darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 91 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4501 Posted: 00:02:42 26/08/2015
Quote: Bionichute
So Crypt Crusher and Fiesta are gonna end up being the hard to get ones I see. That sucks.

Quote: Matteomax
Two Fiesta and two Crypt Crusher per box? Oh boy, we have the next Wallop already.

At least the second Wave has better variety.

And at least it isn't nearly as confusing as the first and second Wave of Traps released on the same date for Trap Team. That was absolutely ridiculous, to be honest.

Quote: Deja Vu
I plan to buy Fiesta on day 1 and here they usually have everyone on day 1. I was dumb enough to not buy Wallop when I had the chance and now I still don't have him and most likely never will. (I don't like him at all, so it's no big deal for me)

CALM. DOWN.

2 per box does not mean 2 per store. stores get MULTIPLE boxes of each wave, especially toys r us! SO CALM DOWN!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4502 Posted: 00:08:40 26/08/2015
Does this mean Wave 2 isn't coming on day 1?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Saffycat75 Green Sparx Gems: 353
#4503 Posted: 00:11:44 26/08/2015
Quote: dark52

6x Terrafin+Shark Tank+Jet Stream

Why are these three rereleasing in wave 2 after you can get both sets in wave 1? Seems strange....
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4504 Posted: 00:35:44 26/08/2015
Quote: Crash10
Who knows...

About the Elemental vehicles, we have a chance of having elemental gates during vehicle sections. Just a prediction.

Elemental vehicles - a vehicle of the ---- element is stronger in this zone
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4505 Posted: 00:37:50 26/08/2015
In interviews it was said elemental vehicle stuff would only come in play in the Academy areas,but who knows.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4506 Posted: 00:42:16 26/08/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
So Crypt Crusher and Fiesta are gonna end up being the hard to get ones I see. That sucks.

Quote: Matteomax
Two Fiesta and two Crypt Crusher per box? Oh boy, we have the next Wallop already.

At least the second Wave has better variety.

And at least it isn't nearly as confusing as the first and second Wave of Traps released on the same date for Trap Team. That was absolutely ridiculous, to be honest.

Quote: Deja Vu
I plan to buy Fiesta on day 1 and here they usually have everyone on day 1. I was dumb enough to not buy Wallop when I had the chance and now I still don't have him and most likely never will. (I don't like him at all, so it's no big deal for me)

CALM. DOWN.

2 per box does not mean 2 per store. stores get MULTIPLE boxes of each wave, especially toys r us! SO CALM DOWN!

Zap, that's obvious. It just means that Fiesta and Crypt Crusher will eventually become harder to find than the other Wave 1 figures.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4507 Posted: 01:26:48 26/08/2015
Here are them assortments that some of you seem to find useful:

Wave 1
4x Dive Clops
4x Stormblade
2x Terrafin
2x Fiesta

4x Dive Bomber
3x Sky Slicer
3x Sea Shadow
2x Crypt Crusher

3x Terrafin+Shark Tank
3x Jet-Vac + Jet Stream

6x Sea Racing Pack

Wave 2
4x Smash Hit
4x Nightfall
4x High Volt

4x Burn Cycle
2x Shark Tank
2x Jet Stream
4x Stealth Stinger

Over exposure of Terrafin...again. I would've knocked him out of the singles and simply forced people to get him in the 2 pack. 4x Fiesta would make MUCH MORE sense here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:07 26/08/2015 by TakeYourLemons
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#4508 Posted: 02:54:16 26/08/2015
What if part of the deal with GameStop was that they would short stock Fiesta in Wave 1 and then they plan on adding Fiesta and Crypt Crusher in a later wave?
#4509 Posted: 03:02:41 26/08/2015
No, They are confirmed to come in wave 1. I'm sure they will be there.
---
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#4510 Posted: 03:44:59 26/08/2015
Myskylanders.de confirmed that there are vehicle elemental zones a while ago but only in the hub.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4511 Posted: 03:58:12 26/08/2015
The website should update any day now (as many have said before me...). It's been a relatively slow news week as usual (save for the shipment quantities from today) but PAX Prime is coming in a few days, so I think we'll definitely be hearing things soon, especially about the 3DS/Wii versions. Do we usually get news during PAX Prime?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4512 Posted: 04:05:26 26/08/2015
I'm not quite sure I remember getting any news during PAX, but any gameplay is fine in my book (smilie)

About the website though, I dont really know (No one does for that fact) I was hoping it would update before September, and I still do, but I'm not as certain as I was say, last week
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4513 Posted: 08:29:41 26/08/2015
We did get some gameplay at PAX last years but nothing too exciting.
There were some events regarding kids and they could also try the game with 4 or 5 figures.

