Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Previous | Page 28 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#1351 Posted: 05:20:13 04/02/2013
Wow can we get back on topic now peeps?
This event is ridiculous to me too but lets talk about other things like....GM's collection? Thats what this topic is clearly for...
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1352 Posted: 05:21:18 04/02/2013
Umm, megax11 IS gamemaster.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#1353 Posted: 05:33:35 04/02/2013
Quote: X-Treme

If you're refering to what I said then yes I'm aware of that.
I was talking about the NYC Ninjini give away.

If your comment wasn't pointed to me then....carry on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GM- where did you find that epical new poster (that you have on the door) I can't find it anywhere :/
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1354 Posted: 05:36:40 04/02/2013

Shh. Don't let the secret out. It's so much more fun for people to say stuff that doesn't make sense. smilie

Quote: defpally
Yes, you have pointed that out, over and over and over, this thread, other threads, other forums, anywhere you find someone that is upset you picked a fight.

I've responded on other threads/forums when it's came up. As part of the discussion. I.e.: I've discussed with people on forums designed for discussion.

Quote:
By the way, I posted in Gamemaster's thread in support of his opinion, did you come here for an opinion on his collection or are you just interested in starting up the debate again with me in a new venue? Because you are treading very close to trolling at this point.

Interesting that you would say that, since I've posted in reply to Gamemaster's opinion in THIS VERY THREAD a few days ago and you just popped in after we got told to knock it off on another forum...

Quote:
I could care less if you think me or anyone else is like a child throwing a tantrum

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do spend a lot of energy to make posts yelling at me about it...

Quote:
And why does it matter if he has complained about international releases or not

...because Activision releasing figures to one group of people and making others wait "months" has been going on for over a year and I'm interested in seeing that he has complained about it before when it wasn't something that directly impacted him...

Quote:
In fact, there are several international forum members here that can testify to that by how he has helped them overcome this through trades/sales without taking a profit.

Helping folks is nice and all - but I'm still wanting to actually see a link to one of these posts that you say exists. I hope there's as much effort put into those as he has on some of the posts about the NYC event.
#1355 Posted: 05:39:52 04/02/2013
Quote: Dunkin
This event is ridiculous to me too but lets talk about other things like....GM's collection? Thats what this topic is clearly for...

/\ THIZ. We needz to get bak on topic and marvel at GM78's collection instead of arguing like 8 year olds. (No offense to 8 year olds and unclebob smilie)
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#1356 Posted: 15:16:29 04/02/2013

/\ THIZ. We needz to get bak on topic and marvel at GM78's collection instead of arguing like 8 year olds. (No offense to 8 year olds and unclebob smilie)

People on the Internet are wrong. News at 11. I will refrain from contributing further to it. Uncle, if you need the last word, go for it - but I'm done.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1357 Posted: 16:13:39 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator

If you're refering to what I said then yes I'm aware of that.
I was talking about the NYC Ninjini give away.

If your comment wasn't pointed to me then....carry on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GM- where did you find that epical new poster (that you have on the door) I can't find it anywhere :/

Walmart. When I bought it, either they were just now getting them in, or they had been there for a bit and I didn't know about it. I hunted Walmarts for that poster, and only 1 Walmart locally seemed to have gotten it. I bought two of that style of poster (Trends) from the first game, and 2 of this one as well, incase something happens to the first poster. These truly are epic posters, and I hope this brand called "Trends" does one in this style with every game.

Someone on Amazon is selling one -

http://www.amazon.com/22x34-Sk...r/dp/B00A232ZQ2

There are various other places that seem to have it online, if you can't find it at your local Walmart. Just Google skylanders giants group poster.

Def is right. While I am complaining about Ninjini, others have the right not to. Everyone has an opinion. It frustrates me that tomorrow, ALL of us Skylanders fans COULD have Ninjini, but NOOOOOO. Only those living in or near Manhattan can get them, while us fans have to wait months. I get mad about it, because Paul stated in his interview with Andy at FGTV, that they wanted to get the characters out faster this time. If "MONTHS" is any indication, this has already gone on as long as the first game.

Activision already stated on a website that the release of Giants figures will stretch all the way THROUGH summer of 2013. That means the shortest game in the series, is having its release of figures stretched out the longest, which makes Paul's statement a lie. Does ANY customer appreciate being lied to? I don't think they would.

We had our chances to find Wham Shell by the first week of April last year, and the only thing we were all worried about afterward, is if we were getting our free Flocked Stump Smash figures and Sidekicks.

