Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Look what I found [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#101 Posted: 05:04:10 11/04/2012
Quote: Themrmusicman14
so what about Dragons Peak, Empire Of Ice, Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas? Will they still be available for purchase at stores?

Oh, yeah. Dragon's Peak exclusivity should be ending in the US soon. You guys in Australia shouldn't have had to deal with that like we did. smilie

I venture to guess the final wave of adventure packs, which is what they will always ship, will be -

1 Pirate Seas
1 Darklight Crypt
2 Empire of Ice
2 Dragon's Peak

This is when DP goes mass retail. That's my assumption at least.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
relojazul Red Sparx Gems: 45
#102 Posted: 05:17:10 11/04/2012
if anyone pm's the guy to find out how to find 'em, pm me so i don't have to bother j/k
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#103 Posted: 05:20:53 11/04/2012
Quote: Themrmusicman14
so what about Dragons Peak, Empire Of Ice, Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas? Will they still be available for purchase at stores?

There have been enough re-poses confirmed already to indicate that Terrafin, Slam Bam, Sunburn, and Ghost Roaster will probably be getting single packs for Giants. I don't know if the current adventure pack levels will even work in the next game, but if they do, there will always be some way to find them.
#104 Posted: 05:23:05 11/04/2012
They don't, from what I remember reading. That sucks. How awesome would it be, if they unlocked levels in Giants?

I hope they at least make them work to the point they wipe enemies from the screen.

I also had that in mind, Tash. Slam, Terra, Roaster, and Sunburn have to be getting single/triple pack releases for Giants. MY WALLET (pending Activision pulls their fingers out of their butts)!
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#105 Posted: 05:29:48 11/04/2012
I'm inclined to believe they won't unlock new levels myself, but whether or not they function as magic items is a much more open-ended question. Perhaps they'll even unlock battle arenas. I'm sure there will be some functionality, even if it likely won't be areas anymore.
lowmastercal Red Sparx Gems: 56
#106 Posted: 06:02:50 11/04/2012
did you know that you can buy from factory or warehouse and get them cheap as long as you buy mass quantities
---
i am the one and only blackstar
( smilie smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie ) (smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie ) ( smilie )
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#107 Posted: 06:13:00 11/04/2012
Quote: lowmastercal
did you know that you can buy from factory or warehouse and get them cheap as long as you buy mass quantities

You normally need a Tax ID number to buy wholesale.

Also as far as I know, they don't sell to mom and pop stores and online sellers.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#108 Posted: 15:35:10 11/04/2012
oh i read the "scalping is a sin" part and was so lol. i will give my personal contribution to this discussion:
scalpers will burn in hell!(like bankers) because gaining money without working hard is a sin. a terrible sin! prepare to suffer and burn scalper!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Grandlethal Green Sparx Gems: 174
#109 Posted: 15:48:09 11/04/2012
Quote: voodude
oh i read the "scalping is a sin" part and was so lol. i will give my personal contribution to this discussion:
scalpers will burn in hell!(like bankers) because gaining money without working hard is a sin. a terrible sin! prepare to suffer and burn scalper!

I don't know if this was meant to be a joke or not, but it made me laugh. My aspiration is to make as much money as possible for doing minimal amount of work. My definition of work is doing things I don't like to do... if I get a job where I like what I do, then it isn't really work smilie

All he is doing is exploiting people that are too impatient to wait for more to be released. I have yet to pay more than retail for any of these skylanders and I plan to keep it that way. If I have to wait another year to get them all, I have no issue... I'd rather it be sooner, but it is a game... they'll be re-releasing all these figures over the next few months anyway. If there are people stupid enough to waste their money on overpriced pieces of plastic, all the power to them, and all the power to the scalpers that can take advantage of it.
---
Owned: All except - smilie and smilie
#110 Posted: 15:51:19 11/04/2012
Again, it's the greed part.

Here is some interesting things, for those who... believe. For those who don't, disregard.

