darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 90 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4451 Posted: 06:04:47 25/08/2015
Quote: Bionichute
That was my fault for only skimming over your post I guess. I wouldn't call the Supercharged mods that much of a collectable, but the normal mods still do count as collectables on their own.

Tip: Don't comment before reading thoroughly.

I was talking about the Supercharged CHALLENGES. The MODS I completely forgot about.

Since he considered the cups "necessary" that means he considers CONTENT necessary, like new tracks and racing modes, not just collectibles.
Tracks and Racing Modes fall under the same category of unlockables as Challenge missions; that means you need all 18/20 superchargers + vehicles to unlock ALL the content that he deems "necessary"

PS: I can't wait to find out what DK and Bowser's Challenges are, and rub it in to those filthy spec-addic- err... fanboy over their awesomeness.

Quote: Drek95

And frankly... I don't think they would lock the new stars away even if only for a single level.
After all they did to push their popularity it would be hilarious if they actually weren't playable from the first level to the last (even if it would actually make sense and would be original and creative).

Yeah, not happening. They didn't lock cores away from the tutorial of Giants, even if there should LITERALLY be no NON-Giant landers at that time. The Giants were the FIRST Skylanders, and from the looks of the battle against Arkus, the ONLY ones, and even if they weren't, there's no explaining the MODERN skylanders there AT ALL.

I mean, ALL versions of that game came with Tree Rex, (even the POP came with him, iirc), so it shouldn't have been MUCH of an issue to force you to use one for ONE LEVEL.
I mean, they might as well, since the only people they care about are people who buy the game firsthand anyway.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:09:51 25/08/2015 by TTD
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4452 Posted: 08:11:25 25/08/2015
Yeah that would have made sense but remember Portal Masters have the power to trascend time.
Skylanders could go in the future so it makes sense they could also reach the past.

And gameplay-wise that was a good idea because even if my Tree Rex was broken I could still play the first level with my Cores.
What if my Hot Streak doesn't work and I didn't buy any other Land vehicle...?
Yep.

Game over when I reach a mandatory Land area.

Anyway, back on topic, didn't see the SuperCharger Gate you are talking about but maybe we could have elemental themed areas without having them locked behind Elemental Gates.
That would be awesome!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4453 Posted: 08:48:33 25/08/2015
The Supercharger Gate that showed up didn't seem to have a set theme,but it kinda looked like a Tech plataforming challenge, though without most of the mood of those areas. But from the looks of things,they're actually leaving elements to be each level's theme, so it's an okay trade for one game I guess.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4454 Posted: 09:28:02 25/08/2015
Quote: juarmo
Quote: Arc of Archives
I already said this, but it'd be pretty lazy not to put an explanation for Kaos escaping as at least an offhand comment ingame. Leave indepth explanation to the comics if SC's story is so grand that has to get relegated, but don't completely handwave it ingame. They said they wanna make the stories for future entries more connected but if they can't even make room to explain Kaos (or the other villains) escaping, I won't have much faith in that

Dude, if they COULDN'T explain the entire plot without having it ALL in one place, THAT would demonstrate lack of ablility to connect them
That's why explaining part of the story in SIDE content is REASSURANCE, not INCOMPENTENCE.

But such a major event should get mentioned. And for those of us who don't read the comics and just play the games, if it doesn't get explained, it's going to leave a feeling of a gap in the continutity.
Quote:
Quote: Arc of Archives
Besides, not everyone reads the comics (looking it up online isn't a good excuse to just ignore something like that, the main games should have some feel of continuity and lore without extra material and you could just as easily run into spoilers you didn't want).

THERE IT IS. THERE is the REAL issue you have with the idea.

You know what? I wasn't going to reply to your post until I saw this. This just seems rude to me like you're saying my other points have no standing. Sorry if that's not what you meant, but that's what I'm getting.

Quote:
Quote: broken link
Also, off topic, but I don't understand how the comics are supposed to take place between games when Skylanders freely wander during them even though they're meant to be frozen.