Naturally, some - including me - are going to be frustrated by this, especially when Giants is far too short of a game to be stretching out that long.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#1358 Posted: 16:39:11 04/02/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
It frustrates me that tomorrow, ALL of us Skylanders fans COULD have Ninjini, [...]

Do you have proof of this? Do you have evidence showing that A) manufacturing of the figures could have been done at such a pace as to be able to release a sufficient quantity of Ninjinis to support a launch and smilie retailers would be willing to re-order enough of a quantity to support a launch?

Quote:
We had our chances to find Wham Shell by the first week of April last year, and the only thing we were all worried about afterward, is if we were getting our free Flocked Stump Smash figures and Sidekicks.

This interests me. All together, I have 64 "unique" green-based figures. This includes the Sidekicks, Flocked Stump Smash, etc., etc, that didn't come out until after February of last year. Additionally, it includes a few duplicates (Ignitor and Stealth Elf packaged vs. Starter, Walmart/Target Drill Sargent/Whirlwind vs. the later release)

Checking my list, I also have 64 "unique" orange-based figures.

So, depending on the qualifiers, it would seem that Toys for Bob/Activision *are* getting the figures out faster, in that I have more "unique" orange figures in February than I did green figures at the same time.

Quote:
Naturally, some - including me - are going to be frustrated by this, especially when Giants is far too short of a game to be stretching out that long.

Don't forget, there's also the webgame that's had some stuff added to it within the past year and the two additional iOS games that have came out since Giants launched. So, while Giants may be a little shorter than Spyro's Adventure, there's more stuff to do with your figures this time around. Not to mention, and this is my opinion, the 3DS game is more fun this go-round as well. smilie
#1359 Posted: 16:57:58 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
When they did the launch of wave 4 in NA last year, TFB made enough that ALL TRU's got at least a few. They had a massive amount of Dragon's Peaks.

If they wanted TRU to have Ninjini tomorrow, they COULD have made enough for all stores to get some, like previous events like Legendary Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, and the upcoming Legendary Chill.

It's not about proof, so much as you need only look at the pattern of how these things are releasing. They can obviously make future waves while supplying stores with current waves, or my stores wouldn't be filled with Thumpbacks and Eye Brawls while still getting in a scant few boxes of GS(W2) here and there.

They WERE releasing figures faster. I agree with that. That was until the TRU memo about Ninjini just screwed all of that up, by saying peeps in manhattan will have Ninjini MONTHS before (notice the S at the end) her actual release. Months doesn't mean we will see Ninjini in March. The S signifies that we are at least 2 months out from her release, if not more.

Then there's the Activision statement on their official website, where they state in a faux Q&A that Skylanders figures are being released through summer of 2013, and right there that means they stretched this out longer.

I mean think about it. Do you think ActiBob is really going to release everything in wave 4? I don't think wave 4 is breaking down like this -

Giants -

- Ninjini

Series 2 -

- Spyro
- Wrecking Ball
- Drobot

Lightcore -

- Hex
- Pop Fizz
- Chill

Legendary -

- Chill

Triple Pack -

Ingame Variant -

- Molten Hot Dog
- Polar Whirlwind
- Jade Flashwing
- Scarlet Ninjini

Don't forget about the Sidekicks, too.

I so seriously doubt we will see all of that in one wave, hence why the people who made the game stated it best, "Figures will be released through the summer of 2013."

I know what might come next. "But, GameMaster, what if those were typos? What if they didn't really mean month(S) or releasing figures through the summer of 2013?" To that, I say there is too much working against them releasing the remaining figures MONTHS from now. That's like having a second launch for Giants figures, as that much hasn't come out since launch.

I bet you anything, that when the first week of April passes, we won't have the complete Giants collection available to us, which consists of everything I listed above.
---
#1360 Posted: 17:11:56 04/02/2013

If they wanted TRU to have Ninjini tomorrow, they COULD have made enough for all stores to get some, like previous events like Legendary Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, and the upcoming Legendary Chill.

It's not about proof, so much as you need only look at the pattern of how these things are releasing.

If you're going to make negative statements, it's always best to back them up with actual proof.

Your stores are filled with Thumpbacks and Eye Brawls? They're still rather uncommon around here.

Quote:
They WERE releasing figures faster. I agree with that.

And I've seen nothing to negate that. 64 figures total for the last game, and we've already gotten that many for this game. As far as releases go, we're ahead of last year, correct?

