readers.

The chapter will probably arrive after I'm off so it'll probably arrive tomorrow! smilie YAY!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:35:04 20/06/2012 by MaleforSxC
#24 Posted: 11:50:42 20/06/2012
Woo, Denragon is here!!!!
Yay smilie
#25 Posted: 14:33:23 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Hectapuss72's chapter has arrived. Here it is... Chapter 8!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Skourodrakos snaked through the ground like an infestation of darkness. He was heading for the dragon temple so he could refurbish it as training grounds. When he got there he used shadow energy to hold everything up while he took wood, vines, tree sap and leaves from the area around it to hold them together. Then he got to work on the dragon statue. He changed it to please the elders and suit the current age better. He used his shadow to create a burning form of Spyro then took the fallen statue and moulded it together to fill the unholy flame. The fire melted it into place and then he took away all the shadow. The dark dragon then approached the twisted thrown of the Dark master and applied some changes to the wall behind it. Then he breathed shadow into a crest in the ground and the wall turned leaving a blank building space. As he built a throne for Terrador he cursed the job and why he had, had to do it. He finished Terrador's throne then built eight slightly less comfortable looking chairs for the rest of the dragons. His, Thanatos' and Chrysosavra's ones were the comfiest by far and Spyro and Cynder's ones were smaller than the rest. As he hand finished everything and made sure it was safe, Thanatos was alone with Spyro and Cynder, watching them practice with their remaining elements and working on some special green crystals.

Thanatos was finishing the touches of his recovery crystals which would help Spyro and Cynder regain their elements. As he crafted them into neckwear, he fashioned them so that they looked awfully familiar but totally different at the same time. He fashioned them into a dragon with it's tail winding up and around into a circle that would fit around the neck. It would greatly resemble the serpentine cuffs he had made before but they wouldn't chain them together. Cynder's target was covered in poison whilst Spyro's had loads of scorch marks. Thanatos approached the two and gave them one crystal neck-wear each. He placed them over the 2 dragons heads and then told them about the art of concentrated furies. HE said he would do a Shadow one. Shadow fire formed around him and lots and lots of darkness resounded off of his ball of shadow. But instead of letting it loose all around him like Spyro and Cynder were used to, he focused all the energy into a great focus-point of Raw Energy which was too dark for the young dragons to convey. Thanatos' eyes turned black and he let all of the power go straight forward in a continuos stream of shadow which blasted a smoking hole in the centre of Cynder's target and through the wall behind.

Sheepishly, Thanatos said "Um... on enemies it is extremely effective... but you should only try it on living items or creatures otherwise you could... damage or even destroy other items or creatures behind it... as such as a wall behind a target... or an ally behind a foe. So be careful. Living energies absorb in the attack... stopping it from hitting others but also damaging itself a lot more, eventually killing itself. A fire version of that attack would be highly effective on trolls! In order to do it, it requires a vast amount of mental power. Younglings like you, normally wouldn't be able to do it--" Spyro interrupted but Thanatos cut him off by continuing, "-- but you two re-formed the world so it should be no problem for dragons talented such as yourselves." -Spyro looked embarrassed by tis but Cynder told him not to be and he calmed down.

Cynder questioned about why his eyes turned black and Thanatos said it was because he was using shadow. He said that your eyes turned the color of the element you are using when putting extreme pressure on yourself. Cynder then charged up a fear fury and when it was at the peak of going loose everywhere, she concentrated on filtering the power into one spot and as she brought all of it together, her eyes turned as red as the golem's veins and a twisting beam of fear flew into her target and totally enveloped it in fear and the rest of the energy continued onwards, through the wall and into a sign above one of the ruined houses leaving a great hole through the collapsed destroyer.

Thanatos brought in a troll in a big cage for Spyro to use fire on so that nothing else was wrecked. Spyro charged up his fury and when he had it concentrated in one place, his eyes turned flaming orange and Thanatos let loose the imprisoned troll. Spyro's fury hit it so hard that it flew right back, through the cage door and into the cage, breaking right through, and denting the steel wall behind it. Then its body burned up and experience crystals floated off it, which Spyro took and then he comet dashed back to Cynder and Thanatos. Thanatos explained it was just the crystals that made them able to do such powerful attacks and without them they wouldn't be as powerful and that troll would still be here. As Thanatos explained some more to Spyro and Cynder - Terrador, Volteer and Chrysosavra were following the massive energy trace back to its source.