I mean, I have tons more problems with the lore (I honestly want a soft reboot so it can be redone, know it can't be perfect, it just feels broken at this point) but it'd be rambling. :v

Partly, it's because the oldlanders were UNFROZEN, and canonically speaking STAYED that way (at least, some promotional material for giants and trap team suggests that), and partly because Trap Masters weren't banished to earth until Cloudcracker exploded, unlike previous gimmicklanders who were banished for hundred(s) of years, justifying the prequel issues to Trap Team having Trap Masters, I'm not entirely sure when the superchargers were banished or even how, but maybe something to do with the doomstation, and rifts. (for that matter, non-gimmick newlanders have never been explained... either its like the giants and we "Didn't find them until now", or... or... actually, that's the only reason i can think of.)

I'm not going to go on much because I'm tired of thinking about the lore, I wish they had just kept it simpler and made the supplimentaries prequels, but if the old Skylanders are unfrozen how come they're still toys in real life and still work the exact way they did when they were frozen? If we assume they can just switch between those states, why are they suddenly able to do that and how do they get back to Skylands? Assuming they switch states and they use the Portal on their own (which is the simplest explanation I can think of), why don't they just stay in Skylands and fight all the time instead of just when you feel like playing the game or when you're not looking and they can use the Portal? That'd give villains tons of oppurtunities to attack. They didn't explain how the Minis were frozen either, so I doubt they'll explain why Superchargers and their vehicles were, and there still isn't any explanation for Trophies' ties with villains yet.

I know some people are fine with handwaving this stuff because they enjoy the supplimentaries, kudos to you, but it's because of this messy lore (and lack of physical copy availability) that I can't enjoy them at all. I know the games have a lot of mistakes with this too (even SA had some, wtf starter trio in the last cutscene out of nowhere) but that's not really what I wanted to discuss.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:31:33 25/08/2015 by Arc of Archives
#4455 Posted: 10:06:36 25/08/2015
I'm confident they will somehow explain the connection between Trap Team and SuperChargers in-game: how much they will focus on it however will depend on how much it is important to know how Kaos managed to escape the Vault.

For example, if it isn't that important a direct amd simple explanation would do but if it it something which will also influence SuperChargers' plot heavily *cough*the Darkness*coff*... Then we might see more than we are expecting.

Regarding Minis we know they are the Skylanders' alter egos from another dimension so it would make sense if they somehow got frozen just like the regular characters did.
Some evil guy (maybe a Mini Kaos?), a magical cataclysm, stuff like that.
I would indeed like if they could explain it better in the future but it's not that hard to imagine.

Here is how I see the whole Skylanders/toys thing: each time you put a Skylander on the Portal for the first time he/she will break free from his/her frozen form and return to the Skylands.
He/she would simply become a regular inhabitant able to move around freely and protect the others on his own or with the help of other heroes (hence the construction of the Academy) and would be called back by us Portal Masters only if BIG threats are around (the games).
Don't forget Master Eon is a Portal Master and while he cannot directly interact with the Skylanders he can still guide them as a spirit.

Long story short: first time on the Portal the Skylander is freed, and then he/she is simply called back when needed and the toy still retains its magical proprieties by storing gold and experience.
They become both a backpack and a "spiritual" container.

I'm also confident they will somehow explain the Trophies but I'm starting to lose my hope regarding engines (which I still believe are what make them think it would have been a good idea to increase the price since, you know, they are bigger...).

Back on-topic I would absolutely love if all the worlds and/or levels were tied to specific Elements!
Didn't see enough levels to know but I could see Chompy Garden (if that's the name) being Life themed and Cloud Kingdom being obviously related to Air.
It's one of the things that made SA feel so magical to me... A direct connection to the Elements themselves (great hopes regarding Light and Dark). smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:12:13 25/08/2015 by Drek95
#4456 Posted: 10:52:18 25/08/2015
Well, what was done with SSA was great for what it wanted to do, but definately hoping for more 'casual' element levels so to say. Cloud Kingdom isn't the capital of the ultimate Air macguffin or something, it's just prevalent in those energies, for example. You can only have locales that relate to things from Earth plus floating islands for so long until you start finding the weird places hinted at in the books(like how there are Water kingdoms so deep in oceans they don't actually know there is a surface).
---
#4457 Posted: 12:26:07 25/08/2015
Hopefully they will take full advantage of underwater settings and make us visit some of those Water kindgoms.
We could access them by using the Sea vehicles.