Regarding elemental stuff for vehicles that's what I was talking about.
Good things: elemental areas which encourages you to choose a certain vehicle over another (talking about regular levels too);
Bad things: Elemental Gates which can only be accessed by a vehicle and will force you to buy at least a vehicle per Element.

I'm not sure which ones will be features in the game but I have the feeling one of those two will appear.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4514 Posted: 09:14:21 26/08/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

Wave 1
4x Dive Clops
4x Stormblade
2x Terrafin
2x Fiesta

4x Dive Bomber
3x Sky Slicer
3x Sea Shadow
2x Crypt Crusher

3x Terrafin+Shark Tank
3x Jet-Vac + Jet Stream

6x Sea Racing Pack

Wave 2
4x Smash Hit
4x Nightfall
4x High Volt

4x Burn Cycle
2x Shark Tank
2x Jet Stream
4x Stealth Stinger

Over exposure of Terrafin...again. I would've knocked him out of the singles and simply forced people to get him in the 2 pack. 4x Fiesta would make MUCH MORE sense here.

maybe there is a new variant coming for fiesta & crypt crusher later on.. and thats why its x2.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4515 Posted: 10:03:21 26/08/2015
Well, we f
Already have Frightful Fiesta already.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4516 Posted: 10:37:51 26/08/2015
Quote: Arc of Archives
Quote: juarmo
I already said this, but it'd be pretty lazy not to put an explanation for Kaos escaping as at least an offhand comment ingame. Leave indepth explanation to the comics if SC's story is so grand that has to get relegated, but don't completely handwave it ingame. They said they wanna make the stories for future entries more connected but if they can't even make room to explain Kaos (or the other villains) escaping, I won't have much faith in that

Dude, if they COULDN'T explain the entire plot without having it ALL in one place, THAT would demonstrate lack of ablility to connect them
That's why explaining part of the story in SIDE content is REASSURANCE, not INCOMPENTENCE.

But such a major event should get mentioned. And for those of us who don't read the comics and just play the games, if it doesn't get explained, it's going to leave a feeling of a gap in the continutity.

Which the comics were created to FIX. That, and make more money.

Besides, not everyone reads the comics (looking it up online isn't a good excuse to just ignore something like that, the main games should have some feel of continuity and lore without extra material and you could just as easily run into spoilers you didn't want).

THERE IT IS. THERE is the REAL issue you have with the idea.

You know what? I wasn't going to reply to your post until I saw this. This just seems rude to me like you're saying my other points have no standing. Sorry if that's not what you meant, but that's what I'm getting.

It wasn't meant like that, but it's true. They don't.

Following BASIC logic, if I do something, it proves that I CAN do it.
Following BACKWARDS logic (YOUR logic), if I do something, it proves that I CAN'T.

See where I'm going with this?

Doing something does NOT demonstrate the INCAPABILITY of doing something, it demonstrates the CAPABILITY of it.
They link together the plot of the games to the comics, that demonstrates that they can link together the plot of two different stories.
Whether you're happy about the execution of it DOESN'T matter.
Therefore, those other points don't matter, because they are INVALID ones.
If it makes you lose confidence, it doesn't matter to me, it's not like logic dictates emotions anyway, but you ought to AT LEAST know that it SHOULDN'T.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: broken link
Also, off topic, but I don't understand how the comics are supposed to take place between games when Skylanders freely wander during them even though they're meant to be frozen.

I mean, I have tons more problems with the lore (I honestly want a soft reboot so it can be redone, know it can't be perfect, it just feels broken at this point) but it'd be rambling. :v

Partly, it's because the oldlanders were UNFROZEN, and canonically speaking STAYED that way (at least, some promotional material for giants and trap team suggests that), and partly because Trap Masters weren't banished to earth until Cloudcracker exploded, unlike previous gimmicklanders who were banished for hundred(s) of years, justifying the prequel issues to Trap Team having Trap Masters, I'm not entirely sure when the superchargers were banished or even how, but maybe something to do with the doomstation, and rifts. (for that matter, non-gimmick newlanders have never been explained... either its like the giants and we "Didn't find them until now", or... or... actually, that's the only reason i can think of.)