Ephesians 4:17-19, 28 we're told that rather than becoming greedy, wanting something that's not ours, we should work hard to buy our own, and have extra to give others in need.

The Bible says: "In the last days......men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money..." 2 Tim 3:1-5.

Again, this is for anyone who believes, really. However, even if God wasn't in play here, it's still wrong of people to buy up EVERY character in a store, for personal gain. Now, if they did, in order to combat scalpers, so they could help others at cost, cool. At least in my opinion.

However, I will never personally attack scalpers anymore, like I used to. It's not my place in life. I just say we let God sort it out. If God feels it's wrong, and knows what said person who buys up whatever, is doing it for selfless intentions or self-thinking intentions, then he knows what to do about it.

As for us humans, we shouldn't attack scalpers anymore, despite the fact us non-scalpers think what they do is greedy and wrong. Just let God, karma (for non-believers), or the fact that what goes around, comes around, deal with everything.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:52:56 11/04/2012 by GameMaster78
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#111 Posted: 16:28:38 11/04/2012
When did this get into a religious topic. Not saying anything bad but still. How about this. We can't say he's a TRUE scalper unless he asks for ridiculous prices. So he admits, ok. We all hate scalpers but have we gotten to know one actually.... I think not. Well let's try to be nice, then we can roughen him up later.
Starman Red Sparx Gems: 81
#112 Posted: 16:32:32 11/04/2012
I think it's a pretty neat collection. Why all the haters? At least this guy's willing to come on the forums and explain his quest of gaining wave 5 skylanders.

Meanwhile, I still need those two + DP.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#113 Posted: 17:02:06 11/04/2012
Quote: Rand O M
When did this get into a religious topic. Not saying anything bad but still. How about this. We can't say he's a TRUE scalper unless he asks for ridiculous prices. So he admits, ok. We all hate scalpers but have we gotten to know one actually.... I think not. Well let's try to be nice, then we can roughen him up later.

quoting the bible on here is a bit er, weird, even by GameMaster69's usual standards
#114 Posted: 17:22:13 11/04/2012
69... LOL! smilie

I can think of a lot of things tied to the number 69.

69 Camaro, which the new Camaro is based off of.

How about Bill and Ted? "69 DUDES!"

And... that's about as kid friendly as I can get. smilie
---
zepolystek Green Sparx Gems: 108
#115 Posted: 17:25:13 11/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
69... LOL! smilie

Lol... kind of looks like a ying yang... 69 .... smilie
---
HAVE smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#116 Posted: 17:29:06 11/04/2012
Quote: zepolystek
69... LOL! smilie

Lol... kind of looks like a ying yang... 69 .... smilie

Couldn't help it so I googled a bit...
Apparently is used in sports mainly in pool....

The 6-9 combination in pool, particularly 9-ball.
---
HAVE smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#117 Posted: 17:43:03 11/04/2012

Here is some interesting things, for those who... believe. For those who don't, disregard.

Ephesians 4:17-19, 28 we're told that rather than becoming greedy, wanting something that's not ours, we should work hard to buy our own, and have extra to give others in need.

The Bible says: "In the last days......men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money..." 2 Tim 3:1-5.

Again, this is for anyone who believes, really. However, even if God wasn't in play here, it's still wrong of people to buy up EVERY character in a store, for personal gain. Now, if they did, in order to combat scalpers, so they could help others at cost, cool. At least in my opinion.

However, I will never personally attack scalpers anymore, like I used to. It's not my place in life. I just say we let God sort it out. If God feels it's wrong, and knows what said person who buys up whatever, is doing it for selfless intentions or self-thinking intentions, then he knows what to do about it.

As for us humans, we shouldn't attack scalpers anymore, despite the fact us non-scalpers think what they do is greedy and wrong. Just let God, karma (for non-believers), or the fact that what goes around, comes around, deal with everything.