Honestly I would like if they could take of all the terrain types for the Skylanders too somehow but underwater location and areas are already a good start to introduce those features.

I get what you are saying about stereotypical Elemental settings which relate too much to things we already know well (mountains and mines for Earth, volcanoes and smithies for Fire, seas and pirates for Water) but they seem to be playing them better this time.
For example Skylantis is onviously related to Air but is an interesting cross between greek styles and common fantasy imaginery related to floating ancient kingdoms.
The Chompy Garden is obviously Life related but isn't just a jungle/forest themed level it is actually a simple garden which becomes a dangerous place if seen in the right way.

If they'll manage to keep this concept of mixing something "common" with something rather unexpected this might easily become one of the best level-designed titles of the series so far.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4458 Posted: 12:28:36 25/08/2015
Trust me, their version of a water level is certainly creative from what I can tell.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4459 Posted: 13:01:06 25/08/2015
For the next weeks, we can only trust. Got spoiled on the Magic level and two others were already in what I read, so things sound pretty hype, but I really hope they'll actually deliver on the standards they set from the gameplay.

On some community news, tiny one, the user who gets songs from the games already opened their channel - if that means anything new has been found I can't tell since on the phone it's a huge mess to properly enter the channel and I'm a bit busy.
---
#4460 Posted: 13:10:34 25/08/2015
Can't wait to see them then! smilie

Anyway, I was watching this video again to see how Shark Tank move in toy form and found out an interesting thing which may easily be old news but I personally never heard of it.
Around 4:25 Guha talks about the Racing Action Packs and gives some nice informations:

1) All the tracks will be themed after a boss villain (Chompy Garden/Chompy Mage, Golden Temple/Golden Queen and so on);
2) All the villains will be playable and... Capturable... (he uses exactly "capture" when talking about them)?
3) Apparently we'll be able to use their vehicles.
And since he already said villains will be playable this could truly mean we'll get to freely match their vehicles with all our collection and maybe vice versa!

Again don't know if these are old news (sorry if they are) but to me this is either brand new or confirm of rumors.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:11:58 25/08/2015 by Drek95
#4461 Posted: 13:16:58 25/08/2015
Old news but I guess it's not too big of a deal since people were asking around for those confirmations. But the themed level for villains is something I theorized, no idea it was really that. But then, we can really guess who fits which level to know the boss villains.
Now, who'd fit Dragon Spine? The others you can have a few educated guesses but other than the mysterious masked villain none of the confirmed Land villains match.
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4462 Posted: 13:52:29 25/08/2015
Can't wait to see them then! smilie

Anyway, I was watching this video again to see how Shark Tank move in toy form and found out an interesting thing which may easily be old news but I personally never heard of it.
Around 4:25 Guha talks about the Racing Action Packs and gives some nice informations:

1) All the tracks will be themed after a boss villain (Chompy Garden/Chompy Mage, Golden Temple/Golden Queen and so on);
2) All the villains will be playable and... Capturable... (he uses exactly "capture" when talking about them)?
3) Apparently we'll be able to use their vehicles.
And since he already said villains will be playable this could truly mean we'll get to freely match their vehicles with all our collection and maybe vice versa!

Again don't know if these are old news (sorry if they are) but to me this is either brand new or confirm of rumors.

Yeah now I remember about this "capture" thing. It would be amazing if the next news regarding villains would be that they are playable on foot...very unlikely though.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4463 Posted: 13:53:58 25/08/2015
Apparently we'll be able to use their vehicles.