I'm not going to go on much because I'm tired of thinking about the lore, I wish they had just kept it simpler and made the supplimentaries prequels, but if the old Skylanders are unfrozen how come they're still toys in real life and still work the exact way they did when they were frozen? If we assume they can just switch between those states, why are they suddenly able to do that and how do they get back to Skylands? Assuming they switch states and they use the Portal on their own (which is the simplest explanation I can think of), why don't they just stay in Skylands and fight all the time instead of just when you feel like playing the game or when you're not looking and they can use the Portal? That'd give villains tons of oppurtunities to attack. They didn't explain how the Minis were frozen either, so I doubt they'll explain why Superchargers and their vehicles were, and there still isn't any explanation for Trophies' ties with villains yet.

I know some people are fine with handwaving this stuff because they enjoy the supplimentaries, kudos to you, but it's because of this messy lore (and lack of physical copy availability) that I can't enjoy them at all. I know the games have a lot of mistakes with this too (even SA had some, wtf starter trio in the last cutscene out of nowhere) but that's not really what I wanted to discuss.

What drek said.
In Skylanders Universe, we had Barracks for them to rest in while we weren't using them.
In all likelihood, their soul is tied to the figure, when we bring them in, they STAY in, they just go back to their normal lives until, as a portal master, we SUMMON them for more urgent matters, like the plot of a game.
It would explain how the portal locking down would work in online play too. The portal "breaks down", and can't dismiss them from duty, so removing the figure won't do anything. smilie

If they were still in the figure, that wouldn't be possible (it would've worked better as an explanation if that was how Heroics and Arena Battles had always worked, but eh...)

Quote: Drek95
influence SuperChargers' plot heavily *cough*the Darkness*coff*...

Drek, you spoiled yourself, didn't you? smilie
We're all very disappointed in you man smilie
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4517 Posted: 10:47:32 26/08/2015

Wave 1
4x Dive Clops
4x Stormblade
2x Terrafin
2x Fiesta

4x Dive Bomber
3x Sky Slicer
3x Sea Shadow
2x Crypt Crusher

3x Terrafin+Shark Tank
3x Jet-Vac + Jet Stream

6x Sea Racing Pack

Wave 2
4x Smash Hit
4x Nightfall
4x High Volt

4x Burn Cycle
2x Shark Tank
2x Jet Stream
4x Stealth Stinger

The real reason you're having bad feelings about superchargers is because all of them are driving super fast cars and not Lemons, right? did I hit the nail on the head? smilie
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4518 Posted: 11:14:43 26/08/2015
No, juarmo...

I didn't spoiled myself anything...
That was... Pure speculation...
Thanks for the... Confirm... *sigh*
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:16:55 26/08/2015 by Drek95
#4519 Posted: 11:18:57 26/08/2015
I agree with you on them separating the Skylanders and vehicles being stupid, Drek, but I also totally know why they did it. For the ka-ching.

Don't get it.

They would have gained more money sooner if Nightfall and Sea Shadow were in the same Wave.
It's simply a nonsensical decision just like creating Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf instead of Dark Nightfall for one of the Dark Starter Packs or the idea itself to put the regular version of our beloved forest elf inside each normal Starter Pack instead of a new Skylander.

If she really was a fan favorite she would have sold a lot even as a simple Single Pack, don't you think? smilie

Yes, but TFB has ALREADY done this with Cynder back in Giants. People were BEGGING for Cynder, Scalpers were selling her S1 for $35+.
They KNEW she was a fan-favorite. They KNEW she would sell. They KNEW there were people willing to pay TRIPLE the Retail price of a figure for her, but they packed her S2 in Giants anyway, seemingly out of the goodness of their hearts. (probably to "coerce" people NOT to buy a POP, but STILL.)
---
#4520 Posted: 11:22:46 26/08/2015
This is why you use tags guys. Even a funny wording will get the idea together in someone's head. But don't say I didn't warn about that in the PSA.

No news no update,but I found this size comparison from the HDRoom that I missed months ago. Wow, Spitfire is small.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:28:20 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4521 Posted: 11:33:48 26/08/2015
No, juarmo...

I didn't spoiled myself anything...
That was... Pure speculation...
Thanks for the... Confirm... *sigh*

Oops, sorry.

Although, Im starting to think there's chance it's NOT the final boss, but rather the final AREA.
You might enter the darkness itself through the doomstation's maw to stahp kaos, etc.

^These tags are actually here to prevent anyone else from being spoiled, but they could get you speculating again, drek.^
There's more than one way to look at the info the way it was presented on the acheivements list, if you think outside the box, that is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:35:25 26/08/2015 by juarmo
#4522 Posted: 12:19:36 26/08/2015
I agree with you on them separating the Skylanders and vehicles being stupid, Drek, but I also totally know why they did it. For the ka-ching.