I'm going to assume you stayed celibate until marriage.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#118 Posted: 17:48:05 11/04/2012
Quote: ialexonline

I'm going to assume you stayed celibate until marriage.

Just to throw it out there. I've been to church a few times this year and the sermons are mostly based on GOD FORGIVES! If that's the case, I'm in.
---
pakman916 Green Sparx Gems: 309
#119 Posted: 17:54:17 11/04/2012
Yeah, I've kept my mouth shut on this topic because there are some pretty self righteous people on this forum...no need to start a flame war. But I did want to say this. If you work in retail, it's called "Capitalism". It's what makes America what it is. Good and bad. Supply and Demand.

And just a side note, Supply and Demand can backfire. I think "scalpers" is a funny term for people buying and selling Skylanders. If people that buy 50 Skylanders turns around to flip them for profit, it's not much different than someone who "collects" toys and decides to flip them one day for money.

Also, keep this in mind, some areas have higher demand for items than others. This was evident with Blue Bash. Some stores got 24 or more, while others got none. If I live in an area that got none but I want Blue Bash to complete my collection, I'm going to have to buy it from someone that is in an area that has many. And I might have to pay a premium. But I'd rather pay the premium than not have it at all when it completes my collection. No? What's just a toy to some people, may be something of high value to others. Just because you buy it for little Susie or Jack doesn't mean grown adults can't appreciate the value in Skylanders...just as many of you on this forum do.

The scalper and greed topic is really silly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:24 11/04/2012 by pakman916
#120 Posted: 18:10:31 11/04/2012
Not really. Many think buying 5 of each figure FOR MY FAMILY is being greedy. However, when I buy 5 of each character, out of the 80 that store supposedly got, there is plenty of chances for others to get in on the Skylanders pie.

I would only buy what iluv did, IF I were going to help people at cost, and only if I knew my resident scalper was going to get them if I didn't. Even then, I wouldn't walk out with that many. That's just me, though.

Point is, there are retired old fools out there, who buy these things up, just make an extra buck, despite the fact they probably draw a check every month from being retired. At the same time, normal working citizens never get a chance at these, because they have to work unlike those who scalp. They don't get a chance, because by the time they're off work, bam, they're gone.

Silly, in this case, is subjective. Some make excuses as to why capitalism and scalping is okay. Some feel it is wrong. Some believe in slashing others' throats for a quick buck (metaphor for grab all that I can leave none behind for little Timmy), while others believe in wasting their gas to help a bunch of people they've never even met (me and maybe others here).

I don't care what scalpers do anymore. Nor do I care what happens when they die. I don't care what happens to anyone when they die. It's not my call to make. Going to Heaven or Hell isn't a reality show/guessing game. That's why I've just let it go about scalpers. If God feels it's wrong, he will handle them. If God believes it to be okay for one person to snatch every popular item from a store, leaving none for anyone else, he will do nothing. People aren't supposed to idolize money. Money is the root of all evil, blah-blah. That's why I keep saying that people shouldn't have attacked iluv for scalping. Griping won't get them anywhere. It won't magically make him think twice about what to do with those Camo/Warnados.

Just let nature take its course, for better or worse. We should focus on the real problems in the world, not the greed of one person.
---
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#121 Posted: 18:44:02 11/04/2012
I've always looked at it like "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". I'd rather help people out over making a profit because than there is a chance someday they could help me find something I'm looking for.
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#122 Posted: 19:00:03 11/04/2012
I must not have asked nicely enough. I got no reply from the OP to my request for hunting info... which they offered to those who pm. So be it, I'll find them on my own as I have all the rest. Kinda lame though to drop an open offer for searching tips and then pick and choose who you reply to. Whatever, back to the bicycle and the 2 hour ride to make my rounds of the local stores (though I do find it difficult to ride with my fingers crossed). Congrats on the amazing haul! Shame those of us only searching for one of each can't find carp. Activision is really not tempting me to jump on the bandwagon for Giants with their craptastic distribution system.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
pakman916 Green Sparx Gems: 309
#123 Posted: 20:08:03 11/04/2012
I'm not saying capitalism is "moral". I'm just saying we live in America where capitalism thrives. As I said, good and bad...it's the current state of our economy. Greed definitely rears it's ugly head in a capitalist society, but it also puts food on the table and a roof over people's heads.