I sincerely hope that's the case. I'm okay with the villains being multiplayer-exclusive, but limiting them to one terrain type just seems rather stupid. (I would like to play as gold wife in land races smilie)

And yeah, I'm on the same boat as everyone who wants that website update soon.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4464 Posted: 14:06:31 25/08/2015
Website sadly did not update. Hopefully it's later today.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Euridicse Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#4465 Posted: 15:16:24 25/08/2015
Is it possible to use Bowser and DK in the PS4 game? Or it doesn't recognize those figures at all?
#4466 Posted: 15:18:36 25/08/2015
Quote: Euridicse
Is it possible to use Bowser and DK in the PS4 game? Or it doesn't recognize those figures at all?

It'll probably show the 'this a Skylander but not a compatble one' message you get from using new characters on old games, but no, they'll only work on Wii,WiiU and 3DS.
---
#4467 Posted: 15:49:29 25/08/2015
Don't know if the Dragon Spine track will actually be included in the main game (since I think it takes place on Cludbreather Dragon's back) so it may actually don't have a related villain...
Pretty sure Guha was referring to the Trophy's tracks only.

But the track seems to have an oriental/japanese feel to it sooo... Tae Kwon Crow, maybe?
He would sincerely be the only guess as of now.

Anyway I would absolutely love if trappable villains were fully playable again but... Don't know I just have the feeling they won't.
If they will though... This game will gain points to me... A LOT of points.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4468 Posted: 16:04:49 25/08/2015
There are still 4 bosses/villains for each trophy, and 4 tracks for each type of vehicle. It's incredibly likely that every track has a villain attached to it. Example: Chompy Garden is a starter track, and the boss there is almost definitely Chompy Mage.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4469 Posted: 16:38:48 25/08/2015
So if the tracks are based on villains, how would Pain-Yatta's track look like... WELCOME TO CANDY LAND!!!
#4470 Posted: 16:40:59 25/08/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
So if the tracks are based on villains, how would Pain-Yatta's track look like... WELCOME TO CANDY LAND!!!

OMG YES! I'm already imagining his track smilie
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4471 Posted: 18:01:32 25/08/2015
Quote: Luminous35

OMG YES! I'm already imagining his track smilie

S-U-G-A-R, get into your racing car,
Sugar Rush, Sugar Rush!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#4472 Posted: 18:18:39 25/08/2015
Here are them assortments that some of you seem to find useful:

Wave 1
4x Dive Clops
4x Stormblade
2x Terrafin
2x Fiesta

4x Dive Bomber
3x Sky Slicer
3x Sea Shadow
2x Crypt Crusher

3x Terrafin+Shark Tank
3x Jet-Vac + Jet Stream

6x Sea Racing Pack

Wave 2
4x Smash Hit
4x Nightfall
4x High Volt

4x Burn Cycle
2x Shark Tank
2x Jet Stream
4x Stealth Stinger

6x Terrafin+Shark Tank+Jet Stream
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#4473 Posted: 18:23:47 25/08/2015
So Crypt Crusher and Fiesta are gonna end up being the hard to get ones I see. That sucks.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4474 Posted: 18:27:38 25/08/2015
Two Fiesta and two Crypt Crusher per box? Oh boy, we have the next Wallop already.

At least the second Wave has better variety.

And at least it isn't nearly as confusing as the first and second Wave of Traps released on the same date for Trap Team. That was absolutely ridiculous, to be honest.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:30:38 25/08/2015 by Matteomax
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4475 Posted: 18:30:32 25/08/2015
Quote: dark52