Quote:
I know what might come next. "But, GameMaster, what if those were typos? What if they didn't really mean month(S) or releasing figures through the summer of 2013?"

Nope - because I believe that this is pretty accurate.

Quote:
I bet you anything, that when the first week of April passes, we won't have the complete Giants collection available to us, which consists of everything I listed above.

No one said that Activision was going to be releasing the complete set faster. They said they were working to release the figures faster - which, as shown above by the numbers, they have. The issue is that there's just more figures in the set to release this time 'round.

Big numbers, for effect. Let's say there were 50 figures in the last game and they released ten a month. Takes five months, right?
Let's say this game has 100 figures and they release 15 a month. They're releasing figures at a rate of 50% more than the previous game, but now, it takes almost seven months. Even though they're releasing them faster, it's taking longer because there are MORE.
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#1361 Posted: 17:29:51 04/02/2013
Quote: UncleBob

It's not about proof, so much as you need only look at the pattern of how these things are releasing.

If you're going to make negative statements, it's always best to back them up with actual proof.

Your stores are filled with Thumpbacks and Eye Brawls? They're still rather uncommon around here.

Quote:
They WERE releasing figures faster. I agree with that.

And I've seen nothing to negate that. 64 figures total for the last game, and we've already gotten that many for this game. As far as releases go, we're ahead of last year, correct?

Quote:
I know what might come next. "But, GameMaster, what if those were typos? What if they didn't really mean month(S) or releasing figures through the summer of 2013?"

Nope - because I believe that this is pretty accurate.

Quote:

No one said that Activision was going to be releasing the complete set faster. They said they were working to release the figures faster - which, as shown above by the numbers, they have. The issue is that there's just more figures in the set to release this time 'round.

Big numbers, for effect. Let's say there were 50 figures in the last game and they released ten a month. Takes five months, right?
Let's say this game has 100 figures and they release 15 a month. They're releasing figures at a rate of 50% more than the previous game, but now, it takes almost seven months. Even though they're releasing them faster, it's taking longer because there are MORE.

UncleBob, I'm pretty impressed with your evaluation here. I think a lot of the problem if people are confusing what they are feeling is happening with what is actually happening.
#1362 Posted: 17:49:36 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, my point stands, then, Bob. They're stretching it out longer, whether it's because they have more to release makes little difference in my eyes. The shortest game is taking the longest time to get the complete collection.
---
#1363 Posted: 18:02:07 04/02/2013
They never said they weren't stretching it out longer. Just that they were releasing them faster. Your point only stands based off your interpretation of the statement with no evidence that your interpretation is correct.

For fun, using the same criteria that gives us "37" figures for the first game (unique in-game characters), there are 51 (52, if you count the Series 1.5 Double Trouble from the non-GameStop iOS pack - but it's the same as the S2 Double Trouble in-game...) characters that have been released already with orange bases.

Now, as you stated, Wham Shell wasn't out until the first week of April - so let's say that absolutely no new in-game variants are released before then (although I know for sure that one of the twelve will be, but let's say it isn't).

So, we're 14 characters ahead - roughly 40% more than last year. Thus, Activision is releasing characters at a rate of 140% of what they were releasing them last year. Is that not faster?
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#1364 Posted: 20:16:28 04/02/2013
One aspect that you have to consider is that this is a business and not a game to those distributing the content.

It's simply good business for the company to distribute content year round. One of the biggest investment drawbacks for video game companies is that the income comes in giant clumps with no consistency. From investment standpoint having a video game that has sellable content year round is a dream in the industry. Activision/TFB have the potential to do this and anyone who thinks this is not a corporate goal is naïve.

There are twelve in game figures left for distribution and presumably 9.5 months until the next game. It's very likely with more material this year than last year there will be a stronger push to keep content back to maintain solid summer revenue. As the fan base grows the company will pull more stunts to keep the income spread out.
#1365 Posted: 20:22:38 04/02/2013
I know this is asking a lot of Activision, but I'd personally like to see them release more games that use the figures. Simple things like the iOS titles (although, preferably on platforms I actually have). Comeon, ATVI - Let's see a 3DS eShop title!