I don't work in sales, but I have in the past. And I've felt bad about situations where I felt I was taking advantage of someone. But at the same time, who am I to judge what a person needs. Sure, that USB cable for their printer is WAY overpriced, but they need it to connect the printer to the computer. Do I feel bad that it's overpriced? Yes...but is that going to stop me from selling it? No. If they are okay paying for it, who am I to stop them?

I bought 2 Camos and 2 Warnados from Gamestop. 1 set was for my kids and the other set was for my unopened collection. But then I saw them selling well on eBay. So I sold the set. I made enough money to cover the cost of the set I bought for my kids and then some. Am I greedy? Honestly, if I knew they would have sold for that much, I would have bought more when I had the opportunity.

Most of the people that hate scalpers are just bitter. Let me clue you in on some things. 1) You are not going to die if you don't own all of the skylanders. 2) The Skylanders you are looking for will be mass produced in a matter of weeks, and everyone will have Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell. 3) You do not have to be the "First" to have them.

If this conversation about the Blue Bash, Legendary 3 Pack, Gold/Silver/Pearl/Clear/Purple limited release Skylanders, I can understand the "Frustration" but in no way is ANYONE here ENTITLED to own these Skylanders. They were purposely created in limited quantities so that not every collector, child and "scalper" would be able to get a hold of them.

I'll leave with this. We'd all love to win the lotto. What does one person need with $100 Millions dollars? Most of us could have a pretty darn good life with just a fraction of the prize winnings. Are lotto winners greedy because the rest of us didn't win? It comes down to the "Have" and "Have not". The faster you can learn to not take material things so seriously, the faster you will be able to enjoy the life you have.

I'm not trying to start some debate here, so I'll stop here. Good luck to everyone on completing your sets. Be patient...it will happen. It's just a matter of when.
#124 Posted: 20:20:05 11/04/2012
Quote: ToxicFate
I've always looked at it like "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". I'd rather help people out over making a profit because than there is a chance someday they could help me find something I'm looking for.

That's why I get a lot of respect from people in this city. They know that my intentions are always good.

I think ANYONE who does good, will garner a lot of respect from others who worth garnering respect from. Just my opinion, however.
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#125 Posted: 21:18:57 11/04/2012
Quote: Gaiaknight
Quote: Flamethrower
I cant belive People are trying to bring religion into this , "if you are a scalper you go to hell" "people are on this planet because of god " GIVE it a rest ,They are TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow the hell up ! not everything in this world has to do with religion!
He/she found them bought them and is going to sell them ,that is he/shes right so GM78 STOP with the self Strokeing about helping people and you are gona burn in hell because some one is going to sell something !

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Eh?
It's just the truth.
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#126 Posted: 21:20:24 11/04/2012
...how in the world?
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
skylanderkid Green Sparx Gems: 135
#127 Posted: 03:51:23 12/04/2012
did anyone get a pm from this guy? i sent him a message and he never replied. Can you pm me the info. Im dying to get these guys.
#128 Posted: 04:07:46 12/04/2012
Never got a response to the pm I sent him Tuesday night.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#129 Posted: 05:57:12 12/04/2012
One question- Why??
You obviously have well paying job if you could afford all of these. Some of us are trying to find these. You just took every single camo and warnado from the people who live in your areas hands. You make think it's just profit, but to the rest of us, it's mean.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#130 Posted: 06:16:16 12/04/2012
Quote: Dmcrocks
One question- Why??
You obviously have well paying job if you could afford all of these. Some of us are trying to find these. You just took every single camo and warnado from the people who live in your areas hands. You make think it's just profit, but to the rest of us, it's mean.

