Forum

Poll

Favourite Upgrade Path: Wild Storm
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > (More) Spyro Music Arrangements
Page 1 of 1
(More) Spyro Music Arrangements
WFLD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1868
#1 Posted: 21:02:45 03/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Some (a few) may know that way back I made a topic on some sheet music transcriptions I posted, mainly for TLoS. Well, since that topic's closed, I've now made this one to show you another thing I did, this time for a track from Spyro Orange/Fusion: The Cortex Conspiracy!

Alternate Link

This is more a(n orchestral) score than something you can take away at a piano and play, but it makes for a good HQ version of the original track.

I'll admit, of all the Spyro music I could have looked at, this was an odd choice (I probably got it stuck in my head whilst looking for inspiration for my Fan Game from the only other 2D Spyro game), but its still quite likable.

I might do more of these in the future if I'm bored enough smilie. I've still got an old piano version of the Skylander's theme if people are interested.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:07 13/04/2018 by WFLD
#2 Posted: 09:22:36 13/04/2018 | Topic Creator
After my last thingie, RubbberRabbbit2 asked if I could do another thingie, and that thingie was this thingie:

Alternate Link

A Piano Version of Cloudy Domain! Judging from the comments on the video's I've been using to transcribe this, this track is pretty popular (which I agree with)!

I might make a Synthesia version of this later - people seem to enjoy those. For this vid, the footage was stole-, I mean, requisitioned from CrystalFissure's playthrough of the level (with his permission, of course).

Next up, I 've got a jazzy version of 'Minty Mines' from Spyro 2: Season of Flame (GBA) in the works, but If people really wanna see something arranged then I'm open to requests smilie

Toodles ~x
LindseyWednesdy Green Sparx Gems: 279
#3 Posted: 21:12:18 13/04/2018
this stuff is so amazing, thank you posting it...! I've wanted to do some remixes or arrangements or anything, really, with the spyro music for the longest time...! these are nice. :-)
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#4 Posted: 09:50:29 14/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Thanksies :3

If anyone's more interested in a Synthesia version of this arrangement then I have provided!

Alternate Link

The above footage was supplied by RubbberRabbbit2 and his money since I don't have the 'unlocked' version of Synthesia.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2237
#5 Posted: 18:14:12 15/04/2018
I think I already commented on your Reddit post, but I wanted to say thank you again for making this!

A Hero's Tail was my first Spyro game, and Cloudy Domain has always been my favourite level (especially because of the music). I haven't played piano for a while but this is something that might get me back into it! smilie
#6 Posted: 20:48:02 16/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Awwwww, thanks smilie

And, to add more icing to the cake and raise my ego, it seems that one of the original composers of this track actually found it and left a comment smilie

[User Posted Image]
LindseyWednesdy Green Sparx Gems: 279
#7 Posted: 21:05:48 16/04/2018
ahhh, the synthesia one was great, too! great job! ^_^
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
DannySleepTalks Red Sparx Gems: 27
#8 Posted: 21:08:29 16/04/2018
Quote: WFLD
Awwwww, thanks :)

And, to add more icing to the cake and raise my ego, it seems that one of the original composers of this track actually found it and left a comment :D

[User Posted Image]

Oh, wow, that's incredible! :-) You should be very proud!
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me