I'm buying hunderds of dollars worth of figures, but I only have five games to play them with (six, if you count the fact I have Giants on Wii and Wii U, but... meh.)
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1366 Posted: 20:25:16 04/02/2013
^ don't forget that acti will be getting moocho big dollars in licensing royalties this year so that will make the cash flowing in a lot smoother over the year
#1367 Posted: 20:26:09 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
We already have 2 console games, 2 handheld games, 3 iOS games, 1 web game. That's pretty good for just a little over a year's time of being on the market.

The more uses for our figures, the better.
---
#1368 Posted: 20:34:35 04/02/2013
True (although I can't play the iOS games, I do have the Kindle Fire version of Cloud Patrol... more Android support, please ATVI!).

I just think Activision is doing it wrong with the figures. They're making a killing off the figures - so it'd make sense to virtually give the games away for free, in order to get kids (and us adults) hooked on buying more figures. And the more games, the better the odds of getting more folks hooked.

I don't think we're going to see "Game overload" like we saw with the Rhythm genre - the thing we might run into is that people get tired of buying the figures that don't do enough to justify a continued purchase of them. So, give us more reasons to purchase them! Make a crappy puzzle game that's a 3DS download, where scanning a figure into the system unlocks a new puzzle. *bam* - there's an idea that the "C-Team" at the development studio can work on to get some programming in. smilie
#1369 Posted: 20:39:31 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I wouldn't mind a game overload.

I think it would be cool if they did two games a year.

October could be their games with new figures, while another game could come in April - six months later and six months before the next new game - which either tells another one of Kaos' 30+ ways to take over Skylands, or even a disc full of side missions to build lore and a bigger world to show what kinds of stories could be told.

Infact, the game could be called Skylanders: Tales of Skylands, and it would just be an expansion disc with 15+ levels. It could take place around the hub where the Core of Light, and you're tasked with saving Skylands from various opposition. No new characters, just a new game to use your existing characters.
---
#1370 Posted: 20:46:09 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
To go along with what I said above, here is an example of how past story scrolls and Skylander bios have already established some unseen lore.

Wham Shell's bio states he was the head of an underwater kingdom before being driven out by Driller Trolls. One level in Skylanders: Tales of Skylands, could see you finally getting to see Wham Shell's underwater kingdom, as you get to save it from Drill Trolls and the Troll General.

One could be a sequel to Dragon's Peak, where Ramses and Flavius need help in protecting Dragon's Peak from a newly un-petrified Vathek, thanks to a higher power taking over the throne while Ramses and Flavius were out flying one day.

The possibilities are endless, and it's a good way to get more use out of our figures.
---
cupraR300 Green Sparx Gems: 313
#1371 Posted: 20:46:29 04/02/2013
True (although I can't play the iOS games, I do have the Kindle Fire version of Cloud Patrol... more Android support, please ATVI!).

I just think Activision is doing it wrong with the figures. They're making a killing off the figures - so it'd make sense to virtually give the games away for free, in order to get kids (and us adults) hooked on buying more figures. And the more games, the better the odds of getting more folks hooked.

I don't think we're going to see "Game overload" like we saw with the Rhythm genre - the thing we might run into is that people get tired of buying the figures that don't do enough to justify a continued purchase of them. So, give us more reasons to purchase them! Make a crappy puzzle game that's a 3DS download, where scanning a figure into the system unlocks a new puzzle. *bam* - there's an idea that the "C-Team" at the development studio can work on to get some programming in. smilie

am with u on this dude android games are needed asap as im fed up having to play on the ipad all the time we need android games ASAP
TheLurk Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#1372 Posted: 00:53:31 06/02/2013
To add to the idea of more uses for our figs....some dlc for multiplayer of the games we have? Special maps ect? Even a special leveling system for multiplayer-only bonuses? C'mon Acti! You do stuff for COD, why not this??
---
SF 13 SF, 19 reg, 5 LC, TT, FF, JBB
Got: extra Cynders, 1 Lgd Trigger Happy.
WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!! WOOHOO!!
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#1373 Posted: 05:59:43 07/02/2013
I wouldn't mind a game overload.

I think it would be cool if they did two games a year.

October could be their games with new figures, while another game could come in April - six months later and six months before the next new game - which either tells another one of Kaos' 30+ ways to take over Skylands, or even a disc full of side missions to build lore and a bigger world to show what kinds of stories could be told.

Infact, the game could be called Skylanders: Tales of Skylands, and it would just be an expansion disc with 15+ levels. It could take place around the hub where the Core of Light, and you're tasked with saving Skylands from various opposition. No new characters, just a new game to use your existing characters.