He got there first and had the where-with-all to snag them when he could. Not saying it's right, not saying it's wrong, it just is. And considering the prices I just looked at on ebay a few hours ago, and the fact that I am tired and rather grumpy overall (except for the spark of uber happy I got a bit ago), I can't say that I blame him. Money is rediculously tight in some folks' homes. that pile of figures could mean the difference between rent and eviction, or hunger and a months meals. Simply, we'll never know. I was disgusted to see the blatant flaunting of it to a community that is obviously going gaga over these things and coming up dry for their efforts of searching, but hearing that he was going to offer his "secrets" to those who asked I was content to wait and see... Unfortunately it appears that several people including myself were ignored in our request for said info. Another member passed said info along to me. THANK YOU AGAIN! I found it mildly interesting, but I'll have to test it out before I can say if it's useful or not. Anyway, He went, he found, he purchased.
Oh, and if you think about it, it is at the beginning of the month, he could have (dunno if this is right, just an idea) used his rent to buy them at $560 the Zooks/LRods in back are selling on ebay for $30 apiece, the Camos/Warnados that everyone's carpping themselves over are selling for $50-$60 and up, so let's say $55

$30 x 4 = $120 knock $8 each for shipping n ebay fees $120 - $32 = $88 ... Zooks/LRods
$55 x 52 = $2860 knock $8 each for shipping n ebay fees $2860 - $416 = $2444 ... Camos/Warnados
For a grand total of $2532-$560 (rent) = $1960 so for the one months rent, which you were able to pay within days if you did one day auctions, you end up with four months rent. Just by buying and flipping some toys.

btw as I was crunching the numbers I was nearly sick several times. I never really did the math on this before. OMG, sooo not right.
---
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:33:10 12/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
SkyWarrior23 Green Sparx Gems: 294
#131 Posted: 07:00:46 12/04/2012
Anyone care to pass the OP's info along to me via PM? My request was also ignored. I am guessing it is just some of the same information that has been posted in the other recent threads regarding Walmart and tracking down specific figures.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#132 Posted: 07:19:05 12/04/2012
Quote: SkyWarrior23
Anyone care to pass the OP's info along to me via PM? My request was also ignored. I am guessing it is just some of the same information that has been posted in the other recent threads regarding Walmart and tracking down specific figures.

pm inbound.
---
GSOsmilie
SkyWarrior23 Green Sparx Gems: 294
#133 Posted: 07:26:09 12/04/2012
Quote: Seewolfe78

pm inbound.

Thank you.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:28:44 12/04/2012 by SkyWarrior23
#134 Posted: 07:27:48 12/04/2012
I tried the "Box Code" on the side thing and not a single employee new what I was talking about.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#135 Posted: 07:34:29 12/04/2012
Quote: StormbringerGT
I tried the "Box Code" on the side thing and not a single employee new what I was talking about.

This is exactly what I expect to find when I go in, but I gotta give it a shot. Besides walmart employees are not known for their otherworldly knowledge of Skylanders (unless they're into them too, then you're already 2 steps behind anyway), but again, I have to at least give it a shot. I only want one of each figure.
---
GSOsmilie
#136 Posted: 07:35:51 12/04/2012
I went into 5 walmarts Two of them employees I asked were managers

I gave them the code and they were like this won't help.