As the three dragons looked for the scent of energy, two extremely powerful bolts of energy, one fear, one shadow, narrowly missed Volteer and he cried out in shock. Terrador saw the two bolts and his mind snapped to the worst conclusion, he though out load, " Fear and Shadow, those are Thanatos' main breaths along with ice! These are also way too powerful to be Cynder's, especially the shadow one! " Volteer sent a sequence of electric bolts in the direction of Cyril's quarters and as they reached it they struck the wall and Cyril heard " Check on Spyro and Cynder!!! We saw two extremely powerful bolts of Fear and Shadow!! They are too powerful to be Cynder's so they must belong to Thanatos!! Check quickly! They could be in grave danger..." Cyril jumped up quickly and flew to the place where they were training. He saw two holes in the wall and an acrid burning smell coming from the inside.

Cyril rushed in making the two holes one big crater and saw Spyro and Cynder standing next to each other with awfully familiar things around their necks facing Thanatos who was smiling at them. Cyril immediately breathed ice at Thanatos until he was bashed aside by Spyro who shouted "Cyril!!! What has gotten into you!! Stop attacking Thanatos! " "Thanatos stood and said " What have I done wrong, Elder! You have no need to attack me." Cynder was glaring at Cyril, then Cyril chanced a look at the crystal on her neck, "YOU'RE POSSESSED!!! BY HIM!! THOSE DREADED CRYSTALS AROUND YOUR NECKS--" a ball of fear went straight done his through and he fell down, Cynder advanced and said "CYRIL, these are mana crystals carved into shapes, Thanatos taught us how to do concentrated furies! He didn't possess us! --" She glanced at Spyro quickly "Spyro! Do that fire one again! " She averted her attention back to Cyril and continued "-- I did a fear one, Thanatos did a shadow one and Spyro did a fire one! Thanatos brought in a troll from the ruins in a cage and Spyro did fire on that to prevent breaking anything, such as walls. Touch the crystal if you don't believe me! " Cyril touched the crystal and felt the warmth and energy provided by the mana crystals. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a bolt of flame escape from Spyro and he could sense it was extremely powerful and it melted the heavy duty troll cage and the steel wall behind it.

~~
Chapter is too long! Will post second bit seperatively
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:11:07 20/06/2012 by MaleforSxC
#26 Posted: 14:34:12 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
|<<This Chapter was too long so I split it into two parts!>>|

Chapter 9

Cyril, amazed, went back to his study and asked hunter to deliver a message to the elders while Spyro slowly melted the ice and Cynder used some chemicals from Thanatos' desk in the corner to heal him. She found a red crystal and gave it to Thanatos and he was quickly back to strength and as hunter was about to read the last sentence to Volteer, a blazing fire bolt blasted past hunter and missed him by a swipe of Chief Prowlus' sword and went right through the letter. Terrador immediately jumped to the worst conclusion but hunter said that it was probably Spyro doing a fire one of those concentrated furies again! So they left it. Hunter travelled to Avalar to re-unite with his tribe and the two elders and Chrysosavra continued to look for the source of the calamity. As they found themselves in Munitions Forge, Skourodrakos caught up with them and told them that he had felt the same energy that had caused the destruction when half of his essence was within Cynder as she was corrupted. He recalled it being the energy he felt when the portal at Convexity had opened freeing Malefor's essence. He then led the way to Convexity as quickly as possible to see the great portal chattered and destroyed. The aura was unimaginably powerful around here and Skourodrakos couldn't help but tell the elders that the crystals here were different to the ones Cynder had used. Terrador could do nothing but agree with this as these were strong and in good condition, however the ones Cynder had used had been cracked even before the elders powers had been drained. There were also crystal shards around the portal which looked like they came from the old crystals. This wasn't good.

Chrysosavra and Volteer were talking seriously about how the portal created the calamity and Terrador and Skourodrakos were pondering why someone would open the portal when the person trapped inside had already escaped. The person in question, Malefor. Skourodrakos said --

"When the portal was first created it was to trap a powerful entity that committed deeds dozens times worse than Malefor could even dream of. They trapped him in a powerful light prison within the portal and as he was a shadow dragon had no hope of escaping. Even touching the prison would vaporize him. So this prisoner got Malefor inside the portal by corrupting him and tainting the elders with his will. Then Malefor escaped leaving the portal unstable and it imploded, weakening his barrier, so years later, he got someone, or something, to enter the portal and since his barrier had weakened, the other creature was able to open the portal and dismantle the barrier from the outside. This let the entity within escape the portal. The amount of power needed to destroy that barrier would destroy any number of portals, now this one was so powerful that when it imploded for the second time it drew in all of Convexity and let it out in an astoundingly quick blast of power that corrupted a load of land, including Dante's Freezer, and sent out waves across the whole planet! This spread out the area, Convexity, by destroying the land around it with the element, Convexity, then sending out shock-waves across the rest of the land causing Calamity." Terrador then told the rest of the group that to prevent this from happening ever, ever, ever again, they would have to destroy all of Convexity. Volteer sent an electric message to Cyril to bring Thanatos, Spyro and Cynder, to Convexity to destroy it.