Thats a pretty good idea, i was thinking activision should just release 2 figures per game, so they could make 4 games to distribute each series. btw, an expansion disk of 15+ levels would be more levels than GIANTS, lol. anyone else think giants should have been just an expansion, rather than a sequel?

Quote: cupraR300

am with u on this dude android games are needed asap as im fed up having to play on the ipad all the time we need android games ASAP

off topic, but first world kid problems are hilarious. "this app is on ios only, now i HAVE to use my ipad!"
no hate.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1374 Posted: 13:19:42 07/02/2013
Gamemaster, what are your plans for Swap Force?
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
#1375 Posted: 16:59:21 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I mentioned on another thread, that I still intend to buy 3 of each, except for Swap Force. When it comes to Swap Force, I will be buying 17 of each (16 to open and display, 1 to keep sealed).

I do have some new info regarding my current collection. I have 3 Ninjini's on the way, and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. It costed, but nowhere near what they're going for on Ebay.

I also have a Stone Whirlwind, Zook, and Glitter Hot Head on the way. So, the variant collecting for Giants has commenced. I should have them all over the course of the next couple of months.
---
#1376 Posted: 17:16:53 07/02/2013
Well, I mentioned on another thread, that I still intend to buy 3 of each, except for Swap Force. When it comes to Swap Force, I will be buying 17 of each (16 to open and display, 1 to keep sealed).

I do have some new info regarding my current collection. I have 3 Ninjini's on the way, and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. It costed, but nowhere near what they're going for on Ebay.

I also have a Stone Whirlwind, Zook, and Glitter Hot Head on the way. So, the variant collecting for Giants has commenced. I should have them all over the course of the next couple of months.

If that is your plan, you should do some research now on getting them by the case. It should be feasible considering the volume you are talking about. It's going to be around $4k before tax at retail otherwise.
#1377 Posted: 17:50:32 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
You mean try to buy wholesale? I wonder where I could even do that?
---
#1378 Posted: 18:37:14 07/02/2013
Well, you can buy cases of them on eBay, of course, but you don't save much there. Assuming the Swap Force ones will be in 6 packs like the Giants, you would essentially be buying roughly 42 cases (of course not factoring in the contents, duplicates and such and all not being available at the same time) you might have a case for a bulk order similar to some of the smaller shops that sell Skylanders. I'd talk with some of those guys at Activision/TFB that know you and sent you the figures in the past and see what they think about it and if they have ideas. They obviously won't sell to the public for a case or two, but for 40+? Maybe...
#1379 Posted: 19:18:39 07/02/2013
GM - your plan to have every possible combination on display at once is... amazing. However, a word of caution.

There are only 16 "announced" figures. That's 256 you have to purchase just for open figures.

Now, when giants was announced, we were told there was going to be 8 Giants. There's now 13 known (Legendary, Granite, Scarlett, Gnarly, Glitter).

With SWAP Force, each new variant will exponentially increase the amount of figures you need.

One variant will jump you from 256 to 289. Two variants goes to324. Three, 361. Four (which is the number of true in-game variants of Giants) sets you to 400. If there are 8 (50% more, like with Giants), - you'll need 576 figures. Before any chase variants like a Glitter Hot Head.
#1380 Posted: 19:25:31 07/02/2013
And you know at least one of the Swap Force will be Legendary. Target probably picks up another exclusive, as does Walmart.
#1381 Posted: 19:51:12 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I have a feeling about some Swap Force being Legendary. As long as I have all 256 combinations to eventually display, I am fine with 3 of the rest (ie Legendary or ingame variant).
---
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1382 Posted: 23:05:31 07/02/2013
MOTHER OF FLAPPERJAPPERS, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THAT MUCH MONEY???

YOU ARE THE GOD OF GAMING.
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:07:29 07/02/2013 by Skybagel
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#1383 Posted: 23:18:09 07/02/2013
I can't wait to see them all on display. One question, where are you gonna put em? You are gonna need a warehouse!
#1384 Posted: 00:54:11 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
For Swap Force, I will try and display as much as I can. I won't be able to display all 16 of each Swap Force right away, though. smilie
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1385 Posted: 01:06:10 08/02/2013
I really look up to your collection, GameMaster. You inspire me! smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#1386 Posted: 01:54:56 09/02/2013
If you run out of space/money (there will probably be a 4th game) just keep all the swapforces on a shelf, but separate the halves. that way you can pretty much make any combination on display. and the "whole" figures will be sealed. i dont think i explained pretty well, but it'll save a lot of money and technically every match could be made.
---
#1387 Posted: 03:36:09 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Matteo. Hope I can keep you guys interested, despite running out of room. Maybe Activision should make a reality show about me, and give me a bigger room to make the collection grow. MAKE IT HAPPEN, ACTIVISION! smilie