I walked away with none. However I wish you better luck! If you find 2 of each you want to help me with I wouldn't complain. smilie
---
Rheyvynn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#137 Posted: 12:33:01 12/04/2012
Yeah, if anyone has the info, can you PM it to me as well?
I never got a reply from him either, but I was "late to the party", so he probably just did it that first day he posted it, then washed his hands of it.
It would be much appreciated! smilie
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#138 Posted: 14:03:49 12/04/2012
Guys....you go in, go talk to the employee (NOT IN ELECTRONICS). Bring him a skylander. Have them scan it with their portable scanner. It will show how much stock they have on hand and how much is in transit, or on order (also ask them to hit the tab button underneath the yellow button..this gives a breakdown of what they have). So if he says we have 54 in store and you only see 12 on the shelf. It is safe to conclude they are in the back and yet to be unpacked or just haven't been put out yet. You say, "would you do me a favor? Can you go in the back and look for the stock that isn't out yet? The boxes are about this big (show them with your hands) and on the side there is a lot number. The lot number I am looking for will have a 97 at the end. It may also have a 90 (which contains stump smash and early wave stuff). If you see any that have 97 at the end, can you bring them out? Those are the ones I am looking to purchase." Now you'll either get the smarmy response of, "No, sorry, you'll have to wait until they're put out by the department." or you'll hear, "Yeah, I think I can do that, give me one minute" which you in response should say enthusiastically, "Thank you very much, it's really appreciated".

I know that sounds cheesy to say, but it works. Kill them with kindness. Don't be a jerk, and know they don't HAVE to really go look for you. But the side departments tend to be a lot nicer as they don't have to field the 20 skylander questions they get a day there. I have done this multiple times and not had any problems. 3 of the 4 times they went back and checked for me. Just gotta have no fear about it and just do it!

Hope the info helps...and I'm done worrying if this helps scalpers or not.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
#139 Posted: 18:07:30 12/04/2012
"No, sorry, you'll have to wait until they're put out by the department. The shelves are full right now."

Even with my girlfriends pretty puppy dog eyes, and that's the default response.

Chicagoans are not friendly by nature...
---
#140 Posted: 18:35:32 12/04/2012
Quote: VendettaACS
I still look at it like this. God sorts out the greedy from the non-greedy.

The greedy can't die with their money, so why care more about money in life, than helping others? We are all maggot food in time. It can be in the next minute, or in 50 years. Death comes for us all. I want to die with a clean conscience. I want to die knowing I helped people more than make a profit off of them.

Just my take. The reason I'm not getting mad at scalpers anymore, is because I am the least of their problems in life. Their problem comes when they meet their maker. Yikes. That's all I can say. I simply can't care what happens to them when they die. I mean, it says that a camel has a better chance at going through the eye of a needle, than a rich man entering the kingdom of God. That tells me H*** is in order for the greedy.

Not my problem where they go. As long as I die with a clean conscience and knowing what I did in life, was to try and help others before making a quick buck, that's all that matters.

That's why people getting mad at the scalpers here, shouldn't be mad. Feel sorry for them, in all honesty. When death comes knocking on their door at any given moment in life (could be while they're driving around to grab scalp-worthy items), they are in for a wild eternity.

So, peeps, don't hate on the scalpers. Let them do their thing, and everyone else do their thing. That's all anyone can do in life. Let God sort out the problems humans put fellow humans through. His wrath is a *****. I know from experience.

OH shut the **** up. Unreal. What do you take one of your 54 sets to CHURCH every Sunday to pray to Eon?

Look how witty you are! How wonderful of you! Have a nice day!
---
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:24 12/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#141 Posted: 19:13:42 12/04/2012
I still look at it like this. God sorts out the greedy from the non-greedy.

The greedy can't die with their money, so why care more about money in life, than helping others? We are all maggot food in time. It can be in the next minute, or in 50 years. Death comes for us all. I want to die with a clean conscience. I want to die knowing I helped people more than make a profit off of them.

Just my take. The reason I'm not getting mad at scalpers anymore, is because I am the least of their problems in life. Their problem comes when they meet their maker. Yikes. That's all I can say. I simply can't care what happens to them when they die. I mean, it says that a camel has a better chance at going through the eye of a needle, than a rich man entering the kingdom of God. That tells me H*** is in order for the greedy.

Not my problem where they go. As long as I die with a clean conscience and knowing what I did in life, was to try and help others before making a quick buck, that's all that matters.