As Cyril received the message he arrived back in the training place and relayed the message to the 3 dragons, they left and Thanatos and Cyril iced up the whole before following Spyro and Cynder. When they reached Convexity, Terrador and Skourodrakos were already working and Chrysosavra was relaying instructions on how to shut down the whole place. Cyril, Thanatos and Spyro & Cynder joined in. Performing a magic ritual which required all ten elements. Spyro breathed fire, Volteer breathed electricity, Cyril breathed ice, Terrador breathed Earth, Cynder breathed poison, Skourodrakos did shadow, Thanatos did fear, Chrysosavra did Convexity and Sun breath and then they were at loss for wind. All the dragons had to do a continuos stream of their breath but Thanatos managed to do Ice as well as Fear so Cyril left and Thanatos' eyes turned half-blue, half-red. Chrysosavra was powerful enough so his eyes didn't change color. Spyro told Terrador to stop as Thanatos was putting strain on himself but he just replied vigilantly with "Nothing can stop me to fight for the justice and bring peace!!! " Spyro looked sadly at Thanatos with his bloodshot eyes and was about to stop when Cyril came with his tail around a surprised wind dragon's leg. Then he landed and shouted "BREATHE!!! " the dragon, named Ptero, breathed wind on one side of the portal and Cyril relieved Thanatos of his pain by breathing ice. Then the combined energy of all seven elements re-opened the portal, at first Terrador was angry and was about to shout TRICKERY at Chrysosavra but then all of Convexity was pulled into the portal and it writhed and stretched with the mass but then Chrysosavra stopped breathing and shouted, " SPYRO, CYNDER, THANATOS, SKOURODRAKOS, CONCENTRATED FURIES!!!!! " They all charged up concentrated furies at the portal and as a bolt of fire, fear, poison, shadow and Sun Breath hit the portal and buzzed and fizzed all over it. The energy grew smaller and more intense and as there was nothing to support it, it started to fall. It fell right down into a pentagon engraved into the Earth. It was too fast for the dragons to keep up with it so they were still so high up they couldn't see it any more. The five statues rose out of the ground with their swords touching the centre of the shrunken portal, and all of the energy was taken into the five swords which resonated and the stone around them shattered. They were glowing with the five elements that Spyro and Cynder didn't lose. But there was convexity also. One glowed with Sun Breath, one had Convexity, one had fire, one had poison and the last had fear. Then the statues moved their swords back into their magical scabbards and sank into the ground once more. Then some wind blew snow over the top of the pentagon and it was hidden from view just as the nine dragons came into view of the area where before they would've seen a pentagon and five statues but then just saw snow. Everyone, even Chrysosavra, Thanatos and Skourodrakos were puzzled by the disappearance of the portal. They let the wind dragon go and he rushed back to Warfang while the remaining eight slowly followed suit back to the dragon city. Thanatos flew with Chrysosavra, Spyro and Cynder flew together and the others were talking about who the entity could be. Chrysosavra noticed Spyro and Cynder were talking then saw that Cynder was crying with a smile on her face, tears of happiness, then she kissed Spyro and Chrysosavra's mind snapped -- metaphorically speaking of course. He thought 'Spyro... and Cynder... together... this moves our plans forwards greatly... they are closer than we thought! ' He relayed this back to Thanatos and then they joined the rest of the pack, minds racing with ideas...

~~~~~
I am unsure who will continue on but whoever does... Hope you enjoy it! smilie & smilie 4eva!!!
---
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 16:22:59 04/07/2012 by MaleforSxC
#27 Posted: 19:00:21 20/06/2012
@ Chapter 8
Was it "Cynder is glaring at Cyril's neck" or otherwise???

@ Chapter 9
Are you using Denragon's signature???
#28 Posted: 19:37:47 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
@ Chapter 8
Was it "Cynder is glaring at Cyril's neck" or otherwise???

@ Chapter 9
Are you using Denragon's signature???

Chapter 8 -- I meant, [Cynder was glaring at Cyril, then Cyril chanced a look at the crystal on her neck] I edited it and put that

Chapter 9 -- Yes... You mean when Terrador is speaking after Spyro tells him to stop, right?

Both Chapters -- H72 sent them to me and I just expanded and changed loads of it. That was one of the things I kept the same because I thought it was funny that he put that! I put the thing in Chapter 8. They were supposed to be one chapter but they were 6500 and something characters over the limit. I added a bit too much. The original chapter is this --

Original Chapter 8

Skourodrakos arrived at the dragon temple. He changed the wall so that Thanatos' throne slid behind thew wall and then he built nine thrones around the rest of the room. He changed the dragon statue to look like Spyro and melted everything together with Shadow Flame. He made his, Thanatos' and Chrysosavra's ones the comfiest but made the elders look the most inviting. At Warfang Thanatos was watching Spyro and Cynder. HE had finished making Mana Crystal necklaces that looked like the cursed snake ones but were dragons and they weren't cursed. He gave them to the dragons and showed them a concentrated Shadow Fury. Cynder did a fear one and Spyro did a fire one on a troll. Thanatos and Cynder's ones went through the wall.