Wave 1
4x Dive Clops
4x Stormblade
2x Terrafin
2x Fiesta

4x Dive Bomber
3x Sky Slicer
3x Sea Shadow
2x Crypt Crusher

3x Terrafin+Shark Tank
3x Jet-Vac + Jet Stream

6x Sea Racing Pack

Wave 2
4x Smash Hit
4x Nightfall
4x High Volt

4x Burn Cycle
2x Shark Tank
2x Jet Stream
4x Stealth Stinger

So that's the quantity for every store? The stock seems nice so far, though I hope Fiesta gets some more shipments at least for Gamestop since he has a Halloween variant. Has there been any more word on Nitro Stealth Stinger's release date, Wave 2 at launch at TRU, etc? I haven't been keeping up with that news as much as I've been refreshing the Skylanders website smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:53 25/08/2015 by TrapShadowFan
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#4476 Posted: 18:31:05 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I'll probably get to the store nice and early like I did last year since there are never any midnight releases near me.
#4477 Posted: 18:31:16 25/08/2015
I plan to buy Fiesta on day 1 and here they usually have everyone on day 1. I was dumb enough to not buy Wallop when I had the chance and now I still don't have him and most likely never will. (I don't like him at all, so it's no big deal for me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:21 25/08/2015 by Deja Vu
#4478 Posted: 18:35:40 25/08/2015
No word on Wave 2, although I expect that they'll have it.

And I seriously, seriously hope they don't do any chase figures this year, or at least only make a few. They should just stick to more detailed alt decos, like Steel Plated Smash Hit and Frightful Fiesta.

I'll be at the midnight release, reporting in from then.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:44 25/08/2015 by Matteomax
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#4479 Posted: 18:37:22 25/08/2015
Quote: dark52

Wave 1
4x Dive Clops
4x Stormblade
2x Terrafin
2x Fiesta

4x Dive Bomber
3x Sky Slicer
3x Sea Shadow
2x Crypt Crusher

3x Terrafin+Shark Tank
3x Jet-Vac + Jet Stream

6x Sea Racing Pack

Wave 2
4x Smash Hit
4x Nightfall
4x High Volt

4x Burn Cycle
2x Shark Tank
2x Jet Stream
4x Stealth Stinger

Dang,they really want people to buy Gill Grunt again
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4480 Posted: 18:39:08 25/08/2015
That's a pretty nice assortment considering there are the most of the characters I actually want to get (I had the same issue as Deja Vu except I only got him just as Trap Team's lifetime ended; Not making the same mistake with Sea Shadow)

But I've also got a question, I saw somewhere that the Combo Packs are being released on October 2nd at Best Buy can anyone confirm that for the other stores?
#4481 Posted: 18:39:42 25/08/2015
@Skylandersspyro:

Not really. Gimmick packs like those (Adventure Packs, Battle Packs, SWAP Force Double Packs) were always stocked very well.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:09 25/08/2015 by Matteomax
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4482 Posted: 18:41:03 25/08/2015
I plan to buy Fiesta on day 1 and here they usually have everyone on day 1. I was dumb enough to not buy Wallop when I had the chance and now I still don't have him and most likely never will. (I don't like him at all, so it's no big deal for me)

I saw two Wallop at Walmart the other day.

I mean I couldn't find him when I did want him (before I got Head Rush) but still.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:52:08 25/08/2015 by weebbby
#4483 Posted: 18:48:31 25/08/2015
Quote: weebbby
I saw two Wallop at Walmart the other day.

I mean I couldn't find him when I wanted him but still

They did restock him after a while, it just wasn't until Wave 3, and even then, he was short-packed compared to other characters..
---
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#4484 Posted: 18:52:02 25/08/2015
@TrapShadowFan

Target is showing that Nitro Stealth Stinger is shipping by 9/20
http://m.target.com/p/skylande...ve/-/A-23984724

I too would like to find more info about Wave 2 showing up on release day. Right now Best Buy is showing the Dual Packs as Wave 2 coming on 10/2. They are the only ones showing anything past 9/20.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
#4485 Posted: 20:45:55 25/08/2015
Wait, Theres 6 SEA ACTION PACKS? Well There should be NO problem getting that...

I found this smilie

I found someone with a icon of it so I wonder where they found it.... Is it real?