Don't get it.

They would have gained more money sooner if Nightfall and Sea Shadow were in the same Wave.
It's simply a nonsensical decision just like creating Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf instead of Dark Nightfall for one of the Dark Starter Packs or the idea itself to put the regular version of our beloved forest elf inside each normal Starter Pack instead of a new Skylander.

If she really was a fan favorite she would have sold a lot even as a simple Single Pack, don't you think? smilie

Yes, but TFB has ALREADY done this with Cynder back in Giants. People were BEGGING for Cynder, Scalpers were selling her S1 for $35+.
They KNEW she was a fan-favorite. They KNEW she would sell. They KNEW there were people willing to pay TRIPLE the Retail price of a figure for her, but they packed her S2 in Giants anyway, seemingly out of the goodness of their hearts. (probably to "coerce" people NOT to buy a POP, but STILL.)

And TfB changed it back to two new characters in Trap Team while also reducing the total number of reposes.
V.V. always put the same character in the Starter Pack along with the new ones.
Getting old FAST.

Anyway let's just forget that spoiler thing as soon as possible.
We already knew it would have been part of this game and would have played a major role.

I will just assume you thought I didn't knew it yet. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4523 Posted: 12:33:44 26/08/2015
The real reason you're having bad feelings about superchargers is because all of them are driving super fast cars and not Lemons, right? did I hit the nail on the head? smilie

Reading is fundamental. I'm talking about Terrafin overexposure. He was available in Swap Force in three different forms, and it looks like they're doing it again this game. Given the choice of the xth version of Terrafin or a new character, I would've packed shipped this differently. Everyone is so worried about everyone's feelings. We have psychologists for that, but thanks.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:35:10 26/08/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#4524 Posted: 13:12:31 26/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
This is why you use tags guys. Even a funny wording will get the idea together in someone's head. But don't say I didn't warn about that in the PSA.

No news no update,but I found this size comparison from the HDRoom that I missed months ago. Wow, Spitfire is small.

[User Posted Image]

The image is broken. What was Spitfire being compared to?
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4525 Posted: 13:18:44 26/08/2015
Quote:
The image is broken. What was Spitfire being compared to?

Here we go:
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:22:29 26/08/2015 by TTD
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#4526 Posted: 13:23:53 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Fixed the images.
They are the size that I expected, around the size of the Swap Force.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:24:43 26/08/2015 by TTD
#4527 Posted: 13:30:08 26/08/2015
Jeez... Knight Light is really tall..

Barkley is taller the the Hot Streak though smilie
---
#4528 Posted: 13:37:57 26/08/2015
Though what's weird is that Spitfire is smaller than Stormblade and SE. Without the engines, he'd be about the size of S1 Flashwing. Not too surprised about Stealth Elf since she's usually crouching or in some other position that warps her actual size, she's pretty tall when standing straight up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:38:52 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#4529 Posted: 13:48:21 26/08/2015
A fewe questions, sorry if answered already, but this thread is simply too large to back track through...

Is there anything resembling a Kaos mode? Or is it just 'story' and racing? I 'still' do Kaos mode...

Has there been any confirmation on Wave 2 dates? As it stands Wave 1 for me is just Fiesta...'maybe' just 'maybe' Shark-fin or Gill Grunt...Wave 2 is where the fun looks to be had (sorry they maybe redone, but reposes are still reposes to me)...

Has anyone seen any sales popping up yet?

Where are people planning on buying the game from? I went to TRU, they usually have the best launch deal, especially with TRU CC, and they were ONLY getting the base game an the 'Wii' Dark Starter Pack. If I want the Wii U starter pack I actually have to go elsewhere. I'm tempted to do it via Amazon, but didn't know if anyone else had this issue. I wanted to get a Dark Wii, Dark Wii U and possibly a regular Wii U...if sales are good enough I'll entertain the 3DS version and then either PS3 or XBOne depending on what console my son's cousin has so they can play together. We have (2) Wii Us so I want two copies to play together...and well I want Bowser...and DK...heh.
- Unreall
#4530 Posted: 14:03:36 26/08/2015
1. Nothing resembling something of the sort that we know,but they also didn't show even half of the features in the Academy and it could always show up in some way. Someone talked of an arena something showing up on a menu though.
2.Wave 2 dates are still unclear. Everyone's hoping for day 2 stuff but I don't think anyone got exact info.
3.Toys and Merch got you covered.