And, Sparcrux, I have some ideas in mind. I keep talking of running out of room. I may have to shift a lot, but I plan on keeping as much of every game on my wall as possible.
---
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#1388 Posted: 02:00:08 10/02/2013
hey GM78 do you collect each stores version of the Bradygames Giants Guide?
if so do you know about the new Walmart one with the Molten Hot Dog info on the last page?

actually dos anyone know about this?
or did i actually discover something before anyone else?
#1389 Posted: 02:06:37 10/02/2013
Nice job! ^
i kinda just skip out on guides lol...
---
#1390 Posted: 16:24:23 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Not every version, persay, Hazard. I had thought about it, but so far, I only have the GITD and Best Buy poster versions.

I got my Ninjini's in today, as well as my Glitter Hot Head.

Glitter Hot Head DOES show up as Special on the Wii U and 360 versions of the game. I will be trying him out on the PS3 version later on today, if my back stops hurting. He, however, does not show up as Special on Universe.

I will update my collection phots to reflect the addition of Ninjini, as soon as my camera charges.
---
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#1391 Posted: 19:58:26 11/02/2013
Is.. this.. the Skylanders Heaven?
Also, I think you'll need more walls, how about getting a basement?
Are you prepparing the Swap Force wall?
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#1392 Posted: 20:02:52 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Skylanders Heaven, lol. I lay on my futon and they feed me graps. The ground in my room is paved with streets of gold. smilie

I'd like to prep a Swap Force wall. I will see what I can muster after they release, as I need to see how big the packaging is for the Swaplanders.

Forgot to mention to everyone that I updated my collection pics on the first page to reflect the addition of Ninjini and Glitter Hot Head.
---
#1393 Posted: 20:25:34 11/02/2013
^ I wonder what would happen if a burgular broke into your room..

He'd say "Dis is junk." and walk out.
---
#1394 Posted: 22:26:26 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
LOL! No kidding. Stupid crooks wouldn't know crap. However, I have most of my house rigged that crooks can't get far with anything. The alarm only sounds for 6 seconds, before a 90 decible - agaonizing - sound rings through the inside of the house and the outside, alerting everyone within a 1/2 mile radius.

Someone kicked in my door once, a few months back, but bolted just as quick when they got some of that 90 decible in their ear.
---
#1395 Posted: 22:52:31 11/02/2013
^ How much was Glitter Hot Head?
---
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#1396 Posted: 22:20:27 13/02/2013
Question: how tall is ninjini? A comparison to swarm would help, as he is currently the tallest in my boxes. Thanks in advance!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
#1397 Posted: 23:04:59 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I did do a comparison to swarm in my GameMaster analysis topic on this forum. You can see the pics there. smilie

Matteo, I answered that in my analysis topic as well, Matteo. smilie
---
#1398 Posted: 16:21:36 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Door bell woke me up this morning, but I couldn't have been more thrilled about being woken up. A couple of things arrived for me today.

First off, a friend sent me this -

[User Posted Image]

The fine folks at Toys For Bob sent me an autographed poster by the entire team. To anyone at TFB who might see this, I am honored and thank you for sending me a poster.

I opened it in order to take a peek. I will get a frame for it and find a spot for it, once I get a chance.

It stated,

"To the greatest Skylanders fan David - aka GameMaster78 thanks from everyone at TFB!"

Again, a huge shoutout to TFB for taking the time to get me that. Now I just need to find the right size frame. It will be the first thing I ever framed for my gaming hobby.

[User Posted Image]

Once I get Molten Hot Dog, more Ninjini, Spyro, Wrecking Ball, Shroomboom, single pack Hot Dog, LC Pop and Chill, I will update pics, which by then, I should have this poster hanging up.
---
jakesterg Blue Sparx Gems: 806
#1399 Posted: 00:50:09 24/02/2013
[User Posted Image]

This. Equals. AWESOME!!!!
---
Irish Jig!
#1400 Posted: 00:53:58 24/02/2013
I just recieved my darkspyro, and i have to agree with you, gamemaster. European packaging sucks.
First | Previous | Page 28 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me