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:09 25/08/2015 by Luminous35
#4486 Posted: 22:05:55 25/08/2015
Could be real, could be fake. We don't actually know the Magic background yet but it could've easily been edited from the other two that look similar.
But no source, no confirm, so best is to wait.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:13 25/08/2015 by Bifrost
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4487 Posted: 22:06:44 25/08/2015
I think it is real. Nice find. (I went and compared it to the art of Dive Bomber and Reef Ripper and it doesn't look like the Starter picture reversed and painted purple. So yeah, guessing it's real.)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4488 Posted: 22:08:18 25/08/2015
Wait, Theres 6 SEA ACTION PACKS? Well There should be NO problem getting that...

I found this smilie

I found someone with a icon of it so I wonder where they found it.... Is it real?

[User Posted Image]

I'm thinking fake. The splashing water is blue, not purple/pink like the sea.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#4489 Posted: 22:16:27 25/08/2015

I found this smilie

[User Posted Image]

Totally Fake.
#4490 Posted: 22:29:21 25/08/2015
It's someone's Facebook profile picture. If it was real, there would be a larger image posted somewhere else, which is not the case.
Don't trust Facebook fully, please.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:57 25/08/2015 by Matteomax
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#4491 Posted: 22:31:45 25/08/2015
Quote: Matteomax
It's someone's Facebook profile picture. If it was real, there would be a larger image posted somewhere else, which is not the case.

In Facebook they leak a lot of stuff that mostly are fake.
#4492 Posted: 22:33:27 25/08/2015
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Quote: Matteomax

In Facebook they leak a lot of stuff that mostly are fake.

I'm aware. This happens on nearly any social media site.
---
#4493 Posted: 22:52:58 25/08/2015
The background of that picture is the same as the one used for Reef Ripper and Dive-Bomber. Every element has a different background. If you don't believe me, go to the gallery and take a look at the background of all the different elements. (In this case, except for Magic & Light)
#4494 Posted: 23:01:27 25/08/2015
Sky and Water are the same with very slight alterations,though.They're so blurry you could edit out the waterfall and pass it off the same background,too.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:41 25/08/2015 by Bifrost
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#4495 Posted: 23:02:47 25/08/2015
Looks like I will have to preorder fiesta and Crypt crusher. He's going to be Krypt King all over again as these days I can find wallop pretty easy.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4496 Posted: 23:10:41 25/08/2015
I'm fairly sure that's supercharged Dive-Bomber's artwork's background with a purple color shift.
The clouds are the same, the islands of the background are the same... Even the water splash seems to fit.

Don't know if it's exactly that but it does look fake.

Speaking of artworks look what I noticed while I was looking for the original picture of that fake image:

[User Posted Image]

Not talking about supercharged Shart Tank's artwork of course but... Have you noticed what's on the top right floating island...?
Yep.
An Earth Elemental Gate.

"OH MY GAWD, GATES ARE BACK AND NOW I WILL NEED A SUPERCHARGER FROM EACH ELEMENT TO 100% THE GAME! CURSE YOU ACTIVISION!"

Nah, I just think it is a nice detail which really doesn't mean anything.
They probably lacked Earth-related structures and... Why not?
It fits, right? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4497 Posted: 23:18:06 25/08/2015
I guess that, if the elemental gates return, they can be opened by any Skylander of the element. They probably learned from Trap Team.
---
Bruh
#4498 Posted: 23:27:16 25/08/2015
Hope so.

But the more I think about it... The more I wonder...
Why are the vehicles elementally aligned if there is no use for that...?
Donkey Kong and Bowser don't even have the same Elements as their vehicles!

I still think there is something they aren't telling us regarding Gates... Whether it's good or bad...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4499 Posted: 23:32:05 25/08/2015
That's a regular gate,so your guess would probably be right,Crash10.

But I think it's just scenery really, like Midnight Museum being upside down for the Dark background. Guess it looked cooler that way...?
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4500 Posted: 23:41:53 25/08/2015
Who knows...

About the Elemental vehicles, we have a chance of having elemental gates during vehicle sections. Just a prediction.
---
Bruh
First | Previous | Page 90 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me