I'm buying from the eShop. I'd have to import from ebay if I wanted to waste all my savings again after all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:04:09 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#4531 Posted: 14:05:55 26/08/2015
Wave 2 should be available day 1
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#4532 Posted: 15:02:01 26/08/2015
Also wow, I almost ignored this entirely.

Superchargers Racing for the 3DS will be playable at PAX Prime this weekend! We might not get anything new, but for those who'll want to buy it,there might be some nice levels to look at. Hopefully GameXplain will get better gameplay of this since they're more familiar with racing than hack-and-slash.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:13 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4533 Posted: 15:03:41 26/08/2015
If Wave 2 DOES come on Day 1, Nightfall and Smash Hit are MINE!

My dad's favorite is High Volt so I'll get him too smilie
---
#4534 Posted: 15:06:27 26/08/2015

Superchargers Racing for the 3DS will be playable at PAX Prime this weekend! We might not get anything new, but for those who'll want to buy it,there might be some nice levels to look at. Hopefully GameXplain will get better gameplay of this since they're more familiar with racing than hack-and-slash.

It's about time! Last year we got to see Blastermind along with the 3DS version, so perhaps they'll have some new Skylanders like Splat showing up soon?
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#4535 Posted: 15:15:21 26/08/2015
Is there a true complete list showing waves 1 & 2, all variants (Nitro, etc) and store exclusives for opening day somewhere? I have been looking for this and just have not been able to piece it together (or feel like I have a 100% complete list yet)

Anyone?

Thanks

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#4536 Posted: 15:16:37 26/08/2015
I would really love to see more of Splat (not as pure racing gameplay though, thanks).
I still don't understand how she is on the the Starter Pack's art and yet hasn't been promoted as much as Stormblade or Spitfire.
Might as well have put Dive Bomber and Dive-Clops instead of her.

We even saw more of Double Dare Trigger Happy and that's saying a lot.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4537 Posted: 15:38:00 26/08/2015

Reading is fundamental. I'm talking about Terrafin overexposure. He was available in Swap Force in three different forms, and it looks like they're doing it again this game. Given the choice of the xth version of Terrafin or a new character, I would've packed shipped this differently. Everyone is so worried about everyone's feelings. We have psychologists for that, but thanks.

A few things.
1. I was actually directing the comment at YOU, not what you said
2. I DID read your post, I LOVE to read, and I got over 100 out of 120 points on my Community College Assessment Exam's Reading Comprehension portion, which is good enough to skip the beginner courses. I could probably take Honor courses. I got agro on someone for skimming, finding something to comment on, and not reading it throroughly before chiming in earlier in this thread.
3. The comment was a joke, don't take it seriously. Didn't you SEE the trollface emote? Were you even LOOKING? smilie
You appear to have an obsession with lemons, modeling after them your name, signature, and sour disposition smilie

"When life gives you lemons, DON'T make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!"
---
#4538 Posted: 15:46:25 26/08/2015
I would really love to see more of Splat (not as pure racing gameplay though, thanks).
I still don't understand how she is on the the Starter Pack's art and yet hasn't been promoted as much as Stormblade or Spitfire.
Might as well have put Dive Bomber and Dive-Clops instead of her.

We even saw more of Double Dare Trigger Happy and that's saying a lot.

You mean because he's as underexposed gameplay wise as the rest of the non-Nintendo cast, and far more.. promotionally challenged, because we don't know what his figure looks like OR what his vehicle is called? And because his vehicle has only been seen in the background of another gameplay video?
And for THAT matter, your complaint ALSO applies to Double Dare Trigger Happy, since he's ALSO on the starter pack's art.
If that IS saying a lot, it SHOULDN'T be (from a promotional standpoint, not a personal opinion standpoint), don't you think?
---
#4539 Posted: 15:59:38 26/08/2015
We saw Double Dare Trigger Happy model in-game.
We didn't see Splat's.

That's exactly why I mentioned him because he's one of the characters on the Starter Pack's art.

Terrafin, Stealth Elf, Spitfire and Stormblade have been promoted a lot compared to Splat and DD Trigger Happy.
But 3 out of those 6 Skylanders have already been shown and pushed a lot and guess who I'm talking about?

Let's say she's one of the less promoted "officially" revealed new characters along with Nightfall I'd say and we are all really curious to know more about her powers and abilities.
Better? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:41 26/08/2015 by Drek95
#4540 Posted: 16:03:37 26/08/2015

Umm, since we know NOTHING about Superchargers Racing... I don't see how it is POSSIBLE to NOT get anything new without them not talking about it AND not showing it AT ALL. Since we know that they're showing it, we know that they'll let people play it, we'll HAVE to learn something new about a game shrouded in COMPLETE mystery.