That's why people getting mad at the scalpers here, shouldn't be mad. Feel sorry for them, in all honesty. When death comes knocking on their door at any given moment in life (could be while they're driving around to grab scalp-worthy items), they are in for a wild eternity.

So, peeps, don't hate on the scalpers. Let them do their thing, and everyone else do their thing. That's all anyone can do in life. Let God sort out the problems humans put fellow humans through. His wrath is a *****. I know from experience.

OH shut the **** up. Unreal. What do you take one of your 54 sets to CHURCH every Sunday to pray to Eon?

Really? This is what you cconsider constructive and helpful info to share among the forum? Sad, so so sad.

I didn't mind the response. I'm not sure everything on the forum must be constructive and helpful info to share.
#142 Posted: 19:16:21 12/04/2012
Quote: PlayableMoogle

Really? This is what you cconsider constructive and helpful info to share among the forum? Sad, so so sad.

I didn't mind the response. I'm not sure everything on the forum must be constructive and helpful info to share.

So be it. above post edited to remove my unwanted comment.
---
GSOsmilie
#143 Posted: 19:42:54 12/04/2012
I've crapped up a few threads in here with arguments, but do we need to make a Flame thread for you guys to all go hug it out in? Because dang...I just posted helpful info and you just flooded with a wasted rant that falls on deaf ears. Seriously though...go make a Flame thread if you need a place to vent and just title it. "FLAME WARS (MATURE CONTENT) and try to keep it clean...I bet if you make it...it'll fill up with the most posts! smilie
---
#144 Posted: 19:59:29 12/04/2012
^ I agree, and thanks much for the good info!! To do my part to keep good info around I'll bump your info so that a few more folks may get to see it.

Quote: xerokills
Guys....you go in, go talk to the employee (NOT IN ELECTRONICS). Bring him a skylander. Have them scan it with their portable scanner. It will show how much stock they have on hand and how much is in transit, or on order (also ask them to hit the tab button underneath the yellow button..this gives a breakdown of what they have). So if he says we have 54 in store and you only see 12 on the shelf. It is safe to conclude they are in the back and yet to be unpacked or just haven't been put out yet. You say, "would you do me a favor? Can you go in the back and look for the stock that isn't out yet? The boxes are about this big (show them with your hands) and on the side there is a lot number. The lot number I am looking for will have a 97 at the end. It may also have a 90 (which contains stump smash and early wave stuff). If you see any that have 97 at the end, can you bring them out? Those are the ones I am looking to purchase." Now you'll either get the smarmy response of, "No, sorry, you'll have to wait until they're put out by the department." or you'll hear, "Yeah, I think I can do that, give me one minute" which you in response should say enthusiastically, "Thank you very much, it's really appreciated".

I know that sounds cheesy to say, but it works. Kill them with kindness. Don't be a jerk, and know they don't HAVE to really go look for you. But the side departments tend to be a lot nicer as they don't have to field the 20 skylander questions they get a day there. I have done this multiple times and not had any problems. 3 of the 4 times they went back and checked for me. Just gotta have no fear about it and just do it!

Hope the info helps...and I'm done worrying if this helps scalpers or not.
---
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:15 12/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#145 Posted: 20:44:34 12/04/2012
im head to the doctor to see if they can fix my jaw......... then im on the hunt.
#146 Posted: 20:45:31 12/04/2012
What happened, trent? Good luck on the hunt.
---
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#147 Posted: 20:50:07 12/04/2012
my jaw dropped to the groud when i saw the couple hundred warnys you got there.
#148 Posted: 21:04:08 12/04/2012
^ ba dum dum...(rimshot)
---
#149 Posted: 21:06:47 12/04/2012
Oh, you mean iluv's Camo/Warnado haul? Yeah, that is a lot.
---
Iloveninjas Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#150 Posted: 21:14:18 12/04/2012
What no pm back... I want to know the secrets
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me