Thanatos continued to explain stuff to Spyro and Cynder and the 3 dragons that were tracing the energy met Skourodrakos in Munitions Forge. Skourodrakos said that he felt the energy before when he was in Cynder and took them to Convexity. They saw the disturbance around the portal as it was destroyed and broken. Skourodrakos said to everyone why it was originally made and said that someone had freed the first entity trapped within. Then when he escaped the portal collapsed creating calamity. Terrador came up with a plan to destroy all of Convexity, so Volteer sent Cyril a message using electricity and when they got there they all started breathing their elements around the portal. Spyro breathed fire, Volteer breathed electricity, Cyril breathed ice, Terrador breathed Earth, Cynder breathed poison, Skourodrakos did shadow, Thanatos did fear, Chrysosavra did Convexity and Sun breath and then they were at loss for wind. They had to keep going so Thanatos did two like Chrysosavra but the strain was too much for him and his eyes swirled with red and blue lines intertwining with each other. Spyro told Terrador to stop as Thanatos was putting strain on himself but he just replied strongly with a NO and said "Nothing can stop me to fight for the justice and bring peace!!! "

Cyril then came with his tail around a surprised wind dragon's leg. He landed and shouted "BREATHE!!! " at the dragon. Cyril resumed with ice and the dragon did wind. The combined energy of all 10 elements re-opened the portal, at first Terrador was angry and was about to shout TRICKERY at Chrysosavra but then all of Convexity was pulled into the portal and it writhed and stretched with the mass. Chrysosavra shouted to his allies and Spyro and Cynder to do Concentrated furies. They all charged up concentrated furies at the portal and as a bolt of fire, fear, poison, shadow and Sun Breath hit the portal and buzzed and fizzed all over it. The energy grew smaller and more intense and as there was nothing to support it, it started to fall. The shrunken portal fell so fast that when it reached the ground all the dragons had only flew a meter vertically.

The portal fell onto the pentagon and the five statues came up and their swords took in all the energies. The swords glowed and then were tucked back into their scabbards and the statues sank into the Earth. Then snow covered them and the dragons finally got down and were bewildered by the disappearance of the portal. They all went back to Warfang and they travelled in... sort of 'groups'. The Wind Dragon alone up front, Thanatos flew with Chrysosavra, Spyro and Cynder flew together and the others were talking about who the entity could be. Chrysosavra saw Cynder crying with happiness and saw her kiss Spyro. He though 'Spyro... and Cynder... together... this moves our plans forwards greatly... they are closer than we thought! ' He relayed this back to the Thanatos and then they joined the rest of the pack, minds racing with ideas...

|<<This is what H72 sent me, I improved it>>|
---
#29 Posted: 20:23:40 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: MaleforSxC
Original Chapter 8

I had to split it into 2 chapters as I added too much! smilie
---
#30 Posted: 08:09:03 21/06/2012
Quote:
Chapter 9 -- Yes... You mean when Terrador is speaking after Spyro tells him to stop, right?

Have you ask his permission?
#31 Posted: 17:02:38 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote:

Have you ask his permission?

I don't know.

@Hectapuss72

Did you ask for Denragon's permission?
---
#32 Posted: 11:23:46 23/06/2012
smilie He'll let you for sure.
I know him, he is a very kind person...
#33 Posted: 12:18:37 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
If he doesn't I'll just change it.
---
#34 Posted: 12:29:09 01/07/2012
Hey, It's okay if you use my signature... What's wrong with it anyway?

By the way, I almost forgot to read your story... I'm sorry...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:30:22 01/07/2012 by Denragon
#35 Posted: 19:03:07 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Cool! I won't change it! That's great! Thnx
---
#36 Posted: 19:16:10 01/07/2012
Phew atleast there's someone that still want to continue his fanfic...
#37 Posted: 03:57:34 03/07/2012
Check it then...
It suppose your turn now...
#38 Posted: 15:25:55 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
@ H72

Well... you sent me that last chapter and I posted it so then it would be my turn but I added a whole extra chapter of content so it is like another chapter... but you did give me the base to expand upon and it definitely wouldn't have been so long if I'd just done it myself and it was mainly you... so I'll do the next chapter.

~~~

Sorry! Had a few internet problems! Back on now though! Next chapter soon

EDIT: Internet acted up again, only managed to get like... a few words in every day on Google Docs cos the modem was acting up, it's fixed now so it's okay.

Edit 2: Done!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:22:06 03/08/2012 by MaleforSxC
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me