Speaking of which, who's hoping Brock will do the arena's, assuming there are any. Because i'll take ANYTHING over that idiot Snagglescale who won't shut up about KNOWING WHEN TO SHUT UP.
I do prefer SWAP Force's version of the arena, don't get me wrong, but I DON'T prefer SWAP Force Arena's MASTER OF CEREMONIES.
One thing that would be hilarious is Tuk's Emporium and Auric's shop of Curiosities, etc, etc, undercutting eachother.
And maybe Snagglescale and Brock co-anchoring Arena battles.
And Gorm and Persephone arguing over whether Might or Magic is the best way to get stronger.
and Hugo and Rufus arguing over who's the most help to the skylanders.
And Cali and Tessa arguing over who is more annoyed by Flynn's antics.
They should do a special episode type bonus chapter called.
Skylanders VS: Toys For Bob VS Vicarious Visions
I got the idea for the name from Yu-Gi-Oh VS GX, a scrapped movie idea by Kazuki Takahashi
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4541 Posted: 16:07:04 26/08/2015
I wish you would know when to shut up Juarmo.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4542 Posted: 16:08:39 26/08/2015
Speaking of the 3DS version, I wonder how it's going to handle your Skylander collection, and if there's even a point to using different Skylanders with all the vehicles. I hope we at least get to see an actual hub. Heck, there might even be a story mode, like Diddy Kong Racing now that I think of it.
#4543 Posted: 16:09:14 26/08/2015
We saw Double Dare Trigger Happy model in-game.
We didn't see Splat's.

That's exactly why I mentioned him because he's one of the characters on the Starter Pack's art.

Terrafin, Stealth Elf, Spitfire and Stormblade have been promoted a lot compared to Splat and DD Trigger Happy.
But 3 out of those 6 Skylanders have already been shown and pushed a lot and guess who I'm talking about?

Let's say she's one of the less promoted "officially" revealed new characters along with Nightfall I'd say and we are all really curious to know more about her powers and abilities.
Better? smilie

I'm curious as well. Since she's a Magic Skylander, i'll HAVE to get her to power up my smilie army, with Eon's Elite smilie at it's head.

Which reminds me, I need to update my sig.
There's 2 new magic skylanders in town, and I OWN one more of them.
---
#4544 Posted: 16:09:43 26/08/2015
Nooo fighting,but really juarmo, no need to nitpick everything we're saying. It's derailing the topic even if it sorta is about the things we've found.

On that note,any of the youtubers in here are going to PAX Prime? We only need to see a quadruped Skylander driving since we've seen a Giant and Minis already,so if someone remembers that'd be nice.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:10:57 26/08/2015 by Bifrost
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#4545 Posted: 16:42:12 26/08/2015
Can somebody get me a pic of Astroblast from the SC challenge page?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#4546 Posted: 16:43:22 26/08/2015
Quote: LittleWizard

Please request that in fanart, I'm sure people that edit pictures there can help. This is for news.
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4547 Posted: 16:43:44 26/08/2015

HOnestly, even though I wish not to be rude... This
Its filling this topic up with useless comments and posts. If this continues this topic will soon have the [CLOSED] thing and many don't want that. Seriously, please stop with the off-topic.

Anyways, back on topic. I asume I missed something? I heard the site was supposed to update this week?
#4548 Posted: 16:47:39 26/08/2015
Quote: BlackWing116

Anyways, back on topic. I asume I missed something? I heard the site was supposed to update this week?

That's what we're hoping for,but nothing at the moment. This weekend we're getting 3DS version gameplay though,so that's something to tide us over before the inevitable update.
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#4549 Posted: 16:49:11 26/08/2015
Quote: LittleWizard

Please request that in fanart, I'm sure people that edit pictures there can help. This is for news.

Sorry, the people in fan art do not respond quickly, just wondering if someone could.

Quote: BlackWing116

HOnestly, even though I wish not to be rude... This
Its filling this topic up with useless comments and posts. If this continues this topic will soon have the [CLOSED] thing and many don't want that. Seriously, please stop with the off-topic.

No, it has not updated.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#4550 Posted: 16:56:29 26/08/2015
I'd also like to have someone ask them what happens when you put a reimagined Skylander on the portal with an older game.
First | Previous | Page 91 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me